Author:  Lucia Wilber
Title:  The Hidden Spell

The Hidden Spell

A fanfic by Lucia Wilber

 

Chapter
1 2 3 4

Chapter 1

Disclaimer:  Author does not claim ownership of the series 'The Slayers' and copyrights remain with Hajime Kanzaka and other respective copyright holders.

 Went ahead and wrote it anyway because I was bored, so here it is. This story takes place between Slayers NEXT and Slayers TRY. It contains futanari elements (dickgirls), so if this sort of thing bothers you, don't read any further. Otherwise, enjoy!

********



They had been sorting through several old chests that had belonged to Amelia's sister, Gracia, and were deciding on what should be stored and what could be handed down to Amelia, at least temporarily. She'd found the dusty journal on top of a bunch of old tomes that once belonged to her sister and curiously began thumbing through it. It wasn't a personal diary, as Amelia had the common decency not to read other peoples' private thoughts, but instead seemed to describe the development of a new spell. While her father had taken the chests back to the treasury to be sorted, Amelia hid the journal in a pile of papers and had secretly sneaked it back to her room.

"I didn't know Gracia made any other spells. I thought she'd given all of her research over to daddy and the kingdom." Amelia wondered aloud as she flipped through the pages. The writing was old and faded, but still very legible. One thing she noticed was that while the spell's incantations and wording was clearly printed, descriptions of the spell's effects themselves were nowhere to be seen. Flipping wildly through the page, she came across an entry that caught her attention.

"Success! After careful research and several failed attempts, the spell now performs as intended! It even mimics the proper fluid expulsion! The duration seems to last until it peaks, at which point the spell's energies are exausted and it must be recast."

Amelia read over the vague entry a few times, still unable to determine the nature of the spell. From the wording, she could tell that Gracia had intentionally been vague about the spell's exact description and found herself wondering if her elder sister had been experimenting with some dark magic forbidden in Saillune, such as black magic or even...necromancy. However, she quickly dismissed such notions and continued seeking through the pages until another entry caught her eye.

"The spell has no value beyond recreational use, but in that it could excel! It changes the caster's body temporarily and without any visual cues, so you could even cast it in mixed company and nobody would be the wiser, except for that embarrassing incantation! I should change that. Perhaps I can make some extra coin by selling the incantation to brothels. The spell doesn't hurt anyone, so I can't imagine the council outlawing it, even here in the White City."

Amelia breathed a sigh of relief as this entry confirmed that the spell was not of a necromantic or dark nature, but felt confused at the same time. Why would she sell the spell to a brothel? Amelia knew that there were a few brothels in Saillune itself, and she even had a general idea of what went on in such establishments, but she couldn't imagine why on Earth Gracia would want to sell a spell to a brothel. Curious, she continued scanning the entries until she finally found what she was looking for.

"The spell is complete. I've managed to condense the incantation while maintaining its full effectiveness! Even better, I've altered the language to use a form of old draconic, which uses less syllables. Now I just need to try it out."

Amelia smiled as she saw the incantation for the spell itself below that entry. The spell couldn't hurt anyone, and didn't make any immediately noticeable or permanent changes, so it should be okay to practice it here, right? The language, as Gracia had stated, was foreign to her, but she knew that old draconic languages were completely phonetic, so even if she didn't know the words, she could easily repeat the incantation. With butterflies in her stomach, she set the book down on her bed and stood up, looking down at the page and reciting the words.

"Incantu deema norba...karis tenthel pleos."
"Veshna kombra norba...tenthel pan incantu."
"Norba des nethra incantu!"

As she uttered the last of the incantation, she felt a brief dip of disappointment. At first, she'd felt a brief flutter of power welling up, but then it was gone. Had she recited the spell incorrectly? Perhaps there was something she'd forgotten. A magic circle, or some kind of focus? With a sigh, Amelia closed the book and flopped down on the bed.

And immediately jumped back up!

She'd felt something when she sat down. Something strange and foreign. Something that had bounced when she sat down. Shakily, she pulled the waistband of her pants out and looked down, only to release an ear-piercing shriek at what she saw.

"Princess, are you alright?" came the concerned voice of a guard outside her door a moment later, obviously drawn by her cry.

"Y-yes! Yes, I'm fine! I just, uh...I stubbed my toe!" Amelia called back, hoping her sorry excuse for an explanation would work. She heard the guard excuse himself and footsteps echoing off of the walls as he returned to his patrol and breathed a sigh of relief before once more looking inside her pants. There, formed from where her clitoris once was, was a fully formed and fully erect penis.

