Author:  Phizzy Chan
Title:  Speeches

Disclaimer: Slayers belongs to Hajime Kanzaka, and I make no profit from this story

The plain room, empty except for a bed, made Zelgadiss feel more disquieted. Why had she taken him here of all places?

“Mister Zelgadiss?”

The chimera was interrupted from his inspected, looked at the princess. She didn’t look uneasy, or upset, although she had been the last time he’d seen her. Thinking of it made Zelgadiss wince in guilt. After all this time, he should have been used to her speeches, but he’d snapped when she’d given one to him over proper use of library books. It should have been nothing, just something to shrug and forget about. But, Zelgadiss had been under too much pressure lately and had yelled at Amelia for bothering him.

…and for being such a foolish child for thinking and believing all that nonsense about justice. Even now, four days later, he couldn’t forget the look on her face, and the way her blue eyes had filled with tears.

What had he been thinking?

She was his friend, close friend; his…Zelgadiss blushed and looked away from the princess. Amelia was his…

It didn’t matter, not really. She knew what she was to him, she had heard what he’d said, and even said she returned his feelings, albeit in a quieter, reasonable manner. That drunken, half-remembered night had shown him that Amelia could be the calmer one in their…relationship.

But he seemed to have forgotten in the library, and they hadn’t talked until now about it.

One thing however, he would always remember: Never again would have so much to drink. One of the few thinks that he could recall, was standing up in a chair and yelling to that rude noble from some land about Amelia. Gods, he had been preaching about her, praising habits he’d previously thought to have found annoying, even complimenting her stupid speeches. Later, drinking Bloody Martina’s and nursing a hangover, Zelgadiss realized his little speech had follow the same format as Amelia’s did. He’d even stolen some of her poses.

Amelia’s reaction…he’d never seen such a look of embarrassment, disbelief, tenderness, amazement on anyone’s face before. She’d been stricken speechless, then had thanked him and helped carry him to his room after he passed out and fell from his ‘soapbox’ immediately after giving such a moving and memorable performance.

People, mostly Phil, had even applauded him. Zelgadiss heard that some people, mostly Phil, had even been moved to tears.

The memory, though hazy, was still enough to make him want to tear his skin off and go hide in embarrassment. The only good thing was that Lina had been too busy badgering the cooks to witness the speech. Gourry and Amelia unfortunately, told her about it the next morning as they all sat and tried to eat breakfast. It had taken three baths to remove all the food the sorceress had spat out from laughing so hard.

Amelia had been calm about the whole thing though. She kept giving him these small smiles that always made his face warm up. It was like she’d been expecting him to say something about how he felt for her. That had made Zelgadiss ponder, if for only for a few seconds, if she’d slipped him something in his drink that would make him spill his guts. But, of course Amelia would never do that. She’d been surprised when he’d gotten up on the chair and began yelling. And Amelia wasn’t a good liar; Zelgadiss knew he’d sense deception in her in a millisecond.

“So,” she smirked and Zelgadiss felt his uneasiness increase tenfold. She hadn’t looked angry when she’d asked him to follow her. Just determined. What did the little princess have planned? Surely she wasn’t going to yell at him, or, well, they weren’t courting like Lina and Gourry were. Still, they were more than friends, and if Amelia just wanted to drop that and go back to being friends…

“Amelia? Is there something you wanted to talk about? Why did we have to come all this way?”

“Mmm,” the dark haired girl shrugged. She thought for a moment, trying to find the right words. Her forehead and nose were wrinkled in such a cute way that Zelgadiss almost smiled. If she didn’t look so serious, he might have teased her about that. Amelia always turned a pretty shade of pink whenever he would flirt with her. The small kisses he gave her were even better when trying to get a reaction from her. She’d go bright red, especially if he surprised her with it, and would always throw her arms around him and pull him closer for more.

But, he was too afraid of possibly hurting her that he always stopped before anything got too serious. His hair might prick her, his stone grips might crush her…He’d found a few clues for a possible cure, and he planned to leave soon, although he had yet to tell his friends.

“It’s private,” she explained simply.

“Private?” He repeated. “Wasn’t the corner of the library private enough?”

“Nope,” She grinned at his mischievously. Her eyes had a strange glitter to them he hadn’t seen before, and her cheeks were flushed. He imagined grabbing her, and kissing her until they were both unable to talk. With suddenly weak knees, Zelgadiss sat on the bed, absently pleased when it didn’t creak loudly beneath him. Amelia looked even more pleased.

She stepped closer to the bed, after turning around the making sure the door was locked. The chimera stared at her.

“Amelia?” He asked nervously. Rare sweat beaded on his forehead.

“What’s wrong, Mister Zelgadiss? Are you feeling okay?” Her lips had a certain pout to them…She took another step forward.

“I’m fine. I’m just wondering what you had planed.”

Amelia looked relieved. “That’s good. I…actually wanted to do something with you.”

“Do what?” Zelgadiss had never been more conscious of a bed before. It was here, they were alone, and this was a very private area of the palace that had taken several minutes to arrive at…Amelia wouldn’t…She was too innocent, she probably wanted to, had to, wait for marriage. Then again, she was a romantic. But, the room lacked candles like he would’ve expected from Amelia

“After that night, I know you don’t mind giving speeches yourself,” Amelia took another step towards him. Zelgadiss backed up, again. He didn’t need to ask what night she was referring to.

“And that gave me an idea. For a game.”

Zelgadiss nearly groaned. Did she want to play some stupid game where they had to go defeat ‘villains and other threats to the cause of justice’? He had thought Amelia had moved on a bit passed that phase (could you call that a phase?). “What kind of idea? What kind of game?”

“Well….” She traced circles in the floor with one foot. Then she looked nervously at the bed.

Connections went off in Zelgadiss’ mind. “Amelia! We can’t do--”

“What?”

“Amelia, don’t you have to wait until marriage?”

“What?” Her face was so sincerely surprised that Zelgadiss was suddenly in doubt of what she wanted. What had he been thinking? Of course Amelia didn’t want that…

Then Amelia’s expression turned guilty, and the chimera’s face went a darker purple.

“Well, yes, sort of. I’m supposed to because I’m not supposed to not get pregnant because that might cause problems. But, we just won’t do anything that will get me pregnant. Or I could use a spell for protection.”

“A spell?”

“It’s something I had to learn. But um….”

“What?”

“But, it’s been awhile, and I haven’t exactly practiced a lot…”

Zelgadiss flopped onto his back. The bed squeaked, but not as loudly as Zelgadiss would have thought. Experimentally, he bounced a little. It hardly creaked.

“This bed….”

“What? You don’t like it?”

“No, it’s fine. It’s just, most beds usually have a harder time supporting my weight.”

“Yeah, I thought so. That’s why this bed I had specially made.”

“You…how long have you been planning this?”

“Oh, not long!” She waved her hands in front of her face, trying to look innocent. “I had this bed reinforced just yesterday. It wasn’t too difficult. And I only came up with the plan two days ago.”

“Alright.” He sighed. “Okay, so, you want…”

“To play a little game is all.”

“A game that involves using this bed?”

Amelia blushed. “Yes.” She seemed to want to say something more, but then decided against it.

“If—what exactly do you have planned, princess?”

The dark haired girl smiled at that. He normally just called her Amelia, and she liked the informality of that, but it was kinda nice when he called her by her by that title. There was something…sexy about it?

“I don’t think we can do anything…sexual.” Zelgadiss blushed and focusing on looking at his shoes. They were getting old, the leather well worn and fraying. Maybe he should buy some new ones before he left?

“Why not?” Amelia questioned. She sounded…disappointed? Zelgadiss gave her a sharp look. Her face was downfallen.

“We just can’t. Physically, I don’t think it would work.”

“Why?” Now she looked angry, and to the chimera’s dismay, more determined.

“I don’t know if we’re compatible—“

“What?! How can you say that? After you gave that moving speech to me at the party about how much you liked me!? Were you just toying with my heart, Mister Zelgadiss?”

Her fists were bunched on her hips and a red glow was beginning to envelope her. Zelgadiss nearly smiled.

“No, I mean physically. I have stone skin Amelia, or did you forget?”

“I usually don’t notice anymore really.” The princess looked a bit mortified at her outburst.

Then it was time for Zelgadiss to yell. “What? You don’t notice?” he asked in disbelief.

“How can you not notice? I’m blue.”

“Yeah, but I don’t really think about it a lot. You’re just Zelgadiss.”

“But--”

“You’re Zelgadiss,” she continued “My friends, companion,” her cheeks colored. “My…lover?”

“Uh…” Now his own face was turning colors. “Amelia, I told you…”

“I don’t know what’s the right word to use. Suitor? Lover? Boyfriend?”

“Uh…” The blush on his face threatened to cover even more of his skin.

“I think it’s too soon to call you my suitor. And we aren’t really doing anything physical. And we haven’t gone on dates before.”

“I don’t really know either Amelia.”

“I guess boyfriend.” She rested her thumb and forefinger on her chin, a gesture Zelgadiss failed to realize was in imitation of him.

“Mister Gourry and Miss Lina don’t go on dates, but they’re sort of boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Are they?”

“Of course. Haven’t you seen the looks they give each other? They’d definitely in love and more than friends. Like us.” Amelia gave the man on the bed one of those small smiles.

This wasn’t the first time she’d said something along those lines, but they were still enough to give him a start. He wasn’t even sure entirely what he felt for her. This was going too fast. He sat up, deciding to just leave the room.

Amelia then flung her arms out and went to block the door.

“No, you don’t Mister Zelgadiss! You haven’t even heard what I was planning.”

“Amelia, I told you, we can’t be together. I could hurt you. Seriously injure you.”

“I’m willing to take that chance.” She crossed her arms across her chest. Her chin was set in that determined way. Zelgadiss didn’t think she was going to let him off the hook so easily.

“I’m a good healer. I can take care of myself.”

“Amelia—“

“Or do you doubt how strong I am? Are you saying I’m a weak little girl, Mister Zelgadiss?”

“Of course not. I don’t think that—

“No? Then prove it.” She took a step closer to him. “Kiss me then.”

