Author:  Suten Net
Title:  Así Sola

 

Así Sola
by Sat-Isis/Suten Net


Rating: NC-17/R
Pairing: Sylphiel/Lina.
Feedback: Yes, please.
Characters: Sylphiel, Lina, Xellos, Zelgadiss, Ameria, Gourry, etc...
Betas: P. M., Tara-hime, Jenee; (Frau Eva), and the members of the Lina/Sylphiel Yahoo!Group.
Notes of the Authress: My first YURI fic. Many thanks to the Lina/Sylphiel Yahoo!Group.
Disclaimer: I own the story, but nothing else. No money, just fun. Apllies to all chapters here on in.

***


Así Sola
by Sat-Isis/Suten Net
Chapter One

They had been walking for some time now; the dust from the road peppering their sweat streaked faces and dirtying their cloths. The afternoon sun had been beating down on the weary band of slayers making them all tired and irritable. Even the upbeat princess was uncharacteristically wilted. The group’s resident chimera seemed even worn and tired. The two other members of the group were, as usual, complaining about their lack of sustenance. The last member of the group, tired and haggard, sighed as she observed the rest of them. Even though the sun was setting and the heat was beginning to dissipate it did not make things any better. She was alone, offset from the rest of the group. The princess had her chimera and the sorceress had her swordsman. Sylphiel Nels Rada was by her self.

Sylphiel puffed some hair out of her eyes and brushed it back with a hand carelessly, her eyes on the infamous, redheaded sorceress known as Lina Inverse. The setting sun lit Lina’s glorious mane afire. Tendrils of hair were stuck to her face with sweat. Her face was flushed, as if she had just come out of a hot spring or had just made love…

Sylphiel resisted a moan as she thought. She placed her hand low against her belly as she felt a wave of warmth swept through her. Sweat trickled between her breasts and she pressed her thighs together as she walked to ease the tingling between them.

“I see a village up ahead,” Zelgadiss stated suddenly. Though the other members of the group could not see it, there was a village up head, which Zelgadiss noted with his sharp eyes. The rest of the group cheered and increased their pace. Except for Sylphiel, who heaved a heavy sigh and continued to doggedly move her feet.

* * *

By the time they reached the inn it was dark and nearly moon-less. Amelia, Goury, and Lina all ordered a massive amount of food. Zelgadiss simply had coffee. Sylphiel sat down for a moment at the table to rest her legs. She sat with her hands folded neatly in her lap and her eyes down cast. Zelgadiss took a break from sipping his coffee and noticed Sylphiel’s quiet behavior.

“Are you going to eat something Sylphiel?” She slowly looked up at him and sighed,

“No, thank you. I am not hungry.”

She rose from the table abruptly.

“I am going to the baths now.” Sylphiel left the table without notice from the rest of the group. Zelgadiss followed her form out of the room with his keen eyes and resumed nursing his mug.

Sylphiel walked down the long hall to their rooms and disrobed. She left her clothes for the maid to send down to the laundry girls. She took her money purse and travel bag out of cloak space and hid her money purse under the mattress of her bed. She pulled her nightdress and laid it out on the back of one of the chairs in the room. From her travel bag also came a short bathrobe with a cinch for the waist and large sleeves, as well as a dressing gown, which she carried under her arm. She slipped on the bathrobe and carried her travel bag out to the baths with her.

The baths were beautiful, fenced in with plenty of trees and flowers. Though it was hard to see them all in true beauty with the sparse torch lighting. Sylphiel placed her bag by the stony spring and took off the robe. With her tote basin Sylphiel had retrieved from her bag she scooped up some water from the spring. It was time to wash the grime and sweat off. She moved toward her bag and retrieved a fuzzy wash rag and a small bar of Jasmine scented soap. Sylphiel scrubbed her entire body, perhaps lingering a bit at her breasts and between her thighs.

Sylphiel was lovingly scrubbing her hair as Lina and Amelia came skipping into the baths.

“Sylphiel-san! We heard you went to the baths right away and decided that after we ate we should come too. I see you are almost done,” Amelia exclaimed cheerfully. Sylphiel mustered a smile for the princess’s sake and replied,

"Hai, I will just finish washing my hair and then be off to bed, Amelia.” Sylphiel was once again ignored as Amelia washed herself with efficiency. This, however, gave her the opportunity to observe Lina, who was stripping out of her robe. She felt a keen disappointment when Lina demanded that Amelia help her wash.

“But Lina-san, I want to go to bed early tonight!” Amelia said as she doused her self with water to dispel the soap from her body. This did not sit well with Lina,

“Amelia, if you don’t want to help me than you can get a fire ball shoved up your-!” Amelia made a quick exit as Lina continued her angry tirade.

