Author:  Naga Shark, Naga Fan
Title:  Naga and the Shadow Mirror Clones (Chapters 7-12)

Naga and the Shadow Mirror Clones

Written by Naga Shark with the help of Nagafan as a joint effort Fan Fiction

We do not have any rights to The Slayers brand so this is a complete work of Fan Fiction. I hope you the readers enjoy it.

 

Navigation

1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18

Chapter 7

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning I am up bright and early, and I start breakfast, another of my cooking wonders. This time a rare dish of potato flambé, and a beet soufflé with honey syrup, and some red berries that have been cooked in a light red wine. To set it all off I have also made homemade banana nut bread...

Gracia and Lina both came awake to the smell of incredible cooking. Gracia smiled down at Lina who was still snuggled close to her, and ruffled the tiny girls hair. "Love you..." she whispered, bringing a smile to Lina's face. “Well, I don't know what's she's up to, probably making up for disturbing our sleep, I suppose." said Lina with a smirk. Gracia nodded. "She might be. I wonder, do you suppose we disturbed hers?" she asked. "I kind of don't think she could hear anything over herself actually, replied Lina, with a blush. The girls dressed quickly and went out to the main room.

I look to you and smile and say “Good morning to you, girls.”

The girls looked at the spread, open mouthed. "Uh, did we even have all this stuff in the house???" asked Lina...

“Nope, I bought it this morning, while I was out.”

"Out...?" asked Gracia.

“Yes, is that a surprise?” I start to serve you girls cheerfully your food. “I went into town and helped the shop keeps set up there stores for the day.”

The girls looked at each other. "Well, yeah..." said Lina. "Was it meant to be?" asked Gracia. "The stores? Oh MY WHAT TIME IS IT? Am I late???" she said in a panic as she suddenly wondered if she had over slept.

“No you silly goose, it is still at least 1 and a half hours before you need to get started getting ready for work baby, and I got you both something very special.” I hand you both a box of makeup that is wrapped of colors that are perfect for your complexions.”

Lina looked at Gracia. "Who opens up that early in the morning in town?" she asked. Gracia thought. "The restaurant, also, the tavern, which also serves food, and, oh yeah, the local house of ill repute..." she replied, sweat dropping.

“Well I helped all the "shops" in town except for the last one you mentioned girls, so don't worry and open your gifts, and then eat.

The girls dutifully did so. Gracia blinked back a tear. "Oh boy! Make up!" enthused Lina. "Uh, what do I do with it? I've never been able to afford any, nor had much need to wear it, but, it's, it's..." "Thank you!" she said. "Yes, me too, thank you..." said Gracia with a smile.

“If you girls want, I will fix you two up later, Lina after the chores are done and before Gracia gets home from work and Gracia before she goes to work today, ok?”

"F-fix me up f-for work??? But I've never... Oh my! What will the girls think???" Gracia stuttered. Lina laughed. "Maybe they'll think you are changing employers?" she said cattily... "Do you think so?" asked a now worried Gracia.

“Just tell them that your mommy is in town to stay and she wants you to look beautiful today, seeing as it is a special occasion.”

"It is?" asked Gracia, walking in to it... Lina laughed. "Well, your mommy is here to stay, isn't that special?" she asked. "Oh, I didn't mean it that way..." Gracia blushed.

“Yes, you are right Lina-Chan, and don't worry Gracia its ok, just eat your food before it gets cold.

"Uh, yes, mommy..." said Gracia, dutifully eating...

“So, is it good?”

"Well, I like it!" said Lina. Gracia nodded, and ate!

I start to eating my food and groan in delight at the great job I did. “So what chores are there to be done to day Lina-Chan?”

Lina looked up, a bit startled. It just occurred to her that she was going to be alone, with Naga. But, last night was a joke, surely... She smiled. "Um, same as always, feed the flock, work in the garden, maybe start drying some herbs. It'll soon be time to take a trip into the woods again, for more forest herbs." she said.

“Tee hee, you mean all the stuff I already did except for the herbs Lina-Chan? I been up since the literal crack of dawn, since the sun was very barely peaking up onto the land. I cast lightning to see what I was doing so I done all that I know we always normally do for you.

Lina was dumbfounded. "Uh..." she said. Gracia looked puzzled. "Wow, mommy, what's gotten into you?" she asked softly...

“I love it here, and I couldn't sleep much more than I did. I am still wired like I drank 10 pots of the strongest coffee in the world back to back and I think it is because I haven't been using my magic much at all here as of late girls.”

Gracia and Lina exchanged glances. "Uh, what's she going to be like when she's not just over that time of the month?" Lina asked. "It's uncharted territory for me too..." said Gracia as she picked at her food. "Oh my, I haven't had this much to eat in a long, time and I still haven't finished the plate mommy served me. Uh, well, I better pack some of it for lunch then." she said, getting up and getting ready to go to work...”

I get up and wait for her to finish getting ready. I meet her with her box of make up and put it on her in your two's room and walk out and get Lina's attention to look this way to see her lover wearing make up and lip stick and the such, and she is absolutely beautiful.”

Lina looked stunned, then, unexpectedly burst into laughter. Gracia looked upset. "Don't you like it?" she asked. "Yes, yes I do, it's just so unusual to see you like this, Gracie. It caught me by surprise, I'm sorry. here, let me prove it to you..." she said, walking over to Gracia and giving her a long and intense kiss. Naturally, the make up needed some attending to afterwards...

I fix it right there on the spot then I say “Your turn Lina...”

"Huh? But, wait, the, oh, you did it..." Lina stammered. Gracia laughed good naturedly and said. "Well, practice all day and show me what you can do when I get home!" She gave a wave and left for work. Lina watched her go, and then looked at Naga, at the make up, and back to Naga. "O-okay, what now?" she asked.
I grab the box and say to sit down, and I put it on with great care. Once I finish and get it perfect I tell you to look in a mirror. As you do I set up a communication spell to show Gracia what Lina looks like by looking at her and projecting her image into her mind.

Somewhere on the road, Gracia gave a startled "Meep!" as the unexpected image of Lina in make up flashed into her mind. "M-mommy, is that you? Lina, she's beautiful, but, uh, could you please not do that without some sort of warning? I nearly jumped out of my skin..." Meanwhile, Lina was saying, a bit impatiently, "Well, what does she think?"

“She says that you are beautiful and that I should give her warning next time because I almost made her jump out of her skin.”

Lina laughed. "Oh, don't do that to her mom! I want her skin right where it is!."

“I am sorry Gracia I didn't mean to scare you sweetie. So, is there anything, Lina, that you want to tell Gracia, or to show her before I cancel the spell?”

"Uh, uh, tell her to have fun today!" Lina said, finally.

“Ok, Lina says have fun today, Gracia.”

"Uh, yeah, I will." said Gracia. "Her too..."

“Ok I will, see you tonight, Gracia.” I cancel the spell and tell Lina that she said for you to have fun today too.

"Okay. But you did all the work, what do we do now?" she asked, felling a little unsure about where to go with the day. "Oh well, we have the dishes at least!" she said as she realized the table was still a mess...

“And the herbs to pick and dry, baby.”

"Can, can I do that with make up on?" Lina asked...

“I will put it back on when we finish, OK?”

"Okay..." said Lina. "Well, uh, it just washes off, right?" she said, heading out to bring in water from the well...

“Yes it does, sweetie.”

Soon enough, the water was in and heating for the dishes. Said dishes were stacked by the sink and ready for the water to heat up. Lina gave a big stretch and a yawn. "Man, do I feel lazy today..." she said.

“It's ok, sweetie we will find something to do after we finish dishes, and the herbs.”

"I know , I know, well, what ever, let's get at it! He, he, maybe we should have a make up party when Gracia gets home and we can all get done up just for the heck of it!" she smirked, as she put a couple of more sticks of wood on the fire to heat the water. "Ah, this'll take a bit, let's go get the herbs in the garden picked." she suggested.

“OK, that sounds good, just let me do my own make up OK sweetie I start walking to the garden to help.

The day was warming, and the girls worked long and hard. Actually, the dishes got forgotten as they brought in bunches of herbs. Even though Naga had set them up with a spa, Lina couldn't get into leaving mode, and was still busy setting up for the winter. So, herbs were brought in, tied in bunches, and hung up to dry. It was a full morning's work, actually, and any make up they might have started with was long gone, or at least horribly streaked, by the time they were done. When everything was set up just so, Lina led them in to lunch, then groaned as she realized they'd forgotten the dishes...

“Oh no I can't believe we forgot the dishes!” Lina laughed, sounding a bit tired. "Well, I'll restart the water, it's cold now, we can wash them when it's hot..." she said, poking at the ashes to get some coals raked together. Eventually she had a blaze going. "Let's see, we still have the frying pan, what we can do for food..." she mused.

Well I am going to let you pick and cook today I have been cooking the past few days so it’s your turn.

Lina thought for a second, and then said "How about an omelet? It's quick, and we do eat eggs..."

“That sounds delightful!”

Lina scraped some coals out from the fire and set the frying pan on to heat. She added a little bit of oil. Then she found an onion, cut it up, tried not to cry too hard for the poor thing, and broke three eggs into the bowl with them. A dash of cream, some salt, pepper and a small handful of a herb mixture, and she whipped the eggs into a frothy mix with a fork. She decided the oil wasn't quite hot yet, so she had time to get a piece of cheese, and cut some very thin slices off of it. The oil was now ready so she gave the eggs a final stir and poured them in to the pan. The mixture began to cook and she was actually having fun making the omelet. She let it cook just so long, and gently half folded the mixture to form a long seam. She put the cheese into this, then folded the omelet over, then flipped it!

“Wow, my baby girl sure knows how to cook don't she?” While Lina cooks I get the dishes washed and dried and ready for the food.

Lina waited until the cooking was just right, then transferred the frying pan to the hot pad on the table. "Wow! You're fast..." she said in amazement as Naga was making impressive headway on the dishes. She pitched in and helped, and soon enough they were done enough... She grabbed two plates and two forks and set the simplest table possible. Then she took her spatula and said "Come and get it!"

I smile happily that I get to play my long time favorite game with Lina I pick up a spatula a duel for the food like old times. “I will get the food, Lina Dear...”

Lina lost quickly, mostly due to not realizing what was happening until Naga had fended her off. "Uh well, if you are that hungry..." she said, perplexed.”Is there something else you'd like to eat?"

I laugh happily. “No sweetie, this is fine, but I will let you try again, seeing as you was not ready.” I get into position to fight for the food. “Let’s see if you are as good as your name sake...”

"Er, well, I-I'm willing to share..." said Lina, remembering now the fights her mother had had with Naga, and how they often ended in wanton destruction...

“Awe...” I pout as I scoop up my omelet, and place it on my plate and starts to eat.
Seeing the pout Lina immediately felt bad. "I'm sorry, I'm just not used to this kind of, of, well, playing. Gracia doesn't do that, and, uh, I don't know, I don't eat with other people... I will try if you like, really I will, I just wasn't expecting it..."

“No, it’s ok, Lina-Chan.”

Lina smiled. "Look, I know I come from your Lina, but I am not her. I'm sorry, but I'm her opposite in many ways. Just like Gracia is your opposite. It just takes a while to get to know what's expected, or wanted. I'll catch on, just be patient with me..."

I nod, dreamily wondering how you are in the bedroom, and just how you are different.

Lina began to eat her food too.

“I think out loud, by accident. “Note to self, need to find out similarities and differences from my Lina and Lina-Chan...”

Lina blinked and gave a giggle. "Uh, well, uh, how do you mean? I'm sure we are completely different aren't we?"

I blush violently realizing that I said that out loud...

“Uhmmmmmm aaaaaaa weeeeellllllll I was just thinking about wanting to find out the differences in the bedroom...”

Lina’s eyes popped open wide. "W-w-w-what????' she asked, blushing furiously...

“Well, it is one thing that has had me puzzled this whole time...”

"H-how, uh, so???" she asked, still blushing...

“Well, my Lina was all natural down there, are you?”

"All... natural???" blinked Lina. "W-what else would I be...?" She was confused...

Blushing even brighter “You know, like me?”

Lina shook her head. "But, I don't know you, I know Gracia..." she said.

“Shaved?”

"Oh, that..." she said.”N-no, we don't do that. Razors cost too much and, uh, I-I've n-never tried it..." she still blushed, but her curiosity got the better of her."Er, uhm, what's it like?"

“Want to feel? It is too hard to explain.”

Lina went as red as possible. "N_Nononono, uh, no, uh, uh, n-o, that's all, uh..., yes..."

So yes or no?

Lina spoke, very quietly "yes..."

“Don't you just hate to get hair stuck in your teeth?” I slowly remove my panties and lift the dress.
"N-never thought about it..." she replied, still speaking softly...

I expose my perfectly shaved pussy to Lina. “Go ahead, it won’t bite...”

Lina stared at Naga. "The... same, yet... different. She came closer and gingerly put out a hand. She stopped just short of touching her. There was a struggle going on inside. "W-will you make love to me if I touch you there?" she asked. "L-like you were demonstrating last night?"

“Only if you wish Lina-Chan. I wouldn't do something you don't want.”

"B-but what do you want?" asked Lina, still staring at Naga's womanhood...

“Only to learn sweetie, if you don't wish it I will do nothing, and let you do as you wish.” I flex my pussy lips to make them move to draw you closer.

Lina backed off a bit. "Th-then I am just a plaything to you?" she asked, softly and sadly.

“Not at all, sweetie, I love you like I do my own daughter and I would never do anything to hurt you.”

Lina backed off. "I, need, I, uh, need something Gracia can't give me..." she confessed. "But I'm nervous to ask for it..."

“And what is that, dear? If I could give it, I will give you the world.”

"I'm shy..." she said in a whisper. "It's hard to ask..."

“If you can not say it, then show me.”

Lina slowly slipped to the floor at Naga’s feet. "I-I'm the opposite of my mother, remember?" she asked as she undid Naga's shoes and removed them from her feet. She then started kissing Naga's feet, tenderly, lovingly, even. "A-and she's such a d-d-d-dominant personality..." she added, softly as she continued to worship Naga's feet, now sucking on her toes...

I look on in amazement seeing as this was totally new to me. A light moan escaped my lips as you sucked.

Lina found some encouragement as Naga moaned. "Y-you are like her, your Lina I mean, you are dominant. Gracia is passive and submissive like me, we, we need someone strong..." she whispered, tentatively kissing Naga's ankles.

“Wow, really? well I would love to do that. What do you like the most about my body Lina?” I say as I lead your head by your chin to my pussy with my foot.

Lina gulped, but seemed grateful to surrender. "Th-that it is like Gracia's and yet different." she whispered as she got to Naga's most intimate part. She took a deep sniff. "Y-you smell the same, yet different..." she murmured, then, extending her tongue she surrendered totally and began the tender task of pleasing Naga...

I moan lightly, growing in intensity with every lick, getting wetter and hotter, the smell getting sweeter with every lick.

Lina liked it. Gracia was ever so gentle and asked if she minded. Of course Lina didn't but it was Gracia's way. But Naga just wanted and was willing to just take. Lina wanted to give. So, she did. Every trick she had learned from Gracia to make her happy she now used on Naga, wondering if she would respond in the same way...
I instantly grab your head and shove it into my pussy groaning loudly grinding my pussy on Lina's face climbing rapidly to climax, moaning louder and louder, screaming “Lina I love you so much, thank you so very much.”

Lina was rather overcome by it all too. After all, the real Lina was such a strongly dominant person, how could this poor copy of her be anything but submissive. The more Naga moaned and even screamed, the harder she worked to please her new... well... Mistress... And when Naga climaxed the thrill was so great that Lina came too, she simply couldn't help herself. She ended up collapsing onto Naga's lap, gasping in the sweet air as aftershocks of pleasure spasmed through her.

She couldn't talk for awhile, she just lay there, wondering what Naga would do next? Maybe she wouldn't like it that Lina came so easily? Maybe she'd think Lina was bad? Lina didn't know what to do, so she just waited...

I moan in pleasure as I run my fingers through your hair, lovingly, as I pull you to my face. I kiss you lovingly as I tell you that it is now my turn to please you with my tongue.

Lina looked up, a grateful look on her face. "I am yours, mom... no... Mistress..." she said.

I lay you down and start to gingerly lick your pussy with all the skill I learned with my Lina.

Lina moaned as Naga began to work on her. So far this was so much like Gracia, and yet, there was a hint, or a promise, that more was to come...

I move to where my pussy is in your face and yours in mine and I start to lick away using a technique that my Lina forbid because of the fact that it made her cum very quickly and even made her squirt cum everywhere.

Lina gasped. This was all so new to her. Gracia was a wonderful lover, but she was always gentle, and Lina had secretly wanted someone to be more, well, robust, with her, oh hell, she wanted someone to just reach out and take her! Like now... "Oh, oh...” she moaned as Naga took her places she had always wanted to go. Then Naga shifted and Lina once more had access to that magnificent pussy. She reached up and started caressing it. Caressing and kissing, finally entering with her tongue. Oh gods... yes...

I moan and purr into your pussy and on your clit as I nibble on it and suckle on it. As well I also reach an arm back and tease Lina's hyper sensitive nipples and with my other hand I start to slowly probe the entrance or your pussy hole with my finger...

Lina arched her back as the pleasure shot through her. Oh, this was so different, yet so good. And Naga, shaved was different enough from Gracia to seem exotic to Lina. "M-Mistress, so... good..."she whispered as another wave of pleasure sped through her.

Do you want my finger inside you Lina *I ask lustfully*

"Y-yes Mistress, anything you w-want..." the girl moaned, totally overcome by the pleasure...

“Have you ever been entered by Gracia, Lina?”

'Y-yes, a finger, no, two... and I've done the same for her. We, we gave each other our virginity, you two were still virgins when we were made. She's afraid of it, I don't know why.. but I've wanted more..." Lina gulped. She remembered the promises they made as they did so. And here she was, breaking hers. "Oh Gracia, but, I just can't stop, I'm so sorry..." she thought to herself. To Naga she said "I believe Gracia will come around too, but we have to be gentle with her..." she said. it seemed as if half of her was stating a fact, and half of her was pleading with Naga to make it so...

“Oh really. So you want more Lina? Wait right here.” I get up and get a big potato and clean and peel it into a good penis shape 6” long and 2” wide and walk back to you and ask “Are you sure about this Lina?”

Lina's eyes bugged out as Naga made, then offered the vegetarian phallus. She didn't know what to say. She shook both "yes" and "no", unable to take her eyes off the, the, thing... She wanted to submit, but, was she ready to go this far yet?

“So, are you ready to try more than a few fingers?”

Lina looked again, and gulped. She had her imagination, but now that reality was looking her in the face, she didn't know what to do. "I, I, don't know..." she quavered...

I slowly lower to your pussy probing it with the phallus.

Lina's legs twitched. Part of her wanted them to open more so Naga could enter, part of her was indecisive and afraid. She gasped at the touch of the, the, thing... There's be no turning back if she let it in, but, she seemed stuck, somehow...