"A penis? I have...I have a boy's penis!?" Amelia wailed softly. "Why would my sister create such a spell?" she lamented, staring down at the alien member that now looked every bit like it belonged there. Cautiously, she took her other hand and reached around it, finding a bit of relief in the fact that she still had all her female parts in tact. "Okay, calm down Amelia." she said to herself. "The journal said it's only temporary, so it's only temporary! It'll go away eventually!" she reasoned. With that thought easing her trepidation somewhat, Amelia tugged her pants down to her thighs and sat on the edge of her bed, now curiously inspecting the newly spawned member. She'd learned about anatomy as all children with money do when getting an education, but she'd only seen vague images and sketches, never anything this...real. She touched it gently, and gave a gasp at the sensation. It felt like a part of her! She could feel it, and could see it throbbing with her heartbeat.

"I wonder how long it will last." Amelia whispered to herself, then reached for the journal and started looking back at the entries, recalling one of the ones she'd read previously. It lasts until it peaks? That doesn't make any sense. Unless 'peak' means...

"I...I h-have to do that to make it go away?!" she whimpered, once again feeling a sense of anxiety about having ever cast that spell. She was starting to understand why Gracia had hidden it away. People would think she was a complete pervert to invent such a spell! Amelia sighed, but then remembered that her father had planned dinner in a few hours and knew she didn't have any clothes that would do a good job of hiding this erection. Faced with being caught using such a perverted spell, the prospect of 'making it go away' suddenly didn't seem so bad.

"Uh...okay. I think...this is how they do it." Amelia mumbled softly, grasping the shaft of the heated member and slowly stroking her fist up and down its length. She'd heard about masturbation, and even done it many times herself, but of course this was how a boy masturbates, and while the basic principle was easy enough, the method was entirely alien to her. Of course, the waves of pleasure radiating off of the organ and through her body told her she was doing it right. With a moan, she flopped back onto the bed, letting her legs hang over the side as her fist pumped up and down the summoned shaft.

"Oh...b-by the Gods, this feels good..." she murmured to herself. The pleasure wasn't so much intense as it was foreign, and her body was unused to dealing with the impulses she was feeling, and it wasn't long before the princess was humping her hips upwards at her stroking hand. The sensations were different, but she could definately feel the approaching climax. It was happening really fast, and briefly she recalled teasing stories of boys losing control mere seconds into their first encounters with girls. She'd always thought such stories were exaggerations, but now she began to believe there was some truth to them after all.

"Oh! Oh...a-almost." she moaned eagerly as she felt herself approaching the crest of her pleasure. As she grew closer to the point of no return, words from the journal flashed before her eyes. ...even mimics the proper fluid expulsion!. Oh, no! Quickly, and with as much coordination as she could drag out of her trembling, panting form, Amelia grabbed the hem of her shirt and tugged it upwards, her full breasts bouncing as they popped free of the fabric. She quickly worked to yank her shirt up over her breasts, and made it just in the nick of time.

"Ohhhhhh!", the moaned out deeply as her pleasure finally peaked, waves of sensation flowing over her body as the conjured member twitched and jerked in her grasp, pulsing as it spurted thick, sticky ropes of hot, magically conjured cum across the shuddering princess' taut belly, splashing against the underside of her heaving breasts. The release felt incredible, and for a moment Amelia feared that she would pass out, possibly even being found in this position, but at the last moment the climax began to wind down, and the flow of cum slowed to a dribble before ceasing entirely. Amelia lie there, covered in cum and panting heavily as she recovered from the climax. She looked down at the magical cock jutting from her body, relieved as she watched it quickly shrink until it seemed to retreat fully back into her body and disappear completely, replaced once more with a normal female clitoris.

"Princess, Prince Philionel requests your presence in the dining hall." a guards voice said through the door only a few minutes after Amelia had cleaned herself up and dressed herself. Taking one last look at herself in the mirror to make sure her clothes were in order, the princess turned towards the door.

"Coming!" she called out, turning back and, with a grin, tucking her sister's old journal between the matresses of her bed. Perhaps such magic was meant for one to enjoy privately.

...or perhaps not?

