Author:  Naga Shark, Naga Fan
Title:  Naga and the Shadow Mirror Clones (Chapters 13-18)

Naga and the Shadow Mirror Clones

Written by Naga Shark with the help of Nagafan as a joint effort Fan Fiction

We do not have any rights to The Slayers brand so this is a complete work of Fan Fiction. I hope you the readers enjoy it.

 

Navigation

1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18

Chapter 13

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hover over to the Chicken coop.

Lina took the pack off her back and drifted to Naga. "Uh, hold this in case I have an accident. I need to practice." With that, she flew to a soft looking spot, and slowly lowered her speed and her altitude, finally landing. Then doing an Amelia like face plant... Oh well...

I land and take the bags with the chickens out and put them in the coop and it turns out they are all alive just VERY PISSED OFF!

Lina laughed. "They will live..." she said as the birds staggered around, wondering what the hell had happened..

Lina was puzzled. "I don't know... they will need time to get used to their new home, but they should be okay. Why do you feel sorry for them?”

“Well they was at our mercy the whole way over here and I had to go and start a fight in Zoanna!

Lina laughed."Yeah, that's true... Uh, well, they survived. Now what?"

“Now we get started on the repairs till time to go get Gracia from work, not to mention the fact that we have also got to start unpacking dear Lina”

Lina looked around."Okay, where to start, the kitchen, maybe?” she said, heading into the Spa.

I walk into the Spa and cast the storage void again making a portal open and I start pulling everything out of the void and setting it to where Lina can start moving it and unpacking it quickly and with great ease.

Lina began to take the stuff as it came out and try to find places to put it. "It didn't seem like so much when we were packing..." she pouted. Or maybe it was the fact that she had taken it all and put it in to the storage just earlier that day, and was moving it all again... Still, little by little, the stuff started to get organized.

Once everything was out of the void I collapse it and I start to help by doing the final bit of repairs on more than one occasion hitting my poor thumb violently with the hammer.

"Honestly..." said Lina, as she cast yet another healing spell "why can't they just make a repair spell, or something? Or at least a repair golem?"

“Well Lina there is but you know what?”

Lina looked puzzled. "No. What?"

“It don't mean as much to you unless you do the repairs by hand then this place will mean more to you than a huge mountain of gold!”

Lina blinked. Did Naga just say what she thought she had said? "O...kay..." she said to Naga. "Well then, judging from your thumb you should be well attached to this place already..." She giggled.

“Yeah I really am Lina dear and if you really want you two can call me either Naga or Gracia ok it is up to you my love!”

Lina looked unsure."But didn't we already decide to call Gracie, Gracia?"

“Yes but isn't it odd to you to call your loved one by Gracia after calling her by Naga after so many years?”

Lina shrugged. "But you're the real Naga, I didn't think it was so strange..."

But also at the same time I am the real Gracia as well Lina-Chan

"Well, I'm confused..." said Lina, looking just that. "Uh, what's next? We seem to be done in here..."

“The outdoor repairs”

Lina moved outside and began to look over the building. It was a tad site bigger than the shack she had been used to. "Well, what's needing to be fixed? I, I'm not a carpenter or anything...

“Don't worry Lina-Chan the only thing I was going to ask of you was to ask if you would cut the grass and repaint the house I will do the rest.”

Lina smiled."Okay"she said. She went off to find something to use as a grass cutter, there wasn't likely going to be the neighbor's goat around here...

I set to the outer repairs with a will and finish them by the time you finish with the grass.

Lina saw a sort of metal drum on its side made of cutting blades meant to cut the grass. It was attached to a long metal handle. Lina blinked at the device she had found."I guess you must push it..." she mused as she did just that. Yep... the grass was cut... now to do the whole lawn. Yeesh...

“Lina-Chan just be glad that it is only an acre of lawn that really needs to be cut out of all 15 acres of land that we own now right my love?”

"TH-that's still quite a lot..." she said, looking at the roughly 200 square foot chunk of lawn that needed doing...

“You could always cast a fireball and torch it all and hope you don't catch the trees on fire as well.”

Lina cringed. She had a feeling that her skill with the fire ball wasn't quite up to snuff. Er par! Par... that was it... She grabbed the handle of the lawn mower and began walking back and forth.

I finish up my work by the time Lina was half way done with the grass when I set to doing the underwater repairs on the actual hot spring so that they can be useable.

Lina continued to cut. She had worked up a sweat, but that was nothing new. She did notice that the mower sometimes didn't get everything in the first pass, and began to wonder about that fire ball... Nah...

I look on as Lina works and smile. I finish up everything about the time she gets done.

Lina dragged the grass cutting,thingy back to the shed. There had to be a better way... Oh well, that was for later... She went back to where Naga was. "Okay Mistress, what's next?" she asked.

“We are done with the outside now we need to work on the inside!”

"Ah, yes, that..."muttered Lina as she followed Naga indoors.

“I walk inside and start getting the cleaning supplies together and splitting the place in half.”

Lina gulped. This was a big place. But she dutifully took her cleaning supplies and started on her end of things. As she worked she got to look inside things. One room had a closed full of... maid uniforms...

As I clean I come across a basement room that makes me drool and I take note of it for a later time. But none the less I finally meet back with Lina half way just in time to start heading to go get Gracia to bring her here.

Lina nodded and smiled as Naga told her it was time to get going. "Do you need me to come?" she asked "Or shall I carry on here?"

“I think it would be nice for Gracia to see you with me so she don't worry Lina.”

"Okay!" said Lina as she happily put her cleaning supplies down. She had a suspicion they'd be there when she got back...

I walk outside and cast Ray-wing and take to the sky heading off towards the old house to get Gracia.

Lina followed suit and soon they were streaking through the skies again. This was slowly becoming easier. Apparently it wasn't just enough to have memories, practice also helped...

After only a short hour and a half we touch down at the old house to wait on Gracia.*

Lina did her best and managed to keep up, but it was a relief to touch down. While they waited, she went through the house that had been home for so long. It was all empty now, and it almost felt like... something special had ended. Like a beloved pet had died or something. She didn't mean to, but somehow the tears slipped out anyway. "Damn, and I wasn't going to do this..." she muttered...

I walk over to Lina and hug her tightly.

Lina gasped, she hadn't realised Naga had seen her. Then she turned and hugged back. "Sorry, sentimental moment..." she muttered. And that's how they were when Gracia found them. "Evening all, uh, is everything alright?" she said.

“Yeah, Lina just couldn't help crying seeing as this is the last time we will be here.”

“So Gracia what did ya find out about that one girl who had all those questions about me?

Gracia smiled. "Well, she wanted to know how come I had never told any one I had a twin sister. I didn't explain any further, I didn't know how. I, uh, think she's interested, but never said anything to me before because of Lina. I don't know, Mommy, she might be willing to be a maid, or, you know, but, uh, she's kinda clueless about how we, um, like things, you might want to be gentle with her at first. That is if you are still interested. Other than that, she's a good seamstress, and she can be a hard worker. Speaking strictly as a co worker, she's cute..."

Lina gave Gracia a hard, teary frown. Or tried to, but she soon chuckled. "From your advertising pitch I take it you'd like to see more? I'm not good enough any more?" she pretended to pout. "Oh! You! You know better than that..." fumed Gracia.

I start laughing happily as I watch you two go back and forth with each other.

"Well, we better go," sighed Lina. "Good by little cottage, thanks for the love and memories. I hope your new people are as happy as we were." Gracia smiled, then gave her friend a hug. "I guess I'm ready too. Thanks for being here, I'd have been the one crying if I had been left alone here waiting for you..." she said softly.

“Well we made good time getting here my sweet little one. So are you two ready to go to our new home?”

Gracia nodded and Lina smiled. "Let's go..." she said.

I walk outside and cast Ray-wing and start off for the new place.

The girls quickly followed. Gracia did find it a bit hard as she had not practiced. Lina was doing fine, but beginning to feel hungry and tired, she hoped she would hold up until they got back.

I notice that they are having a hard time keeping up and I slow down and point to a little restaurant and say lets touch down there and eat shall we?

"S-sure..." said Lina. Gracia just followed them down, trying not to fall...

I walk in like I own the place and order 3 vegetarian meals, quadruple portions.

The girls sat down and gulped. So much food? "Strange..." said Lina "I probably could eat that. Using magic does take a lot of energy..."

I told you girls that magic makes you eat like that didn't I?

There was some general assent,but the girls were too busy stuffing to reply properly...

I dig in as well not getting enough protein for a total fill up dealing with my magic.

Lina and Gracia were perfect little pigs, just like Naga and the real Lina had been at times. "More please..." one of them said...

Yeah one more for me too please.
So, for awhile, it was just merry eating... Finally, Lina stopped, sighed, and sat back. "Wow, now that's satisfied..." she said. Gracia was finishing up a desert, tears of joy in her eyes. "Yeah..." she agreed

I pay up the bill and start heading out the door so that we could get heading to the house.

The girls followed,and after a bit of a deep breath each, they followed Naga into the sky. It was easier this time to flash along through the air. In fact it was rather enjoyable.

This is fun ain't it girls?

The giggles coming back answered Naga's question. "Is it far?" asked Gracia. It was hard to say if she was hopeful, or not...

“Oh it will only be half an hour sweetheart.”

"Oh." said Gracia, again making it impossible to tell if she was happy it was ending, or sad there's be no more flying. Maybe it was both?

“Are you happy or sad, dear?”

Gracia thought, then said "Both, and neither, it makes no sense I know, but hey, we are on a new adventure. That's probably what it is." she replied.

“Yes the adventure of a lifetime!”

"Oh?" said Lina. "You mean we only get one per life time?"

“No silly!”

"Well, that's a relief." she said."So, what do we do next then?" she asked, seeming to be serious.

We get home and clean up the kitchen so we can start on supper!

"That doesn't sound too adventuresome..." she pouted, then giggled... “What did we just eat then? asked a puzzled Gracia.

“Oh look at that we are home!” I land at the door, open it, and walk inside.

The girls touched down after her, panting slightly, and followed her inside. Sure enough, Lina's bucket was right where she had left it...

“Well girls lets get to cracking on this kitchen.”

"Cleaning, again..." sighed Lina to a smirking Gracia. The girls pitched in and began scrubbing, washing, and anything else that needed doing.

“Awe it can't be as bad as cutting the grass could it?”

Lina gave Naga a dirty look. "No machine to help here, is there?" she muttered. "Huh?" replied Gracia, wiping away...

Well I do have a one time artifact that I can use but if I don't have enough magic to use it it could be really bad.

"Ooog..." said the girls together, remembering times Nag had goofed up with the real Lina. "N-no, that's okay, bitching's just a habit of ours..."sweat dropped Gracia.

“No, what this artifact would do is make this place 100% spotless and 100% repaired to perfection as well as fully stock our pantry for life and the food will never spoil!”

Gracia and Lina looked at each other. Naga had been holding out on them? "What's the catch?" one of them asked...

“Well if I am not at 100% magic capacity when I use it I could die.” I say in a very hush tone so low that it is almost not heard.

"Well, then don't use it." said Gracia."Uh, are we in the will yet?" teased Lina.

“Girls all I need to do to get to 100% is eat a little bit of meat, unfortunately.”

The girls looked at each other. "Who do you want first?" they smirked.

“I am sorry if you misunderstood me just then I need like beef pork or chicken to get the needed protein.

"I thought it was supposed to taste like fish..." pouted Lina as Gracia giggled, not quite willing to let go of the joke, just yet.

I just shake my head.

Gracia smiled. "Mom. We don't like killing animals, but we remember how you sometimes need to eat things, or drink magic drinks to use magic. Do what you want, or need to. We weren't using magic remember? But we do have the eggs, are you sure they won't work?" she asked.

I doubt it girls. I really am sorry I could kill a deer if you girls could prepare it for me you know I still can't look at blood.

Gracia sighed. "Is there a stream near by?" asked Lina."I think I can remember Lina's fishing spell..."

“Well, fish will work good to girls I am so sorry to be such a problem for you two.” I say feeling very down in the dumps.

"Or we can just work and bitch like we always do." said Gracia with a smile. "I have it!" said Lina to Gracia. "You work, I'll bitch, okay?" "What? Not!!!" snarled Gracia in response.

“That's it! I am blowing this damn whistle death be damned I will not have my two girls fighting over me!”

"Gyahh!!!" cried one of the girls as they both jumped on Naga. "Come on, Mistress, we were only teasing..." said Lina, trying, without much success to get the whistle. "D-don't mommy, come on, we will get you whatever you want." said Gracia, also not having much success.. Then she remembered Naga's ticklish places...

“I will get my own meat then, so as not to be a burden on you two.” I say in a very demanding and commanding voice.

The girls became submissive."Yes Mistress..." they said. Or I could just eat one of you two! I hear human taste like chicken! I say trying to be menacing and almost failing because I am fighting back from laughing like a hyena!

"Uh..."said Gracia"

"You can eat me anytime you want..." smirked Lina, who was promptly smacked by Gracia.

“I am not talking about eating pussy pie Lina I am talking about putting you on a spit and cooking you over a nice hot fire!”

"Uh, I believe Gracia's the one who likes pain..." was the subdued reply... "Hey?" said Gracia.

I loose it and bust out laughing.

"Well, you do like pain, I thought that would be right up your alley, or something." said Lina. "Hey???" said Gracia again, sticking a finger in her ear, because of the laughter...

“I was only kidding girls, but I will go buy me some stakes or something at the tavern OK.”

"Uh, okay." said the girls.

I dress up so as that I can't be recognized and I walk out and cast ray-wing and fly to the tavern and order a huge steak platter with all the trimmings, quadruple portions.

The girls shook their heads, not quite sure what to make of things. As Naga flew off Lina turned and said "Oh, come with me Garcia, I found a closet full of maids costumes just needing to be tried on!”

I eat happily and once done I get a second order to take home and walk out and cast ray-wing and fly back home.

Meanwhile the girls were dressing up, and down, and giggling. "How do I look?" asked Gracia, dressing in a uniform clearly too small for her.

"Wouldn't nudity be easier?" smirked Lina.

"Yeah, but would it be as suggestive?" asked Gracia.

I walk in and sit down at the table and eat again and once my magic is 100% full I pull out the Artifact whistle and take a deep breath and blow it as hard as I can. It makes no sound, but the entire place is suddenly clean and repaired. I faint, my hair is as white as a fresh fallen pure snow.
"What the hell was that?" asked Lina. The girls rushed in, still in ill fitting maids uniforms, to find a white haired Naga on the ground. They quickly place her in a bed. then they notice the plate with the meat sauce on it, and the whistle. Finally, they get a clue the place is clean. "Oh, that's what happened." said Gracia, as she sat beside Naga, not sure what else to do for the moment.

I come to and look over at the girls and smile weakly and say. “Hi...”

"Well, that's a relief. We didn't know you were even back..." said Gracia. "Do you need more meat?" asked Lina.

I shake my head no. “I am just fine but I do need food and lots of rest for a few days.”

"Okay." they said. then shuffled off to the kitchen to prepare something for Naga.

I fall asleep as soon as they leave the room.

Sometime later, the girls come back with food and drink, only to find Naga asleep. They set the food where she could find it, and left quietly to let her sleep. "Now what?" asked Gracia. Lina yawned. "Dunno, but after all that cleaning and ray-winging, I think I could use a snooze as well." Gracia nodded. "Not a bad idea, actually." The girls went off to find a bed, found it, and tucked in.

Chapter 14

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wake up and eat, then whistle for the girls. It is a super powerful whistle that can be heard in every single room of the resort.

The girls were good. it only took two or three blasts to wake them, then a couple more for them to figure out what was going on and respond. There was a bit of a stumble as the girls walked in. "Shoot, where are the candles..." someone muttered...

“Did you girls forget even Lighting?

"Huh? Oh..." said Gracia. "Lighting, damnit!" said Lina, flooding the area with brilliant light as she held her foot...

“Am I going to have to teach you two how to use your magic or what?”

"Probably..." said Gracia, looking a bit guilty for forgetting...

“I just shake my head as I resign myself to a migraine headache at a latter point in time from teaching them their magic so that they don't forget they have it. “Girls do you realize how hard I am going to have to drill the magic into your heads before you two stop forgetting it!”

The girls gulped. Now what?

“When I get done with you two y'all wont forget a single spell no matter what the situation is!”

"What's going to happen?" asked Gracia.

You two will cast each spell so much that by the end of the day each day you will be able to remember each spell like the back of your hand and I don't want either of you to make a smart ass remark do I make myself clear?

Lina said, very quietly, "It's already the end of the day..."

“We start the morning I am back to full magic do you two got that?”

"Yes Mistress..." was the dutiful reply.

“Now I am hungry and I need a bath! Gracia you get the food and Lina you get me to the bath and bathe me I am too weak to do it myself!”

"Okay!" the girls said, leaping up to do their tasks. Gracia was off to the kitchen and began bustling about. Lina helped Naga up, and supported her."Um, which way is the bath, by the way, I haven't seen it yet..." she said.

“Through this doorway and to the right.”

As we make it into the bath it looks like the private hot springs for the best and most powerful Japanese lords in the Waring states era. When you look inside the bath there is a fountain of with a statue of the Golden Lady herself in the nude holding a vase over her shoulder to pour the water out as well as a little volcano that gushes up the water skyward. There are lots of tropical flowers and plants and even a Mango tree! There also seems to be a permanent Lighting spell that only activates at night and little vents that make it like a Jacuzzi the bottom of the spring. It is made from smokey quartz polished in such a manner as to be non-slip and yet as gentle on your feet as polished smooth marble.

Lina's jaw dropped. "Holy Zarquon singing fish..."she intoned prayerfully. "This is all ours???" She looked around. There was another room off to the side with the sound of running water. Of course, the shower room where you cleaned up before you dared get into... that... pool...

“This is the owners private bath Lina it is only for you Gracia and I. Now be a dear and help me to the bathing area please I need to clean off before I soak in there love.”

Lina gladly took Naga to the washing area, and quickly the two girls were naked and soapy, and then rinsed and clean. They hobbled over to the tub, finally, and slowly, and carefully, entered the luxurious water...

I let out a loud sigh of pure relief as I enter the purest hot spring in all the world and almost instantly my hair starts to return to its midnight black color as my magic is returned to me due to the qualities of this spring. “So Lina, what do you think of OUR bath?”

All Lina could do was sigh, but it was the most contented sigh she had ever sighed in her whole and entire life. It even beat out all the sighs from the real Lina that were stored in her memory. Sigh...

Meanwhile, Gracia had the food ready and was now roaming around, lost, looking for the other two...

I ring a bell that tells Gracia where we are.

It took several rings but eventually Gracia found the room. "Uh..." she said, helpfully...

Its OK, Naga I would love to eat the food you fixed for me and if you could bring us some sake then you may wash off and join us OK, sweetheart? Yes if you wish you girls may start calling me Gracia it was mommies name after all.
Gracia looked at Lina, then back to Naga. "Uh, I was going to call you :mommy..." " she said. "Are you sure you want me to bring food in here? I'd be afraid of making it impure if I just spilled a drop." she asked.

“So you did take after me in the fact that you to are an aqua-naught huh Naga? By the way since when have I ever spilled a drop of food?

"Oh, I want in that wonderful pool, yes..." said Gracia."Okay, I will bring the food in..." she said. She carefully set the tray on the side of the pool. When she was happy it would balance she carefully backed away and then went and got ready in the wash room. Soon, she joined the others in the water. "Oh, heaven..." she sighed...

“Uh Naga, are you forgetting something?”

"Huh?" asked the girl...
“THE SAKE! You forgot to go get the Sake Naga!”

She got out of the tub, carefully. As she passed Lina she muttered "I guess I'm Naga again..." Then she ran off saying I'll be right back, mommy..."

“Very well sweetheart, hurry back! So Lina did you take after me or the Real Lina in your love of hot springs?”

Lina cocked an eye at Gracia, the real one, and asked "Huh? She liked her springs too, as I remember..." she said. "Surprisingly, I don't hate them as a matter of being her opposite. Isn't that strange?"

“What I meant was do you love them to my level or just Lina's level? Could you spot a fake spring in other words.”

Lina thought for a minute."Nope, I couldn't do that, as long as it felt good, I'd be taken in..." she finally said.

“Hey Lina want to see how long it takes for Naga to get back here if I start ringing the hell out of the bell?” I start ringing the bell non-stop like it is an emergency.

Naga was confused, what was all the ringing about? She figured her mother and Lina should be able to handle it, and went to the liquor cabinet. She grabbed the bottle of Sake, and wondered how to warm it. But the ringing continued, and she felt she better get back. She started to run, and came flying into the room, looking around to see what's going on.

I am laughing my ass off at the look on Naga's face as she sees it was just a prank pulled by me.

"Hmph..." said Naga. Then she sighed and put the Sake beside the food. Without another word, she went and washed again, then got back into the tub.

“I am sorry sweetheart come here please?”

Naga slid over to Gracia and settled beside her.

I give my beautiful daughter a great big hug.

Naga "Hmphed!" again, but then she laughed. "Did you enjoy your joke, mommy?" she asked.

“Yes I did sweetheart.”

Naga sighed, happily, and setled into the water for a nice long soak.

I make sure the bottle is corked and I set it in the water to let it warm for a while as I do I give Naga a big wet passion filled kiss.

Naga was startled at first,, then settled into the kiss. When it finally ended she looked over to Gracia and went "Wow!" as Lina giggled.

“What's wrong why did my kiss startle you?”

Naga laughed."You just caught me by surprise, mommy. I was settled into the water with my eyes closed, and suddenly,there you were, he, he..."

“Do you notice something different about me love?”

Naga looked around. "Uh, your hair is back to black? You are naked? " She sounded confused.

“You got it right the first time love. Do you know what that means?”

"You feel better?" she asked.

“I am fully back to 100%”

"Good!" smiled Naga.

“Not good for you two though.”

"Huh?" said the girls, together...

“Your training begins in the morning!”

"Uh, y-you said that earlier..." said Lina, a bit uncertain what Gracia was getting at.

“I said the morning that my magic was back your training would begin, and so it shall my sweet little girls.

"Okay..." said a now nervous Naga. She had expected to be put through her paces, now she was worried that something else was going to happen.

“When I finish with you girls I will be able to throw any situation at you and you will be able to cast the correct spell with out even thinking about it!”

"Yes, mommy..." said the girls.

“Not to mention the first one to screw up will be punished and made an example of for the other! Lina will be punished with pain and Naga will be punished with humiliation!”

"D-don't you mean that the other way around?" said one of the girls.

No I mean it just as I said it!

The girls looked at each other, collectively afraid. "Yes, mommy..." they said. Again.

“Good girls. Now finish our soak so we can get to bed. But before I do I am going to eat!” I eat like a true princess and don't drop a single bite. Once done I pull up the bottle of Sake and uncork it and pour us all a saucer of it and say “Here is to this weeks training, may you both pass with flying colors.”

The girls drank carefully, and managed not to spill anything either. Then, not knowing what else to do they sank into the water again, to get one last soak before they had to get to bed, and the next morning.

I soak happily for a while, then I get out and dry off and tell the girls to do the same. I am going to show them to our master bedroom.

The girls got out and dried off and put the towels away in the laundry. They gathered their clothes and followed after Gracia.

I walk into a room that the bath is adjoined to directly and it is a huge room with allot of beautiful paintings and a beautiful 4 post bed that is twice as big as mommy and daddies bed with silk sheets and the frame is made out of pure 24Kt. Gold and I ask the girls. “Well girls who here can tell me What this bed frame is made out of?”

"Yellow shiny stuff?" asked Lina. "You mean gold..." said Naga. "I was teasing. You think I'd not recognize gold after coming from Lina Inverse?" said Lina. Naga sighed.

“Very good girls, can you tell me what Karat gold it is?”

"Don't say something you eat..." warned Naga. "I wasn't said Lina, sounding like she maybe was... "But, I don't know what it is." she added. "It's something to do with the purity." said Naga. "24 Karat is the purest, but what exactly it is I don't know."

“Wow Naga you may not have been trying but you got it right good job.”

"Oh? But, I just remembered what you knew..." she said.

“Well good job sweetheart, none the less this bed frame is solid 24 Karat gold!”

"Wow..." said Lina, looking at the bed. "What would real Lina say?"

“MINE!”

"Oh, yeah..." said Lina.

"Okay, it's yours..." said Naga.

“No, that's what the original Lina would say, love.”

"So, we get to sleep here?" asked Naga. "This came with the spa?"

“Yes we get to sleep here and yes it came with the spa love,”

"Okay!"said Lina, bouncing down on the bed. "Mmmmm, soft..."

I climb into bed completely naked. and crawl under the silk sheets*

"Move over, silly." said Naga as she pushed Lina towards the middle of the bed so she could climb in as well.

“Mmmm I love silk sheets! No need to shove this bed is big enough for 6 grown adults!”

"Ah, Gracie, I mean Naga, now, just likes shoving..." smirked Lina as she snuggled over closer to Gracia. "Do not." said Naga.

“Do I need to cast Sleeping on both of you?”

"No ma'am..." the girls said, quietly...

“I might just do it so that I could have my way with Lina here how ever I wanted so I didn't have to hear her scream!”

"Wouldn't a gag be more fun?" smirked Naga. "Hey!" said Lina.

“Yeah but then she would know what and all I did to her wouldn't she?”

"You don't want her to know???" asked a puzzled Naga. "W-what are you gonna do?" asked a suspicious Lina.

“That's for me to know and you to never find out!”

"Hmph, can't be much fun then..." pouted Lina

“For you you never know and for me I know it will be love and who said I was going to do it now?”

"Hmmm." was all Naga said to all that. Lina said "Well, if I'll never know who says you do it at all?"

“Oh trust me there are ways of leaving behind a trail and there's the possibility you go to bed clean and wake up absolutely covered in cum you know things like that!”

Lina smirked. "But then I'd know..." she said.

“Yes but you wouldn't know just how it happened would you?”

"I'd know you cast a spell on me." said Lina.

“Or I could let a whole bunch of guys have their way with your sleeping body couldn't I?”

"I wouldn't know, remember? But I'd know you'd cast a spell on me..." she repeated. Like she was going to let Gracia get the better of her?

“Or I could cast sleeping on you while you are already asleep and then you wouldn't know now would you?”

"As long as you clean me up all over, inside and out, I might not, unless I was sore, or wondered why I was clean..." replied Lina. Naga giggled at the silliness of the fight, wondering where it would end.
I cast sleeping on Lina only and sigh as I lean over and kiss Naga passionately.

"Well, that's one way to shut her up." smirked Naga, returning the kiss.

“Do you like having some alone time with mommy Naga?”

"Now, what little girl doesn't like being alone with her mommy?" said Naga with a smirk.

I ease Naga back onto the bed as I suckle on her teats lustfully.

Naga gave a gasp of pleasure and hugged Gracia to her. She moaned and began rubbing her lover's back. "Oh, that's good..." she said.

“I remembered Lina saying something about how sensitive these are Naga.”

"How about you?" said Naga pushing back, and twisting about to reach Gracia's ample breasts too, so she could suck back.

I give a very approving moan as you suckle on my teats.

Being that talking was impossible, there was a lot of moaning and sucking and fondling...

I try to move Naga into a 69 position so that I could lick her flower lustfully.