“You will take this new object of pleasure, Lina...” I slowly push it into your hole and move it back and forth being gentle as I can.

Gentle as it was, Naga’s command was enough to settle Lina and make her open to Naga's will. She gave a gasp as she was entered, and again she arched back as Naga began moving the, the, potato thing in and out of her. Oh, so this was what it meant to be full...

“So, do you like it Lina dear?” I move it faster and harder and deeper as I dig my fingers into the potato so that I can get it even deeper.

"T-take me..." whispered Lina, clearly entering into some sort of altered state as sensations she never knew were possible coursed through her body full gallop. Her pussy was stretched by the new intruder, and yet her womanhood seemed to welcome it's presence. "Oh Gracia, what have we missed?" she whispered just before a low moan of pleasure came from her soul...

I thrust it faster and harder and even deeper into you as I even go as far as to my knuckles into you.

Lina gave a gasp of pain as Naga pushed as far in as her knuckles. Oh, she felt like she was ripping! But.... her Mistress was taking her! Oh heaven, to be used like this, to... serve... Instinctively she grabbed Naga and hugged close to her. It was all she could do, she was totally given over to the sensations mounting in her. She was reaching a peak, and ready to explode...

I move my pussy to mere inches from your face as I thrust faster and harder making love to you lovingly and wantingly, as I tell you to return the favor to me after I have made you climax. I practically grind my pussy forcefully on Lina's face
Lina could only move her face enough to breath. She took a deep breath, then gave a scream as she orgasmed with a shudder. Then, being to weak, all she could do was fall back and pant, catching her breath. After a time she regained control, though she felt very weak. "Th-thank you..."she whispered. Then, seeing Naga's resistible womanhood dangling expectantly in front of her she gave a smile and said "Yes Mistress..." as she lifted herself and began to eat...

I moan happily as I move my hand faster and faster harder and harder till I am fucking you with the potato like a guy would with his cock...

Lina tried to eat but the penetration in her now oversensitive pussy distracted her. She tries to ignore it, to please her new Mistress, but instinct took over and she pushed at Naga's hand and pleaded "S-stop please Mistress, the sensation is too much. P-please, just let me please you now however you want, I'm good, for now..." she gasped.

“No you are not just wait till I am done pleasing you and I will hand the new toy to you to use on me. That is an order.”

Lina gasped. She did not want to disobey, but, she really was still too sensitive after her orgasm. What was Mistress doing to her? "I-I'll try Mistress, but I am so sensitive after, please, please be careful or the pleasure will be pain to me... Do you want to hurt me Mistress?" she asked.

“No, I do not, Lina.” I say reluctantly as I stop and slowly remove the toy from your pussy and lick it clean then pass it back to you as I start to lick away happily.

Lina whimpered a grateful “Thank you.” to Naga, then took the toy and imitated Naga by cleaning it with her mouth. First her tongue, then she let it penetrate her mouth. Then she stopped and gave a funny look as she took it out and looked at it. "Starchy..." she said with a grin...

I giggle and keep licking faster and more needfully as I await to be penetrated for the first time ever. It was very sweet to me.

Lina looked at the potato penis then at Naga's swollen and wet womanhood. "Teach me Mistress, I want this to be good for you..." she said. As she did she aimed and slid the toy forward until it was right at the opening. There was a slight resistance, then she gave a little twist which seemed to pick up some lubrication, and, with a slight "pop", it slid deep into Naga...

I moan/scream as a little blood leaked out of my womanhood as my hymen is finally broken and I tell you to wait a second till it stops hurting and then just experiment.

Lina recoiled in shock. She hadn't know Naga was a virgin, she had been fooled by the bigger woman's considerable volume of knowledge... "Oh NO! Blood? I-I've hurt you!" she panicked.

“No, its OK Lina, I was a virgin baby, and you took it for me, so I am just fine, continue please...”

Lina stared. "you, you were?" she had tears in her eyes. But she had been bidden to continue, and she started to pump the toy in and out of Naga.

I moan in pure ecstasy as Lina does and I start to lick Lina's clit hungrily as she fucks me with the home made toy.

Lina's tears soon dry as she began to breath harder from the stimulation. "Oh..." she gasped, a little spasm running through her. She continued to pump in and out of Naga, the need to take her Mistress becoming the most important thing to her...

“Oh L-Sama yes Lina harder thrust it harder put your whole hand in me with it please.”

Lina was startled."B-but, I'll hurt you, Mistress...:" she said worriedly. Still, she did thrust harder.

“I order you to do as I asked you to, Lina, or do you like pain?”

Lina stopped for a second."I- I don't..." She was confused by this, on many levels. But, she had been ordered. She began to thrust hard, and as soon as she dared she began to thrust her finger tips into Naga, finally getting up to the middle knuckles...
I moan /scream in pain and ecstasy as I rapidly skyrocket to climax as I nibble on Lina's clit to bring her to the same world I am in right now.

Lina found it hard to concentrate, but she kept on. But she couldn't get any deeper, Naga was too tight...

“Force it Lina! I don't care how you do it, just please go deeper.” I moan.

Lina let go of the potato thing, which was beginning to mush up under the strain anyway. She put two fingers in, then three, finally four and pumped in and out for awhile, twisting her hand and getting as deep as possible.

I scream in delight as I race to climax getting closer and closer.

Lina tucked her thumb down into her palm. She didn't know what else to do with it. She then entered Naga with that too, but again got stuck. Still, she pressed away, trying to give Naga the fullest sensation possible...

My eyes begin to roll into the back of my head as I moan louder and louder practically to a scream as I finally cum on Lina's hand.

Lina was panting from the strain when Naga finally came. It felt strangely good, the bigger woman was exploding in ecstasy, and she had been allowed to make it happen. She panted and lay back down...

Before you know it you hear me snoring lightly...

Lina lay back and was overcome by a nap too.

Later,when she awoke, Lina had no idea what the time was. She lay there, still exhausted. She felt, she felt, well, she didn't know just how she felt... This was not her Naga! Oh but she was, except she wasn't, she was, she was... She was her Mistress, of that she had no doubt. Her days of needing to submit and not doing so because Gracia couldn't do that were gone...."Gracia... " Now it hit her... What had she done? What of her promises? Fear of what this would do to the woman she loved entered her heart, and in an instant all the warm and fuzzy feelings she had had froze...Not knowing what else to do, she could only lay back and wait...

I snore loudly and mutter the question what time is it, half asleep, and half awake.

The time was now. Lina had no real idea what time of day it was because she couldn't see the sun where she was, but, after years of listening, she heard the familiar steps of Gracia on the walkway. Should she panic and try to hide? Or get dressed? No, there was no time, and anyway, this had happened. It would hurt like hell in a minute, but, it better get dealt with , now...

I snap awake and run out of the room and get dressed after hearing the sound of Gracia's foot steps on the walk way.

Lina didn't move. She said nothing. And as Naga was trying to change, the door swung open. A tired but cheerful Gracia walked in, a big smile on her face. Then she saw Lina, lying there, naked, on the floor. She gave a scream of surprise and shock, then, even though it was obvious, she asked, perhaps wanting there to be a different answer "L-Lina! What happened?"

I come out dressed, looking down at the ground as I walk over and start cooking some real cheer me up foods for all of us, knowing that we will need it very soon. As I walk past I say “I am sorry, Gracia darling, about this whole situation...”

Gracia looked at the disheveled Naga as she walked past, then back at the naked Lina who had made it to her knees. "Gracia..." said Lina softly. "I am so sorry, but, I was, I was tempted, and I fell. I won't lie to you, I've hurt you enough already. I've just spent the afternoon making love to, to, to your mother..."

I say, in a depressed voice “It is very true, and as I said I am very sorry baby...”

Gracia stood there for a minute, mouth agape, just staring. You could see her world shattering. Suddenly she gave a scream then ran, crying, from the house. Lina got up, and began to dress. "I better go find her, and talk to her. Please wait for me..." she said to Naga.

“If you need to, use shadow snap to get her to stand still so you can talk to her, ok, Lina? I will finish cooking, seeing that I have ruined your relationship with her... uh, it is the least I can do...”

Lina just shook her head and walked out after Gracia. "I'm not hungry" she said. She looked around then headed to where she thought Gracia might be. She was right. The taller girl was standing there, almost doubled over in grief, crying like Lina had never seen her cry before. Now, now when it was too late, now she felt her heart stabbed with grief. What had she done? She went to where she knew Gracia would eventually see her, and knelt down, waiting for the other girl to react. She trembled and a tear trickled down her cheek.

I finish cooking knowing that when everything calmed down and they returned they would be starving, so after I finished I do as much cleaning as I can leaving the place spotless and gleaming as I cry and beat myself up over what I had done today.

Gracia finally spoke, through her tears. "WHY?" she half yelled, half screamed.

Lina gulped. "I, oh gods Naga, oh, let me go back to calling you that, I never should have stopped. You are my Naga, she should have been Gracia. But it doesn't matter now..." She took a deep breath. "I have no good reason, she, she made an offer, and I wanted it. I lusted for her and I got her, and when I was caught up in it, I forgot all about us." She gave a cry and said "I'm sorry Naga, I didn't realize I was so untrustworthy, but now I see what a weak fool I am...”

Gracia shook with pain and rage. "What did she give you that I don't have?" she demanded.

Lina hesitated,then softly replied. "Uh, I'm sorry... she gave me the chance to submit..."
"Oh, that?" said Gracia, with a dangerous, dangerous tone in her voice. "I don't have what it takes to boss you around, is it? I don't treat you like dirt? Is that what you really want? Is it Lina? And you damn well tell me the truth!" she ended in an almost snake like hiss...

Lina hung her head and said very quietly "We've had this discussion before, Naga. Now that I've done it I know the truth. I'm sorry, but I do need it. My mother is a controlling woman, and it's part of my being her opposite that I need to be dominated. You can't give that to me because your mother is also powerful and controlling. But she's here now, and when she decided to seduce me because I am like her Lina in some ways, I tried to resist, but I just couldn't. I have no defense, I am sorry I've hurt you, and broken my promises, but, as long as she's with us, I am too weak to say "No". Would you like me to leave?" she asked, in utter sorrow.

I continue doing work to keep my mind off of what I have done to this family. I try to fix everything that was broken inside the house, and on the outside. While working outside I hear the tail end of the conversation. I say “No Lina, if anyone should leave it should be me, because I know it was wrong to do, but I did it anyway, so if Gracia wishes it I will leave right now. Uh, just know there is food on the table girls I think it will help more than I can at this time...”

Gracia just stood there, seeing red. Finally she spoke. "I'll deal with us later. Now I have an ex-mother to deal with." she picked up a big stick and went to the house.

Lina got up with a scream. "No! NO! I gave in willingly. And I didn't tell you what she was up to, this has been going on for days. I am to blame. Beat me!" Gracia shook her off and ran to the house. She entered as Naga was leaving. "Running away after doing your dirty work are you, Princess Gracia?" she snarled. "I don't think so." Stick raised she charged Naga...

Lina came up from behind, and could only scream "RUN!!!" as she saw what was happening...

I stand there and take the beating that I know I deserve as I cry in hatred of myself. Yet, perhaps for Lina's sake I try to stop you by saying “Gracia! Stop this at once. I order your obedience.”

In her fury Gracia didn't even hear. She ran up and drove a crushing stroke at Naga's head. Unfortunately, she wasn't a trained stick fighter...

I grab the stick and yell at her to stop this very instant

Gracia felt Naga grab up the stick. She struggled furiously to get it free. "YOU STOLE MY LINA." she screamed. "The one, the only thing in my life that I wanted for myself. Because I love her! WHY? What did I do to you? Is it because I exist? Do you hate me that much?"

“No, Gracia I love you and Lina. I have just been very lonely. Sweetie, please forgive me.”

Gracia continued to struggle for the stick. "Lonely? Oh that makes it all better I suppose. What about finding someone for you? We talked about it, we did!" Suddenly she let go of the stick and swung a genuine bitch-slap at Naga's face...

I grab her wrist and shout “How dare you strike at your mother like that? I think someone is over due for a very long over due spanking...” I say as I sit down and pull Gracia over my knee and commence to spanking her behind like any mother would do to a spoiled brat.

Gracia didn't know what to make of it. She had such a rage for hurting Naga that she never thought of losing. But here she was, over Naga's knee, of all places. She screamed in rage, frustration, and pain... Meanwhile, Lina had run up. "No, no Mistress don't hurt her, she's upset because of what I did, please, I'm the one who should be spanked..." she plead. "We've hurt her enough already..." she added softly.

“Have you learned your lesson, Gracia?”

Gracia growled, trying to get free. "What lesson? That you hate me? What do you plan to do, kill me and have Lina all to yourself? Why not just take her and let me live? Think of how much pain I'll be in! Won't that be fun?" she said, half in rage, half in sorrow.

“That is not what I want at all dear. I want us to be one great big happy family that just so happens to have sex a lot don't tell me you have never wanted to feel what Lina was wanting so bad, Gracia?”

Gracia turned frightened eyes at the woman who held her down. "What? You, you're my m-mother, what are you talking about?"

Lina spoke up. "Gracia, stop, you know what you want, deep inside. She can give it to us..." Gracia turned in bewilderment to Lina. "Are you with her in this?" she asked, shaking now.

I kiss Gracia with the kind of kiss that shows that I mean you no harm and also shows her that I love her just as strongly as I do Lina.

Gracia suddenly gave Naga hard shove and broke away, landing in a heap at Lina's feet. She didn't try to get up, she could only weep. "I see now, Lina. I was good enough until something better came along. Okay. Go, take her and go, go to your Spa or wherever. Just go..."

Lina began to cry now too. "No, no, don't send me away, please; can't we try to work this out? I don't want to lose you, but, I'm so weak...”

I get up and walk over to Gracia and grab her hands with one hand and say “Listen to yourself. I want you two to work out your problem. Gracia quit trying to push Lina away, you are just making her feel worse than she did before.”

Gracia gave a gasp as Naga made her pay attention. She had a sarcastic comment, but it dies on her lips as Naga made her will known. Gracia eventually lowered her eyes, and obeyed. "I-I'm sorry Lina," she said. "I-I still love you, I do, but this hurts so bad... Please, please, I don't want to be alone, but I can't give you what mommy can. I, I don't know what to do..."

Lina knelt down and hugged Gracia. "Please forgive me, we will work this out, I want you too, I'm sorry I broke my promise, but I didn't make it as a joke, I meant it, I still do..." They hugged for a long time...

“Damn, I just wish I had my Lina to hug lovingly because I am not going to butt in on your love life Gracia.”

"It's a bit late, Naga..." said Gracia quietly.”I know Lina, now that she has what she wants she won't be able to let it go. Oh no, you have her for life now, and I hope she's a good little slave for you, it's what she wants. But what about me? Huh mommy? Where do I fit in this? I get to clean up after you two or something? Is that it? I know Lina wasn't that happy, and it hurt, not being able to give her what she wanted. But I was happy. Well, it's my turn to weep I guess... Lina just sobbed. "I'm sorry, but I-I can’t deny what I am, not any more." she said. She got up and a spasm of grief over took her. "Oh what to do? Won't someone help us?" she cried...

“Well Gracia you could join us sometime.” After I say this I look over and see my Lina's Short sword laying in the corner and I say”I wish my Lina was here so I could apologize and give her short sword back to her.”

Just then, in an act of irony that was so ironic it could only happen in the Slayers world, the real Lina Inverse DID kick in the door...

Chapter 8

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

"Jeez will a sorceress’s work never end..?" She looked around, blankly. "What the heck happened in here...?"

Lina looked at the sudden interruption, stared blankly for a minute, then screamed and promptly hid behind Gracia. "It, It's, HER!!!"

"What the HELL is going on...?" asked a perplexed Lina Inverse, as she looked from one Naga to the other...

Gracia forgot all that just happened and instinctively hugged Lina to protect her, all the while, staring wide eyed at the newcomer...

Lina Inverse looked at the Lina cowering behind Gracia and slapped her forehead.

A mixed look of fear, regret, and happiness springs up on my face as I walk over and grab Lina's sword. I kneel to offer it to her, and I start to beg for forgiveness. “They are our shadow clones Lina.”

"Hoooown, you've GOTTA be frickin' kidding me..."

“Please don't hurt them Lina, they are more scared than you think.”

"Why would she do that?" asked a perplexed Gracia.” Lina peeked out from behind her and said "M-mommy?"

"Hurt them...? Why would I want to do that..." she asked as she closed her eyes and made a fist "...when the person that I'm pissed at..." here she thwacked Naga over the head "...is YOU!?"

"OUCH! Lina if it will make you forgive me I will pay you back every single copper piece, 10 fold...”

Lina snatched the sword out of the air after it was dislodged from Naga's grasp.

"I'll take that, thank you."

Gracia was up in an instant. Call it instinct. She got between Naga and Lina. "P-please, don't hurt my mother, she suffered so much when you stabbed her... Please Miss Inverse, is it your sword you want? It's here, just take it and go, please..."

Lina came forward and stared at, well, Lina... "Mommy..." she said softly, tears standing in her eyes. She knew she'd never get Lina to be there for her like Naga had been for Gracia. Even if things weren't too good, she had talked to Gracia , given her a sense of belonging... But not for Lina...

"You're MOTHER...? Whatever... just get outta the way unless you want some too." "I'm not done with your so-called Mom yet." she snarled as she shoved Gracia off to the side, dismissively, before rolling up her sleeves* "Now where WERE we Naga” Something finally dawned on her “ - - Why... are you naked...?"

And I still love you Lina I am sorry for jumping to conclusions and I feel it is only right to tell you I am the older sister to Amelia Will Tesla Seyruun, yes, I am the lost Princess of Seyruun...”

"You're the WHA--?"

Gracia fell off to one side as Lina shoved her away. She knelt down and held a hand over her mouth, waiting to see what was next...

“How do you think I can pay you back every copper piece 10 fold?”

(Naga's... princess Gracia??! I-I well... I guess her and Amelia DO look alike now that I'm really thinking about it) Lina thought to herself as she scratched her head in bewilderment.

"Ok, coin later... and what you tried to pull before you took off with my sword...”

“NOW.”

I go down on my hands and knees and beg for your forgiveness for everything. “I just want you back Lina on better pretenses...”

Lina stress marked and kicked Naga over. "Gods Naga, when did you get so PATHETIC?"

"Ouch! Lina, you never tried to get it back, you even walked away from me. When I lost you Lina is when I got so pathetic...”

"Just what were you thinking back there - -” She turned and glared at shadow Lina. "Put some clothes on will ya... that's really embarrassing..."

Again, Gracia couldn't help herself. She ran over to Naga and threw herself on the woman. "Please! Don't hurt her, don't..." she begged of Lina, holding Naga protectively

Lina grimaced and thought to herself “I'm going to be sick...”

“Its ok Gracia, I need to do this for myself, okay, sweetie?”

Lina stress marked and muttered "This whole thing is a mess, I don't need any of it..."