Chapter 2

****************



The sun was shining bright when the girl returned to her room following a brief morning meeting. The kingdom of Seyruun was preparing a delegation to head into the outerworld in less than two weeks, and she'd been an important part of the process to say the least. However, other things were on her lust-addled mind. Less than a week after she had found the spell her older sister Gracia had hidden amongst a pile of long-forgotten books, Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun found herself digging out the old journal which contained the spell itself from between her mattresses. She hadn't been able to stop thinking of the incredible sensations the spell gave her, and despite her best efforts could not think of any reason why using the spell wasn't a bad thing. So, the princess once more chanted the words that would alter her body, temporarily transforming the girl's normal clitoris into a fully-formed, fully-functional, and fully-erect penis.

"Now, let's see." the young girl said as she walked over in front of her full-length mirror. This time, she was completely naked so she could fully examine how the spell made her look. She felt more comfortable with the spell's changes now, having been looking forward to using it again, and slowly turned herself back and forth in the mirror, giving a little giggle as she bounced on her toes, seeing (and feeling) the conjured member bounce slightly. "Wow, my sister really did a good job on this spell. I can't believe how real it looks and feels." she mused, reaching down and giving it a squeeze, enjoying the sensations.

"Mmm. I have enough time to have a little fun with it before lunch." she said, happy that she didn't currently have any royal duties scheduled for today. Normally, she reserved her special 'alone time' for night, usually before bed, but she couldn't wait until she had an opportunity to try out the spell again, and wanted to wait until she had a moment in the daylight to properly examine the effects it had on her. As she looked in the mirror, an idea suddenly dawned on her. Excitedly, the princess dragged her mirror over next to her bed, sitting down on the edge and noting with satisfaction that she would be able to watch herself play with it. Watching herself masturbate had never been particularly interesting before, but with the new addition the spell granted, she found the idea very intriguing.

Amelia laid back slightly, once more gripping the shaft of her summoned member firmly and moving her fist up and down, the loose skin sliding easily up and down the throbbing shaft. From this angle, she could see her female sex clearly, swollen and aroused just as the artificial cock was, and could see some moisture glistening in the daylight as her cleft lubricated itself. She bit her lip, feeling a guilty pleasure shiver through her spine as she stroked the hard member. Again, as before, she realized that the pleasure was building faster than it usually did, and figured she'd probably need a lot more practice before she could last more than a few minutes. While she pleasured herself, the princess' mind drifted onto what else the spell could be used for besides self gratification. Of course, she envisioned the words in her sister's journal about selling the spell to a brothel, and how that could bring in extra money, especially from clients interested in strange things, though the princess' knowledge in that department was disappointingly limited. Suddenly, another thought came to her mind that caused the pleasure flowing from her magic member to spike considerably.

"L-Lina..." Amelia gasped out. Her thoughts had drifted to the pretty sorceress that she'd traveled with in the past, and in her frenzied fantisizing, she'd dropped the usual cordial title 'Miss' off of Lina's name. Normally, she thought of Lina as a traveling companion, friend, and sort of like a big sister, but now those thoughts were of a much more lustful nature. Immediately, the relatively innocent princess' mind was flooded with images, and she envisioned herself above Lina, remembering what the sorceress' petite body looked like from their shared baths together, pushing her magical member deep into Lina's burning sex. That image alone almost pushed her over the edge as she arched her back and let out a soft moan of need.

"Y-yes! L-Lina..." she moaned to her imaginary lover. However, something about the image of Lina lying below her, even looking up at her with lust-glazed eyes, wasn't quite right, as if her mind couldn't wrap around it. Fortunately, somewhere in the back of her mind, somewhere that knew how things would most likely (in her fantasy world, anyway) turn out, the image was corrected.

Amelia's fantasy took shape, and she imagined herself pinned to a bed, perhaps in an inn room, or maybe even a bedroll in a tent, as the lusty-eyed sorceress slammed her hips down repeatedly, swallowing Amelia's magical cock over and over. Lina was in charge, and she wanted Amelia to know it, gazing down with a dominant, lust-filled expression. the slick, tight heat of the sorceress' sex squeezing and stroking Amelia's cock until...until...

"Unnnhhhhh!" Amelia cried wordlessly, biting her fist in an attempt to control herself as her cock pulsed and spurted thick streams of magically conjured cum across her belly and breasts, this ejaculation even more powerful than the first one she'd experienced. In her mind, her fantasy, her cock pumped a squirming, moaning Lina Inverse full of cum, before the two of them collapsed into a panting, exhausted heap. Back in the real world, Amelia lie on her bed for several moments, casually stroking her fingers through the small streams of cum across her belly as the magical cock shrank down and once more vanished along with the magical energies that held it in place. Suddenly, Amelia felt terribly embarassed and blushed a deep red. Why had she suddenly fantasized about Lina? She'd never felt that way about her! Sure, she always felt that the cracks about Lina's body were a bit overstated, but she'd never thought about...except now she had, and more than that, she'd actually pleasured herself to the thought. Quickly and shamefully, Amelia stood from her bed, hastily shoving the book back under her mattress before hurrying off to clean herself up in time for lunch.