“Amelia,” his words a whisper. Gods, he wanted to grab her and kiss her until she was senseless. Just pull her down into this bed with him…

“Amelia.” This time the words were a frustrated hiss.

“What?” She was trying to look innocent, but her eyes were too wide and her voice too high.

“Are you trying to tempt and manipulate me?”

“Are you saying that I entice you?”

They both looked at each other. Amelia giggled at the shock on his face,

“I’m afraid you taught me too well Mister Zelgadiss.”

“I thought you’d use those gifts for good Amelia. Instead you seem to have gone to the dark side.”

“Mm, who says this isn’t for good?” Her words came out a purr and Zelgadiss was mesmerized by the young woman before him. Why again was he arguing against this? If Amelia wanted him…

Amelia’s voice became more persuading as though she was being reasonable. “We’ll both enjoy it. It’ll be nice. There’s nothing wrong with two people expressing their love for one another. I know you want me.”

“H-how exactly do you know that?”

Amelia looked smug, but didn’t say anything. Closer, closer, closer…her knees rubbed against his, like she was able to straddle his lap. One small hand touched his leg.

“We can’t.” He licked his lips, conscious of how aroused he was, how nice it would be to lay with her, to be with her.

Her hand moved further down his leg. Zelgadiss had a feeling where it would eventually end up. His head lowered and he closed his eyes.

Her hand stopped and he nearly moaned in disappointment. “Poor Mister Zelgadiss.” Soft lips touched his forehead. Had he ever been more aware of what he could feel at this moment? His skin certainly felt more sensitive that usual.

The princess planted feather-soft kisses along the pebbles above his eyes. His eyes were still closed, just wanting to focus on her mouth and how nice it was. Maybe Amelia was right, maybe he wouldn’t hurt her after all. They wouldn’t know until they tried.

Zelgadiss reached up and held her wrists in his hands. Amelia didn’t appear to care or even notice. She was still kissing his face, seemingly enjoying the texture of smooth stone against her pale skin. Amelia nuzzled him, avoid his sharp hair amazingly, her cheek against his forehead. He wanted to just lean forward, hug her and fall asleep with her in his arms. After maybe a few kisses, of course.

He let go of her hands and Amelia eagerly began touching his face, tracing his jaw line, his nose, around his eyes, the rocks scattered on his skin. Gently, as though afraid of spooking him, she touched his hair. It was only the ends that were sharp, her questioning hands discovered. The rest just felt like…wire. It reminded her of the strings that went with instruments she sometimes played and was not at all unpleasant. Amelia giggled and began playing for a strand, trying to twist it into a new shape around her finger.

Zelgadiss felt himself unable to fight the smile on his face, and leaned forward slightly to give Amelia better leverage. She hadn’t grown much since he’d met her, and even sitting on the bed he was still taller than her.

Softly, she pressed her lips against his. But, after much too short a time, the dark haired girl pulled away.

“Where’d you learn how to do that?”

“Huh? Uh, the kissing? Or--…” Amelia didn’t look like she wanted to tell him much to Zelgadiss’ dismay. Had she done this with someone before? It was stupid, but he felt a little bit jealous. She was the first person he’d kissed, and had wanted to be Amelia’s first as well. It really wasn’t a big deal, really, it wasn’t, just him feeling foolishly possessive, but despite what he told him, the chimera was still upset.

“I, uh,” She looked down at her shoes. They were nice shoes Zelgadiss noticed absently. In a much better state than his own. Heels, expensive one, probably made by some famous tailor that Lina could haggle with for an hour or two. But they weren’t that interesting, and both looked up shortly.

Amelia appeared to be blushing. He had seen her do that a million time, at least, but it was still adorable. How was it that something so simple could be so attractive and fascinating?

“I read about it.”

“Where?” So, she hadn’t been lying when she’d told him, after their first kiss, that he’d been the first man she’d ever kissed. A part of himself was relieved, while the rest was busy yelling insults at that part.

She coughed. “Promise you won’t laugh.”

Zelgadiss couldn’t resist smiling. “Alright, I won’t laugh.”

“I read it in a book....”

“I could have guessed as much. What book? A…” His smile widened as he watched the princess look uncomfortable. “A book that involved kissing?”

“Yes.”

“Lots of kissing?”

“Maybe.”

“Were they doing the kissing clothed?”

“…partially.”

The chimera laughed while the little dark haired woman wanted to leap upon him and kiss and strangle him. That was probably what Lina felt for Gourry, and that was worrying. She had picked up enough of the sorceress bad habits.

He looked so nice smiling, but he was laughing at the books she, occasionally, read. Amelia settled for a glare that they both knew she couldn’t keep for long.

“I should have guessed you read bad romance novels.”

“They’re not bad. How would you know? Have you ever--?”

“No, of course not.” To Amelia’s delight, her boyfriend looked defensive.

“Which ones have you read? Oh, have you read the Flame of Paradise series?”

“No, I would never read that trash.”

“Su-u-u-re you wouldn’t.” Amelia eyed his with some parts suspicious, some humor and some interest. “What about The Passion books? Any Claudia Heartburn books?”

“I told you---“

“Your mouth says ‘no’, but your eyes and soul say ‘yes, I especially enjoy Heartburn’s earlier stuff.’”

Zelgadiss grinned, amazed at how easy she could make him go from angry to playful. Amelia returned the grin.

“How would you know what my soul say? And my eyes say ‘My girlfriend’s taste in books is very questionable’”

She burst into laughter that made Zelgadiss glad he decided to come with her into this room.

The princess wagged a finger in the chimera’s face. “I know what your soul says, Mister Zelgadiss. It cries out your secret love for romance novels. It’s where you got all your fancy moves and mysterious charm.”

“Does it? I thought I developed my ‘mysterious charm’ and ‘fancy moves’ by myself, using my own intelligence and cool manner.”

“Well, those helped perfect it, of course. But you got the idea from the novels. And I can read the truth in those soulful blue eyes of yours. They repeat what your soul screams.”

“I think you see your own reflection in my ‘soulful blue eyes.’”

“Are you mocking me?”

“Well, your cheerful blue eyes keep telling me to. They command me.”

Amelia leaned forward and kissed him lightly. They lips met for just a second and Zelgadiss found himself reached forward to grab the princess and hold her still for another kiss. Amelia pulled away again before he could do so.

“Sorry, but your soul just told me to do it.”

“That’s the oldest excuse in the book.”

He reached forward to grab the giggling girl and pulled her close enough to kiss properly. Amelia didn’t seem to want to comply, because she struggled against him.

“Mister Zelgadiss? Stop, please.”

“Why?” Zelgadiss pulled her close enough to smell the perfume and the scent of her shampoo. It was nice, just touching her while she squirmed about. She was really there in his arms, really here with him, and that never stopped amazing him.

“Not yet, please.” Her words reminded him of why they were there.

“Not what yet? What do you have planned, Amelia?”

“Just…wait. Please.”

“Wait on what?”

“Just, wait before kissing me on the bed. It’s not time yet. We haven’t started—“

“Started what? Damn it, Amelia, you—“

“Wait—“

“No. Tell me what you want.”

“Uh, you?”

He was so startled he forgot his anger, and gave Amelia a small smile. She smiled too.

“You can’t have me Amelia.”

“I know, I know; of course you can never own a person, really. I’m not trying to force you into anything. I just mean, I, um, want you.”

“I know; that’s what I was talking about. We can’t do anything really sexual with each other.” The words, though inside they stung, came out surprising smooth. Amelia had turned red at the word ‘sexual’ but otherwise held the same expression.

“What’s considered sexual? ‘Cause talking about those romance novels we read—“

“I mean, touching. Serious touching. And what do you mean ‘we’?”

“Stop denying it, Mister Zelgadiss. We both know the truth.”

“That we can’t be together? I agree that we both know how much you enjoy trashy books about mysterious men with dark pasts who steal away fair maiden’s hearts.”

“But aren’t we together now?” She took a deep breath. “Alright, I admit it: I do enjoy books like that.”

“We’re together. But we haven’t done anything involving a lot of bodily contact. And I knew it. That’s why you like me so much.”

“Can’t be at least experiment a little bit? Are you sure we can’t touch each other more? I don’t like you because of those books, Mister Zelgadiss, I started reading them after I liked you.”

“I don’t want to hurt you Amelia. I’m not willing to take that chance. Forget it. So, what kind of guys did you like before me?”

“Nice, justice-loving heroes. Instead of moody, passionate and strange swordsmen. And you’re changing the subject.”

Zelgadiss couldn’t seem to quit smirking. It was difficult to convince Amelia that they could touch each other, but that ‘strange swordsman’ comment had cheered him. “What was the subject?”

“About how much you enjoy romance novels.”

“I may have once looked through one of the stupid novel. But I was bored, and it while I was waiting.”

“Waiting for what? Wait, did you really read that Passion book?”

“I…might have glanced through it. Once.”

“Ah, it was you!? I thought Lina had taken it!”

“Why would Lina—?”

“I’ve caught her looking through some of my books before.”

“Really?”

“…do they involve muscular guys?”

“Yes, all of those books do.”

“…do they have blond guys in them?”

“Yeah. Oh.”

Zelgadiss casually leaned forward and kissed her chin.

“So naive.”

“Hey!” Amelia pouted at the unprecedented attack.

“My cute, sweet little naïve princess.”

“Ah, yours? And what exactly were you waiting for?”

“Well, if you can have me…”

“Fair enough.” Then she leaned forward to duplicate what Zelgadiss had done, and kissed his chin. Zelgadiss’ arms went around her and he was sure that Amelia would struggle against him again. But she remained still.

“I was waiting for you to get dressed one day. Then I saw one of those stupid books, and just flipped through it.”

“You liked it, didn’t you?”

“No, it was putrid garbage.”

“You liked it, admit it. You probably enjoyed the part where the rogue sneaks into the princess’ room and they declare their love for each other.”

“…what else do they do?”

At that, Amelia finally squirmed. Her breasts were far too close to his face, and Zelgadiss felt that familiar warmth that made it hard to think. “You tell me. You read the book too.”