Lina frowned. "What do you care?" she snapped at the real Lina. Then she joined Gracia standing between Lina and Naga. "Hey! She's my mommy too, since you don't want the job. Leave us alone."

I stand up and walk up to Lina and say “Please Lina, hear me out...”

"Heh heh... sure, I don't need any of this at all... Save it Naga... have fun with the clones... this is way to weird for my tastes." She turned to leave while strapping her short sword to her hip.

“Fine then, you can forget your money.” I say, with a look of fear on my face.

If anything would make Lina Inverse freeze in her tracks, that was it...

“I will only pay you back if you listen to what we have to say, Lina...”

"You're telling me that you're willing to pay me back every single coin that you ever jipped me out of...?" "I seriously doubt that Naga."

I pull out of my skull necklace the seal ring of Seyruun to prove that I am not joking. “I told you I would pay you back every copper piece 10 fold and as Prince Phil’s oldest daughter I can do it with ease.”

Lina glared at the clones. "Have a seat you two." She held her hand out to Naga. "Let me see it..."

I hand it to you and you can see plane as day that it is the genuine article
Lina sighed. "Unbelievable... Alright Naga... or... should I say Gracia... spill it." She tossed the ring back, after a bit more examination.

Lina glared at Lina Inverse. How dare this strange woman speak harshly to the Mistress? Gracia just sighed and whispered. "I don't know what's come over me, I feel so protective of her now, and I was just trying to kill her myself..." Lina just shushed her...

I catch the ring and start talking. “Well what do you want to know, Lina?”

But by now the real Lina had noticed the glare, and returns it "Hold on Naga..."

I snap very loudly to get everybody’s attention.

Lina Inverse bore down on her clone. "Look... 'sister' I don't know just who the hell you think the real Lina Inverse is, but I'm not in the mood for this. If you have something you want to say, then SAY it." she commanded as she ignored the snap and glared at the false Lina for challenging her.

“Hey, she knows that she is not the real Lina.”

The two clones instinctively looked at Naga's snap, and deffered to her authority. Even Gracia seemed to be slipping into an obedience mode....

Lina heard Lina and said "I could say lots, but Mistress won’t let me..."

"Mistress...? You make me sick to look at me..." gagged the real Lina.

“(L-Sama help me to get through this) Lina just ask me what it is you want to know...”

"Look, if Naga's holding you back then I'll deal with her and you can say your piece to me later in private." said Lina Inverse to her clone. She turned to face Naga "First off Naga, I want to know why you're just telling me all of this now. Secondly, I want to know why you want me back all of the sudden now, when the main reason we broke up back then was because of your constant teasing and insults."

“Well I was very distraught over the fact that I saw my mother’s murder and I killed the assassin who was there to kill me...

"Thirdly, I want to know why you've suddenly become this quivering mass of jelly that I see in front of me now..."

“I have wanted you back since the day after all that happened...”

Lina was about to say something but Gracia took her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Patience, love, patience, we better let mommy handle this for now..." she counseled. Lina slowly nodded. "Just let her try and hurt her though..." she muttered back...

“And the reason I am different is because I have finally let go of the past and have gone back to my former self, like I was before the night of my mothers murder.” said Naga. She stress marked at shadow Lina's comment. I look over to my daughters with a look to say please don't talk right now I will be fine.

"So you're telling me... that... you're Gracia now... or again..."asked Lina Inverse.

"Oooooh, you can go back to being Naga then?" Lina quietly asked Gracia. "I-I don't know... this is confusing..." the taller copy girl replied.

Again is more like it I have finally accepted that I could not have saved Mommy and that it was not my fault that she died.

"Ok... I still don't see what this has to do with me..." said real Lina, cautiously.

“I also finally see what it was that my comments have done to you, and as I said before I am willing to do ANYTHING, just to have you back.” As I say this a tear falls down my check.

Lina rustled her crimson mane in agitation. "Look Naga, regardless of what you say now... I'm not the same person that I was back then..."

“I see... So it is true then you are in love with the Blonde haired swordsman?”

"G-Gourry??"

The copy Lina said quietly to Naga "Mistress, I can be all the Lina you need, if she can't see how worthy you are, I can."

“Thank you Lina-Chan.”

Lina raised a crimson eyebrow and looks over at shadow Lina. “So... creepy to see... me like that...” she thought to herself.

“Yes I saw the way you acted around him, it is quite clear you are in love, even if you do not want to admit it to yourself.”

"Would ya shut up already?"

Copy Lina noticed Lina's stare. "Does this bother you, mommy? You do remember I have to have your opposite personality, don't you?"

"Stop calling me that... I'm not your Mom." snarled Lina Inverse.

“And my daughter has the opposite from me.”

"And I'm not... in love with Gourry, but I do... love him."

Naga sighed and replied “Lina in a way you are her mom, and as for loving Gourry, well, which one is it?

"Well... I care for Gourry but not in the way..." Lina sputtered, then in silent thought to herself she went on (I used to care for...Naga...? What the hell am I thinking?)

“And he loves you too, Lina, why do you think he takes such a beating from you and never leave you?”

Lina looked confused a second as she trails off, then she got angry "LOOK, I've already told you that I'm not her MOM so get it straight."

“Why is it that you and I can never work out our problems and you join me in fabulous love once again? I still feel as much in love with you as ever before actually I love you more than ever.”

"Fabulous LO-VE...?" Lina blushed slightly. "Are you finished Naga...? Look, I'm sorry but... I... I just don't feel that way about you anymore..." (I can't...)

“Now that I have changed I can finally tell you this the reason I picked on your chest size was because deep down I was jealous. I really love the fact that yours are the size that they are and I wished that mine were smaller.

*stares at you blankly*

“It is the truth...”

*continues to stare blankly*

“Did I... say something wrong, Lina-Chan?”

Lina Inverse thought to herself “She really MUST be desperate to get back with me trying to shovel that load of bull at me...” Then she spoke to Naga "So everyone else I've ever met thinks my breasts are..." She trailed off, unable to bring herself to finish that sentence. "But, you were secretly jealous."

Copy Lina turned to copy Gracia and asked "Uh, if that's how she feels, how do you feel about me?" she asked suspiciously. "Uh..." said Gracia, sweat drop rolling down "I love you more than life, Lina, I think you are perfect..." Lina saw the sweat drop and started sniffling. "So you lied all this time didn't you? You don't like my chest after all!" Lina shouted. Gracia just hid her face in her hands and stress marked....

"Come off it Naga, you've always been proud of those over grown udders hanging from you and you KNOW it."

“Yes I was. Could you not tell when we made love? At how I paid them so much attention? Lina it was just an act. I have always thought mine where nice but I have always wanted mine to be smaller and when I saw that you were self conscious about them I discovered that I could hide the fact that I loved them by insulting them, but, did you not see the small look of pain on my face every time I did so?”

Lina blushed vividly "NAGA...!" She slapped Naga over the head with a sandal while still blushing...

“Ahhh, no, not the Bunny Slipper...”

"Could you NOT, say things like that in front of..."

“What? Not in front of the kids?”

The copy girls gasped at Lina's attack and stepped forward to defend Naga...

“No girls, I am fine, I am used to this...”

(I warned them... that's IT.) "Fireball."

“Balus wall!” I cast it around the fireball to keep the house and them safe

"Oh... is it 3 on 1 now?"

“No Lina! Stop, please.”

Lina stepped back. After the magical exchange she sighed and gave up. Next time she'd either ignore real Lina and let her attack Naga, or ignore Naga and tell Lina off like she'd never been told off before...

She resumed her conversation with Gracia. "So, you couldn't have been honest with me about how I disappointed you, could you?" Gracia blinked and said nervously "Is this a good time to talk about this?" she asked. "A-anyway, what ever I thought at the start, they grew on me the more I fell in love with you..."

"You know what, FORGET the money... this isn't even worth it." Shouted the real Lina as she turned to leave. “I must be mad...”she thought to herself.

I begin to openly cry, crumpling into a heap on the floor pleading for you not to leave.
Lina angrily thought “All this crap that I thought was over is just being dragged up all over again... I don't need this again...”

Good riddance..." said Lina seeing her go. The "...to bad rubbish" was wisely clamped down on by Gracia's hand over her mouth...

Lina, the real one, halted in her tracks once more. "Oh... that's RIGHT."

“Please Lina, I am the one you have been mad with, if anybody needs to be Dragon Slaved it would be me.”

"Come on small fry, step outside. Apparently the shadow reversal doesn't come into play in relation to the size of the person's mouth that's being cloned." (Jeez, it's like she's begging me to abuse her...)

“If that is what it takes to get you to take me back I will gladly take it...”

Lina's ruby colored eyes soften in expression slightly. "I.. really think it's better that we go our separate ways Naga..." *gaze hardens once more* "I just have something I want to take care of first."

And to tell you another truth I enjoyed getting hit with all those Fireballs it turned me on!”

"It WHA--??" *face faults*

"You're one to talk!" spat Lina. And I answer to my Mistress, you want me to do what you say, give me a reason!" she counter challenged. "You, you're always so quick to use abuse to get your way, all I am saying is "Give peace a Chance..." But you don't even know what that means do you?"

"Uh, beloved, we can't make up if you get yourself killed..." said Gracia, who had a better idea what the look on Lina's face was really warning of.

I look down guiltily and nod. “Yes, it is true.”
"Ok......." Lina got up and walked out the door “Can't believe she just... said that... what the hell is wrong with her... with... with THEM...??” thought Lina to herself,almost staggering at the total weirdness of it all.

I run after her quickly. “Wait Lina PLEASE...”

"Nope, that's more than enough for me Naga... you're REALLY starting to freak me out." Lina snarled as she continued walking. “And those clones are even bigger freaks than before..."

I latch myself onto you, holding on for dear life. “Please Lina, don't do this to me. I need you so very much what do I need to do for you to take me back?”

The copies walked along behind. Lina said "I hope she's going for real this time, I don't like my mommy at all." Gracia sighed, then attempted to lighten the mood by saying “Bet you a freebie something happens..." "Done..." sighed Lina. "You're just lucky I'm such a submissive..."

“Is she doing all of this just to screw with my head...? It's soooo... random... and... weird...” thought real Lina as she balked as Naga grabs hold of her.

You can feel the tears running down my face as I hold onto you for dear life.

Lina threw Naga off and began stamping on her. “NAGA I SAID cut it OUT!"

I start to smile and a slight moan escapes my mouth before I can catch myself...

Seeing Naga getting kicked was too much for the copies. Forgetting Naga's words not to interfere they rushed forward and tackled Lina.

I jump up and pull you two off and set you girls down and scold you.

"URGH...!!" gasped Lina panting heavily after getting winded. "DIGGIR... BOOOOOLT!!!" *fries the entire surrounding area*

“Lina, why did you do that to us?” I say with a hurt look and tone as I look at you.

The girls were torn apart and thrown in separate directions. Thus there was no one next to Gracia when she shook the fuzz out of her head and finally decided the worm had turned. "Lina Inverse!" she said sharply. Maybe you think it's fun to pick on our mother and Mistress, but we've had enough. You call her names and claim she insults you, then do the same yourself. One thing I cannot stand is a Hypocrite! I've never done this before, but now I think it's time!" she held her hands up and commanded "Demona Crystal!"

"WHOA – FIREBALL!"

The fireball met the incoming Demona Crystal. It was a good spell, but clumsily executed as the caster had no practice. "What?" screamed Gracia. She had her counter ready. "Freeze Arrow!" she shouted releasing a missile of ice.

At the same time, copy Lina had decided enough was enough and cast her own spell. "Flare Arrow!" she yelled, releasing an arrow of fire at the same instant Gracia's ice missile was shot.

"Amateurs..." *holds out a hand as the spells fly towards her* "Megaaaaaa..."

I cast Balus wall to stop the attacks on Lina as I glare at my two girls to make them stop.”Girls that is enough. Chill out and calm down now, you got it? I will be fine, understand?” I say with a commanding voice.

"BRAND!" Lina cast the spell, then stress marked as she realized the girls are shielded by the Ballus Wall...

“Lina. Girls. I want you 3 to calm the hell down right now.”

"Calm the HELL DOWN?! You can take that and shove it RIGHT up your ASS Naga!"

Lina balked and stopped. She was already bonded to Naga's commanding nature. Gracia hesitated, her hands still up in the air. Then the Mega Brand hit and she was down again, though fortunately she was not hurt thanks to the shield. Lina ran to her right away and grabbed her into a hug as she cried. "Why? Why?" said Gracia, tears in her own eyes, from the pain. "I'm so confused..." she said...

"I never ASKED to get involved in this twisted little love triangle of yours to BEGIN with!"

I glare at all three of you girls with a look that could strike fear into Shaburanigdu heart. “What the hell does it take to get it through your thick head, Lina, that I love you and I want you back more than anything in the world? I would even cut off my own tits just to prove that I want you back.”

"Well... I guess you can't always have what you want... can you Naga? Now if you psychos will excuse me..."

“What do I have to do Lina huh? What would prove to you that I have changed?”

"Were sorry..." said Gracia. “Please just don't attack our mother physically, we can't stand it. How would you react if your mom was being beaten on?" added Lina.

Lina Inverse turned back around "You don't have to do anything to prove to me that you've changed Naga, I can see that... but I have changed too. Don't you get it?"

“If I paid you back 30 fold would you at least give us a try?”

Glaring at the shadow clones, Lina shouted "MY mother wouldn't provoke this type of treatment to begin with, MY Mother wouldn't treat someone like crap and then come crawling back years later expecting everything to just be magically forgiven. Don't talk like you two could POSSIBLY understand ANY of this."

"I know, I remember her perfectly..." snapped Lina. "I have never had the privilege of meeting her, or daddy, or Luna. I only get to remember them, because I'm not real! Only it hurts like I am, thank you very much. So, Naga comes along, and it's rough, but she tries to be a sort of mother to us. What do you think we do? We take what we can get..."

“Damnit Lina Inverse, I have been trying like hell to fix this problem, I even told you my biggest secrets, and still you wont forgive me just like you won't forgive your sister Luna for what she did to you.”

"We have feelings too, Lina" added Gracia quietly. "Sad, miserable, screwed up, but still, feelings..."

I get up and walk over to my two girls and hug them both. “Its ok even if she won't come around. I will still be your mother. I may be an old maid and be physically alone but I will always be your mother...”

Lina Inverse spun around angrily and shouted "DON'T you BRING Luna into this at ALL Naga. AT LEAST she's CONSITANT!" She calmed herself with an effor then snorted at the clones "Great, everything's all settled then... you guys can have her. I've been trying to leave for over half an hour now..."

“You don't even know how she feels, do you Lina? Because you can't admit you are wrong for what you did and even go back home can you? Don't you think your mommy and daddy have missed you? I even bet Luna does too, she is probably extremely sorry about what she did Lina.”

"You are treading on very dangerous territory here Naga. "My family business is MY family business."

“At least I am willing to forgive others even if it means getting killed today. You need to open your eyes for once in your life and get knocked off your high horse like I was. For one thing when was the last time you heard from your family huh? Do you even know if your mom and dad are in good shape? If they are healthy?
Or even if Luna has been married and you are an aunt or anything like that? Or hell you might be a big sister now for all you know...”

Lina Inverse smirked at Naga, very, very dangerously "Oh girls... I think it may be time for you to start protecting Mommy again..."

I hold my hand back and tell them girls don't get involved I need to do this alone.”

Lina and Gracia cringed. "Uh, Mistress, Lina's really, really touchy about Luna..." warned Lina.

"I'm done talking, Naga." said Lina with a heavy note of finality as she turned to walk off once more.

“I know you are and if you remember last time we were an even match when it came to magic, Lina.”

"Okay..." said Gracia, leading Lina away from the battle field. Orders were, after all, orders...

“Lina you should at least go home and check on your family...”

*continues to walk*

Naga sighed. “Listen, Lina, if I got anything through that thick skull please let it have been that I will always love you, no matter what you do to me.”

*twitches visibly at the last comment and stops walking once more while clenching her fist* "..........."

“Do you remember our first night that we finally did it?”

"Ray... Wing!" *flies off fighting back tears* (Damn you Naga, why now! DAMN it...!) "DAMN IT!"

Please don't go *I cast ray wing and follow very close behind*

"Naga get away! LEAVE me ALONE, the past was the PAST!"

“Why have you changed so much that you won’t even give me a chance?”

The copy girls watched their originals fly off. "Will we see them again?" one asked. "In their caskets maybe." replied the other one, sadly. There was a silence.

"Naga?" said Lina, "I really am sorry, but I really am so weak. What do we do?"

Gracia sighed. "Lets go in and eat, then let's go to bed and I don't mean for sleep. In the morning we can talk about how to try and make things better for us..."

"Can we?" said Lina, weeping for joy. "I'd love that. I love you!" she said.
Gracia smiled. "I love you too..." There was a long kiss...

“Lina, please tell me why you won’t take me back, do you remember the moon that night Lina?”

*finally spins around and hovers while glaring at you bitterly* "Because for the longest time, I couldn't figure out whether I loved or hated you and it tore me up inside day in and day out..."

“Well, what was the verdict?”

"SCREW you AND your moon Naga!"

“Why?”

"Do you really need to ask that question Naga...? I've figured it out finally, so do me a favor and do that yourself as well." *turns and begins flying again*

“Yes I guess I do, because I want you to know that I understand the pain you feel and that it was me who did it. I just want you to see that I am not the same old Naga but a better person. Have I even insulted your chest one time today?”

Lina growled and touched down on a ledge overlooking the sea.

"Naga, this is all trivial bullshit that you're spouting at me. I do NOT want to discuss this any more. Can't you get that through your head?"

Naga gulped and gave in. Quietly, with sorrow in her voice, she said “Well if you decide you want to talk you know where I am Lina.” I fly back home to the little cabin and I walk in and slump down on the couch.

“Girls? Are you two up?”

Chapter 9

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The girls were snuggled in the bed, after glowing. They heard Naga enter. "I don't think this went well." said Gracia. "We better go apologies about the fight. I don't know what got over me, I just couldn't stand by and leave well enough alone." said Lina. They got up, and went out. Lina knelt at Naga's feet, Gracia went and found a drink for her. "Mistress?" said Lina. "I am very sorry for fighting with Lina, I just snapped when she started to hurt you. Please forgive me?" she begged. Gracia returned with a large full bottle and added "Me too Mommy, I couldn’t sit by and let her hurt you, though I should have. Please, please forgive me..."

“I know you two where only trying to help me, and I really put my foot in my own mouth by bringing up her family...”

The girls hugged Naga. Gracia whispered "I know Lina has needs mommy, and I want to learn to share, but I was so hurt when I found it had happened behind my back, that's why I got so mad. Please forgive me for the stick too; I really wanted to hurt you, now I'm glad you took control instead.”

“So am I dear.” I give you a great big hug.

Gracia, true to her nature melted into Naga's hug and sniffled. "It, it's... I just... Oh, don't take my Lina and leave me alone!" she sobbed, speaking her biggest fear, that she would be alone, that she wouldn't matter...

“Baby, why would I do that? I want you to join us in this form of love, trust me, you will love it more than Lina.”

