Author:  Phizzy Chan
Title:  Tails

Disclaimer: Slayers belongs to Hajime Kanzaka, and I make no profit from this story

Done for a request at the slayers adult community at lj.

I'm not sure how it came out to be like this. I just sat down, and started, typing and it. came out. Like this. in, fragments. But I heard a few people say that the disjointed thoughts were good, so I decided to pretty much leave it as is.

~~~~`

She would have preferred to be buried alive, to be smothered with a thousand rotting carcass, to have to pay for Lina's dinner for all of eternity. Anything would be better than here. Anything. She closed her eyes, but then she could only focus on his breath against her cheek. When she opened her eyes, Filia could see the line of straight dark hair that fell nearly to his shoulders.

Closed them. Smelled his neat hair.
Opened them. Saw his square shoulders.
Closed them. Listened to his steady breathing.
Opened them. Noticed the clean lines of his youthful face.

Liar.

She clung to that knowledge. He was much, much older than her. His appearance was nothing but a sham. A lie.

Closed them. His body hardly gave off any warmth and it was very cold in the closet. Couldn't he be warm, give her the tiniest degree of comfort so she wouldn't be covered in goosebumps? She could feel her body reacting in other ways to the cold and a flush spread

Opened them. Was he smiling?

They couldn't say anything or risk being heard. He's shut up, though. At least there's that. A small comfort, since she couldn't yell at him. She glared at him though, so there was that. But then his smile was growing, threatening to reveal white, even teeth.

Against her will, her tail made an entrance. The already tiny closet shrunk. That was it, she wanted out. Even if they were thrown out of this temple, it would be worth it. Zelgadiss could find his cure elsewhere. Damnit, I have better things that to be here all day. She had a business to run. She...had an egg to take care of. Her home was nearby, and she’d simply had enough of this. She wanted to go to her neat clean kitchen and hope, maybe this time he won’t follow me.

But then of course he always did.

The principle still stood. I’ve had enough.

Xellos' smile grew.

Carefully, perhaps foolishly so considering, she leaned forward. Daring him as their chests nearly touched. As though they were in the middle of a screaming match. Her tail darted out, pressed itself against his mouth.

His eyes were huge, and she could see his eyes clearer, and noticed glints of lighter purple in his irises. Amethyst with a scattering of lavender. They glittered even in the dim light.

At least he was quiet.

His gaze left hers and wandered downward...

A wet tongue brushed against her tail. A thousand volt thundered through her spine and she was left shuddering. He was smirking and...Another long lick and Filia could feel her toes curl. Shock, this was just shocked keeping her from screaming and grabbing her mace. As soon as she recovered, he was dead meat.

His tongue swirled around the tip of her tail. Sucking and he was looking at her through his dark eyelashes.

“My, my, Filia, I’d be lying if I said had no idea you wanted this. But I am a little surprised that your tail is so sensitive. Let’s just see how much you can feel,” White teeth bit into her tail.

Please let someone discover us, the guards, the keepers of this place, even an angry Lina, a clueless Gourry, a shocked Amelia, a disgusted Zelgadiss...

He was a Mazoku and she couldn't do this. She didn't want to do this, for so many reasons she couldn't count. So many reasons, and yet, Filia couldn't quite recall any of them. But that didn't mean they didn't exist. As soon as she thought of them, she would leave. Yes.

His lips were very pink.

Xellos pulled more of her tail into his mouth. He was licking it, gently, teasing. Filia could see the long eyelashes he possessed, the boyish jaw line and the perfectly straight hair, not a hair out of place. Not a single hair. His breathe was warm against neck as he leaned forward, the tail falling wetly from his mouth.

She couldn't stand to kiss him. Even as he pressed into her, small nose brushing against her cheek. Their hair was entwined and she focused on that. The gold against the purples. They both had straight well tamed hair. Neat and. His warm mouth. The way he murmured her name, nasally voice thick with something she didn't even think he was capable of feeling.

Weren't Mazoku asexual? He pressed against her and she wondered about how well a powerful monster could conjure a perfect male body with perfectly male responses. A trick.

At least he was quiet. Although, she almost enjoyed the way he said her name right now.
Perfect teeth against her earlobe. Biting gently until she wrapped a tail around his waist and pull him closer. A low laugh. The bastard.

Her nails dug into his back although she knew she couldn't cause him any pain. Fingers pulled at her hair, curling around the long strands and he whispered things, ("golden...dragon...beautiful. Your eyes.") things she couldn't understand because they were coming from Xellos. Firm lips pressed against her forehead in something that wasn't a kiss. (“I’ll ruin you.”)

When Xellos undid the pink bow around her tail and it slithered to the ground, her tail tightened around him and she pressed her own mouth against his chin and neck, in something that she couldn't consider a kiss. No golden dragon would kiss a Mazoku. Her fingers left marks against his neck when she dug into his skin to pull his closer. The skin was tanner than she'd thought and softer and sweeter.

His hair smelled of clean nothing and was silky against her skin. A hand pressed under her skirt, toying with her garter belt, with her mace, which was even more sacrilege. She almost woke up. Xellos kissed her collarbone, licking and moving downward.

His bag fell to the floor, clinging stupidly and he tossed his own staff aside.

Her white cloak fell to the ground, and his black one joined it.

When he pulled her closer, she pulled at his shirt, wanting to see him. All of him. Their amulets clinked to the ground. Her chest was pressed against his and something screamed in her when his hand brushes her breast, over and over again. She touched his chest, feeling the thick ridiculous yellow tunic. Both their hands trailed down and their gloves slid off. Briefly, accidentally (but this was all accidental), their hands touched. Their fingers curled around each other in something more intimate than what they'd been doing. It lasted a second.

He yanked off her hat and headdress, tossing them aside almost angrily, ("Finally.") before plunging his hand back through her hair. Her lips felt hotter against his skin and biting his chin was enjoyable in some dim primitive way. She did the same to his neck and was rewarded by the same lovely sensation. Her tongue traced figures and drew pictures against his skin and they pressed their lower selves closer.

“Can you even--”

Xellos interrupted her.

He tasted like blackberry tea, sweetened with honey.

