Author:  Pandaman
Title:  Strange Times:  A Tragedy

Strange Times: A Tragedy


Notes

first off...lemon!

Next this is my first really public fanfic that I have let more than a few people see. (Even including The Really long story starring Elijah, Habib, Damien, Racheengel, Celestial, Pezbob, Juno, and Kat with lots and lots of ecchi!!!!!)

finally enjoy ^_^ although it may not be too enjoyable...then again...


The air was a ragged blast of cold and pollution combined. It was the year 2005. The previous "Slayers" were not remembered anymore. They had disappeared after "The Great Battle." They awoke again to return and live a normal life. This was impossible.

It was a cold winter night. The wind blew through the back alleys and deserted streets like a silent reaper. The streets appeared yellow in the artificial light which provided sight to the people of Tokyo. The clouds covered the sky eliminating the view of stars. This was of no matter anyway. The most interesting things to see were on these filthy crime filled streets. It was tonight that changed the lives of many people. Those of whom you already know.

A shadow lurked from one of the alleyways that was normally full of scum that made this part of the city what it was. This shadow belonged to that of the young Amelia. She was walking out. Her step, however, was off. She limped and staggered clutching at her chest. She pulled her hand away, blood flowing freely. The gunshot wound she had received was fatal, though she did not know that. She looked up to see where she was. A lone figure stood in front of her. As she saw the barrel of the gun come up to her forehead she thought how all this started. Then as the hammer hit, she thought no more. Zelgadis showed no sign of mercy nor regret. He walked off into the dark alley which Amelia had emerged from.

How did all this come about you ask? It started with a phone call. Amelia was asleep beside her lover when she answered it irritated.

"Hello"

"Don't say anything disturbing," The voice on the other end said immediately.

Amelia recognized the voice of Nahga instantly. "Yes this is Amelia she calmly replied."

"Get out of that place and meet me at the diner across from my place."

Amelia didn't know why she said yes but she couldn't do anything about it. Why would Nahga call her? Why would she even wanna see her? These questions raced through her head as she decided weather or not to actually meet her. Finally she decided that it must be urgent. She woke up the figure next to her. He grumbled groggily.

"Gourry?...Gourry I need to go somewhere. I'll see you later."

"mmmm hmmmmm" was all that came back.


It was two in the morning when Amelia stepped into the clean diner. Surprisingly Nahga was not there yet. Amelia took the booth next to the door so she could watch out the window for anyone. She waited almost another hour before Nahga walked in. She was drunk and reeked of vodka. Immediately she handed a small plastic baggy with money, lots of it, and an odd type of liquid that was red colored.

"Don't say a word," Nahga started, "What you are holding is 'love blood'. Also in the bag is twenty-five thousand dollars."

Amelia was stunned. She never had that much money at one time. She began to get suspicious, however. Nahga was working for Xellos. He was the controller of her. She knew that this money was not hers nor ever would be.

"Okay now that I have seen this you can have it back."

"You cant give it back," She sounded hysterical.

"I know you Nahga. We don't get along. You belong to Xellos. He's got his pack dogs that will hunt you down...and anyone who helps you!"

"You don't understand, "She was going crazy by now, "I know you think this is something else."

"It is isn't it?"

"No, its not. I am sincere. I wouldn't put you in danger. It's not me"

Amelia looked at Nahga. She was a mess. Her nose was red. She wasn't only drunk, she was flipping. She was very pale and had bruises all over her body. She was shaking and, from the looks of it, was extremely sick. Amelia pieced together the clues. Nahga was drunk and Xellos got back took her money she made and beat her. She couldn't figure out where the drugs came in. She then studied the liquid. It was nothing out of the ordinary. It looked like liquid ecstasy but had the red tinge that made it so eye-catching. Eventually Amelia came to the conclusion that Nahga needed help.

"What can I do?"

Nahga smiled when she heard her utter those words. "I need you to call someone for me. I also need you to deliver that bag to Rezo and pick something up from him. Can you do that?"