Gracia still was afraid. "But, but how can you love two people as much as one person? How do you not have one person left out? How can you not end up playing favorites?"

“Well let's see, I love my Lina, and yours looks like her so that’s easy, and I love myself, and you are like looking in a mirror so that explains it all don't you think?”

Gracia looked confused. "I, I don't know... I was hurt that you and Lina did things, and that you did them behind my back, but worst of all was being reminded of what I already knew, that I couldn't give Lina what she really needs, someone to take control. I can't take control. I feel like I'm such a failure, and, and I want you to have her so she will be happy, but, but, I, please, don't leave me alone is all I ask..."

“And I know that secretly you want the same as her, so just allow it, my little girl, submit to my will.”

Gracia could only bury her head in Naga's shoulder. Then, she nodded "Yes..." Lina hugged her and whispered a tearful "Thank you Gracia, I would never leave you, but I need you both, I'm sorry too, I wanted to be stronger for you, but, I still love you."

I bear hug you both.

“I love you both so much. Lina we need to think of a proper punishment for Gracia for attacking me earlier and disobeying an order, same for you Lina.”

"P-punishment?" said both the girls at once. They looked at each other, not sure what to do now..."

“I think a spanking is in order.”

"Uh..." said Lina. Looking torn between desire and fear.

"Really mommy, aren't we a little, uh, old?" said Gracia, more puzzled than anything...

“You dare question your Mistress?”

Gracia looked up, puzzled, and now worried. "Eh? But... uh, mommy?"

“Lift your dress and bend over my knee, now, Gracia. You will be first.”

Lina simply shook her head. "I said I needed you to be my Mistress, let me go first and show Gracia how to be brave, please Mistress?"

“My word is final, Lina.”

Lina backed off and nodded, then hung her head. Gracia now stood up."What are you talking about Mommy? Why do I need pain? I just want to love?"

I glare at you. “It can be pleasurable to feel pain sometimes Gracia, correct Lina?”

"I, that is, I don't know if the pain is pleasure, Mistress, but the submitting is..." said Lina quietly, and a bit fearfully, thinking of her turn...

“Just trust me, if you are like Lina in any way, Gracia, and it seems you are more like her than you realize, you will absolutely love it.”

Gracia just froze, as she often did when she was forced to make a decision. "I... I..." she said...

I grab Gracia's arm and pull her across my lap and pull her dress up and start to spank her like a mother would a disobedient child.

Gracia started to struggle and cry out. Lina immediately took her hands and looked in her eyes. "Gracie, please, I know you, you do want this, and you just don't know it yet. Let me help you surrender, and be happy. I'll stay right here and hold your hands. Now just be a good girl and stick your beautiful ass up for Mistress..."

Gracia gulped, but calmed down to Lina's touch. Then, she did as she was told and held her rear end up. It was all Naga's...

I continue to spank Gracia, getting very wet at doing so...

Gracia tried to be good, and then she couldn't help herself. She started to cry, scream on occasion even. She held on tight to Lina "I-I, I want to be good, help me Mommy, help me Lina..." she begged.

At this point in one swift movement Gracia's panties was down and a swift smack was delivered.

Gracia's eyes flew open at the skin on skin. "OH! OH GODS!" she screamed. Lina looked afraid and tried to hug her.

“Did you like that, Gracia?”
Gracia struggled, there seemed to be a decision going on inside her. Finally she lowered her head and hugged Lina back. "Y-yes, mommy, please, give me all I deserve, I've been so naughty and bad..." Lina was so happy she wept for joy as she hugged Gracia back.

I take it easy on her butt as I smack it just hard enough to leave a slight sting to be enjoyable.

Gracia wiggled around then began to plead "N-no mommy, Mistress, no, don’t be merciful, make me your slave girl, give me what I deserve, please, make me yours, just like Lina..."

“Ok, dear...” I start to beat her ass unmercifully. “Lina, get me a wooden cooking spoon with a good dip in it so that Mistress can give her hand a rest.”

Lina gasped. "But, but, Th-that... that that will really hurt her, Mistress..." said Lina, standing up and holding her hands to her mouth, afraid for Gracia.

“Would I ever hurt you, my daughter?”

Lina blinked several times. "Uh..."

“Do it, or I will be even worse on you.”

"Its okay, Lina, do it..." said Gracia through her tears. Lina nodded and almost as if in a trance she got the spoon. She came back, and knelt before Naga, holding the spoon up like a sword being presented to a noble Lord, or in this case, Lady... "When it's my turn, please be as hard on me as you like Mistress, I need to learn too..." she whispered."

I take the spoon and turn the serving side down towards Gracia's ass cheeks and commence with the spanking, leaving beautiful round puffy welts.

Gracia immediately began to scream loudly with the pain. "EEAAHHHH!" OHHH! AHHH!” But she never said "No" and although she couldn't help not holding still when struck, she still kept returning her poor abused ass into position for more. Lina stood up, fear on her face for Gracia, and an undeniable wet spot in her pants...

After 2 minuets of this I release Gracia. “Gracia you may get up, Lina, it is your turn...”

Now a strange thing happened. Gracia did try, more than once, to get up, but finally, she flopped back down. "M-more please, please, I need more, I've needed this all my life, and now it's here, I need more, I beg you Mommy Mistress, more?'

At this I crook my eyebrows and shrug. “Ok, Gracia.” I pull all the stops and it turns from a spanking into a beating to the point of leaving blood blisters with every crack of the spoon.

Gracia's screams filled the room, and there was no mistaking the wetness of her arousal either. And now, mixed in with the screams were shouts of "YES! OH YES PLEASE! I"M JUST A NAUGHTY SLAVE AT HEART, PLEASE MOMMY! PLEASE!"

Lina stood there. She had taken her clothes off at Naga's summons, even though she hadn't been told to, now she was so turned on that the was shamelessly fingering herself to orgasm as she watched...

“Lina stop this instant, do not touch yourself, or I will pick something much worse to spank you with.”
"Y-yes Mistress!" said Lina as she stopped. But it was only for a minute, the stimulation was getting to be too much for her...

I keep beating but I tone it down to just spanking her again “Ok, Gracia, that’s enough, it is Lina's turn.”

"Nooooooooo!!!!!!" whined Gracia, now totally zoned out on the pain and the humiliation. "More, more, I beg you..."

“NO GRACIA! NOW GET DOWN, THAT IS AN ORDER!”

Gracia stopped in mid protest as Naga spoke sharply to her. Then, reluctantly, she obeyed, but couldn't help crying.

Lina just stood there trembling, still not totally obeying the order not to touch herself. "M-Mistress, I, May, may I eat her while you spank me? I don't think she does well with deprivation..."

“Yes you may, if you think you can focus Lina.”

Lina went to Gracia and started whispering to her, gentle little words to help her focus and come back to them. Gracia nodded at something she said and hugged Lina. "I-I've never done this before..." she said. “I-I didn't know I'd be like this, I'm sorry..." Lina smiled at her and said "I think our lives have changed forever, love. Come, I'll try to help you feel better while mommy helps me feel the same way..." Lina led Gracia to Naga's side and got her to get on her hands and knees, and then lower her shoulders, so that her womanhood was up where Lina could reach. She then went and draped herself over Naga's lap after apologizing properly for the delay. Finally, ass up, she sighed and began to lick and suck at Gracia, waiting for Naga's pleasure...

I raise the spoon and bring it down with a loud crack bringing a welt to the surface instantaneously.

Lina gasped, and moaned. But she managed to keep on working at Gracia. Gracia on the other hand gave a gasp as she heard the smack onto Lina's behind. Much as she had been wanting her own ass spanked, she felt alarmed at Lina's being hurt. But she was unable to move, Lina's tongue was as good as glue. And that was new too, that she would be so needy that she couldn't do anything but take it...

I spank Lina harder and faster not ever going to even get close to as hard as I did with Gracia.

Lina wiggled under the impacts. She tried to push her butt out to be more accessible, but at times her instincts took over and she pulled back. Well, nothing practice wouldn't fix...

I laugh evilly as one of the smacks lands on Lina's clit...

This time Lina screamed in genuine pain and even broke off her work on Gracia. "Owie! Owie!" she cried. Gracia moaned, partly in frustration, partly in fear for Lina. "Love?" she asked a quiver in her voice...

“I never said to stop, slave.” I spank Lina harder and faster.

Lina brought her face back down where it belonged and began again to love Gracia. Gracia sighed in relief and pushed back a bit to get even better feelings from Lina.

I stop long enough to hand the potato toy to Lina to use on Gracia then I go back to spanking Lina...

Lina gave a double take, she had forgotten about that thing... but, hey, why not? She shook in pleasure as Naga continued her paddling, and felt more like taking a risk, so, without telling Gracia what was about to happen, she moved her tongue up a hole and then, as Gracia wiggled from the change of sensation, she brought the potato up, and, well, plunged it home. Gracia screamed from the surprise, there was likely some pain, but in her altered state, there was no telling the difference from that and pleasure. Lina did her best to try and run the potato in and out of her love. Of course, it wasn't that easy, given the position she was in, and what Naga was dong to here at the same time. Hopefully, it was enough that she tried? Well, it was probably something practice would perfect...

“Gracia are you enjoying this, my sweet?” I ask as I spank and finger Lina at the same time.

Lina wiggled then was able to settle down to the now lighter spanks coming from Naga's spoon. For a few seconds, of course, then the fingers started getting her with other sensations... Meanwhile Gracia was discovering the joys and pains of forced penetration, and she moaned. Lina let her tongue flicker down from her attention on Gracia's backdoor, and... Stopped when she tasted the starch of the potato...

I tease Lina as I spank her harder as I keep fingering her

Lina now began to moan with her own pleasure. Of course, she couldn't keep up with Gracia and moan at the same time, so now Gracia was also moaning, more in frustration...

As I spank I pinch Lina's clit lightly and a little roughly

Lina now gasped in decided pleasure. "Oh, oh my, I never knew..." she murmured. "H-hey?, asked Gracia, wiggling in frustration...

“If you don't pleasure Gracia I will, Lina.”

Lina gasped. She had forgotten... oh well, maybe she'd earn extra punishment? She could hope... She again put herself back into position and began to tongue her girlfriend seriously while managing to work the potato in and out' "OH! Ohgodsyesssss...." cried Gracia as the welcomed pleasure returned...

I keep spanking as I keep pinching Lina's clit a little harder with each swat of the spoon

Lina wiggled around in pleasure and irritation. Pure pain would probably feel better, but the challenge of taking anything Naga wanted to give was what Lina had given herself, and there was no denying that this was so different from anything she had ever experienced before...

Suddenly I pinch very hard almost drawing blood as I keep spanking harder and harder till the spoon says fuck it and shatters splintering everywhere

Lina suddenly gave a scream of genuine pain. What Naga had done was go way beyond anything she had ever experienced. "M-Mistress! No! Please, that hurts so badly..." she gasped. "Lina! Are you okay?" said an alarmed Gracia as she turned herself around to see what was happening...

Damn it must have been a weak spoon you gave me Lina for it to break after only that much use

"M-Mistress?" said Lina reaching back to rub herself. "It's been good for years, but we never used it like this. I am sorry, I will find us a sturdier one, or even several, and of course, you must be sure to test them..." she said. "I want to be in on that, said Gracia, quietly, as she calmed down, knowing Lina was okay.

“Well I think that is enough spanking for today anyway Gracia, Lina I want you both to lick my pussy clean of all my wetness from my arousal at the same time.”

"Oh..." said Lina as she rather reluctantly got off her Mistress' lap. Gracia also made a sour look, she was rather enjoying receiving. But, she felt strangely compelled to obey too. After a few giggly seconds when the girls accidentally bumped heads they figured out how to do it. Lina ended up going down and began to lick at Naga’s ass, while Gracia went up a bit and soon tasted the sweet nectar of Naga's pussy...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssss *I moan very happily and contentedly as Lina and Gracia lick away all the wetness even though I keep getting wetter with every lick.

Lina felt mischievous again, and very carefully raised her fingers. She managed to wet them with her mouth as she was also licking at Naga, then, when they were ready, she slid one into Naga's ass and began to rotate it around... Meanwhile, Gracia was practically doing as much with her tongue to Naga's pussy, making sure to give her clit a work out. She tried all the moves she knew would work on her personally; it helps, sometimes, to be a clone...

I start to shudder with pure pleasure and only lightly jump at the intrusion of fingers in my ass as I rapidly climb to orgasm knowing I am a squirter when I am this stimulated I keep it to my self as a surprise. “Oh gods, yes...”

Finally catching on to what Lina was doing Gracia waited for a bit, but when Naga didn't object, she too worked a finger into Naga. Her pussy was so wet, and so tight, it surprised her a bit. Lina, not to be out done, brought a second finger up, and soon had two inside. Gracia smiled as she ate, and decided to play the game. In a few minutes, she too was working a second finger into place...

“Oh fuck I am going to cum!” I scream as I gush a strong stream of cum like a waterfall off a cliff right into Gracia and Lina's faces, completely covering them with my cum.

Lina and Gracia gasped and pulled back their faces as Naga came. It wasn't deliberate on their parts, they didn't know to brace themselves, and they were caught by surprise by the squirts. They did at least leave their fingers in place. As Naga lay there gasping Lina giggled and said "I wonder if we can get her to do that again..." "Wanna?" smirked Gracia right back at her. The girls immediately returned to their positions and resumed licking and fingering away...

I keep moaning lustfully as you do and I ask Gracia to come here. I position her into a sitting 69 and I start licking furiously.

Gracia was only too eager to comply. She wiggled around and presented herself to Naga's eager mouth. "Okay, Mommy, I'm willing to learn now. Show me what you have that had my Lina willing to become yours..." With that, her own lust inflamed, she dove back in to Naga's pussy. Now, with her face in a different position she could see Lina easily, and smiled at her. Then she held up three fingers... and proceeded to work them into Naga's pussy. Lina smirked, and in short order, she had three fingers in Naga's ass. No doubt, if Naga didn't stop them, they were determined to stretch her to what ever her limit might be...

I lick in such a way that every lick is like a little mono volt, not strong enough to hurt, but to feel like pure heaven. I soon even start to nibble on Gracia's clit playfully as I moan into her wet mound as I go right for 2 fingers in her pussy and 1 in her ass as I keep licking I start to move my fingers and hand...

Gracia's eyes shot open wide! Lina was great, no two ways about it, but even she hadn't thought of this! Gracia shuddered for a minute, trying to get used to the pleasure, then she finally gave up and let herself be drawn in to what was happening. She knew now she was on the road to an orgasm of her own, and soon. Still, she had one more thing, er, finger, to do before that. Getting back to her task she licked like there was no tomorrow and, without further ado, got all four fingers inside Naga. Actually, she was surprised, she didn't know it was possible, but here it was. And from the way she was feeling about Naga's fingers, this was going to be something she shared with her mother, as opposed to had different from her....

Lina smiled, it was starting to look like Gracia and she would be able to stay together after all. She worked her last finger in as well. So, now Mistress had eight fingers in her, amazing. No doubt about it, the woman had to have an inner pain slut inside her. Well, this should make the future interesting... She added her tongue to the mix in Naga's ass and began to play with herself with her free hand...

I scream out as I cum 10 times harder than ever before shooting cum like a fire hose blasting the two girls in the face.

The girls got coated this time, and they were able to stay in their places and carry in the stimulation. Gracia was busy moaning now as her own feelings rose quickly to the point of orgasm. Naga did, of course stop for a few minutes to try and catch her breath, which let Gracia settle a bit. Oh, she wanted to cum, but... there were other kinds of fun to be had. Using her free hand to clear the goop out of her eyes she winked at Lina. The girls went into overdrive. If mommy was truly multi orgasmic they'd be good little slaves and wring every last one they could out of her. If she wasn't they'd maybe have some fun topping her from the bottom and see if they could get her to beg them to stop...

I go from 2 fingers in the pussy and 1 in the ass to 3 in pussy and 2 in the ass as I also kneed Gracia's breast and nipples as I nibble harder on her clit as I move my fingers and hands faster and harder, rubbing on her G-Spot almost violently.

Gracia definitely gave a serious gasp this time. No one had ever rubbed her insides like that, no one. She didn't even know she had a "G" spot. The added sensations of the spot and her clit being sucked on caused her to straighten up. It meant stopping her licking of Naga, but she couldn't help it. "Ohhhh GODS!" she said, giving a little scream. "W-what are you... ahhh, mommmmm...yyyyy..." she said as the pleasure peaked suddenly. She shook and shook, then, she exploded with a scream of pure pleasure. She wasn't even able to find words, just noise...

I lick faster trying to make you cum so I can taste your sweet nectar as I hit the G-Spot and A-Spot at the same time.

Gracia exploded with pleasure, her body jerking rhythmically as the orgasm washed over her. The world became a pink cloud; there was no real way to describe it properly. After a several seconds the waves subsided and she could only slowly collapse down between Naga's legs... Lina smiled and stopped tonguing Naga's ass. She rose to meet Gracia and locked her in a long kiss...

“Lina, your turn to feel my magic hands like Gracia did...”

Lina broke the kiss and looked over to Naga. "Yes Mistress" she said softly as she slowly rose and prepared to take Gracia's place. The taller girl slid off and lay down on the floor so she could reach Naga the way Lina had. Soon, she was busy licking away at Naga's little rosebud and playing with her fingers at the opening. Lina climbed up and put herself over Naga so she could lick away at her Mistress' pussy and leave hers open for Naga's pleasure too...

I lick in such a way that every lick is like a little mono volt not strong enough to hurt but to feel like pure heaven. I soon even start to nibble on Lina's clit playfully. I moan into her wet mound as I go right for 2 fingers in her pussy and 1 in her ass. I start to move my fingers and hand.

Lina was only too happy to surrender to Naga's attention, and now that Gracia was kissing her it was just like she felt heaven must be like...

I switch up to 3 fingers in the pussy and 2 in Lina's asshole as I finger fuck her and bite down roughly on Lina's clit.

Lina screamed in pleasure/pain at Naga's bite. She didn't know what to expect anymore, just that she would submit to it... Gracia held her tighter and kissed her more fiercely, sensing that Lina was beginning to climb towards an orgasm...
With my free hand I reach down and twist Lina's nipple sharply as I bite and finger her
Lina gasped and moaned quietly. She knew it was happening and she wanted it so badly. She began to buck back, making Naga thrust into her all the harder...

I pull out my fingers from Lina's ass and then I shove my entire fist into Lina's pussy, fisting her.

Never having been stretched that much before Lina screamed in true pain as Naga filled her. It almost felt like she was ripping. Gracia started up. "Mommy! Please, you are hurting her!"

It will stop hurting very soon trust me her true mother could handle it so I know she can.

Lina screamed again, tears in her eyes."OW. OWIE! I-It hurts, it hurts, take it out!!!" she pleaded. Gracia had tears in her eyes now, "Stop, please, don't rip her open..." she begged...

“She wont rip, I promise.” I stop thrusting into Lina till it stops hurting.