Calmly, too slowly, Xellos undid the back of her dress, running a single finger against her spine and she shuddered helplessly and brought her groin up against his. Grinding and doing something horribly human and animal-like. He rubbed against something that felt wonderful and reminded her of a similar sensation to flying, to feeling free.

She tried to imagine doing this in her dragon form and nearly giggled. Would he still be a human? Would that even work?

Their lips touched, but lightly.

His pants fell to his ankles when she tugged at them, revealing bony vulnerable knees and ridiculous yellow underwear that had patterns in the same design his cape was lined with, stupid and making her laugh. Until he nearly ripped her favorite pink dress off her upper body. (“Xellos!”) Her skirt was pushed up and easily he lifted her and pressed her against the wall, trapping her in a way she found too delightful. Filia tightened her legs around him and listened to him making the jokes she'd expected (Overly dramatic huff, she didn't weight that much, "Is this because of all that sugar you put into your tea?")

Her tail slid down his back and she growled, feeling the firm muscles along his back while he undid her bra strap. She trailed lines and drew shapes against his butt, remembering the late nights with Amelia and Lina ("His ass, I swear, you could chop vegetables off that thing." "I don't know if it's because he's made of stone or what, but...") and wondered about Xellos' behind.

Of course, she hadn't stared much at that area, she hadn't, but for something that had looked rather flat and bony, (she swore, she just glanced at it once) it felt rather nice. Her fingers dug into his arms, he was thinner than the other men she traveled with, but his muscles were firm.

A lie.

But a good one.

Her tail ran over his butt, playful and shy and curious. He was stiffer than ever, and rubbed himself between her legs, into her mound, both of them groaning into the other's mouth. His tongue passed her lips, and she met it after a second. Gently, they explore each other’s mouths and his tasted spicier than his skin.

She slid the tip of her tail into him and felt him shudder and moan into their kiss. It might have been her imagination, but she thought she felt his muscles quiver just a little under her hands. His mouth pulled away, but she could still taste him all over.

Another low laugh. "Filia." Her name sounded filthy on his tongue.

She wanted to watch him squirm.

The hidden muscles here were tight and he pulled aside her underwear with a strange delicacy while she shoved down his own underclothes with much more haste. He let her guide him into her, and if he'd been human, the golden dragon would have torn inches from his skin as she raked her nails down his side as he entered her. Xellos groaned, his mouth a wet pink cave. Was he surprised? His eyes were open and for a second she could find the irises beautiful rather than terrible.

They kissed again, liquid fire between them, and slid another few inches into each other. Her blood boiled and Filia wondered if he could feel anything similar to what she felt. Was he being fed off her lust? Was he only setting her up to humiliate her, to disappear as a guard entered the room and discovered them? Their hips rocked and she...

"Your hair." He sounded breathless and they were moving against each other again and again and she was sure this feeling would destroy both of them. Her hair hung in both their faces and neither cared. This was magic, black and white and like nothing at all. This would destroy everything.

His lips closed around a hard pink nipple and she fought back a scream, remembering belatedly where they were. That lovely warm pressure was building in her stomach, please, his hair was against her breasts and surely this would kill them both, nothing could survive this feeling.

He'd never made her cry like this before.

This would tear both of them apart. A gasp escaped his locked throat. His mouth touched her ear, whispered horrid things she never thought she'd hear directed at her, especially not coming from him. About her being a ("Priestess, stupid self-righteous priestess.") woman who was doing something wrong and didn't care. She felt filthy and knew it would take hundreds of baths to ever feel remotely clean again.

Xellos was speaking in a language she couldn't understand.

Her fingers pressed against the back of his head. She could never tell anyone about this either.

Every one,

His tongue slid against her throat. ("Can you imagine if they saw you at your temple?")

would be so shocked

so


Her pulse quickened and her blood rushed through her. She was blind against him; she could only see his shoulder, his long hair that moved in time with the rest of him. The Mazoku was whispering...

("Can you imagine?")

so

horrified.


White-heat through her and she never knew about this at all. Why had no one ever told her about this?

She swooned.

Fingers against her back, running through her hair ("I knew I would corrupt you, one day." and "Do you mind removing you tail, Miss Filia?")

The tears were cold on her face and she had to cling to him for a moment until she learned how to stand.

He left nothing between her thighs but red marks from the pressure, and Filia had no idea what he'd experienced. His clothes were pulled on instantly. Part of his body. Her hands shook as she dressed. Pulling her garter belt on took a few tries. All her muscles felt weak and she had an unfamiliar but unpainful ache between her legs. He helped tie the back of her dress again.

Her hair felt like a mess, but there wasn't much she could do for that. In an oddly thoughtful gesture, Xellos ran his fingers through it and untangled the worse of it gently. His eyes were closed again and she could read nothing on his face.

He left and she slowly followed.

“Nothing,” Zelgadiss said, dejected. “As always.” They had to stop him from blowing up the temple and so she was able to ignore what had just happened. Even more so as the evening continued onto the evening meal.

“Say, Filia?” Gourry glanced behind his shoulder. “Where’d you disappear off to?”

“Nowhere,” the dragon said quickly. “Absolutely nowhere.”

She ignored Xellos’ smile but flushed red when she noticed Gourry smirking somehow knowingly.

“I said, nowhere!” Her mace had to come out before the swordsman stopped being so smug. Zelgadiss flinched. Lina and Amelia gave her weird looks, but better they thought her slightly disturbed than a woman, a golden dragon, who’d willingly been with Xellos in such an intimate way. She couldn’t even put a title on what they’d done, let alone what kind of person would do such a thing.

At dinner, Filia bickered with him and it was nearly back to normal.

She was sure her eyes did not linger too long.

When everyone's eyes were on Gourry choking after Lina kicked a chicken bone down his threat, he opened his eyes in a reverse wink and blew a kiss that made her face burn.

Filia retaliated by screaming, "Piece of filth!" and throwing a pot of Zelgadiss' coffee at his head. When she stomped closely past him, she let her tail knock into his side. She swore she felt his hand slide momentarily up her skirt slyly.