“Good night, Amelia,” Sylphiel said softly as the princess scampered off to their rooms. Sylphiel finished washing her hair and gave it a good rinse. She moved toward the hot spring.

“Sylphiel, can I borrow your soap?” Lina asked her unexpectedly.

“Of course, Lina-san!” Sylphiel picked up her soap and offered it to her. Lina snatched the soap with a grin. She sniffed it absently,

“Nice,” Lina murmured.

Sylphiel stepped down into the hot water and submerged herself. With her eyes closed and her hair floating about her in the water, Sylphiel curled up in a fetal position and let herself sink to the bottom. It was peaceful and she could just feel without thinking before she had to come up for air.

When she broke the surface of the water, Sylphiel immediately turned her attention back to Lina who was just starting to bathe herself. Sylphiel leaned back against the rocky wall of the spring, pretending to relax as she observed Lina covertly, with lowered lids.

She watched as Lina used her bare hands, lathered with the scented soap, to wash her body. Her fine-boned, callused hands washed her face, neck, and arms. Sylphiel watched with great interest as Lina smoothed her hands over her breasts. Small breasts with tight rosy nipples, and though small they were perky. Lina rubbed her hands down her torso and Sylphiel tried not to make too much noise as she panted and a flush settled over her flesh. Lina lathered more soap in her palms and parted her thighs.

Sylphiel let out a silent whoosh of breath that she had been holding as she caught a glance at the russet curls at the apex of Lina’s thighs. As Lina lathered on her legs, Sylphiel placed a hand between her thighs under the water. She felt a moistness there of a thicker viscosity than the water that surrounded her. She moved her fingers softly against herself, so as not to let ripples of water betray her motions. Sylphiel parted her lips and breathed heavily, somehow managing to keep hushed.

Lina was washing her buttocks now, soap being spread liberally over her hips as well. Lina tried in vain to reach all of her back, finding that there where some spots she could not reach.

“Sylphiel,” Lina’s voice shocking Sylphiel out of her daze, “would you do me a favor and wash my back?” Sylphiel stared blankly at Lina, whose back was to her. As the words sunk in, Sylphiel blushed furiously.

“Of course, Lina-san,” she stammered, her mouth suddenly dry as Sylphiel thought about being able to touch Lina‘s naked body with her bare hands. Sylphiel moved towards Lina in the water and lifted herself from the spring. Lina placed the bar of soap into her hands. Her heart pounded in her chest as she lathered the soap in her hands. Setting the bar of soap aside, Sylphiel took a deep breath and reached her hands out towards Lina’s back.

She hesitated. She flexed her fingers, exhaled, and placed her hands against Lina’s back. A shock jolted through Sylphiel as she felt how soft and smooth Lina’s skin was. Sylphiel trembled slightly as she moved her hands in gentle circles across Lina’s back. Up by her shoulders, Sylphiel began to rub harder as if giving Lina a massage. Lina sighed roughly.

“That feels nice Sylphiel, my back hurts after today,” Lina said softly to her. Sylphiel blushed and murmured her thanks. Her hands moved up and down Lina’s back. Each time, Sylphiel became bolder, moving her hands lower and lower. Lina tensed as Sylphiel’s hands gripped her buttocks,

“Sylphiel, what are you doing?” Sylphiel flinched her hands away as Lina peered at her from over her shoulder. Sylphiel gathered her courage; it was now or never.

“Lina-san,” she paused, she began again, “Lina, I like you. I…I think I…love you. I want-“

“What?” Lina asked incredulously. Sylphiel took a deep breath,

“I want to be with you Lina.” Lina’s eyes became as huge as saucers and she froze. Typical deer-caught-in-the-light-spell look. Sylphiel blushed slightly and whispered Lina’s name, bending towards her and placing a kiss against her lips.

She was abruptly shoved away.

"Don’t touch me,” Lina said, her eyes blazing and face contorted in anger. Sylphiel’s heart dropped to her stomach, her face took on a worried and confused look,

“But, Lina-san…”

“You disgust me,” Lina made the harsh statement and punctuated it with slap to Sylphiel’s face.

* * *

Sylphiel shot up from the bed with a gasp.

Lightning pierced the inky night sky and rain pelted the windows outside the room of the inn.

Sylphiel’s eyes darted around the darkened room as she breathed heavily. It had been a dream, she told herself, a dream. When at last she had convinced herself of that, she slumped back against the bed. She curled onto her side and tried not to think about her dream. It had been vivid, though lately her dreams had been like that. The problem was that whenever she tired not to think about something she always ended up thinking more about it. Sylphiel feared that her dreams would mirror reality if she ever approached Lina.