“Amelia, we can’t do whatever you had planned. If things were different—“

“You don’t even know what I had planned!”

“I know it involves this bed! And since you read unrealistic novels about people having—“

“Mister Zelgadiss?”

“Having intercourse. Then…we can’t do that Amelia.”

Frustrated, the dark haired girl pulled away from him finally. He didn’t resist, just looked at her instead. Amelia’s face looked cute when it was flushed pink. But she still looked attractive when her face’s color matched a tomato.

“There has to be a spell. Or we just won’t make love. We don’t need to have, uh, intercourse to express our feelings. There’s lots of other ways to do that.”

The chimera swallowed, cursing his imagination that decided to try and show him all the other things they could try instead of having sex. “What other ways?”

“Touching. Kissing.” Was she leering at him? “Licking. Sucking. Dry—“

“Amelia!” Startled by how quickly his body had reacted, the chimera shifted around on the bed. His pants felt two sizes two small, and it took all his restraint to not grab her and try out some of those suggestions. That dress was revealing too much skin for him to think properly. How could Amelia wear clothes like that when she was royalty and usually so modest?

“Still don’t want me reading those books?” She was smiling triumphantly, and leaning forward enough to give him a good view of the tops of those big, milky-white breasts. It would be so easy to pull that dress down and reveal more of the princess. The light blue dress she wore had no straps, and all Amelia needed was to bounce a little and it would slide down. He didn’t need this, really he didn’t. It would only frustrate him, embarrass him, make it hard for him to reason with the short girl…But then her words began haunting him and making him wonder if Amelia had a point. Maybe he could ask Amelia to hop up and down a little…

“I…stop it. That…those…things could hurt you too. My skin is made of stone.”

“It doesn’t hurt when I kiss you though.”

“My lips are smooth.”

“Mm, yeah, and warm, and pliant, and--”

“Stop it.” Was there any blood left in the upper half of his body? Zelgadiss had his doubts. Then it struck him that maybe Amelia was experiencing something similar to what he was going through. She wanted him too, didn’t she? And she was probably just as frustrated as he was, wanted to touch him like he wanted to touch her.

“Amelia,” Lightly, the chimera kissed her cheek, struggling to keep his hands from reaching down and pulling down her dress. He could see her bare shoulders, and wondered if she was even wearing a bra.

“Amelia, if I could, you would be naked, tied up and spread eagle.” Now it was turn for Zelgadiss to leer at a shocked Amelia.

“But, we can’t do anything physical. Like I said a half dozen times.”

“Just give me a chance, Mister Zelgadiss. If we can kiss and touch a little without any pain, then we can probably do more.”

“We can’t. You’re princess. I don’t think it would be right--”

“What does it matter if I’m a princess?”

“Don’t you have to be a virgin maiden?”

“What?” Amelia nearly fell over.

“Don’t you?”

“No! I said that I just couldn’t get pregnant.”

“But…” How could he phrase this right? He didn’t want Amelia to get angrier, and he didn’t want Amelia to be with another man, but if he wasn’t ready to get married yet, and if he never found his cure…If the Council refused to give him Amelia’s hand, if he and Amelia didn’t work out…

Zelgadiss took breathe while Amelia reached out to clasp her hand in his. The warm of it was comforting, even through his insensitive skin and gloves. She traced a stone with her thumb, seemingly fascinated with the texture of his skin.

“So, do you want to play the game with me, Mister Zelgadiss?”

“I told you—“

“It won’t involve touching.”

“I guess so then. If it means that much to you.” His mind was still trying to put together the right words.

“Thank you.” She kissed him; giving him just a little peck and making him smile slightly.

“Look, we can play this little game, so long as it doesn’t involve sex. We can do lots of things as long as they avoid that.”

“I still think we should try—“

“Amelia, you have to be a virgin. If you marry someone besides me—“

“Mister Zelgadiss!”

“If you do, then you probably can’t have been with another man.”

“Why?”

“He’d probably want you to still be a maiden on your wedding night. Some men, especially royalty, won’t marry a woman if she doesn’t have her maidenhead.”

“What kind of man wouldn’t accept a woman just because of that? That’s totally unjust! It’s—“

“Amelia!”

“Mister Zelgadiss! You can’t interrupt me, I was giving a speech.”

“So?”

“That’s part of the game. I give a speech, and then if it’s good, you take off your clothes. Then you give one.”

“A speech?” No, no. Not even Amelia was crazy enough for this. She had to be under medication of some kind. Drunk. She hit her head one too many times. All that flipping had turned her head around in her skull.

“Of course.”

“So, you want to play some kind of strip poker with me?”

Amelia shifted. “I guess so,”

“So, you’re not really upset about the men who won’t marry anyone but a virgin?”

“Yes, I am. The speeches have to be real, sincere, serious ones.”

“Okay. What do I do now?”

The looked she gave him was not unlike the one Lina had once given Gourry after a serving maid had spilled a pot of chocolate sauce all over him. “Take off some of your clothes.”

“…I see.” He pulled at his collar, sure that the room had gotten ten degrees warmer. Amelia watched him greedily.

“What should I take off?”

Amelia had been right: you could really read replies in someone’s eyes. But, it would ruin the game, Amelia, if I took off all of my clothes now.

Slowly, as though afraid of spooking the princess, the chimera removed a shoe. Amelia head hit the bed with a bounce and a creak. She’s narrowly missed his lap, and Zelgadiss wondered if she really wanted to find out what they could do already. But then she was holding her head up and laughing.

“You have to do more than that Mister Zelgadiss. We’ll be here all day.”

“Do you have somewhere else to be?” His arm, against his will, went around her shoulders. Amelia snuggled against him.

“No, I cleared my schedule.”

“You have the entire day free then?”

“Day, and night.” Amelia giggled.

Zelgadiss squeezed her closer, glad the door was locked.

“See, this doesn’t hurt.” The princess cuddled closer to him. Then she jumped off the bed.

“Okay, now it’s your turn.” Her voice became commanding.

Zelgadiss wasn’t in the mood to take orders from his girlfriend at the moment however. He stretched out onto the bed, giving Amelia a good view of his lean body. “Mmm, how about you give the speeches while I just watch.”

“No, that’s not fair!”

“It isn’t?”

“No! What kind of boyfriend makes his girlfriend do all the work while he lays there uselessly and looks at her with those stormy dark eyes…huh, that kind of fell apart there…”

“I liked it.” He tugged off another shoe. Amelia wasn’t sure whether to be flattered or aroused or chagrined that he’d tricked her into giving another speech.

“You need new socks, Mister Zelgadiss.” She pointed at his socks, which were full of holes and stains and indeed needed to be replaced.

“I’ll get some more later. Or maybe I won’t. Does it bother you how little I care about proper foot care?”

“Not really.” She poked at the blue foot that was visible through the holes.

“Are you trying to make me give another speech? Why would you want to be undressed?”

Because then you can see my body and have a better idea of why we can’t be together. But he said instead, in an uninterested voice “Don’t you want to see me naked?”

Amelia just gave him an intense look. Zelgadiss scooted back a little. The room was up another twenty degrees.

“You’re turn.”

“I don’t think so Amelia.” Suddenly, this all seemed a bad idea. If they were both naked, how much harder would it be to control themselves?

“Come on, you said you’d play. Now, get up and give me a speech. Something involving peace and love, please.”

Something about…”I don’t want—“

She hopped onto the bed again, eyes afire and giving him a look hot enough to nearly singe the small, nearly invisible eyelashes he possessed. “Mister Zelgadiss!”

“Alright.” Warily, the chimera sat up. Lackluster, he pointed his hand up. “In the name of peace and love, I demand that we stop playing.” Then he flopped back onto the bed. Amelia looked like she wanted to kick his head.

The short princess jumped to her feet, unsteady on the bed. Properly, she pointed a finger to the heavens, while her other hand went to rest on her hip.

“It’s unjust for you to make me do all the work! A relationship’s supposed to be about communication and sharing and compromise. I know you don’t really mind giving speeches, and it’s immoral to lie to your girlfriend!”

Zelgadiss tugged off a sock.

“Mister Zelgadiss!”

“You just can’t not give speeches, can you?”

“Grr, take off the other one too.”

“That’s cheating Amelia.”

“You’re the cheater!”

“Fine.” He pulled off his other sock and dropped them on top of his shoes. Amelia looked moderately happier.

“Cheater,” Zelgadiss mumbled, looking away from the princess.

“Hey!”

“Are you outraged Amelia?”

“Yeah.”

“Upset?”

“Yes!”

“Tell me how enraged you are?”

“I’m swear, I’m going to hit you with all the strength of my Justice Mallet—Mister Zelgadiss?”

“I think that might count as a speech.” She was still on her feet, and Zelgadiss leaned down to kiss a little at what bare skin he could get. She just looked so pretty and innocent somehow when she was giving those stupid rants. Amelia just twitched, not sure what to do. His lips felt nice against her skin, making her sure that he could never hurt her, and his butt was kind of up in the air. The dark haired girl giggled, and tried to give him a little pinch.

Zelgadiss barely responded to her hand on his rear end, much to Amelia’s amazement. He seemed too busy kissing and touching her legs, moving upward until he began tugging up her dress. Finally, Amelia pushed him away, falling down as she lost her balance. Her head hit the railing of the bed with a crack that made Zelgadiss wince. She must have lost unconsciousness, because when she regained her senses, her boyfriend (it was so nice, so right to think of him like that) was holding her and mumbling a healing spell.

“I think that’s enough, Amelia.” His arms were around her and his mouth was near her ear. She shivered at the sound of his voice, wondering suddenly what it would be like if he kissed her ears.

Amelia shook her head, trying to hide the wince at her new headache. “I feel fine, Mister Zelgadiss.”

“Still, you—“

“Nope.” She squirmed around until she was level with his face and began raining little kissing over the pebbled skin. A part of her was still amazed that she was touching him, that he was really here and that they were together.