Amelia just nodded her head. She hated Rezo. He was a big drug dealer and no doubt her supplier.

"Who do I need to call?" This was very interesting to her.

"Call Lina!"

"What should I tell her?"

"Tell her to meet you at the warui motel off of her house. Tell her to meet you in room 173, but don't go. I will meet her there."

Amelia was puzzled by this but she did not bother to ask any further. It was going to be a long day.

Nahga looked at Amelia, "Thank You," she said as she kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the restaurant.


It was almost five in the morning when Lina got the call from Amelia. She was very puzzled but had no wish to question a friend. After that came Rezo.


While Amelia went about her business Nahga had some to take care of before she could meet Lina. She went to the small apartment where she stayed with Xellos. He had no idea of what had happened on account of he was still sleeping. Last night Nahga had given herself to him and drained all of his energy. She quietly nudged him to wake him up. He was dead eyed and just kept up a slight grin. Nahga had been working for Xellos for nearly 2 years now. He came and went as he pleased but he took care of her.

At about 7:30 he had woken up fully and took a good look at Nahga. He was displeased and decided to have a little fun with her.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR UP TO?"

Instantly Nahga thought shit. "What d'ya mean," she said uneasily.

"LOOK AT YOU...YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT!!! CLEAN YOURSELF UP AND TAKE THIS!!!"

He tossed her a bag filled with white powder. Her eyes grew wide with pleasure, as she rushed off to take a shower. She got into the cramped bathroom and closed the door. She put the powder aside making sure to keep it away from anything that would get it wet. She slowly took off her tank top and jeans. She looked into the mirror. She never wore a bra so she stood there wearing only her panties and admired herself. Her breasts were firm and round. she was very well developed. Her nipples had swollen and she started playing with them, pinching them and tugging at them. She grew tired of this soon and took off her silk panties. she tossed them to the floor and stepped into the cool shower. She started lathering up as the door to the bathroom slid open.

"Hello?"

...

As quick as a flash Xellos had undressed and was standing beside Nahga. She was startled at first but then felt excited with pleasure. She turned around to face Xellos whose member was already strikingly large. He had already begun caressing her breasts and sucking at her nipples. waves of ecstasy ran through her body as she got down on her knees and placed her mouth over Xeloss' dick.

Lina can wait she thought.


When Amelia arrived in a small house (this would be considered a hut by all of us) she walked to the back and looked at all the assortments of powders, liquids, and other assorted drugs.

My god what a sick bastard she thought to herself.

Rezo entered the room form a back door and hid his face behind the dark. "Amelia I never thought you would come to me, "He said in a sadistic villian-like voice.

"Shove it Rezo I need to drop something off"

She threw the baggie with the liquid and the money at Rezo. He caught it and examined the bag carefully. His stared in disbelief and then realized this was what he had been waiting for.

"Wait here one second," he said as he went back out the back door he came in through.

Amelia was getting very bored sitting in that room. She had already made plans for the day. After this she would go home and take a shower. Then she would spend some time with Gourry, after that she was on the streets working. Amelia wasn't a hooker though. She did odd jobs around town. Occasionally she would have to put her hands and other parts of her body to work in order to get information or something required.

Rezo walked back inside the little hut and gave her another plastic baggie. This one contained a black powder and a tube of green liquid. Amelia had no idea why Rezo was giving this to her. She was never told she would have another delivery to make.

"Whats this?"

"The powder is a new one. Its an extremely strong cocaine type drug. The green liquid is what I call dragon-mist. I made it myself, and I wanna know if its good."

"Who does this go to?"

"I guess it goes back to Xellos."

"OK then" Amelia said as she walked out the door. she was glad that that was over. now she had to postpone her schedule and go to see Xellos.


