Author:  Phizzy Chan
Title:  A Treatise of Amelia and Lina [Amelia's Training]

 

A Treatise of Amelia and Lina [Naps and Baths] [Amelia's Training]


"Oh, don't worry! I'm ready for any sorta special training it takes" Amelia, Episode #12
"So Miss Lina, Will you be my teacher?"
"What have I gotten myself into?" Amelia, Lina Episode #12



"Pull down your pants" Amelia obeyed with little hesitation, pulling the solitary drawstring and letting them drop soundlessly around her ankels. Lina then motioned to her lap, Amelia took the clue and laid across it, her ass high in the air. "You know what you did Amelia, I don’t need to explain."  Truth be told, if Amelia had asked Lina what she did, Lina would have been hard pressed to figure something out. But as it stood, Amelia just stayed quiet. Lina raised her hand high and brought it down against Amelia's buttocks with a resonant smack. Amelia clenched her teeth but not a sound came out. Once again Lina raised her hand only to bring it down on Amelia's already reddening buttocks. Over and over this happened, but somewhere in the back of Lina's mind she started once again questioning herself. She wondered if Amelia realized that she was definitely the only one that she did this too, and why she was always choosing Amelia, she always felt sorry for it afterward so what even possessed her to do it in the first place?

Lina blamed Amelia for letting her get away with this. It was her fault this had all started in the first place. If Amelia hadn't agreed to be willing to do anything in order to learn the dragon slave, this wouldn't have happened. If Amelia hadn't let Lina hit her when they were alone.If Amelia had just been less naive and hadn't looked at Zel like that...There were just too many ifs. Lina knew that she had to punish Amelia in order for her to learn what was alright to do and what wasn't. It was training. That was all. At least it had started out that way.

"I really wish you hadn't looked at Zel that way, Amelia. If you hadn't, this wouldn't be neccesary." Lina sighed as she pulled off her glove. After she managed to yank it off, she lifted the cylinder shaped rock.

?Take off those pants. I'll show you what Zelgadiss would do to you if he caught you staring at him like that. And don't look at me that way, it's for your own good. You should know how a princess should act. Lusting after a man you barely know isn't right or just."

"Miss Lina..."

"Shut up. I hate it when you whine. This is part of your training. And didn't I tell you to take off those pants. Right now damn it!"

When Lina got this way, Amelia knew there was no reasoning with her. Occasionally, Amelia might be able to slip out of a punishment if she agreed to take a more severe one later or if she began touching herself or something like that. Once, when she had asked Lina nicely, Lina had let her go with a warning. But lately...the last time she had tried to get away from Lina, Lina had snapped and smacked her across the face. She grabbed Amelia’s breasts and began to squeeze them tightly. "Is this what you want? Do you touch yourself and think about him?!" Lina reached into Amelia's pants and shoved two of her fingers into her tight womanhood. "Are you even a virgin anymore?"

Lina shoved a third finger and began the thrust them in and out of Amelia. She then yanked Amelia's white pants and panties down. Lina dropped to her knees and forced her face into Amelia's crotch. She removed her hand and used it to grab one of Amelia's hands. She used her remaining hand to shove into Amelia's behind.

"This is what Zelgadis would do to you. And you'd just let him, you little slut. He'd use you and then leave you for his cure. I'm doing you a favor."

Amelia bit down on her lips to stop from yelling out. Lina's tongue was unpleasant in her dry crotch and Lina's two fingers were scissoring her hole roughly. Lina was her teacher, though. She knew more and after all, Miss. Lina was probably right about Zelgadiss. She had tried her best not to look at him all day, but she must have slipped up and glanced at him. She wasn't sure if she had ever looked at Zelgadis in any lustful way, but if Lina said she had...

Amelia let out a yelp as she felt something sharp bite into her nether regions. Lina had become more and more frustrated and had begun biting. Amelia had a couple bite marks on her neck and one on her right breast. Lina justified it, saying that she was marking her so everyone would know what she was. Amelia wasn't quite she what she was according to Lina, but a slut seemed to be it.

But Amelia had only the slightest idea what a slut was, but she was pretty sure it was someone who let men touch her. Like Lina said she let Zelgadis touch her. Amelia never had, but when she told Lina this, Lina had gotten angry and called her a liar.

"I've seen the way you two look at each other. You two do more than talk. He's probably already touched you all over. Come over here now. I’ll do what he did to you, I'll even use a rock."

This was when Lina had begun using the large, rough rock she was currently holding loosely in her hands. She had smacked Amelia with it and had shoved it into Amelia’s womanhood once. She had never shoved the whole thing into her though, and Amelia counted that as a major blessing, she was sure that, considering its roughness that Lina would probably hurt her badly if she ever felt the need to push her to that extreme.

After Lina had her way with her, she would usually tell Amelia to go to bed or take a bath. Lately though, it had become unpleasent afterwards. She had told Amelia to go back to her boyfriend Zel and have sex with him.

When this had begun, Lina had only hit her a couple of times. Then the touching. And now Lina seemed to enjoy spanking Amelia, calling her names and molesting her.

Amelia noticed that after Lina had hit or touched her, she would begin shaking and seemed about to cry. Once she had asked Lina if she was alright, and Lina had hit her in the head using the rock. When Amelia had regained consciousness, Lina had been on her knees besides her crying and saying that Amelia had deserved it and it was training before standing up and leaving Amelia by her self. When Amelia had finally managed to sit up, she began healing herself. She cried slightly and wished that Lina was here. Sometimes if Amelia had begun crying, Lina would hold her and they'd cuddle in bed or something equally pleasant. It was an unconscious decision, but Amelia decided that if Lina held her afterwards, she'd take a thousand beatings.

Lately though Lina had apparently decided that Amelia didn't deserve to be held, because the kindness had stopped abruptly.

It had started when Amelia had agreed to special training, and had worsened after they had met Zelgadis. After Sairagg had been destroyed, Lina had shoved a slightly burnt stick into Amelia's rectum.

"You shouldn't have been messing with those stones. It's your own fault for falling into that hot water. Were you trying to tease me or something?"She thrust the stick further into Amelia's slightly bloody rectum.

Twisting it side to side, the fiery-haired girl caused her friend to cry out and begin to struggle. Lina stopped her struggles by slapping her and pulling the bloody, burnt stick out of the princess. Using the stick this time, she smacked Amelia across her bottom. After that, she grapped her best friend and began kissing her cheeks and rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry, god, I'm so sorry" She kissed the dark-haired girl's mouth and held her. Suddenly, she burst into tears and held Amelia even closer. The other, bewildered girl had no choice but to hold her crying friend.

"Of course not Miss. Lina! I'd never--"Lina had stopped her protests by kissing Amelia and holding her.

"Let's go take a bath, ok Amelia?"

"S-sure Miss. Lina." Amelia watched Lina take off her clothes as she began healing her sore bottom. While casting a white magic spell, Amelia wondered how she might be able to stop this from ever happening again.

Go Back To Archive