~~~~~~~~~~~
She was in her kitchen, blowing the steam away from her cup of tea, and not looking at the clock. Xellos was not late. He was not invited, ever, and so when he came into her home, it was trespassing. He was breaking and entering. Could an intruder be late?

Better yet, was it wrong to feel disappointed when he was?

Filia took a cautious sip of her drink; but of course, he wasn’t late.

The tea was bitter on her tongue. She wished that it was something stronger. That might make this evening go by faster. So would sleep. But of course I’ll stay awake. All night.

The cheerful yellow kitchen looked depressing when the dying afternoon sun flooded the kitchen in reds. Without him sitting in the chair across from her, a delicate cup in front of him, his smirking smile across his face, without him the house was empty. Filia cursed and it echoed across the room.

Now, he’ll appear. ‘Ha, did you miss me Filia?’

‘Do you kiss Val’s egg with that mouth?’

That teasing smile and she would say something witty and cutting back and then they would grin at each other grimly and she would get him cup. They would talk about their day and before he would leave he would linger next to her and Filia would be disgusted by her own needs and wants, every time hoping that he would stay. Or act differently. Would touch her or say something kind. Would pretend he was something more than what he was.

She hated and craved the lies. The same as she felt for him in general. Pretend that time in that temple meant something. Pretend you get something more from this than simply my rage.

Xellos appeared eventually.

The red sun had fallen and the silvery moon had risen. She was cleaning the dishes and gritting her teeth against the longing to have Xellos besides her, drying them off.

Then he was there, behind her, reaching out for the table. Laughing and the gaping wound across his chest and back made her drop her soapy pot. White suds skidded across the floor and I can see right through him. Black tatters on either side of his wound were reaching out for each other. She wished they would join and make him solid again.

She had no idea how to help him.

“Why did I come here?”

There was no blood, and she was reminded again of his inhumanity. She went to him.

They fell into each other.

This isn’t what I wanted. The last time she’d held him, he’d seemed so solid and sure. Now, she could hold Xellos’ limp form up easily.

His mouth was against her cheek. “Filia.”

“Filia.”

“Tell me something sad.”

She did.

He laughed again. “That’s dumb.”

“I know.” When she pressed her lips into his face, it felt reassuringly real and whole. Soapy water dampened her skirt.

“Tell me more.”

She did.

“So foolish. Little dragon. You know what I am.”

“I know.” His hair was silky and Filia did and didn’t want to know what happened to him.

Xellos’ head rested against her collarbone. “Tell it again.”


Go Back To Archive