When Amelia got to Xellos' house she found the place quiet. She walked about sure that at least Nahga was gone to see Lina. Amelia wandered into the bedroom where Xellos was asleep butt naked. She hit him on the back once, hard. He woke up with a start.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to deliver your stuff," she said disgusted at the sight of Xellos naked.

"What are you talking about, I didn't get any stuff?"

She pulled out the baggie and handed it to Xellos. He looked it over carefully. He knew exactly what is was. He then got extremely upset, but held it down so he could get some answers from Amelia.

"Where did you get this?"

"From Rezo," she replied hastily.

"Why did he give it to you?"

"He told me to give it to you?"

Xellos figured he wouldn't get anything out of her from that last comment. Still he asked questions over and over. She knew too much he thought. She had known nothing.

"uh...thanks for your help...you can go now..." Xellos slowly reached for the nightstand by the bed. Amelia walked out of the room thinking that now she had time to spend with Gourry.

"Hold up a sec," Xellos said from inside the bedroom.

Amelia turned around unhappily and sighed.

"This had better be good!"

From be hind the door a small six-round gun came into view. The gun was very old and looked as if it would explode entirely if it ever did fire. It worked sadly. As Amelia faced Xellos he pulled the trigger once and sent a bullet flying into her gut.

Amelia stood there for a moment, dumbfounded by the fact that she had just been shot. It all happened in slow motion. She ran strait out the door and down the street. Xellos never had time to fire a second shot. As Amelia ran she looked at her hands. They were stained with her blood. Her very own blood.


Lina arrived at the hotel room and knocked on the door cautiously. To her surprise the door was open.

"Is anyone here?"

As Lina walked in the door slammed behind her and she was confronted by Nahga. Nahga put a piece of masking tape over Lina's mouth before she could realize what had happened. Nahga threw Lina onto the bed and started undressing in front of her. As soon as she finished she gave a seductive look towards Lina and started undressing her. She didn't go fast but slow. Lina was surprised at first but felt turned on by this weird sensation. First came off the blouse. then the long pants which Lina always wore. Nahga was pleased. She looked at Lina's figure. Her breasts had grown in a little more but couldn't match hers. Her slim, petite form had stayed the same though. As her eyes wandered lower she noticed that Lina's panties were already soaked in her own love juices. This made Nahga go crazy. she leaped onto the bed and tore off Lina's laced panties. She smelled the sweet aroma come from them as she spread Lina's legs and started to lick her mound which was spurting juices constantly. Lina's nipples had begun to hurt from being inside her bra and she started moaning with mixed pleasure and pain. Nahga squirmed her way up to Lina's face and started ripping off the masking tape slowly. Lina's hands felt all over Nahga's body, caressing her buttocks, and wanting more of the pleasure she had just gotten. Nahga looked at Lina and, as if telepathically, told Lina what to do. They both separated and spread their legs wide. As they inched towards each other the ripples of the sensations they felt echoed through their bodies. As their clits touched together they both let out a sigh of releif as they started rubbing back and forth. They continued rubbing their cream-flowing love-holes back and forth, moaning each time. Soon it was too much for both of them and in one instant their bodies tensed up and they started shaking as orgasms both ran through them. For a moment they laid there looking at each other. Each knew what the other was thinking. no one knew.

Outside the door a man watched. The man was hidden in clothes that covered his entire body. He went to the front desk to make a phone call.


Xellos left for Lina's house later to "take care of things." When Nahga got back she saw the baggie of black powder on the nightstand. She couldn't help but have a drug right now. She poured some of the black powder out and then noticed the green liquid.


Amelia had wandered the streets for hours. She couldn't get to a doctor. She just walked around until she came to and alleyway. She walked down it past an old pile of clothes.


Nahga opened up the green bottle and poured it in her mouth. It had no taste at all. It was at this time that she had a vision. She saw a man wearing a bunch of old rags. He had a gun. She saw Amelia, and Lina, then she saw Zelgadis' face. She closed her eyes and never saw anything again.

 

Go Back To Archive