Lina calmed down a bit but she was weeping and shaking, her poor abused pussy spasming around Naga's resting fist... Gracia could only hold Lina and look on, not knowing what to do besides trust that Naga knew what to do...

“Does it still hurt Lina?”

Lina nodded yes, then after a minute more sniveled "I-it's calming down, M-Mistress..."

“Tell me when it stops completely.”

Lina nodded. Her sobs subsided slowly but they did calm down. After a bit she whispered to Gracia "Its okay, let mistress train me, just hold me, I'll be fine.” Gracia nodded and held Lina. Lina said, a bit unsteadily "I-I'm ready mistress, this time, please do what you want, I just can't promise not to scream..." she gulped.

“Its ok, it makes me wet to hear you girls scream, and who said to stop eating me out girls?” I start back slowly fisting Lina, building up to full on power fisting.

Lina was simply unable to comply with Naga's command. Maybe later, after more training, but now, the fist filled everything, not just her pussy. She began to scream again, but this time there was a different quality to it. Yes it hurt, but yes, this time it was okay, she was ready for it. Gracia hesitated, then gave one more kiss to Lina and made her way back to Naga's pussy. She too was trying to do her duty. Then began to lick and suck Naga as best she could. As Lina moaned and screamed above her she began to realize the fact that Lina in pain was turning her on. Strange, she never would have guessed...

I go back to biting on Lina's clit as I twist her nipples and tell Gracia to twist the other nipple sharply like I am.

Gracia reached up and did as she was told. Lina gave a high pitched little scream, but never suggested anyone stop...

“Now that’s a good little girl, Lina.” I twist harder on her nipple and bite a little harder and fist a little faster and harder.

Lina screamed again. Now she began bucking as Naga had totally control. Lina was surrendering herself totally to Naga, and loving it...

“Now Gracia, twist Lina's nipple harder.” I command as I thrust, bite, and twist faster and harder.

Gracia crushed Lina's nipple as hard as she could and tries to twist it off. Lina screamed and screamed and gasped something that vaguely sounded like she was cumming...

I dig my fingernails into Lina's nipple and bite as hard as I dared to bite with out drawing blood as I shove my fist all the way to the elbow into Lina.

Lina screamed and screamed. She never knew she could be penetrated so deeply. And of course, she flew to the peak and began Cumming like there was no tomorrow. She had several explosions of pure pleasure that just tore through her, and then, what else, she fainted...

“Well, that sure worked up an appetite, feel up to eating some actual food now Gracia? I feel great enough to cook a little bit of my special vegetarian delicacies like you like so much.”

Gracia didn't know what to say. "I, I guess so mommy. I, I don't know what to say, I, I never knew it would be like this...”

“And you were afraid. So how’s your behind?”

"Sore, so sore, and yet, and yet... I, I think I love being spanked. I can't describe it, I think I went somewhere and didn't want to come back again. You could have spanked me forever, I think...”

“Yeah, I noticed that is why I had to command you to get down dear. So what kind of veggies do you want me to cook tonight?

Gracia giggled smutty. "How about anything long and thick, and we keep them raw?" she smirked. Seems she had her naughty side after all...
“Mmmmmmmmmmm, like a cucumber?”

“Ohhhh, that would be good. Just one? Or a Zucchini?”

“And are you telling me you don't want my cooking but you want me to fuck you?”

"I, I don't know..." said Gracia. “I'm tired, and sore, and hungry, yet I don't feel like I had enough, but is that because I need more, or is it just an after effect? I'm so confused, I've never felt like this before." she said.

“Its an after effect, trust me, rest for a few and eat, and if you still want some more we can go again. Or... do you really want to mess with Lina's head?”

Gracia nodded. "I, I will try. But, uh, what do you mean? Lina's unconscious. What should we do?”

let me shave you down there like me, dear, then when she comes to act like me. What do you think? She won't know who is who.”

Gracia looked stunned, and then sweat dropped. "Uh, I can try... Uh, I don’t know, I don't think I can be forceful like you are mommy, that's why she went to you in the first place, remember?" she said.

“No, I am talking about just for a little while, no sex at all.”

Gracia nodded. "Uh, okay, if you want, we can try..."

“Ok.” I gather the stuff and lead you outside and get it ready.

Lina lay there for several minutes. Finally she drifted back down from wherever it was she had gone and with a groan came awake. Meanwhile, Gracia followed Naga to wherever it was she wanted to take her and waited for Naga to do what she wanted with her.

“I shave Gracia as smooth as a new born baby and go back over my own to make sure we are the same. I walk back in behind Gracia. “Hey Lina!” I say as we come in.

Lina looked up, groggily at the two women coming in. "Uh, why are you two nude, and outside?" she asked with a blink. "Uh, Gracia, Mistress?" she said as the two women looked at her silently...

“We just went out for a little stroll around the area, you know, just the yard.”

Lina sat up puzzled. "Uh, why, was something wrong?"

Gracia decided to try her hand. She gulped, hoped Lina wouldn't notice, and tried not to quiver as she said "Now Lina, it isn't up to you to question your Mistress, is it?" Lina blinked some more then got on her hands and knees. She looked unsure, but she apparently wasn't going to try to upset her Mistress. "I, no, it isn't..." she said.

I step forward and say “And how dare you faint on me when we were just getting started?”

Lina gulped and turned to Naga. "M-Mistress? Uh... wait, what's going on..." she looked from one to the other, and then remembered to check out the difference. "Ahhh! You are tricking me! You’ve both shaved! W-what's going on here?" she cried.

“How can you tell which one is the real Naga and which one is your Gracia?”
"H-huh?" she asked, looking a bit scared.

"Well? You were asked a question! Answer it!" demanded Gracia, trying to sound like Naga... Lina looked perplexed. "I-I don't know, you are alike in every way... "

Not exactly little girl there is a few things that are different

“"H-huh?" said Lina. Gracia wasn't sure where Naga was going either, so she added a generic "Can't you tell?" Lina was too confused to answer...

“Wow, if I was your Gracia I would be so hurt to hear you say that you can't tell which one is me and which one is mother.”

"I, I can't tell by looking..." said Lina tearing up. "Now that you have shaved, I can't tell the difference, how can I? That's not fair!"

"Well!" said Gracia. "Fair or not, now you've hurt one of us, what are you going to do about it?" As soon as she said that she almost gasped. Where the hell had that come from? She was NEVER so bold in the past...

“Think Lina dear, how well do you know your Gracia? There has to be something that you can ask that only I could know.”

"Ask? Oh I dare say there is!" said Gracia. "But that would make it too easy! She needs to find a way to tell the difference without asking, I think..." said Gracia. And she seemed to mean it...

“Yes, Naga, I like the sound of it. See if she can find the one difference between the two of us that may or may not be physical.”

"W-w-what do I do?" said a thoroughly confused Lina, looking from one to the other... Lina gulped again, waiting for the answer...

“You must think well, Lina-Chan.”

"D-do you taste different?" she asked, trying to think...

“Now you already know the answer to that just from tonight.”

"Err, but Gracia is just shaved, right? Maybe the taste of the soap is on her pussy?" asked Lina, trying to think...

“Nope we both shaved.”

Lina scratched her head, desperately thinking. "Um, um, l-let me think..." she got up and wandered around the two women looking at them. She noticed that they looked the same from the back, well... one of them had marks of being spanked, that must be Gracia! Oh ho! They wanted to play a joke on her? Hmmmmm. she smirked and went up behind Naga, hugging her. "Oh Gracia, how could I not have not known you, the way you stand there so demurely, so meekly, I should have known you from the Mistress anytime. I'm sorry."

“Yay!” I am so happy that my lover recognized me I turn and hug you lovingly. “I love you so very much.”

Gracia looked stunned."WH-what????" she said. Then she regained her composure, as best she could, and frowned at Lina. "And are you sure you have it right?" she said trying to sound harsh...

“Yes Lina-Chan, are you sure you have got it right?”

"Oh yes! I'm so sure!" Lina chuckled. "Well, and what were they going to do about THAT?" she thought to herself as she continued to hug Naga tighter and calling her "Gracia..."

I look over to the real Gracia to see the look on her face as I play like her. “Oh Lina, I am so happy that you could tell the difference between us. I am so sorry to deceive you like this it, was her idea to do it.”

"Oh?" said Lina looking over to Gracia. "She bowed submissively and said "I do hope Mistress enjoyed her joke, it is always good for slaves to please their Mistress..." Gracia sweat dropped but tried to play along. "Uh, yes, uh, I'm sure Mistress DID enjoy her joke. Did you?"

“Now, now, Mistress, I know you had to love every second of it.”

"Well, uh, but how about you, Lina? Did you enjoy it?" Gracia asked. Lina paused for a minute then said in a sad voice, "I- no, I didn't, not really, it isn't nice of Mistresses to make such fun of poor slaves..." Gracia blinked, taken aback. "Uh well, uh, sorry then, uh, what can I do to make it up to you?" Lina smiled, rather wickedly, then whispered to Naga "Gracie love, what does a bad Mistress deserve?"

“I think a bad Mistress needs to be spanked by both of her slaves like the bad girl she really is.”

"B-but can slaves really do that to a Mistress?" asked Lina. Gracia looked worried now, what had she gotten in to?

“Yes they can if they have been mistreated badly enough. Its sort of like a mutiny.”

"Oh? I see, and would two slaves be strong enough to overpower one Mistress do you think?" purred Lina.

“Oh I think they just might, my love.”

"H-hey???" said Gracia, now sounding like Gracia. "W-what's going on here, what are you two planning?" Lina asked "Should we tie her up, do you think?"

“It might make it easier and I think Mistress might really like it allot
"N-now just a minute..." stammered Gracia.”M-Mommy, you said we were going to fool Lina... How did this get turned over to me being fooled?" "Mommy?" asked Lina, acting confused and suspicious...”

“Now, now, Mistress, trust me, this will be fun. I just have a hunch you will like it. Well not like it but love it.”

Gracia looked fearful and tried to pull away. "But, but I'm Gracia! Can't you tell Lina?" she said, pleading.

“Grab her, love. I will hold her, you grab the tie downs.” I grab Gracia and hold her down and as I hold her I whisper “Trust me dear you will love this.”

"Oh yes! I will!" said Lina as she ran to get some cords. Gracia looked at Naga and frowned. "Now what are we getting in to?" asked the clone.

“We are getting into bondage, a new thing me and my Lina tried out after hearing a little bit about it, and I think Lina knows that you are the real Gracia dear so just enjoy.”

“Here we go!” Enthused Lina, holding up a piece of rope with a noose in the end of it. "Let's have that hand!" she smirked.

I grab it and hold it out for Lina. “Here you go, my love.”

Lina gave a triumphant smirk and quickly dropped the noose, pulled it tight, and.... TRAPPED BOTH OF THEM!!!

“Hey wait Lina, what are you doing?”

Lina remembered a fighting trick from her own creator and with a quick flip put Naga on the ground. Naturally, Gracia followed and effectively pinned Naga, preventing her from defending herself. Lina quickly stepped over the two women and brought Naga's arm over Gracia, which pulled Gracia's arm behind her. Then she stepped carefully but firmly on Naga's other hand, trapping her, while Lina caught Gracia's free hand and pulled it up to meet the two hands that were tied. She then knelt on Gracia's arm, pinning that and, despite the pulling, was able to get Naga's free arm in place as well. A quick trick with the rope, and the two Naga’s were tied in an embrace they couldn't wiggle out of easily. "There, two tricky, naughty, peas in a pod, and Mistress herself said that bad Mistresses need punishment. As do bad sister slave. My, my, what ever shall I do with you? She had an evil, evil glint in her eyes as she asked that...”

“Please Lina, we are sorry, no, I am sorry, it was my idea. I made Gracia go along with it. Let her go and you two may punish me how ever you wish. I will take it, just let your lover go ok, Lina-Chan?”

Gracia gulped. "Uh Lina, no, I went along with it, its uhm my fault. Don’t hurt Mistress, both of you punish me..." she said. Lina laughed a very Lina like laugh. "You were both in on this together, why should I let either of you go? Oh this could be fun! Yes, I do feel some of what my mother would feel in this situation, and normally, I'd be the opposite, but right now, I want to be the same... Now, where shall we begin?”

Deep inside me something clicks and I act on it so that I get the brunt of it. “You know, I don't think you have it in you Lina, to do what you are wanting to do. I dare you to try to be the Mistress for a day. You can't do it and I know it.”

Lina bent down and kissed Naga fully on the lips. "Now, now, I'm already in trouble, yes? I might as well make it worth my while... Mistress..." Gracia gulped and didn't know what else to do...

“What do you think you are going to do to us, huh, slave?”

"Oh, I haven't decided, it'll have to be special though, don't you think?" smirked Lina. "Alas, I was made before you and my mommy made love, I have no actual memories. Let me think. You both have such beautiful heart shaped asses, I want to have you unable to move while I kiss them and lick them, and... well, we'll see about and..."

I look at you in disbelief and sigh a sigh of oh gods this is going to be a long day...”

"Something wrong, Mistress?" smirked Lina. "You have a better idea? I’m listening..."

“No, Slave, this is your punishment for you to dish out, not for us to decide...”
"Well then, let me think. How shall I get you two in to position? I know that if I let you go you will not just willingly put yourself up for my use, like I would do for you, My Mistress. Oh! I know..." she got up and went outside for a minute, leaving the girls tied together...

“I am sorry Gracia, I didn't think she would go this far...”

"I'm just worried about what she's up to? She's only been submissive this last few hours, she can be quite clever..." worried Gracia.

“Yes, I know, so was my Lina. Not the submissive part, but the clever part.”

Lina returned. "I knew this was going to be handy one day, I just never knew how." In her arms was, of all things, a yoke for a set of oxen. A heavy wooden bar with two wooden loops that went into it after they went around the necks of the beasts. Worse, it was a training collar for young oxen, so it was small enough to hold human necks too, and tough enough to not be breakable, at least not by humans...

My eyes go as wide as saucers and my jaw drops. “I hope you don't plan to try and use that on me, slave...”

"Oh no. I plan to use it on BOTH of you, Mistress..." smiled Lina. Gracia gave a little squeal. "You, you, wouldn't..." Lina said "Gracia, you are first..." as she approached her while opening the right-hand collar.

I lean over and say “Close your eyes, Gracia.” I cast “Lighting” to blind Lina and I put her in the yoke while she is blinded. Awkwardly, but I manage to put Lina in it instead.

Alas, Lina was deep into her mother's frame of mind and gave Naga a good old fashioned bitch slap... It didn't help that the two Naga's were still tied together. "Okay!" said Lina in a rather forceful tone, "in that case, YOU can go first. She managed to get the collar around Naga's neck and started to connect it to the yoke proper.

“How dare you, Lina! I order you to release us now and I might go easy on you!”

That's why I'm not releasing you, Mistress..." said Lina as she managed to snap the yoke in place and drive the locking pin home. Now she was in a bit of a bind, to get Gracia in she would have to undo them. She thought for a minute, and then decided to try fashioning a collar out of rope around the other girl’s neck. When she had done so she took the collar in one hand and a knife in the other hand. She cut the rope holding them together...

“So you want me to be rough on you?”

"I'm a slave remember, Mistress? That's how you got to me. But, as you pointed out, even slaves can revolt." With that she freed the two girls off hands and gave a hard tug. Gracia came forward and, as Lina hoped, fell to her knees feeling rather confused. Confused long enough for her to get the collar and yoke on Gracia too. So there they were, locked in place, side by side, they near hands still bound together, and the weight of their yoke bending them down so they were kneeling before Lina...

“When I get loose I will make you pay for this, Slave.”

Lina leaned over onto Naga's back. She reached down and cupped Naga's face in her hands. Gently she bent the other girls face to hers and kissed her lips. "I hope so Mistress, I hope so..." "Huh?" said Gracia. "I don't get it. Lina explained. "My mother is so dominant; I need to be totally submissive. And I will only feel that way if I am a total slave. I admit I am afraid of being beaten for this, what I'm hoping is that you two will make me a slave maid or something and have your way with me whenever, wherever, and however you want, after I’ve made you mad enough to do it..." She ran a hand over both the bigger girls asses. "Now, how shall I begin?" she chuckled...

“Just try to break me, slave, just try little Lina, I dare you.”

"You think I can? Oh, would that be okay? I mean, I meant to use you, but to use you that much,” said Lina, a bit surprised at Naga's fierceness...

“You will never break me so give up now before I get out and put you in my place and molest you both in the most unpleasant way possible.”

Lina gasped. "Oh, Mistress, you say the, the, oh it turns me on to be threatened. Remember, real Lina would stand up and fight, I will submit, but first I have to show you how bad I really am, I don't think you know how much I need it. Let me see..." she looked around. "This might do..." she picked something up. Then she went over to Naga, and knelt behind her. She pushed the yoke and the two girls went over on their hands. As soon as that happened, Lina began to kiss Naga's ass and to suck on it. She quickly got to her puckered asshole, and shoved her tongue in, enjoying the taste of her Mistress' most private part...

I jump at first and I squeeze my hole shut on Lina's tongue.

Lina giggled. Of course her tongue went out easily. "Now, now, Mistress must be generous with her slave girl. Here, shall I open that again for you?" she giggled as she sucked on her fingers, getting them wet...

My voice starts to change as I command you to release me now or prepare to pay in the most painful and embarrassing way possible.

Lina didn't even answer. In words. She just repaid Naga for the surprise fisting earlier, by suddenly jamming two fingers full length into her Mistresses tightly shut ass hole. At least she trimmed her nails...

“That’s it tomorrow me and you Lina are going into town with you on a leash like a dog and you will walk on all fours like a dog and act like a dog and be treated like a dog! But if you let us go right now I might spare you this embarrassment.”

Lina responded by bringing a third finger into play. "Who says you'll be free of this by tomorrow, Mistress? she asked. "Oh Lina! What are you doing?" asked Gracia, very worried now." This." replied Lina as she jammed the fingers of her other hand into Gracia's unexpecting ass hole, catching her totally by surprise. Gracia screamed.

“Aren't you forgetting Gracia's work my little slave girl?” I show no sign that I am enjoying this fully.

"Oh, if I do right by her, I'm sure she'll be happy to go to work and leave me alone with you, provided you are properly secured. This time at least the cheating wouldn't be behind her back, would it? And who knows what toys I might ask her to bring home?" Lina went all out and put four fingers in to each stretched ass...
At this a slight moan escapes my mouth but I steel it away again. “You will never break me Lina Inverse.”

Lina began jamming her fingers in hard, slam fucking the two other girls. "Gods yes, you black haired whores, TAKE IT!" she screamed in command. Gracia cried out in pain, but then added "Yes Mistress Lina! Yes!"

Red wisps of magical energy starts to flow around me menacingly. “Don't make me do it...”

Lina saw the red licks. She didn't recognize the spell but figures it couldn't be good. Time to try a different tactic... She pulled her fingers from Gracia's body and rammed all four at once into Naga’s pussy. "You aren't doing anything except Cumming like a slave for me, bitch!" she yelled, pumping in and out of Naga's holes.

"Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows; buried in the flow of time; in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness!
Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess!
*the tone in my voice becoming very dangerous*
DRAGON...”

Lina pulled her hands out of Naga and placed them on Naga's shoulders. "Ha, here's one YOU should know, Mistress" she said, suddenly clamping a hand over Naga's mouth.

I bite down painfully on Lina's hand to make her move it let me go and I won’t say the last part.

Lina grunted in pain, then chanted quickly and commanded "Flow Break!". She cast the spell on Naga and the Dragon Slave disappeared as she pulled her hand away. "Good thing I like some pain..." she said. But I see we have to do something about this..." She looked around and found a length of cord. She quickly made a big knot in the middle of it, and jabbed it into Naga's mouth. "Take it bitch!" she snarled, as she forced it into the bigger girls mouth. Finally managed to force the gag between Naga's teeth and she tied it around her head. "There, no more dangerous spells. But for doing that, Mistress, I'm afraid I will have to punish you far more than I ever intended to at first. Hmmm, let me think. You seemed to like spanking us, lets see how you take on, maybe a good paddling is the magic spell to break you and make you cum!" she snarled and she went over to where they had been making love earlier, and picked up... the Hairbrush...

I give Lina a look like you wouldn't dare...

Lina gloated triumphantly. "Mistresses who use the Dragon Slaves really ARE very naughty; this is just simple justice...
With that, she took aim and dealt Naga's bare, undefendable ass a resounding "SMACK!!!"

I think to myself when I get LOOSE I am going to get her back for this so bad she will regret ever crossing me...

Lina swung again and hit Naga even harder. And with each swing she picked up the pace until she was hitting Naga fairly hard, and fairly fast. "This is what whores get, Mistress. Aren't you happy your little slave girl is giving you what you need? Isn’t this what you wanted your real Lina to give you?" she smirked.
tears start to bead up in my eyes as it hurts too much in the wrong way.

Gracia cried out "Lina! Please don't hurt mommy. Spank me instead; I was in on it too..." Lina gave her a dangerous look, then said "I'll give you all the pain you want my love, if you will tell me the secret to breaking your mommy first..." Gracia gulped. "N-no, I-I can't do that..."

I nod knowingly to her as if to say go ahead and tell her,anything to stop the pain.

Gracia looked over to her mother, and understood. But, how could she betray the woman she was created from? Meanwhile Lina kept spanking away. "Are we breaking yet?" she smiled. "I'm actually kind of enjoying this..."

The tears start falling. I am standing strong but the pain is great and I want it to stop my head is turned to where only Gracia can see the tears.

Seeing her mother cry broke Gracia. "Stop! I’ll tell, just stop hurting her like that! If you want to break her and make her cum by using pain... pinch her. Pinch her nipples. Pinch her clit. Especially pinch her with something strong like a clothes pin. And be sure to twist. Remember how she treated you earlier? Do that. Oh Lina, I'm so afraid for you, you are too reckless, Mistress will kill you..."

Lina looked at her. "No, Mistress will want my torment to last a long time, I don't think she will kill me..." she said with an eerily happy smile. But she did stop spanking Naga. "Now where are those clothes pins...?" she asked.

My eyes bug out almost out of my head at the mention of clothes pins, clit, and twist, I close my legs tightly and try to hide my clit from this that is to come.

Lina hummed softly as she went over to the laundry cupboard. She opened it and said, "Oh, here they are, right where I always leave them, that was handy..." she brought the cup with them over and showed it to Naga. "I got tired of the wind blowing the clothes off the line, so I made sure to get the extra strong kind. Will these do to humiliate a Mistress with and make her have wonderful orgasms?" she teased...

I look at you as if to say just try to get to my super sensitive clit, slave.”

Lina slowly, sexily even, began to run her hand over Naga's body. She touched everywhere she could, but she paid special attention to her breasts. "Mistress was so cruel there." she said. "I love eating your pussy and your ass, but you didn't let me play with these... My mommy hated them because they made her feel inadequate; I want to worship them as well as your pussy. Are they sensitive, Mistress? Gracia’s are..." With that, Lina crawled under Naga, who couldn't resist, and started to kiss, and then suck, all over her breasts, finally working her way to her nipples. She gave a moan of pleasure and latched on...

My eyes start to roll back but I fight it tooth and nail

Lina rather forgot herself for awhile and suckled away to her hearts content. Finally she sensed she was being resisted. She broke off the sucking after giving a good hard suck to bring the nipples out. She grabbed them and twisted, pulling them down as hard as she could. Finally, she took a clothes pin and clamped one on each nipple. With a smile, she pulled them off and clamped them on again. She did this several times.

Tears well up again with it being more pain than pleasure.

Finally, Lina clamped them on for good and slid down until she was under Naga's pussy. She began to tongue Naga vigorously, drinking all the nectar she could, and pushing her tongue in farther and farther, determined to force Naga to open up...

Finally I fall forward splaying open to the world to see knowing it wont stop till I cum for my slave so why fight it?

Lina eagerly lifted her head more and began eating Naga's pussy like there was no tomorrow. And given how much trouble she was in, there likely wasn't. She sucked Naga's clit into her mouth and tongued at it furiously, knowing it would turn her on, but over stimulate her so she wouldn't cum right away. Final, when she was ready, she grabbed a clothes pin, clamped it on, pulled it off, then put it on and began to twist. "Okay, whore, let's see you cum. Break for me like the slut you are, cunt! Cum!" she commanded, giving Naga no mercy...

I cum, spraying your face with great power and amount as I just lay there.

Lina laughed and laughed. "Oh ho! That was too easy! Do it again." she commanded as she started to twist and pull on the clothes pin some more...

With every twist I cum harder and harder.

Lina laughed and laughed. "This is fun! Oh, but I need to cum so badly now..." She finally crawled out from under, and after thinking about what to do backed herself onto Naga's pussy so that they were rubbing their pussies together.

I lay there and wait to be let go moaning very lightly from around the gag.

Lina felt the welcome relief rush up through her sore, swollen and roused loins. Finally she exploded all over Naga in a multiple climax of her own. She fell down, unable to stay up any more and lay there gasping and panting. Finally her strength returned, and she staggered up. The first thing she did was take the gag from Naga's mouth. "Well, Mistress, do you see how desperately naughty a slave I really am?" she asked softly as the rope came away from the woman's mouth.

“Yes I do and you will be appropriately punished after we eat and get a good nights sleep Lina, okay?”

Lina nodded. "I thank you for that Mistress, a good nights sleep would be wonderful." She took the yoke off both the girls. She then hugged Naga and said "I'll tell you this, but you mustn’t let it make you go soft on me. I love you, and I am sorry. I don't know what came over me exactly, but I couldn't stop myself from being so bad." With that she went to get some food ready.

I get up and hobble over to my bed and ease down into a sitting position and wait for the food. “So what are you fixing slave?”

Lina started to get some vegetables out. "How does a quick potato soup sound?" she asked, demurely this time. But before Naga could answer, Gracia stepped over to Lina and gave her a powerful slap, knocking her to the ground. "It's not bad enough you you hurt my mommy, you go and ignore me wile you do it too. You, you, BITCH! I told you that's what I was afraid of, being left out, now here you go and do it! I hate you Lina! I HATE YOU!" she screamed.

I jump up and slap Gracia twice as hard as she slapped Lina. “Gracia Ul Naga Seyruun now you know I was the one who asked her to spare you and to punish me so now you apologize this instant.”

Gracia lay there and cried bitterly. "B-but, after she had us at her mercy she ignored me again, mommy. Not that I wanted to be beaten by her, but is this to be the pattern? As soon as I'm out of the way, I'm not wanted? It's just the two of you?" she sobbed.

“No, not at all Gracia my daughter, it was just this one time only. Isn't that right LINA?” I say with a rather angry tone in my voice to let Lina know that I mean business*

Lina gulped. "I-I’m sorry Gracie. I was just so, so caught up in getting to the Mistress she became the focus for me. I know what you fear, and I know that after this I will be collared and made to give up all my power, as I need. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just got carried away. Please, I want you to have power over me too, if Mistress will let you. I'm sorry I hurt you."

Gracia sobbed, but got up and hugged Lina. "I will serve mommy with you, but oh Lina I just can't bear to lose you, or to be unimportant to either of you. I fear it. I'm sorry, I really am..."

“Ok, I am glad to see that I was able to help to settle this problem. Now, I am going to hobble over to "my" bed and sit and wait for the food. Come over here Gracia, and lets talk for a little bit and let it sink in for her just what she needs to do to make it up to you sweetie.”

Lina set back to work making the soup. She was still stark naked, and somehow it felt right to her. Gracia came over slowly and sat by her mother. "I-I'm sorry mommy, I just get so worked up about everything, then I don't know how to react. Please forgive me." she said as she sat down.

“It's ok baby, I understand, so come on over sit next to me, ok sweetie?”

Gracia sat down and leaned over onto her mother. Slowly she reached out and hugged Naga.

I hug you back and tell you of my plan for tomorrow as punishment for Lina for how she has behaved tonight. “I think what I am going to do is put her on a dog collar and leash while she is naked and make her walk act and be treated like a dog and walk her through town what do you think sweetie?” I say in a low voice so only Gracia can hear me.

Gracia thought for a minute. "I know she needs it mommy, but, you wanted a lover once, how will you find one if you make them afraid you are a cruel woman? I know there are some women who love women in the town, but they are shy, and I don't know if they would like to think you might make a slave out of them. But, I don't know them well enough to know if they aren't kinky either. Well, do as you see fit. I know I'd like to take the hair brush to her myself after tonight. But somehow I'm not surprised at how she acted, she always had a bit of an independent streak to her..."

“Do you want me to give you a few lessons on how to be her Mistress as well Gracia? And to answer your question I no longer need to find a lover in town because I have the two best lovers that anybody could ever need right here with me tonight.”

Gracia looked up surprised. "Uh, c-can I? I mean, uh, she's been my dear sweet lover all this time, but I know I've never been able to make her happy..." she thought a minute. Then she said "Yes. If it will mean I can make my Lina happy, then yes. But I need to serve too, mommy, and, I don't know, that spanking, I, I liked it mommy, I wish you hadn't stopped, even though I know you had to. I could, I could be her Mistress, but only if I could be your slave mommy. Is that... okay?"

“Yes it is my sweet loving little girl.”

Gracia snuggled closer to Naga. "Mommy?" she asked. "We will be finished soon with that dress. After that I can quit. For that matter, I may have to quit sooner when people see you punish Lina-chan. Are we ready to open that spa? Could we, uh, make it a woman's only spa? Or would that be too tempting?"

“No, it has to be for both if you wish to meet daddy and Amy-Chan, and for all they will know Gracia that could be Naga the Serpent with the real Lina Inverse after an original spell of mine backfired and I just haven't figured out yet how to fix it...”

Gracia looked puzzled. "Are we going to try to fool them, then?" she asked.

“Well, the town’s people we are, if you girls think you can handle it well enough.”

"I'll do whatever you want mommy." she said. Lina meanwhile was in her glory getting the soup done and setting the table. It obviously wouldn't be long now.

“Mmmmmm very good. So it is a plan then Gracia?”

Gracia nodded and smiled. "Just lead me mommy. That’s all I ask." she said, smiling.

“Ok first order of business lets eat second do I still need to sleep out here in the floor?”

Gracia smiled. "Well, as Mistress and Mommy, where do you want to sleep? And who do you want to sleep with you?" she asked.

“I want to sleep in the bed with my two lovers/slaves/and daughters.”

"Then, your wish shall be our command, mommy. Always. From now on, we can never go back to what we were, you have awakened us. Please, love us, and command us, it is what we want. And if we do good or bad, you know what rewards we want, pain for me, and humiliation for Lina. I don't know where our life goes from here, mommy, but it will be interesting, that's for sure." "Suppers ready, Mistress" said a humble Lina, bowing from the kitchen.

“Very good, now let us feast, I am starving.” I hobble over to the table and sit down very slowly and get my bowl and eat so fast that it makes the real Lina's eating look like my eating style when I am showing my princess side...

The girls also dug in. If there was going to be any "waiting on Mistress" going on, it wasn't starting tonight obviously. Lina blinked and looked at the two Naga's. she was unsure if she could talk like they used to, so for now, she was attentive, but silent.

Once again it comes down to the last little bit and I look to both girls. ”Ok I have an order for this very moment. I want you two to act like your respective originals and act like I am not here and fight over the last little bit of food like me and my Lina did all the time and that’s an order.”

Gracia and Lina did a double take. "Uh, okay mommy/ah, yes Mistress" they said.

Then they looked at each other. "H-how did they fight?" said Gracia. "Uh, we just need to remember..." said Lina. "Let's see, I'd try to take the last bit of food..." "And I'd snatch it away like this..." and I'd say, uh "Hey! that's mine!" and swipe it back." "Only I'd block you like this..." an awkward fork fight ensued. Both girls ended up giggling, then laughing, and the fight fizzled...

“Did I say to stop the reenactment dears? Here is a tip, think like you two have not eaten in a month you two are starving and that last bite of food is all there is in the world and you both need it to live, now fight.”

Gracia looked at her mother. "But you always fought over it as a dominance thing, to prove you were better than Lina." she said in a puzzled voice. "Uh, yeah, same for Lina..."said Lina in a quiet voice...

“Well you two are not about that now are you? So use the tip I gave you and it will work.”

Lina looked at Gracia and Gracia looked a Lina. "We better do our best.." she said. The girls tried again and this time they were able to be a bit more serious. Soon a regular fork fight was in full swing. The girls still got the giggles, but at least the action continued...

I sit and watch and wonder how they would handle if I snuck in on the action.
I pick up my fork casually and dart it for the food to try and take it for myself.

Lina saw the fork and instinctively blocked Naga's fork, then realized what she was doing and dropped the fork is shock and fear. Gracia gave a gasp. "Lina! You are in enough trouble already, do you have to make it worse?" she said.

“I want to try my hand in it, you wont get in any trouble at all for fighting me for the food, not tonight and not ever, so pick up your weapon and en guard!”

Gracia and Lina looked at each other, puzzled. But they did as they were told, and soon a regular three way fork fight was going on. Soon enough the giggling started again...

I use my favorite secret technique of using a second fork while my other is locked down and snag the last morsel right out from under your twos noses.

"Yay! Mommy wins!" applauded Gracia, as Lina smiled.

“You girls will learn with time and it will really become a challenge then so whose up for desert?”

"Oh, we are, of course!" said Gracia. Lina just got up and started finding some fruit. It was all she had at the moment. "I-I hope this is okay..." she said nervously.

“I was thinking of a different desert, dear, like some pie.”

Lina looked crestfallen. "I-uh, haven’t' made any today." she said, lowering her eyes. Gracia stood up, we can make some quickly, mommy, if I help her. D-did you want a particular kind?" she asked.

“Yes I did, its called pussy pie...”

The girls looked at each other, puzzled, then got it and blushed. "Uh, yeah, come to think of it, I could too" said Gracia. "But why? I never recovered this fast before..." Lina said nothing, as the slave it was only her duty to put out or take in as the Mistress desired.

I move Lina into position and put Gracia’s pussy at Lina's face and I get into position so that Gracia can eat me out and I can eat Lina out and I say “Bon apatite.”

Lina fell to it, she had her earlier neglect to make up for, and she ate Gracia's pussy with a will. She got in with her tongue and found the sweet spot. She licked and tickled away, sucking Gracia in to her mouth and lavishing attention on her sensitive bud. She brought her two fingers up and gently moved them inside looking for the spot she knew was inside, and when she found it she began to massage it. She was rewarded by a loud moan from Gracia. Gracia meanwhile, knowing what she liked, and that Naga would like the same also gave her attention to her mother, including the fingers deep inside too.”

I moan blissfully while I lick faster and more lustily and more needfully, finally using the skills that my Lina forbade me to use because she could not handle the pleasure ride that would follow. I am now licking with super perfect skill driving you wild with each pass of my tongue as I insert a finger into both holes and tease Lina's clit with thumb and forefinger expertly just for Lina's special needs.

Lina gave a scream of pleasure. Naga was driving her wild, but if this was her punishment then hell was heaven...

I stop long enough to say “Oh no Lina this has nothing to do with your punishment that is tomorrow my sweet...” I redouble my efforts to please to ultimate perfection grinding on Gracia's fingers moving my hips to the motions of Gracia's tongue and fingers.

Lina couldn’t help but gasp and pant with the pleasure. This was more than she had ever felt before, and it was driving her higher than she had ever been before. Even what she had felt earlier that day wasn't as intense as this, and that time she had fainted. She didn't know what was going to happen when she came, but she wasn't about to stop it. Gracia moaned in frustration again as Lina was too enraptured to carry on her attentions to her lovers pussy...

I finger her with more than just a finger in Lina's ass and pussy I am now fingering her with 2 in each hole as I pick up speed on everything I have been doing moaning all the time getting closer to that world of bliss known as orgasmic bliss.

Lina gasped and gasped. She tried to say "Oh Yes!" a time or two, but all she could do was moan. Finally her peak came and with a loud, loud scream she exploded in pleasure. And promptly fainted again. Probably this was what her mother had not been able to stand, the utter loss of control to the pleasure. But this Lina had no such problem; in fact, she wanted it, greedily...

I bite down on Lina's clit to wake her up and tell her to please her lover before she gets to feeling left out again.

Lina did wake up eventually, but it took several painful bites. Even after she came awake she was tired and groggy. Gracia smiled and turned to Naga. "Mommy, I don't think she's faking it, but, why can't you and I please each other, I don't want to be left out from loving you either..." she said.

“Ok, lets go to 69 and just let her watch. So you want to ride the same ride she did?”

"I'll ride any ride you got, mommy," said Gracia, lustily, "and if I know you as well as I know myself, I'll give as good as I get!"

“See how you handle the special techniques I perfected for Lina!”

Gracia moved over so she could get between Naga's legs and prepared to give, and receive...

I lick faster and more lustily and more needfully, finally using the skills that my Lina forbid me to use because she could not handle the pleasure ride that would follow. I am now licking with super perfect skill driving you wild with each pass of my tongue as I insert a finger into both holes and tease Gracia's clit with thumb and forefinger expertly, just for Lina's special needs.
Gracia moaned as Naga penetrated her. She could feel her need rising, drawn out by Naga's tongue. Ah, but she knew what to do, now didn't she? Her own tongue was soon going, matching lick for lick, and in short order her own fingers were deep inside Naga, matching stroke for stroke. She was so wet, it felt so good to use and be used...

I redouble my efforts to please to ultimate perfection grinding on Gracia's fingers moving my hips to the motions of her tongue and fingers.

Gracia felt her need rising. "Yes..." she moaned, "Do me, make me your lover..." she said quietly. She licked and ate; there was nothing in the world now, except her pleasure, and Naga's. Lina lay there, exhausted, and watched. Her Gracia was finally coming out if her shell, and discovering her true potential for pleasure. It was marvelous...

