Author:  Irk
Title:  Perfect Form

 

Perfect Form

Notes: This is the first part of Idunnohowmany. It writes itself fairly quickly and is very PWP. It's friggin' weird. I apologize to your brain. ><;;;

* * *

It was well-known throughout the land he was in now that this shrine, hidden amongst these ruins, had mysterious powers. This was true.

It was well-known that this shrine had the power to transform. This was also true.

It was also well-known that the transformation would give the supplicant the perfect form to please his true love with. Zelgadis did not think this part was true.

He was standing here in a female body that was noticeably still that of a chimera.

To Zelgadis's credit, despite his obsession with his curse, he noticed the gender part before he noticed the chimera part.

...Maybe he should start reconsidering his choice of personal pronouns.

He...she was still in utter shock, pondering why Amelia possibly thought hi--her chimera body was any kind of perfect form, began feeling utter betrayal, how dare she prefer a stone body, Zelgadis could have been human --was Amelia a lesbian? Maybe that was it-- when Xelloss stepped from behind the pillar he had been hiding behind during such an interesting ceremony.

Perhaps a change of personal pronouns was in order for him as well.

...Her as well.

She sauntered up to Zelgadis in that oh-so-memorable tight red dress which showed off the slightest hipwiggle. It was strangely more easy to use that "she" with Xelloss. No one who wore that dress could ever be thought of as male.

...And, after all, it was Xelloss.

"Well." She stroked the chimera's cheek [rounder now] with long, well-manicured fingers. "It's certainly a good look for you." Eyes looked Zelgadis over while peeking from behind a feather-trimmed fan. They managed to do this while completely shut, of course.

Zelgadis began to demand an explanation for his -- her, her, her -- current predicament, but as soon as his -- damn it -- lips opened, Xelloss pressed her mouth against them. Then all Zelgadis could think about was the tickle of feathers against his chin.

Her chin. Yes.

She noticed, too, how well Xelloss' body fit against hers, curves nestled against curves, noticed that her own hips were so round now. She noticed this because of the soft caress down her right side. Xelloss was tracing her bodyline with that fan. Zelgadis noticed that the feather ruff didn't tickle. It just felt soft.

Zelgadis was noticing all kinds of things, what with Xelloss' mouth keeping the chimera's mind so distracted from more important things. But when Xelloss cupped Zelgadis's left breast with her free hand, that was important, yes? Xelloss kneaded it so softly.

...Very important.

The nipple on her breast rose, hardened like the pebbles imbedded in her skin. Xelloss pressed her index finger against it, pushed against it just a little. It was then that her mouth finally released Zelgadis. "I don't know why the ceremony had to be done in the nude." Her finger rubbed Zelgadis's nipple, stroked up and down with a friction that muted the chimera. "...But I can't complain." Xelloss' mouth fell upon Zelgadis's again, silencing his [we were doing so well, too] questions before he [bad girl!] could ask them.

Xelloss' tongue wound in circles around his [you know what, I give up on you], leading him in a spiral, sauntering down to be laid back on the floor, Xelloss on top, curve against curve. Zelgadis was too wrapped up in warmth, in taste, to even think about struggling as Xelloss slid her hands up his body. Her fingers strummed over the pebbles of Zelgadis's ribs. She reached his...no, definitely her breasts, caressed them. She had a delicate touch, and the touching wouldn't give Zelgadis's mind an inch of space in which it could even consider trying to stop this.

Xelloss spread her legs apart, the high slit of her dress allowing them enough width to straddle Zelgadis, each knee resting on the floor now. She pressed her body against Zelgadis, fit into those curves and rubbed against her, relished in the feel of tiny stones stroking her through the satin of her dress. They would be a little more rough without that fabric barrier. But Xelloss liked the idea of that.

By no means was Zelgadis's mind completely consumed by Xelloss squeezing and caressing him. Caressing her. The mazoku left no room for a struggle, but there were other things he had to think about. She had to think about. Amelia didn't want hi...her like this. Zelgadis knew that. Knew it in his heart.

Her...

The fact that she wasn't human now -- and also MALE, let's NOT forget that -- meant that Amelia wasn't Zelgadis's true love. This was even more certain when Zelgadis didn't feel hurt by it. So she hadn't loved the princess of Seyruun. Well, worse things had definitely happened in her life. And in his life.

Her...

Who was there then? Who would be so twisted that they wanted Zelgadis to be a chimera? A female chimera! Who would be tha--

Xelloss relaxed her fingers, still pinching the nipples but lightly now. She broke away from Zelgadis's mouth. "I'm sorry, I just began to worry that you weren't paying attention to me" She giggled. It was such a girlish giggle.

Xelloss. Xelloss is my true love.

And that was the last thing Zelgadis's brain said for the entire night.

* * *

end part 1


...it makes for a nice break from my more serious fics, that's for sure.

You can find more of Irk's works at http://www.mazoku.com/~snapple/ficarc/ 

Go Back To Archive