Author:  Lucia Wilber
Title:  Longing

Disclaimer: Slayers belongs to Hajime Kanzaka, and I make no profit from this story

This is just a quick story I got in my head while bored. I figured this might be what Lina does in her privacy occasionally, or might not. Anyway, enjoy!

*****



Lina Inverse let out a frustrated groan as she shoved the bed covering down off of her face. She'd been using the fabric as a makeshift blinder to block out the morning sun. The sun should really be more considerate to people and stop waking them up before they get the proper twelve hours of sleep they need. As she lie awake, staring at the ceiling of her room, her mind began to wander to the day before, a grin coming to her face as she recalled lobbing a low-power fireball at Gourry as he mistakenly walked into the women's bathhouse wearing nothing but a towel and a smile.

Gourry. Dumb Gourry with his horrible memory and his stupid antics. Gourry with his dopey smile and his always-do-good attitude. Hot Gourry standing there in a towel showing off his big, stupid, beautifully chiseled, perfectly toned muscles.

"Damn you, Gourry, you dope. When are you going to get a clue and just take me already!?" Lina muttered to the silence in the room. Didn't he realize how lucky he was? If any other man made so much as a hint of a move towards her, she'd fry them in a heartbeat. But Gourry...big, dumb, loyal, hot, sweet Gourry could tear the clothes from her body and ravage her and she'd probably submit completely to it. The thought of submitting to a domineering Gourry made the sorceress giggle a bit, and yet the image was oh-so-arousing at the same time. With a sigh, she slid out of bed and walked over to the window, staring out at the people going about their business.

Dragons were easy. Bandits were easy. Hell, she'd even been able to stand up to Rezo and Shabranigdo! But this...this was different. This was...love? Okay, yeah fine. In the privacy of her own mind, she could openly admit that she was in love with the big dummy. Despite his lacking mental facilities, he was everything she could want in her own prince charming. Strong, handsome, loyal, caring, and protective. She sighed and smiled a little to herself. Yes, she could face down a hundred Shabranigdos, but coming face to face with Gourry and asking for...demanding...even begging for anything from him simply wouldn't do. She wouldn't make the first move, so he would have to!

"That's just the way it works!" Lina said softly to the air, suppressing a small laugh. One day, she was sure Jellyfish Brain would take a hint and make the first move, then he would succumb to her charms and they would both finally close the book on all of this silliness. With a sigh, she walked over and slumped back onto the bed, stretching back out across the covers. The others probably wouldn't be up for a while yet, and now that she'd been sitting around thinking of Gourry and what she wished he'd do to her, she found herself distracted by more physiological needs. Fortunately, she knew just how to take care of that. Lina lifted her hips and pushed her pajama bottoms down and off of her legs, kicking them aside to quickly be followed by her shirt. Relieved of her clothes, the naked sorceress let her eyes slide shut as she slid her fingertips over her breasts and down her sides, imagining them to be Gourry's hands. Of course, his would be much rougher and more calloused, but she had a pretty vivid imagination. Her fantasy was laced with real-world frustration, though, as she continued to think about how badly she wished Gourry would take the initiative.

"Why can't you just do it?" Lina sighed to nobody in particular as her fingertips danced across her nipples, the twin nubs instantly growing hard from the stimulation. She knew Gourry was attracted to her. She'd seen him glance at her occasionally, though his honor demanded he quickly look away when caught. Her hands traveled lower as she continued not only to fantasize but also to mull over the reality of her longing.

"Even a sign. A touch, or a kiss...anything!" She said softly, uttering a moan as her fingers slid over her taut belly and then lower, drifting over her pubic mound before sliding down into the space between her thighs. She parted her legs to give her hand space, sliding fingertips over her swollen, heated labia with a needy shudder. Lina drew in a breath and released it in a moaning sigh as she began stroking her fingers up and down her sex, gently teasing at her clit as it began to swell to the attention. She bit her lower lip, arching her back a little to her touch as her thoughts once again turned to the fantasy. Gourry, with his broad, muscled chest and thin but perfectly toned form pinning her to the bed, kissing her passionately as his hands roamed her soft, yielding body. Her magic gave her the ability to rend flesh and blast mountains into rubble, yet in his arms she became a weak, subdued kitten, yielding to his desires and in turn inflaming her own. She released another moan as the motion of her fingers sped up between her legs, causing her to shudder visibly and begin panting. She didn't even pause when the sound of footsteps came from the hallway, some random inn patron passing by. She couldn't remember if she'd even locked the door, but at the moment she didn't care. She knew that at the rate her pleasure was ascending, it wouldn't be long before she was finished.

Then she imagined what it would be like if Gourry simply barged into the room right now without so much as a knock. He'd done that once or twice before, usually ending up on the receiving end of a fireball when it resulted in him finding her in the process of undressing.

"Hell with it...let...let him walk in..." She gasped out softly, gazing at the door through lust-glazed, half-lidded eyes. Then, she even turned her body slightly, legs parted lewdly as she pointed her sex right at the door. At this angle, nobody peeking though the keyhole could see her, anyway. Her frantic masturbation increased in pace.

"Y-yeah." She moaned softly. "C'mon, Gourry...walk in. I...won't even stop." She whispered huskily. She wouldn't, either, if he walked in. Just stay here, just like this. She could imagine the utter shock on his face. Would he shut his eyes? Or turn away? Or would be be so transfixed by the image of the sorceress on the edge of sexual oblivion that he couldn't help but watch her climax. She let that fantasy consume her mind's eye as she started to peak.

"Y-yes, Gourry. W-watch me...watch me cum!" She whispered breathlessly, hoping her moaning gasps couldn't be heard out in the hallway. With only a few more strokes of her clit, she arched her back and let out a harsh gasp through clenched teeth as she did her best to muffle her climax, hips humping in spasming jerks as she humped her sex at the door, each spasm punctuated by a thick gasp of pleasure. Her juices flowed freely from her sex and down her buttocks, moistening the sheets and blanket beneath her as she rode the powerful climax to its conclusion.

A few minutes later, after she had laid on the bed panting for breath and recovering from the warm, endorphic embrace of her climax, the sorceress slid to her feet and began getting dressed, humming a little to herself. They had a long trip ahead of them, and if yesterday's heat was any indication, today would be hot, sweaty, and none-too-enjoyable. She had just finished straightening her outfit and attaching her sword to its belt when the door to her room burst open.

"Hey, Lina! Are you up?" Gourry's voice called out as he walked in without knocking, once more oblivious to Lina's need for privacy. Lina glared at him for a moment.

"Don't you knock?!" She scolded, growling a little in her throat. "It's rude to just barge in on a woman without knocking, you Jellyfish!"

"Hey, sorry! I just wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready. Zel and Amelia are already eating, and if we don't hurry all the food's gonna be gone!" Gourry replied nervously, not wanting a fireball sandwich appetizer to start his meal. Lina merely huffed at him, though.


"Fine, fine. Let's get going, then. I'm starving!" the sorceress replied, pushing him out the door. As she went to close it, she turned and looked from the doorway to her still unmade bed, now seeing it from the other perspective.

"You need to work on your timing, Jellyfish Brain." the sorceress mused softly to herself, grinning as she shut the door to her room and headed downstairs for breakfast.

*****


Go Back To Archive