Author:  Irk
Title:  Mother's Kisses 


This is by Irk. It contains a few unpleasantries. If I said anything else I'd be spoiling.

And I don't own Slayers. BUT YOU KNEW THAT.


* * *

Mother's Kisses

* * *

I love trouble.

More exactly, I love causing trouble. Well, getting into trouble can be fun, or at least banish any possibility of boredom. But making trouble happen...well, nothing really beats the sense of accomplishment that comes from a job well done.

And I work SO hard. You know that, Lina.

You're my greatest achievement, do you know that? Well, L-sama is actually more responsible for your birth than I am, (and thank Ruby Eye for that, because there's only so much incest I can handle) so you're HER greatest achievement too. But the amount of trouble that came about because of my interactions with you...oh, Lina, don't squeeze so hard. Do you know how much you hurt me?

I think you like it. We're walking the path of destruction together, but you're prancing a bit more than me. You make me feel like I'm lacking somehow. Am I the lesser evil? Are you winning? You will win if I can't get on top again. Lina, your arms are so strong. You've wielded the Laguna Blade with these hands. You held the death of the world above your head with these hands.

Now it's just me in your grip, and it feels as iron as L-sama's will. I'm completely in your power, Lina. Will you hurt me? I like it when you hurt me, because it looks like you're having so much fun. There's so much chaos here, so much chaos in this touch. Did you stroke the Laguna Blade like this? When you held that sphere of death, did it feel this kiss? Did L-sama let you go before she felt these teeth on her throat?

I'm almost afraid. The way you straddle me has a regality to it, as if I were your throne. You look so much like the Lord of Nightmares there, ruling over all you survey, surveying me. I've felt her scrutinize me like this before, the pinpricks tickling my back as the very ether of the world watched me. She's always watching me, you know. I can't go out without Mom's supervision. She knows that I'm a naughty boy.

Being with you almost makes me sad, even when your mouth dances a slow waltz down my body. What are you to me? As just a little girl, you would be insignificant to any of my kind. But you're tapped into the divine, the vessel of the infinite, the voice of creation. You are my Mother, the Queen of the Worlds, the Lord of Nightmares. And I'm afraid of you. That's why I'll never have you, Lina.

I've made you into another person now, no longer my divine Mother who doesn't love her son enough, or perhaps loves him far too much. For a few moments you were Milgasia, and I would have enjoyed that. But you are still on top of me, and I want Milgasia under me. I want him under me, struggling against me while I make him afraid of me again. No, you are Milgasia right now, you're my pet, my property. You won't get away from me again, no matter how delicious it is to watch you when you're free.

Some days I'll sneak in and lurk around that mountain range. You pause every so often, perfectly still, while you remember the years just after the Kouma War. And I'll see you shake. It was almost worth losing you just to see the regret in your eyes while I spyed.

But I'm dragging you under me, shoving you down, and no matter how much Mother protests I'm going to make you remember every day you spent alone with me. I'm going to burrow inside you like a parasite. Of course it hurts. You don't have to tell me, Milgasia. I can feel the pain glowing around you, dancing over my aura like warm breath while you twist and turn.

That's it. Struggle against me like a good dragon. It's exciting to eat live prey. After hope dies it's reborn, living again as delicious fear. I can feel your hope die a little with each nip I take at your neck. Sweet, naive Milgasia. You'll never learn. I only draw blood at the climax, so why should you fear for your life so strongly? Fine. I'm taking my precious time with you tonight. Perhaps you'll learn to remember me more clearly that way.

Fiesty Milgasia, how could you throw your master off when he's having his way with you? You're too defiant to be my dragon slave. And you're a woman now, which I was trying to ignore before. You're being such a pain, Firia. I wanted you to be Milgasia, but you had to fight me like you always do.

I hate you so much. You always fight me, no matter what my intentions towards you are. You're hitting me now, punishing me for wanting you again. I gave you flowers and you lashed out, stems whipping across my face, scraping skin that blossoms kissed afterwards. It was an apology that was sweet but so damn short. And even if you were sorry you never gave me a real apology until I had to take it from you. What kind of kiss is it when your knuckles rake over my cheek?

Why do I bother with you? You never listen. You've never learned that you can't beat me into submission like everyone else. At least Milgasia learned that no physical blow will keep me from his flesh.

Yes, I want you to be Milgasia right now. I never FOUGHT with Milgasia. It was very simple with him. As it should be with every other Golden Dragon. Equality? I tried playing with you once. I tried letting you order me, you absuive snit. Get your hands off me! I opened up my heart to you and you raped it! How dare you call me a sadist after that?!

Why can't you just shut up and buckle under, and let your body give way to my will? Why can't you just shut up and lay down? Why can't you just shut up and be happy?

You make me SO DAMN ANGRY when you cry.

...I love you too.

I don't want you anymore. You make me feel like I should apologize. You make me feel like a terrible person, and I don't feel like listening to the truth right now.

Damn my honesty. You're Zelas right now. You've been Zelas this entire night, but I never, ever want Zelas. Now I can't even help it, because I can't stretch my imagination any longer with your mouth down there. What, you don't even want to join? Why do you want me to come like this? You can't possibly be trying to give me anything. You don't want me any more than I want you. I can see it in your eyes. You're not giving this to me, I just happen to be here to recieve it. We've been playing the same game all night, just with different people.

Mother's kisses? I don't want to have anything to do with you, mother. Do you know how disgusting what we're doing is? I'm your SON, Zelas. What mother kisses her son in THAT place?!

No. Not now. You're Zelas, you're not...get away from me Mother! I don't want you! I want anyone else now, give me Firia, hit me Mother, punish me so I can believe you're someone else! Yes, I would rather kiss mother and squeeze mother and lick mother than have Mother kiss me. You never leave me alone. You never let me live alone. You never trust me enough to stop watching me. Be a good boy? You cunt! I gave up trying to prove that I can live without you watching over me! Wasn't Milgasia enough proof that I wanted to be left alone?! Couldn't I have Lina without you touching her? Can't I hurt Firia without loving her? Look what you've done to me!!

Oh please say something. Get your mouth off of me so I can forget how good it feels. Oh please stop...please stop...why do you have to make me feel like I deserve this? I'm not a good boy. I've never been...stop...I've never been your good boy. Why can I never prove this to you? Get away from me before...

...gods!!

...Why did you have to stay with me until I tainted you? Don't you know I push you away because I'm not good enough for you? The longer you stay the more ashamed I am.

And now you're Zelas again, and you've always been Zelas, or at least I think you have. Now I just feel ashamed for having sex with my mother again. Now I can relax and just tongue you to completion while you imagine I'm someone else.

I can't help but wonder who I've been all this time.

You can find more of Irk's works at http://www.mazoku.com/~snapple/ficarc/ 

Go Back To Archive