She had a lot of thinking to do...

Chapter 3

-------===========------------



Amelia awoke with a start, her entire body trembling. She clutched her blankets tightly, eyes wide in the early morning light of her room as bits and pieces of the dream she'd been having still clung to her memories, fading like grains of sand through her fingers. Whatever the dream had been about, she could sense that it had been extremely...erotic. This wasn't the first time the princess had experienced dreams like these, but ever since casting her sister's hidden spell over a week ago, they had become far more frequent. A knock at her door startled her out of her reverie.

"Princess! Prince Philionel requests your presence at breakfast." a guard called through her door. She swallowed a lump in her throat and nodded, brushing aside the dream and informing the guard that she would be out shortly. She slid from her bed, rubbing sleep from her eyes with a yawn, her thin pink night shirt clinging to her curves as she walked across the room, only to end up in her clothes hamper as she pulled it over her head and gave it a gentle toss. She stretched as she passed the window, relishing the warmth of the morning sun on her naked flesh and grateful that her window was far too high up for anyone to look through. She felt like taking a bath before breakfast, but the hint of urgency in the guard's voice implied that her presence was desired immediately. With a sigh, she turned quickly to retrieve her usual attire from her wardrobe.

And felt something that shouldn't be there bump against the side of the armoire.

Amelia gave a gasp and looked down, finding to her complete shock that the penis normally granted to her by her sister's spell was fully formed and jutting out from her body as if it couldn't be happier anywhere else. She let out a little shriek, frantically wondering how it could be there if she hadn't cast the spell! Suddenly, she recalled a piece of her dream.

********



"I swear! I found a spell that gives a girl a boy's part!" she cried out to a laughing Lina Inverse, who'd found her proposal of such a spell amazingly far-fetched.

"Amelia, that's crazy! If there were such a spell, I'm sure I'd have heard about it! C'mon, what do you take me for?" the brunette sorceress replied. "If you're telling the truth, let's see it! Cast it right now!"

"What?! Miss Lina, I can't do that! Why won't you just believe me?" she wailed, feeling at a loss.

"I knew you were fibbing! Fibber, fibber, fibber!" Lina taunted maturely.

"Fine, I will show you!" Amelia stated firmly, shoving her pants and panties down to her knees, revealing her naked crotch to the grinning sorceress and beginning to chant the words to the spell...


********



"That's it! I must've cast the spell in my sleep somehow!" Amelia whispered to herself, silently cursing. "Why did I do that, though? I would never just pull my pants down in front of-" she started, interrupted by the guard at the door once again.

"Princess! The Prince is waiting!" the voice called in the same urgent tone. Amelia realized she'd have to figure this out later. She only knew of one way to get rid of her currently-unwanted guest, but also knew she wouldn't have the time. Quickly, the princess started yanking clothes frantically out of her wardrobe, settling for her usual outfit and finding that it was sufficiently baggy that it would hide her temporary appendage, though she found that she had to reach down and arrange it, and finding that touching its firm, heated flesh sent shivers through her spine. She let out a soft gasp and briefly considered telling the guard that she was feeling ill and didn't want to have breakfast with her father, but realized that saying such would only prompt him to come up and check on her himself to ensure she was alright. After checking herself in the mirror once more to ensure she was 'disguised' properly, the princess opened her door and went to see her father.

"Amelia! I was starting to get worried." Phil called out as his daughter entered the private banquet hall where she and her father often shared meals. She glanced down again, hoping that her little visitor wasn't showing. She hoped it wasn't as visible as it felt, because while her panties were binding it enough to hold it in place, they weren't enough to cover it completely, leaving an inch or two poking out the top, and her movements caused the smooth material of her pants to rub against the sensitive flesh somewhat, causing her to quiver slightly.

"Oh, no. I just got a late start, that's all. I had some trouble sleeping." Amelia replied as she took her seat across from her father and tried her best to smile as if nothing was amiss, hoping that her nervousness wasn't as evident to him as it was to her.