I finger her with more than just a finger in Gracia's ass and pussy hole I am now fingering her with 2 in each hole as I pick up speed on everything I have been doing moaning all the time getting closer to that world of bliss known as orgasmic bliss.

Gracia was bucking uncontrollably now, greedily wanting Naga deeper inside. This was great! But, she felt there had to be a way to get penetrated fully. Oh well, her orgasm was fast rising to meet her, she'd worry about it when she had her mind back...

I moan in pure ecstasy climbing up the ladder to orgasmic bliss taking a little bit but finally going up and over the ladder into a squirting moaning pile of pure orgasmic bliss squirming in desire I tell Gracia please don't stop because here is where the fun begins.

Gracia kept up with her mother, and in short order she too was exploding, and squirting, with joy. And she was amazed that she could keep going, but since she could, she did...

I moan and keep going now, abandoning the asshole I start to finger Gracia's pussy with 3 fingers, still licking and teasing her clit, trying to keep up with her, although failing miserably as I cum again squirting again onto Gracia's face.

Gracia was doing her best to flood Naga's face in return. She lost count of the orgasms. She just didn't know before this night that she could be so orgasmic. She was on a pink cloud, and never wanted to leave, ever. She was an addict...

Moaning, I calm down and just ride the ride named Gracia, still giving enough pleasure to keep Gracia in the mood I keep giving her a tongue lashing on her delicate clit knowing she would soon enough cum again as I moan in blissful harmony with her.

Gracia moaned and cried out as she continued to be racked by her pleasure. She greedily drank as much of Naga's juices as she could, they tasted so good...

I lick faster needing to taste her love juice so badly that it consumes me as I cum again and again gushing everywhere

Lina watched until her own tiredness crept over her and without meaning to she fell asleep. Gracia was locked in a pink circle with Naga, and who knew when, if, it would be broken...

I keep going building up for one more great orgasm trying to cum at the same time as my daughter I shove 3 fingers into her pussy and 2 in her ass and finger fuck you wildly as I suck and nibble on her clit

Gracia was also fingering Naga, but has lost count of how many fingers she had where. Just as long as mommy was enjoying herself she didn't care. But she could feel her body tiring. She had maybe one good orgasm left in her, then, well, if mommy wanted to keep going, she'd do her best, but...

I give it the blitzkrieg licking sucking and biting on the clit as fast hard and needfully as I can.

Gracia tried to match, but the final bite was too much and she gave a scream as she soared over the top, cumming like mad and gushing a Niagara Falls of sweet pussy juice...

“Bite me as hard as you can!” I scream, licking and slurping as much juice as I can.

Gracia tried but was too orgasmic to do it. Fortunately Lina had awakened to the loud screams and now rushed over. Sticking her face into Naga's pussy, she bit down slowly, but hard.

I scream out and cum with a force like that of Pompeii or Mount Saint Helens when they blew there tops oh L-Sama YESSSSSSS

Gracia gasped her last bit of pleasure out and lay there panting...

“I love you girls.” I say right before I collapse and faint completely out cold from so many orgasms in 12 hours.

Lina smiled and drifted off, but not before cradling Gracia, who was as exhausted as her mother...

Chapter 10

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I awake to see it is almost dawn so I rush to get a huge breakfast ready. The smell wakes up Lina and Gracia as I call to let you girls know its time for breakfast. They see that I look more alive than ever before.

Gracia came groggily awake. She smiled to see she was cuddled in with Lina. Gently, she shook the redhead awake. "Wake up love, it's the day of reckoning..." Lina's eyes fluttered open. "Hey? Oh... " she said. She gulped, then quietly got up and helped Gracia off the floor. "Well, I guess we need to get washed up before anything else happens..." she said.

“Food first girls. I want to see your beautiful cum covered faces while I eat. I woke you two up in time for all 3 of us to bath together this morning.”

"Uh, okay, but we are such dirty messes,” said Gracia uncertainly. Lina knew better, she just sat down.

“Gracia sit down now, and eat.”

Gracia jumped but did as she was told.

“Good girl. I hope you like the meal, and by the way did you two enjoy last night?”

"It was very intense." said Gracia.

"I, uh, still hurt...." said Lina, unable to sit very still from the soreness she had down below.

“Good, that means, Lina, that you won’t be asking to stop every few minuets to rest while we walk around town today.”

"Uh..." said Lina, not knowing what else to do. “So, you are taking her out today for sure?" asked Gracia. "Oh and Lina, do settle down, you aren't the only one whose sore you know..."

“Oh this is going to be such fun. I guess it’s a good thing that we will be moving soon.” I set to eating with gusto.

Lina hid her face as she blushed. But it was to hide the desire more than the embarrassment. Gracia on the other hand sweat dropped and said "Oh my..."

“Well as long as Lina does it right we can play it off as she is the real Lina after another of my original spells backfired, and it made her think and act like a dog in EVERY SINGLE WAY, don't you think Gracia, my sweet?” I ask as I keep up the steady pace of eating. I say “Hey girls, eat before it gets cold, or I eat it all.”

Gracia blinked. "R-Real... Lina???" Lina gulped. "Uh, after what happened last time, are you sure, Mistress? I-if something happens to you, uh what will we do?" she gulped again.

I slap my forehead and sweat drop. “I said that little Lina is to act like she is a dog in every manner, and I will dress back up in mother's outfit, the one of yours, Gracia, my love, and I will play it off as if Lina is the real Lina after a spell backfired. End of discussion.”

Gracia nodded yes but added "Just as long as real Lina doesn't show up and backfire on you, mommy dearest..."
"Hey? What about me?" said Lina. "I deserve the dog thing, but I'm not so sure I want to be fire-balled by “Our Lady of Perpetual PMS”, if she shows up again..."

“I doubt she will, and I like that. I can't believe I never thought of that one. I like it. Our Lady of Perpetual PMS. I think I will get that one started up just like I did with the dragon spooker nickname.”

The girls knew they were at the losing end of that argument, so they looked at each other and cringed. Gracia said "Uh, I need to get cleaned up mommy, I have to go to work soon enough..."

“Finish eating my sweet piece of pie.” I say with a lick of my lips “When we finish we will bath and get ready to go to town.

Gracia looked around. She suspected there was no pie on the table...

“I was talking about you two girls that are the sweetest pieces of pie in the world I could just eat you all year long with out stopping to rest.”

Gracia gulped. "Mommy, if you commanded that we would not be able to say "No" but we do have to do work. I, uh, would you take us in turns?"

"Yeah, we could recover and get something done while we are at it..." added Lina. Somehow she seemed more willing to give it a try... "Do we eat you first, or you us?" asked Gracia, not sure how to start...

“I was a just making a point to show how much I love you girls. I couldn't really go for that long eating you two out, so do you understand?”

"I think Gracia was just saying we would obey, Mistress, as long as you didn't forget you are our Mistress and don't make the mistake of being merciful..." Gracia nodded, even though she sweat dropped.

“Are you two going to eat my food or not? I said eat and eat now that’s a fucking order!”

"Yes Mistress!" the girls said in unison. Gracia moved for the food on the table, Lina dropped to her knees in front of Naga. Then they looked at each other. "Er." said one; "Um." said the other. They clearly weren’t sure what Naga had actually meant...

“The food I cooked for your breakfast, eat it now.”

Lina got up quickly and soon both the girls were munching away. They realized they were hungry after last night...

“Ok, are you full yet? We are burning daylight.”

Gracia and Lina stopped eating. Full or not, it was obvious breakfast was over. They looked at each other then at Naga. "Um, yes, we are..." said Gracia quietly…

“And by the way, Gracia, I need your outfit you were born in. Lina I have your outfit for today in my cape. Get everything and take it to the lake and get started washing off, ok?”

Gracia got up and rummaged in her closet and came out with the requested garment. It was almost brand new, as if it was hardly worn. Which, of course, it wasn't. She handed it to Naga. Lina went over and held the door.

I grab a small bag from my cape and walk out to the lake and get in after a Fireball to warm it up.

The girls joined Naga in the water; it felt good to be clean again. Not that they minded getting dirty, but the morning after just didn't, well, smell, or feel, that good... they definitely preferred the fresh stuff. They quickly started washing, and then out of old habits, started washing each other.

I stand there waiting to be washed by my slaves. I clear my throat.

The slaves, being new to their duties, managed to forget to wash Naga. at least, we think they forgot. They were giggling away, and each was making sure the other was squeaky clean, especially in all the "right places." Naturally, they didn't hear Naga's throat being cleared.

I cast levitation and then cast Mono Volt into the water at a very low charge just strong enough to get the attentions of my lovers.

Of course, it didn't seem that low a level to the two bathers as they screamed and glowed with big jagged electrical anime sparks around their bodies... When the charge passed the fell back into the water and looked up fearfully at the still floating Naga.

“Are you forgetting to bath your lover and your Mistress?”

The girls looked at each other. "I thought we were...?" said Gracia... "Ah, Mistress..." said Lina, cringing. It had been an innocent mistake, born of lack of training, but still, they had neglected their Mistress, it was true. They made their way over to Naga and waited for her to land so they could make up for their mistake...

I land and await my bath.

The girls were very apologetic as they rushed over and started washing Naga all over with their bare hands.

“Mmmmmm you might have just saved your selves a lot of punishment...”

"Sorry," said Gracia, "Do you want us to stop?" Lina giggled.

“No I don't want you to stop. Get me clean, then you may stop.”

"What if we'd rather be punished?" whispered Lina, naughtily, at which Gracia giggled naughtily too.

“Are you forgetting, Gracia, you have work today?”

As they did this, Gracia moved a hand down and started cleaning Naga's pussy very thoroughly. Lina saw what was happening and started cleaning Naga's ass the same way. "Well, maybe I'll have to wait, spending all day anticipating how sore my poor body will be as you give me what I deserve..." Gracia smirked.

“Just clean me and get it done.”

"If I do, will mommy reward me when I get home?" asked a now demure Gracia as she cleaned Naga's whole body.

“Yes it does. You will both get a reward if you two clean me with no side trips and no teasing me.”
Gracia smirked again "Okay, but what will my reward be?" she asked.

“You will see when you get home.”

Gracia now spent time washing Naga's magnificent breasts. "Okay mommy, I will trust you, but, if I'd rather have something else, will you let me change it without it offending you? I do know what I want..."

“Maybe, but I am sure you will love your reward Gracia. But if you choose to change it when you see what it is then you may.”

Gracia looked happy, leapt up, and kissed Naga. "Thank you Mommy!" she said as she went back to the washing.

“Good girls. Ok, I am now clean.”

Gracia and Lina stopped washing and waited for the next command.

“Get finished cleaning and get dressed. Gracia go on to work me and Lina will stop in to check in on you at work maybe.”

"Okay." said Gracia getting out and grabbing a towel as she went to the house to dress and go to work. Lina just waited, her head down, hands clasped in front of her. She was sure it was about to be "Showtime"...

I lead Lina to the little bag and hand it to her and tell Lina to put what is inside it on. When she opens it all she sees is a diamond studded collar and beautiful leather leash.

Lina's eyes bugged out. "W-what are the stones, Mistress?" The girls had been poor for so long they had only seen diamonds in their memories. She took the collar out, and fitted the collar around her neck, accepting her humiliation voluntarily.

“They are Diamonds, and yes they are real. I got it in a recent raid on a bandit gang and I told myself that it would be perfect to use in some fun with my lover.”

Lina nodded. "Wow, I've never seen real diamonds before..." she said. Then she went back to waiting...

“Let's let Gracia see you before she leaves. Get down and walk and act like a dog, my slave.”

A very obedient dog-Lina gulped. "Okay..." she said softly. She dropped to her knees, then onto her hands and panted. She then crawled over and snuggled her cheek against Naga's leg.

“Let’s go see my daughter, Spot.”

Lina gave a woof. Not a good one, it needed practice. She paddled after Naga.

“Gracia? I have someone to show you. It’s my new dog, Spot.”

Gracia was dressed properly and was heading to town when they came up. She did a double take. "Uh, nice, uh doggy..." she said. Then she went over to Lina and bent down so she could lift the smaller girl's head up and look in her eyes. "I don't know what to feel, love, you wanted this. I never knew the depth of your need before, I'm so sorry. I, well, I won't say have fun, I don't think that's the point, so I will wish that you find what you need in today."

Lina smiled. "It's okay, Gracie." she said softly. "You aren't meant to be the one who puts me through my paces, you are meant to be the one who hugs me after and makes me ready to do it again, and I for you. See? We will always need each other; we just needed Mistress too..." Gracia bent further and kissed her.

Then she straightened up again, and gave Naga hug and a kiss. "I will see you when I see you, I guess. Please give Lina, Er, Spot, what she needs, and don't hold back..." With that, she turned and went on to town.

“Gracia, do you like her Diamond collar, dear?”

Gracia looked back. "Oh, those are real diamonds? Wow! Yes, very pretty, and slavish." she smiled.

“Well, you head onto work, we will be in town in an hour.”

Gracia sweat dropped, but went on her way. Lina tried to remember to act like a dog after Gracia released her and knelt there, panting away. "How do dogs do it?" she muttered. "This has my tongue dry already..."

“They drool a whole lot, Spot.”

"I, uh, just don't have that much water, Mistress.." said Lina, sounding worried...

Well, only pant every so often, when I pull on your leash 4 times in a row, ok?”

"Uh, okay..." Lina said, wondering what was next, now Gracia was gone...

“We are just giving her time to get to work before we leave, so are you still hungry spot?”

"N- no, Mistress..." said Lina...

“Don't lie to me, Spot.”

"H-huh?" said Lina, wondering what she had missed. "Er, yes, yes I am?" she said, trying again.

“Good girl, now let's go inside.” I walk over to the table and tell you to sit and wait till I finish your lunch. I start fixing your special food for a good doggie. “Ok here you go.” I set the bowl in front of you and tell you to eat like the dog you are. “You may not use your hands at all.”

Lina looked down at the food and grimaced. She really wasn't hungry anymore, but it seemed to her that dogs would eat if given food, full or not. Or was that just her not remembering rightly? Anyway, duty called... She bent down and started doing her best to eat only with her mouth. It was messy work...

I laugh lightly as I see the mess you are making. “That’s a good dog, do you like your special veggie blend dog food? Don't worry there is no meat in it, but I did my best to make it as tasty as I could.”

"Y-yes Mistress, it's very good..." said Lina through a full mouth. She swallowed and went back for more.

“Now when we get to town you can not talk at all, not even once.”

Lina looked up, and then nodded. Better get in practice... She suddenly remembered that dogs wagged their tails and tried to wiggle her ass in a dog like way.
“Mmmmmm that looks so good right now.”

Lina dug in, finishing the last of her food. If she looked like a good dog to her Mistress she wanted to keep doing a good job.

“Well, let me clean you up, and we can then head to town.”

Lina nodded and waited for Naga to do whatever it was she had in mind. She kept practicing her ass wiggling.

I clean Lina's face and then say “Ok Spot, lets go” I walk out the door and down to town leading spot by the leash having her walk in front of me. We finally reach the outer limits of town and I nudge you to go on into town.

Lina gulped. The walk to town was bad enough in bare feet, and bare skin, though she couldn't deny the erotic charge it was giving her. She didn't have any real friends so she wasn't too worried about what the people who know her would think, and if her Mistress' plan to make everyone think it was the real Lina Inverse worked, she just might still be able to save face, sort of. But now she had to go on all fours. She whispered to Naga about this and was rewarded with another bag. This one seemed to have knee pads and gloves. At least her skin would be safe...

She hastily pit them on, then sank to her knees. Naga gave her a nudge and she started walking on all fours again, trying to remember to "Heel" like a good dog. But the humiliation was beginning to get real now. Any second other people would see her, and then the fun, and shame, would begin...

“Ok, now go forward, it is time for the public to see my dog Spot.” I walk on into town, being lead by Spot, and I gesture you to head to Gracia's work.

Lina gulped. Oh well, might as well get humiliating Gracia out of the way first. I lean down and whisper that. “I want you to either shit or piss inside on the floor and squat to do it, Spot.”

Lina looked up and, with a cringe for breaking the rules, whispered "Not in Gracie's shop, I beg you, Mistress. I can handle the humiliation, I don't think she can."

You do it or I will do something that even you will not even like in anyway what so ever.”

Tears came to Lina's eyes. She had imagined herself being put through a lot of humiliation, but not dragging Gracia down with her. "Not Gracie..." she begged one last time, then followed Naga towards the shop.

“You will do everything I tell you to do, without questions asked.”

Lina nodded, and sniveled...

“Good spot.” I walk into Gracia's shop and while holding the leash I walk up to the counter and say “I need a formal dress made for a grand ball that I am going to in 2 weeks.”

Gracia was, mercifully in the back, sewing away, when the inevitable commotion broke out in the shop. She just couldn't go and look. Her legs wouldn't move...

Lina tried to keep her face hidden by lifting her ass into the air and waggling it. She knew what Naga wanted her to do, but she... she couldn't, not here. The desire to not add to Gracia's humiliation had basically killed any urge to do anything disgusting like that. She didn't know what to do, except she couldn't stop the occasional tear trickling down her face...

I jerk on the leash roughly twice to let you know I mean business without letting my jerks be seen.”I must ask you to forgive her, you see I was casting an original spell and it backfired and made my friend Lina Inverse here think she is a dog. I can't keep clothes on her to save my life, so until I can find a way to turn her back I at least have to keep her next to me at all times so I have to use a collar and leash to do so.” I explain to the people in the room.

Lina whimpered like a hurt puppy as Naga yanked her chain. Literally... She tried to think of water and other things to make her have an urge to pee, but she kept seeing Gracia crying in shame, maybe getting fired. One of the patrons in the shop said "Lina! You're from that little cottage up on the hill aren't you? What the hell is going on? Have you no shame? No decency?"

While keeping my arm from moving I jerk roughly on the leash, pulling her around to look at me and she sees a look in my eyes that would even make Ruby Eye Shaburanigdu shit himself. “No I think you have that wrong for you see this is the one and only Lina Inverse, the bandit killer and dragon spooker, the natural enemy to all who live.”

"Huh? Well who are you? Wait, aren't you that uh, Naga girl from that same cottage?" another person asked.

“No, I am Naga the White Serpent. Lina Inverses strongest and most beautiful rival who finally won even if it feels like an empty victory.” I think to myself “Gods I can't believe I am going to have to do this to prove it and break a promise in doing so but so be it...” Oooooh hoo hoo hoo hoo Oooooh hoo hoo hoo...!"

People screamed and panicked at the sound. Lina bend her head to the ground and covered her ears. Gracia was shocked enough to get up and come in from the back. People immediately gasped. Yes, they knew Gracia from her clothing style being, well decent, but, the two women were twins, or even closer... Gracia just stared open mouthed at Naga. Lina was on the floor, crying softly. It was her fault mommy had broken her promise, but she still couldn't do what was demanded of her. She now felt wretched; she was being punished indeed...