Even though he had a strong feeling that it was a bribe to keep playing that idiotic game, Zelgadiss couldn’t help but respond to her. She was resting besides him, and he wrapped an arm around her to keep her close while he tried to return the kisses and find her mouth. Amelia kept laughing and pulled away from him, teasing him. After a brief struggle, Zelgadiss finally managed to hold her still, one hand tangled in her silky hair to keep her head from moving away, his mouth on hers.

Amelia might be right after all. He wasn’t hurting her, they were kissing safely, and the only noises that the princess was making were little gasps and moans of pleasure. The chimera was well aware of the difference between the noises Amelia made when she was hurt or pleased. Her hands were on his shoulders, digging futilely into the clothes, trying to touch his skin. She ran her tongue across his lips, meeting his in shy sweeps. Zelgadiss’ hand began tugging at her dress, trying to pull it off her. His mind was shut down, attempting to ignore everything but the young woman besides him. It wasn’t hard. She tasted sweet, was so warm, and wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

Her small fingers that tugged at his cloak, attempting to take it off him, woke him up. Zelgadiss managed to pull away, hearing Amelia’s soft moan of disappointment. She looked so wonderful, laying there flushed, her dress and hair mussed and askew. When he licked his lips, he could still taste her.

“Mister Zelgadiss?”

“What?”

“Come here.” A finger was crooked, motioning to him to come closer, and she had a devilish air about her.

Zelgadiss grinned. “Don’t you want to keep playing the game?”

“Are you going to give a speech now?”

“If I don’t, will you stop kissing me?”

“Ah,” Amelia sat up, fixing her hair and dress and ignoring his question. Zelgadiss hugged her quickly, enjoying the warmth of her body against his. Amelia kissed his cheek lightly and moved away from him.

“It’s your turn.”

“I don’t know what to say Amelia.”

“You did that night when you told me how you felt.”

“I was drunk. And I told that arrogant bastard how I felt about you. You and the rest of the room were caught in the crossfire is all.”

“I’m still glad you told me. Now, just try your best. Try and remember some of the speeches me and my daddy made. Use those as a template.”

“This is crazy, you realized that?”

“All I know is that you owe me some speeches. Don’t you want to see me naked?”

Zelgadiss grinned wolfishly at her, making Amelia blush and look away.

“You don’t want to make love to me, but you still want to see me naked?”

“It’s not that I don’t want to—“

“See me naked? Make love to me?”

“—It’s that I can’t,” He finished, giving Amelia a look. “And what’s wrong with seeing my girlfriend naked?”

“Nothing. I want you to see me naked. I want to see you naked too. I want you to touch me and do all those things I described earlier.”

Against his better judgment, Zelgadiss couldn’t help but ask what things? It was all the hormones, this hot room, the look in her eyes that darkened the normally sunny blue, and Amelia’s revealing outfit’s fault.

“You want me to go into detail about what I want?” Her voice was huskier than normal. She moved closer, cheeks reddened but not willing to back down. The princess was rested her weight on her knees and hands and crawling towards him. His back hit the headboard and Amelia smirked. Zelgadiss suspected this is what a mouse felt when a cat had them cornered.

“You look so frightened, Mister Zelgadiss. I can’t imagine why.”

“If someone was looking at you like you’re looking at me now, you’d be scared too.”

“How am I looking at you, Mister Zelgadiss?” The words were a purr, and the chimera began wondering what exactly Amelia had planned, and how much of it she could accomplish. Probably most or all of it.

He realized he had a nice view of her breast from this angle, even better than before. Did she realize that? Huh, they looked even bigger from this angle, and too nice to tear his eyes away…Of course, Amelia’s plan succeeding might not necessarily be a bad thing…

“Do you not like how I’m looking at you Zelgadiss? I’m just innocently admiring your pretty face. I really like your eyes, have I told you that before?”

He swallowed. There was nothing innocent in how she was looking at him. And, no, no he definitely didn’t dislike how she was looking at him. Those big, beautiful and slightly glassy eyes that made him wonder what she was thinking, those pouted lips that she was currently licking so slowly with that little pink tongue….

“No, Amelia.” He wasn’t sure which question he was answering.

Amelia seemed to realize this because she moved closer to him for the kill. She was only a few inches away, their faces nearly touching. “Well, I do like them. They’re the most expressive part about you. And they’re beautiful too; they remind me a little of the sea.”

Now the look was like when another serving maid had also spilled whipped cream on the poor swordsman and Lina had leapt across the table and only Amelia whispered warnings into her ear had calmed the sorceress down. But then someone had brought Gourry a clean shirt and he had to take the dirty one off, and when doing so had tripped a server who spilled strawberries into his lap. It had taken both him and Amelia to stop Lina from doing gods-knew-what to a shirtless, stained and confused Gourry.

“Uh-huh.” He said, not completely listening. Amelia was so close. Her hand rested on his leg, running down it again and again.

“You have nice legs too. Very slim and long.”

“Thanks.”

Amelia smiled. Her other hand ran up and down his chest, playing with the fabric and the string that held his cloak up. It seemed so stupid now to have not taken the damn thing off earlier.

“Nice chest. Muscular, solid, hard…” Had Amelia stretched out that last word for too long? The hand on his leg was driving him insane.

“I like your nose.” Casually, the dark haired princess leaned forward to peck the tip of his nose. Zelgadiss’ nose twitched and he felt a blush on his cheeks and his nose. Amelia giggled and stayed close to his face, looking him over intently.

“I like your chin too.” Another light kiss, this time on the aforementioned part of his body.

“High cheekbones.” Kisses on both cheeks. “You look like an elf, you know that?”

“Mm, maybe.”

“You’re…a nice package.”

“What?”

Amelia shrugged. “You have everything I could want from a boyfriend. Although, you could be more affectionate.”

“I just discovered today you thought of me as your boyfriend, Amelia.”

“Sorry. Didn’t you know I liked you? This isn’t the first time we’ve kissed Mister Zelgadiss. But I should have told you how I felt earlier.”

“I knew, and yes, we’ve kissed, but I wasn’t sure how serious you were, and what you thought of me as. I guess we both should have discussed this earlier.”

Amelia kissed his lips, playing with his lower lip for a minute before moving away from him a few inches.

“Now you know. I guess I also haven’t told you about how much I like your gorgeous lips. Lips that I love to kiss…”

Her mouth met his, and almost immediately her tongue was sliding against his. Zelgadiss’ hands wrapped around her, pulling her closer. Amelia dominated the kiss, her tongue forcing its way into her boyfriend’s mouth. Belatedly, she realized she’d forgotten to mention how nice he taste and how good his tongue and mouth felt.

She wanted to just kiss him all day long and well into the night, until both of them were too sore to talk, but she’d spent hours planning this little game. There was just one little thing she wanted to do before hearing him give a long speech about his love for her…

Amelia mouth left his, making Zelgadiss gasp in disappointment, and to get a complete breathe. For someone who’s only learned about kissing from books, she certainly was good at it.

She planted soft kisses again his closed eyelid, her lips brushing the fine eyelashes and making them both smile. Amelia kissed his forehead and rested her chin on the place where she’d kissed him.

The princess swallowed, uncertain of what she was doing, but possessing enough courage and curiosity to do it. “I especially like this part.” Her small hand finally reached the part he’d wanted. She was inexperienced, her hand was shy and uncertain, but he still shuddered at the feel of her. Even though all the clothes that covered him, even with stone skin, he could still feel her fingers around his penis. All of his nerves must have moved to his crotch, because that was all he could feel at the moment. Encouraged by his moan, Amelia moved her hand down his length, squeezing him while his other hand fumbled underneath his manhood.

His breathe came out a sharp hiss as she massaged his testicles. Did she read about this too? He thought disjointedly.

His hips bucked weakly as he squirmed. Zelgadiss wanted desperately for her to slip her hands inside his pants and to touch him properly.

Sure now that he was enjoying this, Amelia tightened her grip and moved both hands faster. Feeling helpless, Zelgadiss could only moan and hope that Amelia wouldn’t stop.

However, a small, forever rational part of him knew that they should stop. This might lead to sex, or at least something more than this, and he would hurt her in that happened. Zelgadiss tried to argue with himself, told himself to removed Amelia’s hand and leave the room. But then she was tugging at his belt and undoing the buttons that held up his pants, trying to undress him.

Zelgadiss licked his lips, mouth feeling like it was stuffed with cotton. “Weren’t we going to play that game?” Then her hand was inside his pants and touching him firmly through his underpants and Zelgadiss forgot what his point had been.

“You didn’t appear to want to play. And you were cheating. This is quicker. Still” she sounded wistful now instead of lustful. Her hands stopped massaging him. Zelgadiss didn’t know whether to be thankful, or to cry. “It would have been nice for you to enjoy my speeches more.”

Hips twisted as Zelgadiss tried to move away and clear his head. Amelia laughed once she realized how they looked. The bed wasn’t large, but there was enough room for two people comfortable. And they were crammed in the corner of the bed, Zelgadiss squished against the headboard and awkwardly trying to sit up. His pants were still undone. Black briefs were revealed as was his straining manhood. The underwear was so tight she could see every stone along his length and she nearly collapsed onto the bed from the visual overload.

Then Amelia decided it was safer to look at his face, and fought to keep her gaze above his neck. He looked cute enough to distract her, and Amelia flicked his nose, grinning when it twitched in that adorable way it had earlier. She wondered if his ears would do that too.

“That’s why you wanted to play?”

“Yeah. I thought it might inspire you to like my speeches and maybe join in once in a while.” Unable to hold back, Amelia put both hands on either side of his head and searched for the tips of his ears. They were pointed and only increased his similarity of an elf. Gently, she pushed his head to the right so she could get a better look at one of his ears.

Zelgadiss smiled at her touch. She had been the first person to touch him like this: Curiously but gentle, like she was afraid to hurt him. “’Inspire’? And you want me to only ‘join in once in a while’?

Her mouth made contact with his right ear, and although it was hard to see at this angle, she’d been right. It did twitch charmingly. She wasn’t sure which one she liked more, the way his nose twitched, or the way those long pointed ears twitched. For a man who hated to be called ‘Zelgabunny,’ he sure did resemble a cute rabbit. “I get enough of the spotlight stolen from Lina, you know. Inspire might be the wrong word. Encourage you more?”