"Ah, I see. Nightmares, was it?" Phil replied, always concerned about the effects her royal responsibilities could be having on her. He feared she might be having bad dreams because of the stress the recent and upcoming events could be causing.

"Oh, no daddy. No nightmares." she replied. They definitely weren't nightmares, that's for sure. She just wished she could remember what they were! "Just some strange dreams."

"Well, if you ever feel that there's too much on your plate, let me know, Amelia. I'm very proud of all the duties you've learned to perform at your age, but even a soldier of justice needs to take a break every once in a while." he said as a serving girl approached with their breakfast.

"I'm fine, daddy! I can handle the delegation next week! I'm looking forward to-" she said, stopping suddenly as she looked down at the plate that had been set before her. It was customary for her father and her to eat more common foods as the Prince had warned her that allowing herself to become too pampered would make her soft in her fight for justice. As a result, this morning's breakfast was a simple serving of fried eggs, toast, fresh fruit, muffins, and juice. However, when she looked down at the two egg yolks pressed together, it triggered another memory from her dream...


********



"Well come on, Amelia!" Lina called out. Amelia was standing there slack-jawed as she stared at the brunette sorceress on all fours looking back over her shoulder. She wasn't completely naked, but had pulled her pants and panties to her ankles before crawling onto the bed and waving her posterior back and forth at the princess.

"M-Miss Lina! What are you doing?!" Amelia said in an echoing voice as she stepped forward, staring at the two rounded cheeks of Lina's rear end. She reached out to touch the smooth skin, and then...


********



"Amelia, are you listening to me?" Phil's voice jarred her from her memory. She blinked a few times, the shape that had been Lina's rear end once more turning back into a pair of partially-melded egg yolks. She realized that her recollection of the dream was causing her hidden member to throb needily in her pants and bit her lip for a moment before playing it off with a smile.

"Yes! Yes, sorry...I was just thinking about what the outer world must be like." she said quickly, trying to cover for herself. Phil nodded in response and the two of them began eating their breakfast. Thankfully for Amelia, the conversation was a welcomed distraction to her more pressing issue.

An hour later, Amelia hurried back to her room, taking the stairs up towards her floor of the palace two at a time. She'd excused herself from her usual morning walk with the claim that she wanted to take a bath. As she burst into her room, she quickly turned and locked the door behind her, rushing over to her bed and pushing her pants down frantically, glaring down at the angry, throbbing member that seemed to glare back up at her with equal intensity.

"Damn thing!" she swore as she pushed her pants and panties to her ankles and kicked them away, following quickly with her shirt, not having bothered with a bra in her earlier haste. She was starting to feel possessed as she glared down at the throbbing thing between her legs. "Damn...penis." she said again, feeling anger at how the member had seemed to take on a mind of its own, and how it had almost embarrassed her. She hated giving in to it, hated pleasuring it. Despite how incredible it felt when she did it, she always felt as if she was losing, somehow. As if some contest of wills was being waged and she was giving in to its demands. Its desires.

She sat down firmly on her bed, legs crossed, as her conjured member jutted lewdly up in the air as if to show it would stand even as she sat. She pouted, trying to think unsexy thoughts. Thinking of fighting, of arresting criminals, of fighting evil. Despite her most invigorating and utterly unsexy thoughts, the thing refused to soften even a little. Angrily, she leaned closer to it as if she could look it right in the eye. That's when a sudden, alien thought seemed to push itself into her mind, causing her eyes to widen with a start.

"I wonder if I can..." she said in reply to the thought, her anger quickly waning as curiosity and lust replaced it. "Fine, you win this round.", she muttered at her completely unhearing member. She glanced around warily as if someone could be watching her, but then a moment later, started to lean forward. The member was of considerable length, and she was lithe and flexible. She found herself getting closer and closer to the tip, and before she had time to really contemplate what she was doing, Amelia found herself with her lips wrapped around the shaft of her own magically summoned cock, a full inch inside of the moist warmth of her mouth. The sensation instantly caused her to moan around her thick member.

Once again lost in the pleasure of the hidden spell, she reached up with her right hand to grasp the shaft of the throbbing cock, beginning to stroke it up and down while she used her left hand to cup a breast, stroking and pinching the nipple in her fingers. She also began to lap at the tip of her penis, running her tongue in fluttering circles around the spongy head while sucking hard enough that her cheeks dimpled slightly. In no time at all, the combined sensations had her panting and moaning deeply as she fellated herself.