After a momentary reluctance to stop sucking on Gracia's breasts, Naga realized what Gracia wanted and eagerly helped get into position. She moaned in pure pleasure as she sank her tongue deep into Gracia's pussy and felt a tongue sink into her at the same time. So, it was a tie! "Delicious..." she moaned.

I use my skill that I had been working on over the years that even Lina don't know like the fact that I can tie a cherry stem into a very complex knot just with my tongue and I use the motions that I use for that on Naga's clit.

Naga gasped and had to pull her head back for a second as the pleasure spasmed through her. It was hard to concentrate, but she managed to recall some of the tongue techniques she had inherited from Gracia, and was able to return the favour as best she could. The pleasure was intense, but she loved it.

I crank up the speed at which I am working on Naga's clit but still tying that super complex knot onto her clit.

Naga's thighs began to quiver and she found it harder and harder to give as good as she was getting. If this kept up, she was not going to make Gracia come with her. Oh well...

As I tie Naga's clit in a knot so to speak I take it into my mouth and while tieing it I also start to nibble on it.

Naga gave a little scream and arched back. Now she was able to do nothing but go with the pleasure that ran through her like an electric current. "M-mommy..." she gasped, her pleasure mounting rapidly.

As I tie her clit and nibble I also start suckling on it so hard that I actually give her a hicky on her clit!

Gracia gave a little cry and began to shake. The pleasure was intense and irresistible. Her breath was ragged and she gasped "I-I'm coming..."

At the last second I push 2 fingers into her pussy and 1 into her ass.

Naga screamed, and came, gushing from her pussy. She spasmed in pleasure a long time, then eventually calmed down, panting heavily. "Oh, just a minute, mommy, I'll do for you, but I need my breath back..." she said.

“And to think sweet heart I am going to teach Lina how to do that to you when it is your turn to sleep!”

"Oh no..." said Naga. “I want to learn how to do that to you, and for that I need to have a lot of time to practice..." she giggled as her heart slowed down.

“Well I will let you get me to climax I won't do anything but lay here while you do ok love?”

Naga smiled lustily and got over on her belly. She crawled between Gracia's legs and started to kiss Gracia's pussy, then she began to play with her mother's clit...

“I moan happily while my daughter teases my little pleasure nub.

After a minute of licking, Naga began to suck Gracia's pleasure button in deeper, and tongue it with more pressure, rubbing her tongue around on the clit.

My moans of happiness become moans of lust and passion. I pull Lina to me and turn her over and start using the same skills I just used on Naga on her clit.

Alas, Lina was still held in the depth of the "Sleeping" spell, and felt nothing of the wonderful technique. Such was the nature of the spell... Naga didn't even notice, as she had become consumed with the desire, the need, to lick and suck Gracia's womanhood. She ran her tongue deep into the other woman's love tunnel, and back to her pleasure mound, alternately licking her and tongue fucking her...

My moans get deeper and I break the spell on Lina so that she can feel what I am doing to her.

Lina gasped as she came awake to pleasure. "Ha, I knew you cast a spell... ooooh, damn it all Mistress, you don't need a spell to do this to me, just flip me over and start any time you want..." she said lying back and grabbing Gracia's head to pull her more intensely against her pussy. "Oh, gods... so good..." she moaned.

“I cast sleeping to shut you up!” I moan into her pussy as I am rapidly climbing to climax.

"Of course you did..." muttered Lina as she settled into the pleasure as well. "But you could have just gone straight to this, you know... ohhhhhhh, gods.... yes...."

Meanwhile, Naga smiled to herself as she continued to work on Gracia. She wanted it to be good...

I give Lina everything that I gave Naga and then some!
Lina quickly became oblivious to the rest of the world, and instinctively grabbed Gracia's head to hold her close as she began to shake and wiggle from the extreme pleasure flooding her whole body. She could only breath deep and gasp. And moan, she was good at that too...

I tear into Lina's love with a will to make her cum like never seen before! “Naga! I am going to cum very soon love please don't stop!”

Naga shoved herself a silly inch forward to make sure she was reaching Gracia as best she could. She licked and sucked and tongued, and then brought her fingers up and put two of them inside. She began to pump away. Lina was now on a pink cloud somewhere and there was about to be one hell of a lightning strike and thunder bang!

“Naga I am cumming!” As I cum I bite down on Lina's clit just right and I gush everywhere coating Naga's face with my cum.

The sudden nip of pain forced Lina into a momentary standstill, then drove her over the top and she exploded into her own orgasm. then she passed out. Naga finished pleasuring her mother until Gracia stopped quivering and looked up, her face dripping with juice. she looked over to Lina and said "I think you found a new way of casting "Sleeping" on her..."

“You think so love? All I did was do what I did to you and kick it up a notch is all.”

Naga just laughed. A few minutes later Lina revived as well, but this time she was very quiet, and happy...

“How do you feel Lina?”

Lina chuckled and said "Calmer..."

“How about you Naga? Are you two ready for bed now?”

"Sure am..." said Naga,cleaning and licking the last of the love juice off. "Just tuck me in here..."murmured Lina...

I lovingly tuck Lina in as well as Naga and then I tuck myself in and start teasing both girls clits with my fingers.

"Ah..." said Lina with a little jump. "Th-that's a bit intense right after..." she said. "I can go again if that's what you want, mommy..."murmured Naga...

“Lina are you telling your mother and mistress no? I sure hope you aren't Lina that would be really bad if you are!”

"N-no, I just meant the feeling is, is, I don't know, it's just almost too intense right after for some reason. But you are my Mistress, torment me as you wish..." she replied, sounding a bit nervous...

“And I shall Lina my sweet. I will take you beyond your limit of three orgasms if it is the last thing I do!” As I say this I start licking my lips erotically.

"O-okay..." said a now truly nervous Lina. "But I thought the hard stuff was supposed to start tomorrow?" she pouted. Naga chuckled...

“Oh no Lina this has nothing to do with magic my love this is about making you last longer for both of us!”

"Oh, I don't know, wouldn't that be magical?" teased Naga. "Funny one..." said Lina, sticking her tongue out. "Well, I'm not against learning how to be a cum queen if that's what you both really want. But, once you awaken this raging libido you want me to have you both damned well better be ready to please me when I want it, not just now, but forever." she added, defiantly.

“Lina do you really think that you could ever out do me? I invented the super high libido don't cha know!”

Lina laughed. "Well, orgasm-do it is, sensei, but it is the duty of every good pupil to try to equal, if not surpass her master, right?" "Ooooo, Orgasm-do. Sounds kinky..." smirked Naga.

“In the blink of an eye I latch myself onto Lina's clit and return to my ministrations from earlier only 100 fold in power and speed.

Lina gave a sudden gasp and fell back on the bed as Gracia started to work on her. Not to be out done, Naga crawled over and started kissing Lina full on the lips. The smaller girl could do nothing but grab Naga into a hug, kiss back, and surrender to the feelings washing over her again...

Every few seconds I give Lina's clit a nip and a tug and go back to trying to tie it into the worlds most complex knot to ever be created by man.

Lina moaned and even gave muffled little screams as Gracia teased and sweetly tormented her. Naga's tongue went into Lina's mouth and was eagerly sucked on.

As I nibble and lick and suck when I get to just the right moment the moment Lina is on the very edge of climax I shove 2 fingers in pussy and 1 in ass and bite down hard on her clit so hard in fact that I taste the slightest traces of blood.

Lina screamed hard this time, from the pain, as well as the pleasure. She exploded in orgasm and gushed a river of fluid. Naga smiled, and let her down gently,then quickly made her way down Lina's body, to get her own share of the love juices.

I drink up as much as I can hold in my mouth and snowball with Naga using Lina's cum and I continue to finger fuck Lina to no end.

Naga eagerly joined her lips to Gracia's and shared the precious drink back and forth. Not to be out done she added her fingers to Gracia's inside of Lina. Lina gave a little cry and did her best to put up with it...

I increase the number of fingers and start to piston inside of Lina's wet holes. Finally I split the amount of cum with Naga and drink it down greedily.

Naga took her mouthful and dribbled some of it into Lina's panting mouth, before swallowing the rest. This forced Lina to take time to swallow, and cough a bit. "Better get used to it, Lina, you taste too good not to share..." she said resuming her kissing. Lina had no chance to answer, but could only resume her bucking in rhythm to the finger fucking she was getting from Gracia.

I go back to the training of Lina's libido by setting back to my attention to her clit once again 100 fold my last attentions to it.

Lina dug her fingers into Naga's back and tried to cry out "Too much..." but Naga had placed herself where she was for a reason, and Lina had no choice to submit. This was going to be hard...

Every time Lina tries to push me away I bite down painfully onto her little pleasure nub causing tremendous pain.

Lina screamed again, and continued to writhe as she was pushed beyond her limits. She was trying to find the sweet place where the feelings would start to grow towards another orgasm. Man, this was getting tiring...

I keep up my ministrations as I remember a pressure point near the clit that unlocks a persons libido to its full potential not the same one I used on myself but close this way I will never be tied or surpassed and I ask Lina “Lina love do you want to feel the pleasure instead of pain?”

Lina could only groan something that sounded affirmative. Mostly because of Naga's continually kissing her deeply...

It might hurt like hell at first but you WILL notice that when the pain stops the pleasure will begin. I press the pressure point and Lina feels the worst pain of hers or the real Lina's life combined but like I said once the pain leaves she is flooded with orgasmic bliss.

Lina screamed a scream of true pain and threw her arms and legs out straight in an instinctive response to the pain. Then the pain passed and a wave of pleasure like she had never, ever felt before flooded over her. She went back to her pink place and felt the pleasure mounting again.

I return to what I was doing giving her everything I got holding nothing back a full 1000% more than I gave Naga the first time Showing Lina that I am the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be!

Lina's pleasure entered a narcotic like state and she began to orgasm more or less continuously. Her universe became one of pure pleasure, and nothing else...

I keep it up for a full 5 hours before I have to give my tongue and hand a rest but that don't mean that I am done with Lina not just yet. I cast Cockfutanaris Maledicktus and grow a massive 26" long 6" in diameter cock and I ram it home and start thrusting away into Lina's love tunnel and I show her the true meaning of bliss.

Naga had stopped kissing Lina long ago, realizing her partner was in an altered state. She held her and cradled her, and even told her from time to time that she loved her, and let Gracia do her thing. All the while Lina just stayed spaced out and quivering with the pleasure. Naga watched as Gracia fucked away, first with her finger, then with her magical cock. She didn't say anything, but she did notice that Lina was beginning to bleed down below and hoped fervently that Gracia didn't notice...
I keep going all the way up till the point that Lina finally starts to feel more pain than pleasure and asks me to stop because it hurts.

Eventually, utter exhaustion set in, and Lina rushed from her pink place into a long dark tunnel, and passed out. Naga looked concerned. "Mommy, she's fainted, or something..." she said.

I finally stop after I have came the last time and my cock vanishes. I then fall back and say “ Wow that was the most sex I have ever had love!”

"Yes?" replied Naga, not knowing what else to say. She tucked Lina in and did her best to make her comfortable. She hoped her friend would be okay...

“Naga if you want I can seal that libido back away for Lina until a later time but only if you want me to.”

"I, uh, shouldn't you ask her that?"said Naga. "I don't quite know what's going on, she's never fainted from sex before..."

“Well the problem with her libido being unlocked in the manner it was is the fact that until they are satisfied the only thing that they will think about is sex. They can't think of anything else at all and trust me that is experience talking love.

Naga shrugged. "Well, it's her libido, I can't speak for her, might be interesting to see what happens though. Do what you know to be best." she said.

Do you really want to have to lived with a sex starved lunatic? You think I am bad she will be 1000 times worse until she is satisfied and look at what it took to just cause her to faint Naga. That wasn't even nowhere near enough to satisfy her.

Naga replied "Well, then seal her again, if that's what's best. I've never dealt with this before, so I have to rely on your judgment here. I don't know, might be fun, she likes being embarrassed so much, what would she do to get an orgasm?"

Anything in her power even a threat of a dragon slave and I am talking about our Lina here lying in the bed with us love.

"Can you seal her any time?" asked Naga.

“Yes I can it is a simple pressure point Naga if you wish I will teach it to you in case I am unable to do so.”

"Uh, okay...” said Naga, sounding intrigued. "Does it turn her on as well, or just off?" she asked.

“Just off. Sorry but I am not going to teach you how to turn her on love its too dangerous.

"I see..." said Naga. "Well, as you wish, mommy, show me and then decide how you want to leave her."

I move to a spot next to her pelvis a spot just between her pussy and ass and say. “It is right here love.” I take Naga's hand and have her use her index finger and press it hard enough to turn Lina back to normal.

Naga pressed the spot a couple of times to practice. "Like this, Mommy? And does it act right away, or does she need some time to come to a stop?"

It happens instantly but if you press it to many times then she will never want sex again. Never press it more than 5 times love.”

Naga quickly brought her hand away. "Oops. She'll be okay this time, right?" she asked, a bit worried.

“How many times did you press the spot?”

"Uh, two, or was it three... and you pushed it too."

“Yeah then she will be just fine it will just take a lot more to turn her on than usual is all.”

"For always?" asked Naga.

“No just until I press the turn on button again. Then when we turn her off again we got to remember to only press the turn off button once love.”

"On and off..." said Naga. "I didn't know women could be switched like that..." she mused. "Okay, now I know."

“Yes and you two have a very long strenuous day ahead of you so its time to get some sleep ok.”

Naga smiled. "Okay, good night, mommy." She snuggled in next to Lina and tucked under the covers.

I tuck myself in and in a few seconds time I am snoring lightly.

Chapter 15

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I awake the next morning ready and full of energy and I then get up and walk to the kitchen and get the breakfast feast underway once it is done I walk back to the bedroom and wake up Lina and Naga and tell them “Breakfast is ready so get up and get dressed you need all the energy you can get.”

Naga got up and yawned. She padded over to the sink in the bathroom and began washing. Nothing like cold water... Lina opened her eyes groggily and shut them again. Something hurt, really badly...

“Are you OK Lina love?”

"It hurts..." she said quietly."What the hell was that damned spell you used on me?"

Lina it wasn't a spell love.


Lina gave Gracia a bleary look. "Well, it still hurts..."

“It was a pressure point to unlock your libido to its full potential.”

"Yeah?"she said, confused...

“Yeah Lina now do you want to use recovery on yourself?”

"It hurts..." she said again, quietly. Naga said "I can do it."

“No Naga she has recovery she needs to learn to use it when she needs it.”

"Oh, right, training day..." she said quietly. Lina sighed. "Okay. But doesn't it drain my overall energy?" she asked.

“Yes but allot less than you realise Lina now do it. I did make a huge buffet of food to rebuild your magic so go ahead.”

Lina dug down deep, and forced the pain away enough to remember the spell. After a false start, or two, she got the words right..."Recovery!" she commanded.

“Once you are done come to the kitchen ok loves.”

Naga helped Lina up after and said "Last night was weird." Lina nodded, but said nothing., She was out of pain, or at least most of it, but she was still weak. They shuffled out.

I am sitting at the table and there is food covering almost every square inch of it. Every dish you could possibly imagine all of it vegetarian. “Well girls dig in eat all you can ok. you will need it for today trust me.”

The girls sat down and started to eat. For a long time there was just munching. The eggs seemed to be an especial favourite, and they ran out quickly. "I'm so hungry for eggs." observed Lina."I wonder why?" "To help you heal?" suggested Naga.

“That is it exactly girls. I know you two don't eat meat but after a few hours of intense magic usage like what you two are going to be doing today you will find that the eggs will not be enough to replenish you. I plan to take both of you to your thresholds today by the end of the day your hair will be white of that I swear on my mothers tomb!”

"What do we do then?" said Lina looking at Naga. "I... don't know..." replied Naga, obviously unhappy with the idea of eating meat.”

“If you girls agree to eat meat during this training period I promise you that I will make it worth the trouble.”

The girls looked at each other. "I suppose it's that, or give up on magic..." said Naga. "I'm not sure we have a choice, we did agree to let her be in charge..." replied Lina.

“Well girls once you are finished let me know ok we will go outside and get started.”

The girls got up and followed Gracia outside.

“Girls I said to go ahead and eat till you can't eat another bite.”

The girls looked at each other, then went back inside. "I'm full already..." said Naga."Yeah, can we stop before we get nauseated?" joked Lina.

“Well yes you can I just thought you wasn't full is all.”

The girls dutifully crammed a few more bites in, then declared themselves as full as they were going to be and went back outside.

“OK girls lets get started. We will begin with Lighting. I want you girls to cast it 40 times one right after the other begin.”

Lina and Naga looked at each other then they concentrated. Soon enough there was a continuous stream of "Lighting. Lighting." as they cast the spell again and again. Lina smirked at one point and began to cast it with alternate hands, first the left, then the right. Of course, they lost count...

“Ok now fireball.” I command out of left field hoping to catch them off guard.

The girls stopped the light spells, Lina forgot to turn hers off, and looked around. "Where do we fire them?" asked Naga, not wanting to burn up the pretty trees.

“Straight up just make sure to make them break before they come back down. Or better yet cast them at me.” I cast balus wall so that I wont be hurt.

Naga took a deep breath and tossed one into the air while Lina, of all people was trying to remember the spell. It soared up, and burst like fireworks. "Ohhh, pretty..." said Lina, finally getting it right, and casting her own, rather clumsily...

”Girls what did I just say? I told you to fire them at me!”

"You also said we could toss them into the air." protested Naga.

“Yes but I also said better yet fire them at me! Now do it!”

Lina did just that. "FIREBALL!!!" she yelled and threw. It was just too bad her aim was so terrible. But then, she was the opposite of sharp shooter real Lina... "Not the SHED!" yelled Naga in horror, as she tracked the fireball...

“I cast aqua creat and the fireball is destroyed before it hits.”

“Lina try aiming next time!”

"Uh, s-sorry about that, I thought I did aim..."said a crestfallen Lina, very quietly...

"Huh..." said Naga, looking at the puddle where the fireball used to be. "Water spells are your strong point aren't they mommy? I have a feeling the mirror will have made that my weakness..."

“Just keep them coming girls. That's why I am here dear.”

The girls threw more fireballs. Naga got the “hang” of it really quickly and sent a steady stream at Gracia, but Lina still had a terrible time aiming. "Damn it!" she yelled as the thirteenth ball went off course. "Has that stupid mirror jinxed me?"

“Lina take your time with aiming Naga you are doing quite well.”

Naga began to show off and started throwing the fireballs from different angles and in different positions. Lina tried to take her time with one and ended up burning herself slightly as she held the ball too long...

“Naga cast spiritual curse now. Lina aim first then fire do it just like your mother would.”

Lina stopped and thought. "Let's see, that usually involved taking a cocky attitude towards what or who ever she was about to blast, and enjoying it immensely. I seem to recall you got a good amount of her scorn, even if she didn't tell you..."

“Yes I did get my fair share of fireballs now just reenact those memories.”

Lina blinked and looked shocked. "Hey? You don't mean that." she said.

“Did I stutter Lina? Naga didn't I tell you to cast Spiritual curse?

Naga shrugged then started chanting her spell. Lina looked at Gracia again, shrugged and concentrated. Soon, little pink lights were swirling around her and she started to chant "Darkness beyond Twilight, Crimson beyond Blood that flows, Buried in the sands of Time..." Naga's spell fizzled in her hands as she looked at Lina with shock...

“Lina, I said Fireball, not Dragon Slave!”
"Er, oh, uh..." said Lina, letting the spell disappear. "S-sorry, got mixed up, she liked to throw that one at you too..." said the girl. She concentrated again, and this time popped a fireball at Gracia, more or less on target. At the same time, though unplanned, Naga fired her spell at Gracia from a different direction.

I jump out of the way and yell “Naga what the hell are you trying to do? When I said Spiritual Curse I meant for you to practice controlling it, not attack me!”

"S-sorry..” came the reply. "I thought we were still throwing things at you..." she sweat dropped, with a hand behind her head...

“Lina cast fireballs at me and only me. Naga practice holding the golem and control over it.”

Naga backed away, and started to make a rough shaped golem. She didn't seem to have Gracia's artistic talent. Meanwhile, Lina wound up and cast another fireball, again in Gracia's general direction...

Lina you will not go on to the next spell until you hit this shield 10 times in a row. Do you understand? That also means no breaks for any reason got it!”

"Yeah, I'll get it..." she said. She concentrated, and began to slowly, but regularly, toss fireballs at Gracia. By now, Naga had two crude golems up and about. She smirked and tried making them dance.

“Naga don't get cocky!” I cast flow break on the golems and make them return to just rock.

"Mommy, how am I going to learn to control them then?" she pouted. As this happened, Lina cast another fireball...

I throw up a balus wall just in time. “Naga have them fight or something.”

Lina smiled. "I think I might be getting the hang of this..." she said. Then she threw another one. Naga sighed and created the two golems again. This time she set them up in a sort of a boxing style of fighting match.

“Well Lina that's 2 that has hit so far.”

Lina concentrated and more fireballs kept coming.

I wait till all 10 have hit then I tell her digger volt.

"Oh, uh..." Lina said, stopping and thinking. After a minute she chanted, then commanded "Mono Volt!"

“Wrong Lina I said digger volt not mono volt

"Uh, oh..." She thought some more, then got it right. "Digger Bolt...”

“I let out a scream as it hits me.”

Lina giggled. Hey! I'm definitely getting the hang of it this time!" she enthused. Naga came running over, "What's wrong?" she asked. In the background her now uncontrolled golems wandered off, randomly hitting themselves, each other, and other things. Fortunately they wandered away from the house...

“Naga never leave your golems unattended!”

Naga turned around. "GYAHHHH! What do I do now?" she wailed as she raced back after them trying to regain control.

I get up and brush myself off.

"Go again?" asked Lina, looking innocent.

“Keep them coming Lina!” I toss up a protection barrier this time.

Lina started to throw Digger Bolts as fast as she could. For some reason this spell gave her no trouble at all.

“Ok Lina start casting Demona Crystal!”

Lina paused. "I don't know that one..." she said. Suddenly in the background there was a crash, a scream, and Naga called out, excitedly "Demona Crystal!" Followed by "Oh NOOO!!!"

“Yes you do Lina your mother learned it from me well before you girls where made! Naga what happened?”

Lina said "Okay, then give me a minute, it's not coming back..." A pitiful "Help..." drifted down from where Naga was...

“What happened, Naga?”

"I, uh, got caught..." she said...

“By what?”

She whined "I couldn't stop the golems so I suddenly remembered your freeze spell, Demona Crystal. I tried to freeze them in place so I could come and get you, and they have stopped, for now, but, uh, I was too close, and I caught myself in part of the ice too..."

“Naga you can get out of it just remember your spells. Have you came up with it yet Lina?”

"But my hands are trapped..." said Naga. "How do I cast anything?" Lina nodded, I think I have it." she said. "But if her hands are caught, shouldn't we go free her?”

“Her hands don't need to move if she remembers the spell to use. Well Lina give me your best shot!” I say from behind the protection barrier.

Lina concentrated, and soon a big crystal of ice formed in front of Gracia.

“Good now try to hit me Lina. Have you thought of it yet Naga? Lina concentrated and cast again, stepping forward as she did so.

“Naga we aren't going to help you you got to help yourself.”

Lina cast another spell, again she stepped forward. Naga replied "What's the name, I can't remember the name..."

“Gods Naga I should have had you practice more on that damn spell!

"Uh, can I get the name too?" said Lina, very pitifully. She had stepped too far forward, probably duplicating Naga's mistake, and walked right into the spell. Now both her hands were frozen into the ice crystal, totally covered with the cold, hard, ice.

“Well girls it looks to me like you two are stuck till y'all figure it out huh? This was the whole purpose of this training. To get you two to be able to take care of yourselves with out help!”

Lina thought out loud. "If I use a fireball, I'll burn myself because it won't escape the ice. Then I'll need to cast recovery, but, uh, if it really hurts, I won't be able to concentrate, so, uh, ummm, what other spells do I know?" She thought for awhile.

In the background there was a small bang, and a loud scream. "OWIEOWIEOWIE! It burns...." shouted Naga to the world...

“I slap myself in the forehead and walk back inside mumbling to myself. “ Kids these days can't do anything for themselves!”

Naga staggered in, her hands all burned and sore. "You too?" she said to Lina. "Look, whatever you do, don't use a fireball..." She went over to the ice crystal that Lina had cast and tried to sooth her badly burned hands on it's cold surface. Lina concentrated. "Okay, I remember, Lina would cast a really small one to start fires. Let's see if this helps..." She concentrated and a small fireball suddenly appeared between her hands in the middle of the ice. EEEYOWTCH!" she cried as she managed to pull her hands free. They weren't as badly burned, so she forced herself to concentrate, and soon she cast Recovery on herself. Then on Naga. Finally the girls were pain free. "Mom could have been a bit more helpful." muttered Naga. "Memories are fine, but we've never used this stuff before..."

Lina nodded. "Oh well. Did we really sign up for this? Life at the cabin is beginning to look good." “I know, I know..." said Naga. "Oh well, we did discuss using our magic, I guess we are committed now..."

I walk back out side to find both girls are free and ask how they did it.

"The hard way..." they both said.

“Oh really should a pro show you how it's done?

"Yes please..." they both said.

I cast a Demona Crystal at close range to freeze my hands in it and then I start to cast a fireball so that my finger is red hot but not burning and I start to move it around to make room and once there is enough room I finish the casting of the version Lina uses to make a fire to cook with and slowly melt the ice around my hands making sure to keep it from touching my hands and then I just pull free with out a single burn. That's how it is done girls!

"Oh..." they both said...

Gracia gulped. She tried and tried, but she couldn't recall how to make the fireball small. "Uh, okay, but I'm not sure of this..."she finally admitted, as she decided to practice. "Fireball!" she commanded. She was trying for a small one, but ended up with a regular one. She was holding her hands close together to try to control the size and promptly screamed as she fried herself, with a painful burn. "Owie! Owie! Owie! Hot, hot, hot..."! she said. But, she did managed to get a "Recovery" spell in, and soon it felt better.

As she was doing this Lina also tried to make a small fireball, unfortunately with the same results...

“Naga try to do it like I did, it will work so much better. If I can cast a small fireball I know you can. Also remember you are only starting to cast the fireball in your finger and using the warmth to melt the ice then once you have enough room then finish the casting and free yourself.”

Lina also cast a "Recovery" spell and healed herself. She watched Gracia, trying to figure out how to to do the same thing. This magic stuff was hard...

Gracia loked like she was almost getting it, then the fireball popped out of her hands, hit the chicken coop and made it burn. "Ah! Not the chickens!" Lina cried as she ran to put out the fire. She grabbed a stick from somewhere and started beating on it. Gracia stared for a bit then sprang into action. "Uh, Bomb Di Wind!" she commanded trying to put the fire out like a candle. some of it blew out too, but then some of it was fanned into a bigger blaze...

“Demona Crystal!” I cast and put out all the fire. “Naga don't you know better than to use wind to put out fire!”

Gracia gave a nervous giggle and put her hand behind her head. Of course she also sweat dropped... "Y_Yeah, it occurred to me about a second after I cast that..." she said. "Twit..." muttered Lina, as she tended to some scorches...

“Now, now Lina it is your turn to try it! So don't be so cocky!”

Lina gulped. Cocky wasn't the issue, clumsy was. She held out her finger and concentrated. For a minute there was nothing, then there was a shower of sparks... But, at least nothing caught fire...