“I see.” She blew hot air into his ear, and Zelgadiss’ smiled grew. It sort of…tickled. It had been years since he’d last experience something like that before.

”But, do you want to play more? I thought you might have some fun with it.”

A small pebble on his neck was kissed before Amelia finally moved away. “Why’s that?”

“I always thought you liked acting and plays and things like that.”

“That’s you, Amelia.”

“You liked that play we saw last week!”

He rolled his eyes and rubbed his neck and right ear. It felt like she’d marked that spot, like she’d written her initials on it, marked him as hers. “This is different.” Was it wrong that he missed her hand on his crotch? Zelgadiss almost wished he had stayed close to her and had let her continue. But, he’d felt a bit guilty about not playing along with her, and things were moving too fast. Even though he was uncertain of what he should and could do with her, Zelgadiss was still sure he wanted her hand down his pants again.

“You’re very creative, I thought you might take the idea and want to roll with it. It wasn’t such a bad idea, was it?”

Any fear Zelgadiss had had before disappeared. She looked so anxious that he decided to reassure her. If he had to do a speech or two to make her feel better, then he would do it.

“Alright, alright, come here.” His arms were open, like he wanted a hug, and Amelia was pleased to comply. It felt so nice in his arms, although he didn’t hug her as tightly as she sometimes wanted. Still, it was nice to lay here in bed with him, just touching like when she’d hit her head and Zelgadiss had held her then.

But, then they’d had the best interruption, and had stopped the hugging. Amelia was determined to make up for the lost time, including the years that hadn’t been spent hugging.

“You still want to know what I wanted to do?”

“Hmm,” His hand tangled lazily with her silky hair. Hugs were safe, much safer than groping and kissing. If he could keep from making out with her, things would continue to be secure. All he had to do was just hug her, maybe rub her neck and stroke her hair a little. Although he was still fully aroused and wanted nothing more than to have Amelia continued what she had been doing, it was nice to lie besides her and hold her. Her warmth seemed to seep into his body, and he felt sleepy and content. Amelia must have felt the same because her eyes became glazed and half opened and she rested her head on his chest.

“What I want to do to you, and you to do to me?”

That wasn’t safe, but his mouth betrayed him. “If you want.” His hand found its way to her bare neck and Amelia’s head appeared to lower even further into his torso. Enjoying how peaceful she looked, Zelgadiss stroked and rubbed her neck and shoulders. He had seen her asleep before, but never so close. Would she sleep and drool in her sleep if she was on top of him like this?

“That feels so nice, Mister Zelgadiss.” She stretched, arms going across his chest before she sat up and turned around. “Please keep doing that.”

“If you want.” Zelgadiss repeated, sitting up and hoping that they might fall asleep together for a short nap without doing anything even more sexual. Amelia had no trouble falling asleep if someone was rubbing her back soothingly. The little princess would fall asleep, then he’d follower her example and then they could forget about this. Or later, if Amelia still remembered, they could play the game. But much later. Then he wouldn’t really disappoint her, right? He’d still play with her, just later. She moaned softly when Zelgadiss’ hands were back on her shoulders and massaging her.

“Mmm, well, first I’d want to strip you slowly.” His hands stopped.

“Then, don’t stop, Mister Zelgadiss, then I’d want to kiss you.”

He continued to rub at her. Before he could stop himself, he asked her where she would kiss him.

“Everywhere.” Amelia said seriously. “I’d want to kiss every pebble and try to memorize the shape of them all.”

“Would you?” he murmured, kissing her neck.

“Yes, and after I’d want you to do the same for me.”

“Memorize every pebble?”

She smiled. “No, just kiss and touch and strip me.” She shivered when he kissed her neck again, this time with more passion. His nipped at the white flesh, his long fangs scraping against skin and making her shudder. Before they’d begun dating, Amelia had never noticed what nice teeth he had, and what a fun challenge kissing could be with fangs. “I’d want you inside me. Just your fingers, those long graceful fingers, at first.”

Zelgadiss realized how labored his breathe had grown and he was conscious of his hands at her shoulders. Her hair was in his face, and he savored the smell of her shampoo. It was something sweet, arousing. He bit more at her shoulders, enjoying her gasp. The bite was just enough to redden the skin, but not break it. The last thing he wanted was for his sharp teeth to cause her to bleed.

“Then I want your mouth on me. Kissing me. Your hands on my breasts.”

His erection was straining the front of his pants, and Zelgadiss was happy that her back was to him. Things were easier when you didn’t have to look into those dark glassy eyes. “You want me to lick you too?”

“All over. Make me,” Amelia cried out when he bit her in the joint where her neck and shoulder met. “Make me wet. Make me cry out your name.”

“Cry out ‘Mister Zelgadiss’?” Did she know what she was doing to him? It was taking all off his will to keep from tearing her clothes off and doing exactly what she wanted. He wanted to kiss her and touch her and hear his name on her lips as she cried out in pleasure.

“I’d probably only be able to managed ‘Zel.’ One syllable would be easier than five.”

His hand slid in-between her legs, moving underneath her dress to touch her underwear and feel her warmth. Did his fingers hurt her? All she did was groan and try to rub against them. Then he slipped his fingers inside the barrier, noticing that she was even hotter here. The underwear, plain cotton, felt damp and Zelgadiss smirked, realizing how wet she was already.

She leaned against him, feeling like her spine had melted when he’d bitten her. It had hurt, but also felt so wonderful. Amelia wondered what it would be like to be bitten elsewhere, and if she could do the same to him. His fingers felt even longer, and they were warm, and smooth and rough in different parts. When his hand touched her, her own went to meet his and guide him where she exactly wanted him to touch.

Gently, sure he could hurt her easily, Zelgadiss ran a finger against the upper edge of her lips. He had only the barest memory of how to pleasure a woman from medical textbooks and the few books he’d read that had smut in them. And he’d tended to skip over those details.

There was a part here he was supposed to touch, but he wasn’t sure where it was exactly. Amelia twitched, her hand on top of his and showing exactly what part she wanted touched. Unlike what she’d wanted, he wasn’t actually in her. Just nearby and on top. Or was it in front, he thought inanely. Still, she appeared to like it. His hand was guided by her, moving in rapid circles while Amelia moaned and gasped. Distantly, Zelgadiss was glad he’d remembered to cut his fingernails earlier. It made him wince to imagine what sharp stone fingernail might have done to her.

“Mis-mister Ze-Zelgadi-s-s…” The chimera smirked. Only manage out Zel, huh?

She squirmed against him further, both of their hands moving quickly. He had no idea what was supposed to happy, but Amelia’s moans were getting louder and she felt wetter than before. Then, frightening him, Amelia shrieked and her hips rocked faster than before.

Stupidly, Zelgadiss thought she was having a seizure. She was gasping for breathe and clutching his hand. Then she fell back against him, flopping into his lap a sweating, happy mess. Giving him no proper time to think, Amelia turned around and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him down for a kiss.

Too shortly, the little princess pulled away. He wanted to pull her down, or pull her on top of him, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it right now for so many reasons. The main one, surprisingly, was that she looked so content. Zelgadiss settled for pulling her only closer, comfortably into his lap. Zelgadiss almost hoped she felt his hardened penis and volunteered to return the favor. But, Amelia just leaned back into him and didn’t say anything.

Zelgadiss ran his fingers through her sweaty short hair, enjoying the new musky smell that mixed enticingly with her perfume and shampoo. He wasn’t sure where it came from, but it smelled stronger around her neck, and the chimera nuzzled her carefully. His thighs felt wet, and it took him a moment to realize that his penis was dripping semen even if he hadn’t ejaculated yet. How long it had been doing that, he didn’t know, but hoped Amelia hadn’t noticed. Gods knew what she would think. From a distance, Zelgadiss felt Amelia giggle and cup his cheek to pull him closer.

Just as he began to get comfortable and ignore his erection, or as close as he could to ignoring it, Amelia bounced away from him. It was like she knew exactly when he’d reasonably had calmed down. She sat facing him expectantly, face determined and making Zelgadiss wary.

“I think it’s your turn Mister Zelgadiss.”

“My turn?” He looked at her predatorily, feeling himself reacting to the thought of her touching him immediately. Then his earlier fears caught up to him. Shouldn’t he just leave right now, before things got out of hand? Wouldn’t that be the safe thing, leave go back to his room and take care of himself before Amelia noticed and tried to make love to him? Right now, if he was faced with a willing, aroused, possibly naked Amelia, Zelgadiss doubted he would even have the strength to get off the bed.

“To give a speech.”

His head nearly landed in her lap. Amelia stroked a few stands of the wiry hair before Zelgadiss rolled over and looked at her.

“You seemed to want to play.”

“Yeah, just…give me a minute.” The chimera sighed and rubbed at his face. Again, he moved so his back rested against the headboard. It was much more comfortable this time, if but for one thing.

Impatience tugged at him. Right now, Zelgadiss just wanted a release, either from Amelia or from his hand. His hormones demanded one or the other, and soon. But, Amelia wanted to play with him, in a somewhat less sexual way. She wouldn’t—or would she consent to touching him long enough so he could get off? He’d touched her, surely she wouldn’t be angry or upset with doing the same with him?

Zelgadiss stole a look at her. No, she really wanted to hear him give a speech. Happiness and patience were all over her face. He would just wait then, just fake his way through this, no sweat. Then Amelia would be naked and maybe he could ask her to touch him again. The image of her in the nude, aroused and wanting him, only turned him on more.

“Amelia, come here.”

“Hm, what?” Her head was cocked to the side and she looked so innocent. As though she hadn’t planned a sex game that involved them undressing.

“Come here.” Zelgadiss patted his lap, grinning when Amelia scrambled over to him. So eager. He kissed her neck, making sure her back was to him.

“Mister Zelgadiss? I want—“

“I know, just, I just need you to sit here for a little while. We’ll still play the game,” He promised.