Within moments, the princess felt her climax rapidly approaching. As she neared the edge, she tried to pull her mouth off of the tip of the pulsing member, but found to a mixture of dismay and arousal that in her frenzied lust she lacked the willpower to pull her mouth off of her member even as she felt the boiling heat of her climax surging forth. With a loud moan of ecstacy, she braced herself for the coming explosion, and with another grunt, her climax slammed into her, thick spurts of white seed surging forth into her sucking mouth. Even through the haze of lust caused by her spasming climax, she found herself pleasantly surprised that the liquid didn't taste as bad as she'd expected it to, though the thought was short lived as her mind once more fell into the abyss of jolting, pleasureful sensations. It took her a good thirty seconds of moaning, grunting, and shuddering before her body relaxed and she could finally slump back onto the bed, panting heavily. She felt her consciousness waver for a moment before she forced herself to sit up, staring down at her crotch to see that the enchanted member had already retreated back to wherever it came from.

After taking another moment to recover, the princess weakly slid off of her sweat-soaked sheets and retrieved her discarded clothing, tossing them into her hamper before looking down at her body, sweat still glistening on some parts of her body.

"Now I really do need a bath..."


-------===========------------

Chapter 4

flashback

********



Naga sighed and leaned back against the wall of the room she and Lina were sharing. The two sorceresses had just completed a successful raid on a bandit camp, relieving the bandits of their hard-earned yet ill-begotten goods and taking a fair share for themselves in addition to a considerable reward. Despite their funds, the inn only had a single room with a pair of beds, and even though Naga had a bed of her own, she was having serious difficulty sleeping tonight. The woman's eyes moved across the room to gaze at the sleeping form of her traveling companion, accented by moonlight streaming through the window. It had been a warm night, so Lina had elected to sleep in nothing more than a bra and panties rather than her usual pajamas. As Naga's gaze lingered on Lina's form, she began to appraise the younger woman's body. Lina was always concerned about her figure, and while Naga was sure the younger sorceress didn't compare to her own towering, exquisite physique, she begrudgingly admitted (though only to herself) that the sorceress had a very attractive, pert, round little ass.

"Huh? Oh, not again." Naga muttered under her breath the second the lewd thought entered her brain. It had been a week since she'd been able to find time to satiate the curse she'd unwittingly caused herself years ago, and while she had learned to control the urges it caused her, it still required her to find a way to relieve its pressure at regular intervals, a procedure she had to admit she enjoyed.

"No, Lina is off limits." Naga mentally stated to herself, having gone over this internal dialogue with herself and her twisted desires numerous times in the past.

"Hmm...she's probably a virgin. Look at that ass. I can just imagine what it would feel like to hold those hips and..." her inner voice mused, and Naga had to admit that the thought was appealing, but also knowing that most of that appeal was likely due to the curse.

"No. I've considered this before. Lina barely tolerates me, she'd never do that with me. She's a prude, and she'd never go for it no matter how fun it would be." Naga replied mentally, still looking over the sorceress' sleeping form with a gleam in her eye.

"Of course, she doesn't have to consent." came a sudden, dark thought. Naga narrowed her eyes and shook her head, growling at the implication of what she had briefly considered.

"NO! I am not a rapist!" She mentally shouted so loudly that she almost swore she heard the words echo throughout the room. Naga continued looking over the sorceress' form, realizing that she needed to find time to sneak off and masturbate so that the curse would calm down for now. She swallowed nervously, looking over Lina.

"She's sleeping pretty deep...maybe if I..." Naga thought, moving closer to the sleeping woman. She bit her lip again, pushing the crotch of her bikini aside and, with nothing more than a brief second of concentration, enacted the curse's power, causing a sizable and fully erect penis to grow rapidly from her crotch, appearing every bit as much a part of her as any of the rest of her limbs. With a practiced motion, she reached down and ran her fingers over the thick, veiny flesh as she stood over the sleeping sorceress, her eyes glazing with lust. Slowly, Naga moved beside the sleeping girl's bed***, reaching out with one hand and rubbing it over the girl's firm buttocks, biting her lip.

"Damn you for making me want this." She mentally said to the spirit of the curse she was burdened with. She gripped the shaft of her member and began stroking her hand back and forth over its length, gasping softly at the familiar sensations. Even in the dim light of the room, she could make out enough details that she didn't have to use much imagination to picture Lina naked. She continued running her fingers lightly over Lina's rear, shuddering as she imagined herself doing so much more. She'd never had any emotional feelings towards Lina beyond friendly rivalry, and had no illusions of the two engaging in any sort of romantic relationship, but such things were far from the simple, heat-filled fucking she'd wanted to give the sorceress many times in the past, just for the enjoyment and pleasure it would bring in and of itself.