You two will keep practicing until you can get free of the Ice with out a single burn. Do you understand!”

"Yes, Mistress..." said two crestfallen girls. They started practicing. After a while they began to get the hang of it. Then Lina accidentally discovered she could also make the fireball look like a ring. "OOOO, pretty!" enthused Naga. "How do you do that?" "Er, I'm not sure..." said Lina. "Hey, I have an idea, pop out a little ring!" said Naga. Lina did so, and Naga tried to send a tiny fireball through it. Soon they were tossing small misshapen fireballs back and forth...
“Hey girls no food or bathroom breaks until you both can free yourself from the ice with out a single burn.”

The girls gulped and soon got back to business. After some more practice they were making small low temperature fireballs at will. "I guess we better do it..." sighed Lina. She concentrated, managed to shift gears, and froze herself into another Demona Crystal. She gulped, concentrated, and then managed to succeed. "Woah! I'm free!" she said. "And no burns." "Okay, Lina! Way ta go!" said Naga in congratulation. Now it was her turn. She cast a Demona crystal. Too far, she missed. She tried again, and moved up more forcefully. Now she was frozen up to her elbows... "Eek, I don't think the fireball will reach that far..." she whispered to Lina, hoping to come up with something before Gracia noticed...

Too bad try to get free anyway Naga!” I say from right behind the girls.

"Ah!" shouted Naga, taken by surprise... "Well, let's just do it." said Lina, helpfully. "Easy for you to say." frowned Naga as she concentrated. Soon she had a little fireball going. It melted the ice around her hands, but, how to send it up her arm. "Any suggestions?" she asked, hopefully...

“Spread the glow of your fingers up your arms Naga it takes allot of concentration but seeing as you are my opposite I know you can do it.”

Naga concentrated. Nothing... "You're trying too hard, I think." said Lina. "Hey," asked Naga as she stopped for a minute."If I'm your opposite, how come I can do what you do? Shouldn't I be unable to?" She tried again with the fireball...

“You would only know the spells I know Naga there is no way you could know spells I don't! Not to mention my concentration sucks unless I force myself to do what I have to.

Naga took a deep breath and relaxed. after a time, she got the fireball to move up her arms. It was a bit lopsided, and she freed one arm before the other, but finally she was out. She grinned a big "Victory!" grin. "Amazing what the sun will melt if you wait long enough." teased Lina.

“Very good girls now as promised you can have a bathroom break and a light snack!”

Naga and Lina were grateful to get to the little sorceresses room. After that they went to the kitchen to see what they could find to munch on. "What does she call a "light snack"? asked Lina, remembering what her own mother had used to chow down on. "Half a cow, I think." replied Naga. "What do we do about the meat thing?" asked Lina. "I don't know, yet." said Naga as she found a plate of apples.

I walk in and say “A light snack is only like a whole sandwich and a drink. Or a plate of apples and a drink. Also by tonight you both will have to eat some kind of meat and I ain't talking about our pussies or cocks!”

"So, no cannibalism?" smirked Lina as she bit into a apple. "What's the least offensive meat?" sighed Naga.

“Well there is beef pork fish chicken bear deer you name it it can be eaten.”

The girls shuddered. "Wh-what about milk?" one of them asked...

“That comes from cows which is beef.”

"Y-yeah, but not dead cows..." said Naga. Lina nodded.

“Look do you girls want to have to depend on me for the rest of your lives?

"Okay!" said Lina with a bratty smile.

“ That is not an option Lina Inverse!”


"Can we use, um, human milk?" asked Naga, also smiling naughtily...

"Which one of us provides?" asked Lina, suspiciously. "Maybe we can hire a wet nurse." said Naga.

“MILK IS NOT A SUBSTATUTE FOR MEAT!” I yell in a flare of a temper to show that I am not joking or playing.

"But getting it "direct from source" if it's human would be fun..."said Naga. Then she cringed as Gracia yelled.

“You two will eat some form of meat tonight if I have to force feed it to you do I make myself clear!”

Lina and Naga did their best to look humble and obedient, but somehow, without words, you just knew they were thinking "That could be fun..."

Well how about we start the eating of meat right now! I don't want to hear any lip about it either.

"Well, how about fish then?" asked Naga."No, Mistress said we shouldn't eat each other." replied Lina. "I meant the swimming things." smirked Naga.

“Neither one of you smell like fish so don't even go there!” I say from the pantry as I gather up some cuts of prime grade a steaks and walk over to the stove and start to season and cook them for us all.

The girls cringed. Somehow this was so not what they wanted to do. "I wonder if we made the right choice?" one whispered to the other. "Shhh." was the reply.

“I heard that!”

"Oops..." came the almost inaudible reply...

Naga are you forgetting just how good my ears are? I can hear a pin drop at 300 paces!

Naga didn't know what to say. She silently wondered if Gracia could hear the sound of her sweat drops as it hit the floor. Lina tried to grin and look innocent...

I finish up the steaks and even bake some potatoes and place the plates in front of the girls and tell them. “Eat every bite of it or you both will be training for 3 days non-stop no food breaks or bathroom breaks not even to sleep or bathe do I make myself clear?”
The girls gulped. They looked at each other helplessly. They picked up their knives and forks and after a few false starts they started to eat. But they weren't happy about it.

Both girls should be surprised by the fact that by using the seasonings I used it taste just like their favorite vegetable dish they can't even tell it is meat with out looking at it.

Lina was puzzled. "I,uh, never knew meat tasted like vegetables..." she said, puzzled. Naga looked at hers suspiciously. "Yeah. But it's still meat..." she added.

“Are you girls not happy that I tried to make it as pleasing to you two as possible so that your transition would go as smoothly as possible?” I ask with big tears in my eyes.

"Uh, yeah, this just takes getting used to..." said Lina, looking a bit guilty. Naga pleaded "Mommy, please try to understand, we will do this to make you happy, it's just so against what the mirror made us to be it takes a bit of getting used to. Like you not drinking any more. Or going with guys..."

I look like I am about to run away in tears after hearing this after having my feelings truly hurt. I haven't even touched my own food at this point.

"Uh, now what?" said Lina to Naga. "I dunno, beg for mercy and hope she isn't?" said Naga. "I don't think that's going to work in this case."said Lina. Naga said to Gracia "I'm sorry, mommy,I don't want to hurt you, I know you did what's right, I'm just a bad girl who doesn't get things. I'm sorry..." "Me too..." added Lina.

I slide out my chair and leave my plate sitting on the table and with out a single word I walk out to our hot spring and rinse off and then just sit down in the water and weep.

Naga and Lina looked at each other and felt terribly guilty. "What did we do?" they asked. Feeling teary themselves they followed Gracia to the tub room. They wanted to burst in and apologize, but they heard her weeping and froze with indecision and guilt.

I finally stop crying and tell the girls that they can come in. My eyes are all puffy and red when the girls walk in and see them.

The girls, for all that they were adult women, looked like guilty little girls as they shuffled in and cringed. "W-we never meant to make you cry..." whispered Lina...

“No its my fault for trying to make you better with your magic and therefore trying to make you girls eat meat. I should have known better. You two will never be like me or Lina I don't know why I tried.” I say while starting to cry again.

The girls hung their heads with shame. "W-we didn't mean it that way..." said Naga. "We, it- it's just so much all at once, finding you, becoming lovers, the move, now the magic and the meat. We want to do it, it's just, well, hard somehow. You took to magic so well, but the mirror made us opposite, it's hard for us. We can do it, but, I don't know, we're going to need a lot of forgiveness, or something..."

“I will wait for a week before we try the magic again ok girls I am sorry for trying to rush you ok. Do you two forgive me?

"Well, it's us that need forgiving..."said a sad Lina.

“No Lina don't put yourself down on my account it is my fault for pushing you two.

"Th-thank you..." the girls said, looking miserable, and still not sure what to do...

“Clear the table and get rid of the food that's on the plates ok I will fix us a nice vegan meal to make up for this mess ok?”

The girls shuffled out and began to do as they were told. Lina looked at Naga. "What do we do?" Naga thought for a bit. "Hmmm, we shouldn't let this stuff go to waste..." They stuffed the meat and potatoes into a pot and added a couple of onions before Gracia got there. A bit of water, and there was the makings of a soup, sort of...

“A few minutes after the soup was done I climb out and shuffle my way naked to the kitchen and perk up a little after I smell what the girls was cooking and I sit down with my bowl and await the soup.

The girls had gone ahead and made some quick snacks. After all, that was what they were originally in the kitchen for. They set them on the table. Naga then went and opened the soup pot lid. "Hmmm, it doesn't smell too bad..." she thought. She looked to Lina, who nodded. They decided to try it, so she brought the pot to the table. "We're trying to gentle ourselves into it." she explained to Gracia as she set the pot down and reached for a ladle. "Yeah, we think you're right, but if we do some of the work it'll be easier on you." Lina explained.

“I see, well let's try the end result girls.”

"We've uh, never made soup with meat before..." they warned, watching as Gracia bravely took the first spoonful...

I put the spoon into my mouth and taste it and before your eyes could register what happened my bowl is clean and I am already getting seconds.

The girls looked at each other, astounded. "Well, she likes it or she's a great actress."said Lina. "Or both..." sighed Naga, remembering some of the past...

Once again my bowl is empty and I am already ladling in 3rds. “Girls you better eat or I will eat it all!”

"Uh, okay..." they said as they got their own bowls full. "Hmmm, not so bad..." said one. "Kind of like meat tea, or something..." replied the other. "We should still have milk..." the first one smirked. "Yeah, a heard of nursemaids! Cool!" was the reply.

“Mmm, milk right from the tap don't sound half bad girls. I say with a sly smirk as I am polishing off my 4th bowl.”

"Yeah, but which one of us has to get, you know, in a milk making way?" asked Naga, now smiling naughtily again. "One of you two." said Lina."I'd never make enough with these tiny things..."

“I kinda hate to be the barer of bad news but out of us three I am the only one who can get pregnant.” I say with a sad tone in my voice. That shows that this particular news hurts really badly.
"Well, I was thinking we could get someone else anyway."said Naga. "Someone who had milk to spare and had already gotten herself in the family way or something." Lina was more sensitive."We were teasing, Mistress. We are what the mirror made us, we didn't mean you had to do this."

“I know girls but lets face the facts my biological clock is starting to tell me it is soon or never for me to be a mommy. Once my baby making clock stops that also means I can't get no one pregnant either.

"Well, do you want a baby, mommy? You'd have to sleep with a man..." said Naga. "Can we be better daughters to you?" asked Lina.

“We could always get that girl from the dress shop and I could get her pregnant. Tee Hee. Girls you are already the best daughters ever!

"Yeah! Tell her that's the price of being one of us!" enthused Lina. "Hmmm, she might do it..." mused Naga.

“Want to go fly out and get her Naga?”

"Uh, I knew she was interested in you, mommy, but I don't know if she'd just take to this arrangement just like that. Uh, maybe we should both go? When you feel like flying all that way again? She's kinda shy and all that, but she did keep asking questions about you, so something was there..."

“I am up to it now if you are Naga!”

Naga blinked."Well, uh, okay..." she said, sounding a bit uncertain. "Oh yeah, leave the cleaning up to me, as always..." said Lina, sarcastically...

“Thanks Lina for offering! Oh and Naga how about this you go into town and tell her that the woman she wanted to meet is waiting up at your old place and that she wants to meet her.”

Lina face faulted into the table... "That's not... what I meant..." she twitched. Naga blinked then giggled. "Uh, okay... I guess I'd better see if all that meat makes a difference to my flying, anyway..." She got up and got ready to fly. "This isn't just another way to get me to practice my magic, is it?" she asked Gracia.

“Not at all sweetheart.” I get up and quickly change into my old outfit that she saw me wearing from before and I walk up to Naga and say. “Lets fly!” I cast ray-wing and take the most straight forward path to let me land at the old place.

Naga gulped, seeing her mother that exposed was, well... but wait! She was off, and Naga needed to keep up. She also cast Ray-wing and took off. Lina sighed to see them go, and decided to drown her sorrows in the last bowl of soup before cleaning up. "I wonder what it'll be like having four of us?" she wondered.

After only a short flight to me anyways I touch down at the old place and go inside and wait for this mystery girl who wanted to know more about me.

Chapter 16

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naga flew near the little village that she knew so well. Well, well, it wasn't closing time yet. heck, they had a while to go, actually. Shoot. Now what? She wandered around. The thought occurred to her to see if she had any money. Lo and behold, her last week's wages, which she had been given, gosh, was it only yesterday? She had forgotten about it, it was still in her clothes. Well, maybe she could buy something? She looked around.

I get everything prepared for the meeting so that it will give the most shock value. In a good way at least.

After a bit, she found something she had never seen before. A traveling merchant had left a few clocks on consignment at the general store. One of them was some new fancy type that had a little mechanical bird that would come out and call the hour. How cute! She just had to have it. And she had just enough money too! It was sooo sweet. She admired it for awhile.

I sit and wait for time happily singing a tune mommy taught me.

After a bit one of the clocks went off and she remembered her "mission". She thought to herself "I want mommy to do this, right? It'll make her happy. But, does that mean I don't make her happy? Or Lina? Oh dear, why do I have these doubts?" She thought about it for awhile, but couldn't find an answer. Oh well... She got up and went to the shop where she used to work. There was some surprise to see her again, so soon, but she passed it off as just a visit and showed the clock around. It drew raves from the women who worked there. Even the girl she was interested in came for a good look. Naga quietly asked if she could talk to her when she got her break. The girl looked puzzled, but agreed. Fortunately break time was very soon. Naga went outside to wait.

After a few minutes the girl, a young petite blonde (her breasts, though not big by Slayers world standards, were bigger than Lina's, of course...) came out and sat beside Naga. Naga spoke briefly and then got to the point. "Hi Sunate. You were hinting that you wanted to meet the woman I was cloned from the other day. I mentioned it to her and she's actually interested in meeting you too. Would you like to? She's waiting at my old cabin. It's up to you."

The girl seemed a bit surprised and then get shy. "Really" she said. "Uh, yes? Uh, wait, I mean, I don't know... D-do you think she'd, well, like me or anything?"

Naga smiled. "Why not? I do. It's just a meeting, after all. Tell you what, why don't you think about it and I'll meet you here at closing time. If you want to I can take you there, if not, we can say goodnight. Okay?"
"S-sure!" said the girl, with relief, and some enthusiasm...

While I wait I take a short snooze on the floor.

Naga wandered around the town for a bit, looking one last unexpected time at some old haunts. She didn't know what bringing Sunate into the "family" would do, but, she and Lina had each other in a way that mommy never would, and she knew she couldn't deny her mother her own right to happiness. Plus,she had committed herself to serving,even slaving, for her mother, and that required obedience too. But she felt there was an undercurrent of jealousy for some reason. Like maybe she wasn't good enough after all? No! Don't go there. Give it a chance, it's just that so much has happened so fast these past few days. give it a chance...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I sleep on happily.

Finally the time came. Naga returned to the appointed spot and sat down. A few minute later the old clock in the village square, the one and only time piece for miles around (until the traveling merchant left his treasures the other day) struck the appointed hour...

A few minutes passed, then... "H-hi Naga..." said the girl, softly. She was nervous when she sat down. "N-Naga, uh, I want to meet, that person, but, uh, I have to be sure of something. Y-you see, I- uh, well, of course most people do, know, uh, about you and Lina, and uh, well, I'm kind of like that, and uh... well..."

Naga smiled. “She likes girls too, Sunate, just like Lina and me. That's one reason she'd like to meet you. Don't worry, I wouldn't be setting this up if there was that much incompatibility between you two." She gave the girl another smile, stood up, and said "Come along, she'll be waiting..."

The girl rose and followed Naga. "I-I'm so grateful to you for this, Naga, I, well, you know this place, nice people and all, but you two and me, we're the only ones, and you came from outside. I was born here to poor mommy, and daddy was, well, gone, before I was born. It's a good thing she had grandma and grandpa to fall back on, but I've been okay, it's just that... oh wait, I'm babbling, I don't usually do that. Do I look nervous?"

"Down right eager, I would say..." smirked Naga as the other girl blushed. "Don't worry Sunate, she only bites if you like it..." With that she left the poor girl to wonder what she meant, and they made their way to the little cabin of so many mammaries. Er, MEMORIES! “Geeze, gotta stop obsessing... mmmm, milk...” Naga thought to herself...

They arrived. Naga was about to knock on the door, when she heard a sound. "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" She blushed, and looked, well, perturbed, or something. Mommy was asleep... She gave Sunate a conspiratorial wink, put a finger to her lips, and silently entered the room. She looked around for Gracia.

I am laying down in the middle of the living room asleep one tit has popped out of my top due to the weight I have lost.

Naga sighed inaudibly. That could come soon enough, but for the first meeting... She signaled Sunate to wait, then tiptoed over to Gracia and gently covered her with a blanket. There, that was a sleeping princess... She went back to the other girl and whispered "Do as I say, trust me. Go over to her quietly, and when you are ready, wake her up with a kiss on the lips, just like in the stories..."

Sunate gulped, but her desire to meet Gracia was enough to convince her to go along with it. She quietly went over to the sleeping woman. So like Naga, yet, somehow, so unlike her too. She gazed at her, and her nervousness subsided just a bit. Enough that, eventually, she leaned over, and kissed...

Upon feeling lips on mine I moan and attempt to deepen the kiss from my sleep filled mind as it tries to reboot.

Sunate gave a little gasp and tried to back off. Naga came up and gently held her in a little hug."Don't be afraid, you just didn't kiss long enough, or quite hard enough. It entered her dreams, instead of calling her out of them. Try again... Sunate looked unsure. She hadn't really yet met this woman, and Naga was already getting her to kiss her. Still, it had felt nice, and well, she was pretty. N-no, that's wrong, beautiful. She gathered her courage and gave Naga another kiss on her lips, but a bit deeper this time. After all, Naga had said it was okay...

My eyes start to flutter open and I notice that I am kissing a stranger but then I see Naga and deepen the kiss ten fold, wrapping my arms around her, making one hell of an impression.

Not expecting to be hugged so tightly Sunate instinctively tried to pull away. Naga said to her in a kind voice "No, no, Sunate, go deeper into it. It's okay..." Then she giggled and said to Gracia "Wakie, wakie mommy, here's the young lady I mentioned..."Sunate did her best and relaxed back into the kiss...

I finally break the kiss after I start to smell the wetness of her panties and smile as I say. “Well, well, well so this is the beauty whom kept asking questions about me is it? Well my dear I am Naga's mother so to speak. The name is Gracia ul Naga Seyruun it is so nice to meet you!

Sunate pulled away and stood up, then gave a proper little bow. "I'm pleased to meet you, my name is Sunate. Please, look kindly upon me..." she said in rather formal, but cutely nervous sort of way.

I did and I like what I see dear so if you wish to ask any questions don't be afraid to ask. Unlike Naga I will answer all of them no holds barred!

"Uh, well, uh, you'll have to pardon me, I'm so nervous, but,uh, how's it going? Oh wait, that's not right..." she said with a confused smile.

Naga spoke up. "Sunate has never had a chance to meet a woman like us before, mommy. Lina and I were the only ones she was aware of, and we were taken, you see. She want's to be friends, and I'm sure she'd like to be more, but she's so nervous about it. A virgin in many ways..."

“Oh so I took your first kiss is that correct?”

Sunate nodded, smiling, and flushing at the same time."I-I'm sorry, was that okay?" she asked.

“Yes it was ok dear. I am more than happy to do so and much more! Naga I want you to lick the top of my boot. That's an order from your mistress.”

Sunate was speechless, and looked shocked. "It's okay." said Naga. "You need to understand how we are. If you don't want this kind of life, there are women like us out in the world that don't do this and still love each other. But, if this some how appeals to you, then watch and see how you feel." With that she knelt before Gracia and bowed down. she extended her tongue, and slowly licked from the toe to the top of the boot, leaving a black, shiny slick mark all the way. Then she went back to make another one as the blonde girl looked on, speechless, clearly not sure what she was to make of all this...

“Now Naga that is enough. You may stop now. Well Sunate do you have any more questions?” I ask in a loving and tender voice that could con anyone into doing anything that I want.

Sunate shook from, well, shock? Or...? "I, I just wanted to meet someone like me..." she whispered, then, suddenly, she turned and ran away. "She really doesn't know about this stuff mommy." said Naga quietly. "But, having seen her in the shop over the years, I really believe that she has a submissive side, but she doesn't know it, yet. For that matter, neither did I, before you came..."

“Would you mind going after her dear I am going to set some stuff up for your return ok?”

I set to gathering a few things and start fixing a simple dinner for all of us the likes Sunate would have never tasted.

Naga gave her mother a puzzled look, but did as she was told. She went outside and looked around. Sunate was probably long gone by now. Oh well, she likely ran back home, now, where was it again? Oh yeah, that way... she walked along the path. She didn't get very far before she saw Sunate standing confused in the middle of the little road. The girl turned and looked scared as Naga approached. "I didn't know she was going to do that right away." she said. "But you need to understand that I am submissive by nature, and I actually feel a need to be with her, like that. So does Lina. But the odd thing is, neither of us knew it until she joined us. I am sorry for the shock. I don't know if this is what you want, how do you feel about it?”

Sunate shook, then said, after a while, "I don't know. It was, it was... I don't know..."

I set to gathering a few things and start fixing a simple dinner for all of us the likes Sunate would have never tasted.

Naga smiled. "Mommy's like that at times, she leaps ahead without thinking. But look, there's a lot more to our relationship than what you saw. Mommy's moved us into a Spa by Zoana, and most of what we we've been doing is getting it ready. You'd like that, we still have the drapes and upholstery to do yet. You are good at that. I don't know what to say, but if I get mommy to promise to slow down on things, will you come and try it? You can come back if you don't want it, I promise, but, is it not worth the try?"

Sunate thought, then replied "S-she's beautiful, like you, not plain like me, and I'd like her to like me, but... but..." There was a pause. "Okay, if she will, just talk and stuff until I can get over being so scared..."
"What are you afraid of?" asked Naga.

"I-I've never met women like you before, I don't know what I want, I don't know if I'm good enough..."

Naga went up and took Sunate in her arms. Somehow, it didn't feel so bad after all. She was a great kid, but nervous as all get out because of all the implications this meeting had for her. It could, no, it would change her life, no matter what happened... She hugged the smaller girl until some of the trembling stopped. "Mommy won't hurt you, she's just overly eager about everything. Come, Sunate, go and talk to her, you'll see..." The other girl nodded and set off back to the cottage with Naga. "We're back mommy, but you scared her, please be gentle, she really does want to meet you, you know..."Warned Naga as they walked in through the door.

As you two walk in y'all are greeted by a very mouth watering smell of cooked food and I am standing there already setting the table that was left. I look up and say “Of coarse Naga I will slow down for little Sunate's sake. You two must be hungry come sit down and eat I made plenty for us all.

"Were did you get this?" asked a stunned Naga. "I thought we emptied the place already?"

Sunate looked around. A casual dinner, maybe a dinner date? Okay, this was better. She took the seat that was held out for her. Naga immediately went over and started to serve. "Mommy, this is your time to be with Sunate, you should let me do this, okay?" she said to Gracia. "Besides, you know I like it..."

“I know dear and I packed a lot of stuff into my cape while you and Lina-Kun was out training.” I walk over and sit across from Sunate and wait like a princess would for my plate to be set before me. “So Sunate do you have any personal questions you would like to ask me about myself?”


"Uh..."said the girl, looking self conscious. Naga placed the soup course in front of each woman, then poured some wine into the cups. She fumed a bit, special occasion or not, mommy had promised to stop... oh wait... Now she could smell it... bottled grape juice? Well, would wonders never cease?

Sunate finally said "How can you be Naga's mother? I know something about clones, but what's a copy? And is she your own flesh and blood?"

Well Sunate have you ever heard of an ancient Magical artifact called the Shadow projection mirror?

"Uh, no, no I haven't..."she answered. "There's not much magical news or training available around here, mommy."said Naga, filling in the detail.

“Oh I see well let me explain while we eat how about that?” As I eat I give Sunate the full story behind Naga and Lina's creation.

Gracia ate, Sunate mostly sat there in stunned silence trying to take it in. She wasn't stupid, but a lot of this was new to her. Still, with asking for explanations, and explanations of the of the explanations, she finally got it, more or less. And, though she didn't realise, it, she was relaxing and talking more easily to Gracia. "S-so, this is fascinating, Gracia. Have you been a sorceress a long time? Is it hard? What made you become one in the first place?" she asked.

“Well I have been a sorceress since I was 16 and sometimes it has been hard and for the reason I became what I am Naga will need to explain that one for me it is still painful to talk about. Naga don't leave out just who I really am I just hope you don't run off again Sunate.

"As you wish."said Naga softly. She put her hands on Gracia's shoulders, hoping to comfort her as she told the tragedy. "You heard her say her name was Gracia ul Naga Seirune, Sunate. I realise that name doesn't mean much up here, so far away, but even you have heard of the Kingdom of Seirune?" Sunate nodded, puzzled by where this was going. Naga continued. "It is named after the Royal family, the house of Seirune. Mommy is a member of that house."

Sunate gulped. "Y-you are a Lady then?" she asked Gracia.

Naga replied "Properly, she is Her Royal Highness the Crowned Princess Gracia ul Naga Seirune, of the house of the White Serpent." Sunate was back to being stunned. "Y-you are a, a, ..." she managed to say.

“Princess why yes I am Sunate!” I say in a very happy tone.
Naga went on. "Mommy is a Royal Princess, or at least was. She ran away form home after her mother was murdered and her father, Crowned Prince Philionel el di Seirune, you've heard of him, we all have, anyway, she was forbidden to learn the secrets of dark magic but wanted to for defense. In the end, she ran away from home and has wandered since then, learning her art to perfection."

Sunate seemed to spasm a bit."I- I don't know what to do, or say..." she said, finally...

“Just say you won't leave just yet dear.” I say with tears in my eyes. “I really like you and want to get to know you better.”

Sunate gave a little smile. "Okay then, uh, what's, what's... what's for desert?" she finally managed.

Naga smiled. "Pie." she said, giving Gracia a cryptic smile, before setting out a luscious, rich cherry pie.

“Oh Naga you are such a pervert you know that! But I can't complain I made you that way didn't I?”

"Huh?" asked Sunate. "Huh." smirked Naga.

Don't worry Sunate you will understand soon enough wont she Naga?”

"If she wants to, mommy." replied Naga in all seriousness.

"I-I'll just wait for it to come to me then, shall I?" said Sunate. "So, um,Your, your Majesty, h-how does a peasant like me even catch your eye?" she asked, sounding very uncertain.

“Well it all boils down to what you prefer when it comes to lovers dear that and the fact that you kept asking Naga questions about me after that whole thing with Lina in the middle of town.”

Sunata gulped. "Y-yeah, that did look, I don't know, I just don't know, exciting somehow? But why? Why did you do that?"

“It was her punishment for something she did that was very bad indeed oh and by the way that WAS the Lina you know that lived here in this little shack.”

"I, I thought it was, she's the only Lina I know of..." said Sunate.

“Wait you have never heard of Lina Inverse the bandit slayer and dragon spooker the enemy to all who live?”

"Well, I've heard OF someone by that name, but really, could there even be such a person?" she asked.