Carefully, the chimera pulled the short girl closer to him. When her back was against his chest, Zelgadiss brought his hips against hers. Amelia shuddered abruptly, making him pause.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes,” her words were a hiss. Then they became more commanding. “Do that again.”

His fears disappeared as she, without even waiting for him, much to his surprised, ground against him. “Yes, Your Grace.”

“Don’t call me that. I like it when you just say my name. Or just call me ‘princess’. Do it again.”

“You’re doing—“

“Mister Zelgadiss!”

“Alright.” What monster had he created? She came once, then wanted it again immediately after. How much stamina did Amelia have? Would he have to do this everyday? Zelgadiss’ mouth found the white skin of her neck. What a nice chore to have.

His hips met hers, and Amelia was quicker than him to keep the motion going. He wasn’t sure if he wasn’t even doing this right, but apparently, she was enjoying the feeling. Then he noticed her hand was busy in her lap. He wondered what she was imagining, if anything, and decided Amelia was probably thinking about having sex with him. Just like he did when he was alone, or having a dream. Did she have dreams like that too? Did she fantasize about him later at night, alone?

Sweat broke over his forehead. Her hips met his, with more strength than before. Yes, she was a going to be a little…sex fiend. It took all of his will to not slip his penis in-between her legs, where her hand was, even if the sensation would be better for them both. It would…be too much. The mere idea of having his penis nestled against that warmth…

Zelgadiss bit her shoulders, his own hands going to her stomach and moving upwards without thinking about it.

All those fantasies and half lived day dreams didn’t compare to the feel of her surprisingly heavy breasts in his hands. He’d wanted to touch her like this for what felt like an eternity, and the fact that he could didn’t feel real. Any minute now, Zelgadiss would wake up alone in a bed, hard and frustrated. But a moment passed, and Amelia was still here and trying to press herself fully into his hands. The revelation that he wasn’t hurting her dissolved the last of his trepidations. Gently, he squeezed them as lightly as he could. Amelia’s only answer to it was to moan and rub against him more.

“Tell me if I hurt you.”

He wasn’t hurting her. If anything, the touch was too gentle and soft. Amelia would have preferred his hands to be firmer. Still, they felt wonderful against her breaths, squeezing and running her nipples through his fingers. The rough feel of his gloves against the silk of her dress only aroused her more. His hands were much warmer than she’d expected. Had the warmth of her body made then hotter, or were they always like this? She couldn’t recall at the moment.

The feel of his hips against hers, and his manhood against her back turned her on even more than she had been when they’d been kissing. Why had they waited so long before doing this? Zelgadiss was grunting, and she could feel him pressing himself harder against her. Neither of them moved.

It wasn’t as large as she expected, but much warmer. It felt like someone had pressed a how stone from a fire against her back. Even through several layers of fabric, Amelia could make out the texture of his manhood. Coupled with that nice sight she’d received earlier, she could nearly imagine what it looked like: blue, coated with arranged pebbles and…Amelia pressed her hips against him, keeping still a moment longer. Wet. It was wet.

Alarmed, the princess tried turning around and was met with the sight of Zelgadiss’s rough shirt. He growled.

“What?”

“Uh.”

“What are you doing?”

He sounded angry, and Amelia gulped. “I was wondering…are you okay?”

“I was.” The chimera said pointedly, trying to turn her around again.

“No, I meant…it’s wet.”

“What?” His anger disappeared and he just sounded confused.

“Your, um,” She searched for the right word, and found her vocabulary lacking. “Your thing’s wet.” Cautiously, Amelia poked his lap and the tip of her finger made contact with the throbbing rock.

The chimera arched his back and hissed like a scalded cat. Amelia nearly tumbled off the bed.

“Mister Zelgadiss?!”

“I’m fine. Fine. It’s normal.”

“It is?”

“You did read those sex books, right?”

“Yes, but they never said anything about…that.”

“It’s normal; I always do it.”

“You…always do it?”

“Yes, I, that’s just what happens when I’m, uh, aroused.”

Her head whipped around and she raised herself off his lap. “You wet yourself?!”

“What? No, it’s—“

“What?”

“You know…” A large majority wanted him to pull out his penis just for the hell of it, and let Amelia see what was happening, while the other part was still horrified that she thought he’d wet himself. His hand was reached for the buttons on his pants, when Amelia scooted away.

“I, it’s just, no one ever told me about that. I’m, sorry, never mind. It’s fine.” As quickly as she hopped off, Amelia sat back on his lap and looked mortified.

“No, Amelia. It’s semen.”

“What?”

“You do know where children come from, right?”

“Yes, but, oh.” Her face went blank as she computed what was going on. “But, doesn’t that happen later?”

Zelgadiss coughed. “Sometimes. I tend to…leak.”

“Oh, but later--”

Scientifically, safely, without emotion besides disinterest…“It does it while I’m aroused, and later, when I…ejaculate.” No, his voice certainly hadn’t cracked. That had just been his imagination.

“Oh. Oh! Okay. And that’s normal?”

“Yes, I think so. I’ve always done it.”

“Okay,” Immediately, her hips grinded against his and her hand were under her dress. She still and probably always would amaze him. Amelia called him moody, but no one could go so quickly from emotional, to just happy like she could.

Then, her hand made contact with his testicles and the base of his penis, either accidentally or on purpose, and Zelgadiss couldn’t think for a while. She was cupping his testis and running her fingers against his penis. He pushed her forward mindlessly. Her buttocks felt wonderful rubbing his cock, Zelgadiss learned, as did that hand that rubbed at him.

“Amelia, A-a-Amelia…”

She was moaning and so was he and in the back of his head, the chimera wondered if he would leave a mess against the back of her dress. That might be hard to explain later. Then Amelia was twitching again, and there was more liquid running down his legs. She, it, it just felt so nice…

Amelia felt Zelgadiss groan loudly, and then there was more moisture, although it was on her butt instead of her back. It would have been nice if he’d waited for her, then they could have come at the same time. Zelgadiss was grasping, and clumsily kissing her neck. Then she found that right spot, and felt the warmth pooling in her stomach. Soon, so soon…She moved her hand faster, knowing that any second--

It hit her, and Zelgadiss held her as she did her best to moan his name, skipping over syllables and forgetting the ‘mister’. She just laid there, a sweaty mess in his arms, whispering how glad she was that he was there, and how much she cared for him. Carefully, the chimera rested his chin on top of her head and listened to her breathing.

They just sat there, for a few minutes, enjoying the warmth and closeness of each other.

“I didn’t know it would be like that.”

“Like what?”

“This. This entire day. I sort of knew what to expect, but…”

“But?”

“But I didn’t know exactly how everything would feel. How you’d go along with it. What you felt like.”

Zelgadiss smiled, pleased that she didn’t look the least bit hurt. They couldn’t make love, that was true, but they could still do this and it was enough.

“I haven’t entirely gone along with things. We still have to play that damn game.”

She whipped her head around, eyes nearly glowing with happiness. “You want to?”

He kissed her cheek. “If it’ll make you happy.”

Amelia turned around fully and wrapped her arms around the chimera. “Have I told you how you’re the best boyfriend in the world?”

Zelgadiss grinned and kissed her cheek again. “I had a feeling about that when you were moaning and stammering out my name.”

“It feels nice calling you that.”

“What, your boyfriend?”

“Yes, it--” She stopped and just snuggled against him. “Do you want to give a speech now?”

He nearly groaned. “Now?”

“Please.”

Zelgadiss sighed into her hair. Right now, he doubted he could deny the princess anything. “Alright, but don’t hassle me if the speeches are bad.”

“I wouldn’t. I know you’re new at this. Say, how exactly did you give that speech to that rude man at the party if you don’t know how to give a speech?”

“Um, it was the alcohol. I don’t even remember any specific speeches I’ve heard you give.”

“Maybe I should have brought some wine into the room….”

“You’re willing to get me drunk to just get me to do some stupid speech?”

“If that’s what it takes.” Amelia pecked his chin. “But, I think you’ve stalled enough.” She gave him a playful push and the chimera hauled himself to his feet. The bed squeaked and Zelgadiss nearly grinned. An amusing image of the princess visiting a carpenter and asking to make a reinforced bed occurred to him. He wondered what the carpenter had thought.

“Okay,” His forefinger and thumb met his chin and Amelia smiled at the sight of him. He was officially a tussled-looking and sexy looking mess. Even his hair look mussed. There was a stain in the front of his pants, darkening the fabric, and it reminded her of her own wet back. He was still fully clothed except for his shoes and socks, but Amelia vowed that would change by the end of the day.

Carefully, she stroked the pebbles on his foot while Zelgadiss tried to maintain his balance.

He tried to pull his foot away from her. “So, how should I begin?”

Amelia refused to be deterred and her hand continued to follow his foot. “Start off with your name, and your mission.”

“What’s my mission?”

“For a second, I thought you were going to ask what your name was.”

Zelgadiss tugged his foot away from her. “Why would I do that?”

“Never mind. Your mission is to rid the world of evil and the unjust, to follow the path of light and justice, to defend the weak and downtrodden, those who need your help--.”

“And to undress you.”

Her hand wrapped around his ankle while the other hand traced the shape of the stones on his foot. “Of course.”

“I, Zelgadiss Greywords, am on a mission to help the downtrodden and weak, to smash evil with my,” He thought of his sheathed weapon, safely and stupidly resting against the closet door of his room. “My sword of justice.”

“And with that sword, I will make sure you take off your unjust and cruelly concealing clothes.”

“Uh…”

“No more will you have to be covered by all that heavy cloth—“

“Actually, it’s pretty loose…”

“I swear that you will be free of that dress, and any underclothes you may be wearing, in a short while.”

“How short?”

“As short as you are.”

He pointed, pulling away suddenly when Amelia leaned forward to bite at the offending digit. “By the power invested in me by the heavens, you, my girlfriend Princess Amelia Wil Tesla Saillune, will be rescued by my Sword of Justice.”

Amelia clapped, not sure whether to be angry or turned on. “Nice job. But the rolling eyes and exasperated air and the bulge in your pants kind of take away from it.”