Sobbing, Sylphiel rose from her bed and stumbled in her white linen nightgown to the door of her room. Whipping tears from her eyes she scampered down the hall and stairs. Across the dining area she flew, to the startled glances of the inn’s few night owls, and she was soon out the door and into the poor weather.

“My, my, someone should go after her,” a priest sitting close to the hearth murmured as he sipped some water. He was greeted with the room’s silence as the patrons turned back to their hard liquor. He flipped another page of the book he was reading and smirked.

In a dark corner of the room, a lone patron sighed. He took the last sip of his coffee and rose from his chair. Fastening his sheathed sword to his belt and pulling up his hood and mask, he walked out after the distraught young woman.

“Ne, now isn’t this going to be fun?” The priest smiled darkly with narrowed eyes after the door had closed behind the cloaked warrior.

* * *

Sylphiel assumed she was quite a ways from the inn when she passed under an arch between two buildings along the street. Her feet were muddy and her linen nightgown clung wetly to her frame. She collapsed with her back against the damp wall and sobbed into her hands. Sylphiel slid down the wall and sat with her knees drawn close to her chest. She pulled her nightgown down over her knees, wrapped her arms around her legs, and laid her forehead against her knees.

Sylphiel sobbed as she thought about her dreams. Sylphiel had always liked Lina, admired her even, but these dreams…

She knew naught where they came from, but the longer she had them, the more explicit they had become. She had never thought of Lina in that manner. As far as Sylphiel knew, she was not even attracted to other girls. The odd thing about the situation was that sometimes she would glance at Lina and feel a bittersweet longing in the pit of her stomach. This was something that had only happened recently, since the dreams. It did not happen when she looked at other girls, only when she gazed at Lina. Sylphiel’s only conclusion was that it was a direct effect of the dreams.

Although, sometimes she considered them more along the lines of nightmares than that of dreams, sometimes she would not go to sleep at all in fear of them. More often than not, Sylphiel would wake violently, drenched in sweat with her heart racing. More often than not she was terrified of what the dreams could imply.

Sylphiel had been sure for a very long time that she loved Gourry. When Lina came into the picture, nothing had changed her feeling for him. A year later, things were very different. Sylphiel could tell that Lina and Gourry loved one another. So when her loved shifted its focus from Gourry to Lina it was essentially jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

“Sylphiel,” a muffled voice reached her ears. She wiped her eyes on the long sleeve of her nightgown and gazed up at the figure gazing down at her. It was a drenched chimera with hood and mask in place.

“Please go away,” she said with a hiccup, burying her face against her knees once more. Zelgadiss sighed. He did not want to deal with this. He tried once more,

“Sylphiel, please come back to the inn.” He was ignored. Zelgadiss shook his head, wondering what he ever did to deserve this. A smart-ass answer that came to mind was that he pissed some god off. Zelgadiss smiled sardonically to himself. This situation called for desperate measures.

“Sylphiel!” At the sharpness of the voice accompanied by a crack of thunder and lightning, she raised her head, startled. Zelgadiss pressed two fingers against her forehead and murmured a sleep spell. Almost instantly, her eyelids drooped and her body went limp.

Before she fell onto the wet earth, Zelgadiss scooped her up and slung her over his shoulder. He stepped out from under the arch and felt the rain pelt him lightly as he walked through the mud back to the inn.

* * *

The priest had long abandoned interest in his book, although it remained open in front of him. He watched the door with both eyes open. There was a barely concealed air of anticipation that surrounded him.

As the door opened his eyes closed and he reached for the glass of water that was, in his opinion, half-empty. The cloaked warrior returned with the once hysterical, now unconscious female draped over his shoulder. Both were drenched and the chimera heaved a sigh of relief as he closed the door behind him. A few patrons showed minimal interest in their return and soon enough had turned back to their drinks.

Xellos, ever the observant one, noticed the mud and filth that covered Sylphiel’s feet and back. Setting his glass of water aside he casually remarked,

“My, my, look at the condition she is in. Did you rape her?” Zelgadiss, in the process of walking across the lounge, froze. He swung around to face the grinning priest, accidentally whamming Sylphiel’s head on one of the structural supports. Karma.

“What?” Came the incredulous remark. Xellos merely continued to grin at Zelgadiss. He sighed raggedly, and asked rhetorically,

“Xellos, has anyone ever told you before that you are an evil bastard?” Xellos chuckled briefly, opening one eye,

“Maybe.”

That stare coupled with the slight smile and dim lighting painted a very eerie picture. Zelgadiss, weirded out enough for one night, ignored the mazoku and finished crossing the lounge. As he mounted the stairs, he could not help but feel that Xellos’ gaze followed him the entire way. He decided to foist Sylphiel off on Amelia for the rest of the night, maybe then he could try and get some sleep.

End of Chapter 1

Go Back To Archive