I look to Naga and gulp. “Should we tell her now or later?”

Naga gulped. "I met her once, my Lina's mother. Let me assure you, she's even worse..." Sunate gave a little scream of fright...

“Its ok though she won't be coming back around anymore so you are safe dear and so are we right love?”
Naga whispered "Maybe you could comfort her, mommy?" She then said in a regular voice "I think we are safe, for now..."

“Don't you worry though Sunate I was and still am Lina's most powerful rival in fact every fight we had ended in a draw so you are safe with me dear.” I get up and walk over and hug her tenderly.

Sunate gave a little gasp,but,then she let herself be comforted. It really didn't feel bad at all...

“So Sunate what do you think about coming to the spa with us and working with us and making even more money than you are now?”

"Uh, d-doing what?" she asked. "H-how much more?"

"Business woman..." smirked Naga.

“Well doing the everyday things one would do at a Hot Spring Resort and how much more would depend on how hard a worker you are Naga and Lina here will be making 10 gold an hour I hope.

"We will?" said Naga, surprised. "Wait, does that cover everything we do?" she asked...

“Nope just the work related work. Anything else is 5 gold an hour extra!”

"Oh, so we can charge more for the "other duties" then?" she asked. "Wait, 5 Gold? Hey! Who said we would work for slave wages?"

“And Naga that doesn't include pleasing your mistress. And what I meant was any extra work will be 15 gold an hour.

"No, that costs WAY more..." she said, folding her arms and looking slightly defiant...

Yes it does like not getting that lovely ass spanked all night long till it bleeds am I right Naga? It also pays with my love!”

"And double time for overtime?" she said. By now Sunate was begining to giggle, still in Gracia's arms...

"What's that worth on, say, the Zephilian stock exchange?" asked Naga.

“Are you talking about my love?”

Sunate burst out laughing out loud now. "Ho, my, do you always carry on like this?" she said, tears in her eyes. "Only when we tease..."smiled Naga.
“Who said I was teasing? The wages are true dear girls. Sunate how much do you make now?”

Naga smiled "We trust you, but, there are other ways of paying us too, or should I say, of paying us back...

" Huh?" asked Sunate. Then she said "How much?" Oh, what, a couple of silver a week?"

“How would you like to make 10 Gold an hour?”

"Of course, but, uh again, doing what? And, i-is this why you wanted to... meet me?" she said.

“Well what skills do you have dear? And no a job was only 1% of the reason I wanted to meet you dear.”

"Um, I can sew..." she said, sounding shy again...

“Good good what other work related skills do you have? Can you cook clean and care for people and what they request for their room?”

"Huh? Uh,n-no, I mean I keep my own place clean, but, I'm sure I'd not be good enough for a fancy place like, like a Princess would want..." she said.

“Oh and if you don't mind the reference to me being a princess and all that lets keep it to a bare minimum. Please? I am just a regular woman ok.”

“But, but..." she said uncertainly. "A-are you sure you'd, you know, want me there?" she asked, getting more shy again.”

“Oh and don't worry you won't be alone in trying to keep the place clean and everything. If I have to I will pay you your first weeks wages right here and now to make you say yes then I would.”

Trying..." said Naga, with a smirk, thinking of just how it would get messy again...

Sunate blinked rapidly. "I, uh, well, I guess... she said. Naga whispered "I think she'd like another reason to come, besides money, mommy..."

“Plus if you agree to come with us I will make all your dreams come true in all the most pleasurable ways possible. You can ask Naga just how good I am in bed!”

Naga sighed. Poor Sunate was probably thinking of love, and mommy was getting ahead of herself again."Uh, is that part of the, uh duty?" asked an uncertain Sunate.

“Maybe but if you are looking for love then look no further than Naga, Lina, and I.”

"But we just met..." said Sunate. "Mommy falls really quickly..." said naga, trying to be helpful. The poor girl was going to be celibate yet...

Naga sat down beside Sunate. "I'm sorry, we are overwhelming you, I know. Look, mommy isn't trying to rush you or force your decision, she's just trying to say she likes you and finds you attractive. And I can assure you that you really are attractive. But mommy comes from a world where things move faster than you are used to, and she's getting ahead of you is all. Tell you what. Why don't you come and work with us, just work, and then you can get to know us, all of us, and if things click, you can go from there, if not, you can come back whenever you are ready. And with gold in your pocket. What do you think?

Sunate was quiet. "I-I suppose I can go and work, and just see. I'd love to spend time with women like me, and I'm not without desire, I-I've just never had anyone to even talk to... Okay, I'll come..."

I start jumping for joy and finally cut the pie and serve up Cherry pie and ice cream!

Naga blinked and smiled. "Okay, cream pie it is..." she smirked.

"Huh?" said Sunate...

“Naga is making a sexual remark referring to the pie.”

"Huh?" said Sunate again.

"Here."said Naga turning the pie so the tip faced the girl. "If you think of it the right way you can see it looks like a woman's pubic hair, that nice triangle that points to the pleasure spot. If you don't shave, that is..."

"Oh, okay..." said Sunate, still a bit uncertain.

“Cream Pie is when a guy or Hermaphrodite cums in a woman's sex and the cum starts to leak out.” I explain bluntly.

"Oh..." said Sunate.

"The point is, if you like girls, you will like eating pie, he, he, he..." giggled Naga.

"I, I guess" she replied.

"My poor dear, you don't know how a woman makes love to another woman, do you?" asked Naga.

"No, not really."Sunate replied."I mean, I know how to finger myself, I guess they could do that to each other..."

“Sunate would you like me to demonstrate how to have sex with a woman with Naga? You can just watch if you want. If you say no then I won't do it.”

"Eh???" said a nervous looking Sunate. "Uh, I-I don't know... would that be... would that be alright?"

Naga nodded. "Only if it doesn't scare you or overwhelm you." she said.

“Exactly I don't mind at all in fact I like being watched!”

"W-what do I do?" she asked.

“You can just watch or act as you see fit if you want us to do this.”

"Oh,okay. Where do I, um, sit or whatever?"

“You can sit where you are because I will clear the table for Naga to lay on.”

"Table?" said Naga. She turned and started cleaning off the supper dishes.

I start to undress getting completely naked exposing my full breast and shaved pussy for Sunate to see.

The girl gave a soft "oh..." as she gazed at Gracia as she undressed. She had dreamed of things like this... Meanwhile, Naga made short work of the table.

“Naga would you please undress as well and lay on the table and spread your legs so Sunate can watch us?”

“Naga gave a bow, and daintily removed her clothes. She didn't exactly hurry, she knew there was a bit of value to the tease, but she didn't make a full production of it either. "As you can see, we look alike..." she said to Sunate. She lay down and spread her legs as asked.

I climb up onto the table in between Naga's legs and spread her lips so Sunate can get a good look and I give her an anatomy lesson on what each part is and does then I start showing her the basic techniques to pleasuring a woman and then go on to the more advanced stuff.

Naga moaned as Naga started in on her. "M-mommy..." she gasped. This was so good, and it had been so long... "Oh Sunate, I hope you decide to try this too, it is so wonderful..."

I begin "drilling" for Naga's honey with my tongue on her clit as I finger both pussy and ass with three fingers in her pussy and two in her ass. “Sunate would you like to practice on me dear?” I ask my voice dripping with honey.

Sunate gulped. She came closer."Well, can I just watch from here?" she asked, nervously, but also with excitement in her voice.

“If that is what you truly desire love.” I say my voice dripping with sexuality as I dive back into Naga's pussy with a will waving my pussy and ass back and forth temptingly like to say come and get it! As I do my pussy starts to drip my honey onto the table in great big fat drops.

Sunate was feeling overwhelmed again, but not like last time. There was no desire to run, but she just didn't know what to do. The odours were intoxicating, she was totally absorbed by what she saw, but she didn't know what to do... Naga understood. "Kiss her mommy, she needs help. Guide her."

I stop pleasuring Naga and turn around and take Sunate into a big wet kiss letting my tongue try to part her lips as I tenderly run my fingers through her hair and down her body making sure to touch her most pleasure packed zones.

Sunate gave a gasp, and couldn't break away this time. Yes! she had wanted something like this. Yes it was all so fast. No, she had no more desire to resist. timidly, she began to kiss back, willingly.

As I kiss her deeper I start to remove her clothes slowly and unnoticed until Sunate is standing there completely naked even her panties are on the floor. I let one hand play with her tits while the other makes its way to her pussy so that I can play her like a fiddle so to speak.

Sunate gasped and arched back instinctively. she seemed off balance until Naga got off the table and helped hold her. "So pretty, so pretty..." she whispered to the girl.
I finally break the kiss and say. “Now Sunate do you want me to show you true pleasure my love?”

Sunate leaned her head back on Naga's shoulder. "Uh, huh..." she gasped. Naga took a turn at kissing the blonde girl.

“Naga Lay her down on the table if you please and keep the tasty mouth busy while I eat me some virgin pie!”

Naga gently helped Sunate to lie down, then curled up on the table beside her, alternately kissing her mouth and sucking on her wonderful breasts.

I ease myself down between Sunate's legs and take a deep sniff and loving what I smell I then take a lick and my eyes light up and I say. “Wow Naga she taste so sweet almost as sweet as Lina!” I dive into Sunate's pussy licking away like a madwoman using all my skills of pleasure so that I can taste her cum soon.

Naga looked up. "Lina will be happy to hear that..." she snickered, then she resumed the kissing. Sunate surrendered herself to the sensations. What else could she do? She was making love to not one, but to two beautiful women. They wanted her, she was theirs, any way they wanted, any thing they wanted, they had only to take. She began to shake as the tension rose in her body. Something wonderful was about to happen...

As I suckle on Sunate's clit I push a finger inside her and feel inside and find that she has her hymen still at this I ask Naga. “Naga dear do you think Sunate would like to feel the pleasures of the spell of mine that you and Lina love so much?”

Naga said to Sunate "Mommy can grow a temporary cock. Do you want to try?" Sunate shook her head "No. I-I want to lose it as a woman, to a woman..." she whispered. "Maybe when I am more used to this, but now, please, I want a woman..."

“I understand love.” I go back to terrorizing Sunate's clit and pumping my finger into her tunnel and I ask during a breath are you ready to lose your virginity love?

"Yes!" she gasped. Quite clearly this time... Naga kissed fiercely...

“I push a second finger in and push until her hymen breaks and I close my eyes and go still waiting for the pain to go away with in her.

Sunate gasped and arched. She gave a little squeal into Naga's mouth, then after a minute, she relaxed, and raised her arms up to hold Naga tight to her as she kissed back. She was ready!

I go back to eating her out with a will keeping my eyes closed because I know there will be blood and I make sure that I get all of it up as I keep going.

Sunate gasped with pure pleasure as Gracia took her. She had only gone here in her dreams before, now it was real. She gave a squeal that might have been "Yes! yes!" but she was so busy shaking with excitement it was hard to say.

Once All the blood is gone I open my eyes and go full tilt on eating her out and right as she is about to climax I bite down on her clit just right to be pure erotic bliss.

Sunate gave a gasp and opened her eyes as Naga bit down. That was something she had never expected... But it had the desired effect and pushed her over the edge to an explosive orgasm. It seemed like she might never stop. Of course she eventually did, and lay there, panting...

“Well Sunate what do you think about love making between two women?”

"Wow..." the young woman managed to pant... Naga just sat there and smiled. Looks like mom had found someone after all...

Now would you like to try it out on Naga?

"N-not you?"

“Oh so you want to try it on me then huh?”

Sunate looked over to Gracia with slightly droopy eyes. "Oh can I?" she said as she sat up, slowly. "Oh, I don't know where to begin. Does it always leave you this tired after?" "Nope!" said a cheerful Naga, "often it leaves you even more tired. But mommy usually has a way or two of perking you up again. Some are nice, some are not so nice, it depends what you are in the mood for..." Sunate gulped. "Th-that sounds scary..." she said.

“Lets just say I have made Naga so tired and sore she couldn't even keep up with me. I can out last both Lina and Naga both.

Sunate had a look of fear now. "P-please, what did I get myself into?" she asked, trembling. "Hey..." said Naga gently. "Look, just remember that nothing has happened to me or Lina that we didn't want. and nothing will happen to you that you don't want. I don't know how to explain it to you exactly, but when the magic mirror made us it gave us the opposite personalities of the women we were reflected from, Naga the Serpent and Lina Inverse. My mommy is powerful and in charge, so I became the shy retiring girl you have always known. With her help I have gotten over some of that, but to do it she's had to control my life totally, at least for now. To do that, she had to give me what I secretly craved, pain. Now, that's me, remember.”

“You will make your own relationship with mommy, if you don't want pain, it won't happen. But you have to allow her to deal with us as we need too. Okay?"

There was a pause. "I don't know, I-I'll try it, but I have to see, this is all so new. Do all girls who love girls act like this? I was thinking more of, oh, you know, poems, or hearts and flowers and romantic walks until we found a secluded spot and gave way to our passions..."

Naga gave Gracia a bit of a helpless look...

“Naga go ahead and tell her about Lina ok?”

"My Lina?" asked Naga. "Well, she's the clone of the sorceress Lina Inverse, who loves boasting about how great she is, so, my Lina is a bit of a humiliation pig. But, don't let that fool you, before mommy showed up we lived a lot like you described. However, we always held ourselves in check, and we didn't know why, until mommy dropped our inhibitions and brought out what we really wanted. But we can't do it by ourselves, we aren't Mistress material. Hmmm, about Lina. Well, she's cute, she absolutely loves to make out, and well, I don't know, I seem to be scaring you even more. But look, Sunate, I never brought you here to be scared of us, but I can't lie to you about how we are, either. Don't be scared., Lina is looking forward to meeting you.”

“I am happy you are here with mommy, look, mommy needs a lover too, not just a bunch of unruly girls. You don't have to do anything you don't want..."

“And that's the truth I couldn't make you do anything you didn't want to do and a nice romantic love life does sound nice to so if that is your decision then that is how it will be but try both love styles first before you decide ok Sunate?”

Sunate gulped. "Uh, I, uh, guess I felt your strength when I first saw you and th-that's why I was attracted to you. And Naga and Lina were here first, s-so I don't have a complaint coming there, but, can I just watch? At least at first? All this pain and control talk sounds scary. I mean, I know I like a strong woman who can lead me too, but, uh, I don't know about the pain..." she replied.

“Yes that is just fine dear. So that means I don't think you will be wanting to watch when Naga here gets what she wants most then huh?”

"Uh, well, I know from tonight all about getting what you always wanted, you just gave me that. So, I can't say she shouldn't get it, but, let me decide when I'm ready to watch. I-I admit it scares the hell out of me, but, it also, well, it sounds a bit interesting, somehow..."

"There you go, you are calming down. And hey, you are right, Lina and I had been making love for years when mommy showed, up, you are literally just starting. No rush, and only you and mommy have any say in your relationship anyway." Naga said with a smile.

Sunate smiled back. "Okay, as long as I can decide if, when, and how much I get into this, I would love to stay. And, um, I'm feeling stronger, and more awake, now..."

“You always do when you make such a life changing decision. So would you like for me to go with you to pack your stuff so you can return with us to the Resort?”

Sunate smiled. "Eventually... I, uh, was hoping you could show me more, right now, and you never had a turn yet either..." she said.

“ Well what is it you want to see now dear?”

Sunate blushed and looked down. She seemed to be at a loss for words. Naga leaned over and whispered to her. Sunate nodded and smiled some thanks. Obviously she now had the right words. "I want to see how beautiful you are when you allow me to give you the ultimate pleasure one person can give another." she said, stumbling a bit, and obviously not quite at ease with a mouthful like that, but also obviously meaning it...

“Very well dear.” I trade places with Sunate and lay on my back with legs spread and my pussy soaking wet and drooling with my honey that taste like skittles.

"Uh..." said Sunate, trying to decide what to do first. "Trust your instincts." encouraged Naga. Sunate nodded, then hugged Gracia and kissed her with all the passion she had, full on her mouth. Oh, this was so good!

I deepen the kiss by working my tongue into her mouth and wrestling with her tongue with my own.

Sunate closed her eyes and wrestled back. She had dreamed of this, now, to actually be able to do it! She had received love from a woman and now she was going to give some back! She gave a happy moan.

After 5 minuets I break the kiss and tell Sunate. “Dear you can act out your wildest fantasies with me you do understand that right?”

"I have fantasies?"asked the girl, a bit startled. Naga gave her shoulders a little rub and said in a soothing voice "What have you wanted to do with a lover? Go ahead, you have one now." she said.

"Uh..." replied Sunate. then she smiled. "This?" she replied, almost as if asking for permission. With that she kissed Gracia again, then kissed and nibbled that white throat. Oh, this tasted good. She lightly suckled on Gracia's ear lobe while very gently breathing warm air into her ear. Naga smirked "That's quite the technique for a beginner..."

Sunate looked up and blushed "Well, I managed to sneak one of my brother's dirty books one night and read it. It described this and it sounded interesting. It was a guy with a girl, but I though it would work here too. Won't it?" she asked, unsure now.

Naga gently said "The way to tell is to see how your lover is taking it..."

I let out a throaty moan that shows that I am getting even more aroused.

Sunate smiled and nibbled at Gracia's neck again, this time trailing down past her shoulders, and working her way lower, trying to tease, but obviously also getting excited herself. Then, finally, she reached... THEM!!! They were huge, enormous, beautiful. She had lusted after them since she first saw Naga's copy of them. Now... the originals were hers to... to kiss, to squeeze, to fondle, to rub up against with her own inadequate ones, and finally, when she hunger could no longer take it... to suck on them. Oh gods, she could have an orgasm again just doing this!

All of the teasing and pleasure being poured over my massive mammaries actually causes me to have a gushing orgasm that covers the table in my honey.

Naga couldn't help herself. She was doing her best to leave mommy to Sunate, realising the girl needed her time as she learned how to be a lover, but she couldn't help but lick the table. So sweet, and salty. She unconsciously began to slip into slave mode...

Sunate squealed with joy at the thought that she had given pleasure. She began to kiss down Gracia's belly, stopping to tickle her navel, then... made her way down to the place that was heaven on earth for a woman... She slipped in between Gracia's legs and plunged home with her tongue. Naga gulped, and smiled. Sunate would learn, she could have worked her way down to mommy's feet, and pleased her there too, then worked her way slowly up those perfect legs, but, it was her first time, and she was doing well.
Sunate ended up with her face buried in Gracia's pussy, her own up in the air, wet, inviting, waving there in front of Naga. The clone girl gulped and openly begged "P-please Mistress, it's so inviting, can't I lick Sunate's pussy, please???"

In the middle of moaning like a banshee I say. “It's up to Sunate if you can eat her out.”

"Sunate? Please?" begged Naga. Sunate stopped for a minute, sounded unsure, then said "B-but I want it to belong to Gracia. Please?" she said as she went back to eating joyously.

I moan louder and louder as I really start to rise up towards another climax.

Sunate smiled happily as Gracia rose up, thrusting her pussy into Sunate's willing mouth. Oh yes, giving pleasure was as much fun as getting it! Then, there came a low moan from behind her. Naga said "I-m sorry, I can't..." and grabbed Sunate's wiggling ass. She bent down and began eating the girl's pussy like it was the last one on earth. Sunate gave a gasp and broke the intense tonguing she was giving Gracia. "But-but, I'm for your mother!" she cried out in tearful protest.

I bark out at Naga “Naga she said no! This is not like you to break an order. You will be punished tonight count on it!”

Naga pushed back tearfully. "I-I'm sorry mommy, but she's so, so, beautiful, so ripe, I couldn't help myself..." Sunate was crying and climbed into Gracia's arms for comfort. "I-I'm sorry Gracia, I wanted to make you cum so bad, but I was caught by surprise. Please, don't I belong to you?" Naga crawled off the bed and went into the other room. "I'll wait until you are ready for me..." she said quietly, giving Gracia and Sunate the chance to be alone.

“Of coarse you are for me dear.” I hug her lovingly and say “You may continue when ever you are ready dear. Naga come back in here and sit down this will be part one of your punishment! Having to watch while we make love!”

Naga nodded and returned. She sat down on the floor where she could get a good look. Sunate looked at her, then Gracia, puzzled. She wasn't sure what to do next.

I take Sunate into a deep kiss to get her stirring again.

Sunate eased back into the kiss and soon she was shyly using her tongue. It only took a little bit before she had settled back into the good feelings of desire. Naga gulped, and watched, wishing she could be on the bed still. Her hand strayed to her pussy and she began to pleasure herself, rubbing her clit, and running her fingers in and out like she was being fucked by mommy...

“Sunate are you ready to return to eating out my wet pussy?”

Sunate just smiled her response, and began to kiss her way back down to Gracia's womanhood. Naga felt a tad jealous, she wanted to eat mommy too,and Sunate, and Lina, if only she were here. Oh, this was worse than a heavenly beating...

I moan happily as Sunate starts to kiss her way down to my soaking wet femsex and I let out a loud moan as she reaches it at this I motion Naga to come sit on my face so I can eat her out to.

Sunate returned to her eating with a will. So tasty, so erotic. Oh yes, she loved girls. She blessed the day that Naga's mother had come to town! For her part, Naga didn't need to be told twice, she got up and carefully positioned her self over Gracia's face, lowering herself down to where she could be reached by that magical mouth. "Oh, heaven, but I want to eat too, not just be eaten..." she moaned, and pouted...

Tough shit toots. Just be glad I am eating you out after you disobeyed an order. I set to eating Naga out with a will she has not felt in a very long time. As I do I am reaching a powerful climax rapidly.

"You're so mean mommy..." gasped an aroused Naga, as that tongue drilled in to her most sensitive spot. She stopped talking and began breathing deeply, rising rapidly to her own climax. Sunate was excited by Gracia's obvious explosion of pleasure and licked away, eager, greedy even, to do it again.

In an instant my muscles clamp tight and my legs clamp down on Sunate's head as my pussy gushes cum like a volcano filling her mouth and coating her face fully.

Sunate hardly noticed the cum, she wanted pussy! Her hand drifted down to her own pussy and she began to play with herself, aroused to the point of wanting another orgasm. Naga quivered, then exploded her own gush all over Gracia."Oh, by all the gods!" she exclaimed as the pleasure coursed through her body.

I drink up Naga's cum and then say after removing Naga from my face “Sunate would you like me to pleasure you while you pleasure me?”
Naga groaned as she got pushed off. No fair, only once? And not even a daisy chain? Sunate lifted her face. "Oh can we? Please Gracia, yes I'd love that. Oh, this is all so new, but I love all of it!" she smiled. Naturally, she wasn't a dumb girl, so the art of scooting over to a "69" didn't need any explaining to her.

I lick my lips lustfully wanting her sweet pussy so bad that I can't stand it!

Sunate swung around, presenting herself to Gracia and resumed eating. She found it a bit awkward, coming down from the top like that. Well, nothing that practice wouldn't fix, right? She carried on. Naga watched, and wanted to help so badly, but she was bad and knew this was punishment. She began to cry a little bit in frustration. Oh, what to do? She was just going to end up being bad again, she knew it... Her hands went back to her pussy as she watched.

I set to eating Sunate with the same will that I had used on Naga just minuets before.

Sunate paid attention to Gracia's technique and tried using it back on her. It worked, sort of, but she still found the angle awkward. Maybe if she was taller it would work. But she was making love and as long as Gracia liked it she wasn't going to complain. The tonguing coming back was certainly heavenly. Naga just stared. she wanted to help so badly, but Sunate had been scared off the last time. What to do?

I keep on eating away like a demon has possessed me to do the best pussy eating possible for any mortal.

Sunate gave a gasp and broke her own eating. The pleasure was getting to her. And so was the fact that the angle was still wrong, her neck was getting sore. "Wh-what do I do?" she cried, "I, I can't seem to get the hang of this?" Naga saw a chance. "I can help, just don't be afraid of me this time, please, Sunate?"

Sunate looked at her. "W-what do you want?" she asked. Naga replied, let me eat mommy, and then you can eat me, you'll find the angle on the neck is much better, and it'll be easier." Sunate looked uncertain. "But I want to learn how to please Gracia, I should practice on her body?"

"As for that, don't forget my body is exactly the same as hers, Sunate, it's my heart that's different."

"Uh, I guess, I don't know, what do I do?" replied Sunate, sounding very uncertain.

“Naga is right about how both our bodies are exactly the same we both respond the same way to the same pleasures that you would be giving her and we taste the same and everything.” I say as I stop eating just to say so.

"But, then I'm not good enough to please you?" whispered an uncertain Sunate.

“Love you are wonderful in every way and I just don't want you hurting your self at all just to pleasure me. I think Naga came up with a great idea to do a Daisy Chain and for that I will let her slide just this once for her disobedience.”

"D-Daisy Chain?" asked a puzzled sounding Sunate. "Let it slide?" asked a disappointed sounding Naga...

“To a point Naga. And if you would explain a daisy chain to dear Sunate I don't think she knows what that is.”

Naga sighed, then smirked. "To a point? Oh, so it's going to be needles then?" she teased. " She smiled at Sunate. "Well when two girls go at it mouth to pussy like you and mommy were doing it's usually called a sixty nine, because it looks a bit like the number. When three or more girls do it it is called a Daisy Chain, because it's like when kids make those chains with the stems of the flowers and they stick the point of one into the base of the others? You can do the same with Dandelion stems too."

Sunate thought for a second, then giggled. "Okay, I get it. Uh, well, I get the idea that if I live with Gracia you and Lina will also be involved in the love making. I don't know, I always thought of myself as a monogamous kind of girl."

Naga smiled. "Mommy will show you how to make flesh and blood sex toys out of us if you'd like, then we won't seem like we are in the way.

Sunate gulped. "I hadn't thought about stuff like that. Uh, okay, lets try this Daisy Chain thing, and we can see how it goes. Uh, this is going to take some getting used to..."

I stay laying down and guide Sunate to my mouth as Naga puts her head between my legs and I slowly turn onto my side so that Sunate was laying on her side her front facing my front as well as Naga's. Then I start eating with a possessed will.

Sunate groaned at the return of pleasure. For a minute she could only absorb the sensations. Then her desire got to her and she willingly dove into Naga's pussy, eating with a will of her own. For awhile the room was filled with muffled pink moans as the women knew intense pleasure.

I continue eating Sunate eating my way to her very heart and not in the literal manner either way to much blood for her to do that and I find myself rushing up to orgasmic bliss in a stampede of climax soaking Naga's face with my juices and biting down on Sunate's clit just right to make her cum.

Naga ate and drank like she had been starving and had just got a meal. She squirmed and moaned as Sunate ate her too. Then Gracia bit Sunate just so and the girl pulled back, screaming in pleasure and had a very powerful orgasm. she didn't quite faint, but she was so weak she had to sink to the bed, panting.

“Did I hurt you Sunate?” I ask in concern.

Sunate could only lie there, breathing deeply and rapidly. Naga smiled. "I don't think so..." she smiled.

“Oh that makes me happy that I brought her such bliss.” I stop and take a chance. “Sunate would you now like to experiance the flesh and blood sex toy that I can make for yourself now?”

Sunate nodded."I will try anything you want me too, Gracia... But be gentle, I'm just exhausted, okay?"

“I will always be gentle love just tell me how big do you think you can handle ok.”

