Author:  Phizzy Chan
Title:  Security

Disclaimer: Slayers belongs to Hajime Kanzaka, and I make no profit from this story

Requested at the slayers adult livejournal community

Lina/Gourry: Breasts - Lina is always getting made fun of for having small breasts and has become very insecure about her figure as a result. Gourry decides to reassure her that she is OK the way she is and that small boobs are good too


~~~~~
Lina was furious. This isn’t her usual fury, which is warm and comforting as a stuffed teddy, familiar as a childhood blanket. This time, she’s actually really angry. Amelia once said that she lost her mind when Lina was upset, and after punching her in the arm, the sorceress had almost agreed. The little things But now, everything is illuminated in a glow.

The room is sharper and brighter than before. All of its dinginess that she’d complained about a minute ago is gone.

Gourry’s face is particularly attractive, before the lit fire of her rage. All the lines are perfect, and the swordsman is gorgeous in his fear. She wants to strangle him, while undressing him, holding him still, making him admit that she is an attractive woman.
Oddly, it’s the perfectly shaped eyebrows that particularly set her off.

“You bastard.” She is on him in a second, holding the collar of his shirt and for a second seriously considers making good on her fantasies. At first, she would just cut off his air for a little while, to show that she is serious. Then, after letting go, while he gasps for air, Lina will rip his pants right off. Then she will hold him in place by the throat, while directing him into her as he finally admitted how lovely he found her. It makes her dizzy, until she nearly swoons, because she can see the white skin that bruises so easily under her fingertips.

Of course, she would never do such a thing.

"Speak," she finally snapped, screaming. "Just say something! I know you want to! Go ahead!"

She leans forward, wanting to see the calming balm of the fear in his eyes. He leans forward, and they breathe and exhale the same air.

“Lina,” Gourry’s voice is solemn, a knight pledging his sword and honor and life before a princess with ruffles on her dress and in high heels. “You have small boobs. You have to admit that. If only to yourself.”

“You bastard!” Her hand tightens, but there was no panic in his eyes. It’s gone, and she is even more aware of the fact that he will never lay with her or treat her as anything more than a plain little girl. She is just having a tantrum now. “You think I’m not aware of how I look?!”

“Well,” Gourry looks at his lap. “Sometimes, you need to comb your hair more.”

“I know what I look like!” Lina shook him hard enough to nearly knock his eyes out of the sockets, to emphasize her point. “I know I have small boobs! And no hips! Or ass!”

“Oh, no, Lina,” he reached behind her, casually, simply, as though just reaching for a magazine in a bookstore while waiting for her. His fingers are long and even more calloused than she’d thought. Her best male friend gently squeezed her butt. Like he’s checking the ripeness of a fruit.

This will not help those earlier thoughts. Then her mind is gone, ashes in the wind.

“Your butt isn’t too bad.”

His hands moved to her waist. “And your hips are nice.”

It’s really the ease that he touches her with. That, and those damn eyebrows. Lina raises a fist, then it drops as though she were suddenly shot in the heart with an arrow.

“What about my boobs?” She stands on her tip-toes, bringing her arms to her side and puffing her chest up as she leans forward. The slight film on his eyes is a reward as sweet as a pot of gold. And she didn’t need to capture and torture a leprechaun, or do any real work. All she did was sacrifice a little self-respect and possibly ruin her friendship with her guardian.

Sanity comes back, shrieking oh my god what are you doing oh my god, they’re still small, damn it!

“What about him?” His clean-shaven throat shows the bobbing Adam’s apple. Like Amelia trying to reach something on the top shelf, it jumps up and down.

Lina leaned forward, no longer caring, drunk on bravado and the distracted look on Gourry’s face. She will look back on this moment, hopefully while staring down the bottle of wine. This, she will say to herself as she takes another sip,<i>was a poor idea. [/i]

Then the red-head will order another bottle and try to get Gourry drunk. So they can both forget this evening ever happened. They came to this inn, drank, and then fell asleep and there was no sad attempt at seducing. Chalk it all up to the alcohol, and never mind what time it was drunk.

Gourry’s thick arms circle her waist, which apparently is pretty nice. His voice is thick as a plank or his head, and this made Lina’s knees feel weak. He’s so damn stupid, and so male, and although she wants to make a joke about the interchangeability of those two things, he smells too good to do so.

She’d stepped into a romance novel, but her clothes were reassuringly not puffy. Gourry’s clothes are sadly not ripped or made of leather. He plucks at the yellow band around her chest. It makes a ridiculous noise that does not make Lina smile at all.