“Whatever.” Zelgadiss grinned at her, and the light flashed off his fangs. “Take it off, Amelia.”

Then it was her turn to roll her eyes. She tugged off a heel.

“That’s all?”

“You did the same, Mister Zelgadiss.”

“Still. This is going to take awhile.”

Amelia shrugged. “My turn?”

“I think so. Only, let’s make it two articles of clothing.”

“Eager?”

The princess coughed and looked away, cheeks pink. The chimera’s grin might as well have been next to the word ‘aroused’ in the dictionary. Still, it was cheering to see him finally get him get into this. “I’ll go next.” She jumped up, confidence returned, not noticing the way Zelgadiss smirked when she bounced.

After doing that stupid speech, Zelgadiss felt a bit more appreciation for Amelia. It wasn’t exact hard to give those rants, but it was harder than he’d thought. The way Amelia could do it so easily and with no embarrassment…

Then she was posing, flashing more leg than Zelgadiss felt appropriate or necessary or possible, and had one finger outstretched and pointing at him while her other hand rested on her hip. One of her legs rested on the footboard, and the chimera shifted so he could see up her dress better. She was only wearing one shoe, and it he wasn’t so distracted by the flash of panties, Zelgadiss would have thought Amelia looked ridiculous.

“You, who lives in darkness and commits unjust deeds!--”

“Me?”

“No, not you, Mister Zelgadiss. I’m just using you as a—“

“A what?”

“Just sit there,” Amelia ordered, trying to ignore the looks Zelgadiss was giving her.

“In the name love and justice, I demand that you stop your evil ways and take up the way of justice! If you won’t, I will mete out your punishment! No excuse you make—“

“Alright. Fine.”

“Huh?”

“I change my ways.”

“But—“

Then his hands undid the strings holding his cloak up, and he was tugging at his belt, and Amelia decided that was more interesting than whatever she’d wanted to say. Zelgadiss folded his cape up, and tossed it along with the belt casually to the ground. Without the cloak, his slim form was even more noticeable. Amelia stared at him.

He looked thinner, even shorter minus the accessories. His eyes were darker than normal, seeming to enjoy the way she was looking over him, and Amelia remember with a start that he was only wearing pants and his somehow-tighter-than-usual tunic. It seemed like an eternity since she’d last seen him in something different than his usual outfit, and she much preferred it when he was as relaxed looking as he was now.

“Do I go next?”

Her eyes were focused on his torso. “Uh-hum.”

He rubbed his hands together, and Amelia realized that at some point he’d taken his gloves off. When had that happened? When she’d been busy giving some other speech, or had she just forgotten it?

Then Zelgadiss stood up, and Amelia flopped down and scrambled over to where he’d been sitting.

“I am here to vanquish evil. I am here to destroy injustices. I am the strange sorcery swordsman who, in the name of world peace, demands you take off that dress.”

The princess blinked.

“No more shall you be allowed to continue on with your unjust ways. No more will you wear that dress that covers way too much.”

“My name is Zelgadiss Greywords; prepare yourself for your fate.”

“Nice. I guess. A bit short. I guess it gets straight to the point though. And at least this time it doesn’t involve me being saved from a dress--”

“Now take off that dress.”

Zelgadiss smirked as Amelia fumbled with the zipper. She couldn’t quite reach it, and it was rather endearing to watch her try and fail to simply undress herself. He finally decided to help when the princess began to chase her back like a dog would a tail.

The silk was nice against his bare hands, but her skin was nicer still. Finding himself unable to resist, he kissed at her back, tongue tracing the small scars next to her spine. Amelia hissed. She was not able to remain still and reached a hand behind her to grab hold of his shirt.

She’s going to rip it right off him. For such a small girl, Amelia could be amazingly strong. The article of clothing had survived numerous Dragon Slaves, but a horny princess (Zelgadiss smirked) could rip the damn thing in half. Still, the chimera didn’t move, just continued to kiss her back while his hand pulled the dress off of her.

Her bra was white, and it took a lot of restraint not to rip that damn thing off her. The main argument for it in his head was that she had to take off two pieces of clothing. The dress was only one, the bra could be another.

Why did she have to wear it in the first place? He had thought she was nearly bare underneath that dress, and would have preferred to find her breasts barred to his eyes after tugging down the front of her dress.

Amelia’s hand sliding up his shirt was the thing that brought him back. She was nearly growling and kept pulling at the fabric.

“You’re going to tear it.”

“Don’t care.”

Zelgadiss grinned. “But, that would be cheating. You still haven’t given a speech.”

Amelia conceded defeat. “Then can I tear it off you?”

“If you want.”

“I really like it when you say that.”

“Why?” He kissed an interesting scar nearly her shoulders.

“Because it always means I get to have my way with you.”

“Does it.” His hand went to her bra, plucking at the fabric, hoping Amelia would catch onto what he wanted. She didn’t appear to, so he continued playing with it. Her underclothes were interesting. It wasn’t what he would have thought when he imagined a bra. It went around her chest, rather than around her chest and shoulders. The word ‘strap-less’ finally occurred to him. He wondered how strong it must be to be able to hold her without slipping off.

“I still have to take off another piece of clothing, huh?” Her voice was neutral.

“I recommend doing away with this bothersome and unneeded piece.” His hand plucked at her bra for the forty-third time.

Amelia turned around. “Really?” She pulled at her bra, dress still puddle around her waist. Zelgadiss was rewarded with a flash of her breasts that made his heart temporarily freeze.

“I was thinking of taking off my shoe, but if you think I should take off my bra…”

“Have I ever led you astray Amelia?”

The princess laughed and turned around. “If you want me to take it off so badly, then you do it.”

Gladly. His quick hands pulled at the brassiere, not sure how the stupid thing worked. Wait; there were these little metal things. There it went…

Without waiting it to drop to her lap, Zelgadiss slid his hands to her front and began squeezing. The skin of her breasts was so soft, even nicer than her back he was sure. Gently, the chimera rubbed her nipples in-between his thumb and forefinger. The princess grabbed his hands suddenly, and moved away from him. To his disbelief, Amelia just tugged off her heel and tossed it into the growing pile of clothes in the corner.

Then she was leaning forward and pushing her dress off her long legs. It too quickly joined the pile.

He eyed her underwear, blushing and wanting to cover his eyes and look away while at the same time wanting to look her over and remember every line and curve. “Don’t you think that’s overkill?”

Amelia laughed and wiggled around a little bit, giving Zelgadiss an aneurism. Her breast bounced perkily, and the chimera noticed absently how pink her nipples were.

“Okay,” She hopped a little on the bed, shocked at how relaxed and casual they were both being. She was only wearing a skimpy pair of underpants with the word ‘justice’ written across it in red, another encouragement for her boyfriend, and Zelgadiss wasn’t blushing (anymore) and neither was she. It felt just natural to be like this.

Her toes curled into the comforter, as she thought about what to say. Seeking revenge for earlier, Zelgadiss grabbed her foot and began tickling it. Amelia quickly forgot what she’d been thinking about while she struggled to remain standing. His finger traced her instep, and Amelia giggled helplessly. She tried pulling her foot out of his reach, but he was too strong. She ended up lifting her foot nearly level with his head, and making it easier for his to tickle her.

Refusing to give up, Amelia settled for distracting him and grabbed out for his shirt. It didn’t rip, just stretched out until she could grab both shoulders. Quickly, the princess tugged off his shirt, surprised when Zelgadiss made no attempt to stop her.

If anything, the chimera looked to be enjoying being undress. He crossed his legs and leaned back while Amelia looked him over. He had a few chips of stone missing that she guessed would be scars on another person. The pebbles were scattered more randomly than on his face, something Amelia didn’t understand. Were they there in place of freckles he’d once possessed? Acne? Still, they were pretty cute, and she liked the contrast between the dark stones and the lighter skin surrounded them.

“I guess we’ll just assume you wanted some sort of collateral for the speech?”

“Something like that.” She still was holding the shirt in her hand, but barely noticed it. Now, the princess inspected it. He needed a new one was her quick and first reaction. It was pretty old, probably the same he’d been wearing all these years. The sleeves were frayed, and there was a dark stain near the bottom that made Amelia blush despite herself. Finally, the short dark-haired girl tossed it into the pile.

“Remind you to buy you some new clothes.”

“Yes, princess.”

She giggled and clapped her hands together, trying to regroup. Quickly, she struck a pose, her favorite and most used one where she was pointing up while one hand rested on her hips. It felt a bit odd to do it on a bed instead of the ground where she’d have steady footing, but Amelia quickly adjusted. Her face became a mask of determination.

“You have lost your way, surrendered yourself to immortality, lost yourself in injustice. As heaven’s executioner, I will punish you. No matter what excuses you use, I will use my Eyes of Justice to see the truth—“

“Be more confident. Wait, ‘Eyes of Justice’?”

Amelia blinked and straightened her spine. “Mister Zelgadiss?”

“Alright, alright.” He held his hands up. “Continue.”

“Get ready to lose those pants.” She flashed another pose; hands on both hips, sparkles surrounding her while Zelgadiss leaned back and rested his weight on his arms.

“No matter what you say, I know the truth.” She threw a look at Zelgadiss. “Using my Power of Truth, Love and Justice, I will defeat you!”

“Pose. And move your arms more.”

“Gah, shouldn’t I be helping you?”

“Eh, maybe. Now do I take my pants off?”

“Mister Zelgadiss.” Amelia whined as she tumbled back onto the bed, “The whole point of this was to get you excited about justice, to teach you how inspirational—“

“Just trying to help.”

“—not for you to steal the show!”

“Well, if it helps, I’m not inspired.”

“Not even a tiny bit? I do want you to join in with my speeches every once in awhile.”

Zelgadiss shrugged at Amelia’s downfallen expression. “I guess I can appreciate the speeches and the effort to come up with it more. But I won’t ‘join’ in.”

“Fine. I guess that’s good that you like them more. Anything else?”

“I like undressing you?”

She smiled, despite her best efforts not to. “Didn’t you know you liked that before?”

“Yes, but this cements it. But that’s it really.”

“Didn’t you learn anything about justice?”