Sunate looked confused."I don't know." she said. "Give her a normal sized one first, mommy." suggested Naga. "You can get bigger for her once she's used to it and wants it."

“But the question is what is a normal size? All I have ever seen is 12" long and 3" wide.”

"I- I don't know?" replied Naga. "Um, wait, I heard it was something like, uh, I'm not sure, six inches? and about an inch and a half in circumference?"

“Don't you mean diameter?”

Naga shook her head. "No, sorry, just circumference. But it's only what I heard, I don't know."

Sunate just blinked. "It's okay," she said. "I don't care if I ever have anything manlike in me down there, Gracia. I like girls, but I'll do it if you will get pleasure from it. You can be as big as you think it should be okay?"

I chant.* Cockfutanaris Maledicktus! *At that a 7 1/2" long 2" in diameter cock grows out from above my slit and I ask Sunate. “Love are you ready? I will keep this male member until I have orgasmed 4 times I am afraid my love.”

Sunate looked at the penis that sprouted from Gracia and gulped. "I, well, I've never seen one of those before, it looks so big." she said. "But, if you think it's okay, I trust you. And you can cum in me all you want, I like that part already..." she added.

“Where would you like it first love? Mouth, pussy, between your breast, or in that tight little ass that I think is just so beautiful!”

Sunate's eyes opened wide. "I-it... you... it goes in to those places????" she said, shocked. She looked to Naga.

"Try using your hand first, Sunate." she counseled. "You can see how it acts, then you can try it inside you. I recommend you take it in the normal place and see what that is like. Then, do whatever you want."

Sunate gulped. "O-okay..." she said. "Now what?" she asked Gracia.

I would take Naga's advice she has taken much larger ones than this from me and she knows more about it than Lina does.

"Okay..."said Sunate. With Naga's help they got Gracia to lay back. Sunate got comfortable and gently grasped the erect cock with her hand. A few experimental kisses to let her know it was nothing to fear, and she began to stroke up and down the shaft. Naga would occasionally add a lick or a suck to keep things lubricated.

I moan lustfully and actually louder than when my pussy was being pleasured.

"W-wow..." said Sunate at one particularly loud moan. "It means she likes it." encouraged Naga. "It is kind of, well, fun..." admitted Sunate, giving a good tug.

At that good tug both my cock and femsex gush cum seeing as I have been so sexually stimulated in the past few minuets. As I cum I let out a very loud grunt/moan in pure orgasmic pleasure my back arching and eyes rolling into the back of my head.

Sunate sat back and watched in utter fascination as Gracia arched back and shot a large arch of white cum onto the air. It landed on her belly and her breasts. "Proper etiquette says you should clean her off now." said Naga. Sunate gave her a puzzled look. Well, she wasn't clueless, it was more that she wanted to know if she understood right. Naga demonstrated by licking the cum off of one of Gracia's breasts then sucking on it and fondling it. Sunate followed suit. "It tastes funny." she said. "Bad?" asked Naga. "N-no, not bad, it's just, unusual. But I think I'll get to like it..." she added, slurping up the cum on Gracia's tummy, then working her way up to the other breast and cleaning it off too.

I moan happily as I am getting even more pleasure.

After a few minutes Naga gently reached over and pulled Sunate up until she was sitting on Gracia's belly. The younger girl could feel the hard erection touching her back. She looked a bit uncertain."When you are ready, Sunate, lift yourself up and slide back. Then lower yourself onto mommy. You do it and you won't hurt yourself, okay?" Sunate nodded.

“I will wait for you to decide love ok?”

After a bit she did just that. She gave a little gasp as the tip touched her pussy lips, then slowly, but steadily lowered herself down, until all of Gracia had gone inside. She sat there for a minute, feeling the sensations. "Well, I never knew what this felt like before." she said. "I still wouldn't do it if it was a man, but I think I can like this. Um, will you, uh, cum in me, Gracia? Say, are you able to make me have a baby?"

“If that is what you wish love. I would not do anything you don't want me to do. Are you ready for me to start moving now?”

"I- I never thought about it before is all..." said Sunate. "Yes, please, move in me...”

I start a slow thrusting while holding Sunate still so she would feel the movement with in her and so I could feel the pleasure as well.

After a minute, Sunate began to moan softly. Naga moved around to help hold the girl too.

“Do you want to have my child love if not let me know before I cum ok?”

Sunate began to join in the thrusting movements. she was panting slightly. "I don't care, you decide, just cum in me, please..." she moaned.

I start to increase my thrusts inside Sunate working up to a frenzied pace all the way up to the point where I push my cock all the way inside her and and cum. I pull back slowly but leave my cock inside her letting her decide where she wanted it next.

Sunate pounded along with Gracia. "Oh gods yes, I like this after all, a woman, but you're fucking me!" she yelled. Then she felt Gracia cum and she exploded in her own orgasm. She had a little faint and fell back onto Naga who held her up, Gracia still deep inside her.

“I lay back panting slightly waiting for Sunate to wake up so that she can decide where she wants to go next. “Naga that was absolutely divine. If she ever lets you fuck her you should try it!”

Sunate awoke. “Wow..." she panted. "Now what?"

“Any thing you wish dear I have two more cums left before my cock goes away until next casting.

Sunate smiled. "You can do that again to me if you want. Can I be on the bottom this time? Or, you mentioned other places, what were they again?"

“Between your breast, in your mouth, and in that delicious tight little ass of yours!

"Uh, okay..."said Sunate. "Okay let's try between my poor little breasts, then, uh, back in my pussy again?" she asked.

“So no fucking that tight little ass?”

"I don't know, I never thought about it, it sounds scary..." said Sunate. Naga said to her "It's only when you are ready. You are new to all this." she soothed the girl.

I scoot up onto your belly and slide my cock between your beautiful breast and push them together and start thrusting between them after using some veggie oil as lube so it don't hurt either of us.

Sunate giggled as she watched Gracia's cock slide between her breasts. "Oh, that's so kinky." she said. She pushed her breasts together to give Gracia more to slide in.

“How does it feel to you dear?” I ask Sunate with a moan.

"I like it when you moan like that. You can do just about anything to me if it gives you pleasure." she purred as she watched the cock with fascination.

“Naga do you want a turn after I finish up this casting?” I ask as I keep thrusting lustfully moaning more and more.

"Giving or getting" her clone asked with a giggle.

“Getting if Sunate agrees to it.” I say as I look to Sunate with a warm smile as I gently hold her head in a manner that the head of my cock goes into her mouth and it no longer taste of veggie oil but very tangy from all my precum flowing from it.

Sunate allowed Gracia to use her mouth. After all, if she could lick her pussy... "mmmm," she said tasting the strangely compelling flavour. She wondered if other girls tasted that way... she didn't seem to hear the questions about Naga getting any, but then, she was somewhat lost in the pleasure of the moment. Wow, what a way to lose your virginity...

After a few more minuets I cum filling Sunate's mouth with my warm seed that has an even stronger flavor than my precum.

Sunate choked as Gracia flooded her mouth. She swallowed what she could, but the gush was more than she had been ready for. Naga helped her pull away and cough out the excess. After the girl got her breath back she smiled at Gracia. "Oops..." she said.

“I am sorry about that I should have warned you about the amount I cum when I have a cock shouldn't I have.”

"Um, do guys have this much cum?" she asked curiously.

“Not at all it is from the enchantment its self.”

"Oh, I see. And the taste then?" she was still curious. As she spoke Naga got her to wiggle down so that she was lying flat on her back. Naga began to play with Sunate's pussy to get her wet and ready again for Gracia.

“The taste is my normal taste as you should remember from before when you was eating me out love.”

Sunate cocked a curious eye. Well, okay, she didn't remember, the evening was beginning to blur into one long, wonderful, but tiring, fuck.

“Are you ready for my final cum love? And if so where do you want it?”

Sunate snuggled down and smiled up at Gracia. "I already said I was yours, Gracia, just take me any time and any way you want. I like it!"

I smile and guide her onto her hands and knees going for the full hole plugging of her to seal the deal. I kneel down behind her and start to lick and rub her tight little pucker to make it loosen up for my cock.

Sunate smiled and rolled over as Gracia wanted. She moaned as Gracia entered her again. Instinctively she pushed back taking her new lover all the way in. "So good..." she moaned...

I start to thrust into her tight pucker moaning 10 times louder than the loudest I had moaned earlier. “OH GODS YOUR ASS IS DEVINE! I AM GOING TO LOOSE MY FUCKING MIND!”

Sunate's eyes popped open as she realise where Gracia actually wanted to put the cock. she gave a little scream, but Naga quickly hugged her and comforted her. Sunate was able to relax into it and soon enough Gracia was thrusting away inside her tightest hole. Sunate was brave but kept a tight grip on Naga throughout the whole time. She didn't cum, but she decided it was something she wouldn't be afraid of in the future, it would just take, well, practice...

After a few more minuets I start flexing my cock in such a manner that I start hitting Sunate's A-Spot . I cum filling her bowels with my hot seed and I fall back my cock gone completely. “Oh That was great how about you love?”

Sunate was caught by surprise as Gracia seemed to pull some sort of a contortion inside and hit... well, where did she hit? She didn't care, it did the trick and she had an unexpected orgasm. Then she was weak again and full of sticky, messy wonderfulness, and she sank to the bed. "I feel exhausted..." she said."Wonderful full, and exhausted. I can't cum any more tonight, Gracia, I'm sorry. If you can I'll do whatever you want, but I can't, I need to sleep..." "I can take over if you still want, mommy." offered Naga.

Is that ok with you Sunate love? Naga still needs to be punished but I don't know if you will be able to handle watching it.”

Sunate smiled."Will it keep me awake?" she asked.

Chapter 17

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“It might.”

Sunate yawned.. "Hey, tell you what, go ahead, and if it's too much, I'll leave, or say something."

“Ok love just let us know if it gets to much ok?”

Sunate rolled onto her side and propped her head up on her hand. "I never ever thought of you as being a, a, whatever you call someone who likes pain, Naga. Were you always like this?" Naga replied "Probably, but I didn't know to act on it until just recently..."

I get up and cast.* Cockfutanaris Maledicktus. *At that I grow a massive 30" long 6 1/2" in diameter cock and say “Hey Naga is that a cockroach over there in the corner?”

Naga giggled. "Just order me to bend over, okay, mommy?" she smirked, as she assumed the position...

“Awe but its more fun to take you by surprise!”

Sunate 's eyes almost popped out, she never dreamed one of those things could get so big...

“Naga sighed, got up and went over to the corner. To be a brat, she squatted down. "I don't think so mommy, I don't see one..." she said, innocently...

I rush over and lift her butt in the air and ram the monstrosity deep into her tight pucker with no lube or teasing to loosen it up before hand.

Naga crashed into the wall, screaming in obvious agony as she was punished. Sunate gave a great cry as well, tumbled onto the floor and scuttled into the corner hiding her eyes and ears from the screams...

“Don't you like it Naga? I thought you liked pain?” I ask in a sultry voice. “You liked it when I raped you our last night here didn't you?”

"YES!!!" screamed Naga. "GODS YES!!!"

“It's ok Sunate Naga will be fine and I will never do this to you ok.” I start to drive my massive member deep inside Naga's tight pucker wildly giving her no time to adjust to it.

Naga screamed in pain, and in wild abandon as her pain which was pleasure took over her whole body. Sunate kept hiding, then peeking, unable to decide which was the stronger feeling, the wanting to hide, or to watch...

“Oh gods Naga the way you are squeezing my cock feels like heaven! Naga are you ready for an upgrade in size yet?” I ask in a lusty voice.

Naga sounded defiant as she said "Anything you can give, I can take..."

“Are you sure Naga? I can make a cock as wide as we are tall!”

Naga just laughed a painful laugh. "Don't go fainting on me if you do, mommy..." she said. She seemed to have an orgasm right after that...

“I will show you Naga my little princess!” I make my cock grow to 46" long and 12" in diameter and continue Drilling DEEP inside her bowels.

“Naga just screamed again, whether in agony or ecstasy it was impossible to tell...

Naga was obviously caught up in an endless orgasm. This would likely go on until she fainted...

I keep on slamming away into Naga with a will to make her submit. “You will say uncle Naga or I will prove to you that I am a cold hearted Mistress when I need to be!”

"P-prove it, you know I want it..." she gasped...

“You dumb ass cunt very well you asked for it!” I make the cock grow showing that I have mastered the ability to change size up to 3 times at least now to a whopping 17" in diameter and added 10 inches to length but thinning down to the point that it is able to come out her mouth and not kill her and she sees the cock sticking at least 6 inches out of her mouth.

Naga gave a strangled gurgle as the tip of mommy's cock shot out her mouth. No wonder it hurt so badly down there... She had a wicked desire to bite down...

She finds it is impossible to bite down from the simple fact that her jaw is wide open to the poith that it has no give at all.

Naga simply faded into pleasure and pain at that. Mommy could rape her to death for all she cared right now...

“Naga give me a thumbs up for you give up and a thumbs down for never.”

Naga didn't even respond, unless her constant quivering in orgasm was a form of response.

“Sunate what do you think she should do? Give up or try and hold on till I cum four times seeing as I haven't even came once yet?”

I keep pounding away Like a demon possessed beast fucking something dead that wont feel a thing.

Sunate could only shake her head in shock."I-I don't know..." she quavered...

“Love like I said you never have to worry I WILL never do anything like this to you Naga asked for it.” At that I cum for the first of four times coating the wall with my cum as I shot out of my cock that was still sticking out of Naga's mouth by 6 inches.

Sunate was just too shocked to answer. Her first time making love, and now this? Was this how it was supposed to be? It was so, so, brutal. If Naga wanted that was there something wrong with her? The girl shivered in fright, not sure of what to make of it all...”

“Love would you like to come eat me out to help me cum sooner I swear on my life I will never go this far or big with you. Not even if you asked me to.”

Sunate gulped. She didn't know what to do. "O-okay..." she said, finally. Anything to end this... She went over behind Gracia, and knelt down behind her so she could lick her pussy while she thrust away into Naga.

I really start moaning. “Oh yes Love that feels so good harder please bite my clit make me cum I am getting worried about Naga and she is the only one who can take this size because I will never use it in you! Or on you!”

Sunate did as Gracia asked and bit gently down on her clit, shaking her head slightly.

At that I cum again and cover both the wall and Sunate's face. “Bite it a little harder please love.”

Sunate gulped. She wasn't sure how hard to bite, so she slowly increased the pressure, figuring Gracia would stop her.

Once she gets so hard that it starts to bleed I cum hard and Sunate is now covered in cum and my cock volcanoes cum into the wall. “Ok love just one more time and this torture devise will go away I hope.”

Naga seemed to have fainted by now. She was also looking a bit blue in the face... Sunate nodded, ate Gracia a bit more then bit her again.

I cum again and as I hoped the cock started to withdraw until it vanished and I catch Naga and turn her onto her back and start doing CPR and mouth to mouth to make her breath. Followed by Resurrection. “Please Naga my daughter don't die on me please what would I tell your Lina?”

Sunate stood there, not sure what to make of it all. Eventually, there was a cough, and Naga opened her eyes. Her voice was hoarse, she couldn't do more than whisper "Not bad..."

“Never make me do that again please! I am begging you!”

Naga smiled. It seemed she had won, somehow. "We shall see..."she rasped, sitting up.

I cast a resurrection on you your voice should come back soon. “Naga do you realize you almost died due to your stupidity? What do you think your Lina would say if I had to tell her that you died due to your dumb pride!”

Naga smirked. "I was the slave, the Mistress is the one who's supposed to stay in control. You let me top you from the bottom, mommy..." she said, her voice sounding a bit better already. "See? I know a phrase or two..."

“Naga was you even thinking about Lina?”

"I knew you wouldn't actually let me die, mommy..." she said softly.
“ Naga you almost did I was giving you CPR and mouth to mouth for 3 minuets and a full power Resurrection and it still took you 30 seconds to respond to all of that.” I say with tears in my eyes. “If Sunate hadn't helped me to cum the last 3 times you would be long dead Naga dear.”

Naga sighed. "Okay, you want an apology, I'm sorry. But, when I get in that way, you have to remember you are in control mommy, that's what it means for me to be a slave, I give up all control, all of it."

“Just try and remember you also have a lover sitting at home worried about you. Sunate are you still here love?”

Naga shrugged. "I'll try." she promised. Sunate had, in the meantime, wandered into the next room and sat down.

“Love lets all three go get a bath and get cleaned up so we can go get your stuff if you still want to come stay with us and if you don't I understand fully.” I say in a sad tone. “I get up and walk into the other room to look in on her.

Naga hugged the girl. "Give it a try, Sunate. You have a submissive streak too, you know you have, I've seen it at work. You just were not ready to see it at full force. We were bad there, not to gentle you into it. Anyway, Lina's more like you, a bit of a brat, you might like it. And no one does anything to anyone against their will, not even what you just saw. What do you say?"

Sunate looked to her for a minute then shook her head yes. "It is worth a try, I don't want to go back to what I had..." she said softly.

“Well girls lets get a bath and then we can go get Sunate's stuff what do you say to that?”

They both agreed to that and soon a bath was gotten ready. Naga lit a candle, as it was getting to be evening and led the girls out to their pond. She was about to ask mommy to warm it up, but then realised she was supposed to do it herself. "Um, now here's where it really gets tricky..." she muttered. She concentrated, then cast "FIREBALL" into the pond...

“Very good Naga I am proud of you! Let's test the water now.” I stick my toe and pull it back real fast and say. “Brrrrrr its still cold!” I then proceed to charge up a Lina Inverse sized fireball and send it into the pond and it is now nice and toasty almost as warm as our hot springs.

Naga sighed. Oh well... She stepped down into the water and settled in with a happy sigh. Sunate followed her.

I do a running swan dive into the water with zero splash and come up commando style stalking the two girs from just under the waters surface.

"Showoff..."muttered Naga as she relaxed into the water. Sunate smiled. "Impressive, though..." she said.

As the two drop their guard I am only inches away from them and yet invisible at this angle and I reach out and grab both of their nipples that was close enough acting like a fish that is hungry.

Sunate screamed and leapt up. Naga just laughed and let the unknown molester work away. "I think it's mommy..." she said to Sunate.

I pull back my hands fast enough to not get caught. Suddenly I come up out of the water with a scream and it is plain to see I have a Crayfish attached to my clit in the most painful of ways.

Sunate screamed and leapt up. Again. Naga gave Gracia a puzzled look. "We have crayfish???" she said.

I am running around yelling. “Get it off get it off please!” Crying loudly and in pain not pleasure.

Naga sighed and stood up. Waiting a few seconds, Gracia ran right beside her. Naga reached out and grabbed the offending crustacean and pulled it off...

I let out a blood curdling scream in pure pain as I fall forward into the water bubbles rising and me nowhere to be seen coming up for air. You two then see me float up on my belly lifeless.

Naga stared at the water, wondering what mommy was up to. Sunate jumped in and began to look for her. Then they spotted her floating on the water. "Eeek! I think she's dead!" screamed Sunate. "I hope not."said Naga coming to investigate. "I never got that good at Recovery yet, and I never did Resurrection at all..." She listened to Gracia's mouth to see if she was breathing. Nothing. "Right..." she said as she began to give Gracia mouth to mouth and push her to the shore.

After a few minuets I finally start coughing up water and breathing again. “Thank you girls you would never guess who I got to see again. Naga take a guess.”

"Um, the crayfish?" said a confused Naga. What was she talking about?

“I saw mommy Naga I saw My mommy!”

Naga looked a bit shocked. "Oh..." was all she could say. "Oh, what did she say?" asked Sunate.

“She told me that is wasn't my fault that she died that she was doing her job as a mother to protect her daughters and she would do it again in a heart beat if she was still alive. She also told me that it isn't my time, that there are still things I need to do in this world. I also learned that if everything would have went smoothly me and Amelia wouldn't have been the only children of Seyruun.”

Naga reached over and hugged Gracia. She could remember what had gone on. Sunate asked "Oh, like what do you have to do?"

“I don't know she wouldn't tell me she said that it was up to me to figure it out.” I hug Naga tightly whispering to her “ Mommy had been pregnant 4 times between me and Amelia and they all miscarried due to stress, Naga.”

"Oh..." said Naga, a bit shocked. "I'm sorry." she whispered back. "Do you want one of your own?"

“I can already tell that Sunate is pregnant dear. Love I have some news that is up to you if it is good news or bad news.”
Naga blinked. "How do you know so fast?" she asked. "What news?"

The magic signature that wasn't there before I fucked her and came in her pussy dear. “I say in a whisper. “Well Sunate it looks like your pregnant love it is up to you if you take it as good news or bad news.

Sunate was stunned."Huh??" she said, finally.

Yes I noticed that when we first meet you had no magic with in you and now there is a slight magic signature right where your womb is.

Sunate blinked. "Uh..." she said. Naga smiled and hugged her. "That's special you know." she said. "Lina and I can't get pregnant because we are clones." "R-really?" Sunate asked Naga. "I, uh, I, well, I did ask, didn't I? Okay, but now what?"

“For your child to already be putting off a magic signature at this stage that can only mean one thing love. That this child will be even more powerful than Lina Inverse the Bandit killer! And Naga you know what that means don't you?”

Sunate blinked, and looked blank. "Is that good?" she asked. Naga shook her head no. "Not really..." she said.

“Lina Inverse is my equal in power to a point I am the only living being that is a mortal that survived one of her Dragon Slaves that wiped most of Atlas City off the map. And if our child learns such a powerful spell then we are doomed if the child is not trained properly in magic by a Sorceress Supreme like myself.

"Oh..." said Sunate, not sure what this meant. "But surely Lina's problem isn't her power, it's how she uses it?" asked Naga.

“Yes but power corrupts to a point. She knows the damage a Dragon Slave causes and yet she does so even within the walls of a city. But enough of that lets get cleaned up and our clothes on and head to get Sunate's things so we can head home what do ya say girls?”

Naga chuckled. "I think I can recall a few memories where you were about as bad, mommy dearest..." she smirked.

“Oh yeah Stone Ghost if I remember correctly.” I give a nervous chuckle. I quickly wash and get dried off and dressed. “Are you girls coming out soon?”

"Yep." smiled Naga as she helped the still stunned Sunate out of the pool.

I help her dry Sunate off and dress her. “How are we going to explain to her folks that she is moving in with us in Zoana with her stunned like this?”

"Just take her?" said Naga, helpfully...

“Well Naga lets see if we can rouse her from shock so she can talk to her folks instead ok.”
I try by giving Sunate a quick kiss on the lips and wait to see what that did.

Sunate turned to Gracia, and looked at her. "I, I don't like it hard..." she whispered.

“Huh? What do you mean love?”

"What you did to Naga, maybe she likes it,but it scared me..." she replied.

“I know and like I promised I will never go to that extreme or anywhere near it with you love.”

“So are you ready to go get your stuff and head to your new home?”

"I want to go, but I don't know what to tell mom and dad..."

“Tell them that you got a new job outside of Zoana at a Hot Springs Resort making 100 times more than you are at the dress shop with free room and bored.”

Sunate sighed. Gracia didn't seem to want to get it...

Naga said "I think she doesn't know how to say goodbye. Or if she should tell them about you."

“Oh I got you. Well if you would like I can walk in with you and introduce myself as the owner of said Resort even though actually I am just over the financial books Naga and Lina are the actual owners and it won't be good bye because they are more than welcome to come visit.”

Sunate nodded. "Okay,I guess that would work. But, I've never left them before. Ever since I was a little girl on Mispross island, then we moved, several times, and ended up here, I've always been with them. I don't know, this is suddenly all so sudden. I want to go, I just know I'll miss them." she looked around. "Uh, I better get dressed..."

Naga said to Gracia "And are you recovered from your case of the crayfish yet?"

“Yeah I am fine dear.” I say as I am already dried off and dressed in a regal looking dress to show off just who I really am. “Also love I don't think they will have any problems with the fact that you will be living with royalty do you?”

Sunate frowned."I'm not sure, they never talked much about royalty, but the few times they did they seemed cautious about something. Maybe you should just be rich?"

Naga hmmmed. "If they left Mispross to end up here they may not want to be too involved with the world for some reason. Better take it easy mommy." She sighed. "Perhaps we better be twins or something?" she asked, suspecting Sunate's parents wouldn't understand about mirror clones, somehow.

“Yeah I see your point at that I change into a simple dress that shows wealth but not royalty and ask “So how about this then?” Doing a slight twirl.

Sunate chuckled as she got dressed. "That might do. Only, say that you are cousins, not sisters, it'll be too hard to explain why Naga ended up here, dirt poor, while you got to be rich. But if you were a cousin who wanted to look for her that might work." she said.
Or identical twins separated at birth.” I say helpfully.

Sunate shrugged."Maybe." she said.

“Well we got time to work it out right? So lets all get ready and start heading in that direction shall we?”

Sunate lead the way through the village to her house.

I stand back a little and wait for my introduction.

Sunate opened the door and said "I'm home..." A woman answered "Welcome back dear, you are late? How was the day at the shop?"

Sunate replied " Oh it, aw... okay as usual, but it is what happened afterwards. You'll never guess, I, uh, I got a new job."

"What?" said her mother. There was the sound of a back door opening and someone still unseen entering the kitchen. "Ah, my little girl, you are back. How are you?" said a man, probably her father. "She was just saying something about a new job, dear." said the woman. "Really? Did you get promoted then? I knew you were talented." the man said.

A slight grin crossed my face at this.

Sunate took a deep breath, then plunged in. "It's rather complicated, but, uh you remember that Naga and Lina are leaving us? Well, we didn't know why, but I do now. It turns out that Naga's got a twin sister, named Gracia, only she didn't know it, they got separated at birth somehow. But Gracia was looking for Naga all this time and finally found her. So, long story short, she and Lina are going off to live with Gracia. Gracia owns a big spa somewhere by Zoana, and she needs a seamstress for all her linens and uniforms and things like that. Gracia asked Naga, and Naga thought of me, and well, they came and talked to me and I think it sounded alright, so, uh, well, I said yes to the job."

I continue to wait just outside with Naga for us to be introduced.

Her mother said "Oh my..." Her father added "This is a bit, um sudden, isn't it? how do you know you can trust these people? You should have asked us before you accepted." Sunate said "It's okay, look, they are standing outside, willing to come in and talk to you, so, uh, can I bring them in?"

There was a pause, then her father said "Very well." Sunate opened the door again and ushered Naga and Gracia in. "Mommy and Daddy, this is Gracia, and this is Naga." The parents blinked, then Naga spoke up, with a chuckle. "Actually, I'm Naga, and this is my long lost twin Gracia." she said, correcting Sunate. The parents gave the girls several once overs, then looked at each other, very uncertain.

I do a very polite curtsy in my dress and say “It is an honor to meet the parents of such a skilled Seamstress I would consider it an honor to add her to the payroll at 100 gold a week for the troubles and on top of that you two are more than welcome to come by and relax at our resort for free.

The parents looked at each other again and then her father said, suspiciously, "That's... a lot of money. I'm as proud of my daughter as any man, but, really? So much?"

“Yes you see this Resort is practically in the back yard of Queen Martina and once we are up and running with full staff even the queen herself will be coming to the resort as well as many other rich people. You see when I stumbled upon the place I was stunned because of the fact that this spring just so happened the purest hot spring that I have ever had the honor of bathing in and I am rich so I can afford such a high payroll and a woman of your daughter Sunate's skill deserves more than she was being paid at the dress shop and my sister here is going to be paid the same amount while I work for free and make sure every one that works for me is happy.”