“You know I think you’re pretty right?” He looks like a puppy, so hopeful and sweet. The sorceress held his chin in a firm grasp. She looks deep into his eyes

“Pretty?”

“Very pretty.” It comes out nearly a question. There is a question make at the end, even if it isn’t actually there.

“And what about my boobs?”

“What about them?”

He is determined to not look away from her eyes, and they both know it.

Her breasts demand recognition. They are there, they exists and they will have their say. Lina has no idea how to accomplish this. Wiggle enticingly? But how much will actually move, and could a person actually do that without looking like they were experiencing a seizure outside of books?

She decides to take another move from Amelia’s book. She jumps up and down.

“See?!” Her voice is angry again, and a little out of breathe. “They are there. So what if they’re small?”

Gourry’s head was cocked to the side, and he’s paler than usual. “Yes. They’re nice.”

“Damn nice.”

“Damn nice,” he corrected. “You’re very pretty. You have nice boobs. Even if they’re small. However,” he holds up a finger like a teacher about to correct a student. “I have only seen them through your clothes.”

“So?” It comes out a squeak. She will need lots and lots of wine.

A golden eyebrow is raised. “They might not be that nice. Under the clothes.”

“Pervert! Why would I take my shirt off for you?”

“Oh, so you think they’re bad?”

“I’ll show you!”

Gourry’s face goes whiter. The yellow band snaps again, ridiculously, when she attempts taking it off. Her shirt buttons try to hold themselves shut, as though saying ‘no, don’t do this.’ It becomes a desperate struggle of woman versus fabric. But it has no chance. She nearly rips it off. A button hits her friend in the face, and he flinches horribly.

When she’s down to a sad yellow bra, her dignity cries out. As does her body since it’s pretty cold in the room. Gourry is looking at her, shocked and maybe terrified. Who is this manwoman who possessed his friend? Well, it’s her libido, and you will deal with this Gourry. I’m sick of being a butt of jokes, especially ones about us being too shy and cowardly to do anything. We will try. If it doesn’t work out, we will die by liver failure tomorrow.

Sanity screams, What are you doing you’ve lost your mind aaaahhhh they’re still small, fuck, thank god you didn’t stuff any tissue into the bra

“Still small!?” She shrieks, and the concept of ‘neighbors’, and ‘other people hearing’ comes back to her.

Gourry is clinging to something, his tone is stubborn. “Maybe, I don’t know.” He looks away, until she grabs him by the hair and drags him back. Subtle, as though it had ever existed, is dead in this room. Lina makes sure her grip is firm, then pulls his face right into her chest. “What about now!?”

He exhales, and the feeling made her toes curl.

Gourry’s voice is unshakable. “I’ve seen better.”

“Where?!”

“Overweight guys at the hot spring.”

Her grip on his head tightens. “Oh, I see.” Her hands go behind her back, struggling with the straps. It was a new bra, okay?! Wasn’t her fault if she had trouble with it. After a few minutes, Gourry sighs and reaches behind her to undo it.

“Now?”

His eyes slide close and remain that way, until she grabs an ear and shakes his entire empty head. “No, oh no, you retarded jellyfish, you will look.”

“You will.

“I don’t want to!”

“Why?! They’re nice, really nice! You should be grateful I’m here, shirtless. Men would die for this opportunity!”

Gourry snorted. “Okay, Lina.”

“You should be grateful!”

“Oh, I am.” It’s said off-hand. The hands on her waist move up, slowly, and Gourry’s eyes are opened. She wishes he would close them.

“Stop staring at me like that!”

“Like what?” He cocks his head, exhales just above a nipple. Now her nerves are shrieking, joining in on sanity. The hands continue to rise, and he has a scar on his right palm that is torture. She’s become a leprechaun, and wonders if Gourry is determined to get that pot of gold. Does he want it? Can he shrug and go without? Why was she comparing her body with a pot of gold? What?

“Can I Lina? Will you not kill me?”

“For what?”

“Touching you?”

Relief floods her. “I will kill you for not doing so. And if you don’t start saying nice things about me.”

He cups a breast in one large hand. They look even smaller in his hand, and if her head and skin wasn’t on fire, she would have bemoaned the contrast. “You have the most perfect body. Even with your small breasts and scrawny hips.”

“Thank you.”

“I dreamed about this for so long.”

“Good.”

Calloused thumbs trace over a stiffening nipple. Lina’s eyes nearly roll back in her head. “They’re very soft.”

“…thank you.”

“Bigger than I expected.”

“We should have done this ages ago.”

“I’ve thought about your boobs a lot. All the time, really. In the shower, in bed, any time I’m alone. I really like them. I just say they’re small because they are.”

“Gourry. Shut up.”


Go Back To Archive