Author:  Phizzy Chan
Title:  A Treatise of Amelia and Lina [Naps and Baths]

 

A Treatise of Amelia and Lina [Naps and Baths] [Amelia's Training]

Amelia awoke from a wonderful nap. The shades were drawn in her chamber but it was possible to see the light at the window causing it to show brightly in the semi-dark room. A smile appeared on her face at the prospect that this new day offered, she attempted to rise from her prone position on the bed but something was stopping her. Like some kind of weight was pressing down on her. She looked down at her chest which was covered by a blanket, she didn't see anything peculiar. Slowly she moved her right arm up and toward the top of the covers. As soon as it broke the barrier of protection that the blanket offered it was enveloped in goose bumps. "Burrrrrr....." she muttered to herself "....a little cold today....." She gripped the top edge of the covers and pulled them down feeling a chill spread over her body as she did so. There definitely was something on her chest it was "An arm?" an arm connected to a person her brain reminded her. She pulled the covers back where she assumed the person would be and gasped in shock.

There laying face down in the bed, naked as the day she was born was Lina Inverse. How could Amelia not recognize the fiery red haired girl. She couldn't remember the night before clearly, could they have had to share a room? Usually when she and Lina shared a room one of them slept on the floor and the other in the bed, but they had shared beds before.Usually Amelia requested a room with two beds, she didn't enjoy waking up by being kicked in the face by Lina. Why was she reacting this way then what was,..........why am I naked........Lina's naked too! What happened!They had never slept, at least in the presence of each other, naked. Amelia felt like she was going to rip her hair out in frustration. She sat up and grabbed Lina by the shoulders and shook her. "Lina wake up, Miss. Lina!"

Lina groaned in obvious displeasure, she lazily rolled over and looked into Amelia's worried eyes. "What" she said flatly, less of a question then a statement, her eyes squinting from the brightness of the nearby window. "Miss Lina what are you doing in bed with me......naked?" Amelia tried to use a calm voice but on the inside she was more then a little worried about Lina's response. Upon delivery of the question Lina's face took a look of pure delight, her eyes were held tightly shut and it was obvious she was remembering something. After a couple seconds Lina opened her eyes again and looked straight into Amelia's eyes with nothing but love contained within. "It was wonderful..." Lina purred as her smile grew but Amelia got even more worried "What was wonderful?" Lina's smile dropped a bit but it was still there "Last night of course, don't play dumb." She finished the last part with her smile dropping completely from her face, a confused expression replacing it.

It was about now that Amelia's mind froze, she just sat there numb for quite some time. She and Lina, what was going on here, she would never get into a bed naked, not with her best friend, not with anyone........ Her eyes were wide and unblinking, finally the sorceress had enough of this game, whatever it was that Amelia was pulling, she'd had enough. So, she threw on a robe and went down to breakfast just a little angry with the whole situation, if Amelia wanted to deny it so be it Lina thought shedding a tiny tear.

Finally Amelia brought herself out of her impromptu stupor. What had happened between the two of them that was so wonderful......

Amelia had no idea what was going on.The room was different though.There was a strange smell in the air and the bed felt strangly damp in places.The place in between her legs ached slightly. Maybe Xelloss' had done something, put something her her and Lina's tea? Her mind was spinning as she slowly got dressed, at least the cool morning air was refreshing her, waking her foggy mind so she could think more clearly. She finished getting dressed with no hassle and decided now was as good a time as any to go downstairs and find out what was really going on.

She walked down the old creaky steps and there sitting at the huge table of the inn were all the people she was accustomed to seeing in the morning, nothing strange yet. Well, Xelloss was here but that happened sometimes, there really wasn't nothing she could do about it. Amelia nervous made her way over to the seat next to Zelgadiss and sat down like she normally did, but after Lina gave her a dejected look and after a moments consideration on Amelia's part she uprooted herself from her normal seat and took the place next to Lina.