"Work for free?" said the mother."That makes no business sense."said the father. "Bet you're broke before the year is out. Well, Sunate, you are of age, I'd strongly advise against this, but what do you want?"

Sunate hugged her daddy. "I want to give it a try. What's the worst that can happen, I return home broke? At least I'll have had an adventure."

Her father nodded, then shrugged. "When did you want to leave?" he said, sadly.

“On that note about being broke before the year is out I have more money than that and second of all They will be being paid out of my money and the money from the patrons of the resort. I was hoping that she could leave tonight, we have a few things that still need some repairs that will be perfect for her and to ease your mind take this as a fee for allowing your daughter to come work for us.” I toss him a bag of 1,000 gold.

Sunate thought a minute then said, "I hope you don't mind, can I leave soon? Maybe even, tonight? Or tomorrow morning?" she asked.

Then Gracia spoke and tossed money at her father. The man frowned. "Are you trying to buy me off then?" he asked, looking at, but not touching, the bag where it fell. Sunate sighed. Gracia didn't have much tact it seemed. Naga spoke up. "No Sir, she's not trying to bribe you. It's a bit uncouth I realize, but she comes from a different world than here. She's only trying to reassure you that she can indeed meet her obligations to your daughter."

Her mother shook her head. "Sunate, sleep on this and if you want to, go in the morning, okay? Besides, it's dark now..." she said. Sunate was uncertain, and looked over to Naga and Gracia.

“I understand your worry milady but trust in this I have only Sunate's best interest in mind. I can guarantee her safety all the way there by use of levitation or ray-wing if I must to do so. For you see we have a dead line to open and with the level of work left to be done we really need her to start tonight to be able to make the dead line and as I am sure you are aware of if a resort doesn't meet the dead line of opening day then it is doomed to fail before it is even open. With Sunate's, Naga's, Lina's, and my skills we might if we push it hard enough might be able to open a day or two early but with out Sunate we are doomed to open a week past schedule.

The parents frowned. Her father said "You must do as you must, Sunate. We will be here for you, but you be careful, it is a long way to go to Zoana." "Are you a magic user, then?" asked her mother. "My sister has some little training, yes." said Naga, hoping to forestall any revelations of just how great Gracia's power was.
"I don't trust magic users." replied Sunate's mother. "Two of them came to Mispross Island once and changed something. I'm sure of it. I don't know who they are or what they did, but I don't like it. Sunate, go if you must, with our blessing, but I want you to write every day and let me know you are okay, do you hear?"

"Yes, mommy" was the reply. "Well, if you are going tonight, I guess you better get packed." said her father, looking very sad.

“Sir I swear on my life that Sunate is in good hands I will make sure she stays in contact every day even if it is through a Communication spell she WILL keep in contact of that I swear and if you ever wish to drop by just let her know during one of the communications and you two will have the finest guest room in the resort the room that is reserved for royalty.”

"Hmph..." said the father. The family went inside and soon packing sounds were heard. "I wonder what's with them?" said Naga. They don't seem to like royalty or magic?"

“I have no idea and she was talking about me and Lina I know it and from what I can tell Sunate is a quarter Elven which means that one of her parents is half elven so why would they hate that those "two" magic users changed the past to bring back the elves?” I say in a low voice so as not to be heard by anyone other than Naga.

Naga nodded. "I remember now. But does she know what you did, or only that you did something?" she asked.

“That we did something I guess.”

"Hmmm, I hope this won't bother Sunate..."

“I hope not either dear.” I say as I wait on my love to return down the stairs with her stuff. “We might want to wait on the Storage void till we are outside of town though ya think?”

"I hope we can carry her stuff then. How much does she have, I wonder? They are taking their time." said Naga.

“Probably trying to talk her out of leaving dear sister.”

Naga nodded. They waited for a bit longer. Finally, Sunate came down the stairs carrying two big bags of clothing, or maybe the were things she had worked on in the shop. Her parents also had some bags. Naga went forward and took the bags from her father.

I do the same from the mother as well as one of the bags from Sunate. “So Sunate are you ready to head out we can stay for a few minuets more so you can tell your parents that you love them and everything you need to do before you leave.” I say in an understanding tone.

"Well, we kind of just did that."she replied. Then she gave her parents a final big hug, and then they were out the door. It was dark now, and the stars shone overhead.

I start walking towards the road to Zoana and finally once we are far out of range I stop and sit the bags down and concentrate for a casting. “So Sunate are you ready to see a one of a kind spell that I made?”
Sunate blinked. "Um, sure..." she said, looking back at the village and giving a wistful sigh.

“I hope you like it. It will make moving so much easier.”

"You whose reach is beyond mortal limits, open a small door to the unknown void" Storage Void! At that a great dark void opened up and I start placing bags into the void and close it once all the bags are inside.

Sunate said "Wow!" "Yep." smiled Naga.

“It calls on Ceiphied's power to open a void for moving. It is just a much larger void than the one that are placed in Sorceresses cape hollows.

Sunate shook her head. "More than I know. Mommy and daddy didn't want me to study magic." she said.

Well I can explain that reason right here and now love. You see someone who has no magical presence can not learn magic no matter how hard they try or want it.”

"I don't know if I have one or not." she said.

“Well like I had said about the baby within your womb the answer is a big fat no. You may not have magic but you are pregnant with a child that will be even stronger than I and even if it wasn't for the baby I still love you Sunate.”

Sunate shook her head. "I don't know..." she laughed. "It's all too much,too fast... Now what do we do? The bags are packed in your void thingy."

“Sunate are you ready for your maiden flight to your new home?”

"My what?"

“Have you ever flown through the sky before?”

"N-no..." she said.

“How did you think we was going to get all the way there before midnight?”

"I don't know..." replied Sunate.

“We are going to fly love.” I say matter of factly.

"Uh, oh..."

“So are you ready to fly love?”

"Okay..." she said. sounding rather unsure...

“Don't worry love I won't drop you. You are always safe with me.” At that I pick her up like a groom does his wife when crossing the threshold and smile a comforting loving smile and cast ray-wing! I then lift off the ground and smile at her keeping my full concentration on the spell and saying. “Naga lets go Lina is probably worried out of her mind by now.”

Naga sighed. Well, this was different than she had anticipated at any rate. She cast Ray-wing and followed along. Flying at night was fun, she observed.

I take off at full speed heading towards home leaving Naga behind slightly still just within sight thankfully. “So Sunate what do you think about flying?”

Naga rushed to keep up. Still, she felt like she was getting the hang of it. Sunate clung to Gracia and didn't look down. "I-it's uh, fine..." she said, bravely, glad it was dark and she couldn't see how high up she was.

“Its about a 2 1/2 ta 3 hour flight unfortunately.”

2 1/2 hours later I touch down on the grass in front of the resort and carry Sunate through the doors and yell out “Lina where home!”

Naga was a couple of minutes behind, panting from the exertion of keeping up. "Ooog..." she said as she hit the ground and sank to her knees, panting. Meanwhile, Lina, being bored after doing her chores, had indulged in a stash of chocolate she had found somewhere and had managed to fall asleep after that, sprawled on a couch somewhere...

“Sunate cover your ears as tight as you can to block out all sounds please love.” I say as I take a deep breath.

Sunate blinked and said "Huh???" as she plugged her ears.

I let out my full blast full volume"Oooooh hoo hoo hoo hoo Oooooh hoo hoo hoo...!" aimed directly into the resort.

Lina grogged awake. "What the hell? Oh, she's back..." She smacked her lips a time or two, the got up and padded to the door...

I look down to Sunate and nod that it is safe to take her hands down off her ears.

Sunate took her hands off her ears and looked to see if they were bleeding... Lina made it to the door finally and said "What kept ya?"

Naga, not having caught Gracia's warning was slowly picking herself up off the ground...

“Had to get Sunate's stuff and Naga over there pushed the absolute limits of her body during her punishment and by the way is that my special dark roasted chocolate I smell on your breath Lina that came all the way from Mispross Island that I was saving for a very special occasion?”

"Oh, Hi!" said Lina brightly, as she noticed Sunate. "So you must be the new girl, eh?" She turned back to Gracia "What's a special dark roasted chocolate? I found something yummy I never tasted before, no label or anything, including no "Do not touch" label, so, I nibbled on some..." she said.
“Could you let me see the box please Lina?” I ask with an edge to it as I walk inside and give Sunate a tour of the house still holding her in my arm like a groom does a wife.

Lina shuffled off. Naga went after her and began to tell her about her adventures. "Figures that you had all the fun..." Lina said as she picked up the box and shuffled back to find Gracia.

“First Sunate this is the kitchen.” She sees the gigantic kitchen.” Next we have the Master bedroom which is where we all sleep love.”She would then see the biggest bed of her life sitting there with bed post made of 24 KT solid gold. “Next we have our Private Hot Spring Bath.” When I show her this one it looks like it is a shrine to some goddess set within the Spring.

After giving her the full tour I set her on her feet and tell her. “Sunate I will return shortly after I go see what it is that Lina was nibbling on ok love?”

Sunate looked around, wide eyed. She had never seen this much luxury before. She didn't know what to say, so she said nothing. Lina finally caught up to Gracia. "Here's the box..." she said.

“I take one look at said box and my eyes start to tear as my body goes ridged with pure anger the likes of which no living mortal would have ever seen cross my beautiful and loving face as I just stare at the box.

Lina looked at Gracia, then at Naga."I guess it was her special dark whatchamacallit..." she said, quietly. "Uh, huh..." replied Naga.

“L-I-N-A I-N-V-E-R-S-E!” I half yell and growl. I was saving that for my sister and father when I was reunited with them!

Lina gulped. "How was I to know?" she asked. "I didn't see a lable..."

“It was made by the Elves of Mispross Island as a way to say thank you for saving them! How did you break the seal spell I had on it?” I ask still growling half tempted to haul off and smack the living hell out of her but holding back for now. You both can see that I am gripping my right hand so tight that my knuckles are white as cotton and blood is running down from my palm where my finger nails are cutting into my palm.

"I, uh, don't know..." said Lina, mystified. "There was a seal spell on it???"

"Oh, mommy, your hand..." said Naga, helpfully...

“I....DON'T......CARE......ABOUT.......MY.......HAND!” I say as I am about 3 seconds away from beating Lina within an inch of her life. “Yes there was a special seal on it. It was to keep me from opening it before I gave it to them only I, Amelia, and Daddy was supposed to be able to open it.” I say as tears start flowing down my face freely. I just hand the box back to Lina and say “ I hope you enjoy it Lina.” I then walk away to the private bath still not looking at my hand.

Sunate blinked and looked at the girls. "What's chocolate?" she asked.

"Something tasty!" enthused Lina. "I wonder what she's so mad about? I didn't realise there was a seal, I just opened the box?"
Naga shrugged. Better leave her for a bit." she said...

I am half way to the bath when I finally look at my hand and suddenly all three of the girls hear a solid thud echo in the hall way.

"Saw the blood..." said Naga and Lina together...

"Blood?" asked Sunate.

"Yeah, she's got this thing from when her mother was killed," explained Naga as they started walking towards Gracia. "If she sees even a bit of blood, she faints."

"Oh my..." replied Sunate. "So, new girl, I'm Lina, what's your name, since no one introduced us..."

“Oh! I'm Sunate."

"And I'm Lina, though I bet you guessed that already.” said Lina, shaking her hand. They reached Gracia. "Yep, out like a light." said Lina.

"Is she okay?" asked Sunate.

"Should be, we'll just get her to bed and let her wake up."

Meanwhile, Naga scanned her. "No injuries, just fainted." she announced. With a bit of a struggle, they got her lifted up and took her to the master bedroom.

"Let's go get some food." said Naga.

"I'm stuffed." said Lina, in reply.

"Not you, piggy, you're serving, you wench..." said Naga, giving Lina playful punch.

"OWWW Oh, assault! Murder! Oh help!" she laughed, punching back. With that sort of banter they went back to the kitchen.

I slowly start to come to on the bed and yell “Did any of you two girls remember to use recovery on my hand or levitation to carry me because Sunate IS pregnant and I don't want her to miscarry this soon.”

In the kitchen the girls were talking and giggling, and heard nothing.

I let out a high pitched whistle just within human hearing but high enough that some of the crystal wear in the kitchin started to rattle and is about to break and all three girls hear the eardrum splitting whistle clear as day.

"Now what?" sighed Lina.

"Honestly, she's quite capable..." said Naga.

"But..." said Sunate, getting up and making her way back up the hall to the bedroom.
I cast recovery with out looking at my hand and sit and wait for someone to come.

Sunate lead the girls into the room. "What's the matter?" she asked, concerned.

I was wondering if you three would like to join me in the bath. I ask with a sad look on my face.

Sunate went and hugged Gracia. "Why so sad?" she asked.

“Because of how I behaved earlier. I know that the way I acted reflected poorly on me and I am very sorry for acting that way. Lina, Naga, Sunate could you three please forgive me?”

"Yes." they all replied at once. "Okay, you want to go to that bath, Gracia?" asked Sunate.

“Yes I would love to just one rule for this bath love. Before you get in you have to wash before you soak in its waters. Due to its purity level.

"Okay." she said. They all made their way to the tub room, and hit the showers, then it was in for the soak...

I ease myself into the water with a loud moan of pleasure as I am flooded with the healing water and heat from it. “Oh now this is the life!”

“Oh Sunate before I forget we got to unpack your stuff as well as contact your mom and dad to let them know you got here safely ok? But not right now this feels to good!”

Sunate sank into the water. It was so good. "Now? I just got here, in the tub I mean..." she said.

“No, not now, after we get out.” I laugh at this. “Lets just enjoy it, ok?”

"Okay!" they all said...

Lina Sunate here is originally from Mispross Island and from there her and her parents moved to Zephilia and then to the Village that you three lived in before I came along.

By the way love while you lived in Zephilia did you meet a woman who runs a Bar and Grille/Inn there by the name of Luna Inverse?”

"I see." said Lina. "Why did they move?" she asked.

Sunate shrugged. "I don't really know." she replied. "Luna Inverse? I remember the name, but that's about all, I was very young."

“Luna is the real Lina's big sister so in a sense she is our Lina's big sister. Hey maybe we should send her an invite to come to this Resort.”

"Why?" asked Lina, looking puzzled. "It's not like I have a relationship with her, just a memory. Besides, she's probably busy being Ceiphied's knight."

“True but don't you want to get to know Luna instead of having all those horrible memories of her? I mean I know Naga wants to have Amelia and daddy come in for a visit so she can get to know them for real. And don't you think that the Knight of Ceiphied doesn't deserve a vacation?”

Lina thought for a minute. "No actually. I seem to remember that Lina brought most of it down on herself. Well, do what you think is best, I just don't have a burning desire to meet Luna. Mom and dad, maybe, but not sis."

“I bet she has changed for the better now Lina. In fact I am going to start on the invites now girls I am feeling 100% better now so it is time for me to get to work!” I walk into the bedroom and cast.

"You whose reach is beyond mortal limits, open a small door to the unknown void" Storage Void! I open the great void and reach in and pull out all the bags and set them next to the bed and then close the void and gather up all the materials for a communication spell and cast it trying to contact Daddy and Ame-Chan.

The three girls stayed in the tub to soak longer.

“Daddy are you there?” I ask into the communication spell.

A sound not unlike snoring came back...

“DADDY!” I yell into the spell. “Wake up its Gracia I want to talk to you.”

A pause, more snoring, and someone sleep talking. "Gracia... Don't you look so cute in your pink dress... Happy Birthday..."

“PHIL! Wake the hell up!” Sounding for all the world just like mommy.

Silence... A groggy "Dear?"

“Hey hun.” I say trying to wake him up fully. “I got some one here who wants to talk to you.” "Oooooh hoo hoo hoo hoo Oooooh hoo hoo hoo...!" Heya daddy!

Silence...

"Gracia? What the hell are you doing in my head? That's the last time I have pizza before bed..."

“Dad have you forgotten the communication spell?You taught it to me!”

Silence. Then. "Oh, that's what this is? Sakes, child, you could have waited until I was awake... So, how are you?"

“I thought you would still be awake daddy. I am fine I am going to be a momma but I am fine. Oh my reason for calling is because I wanted you to know and let Ame-chan know that I opened up a Hot Springs Resort outside of Zoana and I want you two to come visit me here.

Silence...

Silence...
Stunned silence even...

"You're going to be a what? You get back here right now young lady, and bring the boy with you! That's an order!"

“Oh I kinda can't daddy you see I am not the one who's pregnant So I guess that means that I am going to be a daddy then right?”

“Daddy are you still there?”

Silence...

"Is this a joke? Have you been drinking, young lady?"

“Nope daddy I am 3 weeks sober, and she is 1 day pregnant.”

Silence...

"Ah, drugs then... I'm so disappointed..."

“Dad I am dead serious I am going to be a daddy.” I say with a dead serious tone that shows I am not drunk or high on some kinda drug. “I invented a spell that can give a woman a manhood and gives her the ability to get a woman pregnant. Hey is Ame-Chan awake?”

Silence...

"Uh, this better be some kind of bad dream... A spell that gives you a "manhood" and makes other women pregnant? Why? Aren't you happy being a woman? That's just plain weird, and why are you fooling around in sex magic when there's Justice that needs doing? And I have no idea if your sister is awake."

“Can you at least let her know about the Hot Spring Resort? And dad I never told you this but do you remember cousin Alfred?”

Phil's sigh was a relief from the silence. "Oh yes, I remember cousin Alfred. What about him?"

“When I was 5 he raped me anally and told me that if I ever spoke a word to anyone he would kill me. That's why I am like I am now dad.”

Lots of silence...

"And you are only telling me now? Well, well, to be expected, I suppose. You are aware he's dead now?"

“Really he is? Now you aren't pulling my leg are you daddy?” I say in a mix of relief and fear. “Please don't be joking with me on this he is the reason no man will ever bed me.”

"He's dead." said Phil in a tone that made it plain the fact was true.

Oh thank you L-Sama! I cheer in pure happiness. “Daddy go get Ame-Chan please.”

"Honestly Gracia, if you paid attention to your family more you'd have known that. It wasn't kept a secret, you know."

Silence...

"I don't know if your sister is awake or asleep." he said.


“I don't care if I have to use this same spell to contact her I will to talk to her. Oh before I forget Mommy says hi and that she loves you and misses you greatly.”

Long silence...

"That's enough, Gracia..." he said quietly.

“What's wrong daddy?”

"Leave me alone about your mother. I grieve in my own way."

“Dad I had an accident today and drowned but I was revived but not before I saw her again. She told me something that only you and her knew that me and Ame-chan was never told if you don't believe me I got to see her again. If mommy hadn't misscarried ther would have been 6 children in the house of seyruun instead of just two.

"Yes..., that is true..."

“So do you believe me now dad?”

"Alright, I'll believe that you believe it at any rate." he said.

“Dad how would I have just learned this today if I didn't see her?”

"I don't know. You were the first, perhaps you remembered the times your mother was sick, and finally realised what it was? I don't know."

“Well I am going to contact Ame-Chan now seeing as you don't believe me on something that I would never lie about seeing as Mommy gave her life to save me from Boolie that night when I was 16. Good night dad sorry for waking you.” I say in a solumn voice.

Silence... "Goodnight. Yes, contact Ame-chan, it would help if I could be more sure this wasn't just a bad dream. I miss you..."

“I miss you to dad thats why I wanted to let you know about the Hot Spring Resort so you two could come see me dad I love you and I am sorry about all the mean things I said to make you let me go into the world all those years ago.”

"It's okay, Gracia, I understand about that." said Phil.
“Ok daddy good night.”

I cancel the spell and redirect it to Ame-Chan. “Ame-chan are you awake?”

There was silence, again... heck, had everyone gone to bed early?

"Oooooh hoo hoo hoo hoo Oooooh hoo hoo hoo...!" Ame-Chan wake up this is your sister calling.

There was a stunned fuzziness then a startled "Big Sister?W-what's going on?"

“I thought I would talk to you through the Communication spell that daddy taught us so long ago. So how have you been Aunty Amelia?”

"Huh? Wh-what did you call me?????"

“What Aunty? Or Amelia?”

"Both together... Gracia? Are you, you know, in a family way? Are you married?"

No I am not married.

“No I am not pregnant but you are going to be an aunt!”

"Gracie? That makes no sense. How are you? Are you feeling well?

“Sis I made a spell that allows me to get a woman pregnant by me growing a manhood and having sex with them.”

"What? Why? What's wrong with doing it the right way?"

“Cousin Alfred raped me when I was 5 and from that day forward I swore off men forever.”

"Oh gods! That's horrible!"

“Yeah.”

"One man wrongs you, and you tar all men with the same brush? That's just so, so, unjust, Gracia."

“Oh I opened up a Hot Spring Resort out side of Zoana and I want you and daddy to come see me soon! And sis he told me that if I ever told anyone that he would kill me.”

"Huh? Oh, you mean Alfred? He's dead now, by the way. So, what does that have to do with you swearing off all men just because one hurt you, no matter how badly? Hot springs? Well, maybe it will make up for the bath I'm not getting now..."

“Sis he was our Cousin for gods sakes that would scar any 5 year old. Also I am happy the way I am now Ame-chan. You know my first love of my life pretty well by the way.

"What? Laughing?" said Amelia.
“No She is short flat as a wash board has long red hair and red eyes and loves to fireball and Dragon Slave things when she is mad and eats like she has a bottomless pit for a stomach.”

"Miss Lina? Strange... Well, she's got Mr. Gourry, sis, you are out of luck there, I'm afraid."

“Yeah I know that now after she stabbed me in my thigh with her short sword when I went to try and make things work again.”

Silence...

"Stabbed you? Not fire-balled you? What the hell did you do to her?"

“I really don't want to talk about it sis. It was the second worse day of my life.”

"You brought it up. But okay. What's this spa thingy you mentioned?"

“It is the purest hot spring in the world and a resort is built around it and I want you and daddy come and relax for a few days and catch up on everything that has been going on.

Amelia replied. "Yeah, like this madness about you, a girl, getting other girls knocked up... Okay, I, uh, well, I'll talk to daddy about it...".

“Sis do you remember mommy?”

Silence. "Not that well..."

“Well I got the chance today to talk to her and she told me that she misses you and loves you a lot and she wishes she could have been there to see you grow into a beautiful young woman.”

Silence...

“Sis? You don't believe me do you?”

"I don't know... Why does she talk to you and not me?"

“Because I died today for around three or four minuets after I drowned in a lake.

"You what???" This was sudden, and shocked.

“ I know sis its hard to believe but I did.”

"H-how did you survive?"

“Sunate the new love of my life saved me and gave me CPR.”

"Who? And she's your what? And she what???" asked a totally perplexed Amelia.

“I will explain when you get here she is living with me along with two surprise people who also own this resort.”
"Okay, this I have to see... Right, well, I'll talk to daddy in the morning and we'll see what's what..." said Amelia.

“Alright Ame-Chan I love you so much and good night!”

"Yes, I love you too Gracia, okay, good night. Talk soon."

Chapter 18

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wake up the next morning before the girls and get a grand breakfast ready for us all to eat that is of my 6 star chef greatness. Once it is done I walk into the bedroom and call out lovingly and just loud enough to wake the girls up and say. "Breakfast is ready so come and get it!"

Lina pulled her head from between Naga's thighs and grogged awake. "I um, ate already..." she giggled. Naga gave a soft snore, until Lina poked her awake too."Huh? Oh,breakfast..." she murmured as she shook herself awake. Sunate was dozing at the foot of the bed and woke with a slight start. This new life she had entered into still took a slight bit of getting used to....

Breakfast is ready girls and if you three hurry up it will still be nice and warm.

"Yep" said someone as they got out of the bed and started washing up. Lina yawned."Do you think some day we can sleep in?" Do you mean "sleep" or "sleep" giggled Naga. "Hmm?" asked perplexed Sunate as she brushed her teeth. Soon after they shuffled out to the table. After the appropriate "ooing" and "ahing" they set to with a will. "What's up for today, mom?" asked Naga.

Well dear today I was thinking I need to retalk to dad and sis and maybe have Lina help me to contact Luna and her mom and dad to let them know about this little slice of heaven and we need to have Sunate talk to her folks.

"Hey?" said a suddenly fearful Lina. "I mean,I don't think the real Lina's folks even know about me, uh, you sure it's a good idea,Mistress?" she gulped. "you never know." said Naga."You might be the daughter and sister they always really wanted." "I - I don't think it's good to joke about that." replied Lina. "I mean, I know why Lina fears Luna, and, well, I'm scared too."

Its ok Lina I will be here for you ya know. So just like Naga said I feel the same way. I think we will start with Sunate first seeing as her folks must be worried sick by now.

Sunate nodded. "That would be nice. What do I do?" the girl asked.

Well dear after we eat I will set up the Communication spell and you lay your hand on my shoulder and think about the person you want to talk to and we will talk to them. I sit down and start wolfing down my breakfast like Naga usually does moaning softly at the sheer joy of eating it.

Naga looked at Lina and said "You want to try for Lina's folks?" "Let me think about it. To be honest I think meeting them in Zephilia would be a better way to have a first meeting. How do you tell someone you aren't their daughter or sister, but a shadow mirror projection. Hell,to tell the truth, I don't even know what I really am. Am I a human? Some sort of energy golem? What?" Naga nodded softly. "I know what you mean." "Er, well, you seem human to me." said Sunate , hoping to be helpful. The girls returned to eating.

You girls are as human as I am so that doesn't matter and the fact Lina that you are sweet and gentle with almost no temper that will make you the perfect child in their eyes my daughter.

Lina chuckled."Yeah, that's what worries me, when they adopt me and the real Lina finds out..." Naga laughed at that. "Could be trouble there." she admitted. "Well, is it so important then?" asked Sunate. She didn't know what to say, but she had heard enough about Lina Dragon Spooker to want to be careful...

Well we will just have to explane that you already have a wonderful mother that cares for you and that you are not up for adoption wont we Lina?

"You've never met Lina's mom, or sister, have you?" the shadow girl smiled. "Ah well, doesn't matter, this place needs to be got ready for your daddy and sister, so we can think about it. I just think going to Zephilia would be the wiser course is all." "Yep,what do we do to get this place ready?" asked Naga. "I know we can magic the basics but all those frilly finishing touches that would look oh-so decorative will still take a human touch." "What can I do to help?" asked Sunate.

"Well I think me and you Sunate need to go ahead and do the communcation with your folks then you can help Naga and Lina with the decorating of this place while I contact daddy and sis." I say as I stand up and start walking towards the alter to do the ritual for the Com spell.

Eventually breakfast ended,and the Shadow girls gotup to start work. "Better feed the chickens first..." yawned Lina heading for the door. "Right, I'll get the water warming up so we can wash stuff." said Naga heading for the wood box. Sunate looked to Gracia. "Okay, I guess I'm ready." she said.

"Well come on hun."

Sunate went over to Gracia. "I'm here." she said

I set everything up and say. "Hun place your left hand on my shoulder and think about the person you want to talk to. We might want to leave out the fact that you are pregnant for about a month ok."

"Oh? Uh, shouldn't they know they will be grandparents then?" she asked as she assumed the position Gracia indicated.