"After this, I can't let it get this bad around her." Naga thought to herself as her breathing started to quicken, her stroking having the inevitable effect. She bit her lips as she stared down at that delectable rear encased in form-fitting cotton. She briefly recalled an incident about six months ago where Lina had caught her in the bath tending to the cursed organ. She recalled Lina's intense embarassment, and her own sheepishness at having to confide in the younger woman and reveal the nature of the curse she carried, and the awkward silences that had occurred in the following days. She'd fantasized about that night many times since then, often wishing things had taken a different turn, fantasizing about Lina lusting for her cursed member and giving her petite, smooth body to Naga to satiate her lusts upon. Despite her desires, Naga found that Lina had made no advances towards her, not even so much as hinting at such a thing, and while Naga loved teasing her rival, she knew this was not the kind of subject to play around with. Regardless, with the sorceress lying before her now, almost completely naked, it was easy to fall back into that wonderful fantasy.

Naga was on the bed now, on her knees and staring down at the sleeping girl as her hand stroked her member slow and steady, not wanting to shake the bed. Lina had rolled over in her sleep, and Naga could vaguely make out the curve of the younger woman's pubic mound through the material of her panties. She knew that if Lina woke up now, she'd likely be on the end up several very painful attack spells and might spend a considerable amount of time wrapped in bandages, remembering the last time that happened. She fought to control her gasping breaths as she grew closer to her inevitable climax, a shudder coursing over her body. Suddenly, she saw her life flash before her eyes.

Lina was awake and looking right at her.

She felt her breath catch as the two made eye contact, yet could not bring herself to stop her insessant stroking, her body twitching and trembling as she continued to work towards climax. Even the low growl that came from Lina's throat didn't slow her pace. She tried to come up with some witty remark, not wanting to seem speechless, but couldn't form any words.

"What were you going to do, Naga? Rape me?" Lina asked, glaring at the masturbating sorceress. She had first noticed Naga when she'd crawled onto the bed, and had considered blasting her off of it with a fireball or a vibration blast, but realized that such actions might draw attention to the two of them, and in Naga's current condition that was the last thing either of them wanted.

Naga struggled to draw enough breath to answer Lina's inquiry. "N-no! No, I...ahh! I was j-just...looking. Unh...promise!" Naga replied shakily. Her usual bluster and bravado was long gone given the trouble she knew she was in. Despite her boasts and claims, she was the wrong one in this, she was the one that had briefly contemplated violating her companion and she was the one that was taking advantage of the younger sorceress.

Lina watched Naga through narrow eyes. Part of her wanted to kick the bimbo out of her bed, slap her silly, maybe even toss her out the window and let the rest of the townsfolk have a laugh at her expense. She'd known Naga to do some pretty crazy things before, but nothing this...personal. Yet, she hesitated. Naga had explained the depth of the curse, both of them blushing profusely throughout, though Lina considerably more than Naga and most likely for entirely different reasons. She knew that Naga was burdened with a curse that imparted urges she had little control over, and in Lina's eyes, being forced to occasionally sport a phallus was on par with disfigurement, and a part of her actually managed to pity the older woman for that.

"Naga, you need to stop that." Lina said, trying to remain as calm as possible. She wouldn't flambe the sorceress for this. Not this time. But she wanted her to at least go back to her bed and stop pointing that...thing...at her. While inexperienced, she knew enough from her own occasional late-night alone times that Naga was approaching the point of no return, and likewise knew enough about the birds and the bees to know what happened to a penis when that point is reached.

"I...I c-can't, Lina. It's too...late." Naga gasped out, staring down at the sorceress with wide, glazed eyes. It really was too late. She could feel herself starting to teeter on the brink, starting to slide over the edge, and nothing short of a Dragon Slave could stop it now. "Ungh!" she grunted, drawing in a deep breath and uttering a low moan.

"Wait!" Lina cried. She should have moved, should have rolled away. She could have, she had several seconds. She could have grabbed the blanket and let Naga soil that instead, or she could've used some low-power spell like a Bom Di Wind to simply knock the sorceress off of her bed. She could have done any of those things, but instead she simply laid there for several more seconds, her legs parted, staring at Naga as her body shuddered and twitched. Naga's gaze shifted down to Lina's pantied crotch, staring intently as the older woman angled her cock, aiming the tip directly at the telltale crease denoting the smaller girl's labia just as she released a quivering groan.