Amelia stared nervously at the sorceress, but she had shrugged it off as nothing and continued eating, apparently contented now that Amelia was next to her. The princess looked around the table and saw nothing different. She timidly pick up some toast and begin eating in earnest. Soon the breakfast was gone and the waitress picked up the plates with a resigned look on her face. She was soon gone from sight and together we start laying out plans for the day.

Amelia was uncharacteristically quite throught the whole transaction and Zel is the first one to notice. "Amelia's certainly quiet today" Zelgadiss said gesturing to the spaced out looking Amelia who was currently starring out the window. Obviously everyone at the table heard Zel with the exception of Amelia, all she did was sit there even when her name was mentioned.

She could only half hear them, fragments of the conversation, she knew that they were talking about her but she didn't care. She turned her head to the side so she could get a good look at Lina. However Lina was already starring at her, worry evident in her eyes. "Amelia, are you feeling alright?" Lina's face took on more and more worry with each passing second, it was starting to creep Amelia out. "Uh....yeah Miss. Lina, I'm feeling fine..." Amelia finished with a nervous laugh which no one bought. No one felt like divulging deeper into the subject so they just continued with the business at hand.

The day went by slowly for Amelia, like molasses in January. She was waiting for the day to wind to an end and everyone to go to bed so she could talk with Lina, alone, and figure out what was going on. Walking was an arduous task, whenever the girl would trail back Lina would slacken her pace as well to keep in step with the princess, and whenever she would speed up Lina would follow. Finally the day ended, once again they were blessed with staying in a hotel, a semi-rare occurrence when traveling on the road like they did.

Amelia had never been more nervous about being alone with Lina. Throughout the whole day, Lina had been starring at her and walking with her. Usually Lina would stay near the front, with Gourry, but now...She seemed obsessed with Amelia. She couldn't leave Lina's sight. Even when they'd stop for breaks, Lina would stay near Amelia.And as much as Amelia tried, she couldn't seem to be able to get a moment alone. It was especially embarrassing when she had gone to hide behind a bush to relieve her bladder, only to find Lina had watched her the whole time. Amelia had to eventually tell The Dragon Spooker to stop looking at her.

"Would you please stop following me? And looking at me?"
Even then, Lina had continued to steal glances at Amelia.

When they checked in at the inn, Lina had just asked for two rooms. When Gourry had asked her why, she had shrugged and replied that they were a little short of money. Then she had glanced over at Amelia. After they all went into their rooms to drop off their valuables, Lina had asked Amelia if she wanted to go to the bathing house together. Amelia knew she probably should. Her clothes were dusty and she probably smelled like dirt and sweat.Amelia wondered if it was worth it. Take a bath and let Lina stare at you or stay smelly and probably hurt Ms. Lina's feelings.

She and Lina headed for the bathing house. Lina was humming something and seemed very cheerful. Amelia wondered if she was happy to finally take a warm bath, or if she was happy to see Amelia naked. No matter what, don't let her touch you or see too much, Amelia thought as she took off her clothes and deposited them in a wooden bin near the door. Lina had undressed much slower than Amelia and seemed to enjoy watching Amelia take off her clothes. She did appear a little too interested when Amelia bent over to put her clothes in the bin.

Amelia quickly wrapped a towel around her naked body and practically ran into the pool. She threw off her towel before jumping into the water.The water splashed around her, getting her hair wet. The princess sighed with relief once she noticed that the water was still warm.Then she noticed that she was missing something important.
"Looking for this?"

Amelia jumped causing the water to splash, and turned around. There stood a naked Lina holding up a small wooden bucket or what Amelia assumed to be washing material. Lina reached into the tub and pulled out a bar of soap.

"Need your back washed?", Lina was smirking and started to walk slowly towards Amelia.
"T-that's ok", The poor princess began to panic and tried to swim away.
"No, you don't." Lina launched herself into the pool and began to swim quickly towards Amelia. The white priestess was faced with two choices, leave the pool naked, or let Lina wash her.

"Oh, so you decided to stay", Lina began to rub the bar of soap againts Amelia once she was close enough. The petite girl sighed and decided to enjoy it. It wasn't exactly painful or killing her. In fact, it was rather nice. Lina's hands were soft and gentle. She was using one of her hands to stroke Amelia's back and the other one...