Yes but do you think they will be happy knowing you was already pregnant before you left and by me at that?

"Well... uh, they won't get that last part. I'm not sure I do either... okay, I'll just tell them everything is fine and leave it for now. You're right." She started thinking of her parents. I cast the spell and after a short time the spell is answered by her father.

Sunate gave a little gasp as she realized she was talking with her father, in her head. "D-daddy? It's Sunate. I'm, um, I'm using magic to talk to you in your head, but it's real, and I just wanted to let you know that everything's alright so you and mama wouldn't be worried. Um, how's everything with you?"

Father: Sunate? IS that really you? Well I guess everything is ok. But how are you talking to me with magic? How did you learn to do this spell?

Well, I can't do the magic daddy, it's Miss Gracia who's casting the spell, but I can use it with her help to communicate over distances. The Spa is coming along, and we are getting close to finishing up the basic work..."

Father: Well that is great to hear so is she treating you well sweetheart?

"Oh yes... very well indeed daddy. I really, uh, like her."Sunate blushed slightly at that and hoped her father couldn't see that somehow.

Father: Well Sweetheart I am glad you let me know you are okay. I will let your mom know you are okay as well seeing as she stayed up all night long worried about you. Okay Sunate. Well I got to get back to work now so I will talt to again soon. Don't forget to keep in touch okay. Sir I wanted to let you know that both you and Sunate's mother are more than welcome to come and stay for a week free of charge anythime you want to ok.

"Oh, that could be fun, eh daddy?" added Sunate.

Father: Okay I will talk to your mom about it. We will let you know what the verdict is next time you get in touch with us. I love you my little Princess but I have got to get to work so I will talk to you later.

"Bye Daddy! Take care and love to you both!"

He cuts off the connection himself. Well Sunate I guess you need to go help Lina and Naga with the house I will get in touch of my dad and sister.

"Sounds good!" beamed a happy Sunate as she dashed off to join the others...

I set the ritual back up and cast aiming the spell at daddy.

"A staticy buzzing then... "OW! Hey! Who's in my head? Gracy is that you again? Uh, this is a really bad time, please try Ami-chan okay?..."

Whats wrong daddy?

"Er, uh, nothing, just really busy trying to concentrate. I'll be free later, I promise, okay?"

Are you sitting on your Porciline throne?

"Gracia, please..."

Fine I will get back to you once I finish talking to Ami-Chan then you better be done jerking off daddy.

:Grrrr......" call ends..

I smile as I reset the spell and cast aimed at Ami-Chan.

"... so section two hundred and fifty six, paragraph ten, part... Hmm? Oh! Who's there? And thank you! This stupid bill is driving me crazy!"

In my best Lina voice and reaction I say. "Who do you think this is Amelia!

A pause..."Hmmm, last time I checked Lina didn't know the communication spell, Gracia. But you do her well. I didn't know you could do that. So! What can I do for you? Oh, by the way, don't bother daddy right now, he's, um, with one of the "special" court ladies, if you know what I mean..."

Oh? I guess that is why he was mad. I mean how was I supposed to know! Anyway on to the business at hand sis. I was getting in touch again to make sure you both didn't think my communication last night was just a dream. I really did open a Spa and I want both you and daddy to come down for a while to visit plus I have a surprise for the both of you.

"A Spa? That sounds so,well, what's that popular slang word? Ah yes, COOL! Or hot... When do you want us? And what the surprise, huh? Huh?"

Well if I told you what the surprise is now it wouldn't be a surprise now would it. And as for when I want you two to come down how does in 3 days sound?

Sounds, um rather soon, but hey, I'll ask daddy. Maybe we can! It would be great to see you again. How are you and all that?"

I am doing great sis I actually have a bit of news to tell you Aunty Amelia

"Well, what is... huh????"

You heard me Aunty Amelia.

"Uh, is that the surprise? Who's the guy? You never invited us to the wedding? What kind of sister are you? I mean, er, congratulations? Oh gosh, this is flustering..."

No I didn't get married yet and I am not the one pregnant silly. I told you all this last night. I GOT a woman pregnant and no that isn't the surprise sis.

Yeah... still working on that one to tell the truth. Okay. I'll be there when I can, with or without daddy. How's life otherwise?"

Its great sis. Pack light ok? I have a feeling you will find yourself not needing much to wear or need. We are located near Zoanna by the way.

"Huh? Not much to... oh Goddess, Martina country? Ick... Wait, near? But not in?"

We are about an hour behind the castle sis. That is by Raywing by the way.

"What altitude?"

Well we are at the base of the mountain behind Zoanna. We are sitting on about 100 acres, and on top of that it only cost 2,000 gold to buy.

"Ah... huh? Okay, what's wrong with it then?"

Nothing at all sis. It was 20,000 gold but for some reason when I laughed at the price they cut it down to 2,000 gold.

"Oh, Gracia, you didn't... not, gulp, "that laugh..."?"

What that is my laugh? What is wrong with my laugh? Say sis why dont you let daddy know you are heading on ahead of him and meet me at the resturaunt between Zephilia and Zoanna that is all by its self. I think you and Lina stopped there a few times I think you know which one I am talking about.

"er, um, oops, no,no, your laugh is fine, yeah, okay, I'll talk to daddy when he's done and let you know what's happening! Sounds good, I know the place."

Well I told him when I finish talking to you that I was going to contact him again.

"Oh sis, he'll be at it all morning. Let me get him to get back to you, okay? He, he, he... must have been something, him doing whoever, and you jumping in on it... ha, ha, ha, poor daddy...

Yeah wait are you saying that you don't want to talk to me anymore Ami-Chan?

"Huh? No,just that daddy can't be, um interrupted right now, so I have to wait."

Well it seemed like you was going to cut the communication spell sis.

"Nah, I just meant I can't do anything with daddy right now."

Sis your dirty minded! Thinking about daddy like that! I say with a slight giggle.

"Oh, Gracia, you haven't changed a bit have you? Sure you don't want him for yourself, pervert? he, he..."

"...................That was not right sis and you know it. I swore off men after Cousin Alfred raped me.

"Even Daddy? Oh, never mind I'm just teasing you. So, tell me more about the Spa? How's the water?"

It is the purest hot spring I have ever found and that is after even traveling to the outer barrier. I have been to every Hot Spring in the world and this one tops them all. It even tops Mipross Island!

"That good huh?Wow, I;ll definitely be there when I can. How are you doing for staff?

Well I have 3 other people working for me but actually I bought the place but it is run buy two very special people who are the suprise. I am the financial adviser and person who does the books. Plus my girlfriend whom is pregnant and if daddy will do it and she aggrees to it maybe while daddy is here he can marry us.

"Uh yeah,maybe,but he's going to need a bit of time to work that out, don't forget. Two people are the surprise? Okay,sounds ominous, can't wait! What's the weather like there this time of year?

Sis it is WARM! I am talking about maybe high 80's low 90's.

"Hot you mean. And no cool pond to bath in I'll bet, just hot springs.

Actually we do have a swimming pool that stays around 45 to 50 degrees plus we have something called Air Condishioning.

"Air what? Oh well, as long as it's cool if I need it. What's on the menu?"

ANY THING YOU WANT! Even Dragon Cuisine!

"Oh cool, but that takes two months to cook properly. Um, how about chicken?"

Its already cooked all it has to do is be heated up. We also have Chicken and even Drudora Surprise.

"Oh yummy! Sounds good then."

Oh did you know I quit drinking Ami-Chan? Well I at least don't drink all the time any more.

"You were a lush? Oooo. Wait,does that mean you were serious about the Drudora Surprise then? Oooggg, I'll give that a miss if you don't mind..."

I was joking sis about the Drudora Surprise. And I was beyond a Lush. I was an alcoholic.

"But not a drunk eh? He, he..."

Oh sis one of the owners here told me she may want to jump daddies bone if she gets half a chance.

"What? Um, joke, right?"

Not at all sis. She says he is hot! Hot and sexy is the way she put it. Don't worry I have a strong feeling daddy will like her allot!

"Yeah, it was daddy I was thinking about. Aside for certain of the court ladies he's not much on taking any woman. And he has some memories of mommy still. This might be hard to engineer..."

I don't think so for it is her appearance and behavior that will be the secret weapon sis.

"Hmmm... okay,we shall see...." What else do you have planned besides getting daddy laid?

Well I have a secret to tell you but it would be very unjust to tell you Miss Lina Inverses secret. Or would it be unjust if I told you and you told her that you know her secret.

Huh? Gossip about Miss Lina? She was just here, thankfully she's gone now. You know her do you?"

Oh you could say that I know her intimately. You could also say I know her inside and out.

"Huh. Well, who knew... okay, I get the feeling you are teasing me. I said I'd come when I could, you know... "

She is Bisexual. Me and her was an ITEM a few years back when I was 19 years old.

"...Uh, okay, that's a tad hard to believe, having seen her with Gourry. And odd, but she's never mentioned you by name, she just tells awful stories about some loser called "Snake Woman" or something...

I went by the name Naga the White Serpent back then.

"Oah... th-that was you? What the fuck sis, did you .turn into an ass or something? Atleast, to hear her tell it... You're joking, right? You're joking."

Also you know the nickname Lina hates the Dragon Spooker bit? I started that rumor and no I am not joking at all sis.

"Yeah, enough not to use it.. you? Oh, does she know? Wait, you're still alive, so that answer's that..."

Well sis I guess I will let you go deal with daddy seeing as we have been talking for about 5 hours I need to get to work getting ready for you and Daddy to get here. So I love you sis and I hope to see you in about a few hours. You be careful on your way here ok.

"How long? Oh, you kidder! Okay, I'll let you know when I have definite plans! See you soon. Love you, sis!"

Give daddy a hug and kiss for me sis.

"Okay! Bye for now then!"

" Later sis!" I say before cutting the spell and getting up and going to cook lunch for me and the girls and to tell them the news.

As I finish cooking I call out to Lina, Naga, and Sunate. "Girls lunch is served! Come and get it!"

The girls trickled in from the various places they had been working "Smells good!" said Sunate as she headed to the table.

Did you girls have fun?

"Well," said Lina,"We are working like slaves, and we argue over every different color combination..." "oh for heaven's sake I just thought a complimentary opposite was better than using different varieties of the same color..." interrupted Naga. "In other words, yes."finished Sunate.

I smile brightly at this and say. "Oh and girls Amelia and daddy will be coming here. Ami-Chan maybe today and daddy in three days.

So soon?" asked a surprised Naga.I would have thought the palace would have kept her busier than that." "But no confirmed date yet."reminded Lina.

This may be true but I have a feeling that seeing as its me asking for them to come here they may drop everything and come asap. Oh and Naga I have a little plan me and Ami-Chan are working out that we will need your help with.

"Hey???" said the Shadow girl.

I don't know why you are fussing it is something you said you wanted to do my daughter.

"I did?" asked a perplexed Naga. "You did?" echoed Lina...

Yes you said you would love to make love to daddy and me and Ami-Chan are going to set it up my beloved daughter. I say with a smile that goes from ear to ear.

Naga blinked,as if not remembering."Oh that."said Lina sounding disappointed that was all it was. "Huh?" asked Sunate, not sure where this was going....

Why do you sound disapointed Lina I was going to have it set up to have a torrid four way with me you Naga and Ami-Chan and if Sunate wants to she can join in as well.

Lina giggled. "I'm teasing..." "Er,what? With a man? Huh?" said Sunate.

No Naga is the only one who will be with a man. I was talking about my dear baby sister Princess Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun. Oh and Sunate I do have a serious question to ask you after lunch my love.

"O-okay. Uh,why after lunch though?"she asked. Lina meantime giggled at Naga. "That'll teach ya." she teased. "Uh, well, I said I was her slave,what can I do now?" shrugged Naga. "I just wonder what happens if I like it,you know, better..." "OH! You wouldn't dare! Would you?" asked a suddenly serious Lina. "I guess we shall see..." replied Naga rather cryptically...

Well Sunate if you don't want to wait till after lunch I guess I could ask now. Sunate while my daddy is here if you would like he could actually marry us my love. But that is all up to you. I say as I make the perfect engagement ring for Sunate.

"M-marry us? Uh, well, I guess it would be appropriate,after all I am, well, with your, uh, huh.Yes, of course, if that's really okay, but this is all so fast..." she said, a confused look on her face. Somewhere there was a sound like a tea kettle whistling...

I stand up and pull out a large ring box and get down on one knee and open the box and ask. "Sunate will you take my hand in marrige?" Once I open the box a ring can be seen this ring has a 100 Karat flawless diamond set on a 24 Karat platinum band with the name Sunate Seyruun engraved in a beautiful script on the inside of the band.

Sunate blushed and giggled." I just said I would, didn't I? And what's with that pretty door knob? It's lovely, but I'd be afraid of breaking it if I wore it all the time. Do you also have one for everyday use?" "Hmph, we never got a ring like that." hmphed Naga. "Would a diamond studded paddle be more to your liking?" teased Lina.

Sunate dear that "Doorknob" as you put it is a Diamond and yes I do have one for everyday use. I say after I slide the ring on your ring finger on your left hand as i pull out a 1 Karat diamond ring set in a 24 Karat Platinum band and hand it to Sunate as well. I then make a Diamond studded paddle for Naga and a Diamond spiked collar for Lina or should I say Spot!

Lina gulped. "Shoot off your big mouth and you shall receive..." murmured Naga, her eyes wide with both fear and desire as she stared at the instrument of punishment and delight. She then got a evil little grin on her face as she asked, oh so sweet and innocently "Mommy, aren't I supposed to be practicing on Lina one of these times?" "J-just don't over do it." cringed Lina...

That is true why don't you take Lina to the laundry room and practice to your hearts content. While I go make my Sunate a very happy woman.

"Huh? With guests arriving tonight,maybe?" asked Lina, coming back to reality. "Spoil sport..."hmphed Naga in her turn...

Ami-Chan wont be leaving till she talks to daddy and then it will take her about 4 hours to get to the meeting area and let me know she is there, then I will head out to pick her up and bring her here that is if she can leave today. So Lina, Naga go have fun ok and Sunate come with me to the bedroom my love.

Lina shrugged and gazed timidly over at Naga. this was unexpected,but hey, it had been a long time since they had truly been alone, together. And now that each truly knew what the other wanted... Sunate gave Gracia a hug and thanked her for the rings. "I will wear them with as much honour as I can." she promised. She waited for Gracia to lead on.

I pick Sunate up and carry her bridal style across the thresh hold and lay her gently down on the bed and kiss her passionately on the lips. I love you Sunate! I say in between kisses.

Sunate was happy as her love drew her close and kissed her. "Show me,with your kisses." she whispered to Gracia.

I seductively strip Sunate and then I lay her down kissing her passionately, then kissing my way down her chin to her neck where I give her one hell of a hickey followed by me kissing down to her breast where I suckle on each one, Then I kiss my way down to her belly button and kiss all around it. Then I kiss my way down to her pussy and latch my whole mouth over her pussy and start licking her deep inside her pussy. Then I start suckling licking and nibbling on her clit to drive her wild.

Sunate gasped in pleasure. Well, she did have a squeamish moment as she got the darned hickey... Really now... but, but..."Oh, goddess yes, there, right there, more..." she moaned as Gracia worked her magic. Waves of pink and pleasure started to roll over her.

Meanwhile Naga and Lina,after a fit of nervous giggles agreed that it was sort of like the first time all over again. Only with BDSM... Naga smiled invitingly as she reached out and grabbed Lina's collar, then dragged her to her knees. "So, you think because we've been lovers you have a right to me?" she hissed,suddenly. "Listen you little scumbag cunt of a second rate clone, I am a privilege you must earn, each and every time. Do you understand me, bitch?"Lina gasped and shuddered, in fear and longing. Naga had never been this forceful with her. "Oh yes Naga! Yes. Goddess yes! Please, let me earn you, I beg it." Naga shook Lina by the neck with the collar and shouted "Mistress, you damned little slut!" Lina screamed in delight as well as fear. "Forgive me,Mistress! Please, let me earn your forgiveness, I beg you!" she cried out. "That's better. Now, crawl this way, slave..." ordered Naga.

I keep eating Sunate out moaning loudly as I suck lick and nibble on her clit sending powerful vibrations through your clit as I finger her lightly.

Sunate melted into the moment and let it take her where ever it wanted to. It felt so good. It felt so right. Yes, women were right for her, she knew that. "Have your way with me, please." she begged.

I strip till I am naked you see my 100% natural 56 KK cup tits and my perfect super tight shaved pussy in all my naked glory. I then cast "Cockfutanaris Maledicktus" and grow a 10 inch long 3 1/2 inch in diameter cock and kiss my way back up your body and kiss you passionately as the head presses against your hot tight wet entrance and I ask. "My love are you ready for me to take you now?"

"Okay..." Sunate whispered. "But be very gentle, I'm still not stretched yet, and I am with child..."

I gently and slowly enter Sunate and start a slow gentle but yet very passionate thrusting in and out of Sunate as I kiss her passionately.

Sunate is definitely wet and ready,and with Gracia being gentle she opens up and takes her lover deep inside. "Ah! My Goddess!" she cried, violating copyright in the process...

Oh gods baby you feels so good wrapped around me. I am going to cum really soon my love!

Lina cringed as Naga apponted her the first task. She had to lick the floor clean with her tongue from the door to the chair so that "Mistress Naga" wouldn't soil her delicate feet. Right now they were in work shoes, but Lina just knew what was coming after the florr licking. Oh well, she just hoped her tongue would still be able to lick when the good stuff came...

Sunate! I'm cumming my beloved wife to be!

Sunate instinctively wrapped her legs around Gracia and drew her in deeper. "In me, spray it all inside of me, I beg you!" she cried, her own passion rising to an explosive peak...

I cum hard filling Sunate to the over flowing point. What seems like sheer buckets of cum spill out of her pussy as I kiss her with a fiery passion.

Sunate was taken over the top by her own passion and exploded in a shaking, gasping orgasm. Finally she collapsed as the pleasure slowly abated.Fora time all she could do was pant.

I kiss Sunate passionately as I snuggle up to her after our passionate love making session.

Sunate opened her arms and drew Gracia in to a deep embrace. "I knew finding someone would be great," she murmured sleepily, "I just never knew it would be this great."

I know Sunate. I am so glad that I could meet you to my dear.

After Lina had licked the floor to Naga's satisfaction, and privately made a note to herself to really, really make sure the thing was kept very clean in the future. Still on her knees she raised submissive, eager eyes to her lover. "I love you more than mommy, I need you to know that." she whispered. For a second, Naga softened and smiled back her love for her clone sister, then she knocked Lina over with a swift back hand. "If that's true, then you better get naked for me, and you better be sexy about it, whore." was the soft, but dangerous command. Meanwhile, Naga and Lina were playing a somewhat rougher game. After forcing Lina to strip as sexily as possible, and giving her several smacks with a wooden spoon when she wasn't performing as well as Naga wanted, she had Lina lie back on the table. Lina had to show, and what was harder, tell, in intimate detail, how she masturbated. Lina had to use the roughest words possible as she described how she liked to be touched, and what she felt. She had to spread her pussy open for Naga to see what was going on, and beg the tall girl to watch her as she came. And she had to reveal her most intimate thoughts and fantasies as she did so too. In other words, it was embarrassment heaven...

My love do you want to take a bath real fast and just soak in the hot spring?

Sunate smiled. "Anything you want, Mistress. But I'm so sleepy, would you carry me?" the girl replied. It was hard to tell if she was serious or teasing...

After her third self induced orgasm in a row Lina had to lie back and pant. She was on a table now, giving the seated Naga an eye level view. "He,he, I would have thought you had seen enough of me over the years to have down there memorized." she panted. Naga stood up and walked over to the exhausted girl. She gave her a brief tender look and said "I'll never be tired of looking at you all of you, Lina, never. Then she frowned. "But you are quitting far too early. Time for Mistress to intervene isn't it?" she said. Lina gulped. "A-as you wish..." she said, not knowing what to expect. "Stay there." said Naga as she left to get something...

I stand up and gently pick you up and carry you to the wash area and clean you off and then myself. Then I carry you over to the hotspring and gently set you down on the underwater bench and snuggle up to Sunate happily.

Sunate returned the snuggle as she was lowered into the water. "So hot, so pure." she smiled. Then she gave a little frown "The heat won't hurt the baby will it?" she asked.

No in fact my mommy actually used to take nice long soaks in our private hot spring at home when she was pregnant with me and Amelia.

Lina shivered, partly from the cold, she was naked and sweaty after all, as well as not being active now, and partly from the anticipation. What was Naga up to? Why was she taking so long? Was she spying on Lina, waiting for her to move so she could punish her? Hell, she should know by now she didn't need an honest to goodness reason for punishing her... Finally soft footsteps announced the arrival of the taller girl, carrying some rope... "Stand up." she commanded. In a flash Lina obeyed. Naga then surprised her petite lover by proceeding to tie her in an elaborate rope body harness. "H-how did you do that?" Lina gasped. "Found a book on shibari in the library."admitted Naga, with a naughty giggle. "There..."she said with satisfaction as she added the final touch. Lina was now bound with all the important bits fully accessible, and her interfering hands tied neatly out of the way. "Th-this is exciting..." she confessed. "Do I pray to my goddess for mercy now?" she asked. "Oh, there won't be any of THAT, I assure you." smirked Naga...

As I snuggle up closer to Sunate I start to doze off still having my cock seeing as I didn't cum 4 times only once. Due to this I am still hard as a rock sitting in the hot spring up against Sunate.

Sunate smiled. A little rest,and then obviously she'd have to do something about that. But, no rush...

I start to snore lightly as I hug Sunate closely into my arms and almost into my lap.

I sleep for a good little bit and wake up and see that Sunate is still asleep so I deside to let her sleep longer and cast a small sleeping spell on my self.

Lina gulped as Naga pushed her back onto the table and finished the rope work by tying her feet to the legs so that she was totally open and helpless. "W-will this hurt?" she asked with a sweat drop. "You know I'm not into pain like you are..." "My dear, as long as you obey I think I can holdback my evil desire to spank your pussy until it glows like fire, but you have to be very good, fora slut..." was the evil reply. "H-help me Mistress, I promise to do my best..." moaned a worried clone Lina. "Oh, I'll help you alright." smiled Naga. She licked her fingers and then delicately inserted one into Lina's wet woman hole. "Three cums is not enough of a sacrifice to a goddess you know. Now that you are bound to my altar I will extract as many as I want." B-but I can't, but I'm not... Oh! My Goddess!" gasped Lina as Naga started using her thumb on Lina's swollen and sensitive clit. "It's called "Forced Orgasm" my dear. I've always wanted to see how it works..." smiled Naga, looking oh so innocent. "No!' gasped Lina.Then... "Yes!!!" Naga's smile became less innocent as she added a second, then a third,and finally a fourth finger. "You're so nice and tight,why didn't we think of this ourselves?" she asked. "W-we needed mommy to awaken our inner corruption." Lina gasped as the stimulation threatened to be too strong. "Oh, I'm so tender there, please be careful." Naga picked up the pace. "You want me to stop? You have to cum..." "I-I don't think I can." You could for mommy." replied Naga. "Yeah, but she often does me then you and I get a break to recover." said Lina."You want me to go off one after another." "Well, consider it a challenge then, okay?" said Naga as she pumped in and out all the harder.

After close to 2 hours a loud snore escapes me slightly waking Sunate up but not fully. My cock still very hard and drooling my precum almost like a river.

Sunate awoke and groggily realized it was hot enough and time to get out of the tub. She streched and gave a yawn and looked over to Gracia. That's when she realised the woman was still,well, erect. She chuckled, until she saw the precum. "No! It'll upset the purity of the water!" she thought to herself,feeling a little panicy. "What to do?" She tried to wake Gracia,but the sleeping spell was too efficient. Alas. She thought about climbing on top,but realized the water would still get as messy in the end. She felt a little anxious, then the answer hit her. She gulped deeply, she had never done this before, and she had really only wanted a life of pussy, but Gracia andthe baby had changed her mind a little bit, so, there was nothing for it, was there? "I hope this is right." she thought as she bent down and took the massive cock into her mouth.

Through the sleep spell a light moan escaped me and I even reach up and run my fingers through your hair as I sleep.

Sunated smiled. So,she was getting through. She continued toslideup and down. At times she challenged herself to see how deep she could go, but the width was too much for Sunate to take Gracia in too deeply. Soshe settled for wrapping a hand around the base of Gracia and slurped away on the rest. After a bit she realized it wasn't so bad. The precum tasted,well, not that different from pussy, actually, maybe a bit saltier, but so what? She wasn't sure ho she'd handle the gush she knew was going to arrive at the end of this, but she would deal with that when she had to. For now, she was trying something new and she liked it. If it had been a real man she might not have been able to do this,but she was having sex sith a woman, who just happened to have a cock.Interesting...

After a short 5 minuets I cum rather softly and it in fact comes out in a rather slow speed making it easy to handle filling your mouth with my skittles tasting cum.

Naga smiled to herself. Lina was in for a surprise, thanks to that spell mommy had shown Naga. But, not just yet. "Cum for me baby, you know you want to." she soothed as she continued to stimulate Lina. She settled into a rhythm she felt would eventually get to the smaller girl and send her over the top. "Oh! It it's too much!" cried Lina as waves of stimulation shocked through her like a mono volt. And yet, underneath the surface pain, there was... "Oh, oh, it, i, oh, oh goddess Naga, oh..." the girl started to gasp as she felt the tension begin to rise.She hadn't realized it was possible, but yeah, deep down inside, there was one more cum... She hoped it would be enough for Naga...

After my orgasm Sunate notices that my cock is still as hard as a diamond and yet has gotten thinner for some reason.

Sunate choked on the sudden gush and tried not to gag. Damned candy, she didn't like candy, why did this stuff have to taste like Skittles anyway? She made herself swallow, did there have to be so much, and sat back to look at her handiwork. Amazingly, Gracia was not awake, or else she was faking it so well... After a few minute Sunate realized the thing wasn't going to deflate, then she remembered it didn't go down unless Gracia had had a certain number of orgasms. She nodded grimly. She knew her duty and that it had to be done. She slipped to her knees before Gracia, in the water, and began again to suck on the marvelous maleness of her lover. Strange, it seemed to be thinner this time, what did that mean? And would Gracia need longer this time? She decided to go slow and comfortable and see what happened.

As Sunate sucks away this time the flavor has changed to that of her favorite fruit (Which is bananas) and as she sucks she feels that my cock is throbbing and twitching already showing that it won't take long at all before I cum again.

Sunated enjoyed the fact she could go a bit deeper with the cock now,it made her feel so deliciously, well, slutty. The throbbing and twitching felt good too,as they let her know she was having an effect. And her mouth was getting a bit tired, it would be nice if Gracia would come off soon...

I moan out loudly and almost shove Sunate all the way to the base of my cock as I cum hard dumping all my Banana flavored cum down her throat and none of it getting in her mouth and going past her gag reflex so that she doesn't gag.

Sunate's eyes went wide with fear as Gracia pushed her down. Thankfully she had prevented her from being "bottomed out". Then the cum started spurting and the poor girl had to swallow like crazy to keep up.So much? Was this normal? And why did it taste like bananas now? Not that it wasn't an improvement over the candy, but she was starting to get curious as to what real cum tasted like. Oh well, she should have thought of that before deciding to blow a magical girl,especially one with a cock...