"Oh, Linaaaaaa..." Naga groaned deeply as her member pulsed, firing one thick spurt of semen after another, each one splattering against the puffy mound of the sorceress' panty-covered sex. Lina couldn't help but gasp as she felt the hot liquid splash against her sex, eyes wide with disbelief. She'd known what was going to happen, and despite her desire to escape the cursed inevitability of the act, some form of morbid curiosity had forced her to stay still and witness this perverse act to its climax, both literally and figuratively. Naga continued to stroke the pulsing member for several more seconds before the flow of semen slowed to a trickle, then stopped altogether. Both women stayed still in the darkness for several silent moments, the only sound that of their collective breathing, Naga's considerably more fevered than Lina's. After a moment to collect herself, Naga suddenly stood up off of the bed, the enchanted phallus retreating once more into the void within Naga's body. Naga immediately moved across the room and sat down on her bed, burying her head in her hands as she tried to wrap her head around the gravity of what had just occurred.

"I'd better get cleaned up." Lina said after a moment, able to see the weight of the situation and its effect on Naga. As Lina gathered up some bathing supplies and tossed her soiled panties in the hamper, she wrapped a towel around herself and headed out of the room, leaving Naga alone in the room. She hurriedly made her way down to the inn's baths, finding them unsurprisingly empty given it was only shortly after midnight. As Lina slid into the water, she allowed her mind to start working over what had just happened. Could she blame Naga? There had to be a way to blame her, right? Lina wanted to blame Naga for what had happened. That would make it easier. If she could point a finger, it would make everything easier. But the truth was she had no idea what living with that curse was like, and the way Naga had looked when she left the room was almost eerie. She'd never seen Naga look so downtroden. It was like her guilt was a physical weight bearing down on her, and Lina had to admit that this was the first time she'd ever seen the arrogant, haughty, self-absorbed White Serpent looking so serious. So...defeated. Lina finished her entire bath in silence, and it was some time before she returned to her room.

"Hey, where are you going?" Lina asked. She'd been returning to the room wearing a towel when she met up with Naga in the hall. Naga had dressed herself completely and even had her sword and traveling bag with her.

"Lina." Naga said, and once more Lina found herself staring at a Naga she'd never seen before. Again, she found herself unnerved at how serious Naga's tone and expression was, something she wasn't used to at all. "What happened in there. It was..."

"It was a mistake, I know. Just don't let it happen again." Lina replied, not feeling comfortable discussing the matter.

"That's just it, Lina. I don't know if I can live up to that. I almost lost control tonight." Naga replied. "Almost?", Lina thought to herself, but chose not to press it. "I have to find a way to remove this curse I've got. Until I do, I think it would be better if we went our separate ways."

Lina gave a nod after a moment. "Yeah, maybe you're right." Lina said, unable to argue with Naga's logic. She wasn't sure how deep the curse's influence went, and didn't want to find out what Naga would do if she actually did lose control of it. "Good luck then, I guess."

Naga nodded, then suddenly grinned widely at Lina. "Don't count me out just yet, Lina Inverse." she said in an all-too-familiar tone. "Even if we are parting ways, I'll still be your biggest and foremost rival!" Lina grinned a little herself.

"In your dreams." she replied, nonchalantly waving the taller sorceress away as she moved into her room, closing the door. As soon as the door shut, Naga's face returned to its previously solemn expression.

"You have no idea..." Naga replied under her breath, finding a bit of solace in the fact that Lina appeared to have forgiven her for what she'd done. With a heavy sigh, the woman turned and proceeded down the hall and towards the lobby.

Inside her room, Lina sat on the edge of her bed. Some part of her would never completely forgive Naga for what had happened, and yet she still couldn't blame her for what had happened. In the end, she ultimately had a new-found respect for Naga, the White Serpent, not only for having the willpower to control such a curse, but for having the strength to turn around and walk away when she knew she'd become a liability. Deep down, Lina knew that despite any hesitations she'd had about hanging around Naga, and despite their bickering, their teasing, and their rivalry, she could respect and trust Naga. Perhaps even as a friend. With that utterly ridiculous thought in her head, the Bandit Killer, Lina Inverse, flopped back onto the only bed in the room with clean sheets and did her best to sleep the rest of the night away.

********

To Be Continued


Go Back To Archive