"Miss Lina!!!", Amelia cried as she tried to escape the exploring but not entirely unpleasant hand between her legs. She tried to close them, but Lina growled and continue to slide her hand againts the dark-haired girl's privates. She slid two fingers into Amelia's sex and began to slide them in and out.

Amelia began to cry out and reached down to pull Lina's hand away. The Bandit Killer stopped washing Amelia's back and reached forward to grab Amelia's hand.

"What's the matter? You liked this last night. Oh, do you wanna touch me? I'm not too easy to dominate", Lina said this while leaning forward and rubbing her womanhood againts Amelia's bottocks. She gently bit Amelia's earlobe and began to nibble on her neck.

Amelia tried to fight her off, but Lina was too strong. And maybe...part of her was enjoying this. She'd always had a fantasy where she let a villian type have their way with her, but this not her best friend. Besides,this was no fantasy. She began to struggle, but was soon distracted when Lina's nice, nice almost hot fingers that were so very distracting began to massage Amelia in earnest...and those gently nips againts her neck were also very nice...It hurt slightly,but she could put up with a little pain. The pleasure she was recieving was more than worth it.

Amelia timidly slid her hand out of Lina's grasp and held Lina's other hand that currently had three fingers in her. She held her hand and moved it slightly so Lina could thrust in easier.

She gasped her best friends name and bent over slightly. Lina had slid two fingers into Amelia's tight, hot hole.

"Ohhhh, did you get tighter since the last time?Well, time for the little princess to get a handjob of justice." the fiery-haired girl continue to smirk while she used her fingers to the fullest extent of her powers. Amelia shuddered and tried to squirm lower, in order to bring Lina's fingers closer.

"Do you like that?"Lina began to scissor her fingers in Amelia's tight hole while she slip a third finger in.Amelia bit down on her lip to keep from yelling. The strange mixture of pain and pleasure was almost to much to bear.

Lina thrust her three fingers further into Amelia's womanhood and used her thumb to gently rub the younger girl's small pink nub. Amelia wasn't able to hold in her cries this time. Her muscle tightened and loosened as she called out Lina's name. The Dramatta rubbed the little nub once more before finally slidding her fingers out of Amelia.
She grabbed Amelia's shoulders and turned her around. Amelia's eyes were glazed over, she was drooling and seemed completly limp. Lina bent down slightly and kissed Amelia. She lightly rans her tongue over Amelia's lips before breaking the contact and let go of the girl. She began swimming back towards the towels near the side of the pool.
"Wait...Miss Lina?"
"What?"
"What just happened"
"You don't know?"Lina seemd amused while Amelia was just confused.
"Yes, well sorta...I really liked it though"Amelia was cheerful enough to make Lina smile.
"Come on out. You'll begin to wrinkle in there"
"Miss Lina?"
"Yes?"
"Will you do that with me again?"
"We'll see.."

Amelia happily swam towards Lina and grabbed the towel she had left while Lina began to walk towards the inn.

Lina smiled at Amelia and hooked her arms with Amelia's. She was still naked and Amelia could feel her small breasts pressing againts her arm."So, are you sleepy or do you still have some energy left?"Lina was smiling deviously at her dark-haired friend and maybe new lover. They walked into the room where their clothes were left. Amelia dropped her towel and slid into one of the robes. Lina watched her and slowly bent over to retrieve the towel Amelia had dropped. The blue-eyed girl flushed an attractively shade of pink, but was unable to turn away from her naked partner.When Lina finally stood up, Amelia handed her a robe while frowning.
"Well..."
"Tired?"
"Kinda. I'm going to be sore in the morning" Amelia blushed slightly after saying this
"If you're sore tomorrow, maybe you should soak in the pool for awhile"Lina grinned and quickly left Amelia, when Amelia made a face . Lina stuck her tongue out and left the room, walking slowly so Amelia got a pleasant view of her behind.

Amelia groaned, and began to follow Lina back into their room. There, she and Lina would have some discussing to do.

Go Back To Archive