At her thoughts the cock changes again this time getting shorter and thinner still now only 7 inches long and 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Also the flavor of my cum becomes that of true cum. Even with the changes and having came two times leaving only one more orgasm till the cock vanishes I am still asleep although I am getting very close to waking up.

Sunate stared at the cock. "I think it senses my thought,at least when Mistress is asleep."she said to herself. "I wonder if I can get her to fall asleep with an erection more often in the future?" she smiled. "Okay, more duty still, it seems. I hope I don't wear my mouth out." With that she began the third blow job. This time she found she could, carefully, take the cock all the way in. Strange,but not unsatisfying. But she'd need practice to do a deep throat to orgasm,so, soon she had her hand around the base again and continued to happily suck away. She tasted the salty and slimy precum and realised she was about to get her wish and taste real cum this time. Maybe the bananas weren't so bad after all, but she wanted to try it for real at least once, so she tried not to think about the bananas unless it changed the flavour again.

I moan louder and lustfully as I start to notice things around me and happening to me getting closer to cumming and full awareness. As I about to cum I wake up fully and scream out Sunate's name as I cum like a volcano filling her mouth with my cum that taste's like a man's cum. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SUNATE!!!!!!!!!!

Sunate was barely able to pull back before getting a lung full of the stuff... Yep, Mistress was now awake, the sudden increase in cum volume told her that much. Next time she got Mistress asleep, she would finish with a hand job and that was that. Sunate managed to throw herself to the side of the tub and spit out the excess onto the floor as she coughed away. She could only hope the water was still pure. As for the taste, it was terrible,but maybe it was the way she had had it? Well, she'd think about trying it again later, much later...

I rush over to Sunate's side and rub her back as right before her eyes the cock vanishes. "Sunate are you ok my beloved wife to be?"

Naga watched gleefully as Lina did her best to pump and grind away in response to the fingers inside of her. It took some timebut eventually she was moaning away and obviously rising to a peak. "There's my good little slut slave, come for Mistress." crooned Naga as Lina started a slow rise towards the peak. Soon Lina's pussy was clamping down onto Naga's fingers and the petite girl was helplessly begging for release. "Of course..." smiled Naga,as she adjusted the pressure on Lina's clit, sending the girl over the top and exploding into orgasm.

Sunate coughed for a while then got over it. "So,are you better now,Mistress?" she asked with a smile as Naga's appendage disappeared.

I kiss Sunate lovingly. "Yes my beloved wife to be I am just fine now. I was shocked that you would do that for me. If you had waited I would have woke up and we could have done this elsewhere.

Sunate smiled."Well, it's just that I didn't want you dripping into the pool and sullying the water, is all." she said with a giggle.

Well you should know that the way this spring is that anything that would make it dirty is pulled out through a small stream.

"Sure, spoil it for me."giggled Sunate.

I will say this baby it felt very good my love. We should try it again sometime soon.

Lina had now calmed down. Ominously,Naga still had her fingers inside. "Ready for something more?" she asked her captive. "Wh - what more...?" asked the clone Lina. Naga's eyes glowed,evilly, as she brought her thumb down. She began to twist back and forth as she pushed, and soon,with a little scream, Lina found herself fisted. Naga brought her other hand over to Lina's clit. "Time to go again,Lina dear." she said. Lina gasped in the pain, and the pleasure, but when Naga made it clear she wanted to see Lina cum again the petite woman started crying. "I can't." she said. "I really can't." "We shall see..."said Naga in response, as she started pumping her fist inside of Lina.

I kiss Sunate lovingly and passionately. My love lets retire to the bedroom for a bit and have some woman on woman love making no magic cock involved unless you want to grow one and use it on me.

"Okay to the first idea, no,that's enough for now to the second." replied Sunate as she turned around and kissed Gracia back with all her passion.

As we kiss I pick Sunate up and carry her back to our bed and lay her down kissing my way to her breast and start to suckle on her nipples.

Sunate gave a little gasp and gave herself over to the moment. She was perfectly happy.

As I suckle I also massage a breast and rub Sunate's mound lovingly and teasingly.

Lina,on the other hand was struggling. "Please Mistress Naga, just a little rest, I beg you, I need time before I can cum again. Let me give you pleasure right now my Goddess, let me worship you between your legs like a good believer ought to." Naga gave an evil laugh. "Perhaps I am an evil goddess who loves it when you suffer." she said, continuing to pump.

Naga smiled a supreme smile as she gently rotated the thumb that was on Lina's clit. It went just to the right and found the little point Gracia had told her about. She gave it a little push and hoped it worked. "Wh-what are you.... OHHHHH!" cried Lina, her body arching on the table. Naga hesitated for a few seconds, not sure if this was the desired response. Then she resumed stimulating both the spot and Lina. Lina gave a scream and cried "I don't know what you pushed, but, oh goddess!" A few inarticulate cries later and she came. "Got you now Lina. You won't be able to resist until I turn you off, or should I say, if..." "Y-you are evil!" cried Lina as a spasm of pleasure racked through her, bringing her closer to an unheard of fifth cum in a row.

Sunate moaned appreciatively as she submitted herself to all that Gracia was doing to her. "Oh yes, this is the very best..." she moaned.

I kiss my way down to Sunates pussy and start to lustfully eat her out.

Naga pondered for a minute, she had thought the reaction should be different. She thought hard then remembered a different way to try it. As Lina lay there panting Naga reached for the same spot. this time though, she just pushed straight in, nice and hard. Lina gave a scream as a sharp pain went through her, then she seemed to go woozey. Naga looked at her with concern then started to take her fist out. Lina suddenly opened her eyes and screamed "Don't you dare! I don't know what you did but I need you now. Stay in and fuck me!" Naga smiled. So, it did work after all. "Of course,anything for my worshiper..." she said as she began vigorously pumping her fist in and out. "Let's see if I get up to the elbow." she said. "Do it!" begged Lina.

I kiss my way down to Sunates pussy and start to lustfully eat her out.

Sunate lay back on the bed and opened her legsas best she could. When Gracia astarted to eat her she couldn't stoptangling her hands in her lovers long black locks."Oh yes! Yes! This is what I need!" she cried, her passion mounting.

I move to where my pussy is right in your face as I continue to eat you out. I start to suckle, nibble, and lick on Sunate's Clit humming loudly sending powerful vibrations through her clit.

"Of course,Mistress."sunate said, seeing Gracia's pussy. She lifted her head and began to eat back, trying to match the tricks Gracia was demonstrating on her.

I moan loudly as I continue albeit with diffaculty.

Lina struggled against the ropes. "Let me out." she begged. "I'll do anything,be anyone,just let me be free." she cried. "Earn it." said Naga as she continued pumping Lina. "At least let me suck you." moaned Lina. Try these. said Naga, as she opened her top and let her breasts spill out. She then lowered one for Lina to latch on to, which she eagerly did.

"Oh fuck Sunate I am going to cum soon!" I yell as I pause from eating her out to shout. Then I go back to eating her out with every bit of my passion and love.

Sunate continued to eat away. If Gracia was going to cum soon then that was good! She loved it when that happened. She doubled her efforts to please.

I cum hard squirting my girl honey all over Sunate's face.

Sunate licked as much of it up as she could. Now, THAT tasted good. Better than man cum any day. Okay bananas might be okay, but this was honey. "More,Mistress?" she asked.

I triple my efforts to bring my wife to be to cum as well cause I NEED to taste her woman nectar.

As Gracia increased her efforts all thoughts of doing her again subsided and Sunate could only gasp as the intense new feelings washed over her. "Oh!"she said. the rest was just moaning and crying out in pleasure. Then, she came...

I lap up every single drop of Sunate's womanly juices. Moaning at the taste I was getting from her dripping wet pussy. I stop long enough to ask. "Sunate would you like to try fucking me with a cock now my beloved wife to be?"

"Oh, goddesses, are you insatiable?" laughed a breathless Sunate. "I'll try anything you want, but give me a breather, okay?"

Very well my beloved let us just snuggle for a bit my love then we can let you try having a cock my love.

"Okay." said Sunate, snuggling in

I snuggle up to Sunate happily kissing her on the neck happily.

"Oh! Goddesses!" cried Naga, as Lina displayed a lot of talent and passion. And orgasms. Naga was now getting desperate for one of her own. "Lina, love,I'm getting too needy. I want to untie you and just 69 like hell for awhile." "Suits me! We can go back to role playing later." grunted Lina under her lover's breast. In a flash Naga had her on the floor, and for a long time there was naught but happy muff diving and cumming...

I lay there just enjoying the after glow for a bit and waiting on my beloved wife to be to rest up for a bit.

After a time Sunate opened her eyes and smiled. "Okay. But, you have to tell me what to do, I'm new at this, remember?"

Don't worry my beloved wife to be I will walk you through it. It will be very easy. I cast Cockfutanaris Maledicktus on Sunate causing her to grow a rather large cock that is 15 inches long and 4 1/2 inches in diameter and say in a gentle and loving yet very lust filled voice. "Please my beloved wife to be, push it inside my cunt slowly so that you can get a feel for having a cock.

Sunate stared and stared. That.."thing"...came out of her? Then Gracia was asking her to enter her. Sunate, then gently pushed Gracia over. "I believe it's traditional for the "boy" to be on top?" she teased as she lined herself up. She gave a little push and slowly started to enter Gracia.

I moan lustfully and lovingly. Oh baby please fuck me my love. You will keep this wonderful cock for 4 orgasm's. You can change the flavor at will. You can change the size only 3 times at will.

Sunate shook her head. "Later,love, right now I'm just getting used to having this, okay? Now how does this work?" she asked as she began slowly thrusting in all the way. or at least trying to.

I wrap my legs around your waist and guide you to a nice pace teaching you how to thrust into my pussy.

Sunate was a fast learner and soon they had a nice little rhythm going. "This is strange,but wonderful." she smiled.

I moan lovingly. "How does it feel to you my beloved wife to be?"

"well, never having been a boy before, I can only guess it's like a guy would feel." panted Sunate. "Not bad, but I'm definitely doing this for you, I like girls. But as long as you are happy, then I am, and yeah, I want to see what it's like to cum like a guy too." she went on, as she continued to slide in and out of Gracia's willing womanhood.

Please baby fuck me as hard and fast as you can I am begging you my beloved wife to be.

Sunate did just that. she picked up the pace and let Gracia have it as good as she could give it. It took a bit of doing, she hadn't been born with one after all, but she got the cock sliding in and out just about right. And yes,it DID feel good.

OH FUCK BABY I AM GOING TO FUCKING CUM SOON MY BELOVED WIFE TO BE!

"Go for it love! Go ahead and show me how you cum, baby!" replied an enthusiastic Sunate.

I cum hard gushing my girl juices all over your beautiful cock. "Please cum inside me baby make me feel your seed spilling inside my needy womb!"

Sunate had a thought and faltered just for a second. "You did say you can't get pregnant, right?" she asked with heavy breathing.

Baby I made you sterile for now my beloved wife to be. So don't worry I still need my magic for the time being.

"Fine" grunted Sunate. Now that that was out of the way she plowed Gracia with as much wild abandon as she could bring herself to have and in a few short strokes she gave a gasp and flooded the inside of Gracia.

I scream in pure passion as I cum hard and fast. Shaking like I am having a seisure from the pure pleasure riding an orgasm like never before.

Sunate shook as well, then collapsed onto the comfortable security of Gracia's ample breasts. "H-how was that?" she asked.

"I pant lovingly and hard. "My love it was great now let me give you pleasure my beloved wife to be." I say as I slide down your body and start to lustfully suck on your massive cock. Actually taking you all the way to the hilt into my throat moaning lustfully.

Sunate gasped at the rush of sensations. So THAT's what it was like to receive. Ah, well something to remember for next time. Especially if Gracia was asleep again. Sunate started to moan.This was weird, and so pleasurable...

As I deepthroat your cock I start to lick your clit at the same time that I am sucking you all the way to the hilt.

All the pleasure blended into one. Soon Sunate was on a pink cloud of pleasure, and was just drifting along. The cloud rose higher and higher, then with a huge white explosion, she came...

I greedily swallow down every single drop of cum as if I need it to live.

Sunate panted and panted. This was good but tiring. And that silly thing was still up. "What's next? You want to be on top?" she panted.

Yes I will ride you next then I want you to fuck me in my ass my beloved wife to be.

Sunate opened one surprised eye. "W-won't that hurt? And, uh, you are clean there, right?" she asked.

Yes I am clean and I like it up my ass baby so lay back and let me bring you to a place you never thought you would ever go before.

Sunate didn't know what to say, so, she lay back, letting her big cock wave in the air. "It's all yours, love." she said.

I climb up her body and I slam my pussy down swallowing her whole cock all the way to the hilt inside my needy cunt to the point that her cock bottoms out inside me.

Sunate gave a start. The "attack" was so powerful it was almost beyond pleasure. "Is, uh, did that hurt?" she asked nervously.

I moan loudly and lovingly and start grinding on my beloveds cock. "Oh Gods fuck me baby I need your seed!"

Sunate was puzzled, but gave a little shrug. It obviously didn't hurt, then. She began doing her best to thrust into Gracia, trying to maximize the pleasure...

I moan even louder as you start to thrust into my needy tight wet love hole as I lean forward and kiss you lovingly moaning the whole time.

When something approaching a lull in the action happened Naga lifted her head from Lina's groin and smiled. "I could get to like this. You want to try being the Domme for awhile?" "Nah." replied Lina. "I couldn't hurt you." "Sure you could." said Naga. "N-no..."replied Lina. Naga gave her a dangerous smile. She rolled over, then griped Lina by the throat. "I'm the Mistress then,but you have to do what I want,and I want you to spank me!" Lina gave a gasp. Seeing her discomfort, Naga's smile widened. "In fact,I want you to whip me..." she said as she got up and started to look for something Lina could use...

I continue to kiss Sunate as I meet her thrusts half way causing a plesant flesh on flesh slapping sound to be heard all through out the resort it even reaching Lina and Naga's ears on top of them hearing my moaning like a banshee in heat.

Lina and Naga looked at each other for a moment as Gracia's cries muffled into the room. "Poor Sunate." one of them said, then they chuckled, evilly...

"OH SUNATE YOUR BIG MEATY COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GREAT INSIDE MY TIGHT PUSSY PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!" I scream almost at the top of my lungs so that it doesn't cause Sunate to be hurt by the volume.

Sunate had clamped her hands over her ears at the first scream, shocked at the volume,and amazed at the passion. Gracia was clearly enjoying herself if nothing else...

Naga had Lina secure her in a bent over position so that her ass was helplessy high in the air. "I order you to do your worst, minion."she said, commanding Lina to start. Lina looked at the rope whip that Naga had made with some rough looking cord she had found somewhere. "Goddesses, Mistress, I'm so damned horny, how long do I have to do this?" "Till, I'm satisfied..." was the ominous reply. "This isn't going to be good." thought Lina as she swung the whip.

I cum hard and with no warning to myself or Sunate as my girl cum gushes out of my pussy and down her cock and pussy. As I cum my inner walls massage and milk her cock for everything it is worth.

Sunate gave a gasp at the power of the sensations. She was amazed at the shuddering that Gracia did, it seemed so intense. Then the milking got to her and she suddenly felt herself rushing towards another orgasm. She started to wiggle and thrust with a will and soon enough she also went over the top and gushed a fountain of cum into Gracia. If they had had oil wells in the Slayers world she'd have made acomparison with that. Her world went all spinny and she pinked out for a moment...

I pull off Sunate's cock and hold most of the cum inside and place my full pussy over her mouth and wait for her to realize what I want.

Lina had tried to give Naga the beating she wanted and indeed, there was a glowing redness to Naga's upturned ass that was almost bright enough to need sunglasses. But she wasn't getting any action, and she was going crazy with lust and need. She stopped the whipping. "NO MORE!" she yelled, totally out of character. "I gotta cum again Naga and damnit this isn't doing it for me. Think of something else!" she cried.

Sunate gave a sigh, then popped awake as she relaised something was, well, different. "What?" she tries to say, only to find her words wer muffled by a,well, muff...

I was hoping you would like to try your cum baby straight from my pussy where you put it.

"Huh???" gasped Sunate, opening her mouth...

I let a little of our cum mixed drip onto her tongue to give her the idea of what I was talking about.

Sunate accidentally got the cum in her mouth and promptly choked a bit. "Eww, salty..." she said, trying to wipe her mouth. "What the hey, do you want me to eat that?" she asked. Well, but she was new to this...

If you want to baby it is supposed to highly sensual to do this with your lover.

"Oh. Well, uh, but I prefer pussy juice?" she said. "Well, I can try it once, I suppose, um, hey, what's the trick to flavouring it?"

All you have to do is think of what flavor you want it to be and it will be my love. That is the wonder of my spell.

Naga growled, frustrated that the pain had stopped. "Damn it, you're the slave, Lina, you have to do what I say." "Well, I'm revolting!" said Lina, hotly. "Yes, you are." replied Naga. Lina saw red at that and for the first time in her short clone life she didn't want to take it. With a cry of rage she lept upon Naga and knocked her down. Fortunately for the taller girl she had been in such a hurry she didn't get the ropes tied properly and she was able to struggle out. In a short time they were rolling around shouting and screaming and pulling hair and generally fighting...

Sunate shook her head. Clearly magic must be a very complicated business. Oh well. With that, she imagined the cum tasting like bananas and began to tongue Gracia. After a minute she stopped. "Banana Cream Pie..." she said...

I let the now banana flavered cum flow from my snatch in a slow flow so not to choke Sunate seeing as there is a hell of allot of cum in my pussy and womb right now. Seeing as I look like I am 6 months pregnant.

Sunate licked and ate for awhile, then she said "It's good, but I'm getting full, how about doing something else with it?"

I hover a bit and let it all out causing Sunate to get a cum bath with her own cum.

Sunate gave a little cry of surprise, then a giggle. "Fine." she said with a come hither smile."But if I'm getting a cum bath you better get down here and help me scrub it all over..."

I float down and start rubbing it in to her skin while also licking up some of it. "Don't forget my love that for your last orgasm you promised to do me in my arse.

"After my bath,and massage..." teased Sunate as she rolled over to let Gracia rub her back."We moms to be need lots of pampering after all..."

I continue to massage the cum into her skin as I whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

Sunate shivered with delight as Gracia rubbed her all over. so, cum had it's uses after all... She sighed happily at the sweet nothings and let the relaxation flow through her. But she knew duty called, afer all, there was still that thing between her legs... After a little rest enjoying Gracia's touch she turned her head and looked Gracia in the eyes. "I'm ready when you are, love..." she said.

I happily kiss her on the lips and then get on my hands and knees with my ass in the air and pass a bottle of lube to Sunate with a smile. "My love you will need to rub this on your cock and around and in my arse to make it easier for you to enter me.

Naga and Lina fought and wrestled,and wrestled and fought until they suddenly found themselves making out. "God yes!" laughed Lina as she got Naga into a headlock. "HATE SEX!" cried both girls at the same time. "Let's trib." said Naga as she struggled loose. "Nah, better idea." replied Lina. "You get on top and we'll rub on each other's thighs, and while we're doing that I can work on your breasts. I promise I'll use teeth." "Deal!" squeeled Naga as she tossed Lina onto the bed...

Sunate took the bottle from Gracia and squeezed some of the gel onto her palm. she made sure she lubricated herself well, Sunate reached over and rubbed an ample amount of the lubrication over Gracia's little pucker. "You are sure you want this, yes?" said Sunate as she began using her fingers to introduce the gel inside Gracia.

Yes I am as sure about this as I am about how happy I am to be your lover Sunate and I am so happy that I want to marry you my love.

"Okay..." replied Sunate as she got onto her knees. "Let's see, I just line it up and stick it in?" she asked, feeling a tad uncertain about it. "Doesn't this hurt?" she asked as she settled into place and prepared to thrust...

It does a little at first but once you get going it feels better than normal sex my love so go slow at first please.

"Okay, I will. I hope this makes you very very happy Mistress." smiled Sunate. She placed the knob ofher magic cock against Gracia's pucker and began pushing slowly in. "It feels wierd to be the one penetrating when a woman was meant to be penetrated,you know?" she said as she went.

"I know baby but it is an intersting thing to feel what a man would feel love." I say as I wince a few times till you are all the way inside my even tighter than my pussy back door tunnel.

"Oh, this feels so different..." gasped Sunate. 'I guess,Mistress, but I stilllike girls and feeling like a girl best..." She began to stroke in and out of Gracia's backdoor. "I've never done this before,my love, you direct, please..."

I start to gasp and maon feeling such pleasure and I simply move back to meet her thrusts and say faster and hader my love!

Sunate began to pump harder, then she realised she needed a bit moresupport, so she reached out and grabbed Gracia's hips. Once she had a good grip she began to thrust in earnest. "I hope this is right..." she thought to herself asGracia moaned and groaned in pleasure.

OH FUCK I AM CUMMING SUNATE FUCK MY ASS AS HARD AND FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, Lina was having the orgasmic time of her life. Naga was pushing hard enough with her knee to practically break Lina's pubic bone and the petite mage copy was exploding in one orgasm after another. She had developed a simple drill, she would bite down on Naga's nipple wile the tall girl begged her to bite it off. After a time Naga would cum, then Lina would let go and grind away until she came herself. After that she would switch to the other nipple and begin again. But Naga was taking longer to cum each time, and was getting weaker too. "Gotta stop soon..." she gasped. "N-not just yet..." moaned Lina,still in the control of the sex points Naga had pushed...

Sunate smiled and realised it was okay. So, deciding to be wild for the first time in her life, she letgo her inhibitions and rammed Gracia as hard as she could. She was glad that she hadn't done this first, she knew that if it was her first time she'd have cum already...

My pussy absolutly floods with my girl honey and I start to spasm from the powerful orgasm that makes all my other orgasms put together seem like childs play.

Sunate gave a gasp. For a second it seemed as if Gracia was going to rip her cock off. Fortunately things didn't go that far, but it was not pleasant. Eventually she was able to just go with the flow so to speak and her "manhood" was saved. Finally Gracia calmed down and Sunate began pumping again. "Better get this over with" she thought to herself as she went in and out. "I so need a bath..." she added with a private smirk.

I make the muscles in my ass to start to massage and milk her cock for the milk inside. "Please my love cum inside my ass please!"

Sunate gritted her teeth and began to concentrate. Soon she felt the familiar urges start again and slowly she began building towards orgasm...

I reach between my legs with one hand and start to tease Sunate's clit lovingly as she pounds into my ass.

Sunate felt the extra sensation from Gracia and began pumping harder. In time she felt the familiar build up ,and finally, after a false start or two, came the pink explosion and she collaped, exhausted and panting, onto the back of Gracia.

I fall over panting so full of cum and on top of all that now my legs are numb and I cant move from the pure pleasure.

Sunate felt the thing between her legs vanish, thank the Goddess. "Well, that was interesting..."she said finally.

"Was it that bad my love?" I ask still panting.

Sunate gave a clear laugh. "No, but as I keep saying, I just prefer girls. But if you like it I will do it for you, Mistress, just, please, not all the time okay?"

No problem there love now how about that bath sweetheart?

"Oh yes! Please. Love juice is great, but it's sooooo sticky..." smiled Sunate. She stood up, and staggered...

I try to stand but fall back down and sigh. "I still cant feel my legs!"

"Oh dear, shall we crawl then?" she smiled.

I cast Levitation and lift us both up and float us to the was area and I set down on the stool and ask. Love can you help me wash first? Then I will wash you.

Sunate gulped at the magic, but was too tired to get upset. She settled in and enjoyed the float. "Certainly I will wash you, Mistress." she said getting a sponge and some soap. She began to lather Gracia all over.

After I am lathered I rinse off and get up and lather Sunate up and rinse her off then I help her over to the spring and lower myself in with a loud sigh.

After a time of peace there was a sudden bang as a door slammed open somewhere. There was a piercing scream and Naga ran into the shower room with Lina in close pursuit. "I don't remember where the spot is, I don't remember!" the tall girl screamed as Lina tackled her to the floor. "You can't turn it off? Then you satisfy me!" shouted the petite clone as she endeavored to plant her pussy on Naga's face...

I launch myself in true Amelia fasion and bowl Lina over and pin her to the floor and press the turn off spot one time only and sigh as I get back into the hot spring.

Lina gave a little spasm, then fainted dead away from utter exhaustion. she wouldn't wake up for many hours. Naga crawled over to her love and tearfully gathered her into her arms. "I'm so sorry, Lina, I just forgot the spot." she whispered,snuggling in close, and drifting off beside her. Sunate was standing in the tub, open mouthed. "What was that?" she said, a bit shocked. "Wait, do I even want to know?" she then said.

There is a pressure point that makes it where Lina can cum more than three times but there is a major trade off. You see when the spot is pressed she becomes a sex starved Nymph who could go for days and still never get enough. There is also a spot that returns her to normal.

"Ah..." said Sunate,not sure what else to say. Then she added. "Don't use that on me without warning me first, please."

"Don't worry you don't seem to have the same problem love." Just then I feel a Communication spell trying to connect.

"Gracey! Are you there?" piped Amelia's cheery voice. "Thought I'd relieve your boredom and chat."

Hey sis I am here. Are you at the meeting spot? Or can you come out here yet?

"Ha, ha, you're so eager... I am getting ready to leave. Daddy finally said I could go ahead and he'd follow later. You know what he's like, he, he. So, how's every little thing?"

Everything is great sis. I can't wait to see how much you have grown. I am just sitting in the Hot Springs now waiting for you to get heading out so I can meet you there.

"Yep, okay. So, what should I bring? What's in the plans for our reunion?"

"Just pack light sis I think we may end up being in our birthday suits most of the time." I say with a light laugh. "We have more than enough stuff here to keep from being bored. Oh Sis if you can try to bring mommies spell book with you.

"Huh? Birthday... oh, because it's a spa! Got it,he, he.Spell Book? Okay, but I can't remember where it is,I'll have to check for it."

I think daddy put it in the family vault Ame-Chan. So I heard through the grape vine that you have a little crush on a man huh huh?

"A.. who... what??? N-now Gracie, where did you ever hear a rumour like that?"

Miss Lina Inverse was talking to Gourry Gabriev about it when I saw her a few weeks ago.

"Miss... oh, Miss Lina... You know her too? Cool!"

Yes I traveled with her when she was 12 to the age of 14 we even killed a peice of Lord Ruby Eyes together.

"You... really? Huh! Well, what's with that then.I don't remember her ever talking about you though. Strange..."

Remember I told you that I went by a different name then. I went by Naga the White Serpent.

"You were... oh... uh, okay... she didn't know who you were then? Interesting..."

Yes very true. So Ame-Chan how was your travels with her?

"Well, what can I say? I mean really, what can I say? They were a lot of fun, and dangerous too, and we did a lot of things, but maybe we should save it for when I get there, this way of talking takes up a lot of energy. And there is a lot to tell."

Very well sis head on out to the spot we agreed on and I will head out as well. We should get there about the same time.

"Okay. So, I'll close for now, and go look for the book, then I'll be on my way. See you soon, Sis!"

Love you sis! Just give me a pulse when you are leaving ok?

"You bet! Love you too. See ya!"

"Later sis!" I close the com spell and sit back and sigh.

Previous Set of Chapters

Go Back To Archive