“The only thing I’ve learned is that you wear underwear with the word ‘justice’ on them.”

The princess sighed. Then she was hit in the face with a pair of beige pants and after a second, reached up to pull them off her head. They were in just as bad condition as his shirt. Except the pants had a bigger, wetter stain in them. She tossed them aside, reminded herself again to buy him new clothes. Maybe something involving chaps? Or tight leather?

Her eyes caught the sight of blue, and then it was much harder to imagine Zelgadiss in pants, even tight ones. Amelia had seen him shirtless a few times, but never without pants. Although, well, there was that time at Famille…But that didn’t really count since it wasn’t like Zelgadiss purposely took off his pants to show her his legs, like he was doing now.

They were slim, but his muscles were clearly visible. He stretched out, preening and looking like a big unusual cat. The only thing hiding his nudity was a skimpy pair of underwear that although dark and has no writing on it, wasn’t much different than her own. It suddenly hit her that they were on a bed, both only dressed in the underclothes.

Amelia’s hands twisted into the comforter, wishing she still had his pants to hide her face into. Her face felt like someone has thrown a bonfire or a fireball at it. Zelgadiss simply reached forward, and cupped her face, bringing her closer for him to kiss.

Quickly, Amelia’s hands went to touch his legs, searching for the pebbles that covered him all over. Both hands ended up resting on the waistband of his tight briefs and her tongue was in his mouth and they both forgot about the game they’d been planning. Neither could say much; the only words that were uttered were half-understood moans of each other’s names.

His hands tangled in her panties somehow, while Amelia moved her kisses blindly to his neck and shoulders. A hissed cursed escaped his lips as Amelia began licking parts of his skin. He couldn’t exactly feel it, especially when she touched the actually pebbles, but just knowing what she was doing was enough.

Then Zelgadiss managed to pull her underpants down mid-thigh while Amelia tugged at his own, trying seemingly to rip them off his body. He lifted his body off the bed momentarily, resting their combined weight on his hands and feet, and Amelia pulled his underwear down to match her own. She rested on him, his pale legs entwined with his own blue ones.

Amelia couldn’t bring herself to pull away. His skin was beginning to chafe hr, and her mouth was becoming increasing sore, but the feel of him so close kept her close. She could taste him in her mouth, something bitter from the coffer he’d drunk, something sweeter from what she didn’t know. The sound of his moans and gasps was music to her, and she didn’t care how red and sore she would be later.

Hands touched him, wrapped around firmly, not the least bit shy, and jerked at his skin. The chimera nearly jumped. Amelia felt both warm and cold against his body, the body that appeared to have been replaced the old one, this new one made solely of nerves and hot blood and hormones. He couldn’t quite think straight, and when Amelia thrust her chest against his face, Zelgadiss discovered that he really didn’t need to.

What were thoughts and logic compared to the taste of her, the feel of her nipples, both rubbery and soft against his mouth and tongue? Somehow, she had adjusted, and her hands moved from his erection to his face, tracing the stones and then moving to his ears.

Amelia clutched at him, not caring or truly comprehending that her hands had been pricked by his hair. He felt wonderful and rough. She never knew that pleasure and pain could be mixed, at least not when it came to making love. Her legs hurt and she wasn’t sure if she could remain perch awkwardly atop her boyfriend like this for long. He shifted, pulling her closer and nearly making her cry out as her knees scraped against rough pebbles for the hundredth time.

She settled for kissing his neck, and rolling off him. Immediately, her hands went to her knees and she murmured a healing spell as Zelgadiss rolled over and cupped her breast. This he did softly, tenderly, murmuring his apologies and squeezing her with such a gentleness Amelia felt abruptly like crying. The princess turned away from him, not wanting him to see tears in her eyes. Zelgadiss misunderstood.

“Are you alright? Did,” he sputtered, furious at himself. “Did I hurt you?”

“No. Not really. My knees just hurt.” Amelia wiped at her face.

“Amelia…”

“Really, Mister Zelgadiss.” Her arms went around him, and she kissed at his ear. It twitched, and Amelia giggled. Her discomfort was forgotten.

“My knees just hurt.” She repeated, showing him her legs by laying them on top of his own. Without meaning to, Zelgadiss reached up and cupped one of them and wrapped his other arm around the dark haired girl.

Amelia settled in, rubbing her newly healed legs against his. His penis was still erect she noticed, and her hand went to him. He hissed, and Amelia shuddered at the sound of it. And at the feel of his against her hand, how warm and alive he was. There were stones along his length, but they didn’t feel as rough as some of the others. His flesh there was pliant, like his eyelids and mouth, and Amelia imagined him inside her for the first time properly.

The thought made her shudder again. They’d be joined, one person, his blue, harder and unusual skin against her pale sensitive skin. She kissed his chest, her breath coming out much faster than before. Zelgadiss appeared to have the same problem, and Amelia wondered if he’d thought the same thing as her. Carefully, the princess kissed down his chest, her hand slowly moving up and down his length.

A flash of silver caught her eyes, and Amelia’s lips formed a smiled against Zelgadiss’ chest. He had a little bit of hair down there, a small patch of grey-ish silver fluff that made Amelia feel like laughing. Her hand touching it, noticing that it was much softer and shorter than the hair on his head. She tugged at it, curling it with her fingers until she felt Zelgadiss touch her hair. Like she’d been doing, his fingers curled in it and tugged at it gently.

Amelia moved her hand, going from the small patch of pubic hair to cupping his testicles. They felt a bit different than the rest of him, more…wrinkled. Amelia flushed for some reason, burying her head in his chest while her hands held him. Eventually, she realized that Zelgadiss was straining against him, moving his hips and rubbing himself against her hands.

She nearly pulled away. Instead, she moved the hand on his erection a bit faster, and squeezed his testis, not sure what he wanted. As though reading her mind, Zelgadiss cupped her hand and tightened the hold she had on him. Amelia flushed again, and was once again not sure why. This felt right, this felt nice, so why was she so embarrassed?

Zelgadiss slid a finger into her, hearing Amelia gasp a little. He followed her example when she accidentally tightened her grip. It didn’t hurt; if anything, it felt much better and when Amelia didn’t loosen her hold, Zelgadiss understood that she’d understood him.

Then he began distracted as the princess squirmed and moved around his finger. She was tight, much tighter than he expected, wetter and smoother as well. He wasn’t sure whether to be aroused or just frustrated by this. His body settled on a healthy dose of both.

On one hand, he was in her, and it was erotic and much more than he’d expected. But his doubts about them making love only seemed more founded than before. Amelia would…stretch, yes, but it felt much too tight to slip his penis into. That particular part of him wasn’t large, but then, neither was she. An image of her bleeding, clutching him and crying from the pain after he entered her popped into his head.

That was enough to make his remove his finger and move both hands to her heavy breasts. This, these, were enough to sate him and Zelgadiss did his best to lower his head to suckle them.

Amelia mouth found his ears again. It was difficult to avoid his hair as she moved her head from the left side to the right side, and keep pace with her hands as he kissed her breasts.

“Is this what you wanted, princess?” The words came out a sultry murmur. The princess could only nod and move her hands faster. He was wet, like he had been before, but there was less moisture. The liquid was clear, and Amelia wondered with a blush what it tasted like. Then she wondered what she tasted like, and if they could taste each other. She licked her lips, and lowered her head.

Softly, teasingly, Amelia blew a hot breathe over his penis. Zelgadiss could feel it as perfectly, as though it didn’t matter that his skin was made of stone. He shuddered, and could only thrust his hips and hope she’d continue. She did, and the chimera groan as her soft lips made contact with him. Lightly, Amelia sucked at the hard skin, noticing how he tasted like the rest of him, and that the liquid seemed to have little or no taste. She pouted, a bit disappointed until Zelgadiss’ hands pushed at her head, saying wordlessly that he wanted more.

Amelia flushed, not sure exactly what to do. Carefully, she slid the head of it into her mouth and sucked on it experimentally. Zelgadiss responded by entangling his hands into her hair and pushing her further down. Her flush grew as she struggled to swallow more of him. More liquid dribbled out of the tip of his penis, and Amelia ran her tongue over it, tasting more of him. Zelgadiss’ moans became more frequent and Amelia sucked more at his penis, trying to trace the pebbles. Her hand continued to squeeze and fondle him, and Zelgadiss doubted he could hold on much longer.

Amelia took as much of him as she could into her mouth, tasting the salty flavor of him and blushing red again while Zelgadiss groaned and could only thrust his hips closer to her face. More of the white liquid dripped from the head, and the princess tried to not mind the flavor of it. Some of it spilled down her chin while Zelgadiss’ fingers twitched in her hair mindlessly.

Afterwards, Amelia continued to kiss at his genitals, while the chimera tried to regroup. His shoulders were slumped and his breathing was harsh. Amelia’s kisses moved high to his chest and eventually his face. The chimera could only return her attentions with less than his normal enthusiasm. It felt like he’d been running around for hours, stopping only to cast high level magic spells.

It took all his will not to fall forward into the princess and fall asleep on top of her. He settled for falling sideways, onto the pillows. From a distance, the chimera could hear Amelia giggling and could feel her fingers and mouth still on him. The man squirmed, trying to pull away only to hit the headboard. Amelia’s giggling became louder and she settled up next to him. Small insistent hands pulled at the last remaining clothes he wore, and Zelgadiss struggled to help her. A warm fuzz surrounded his brain, and his eyes refused to stay open.

Amelia pulled the pillows from underneath her boyfriend, a feat not easily accomplished. She moved the pillow under his head, then put one where she would lay. Her stomach throbbed since she hadn’t released like Zelgadiss had, but she ignored it and the wetness in-between her legs. The princess snuggled up against him, loving how he felt, and that she could taste him in her mouth still.

The chimera shifted, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close while Amelia attempted to spoon around him. He grinned, and adjusted to please Amelia while the princess nearly purred in enjoyment. As his eyes closed, he wondered suddenly how much time they had until Amelia had to leave.


There were still some speeches he wanted to try out. If only to annoy Amelia.

Go Back To Archive