“And who might you be?” I ask looking at Gracia after giving spot another tug. “Wait, you're my Shadow Mirror Clone aren't you? So this is where you and Lina Inverse's Clone hid after we left you two? Too bad Lina's clone isn't here to see her... what would you call it... her mother?”

Gracia just stared in open mouthed shock. Someone from the Shoppe led her away into the back room again... "You never told us much about your past..." she commented to Gracia, setting some tea in front of her. "Now I see why, poor thing..." Gracia finally managed to whisper "Oh my..." Lina still cringed at Naga's heel. She didn't know what to do. She felt humiliated, and if it weren't for Gracia she'd have done what Naga wanted, and even felt turned on by it. Couldn't they just go do it in the town square or something? Just not Gracia...

“Well, let me pay for the disturbance I have caused, if I still need the dress I will come back.” I look in my cape for money and find none. I say “Oh I will be right back.” I walk outside and around the corner and smack Lina's ass and say “Damn it Spot, if you don't do as I order you to do I will let them all know that you are the Lina from the cottage with Gracia and really humiliate you, so do as I order you or I will laugh my laugh in your ear for 3 hours nonstop.”

Lina whimpered and cried. "N-no Mistress, I'll try, I'll really try. Don't hurt Gracia like this, I beg you. I want to obey you, but the fear of hurting her makes me shut down and I can't go. Please, please help me..."

“Well you will have to do as I order, or I will make your life hell for a month.”

"I-I don't mind that for me, just, I love Gracie, and I have a hard time hurting her... C-can I get a drink? Maybe that will help... And can we come back and try later when my bladder is a little fuller? I don't know what to do..." whimpered Lina.

“Yes we may, Spot, let’s go drink at the tavern.” I walk to the tavern, go in, sit at the bar, and order. “I want the best liquor in the bar and put some in a bowl for my friend.”

The tavern owner blinked several times. "Lina?" he asked. "What the hell? You got money, lady?" he asked giving Naga the once over and not seeing an obvious coin purse...

“Try Lina the bandit killer. A spell of mine backfired and made her think she is a dog, and yes I do have money.” I pull out a coin purse from between my tits. “Here you go, sir.”

The owner cocked an eye. "Okay then, a bowl of wine for the weirdos, coming up..." he said, leaving as quickly as he dared...

“Could you make it your strongest, bar keep?” I look around to see what kind of attention we are getting.

"Sure thing, lady, th' customer is always right..." he said as he rummaged for a bowl and sent some staff to the wine cellar to get the drinks... "If ya don't mind me saying' ain't it a bit early for hitting' in ta th' hard stuff?"

“For Naga the White Serpent it is never to early to be hitting the bottle.”

The guy cocked an eye at that, but said no more... Soon a big bowl of strong red wine was placed before her on the bar...

“Uhm thanks. I also need a glass of wine for myself and a bottle of Zephilia's finest and a bottle of Seyruun's finest, if you have it.”

The barkeeper blinked, sighed, and in short order had the requested beverages on the bar as well...

“Thank you good sir”. I start mixing them with great skill and I down the glass and then I place the bowl down in front of Spot for her to drink.

Lina cringed. She hadn't had much experience with alcohol. She trembled, but she put her lips down and began to suck the drink in...

“Its ok, Spot, drink it all up.”

Lina drank as best she could, but, there was a terrible lot in there... what if she got TOO drunk?

“It will be fine dear, just do your best.”

Lina drank till her tummy was full. There still seemed to be so much left... and the room was starting to spin...

“Well barkeep I will pay and be on my way.” I flash the seal of the house of Seyruun to have father pay for the tab, and I lead spot back out side and back to Gracia's work.”

Lina followed after, but now she was definitely staggering, on her knees, yet... She tried to be a dog, but she kept giggling... and hiccoughing...

“I open the door to Gracia's work after telling Spot to do as she was told once we get inside and I walk back inside and say “Yeah, I am defiantly going to need that dress for the grand ball in a week. “I pull on the leash again to give the signal to poo or piss in the floor now.

Lina knelt there and blinked. What were they doing again? Oh, if only the world would stop spinning. The buzzing was so soothing though... She nearly toppled over as Naga pulled. In response she nuzzled Naga's leg, looking more like a cat than a dog now...

“Hold on, I will be right back.” I lead spot back out side and out of sight where I say. “Spot are you trying to get publicly punished? You are supposed to piss or poo in the floor when I pull on your leash, and you was acting like a cat not a dog in there.”

"Wuzzz? Uh, yeah... I’m not used to that much wine, uh, mizztrs... gotta spell someres ta help out?" Lina mumbled drunkenly...

I cast DeClery, instantly making you sober. “Is that better?”

Lina straightened up. "Ohhhh, that's better. Th-thanks Mistress... uh, alright, I'll try, b-but I'm still afraid of hurting Gracia is all..." she said quietly...

“I saved her from getting hurt remember? They think you are the real Lina ok so make me proud.” I walk back in to the shop and say “Sorry about that she was telling me she was hungry so where was we?”

Lina concentrated as Naga talked. First, she had to calm herself down, and then remind herself this had been what she was wanting all along. Oh, if only it wasn't Gracia's shop then she'd have been able to do it. Why couldn't Mistress have ordered her to do it in the bar? Oh gods... "Gracie, forgive me, I'm so sorry..." she sighed quietly. A few more minutes of quiet concentration, and finally... it was not a large gush, she got afraid for Gracia again, but, she did let a definite stream of something yellow come out of her...

“Oh my gods! I am so sorry everyone, bad Lina! I will take care of you guys for this *I place 5 gold on the counter and lead Spot outside and spank her in public in the middle of town.”

Lina choked a bit as Naga dragged her off. At least Gracia hadn't been in the room... then the spanking started. "Yeee, Ouch..." she shrieked as she squirmed. But the humiliation... was so sweet...

“I have told you time and time again, don't pee inside a building, did I not, Spot?”

Lina wanted to answer soooo, bad, but, oh, this was going to be hard... and good...

I spank Lina in all of her naked glory, no panties or bra, just skin and gloves, knee pads, collar and leash. I pull hard on the leash to tell Lina to pee again as I beat her.”

Lina didn't understand at first, she was too busy choking, but after a bit she clued in. Well. If it would make Naga happy, Er, mad, Er, whatever. Still, it wasn't as easy as it looked, peeing when your ass was being stuck up in the air and reddened... And by now a crowd was gathering, and they didn't look all that amused...

“It's ok everybody this is how I have to punish her now that she thinks she is a dog, thanks to a spell backfire...”

"And what spell would that be?" someone muttered, dangerously...

“An original spell of my own that I will never cast again. I need to find a way to reverse the effect of it.”

"Have you tired the white temple?" asked someone else. "They are very good at undoing lots of things...." "Yeah, and stop hitting her." said a third person. "If she's really Lina Inverse, and she wakes up I don't want to be around for the Dragon Slave, or worse." Another voice said "And anyway, if she's a dog, that's not how you house break a dog, this is just going to make it worse..."

“Are you challenging the great Naga the White Serpent? Lina Inverse’s greatest and most powerful rival?”

"I heard it was Naga the Goldfish feces..." someone said.”Naga the want to be..." said another voice...

“You know, Lina is not the only one who can cast the dragon slave, fools.”

“Ah, lots of people can do that.” came the reply. “Yeah! Heard there's this white priestess from Sairaag who's now living' in, um, Seyruun, an' even she can cast the thing!" "A white priestess? No way!" "Way!" "Cool! Who is she?" "Uh, I can't remember her name..." Soon no one was paying attention to Naga...

“Lets go Lina seeing as these people don't care that I Naga the Serpent am the lost Princess of Seyruun.”

The crowd continued to ignore Naga as it got into a multiple person discussion on White Priestesses in general, Sairaag, and the various uses of the Dragon Slave...

“Hey! Who knows about the lost Princess of Seyruun that is in this crowd?” I yell.

The crowd mostly ignored Naga, but someone answered "Ahhh, she's old news... boring..."

I am stunned. I start to cast "You who crosses between sky and earth, gently flowing water, gather in my hand and give me power.

"Mistress?" said Lina, looking frightened...

“I do not take being ignored lightly.”

"Er, but, is Demona Crystal the right way to go about it? Who can hear you encased in ice?" she asked.

“Very well...” I cast freeze bullet at the fountain in the middle of town.

The crowd stopped in mid chatter, and looked, stunned, at the fountain...

“I am the Lost Princess of Seyruun the one who has been missing for 6 years does that not mean anything to you people?”

There was silence for a minute then someone yelled in fright "S-she froze our water supply!!!" "She's trying to kill us!" yelled another voice. "GET HER!" several people yelled, charging forward suddenly...”

“Bomb Di Wind!!! If you people wait it will thaw in time, so calm down.”

Several people were blown back. The rest blinked. "She IS trying to kill us! Run away! Aaaahhhhh! We need that white sorceress..." and such were yelled out as the crowd ran off to hide...

“Please calm down...”

"Uh, they're gone..." said Lina, looking around at the empty square...

“Well, that was interesting, let’s head back to the house, Spot.”

"Okay... was I good?" Lina asked quietly...

“Yes you were.” I kneel down and tell Lina to grab onto my back and hold on tight.

Lina blinked in surprise, and then did as she was told...

I cast ray wing and fly off in the opposite direction of the house and when we are out of sight I fly over and around the long way to get to the house and I touch down and let Lina get down.

"Whoosh... th-that was quite the ride..." gasped Lina, staggering a bit as she got back on her own legs...

“You liked that huh? Well, you have that spell. You could use it anytime you wanted and you go ahead inside and change back into you normal clothes ok Lina?”

"I didn't mean it like that..." Lina cringed. Then when Naga dismissed her she couldn’t help but look downcast. "awe..." she said quietly...

“We will do some more later I need to get Gracia's reward for when she gets home and I will need your help Spot”

"Okay!" said Lina, err, spot, brightening up. "I am happy to help for Gracia!" she said skipping off to get in her clothes again. Soon she was back, eager and smiling.

“Good girl, ok here is what we are going to do.” I explain that we are going to make the bedroom into a little sex dungeon just for us and I am going to make something for me and Gracia for tonight that is a surprise for you for being a good girl but first I need to get changed I say.

Lina listened with rapt attention. All that Naga commanded, she did...

Chapter 11

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracia trudged the last few yards to home. It had been quite a day. People wanted to know how she looked like the bizarre lady with the weirdo who was on a leash. She kept saying she didn't know, but to her friends she had to tell them something they never knew before. The real secret of her birth. All who heard it were amazed. She felt sympathy from some, fear from others. No matter what, her life hear would never be the same...

Gracia opened the door. She was tired; weary even, though more in the heart, than the body. Lina, her Lina, if they wanted to fool the villagers, she'd have to go in, maybe tomorrow and put on a good act that it hadn't been her. She looked around. Naga was there, and Gracia smiled. "Hi mommy. Well, you made a hell of a stir in town, that's all I can say. Look, if you want people to believe it I'm going to need to take Lina into town tomorrow so she can deny the story it was her. I don't know what you should do, but I suspect that people will suddenly be dropping by for any old reason at all, and if they see you here, no matter how you act, or dress, the game will be up. I don't know what you should do, I am only warning you." She sighed... She went on "For what it's worth, I think there might be one girl who'd love to meet you now..." She looked around. "Uh, where's Lina?" she asked.

“Well, for being such a good girl today, your reward is in our bedroom, so go on in.”

Gracia nodded. "Okay mommy..." she said. She sounded tired. She opened the door... Lina was swinging there, naked to the world, and in about as accessible position as a person could get. Gracia stared, shocked more than anything. "Uh?" she asked. Then she looked around as the rest of the room began to make its way into her senses. "Uh?" she said again, surprise, and puzzlement on her face.

"We did it for you, Gracie." said Lina, invitingly, from the swing. "Uh?" repeated Gracia again...

“Don't you worry dear, it is made to where we can take it down and take it with us, so have some private fun with your lover with out me in the picture for a spell.

"Huh?" said Gracia. "Are you going somewhere, mommy?" "News to me if she is..." said Lina. Also sounding puzzled...

“I am going to do some work on the hot spring resort we will be living and working at, so while you two have some grade A fun I will be working, and that is an order.”

"Oh?" said Gracia. "Oh." said Lina. "Wh-when are you going?" said Gracia.
“I will be leaving as soon as I get a hug and kiss from you both and I will be back before supper.”

Gracia went and hugged Naga and gave her a firm kiss. Lina struggled and said "Uh, I'm kind of tied in here..."

I walk over and hug Lina and give her a very wet sloppy kiss with lots of tongue “Ok girls I am off, I will see you tonight, and girls, you two did great.”

The girls watched her go. Gracia turned to Lina and said "How was it from your point of view?" Lina replied "As for my own humiliation, I'm afraid I liked it, but I tried to get her to not have me do the pee thing in your shop. I felt so bad for you. I don't know why she wouldn't give on that one point. I am sorry..."
“Probably because you resisted. It's okay, I was embarrassed, but I survived. Oh well, I just don't see what you get from it, I'd have rather had her spank me until I passed out. But it was your show..." She sat down beside Lina and started running a finger over her lover’s perfect petite body. "Was it so bad, what we had?" she asked. Lina replied "Not before she showed up and woke up my inner sub, no, but now, I don't think I can ever go back to it. You?" Gracia sighed. "I feel the same, it was so good, but now, I can't go back. I can't get that spanking out of my mind, I never knew I could want to submit to something so badly, though given mommy's desire to dominate I shouldn't have been surprised. But, hmmm, this business where she needed to submit to the real Lina, I'm not sure what to make of that..." "Yeah, I sensed it too," said Lina, struggling a little bit as Gracia tickled her. "When I was taking control there, she liked it. You know what? I think we should do it again sometime, but both of us this time, what do you think?" Gracia blushed. "I-I don't know what to think." she said. "But, it might have it's merits, if she needs to lose control every now and again, we'll have to play that by ear." Lina nodded.

“After an uneventful flight to the hot springs resort I start to do some cleaning up and repairs well into the night loosing track of time as I work.”

Gracia went on. "Speaking of playing, what am I supposed to do with you in this thing?" she asked. Lina shrugged. "I don't know, but if it humiliates me I'm afraid I'll only like it..." she laughed.

Gracia smiled too. "Well, I guess I better join you in being naked." she said, standing up and beginning to take her clothes off. On a whim she played around with taking them off, doing a sort of impromptu strip tease. Lina laughs, then cheered "Take it off!" Gracia teased, flashed, and even fingered herself, playing with her impressive rack and checking the wetness of her pussy. Finally she was naked and standing before Lina. There was love in her eyes, and desire.

"Well, slave, what shall we do with you?" she said, trying to sound like Naga. Lina laughed. "It's okay Gracie, you don't have to sound like her, be yourself. Just make me pay for hurting you?" she said with a sultry smile of her own. Gracia looked at Lina and a slight change came over her face. She seemed, well, annoyed? Lina gulped a bit. Gracia bent down and grabbed Lina's hair, roughly pulling her into a face to face.

"Look, Bitch, I'll sound like anyone I want, you just take it, got it?" she said, trying to sound rough. Lina gulped, and managed to look afraid, well, a little bit. Gracia couldn't resist and giggled. Lina giggled too, and soon they were kissing. Gracia suddenly snapped them back to reality by pulling Lina away. "No! You are just a slave! I'm in charge!" she said sternly. However, the look of uncertainty on her face undid her words. Lina smiled softly and whispered "You are doing it alright, Gracie, make this slave serve, go ahead..."

"Uh, right..." said Gracia a bit uncertain. "Well, let's see, you are naughty Lina Inverse, you embarrassed me by peeing in my shop, and, uh, you made love to mommy, and uh, well, you are naughty. Bad even." she said trying to sound stern. "H-how do you intend to make it up to me?" Lina replied "I-I will do what ever I must, Mistress..." she said with a gulp, and an encouraging smile. Gracia got the giggles again. "This is harder than it looks you know,.." she whispered. Lina said "Hey, you'll get better with time, it's okay, I'm new here too, I don't expect anything, you know, well, just that you'll make me do what you like."

Gracia smiled. "Okay, that's your first punishment then! You know I love eating your little pussy, well, you always make me stop after you've had a cum or two, this time we stop when I say!" Lina gulped. "Uh, you are getting into this faster than you made it sound, he, he. This is going to be hard and you know it..." Gracia smiled. "It's okay. We’ll see how it goes. This might be fun!"
As I work I daydream about what might be going on at the house and I end up hitting my fingers quite a few times with a hammer and I curse and dance around like a fool sucking on my poor finger

Gracia puzzled over the swing for a minute or two then figured out how to adjust Lina for maximum accessibility. She gave a snicker then settled in. She spent a time just looking at her lover's pussy. It never failed to amaze her how what was basically two folds of pink moist skin could make her so turned on, so needy, but there it was. Lina's face was beautiful and so complex, she could smile with it, and talk and everything, but in the end it came to this rather plain part of her body to give Gracia the greatest desire. Well, perhaps it was the fact that it was a privilege for Gracia to have access to it? Mmmmmm, and Lina was a bit wet with anticipation too, the look and even the smell was also a turn on. Gracia took a minute to get tender.

“Lina Inverse, whatever happens, tonight, and in our lives from now on, I'm glad you are here with me. I love you..." Lina gulped and said "I-I love you too, Gracia Ul Naga Seyruun..." They looked deeply into each others eyes for a minute. Then Gracia smiled, and dipped her head.

She kissed Lina's willing pussy several times, getting stronger with each kiss, until she started to lick and suck and eat her lover's love like a starving bee seeking the first nectar of spring. "Oh! OH Gods! So good!" moaned Lina, unashamedly enjoying being helpless before Gracia as the bigger girl enjoyed herself, greedily devouring Lina... Lina tried to hold out for Gracia as long as she could, but in the end she just got frustrated, and with a sigh she let go and let the pressure rise. "Oh! Oh, Gods..." she moaned, rocking in the swing in time to Gracia's tonguing. The pressure and the pleasure mounted and mounted, and in the end she did what she had to, and blew... She screamed in pleasure and bucked powerfully as she danced on her lover's tongue, taking all the pleasure Gracia had to give her...

Gracia smiled. "Here's where it get's interesting..." she thought. In former times she'd have stopped now and let Lina recover, but, this was HER time. She carried on as if nothing had happened, and was rewarded by Lina continuing to squirm but clearly not in pleasure this time. She licked and ate and drank her fill of Lina's sweet nectar. Soon enough Lina was beginning to buck and rock the way she just had. It took longer this time, but eventually Lina peaked again, and again was transported to the pink place, the place of pure pleasure.

But alas, Gracia had warned her, and now she began moaning in discomfort even as she was coming down from her pleasure. Oh, if only Gracia would give her just a minute to recover... Gracia smiled in sadistic glee as she kept drilling away at Lina. Now the smaller girl was yelping in pain. It was so sensitive, yet Gracia didn't let up. "Oh! Oh! Please Gracie, please, just a minute to let things recover, please, I beg you..." she panted as the bigger girl kept going, ignoring Lina's pleas. "Music to my ears!" she thought to herself as she dug deeper with her tongue.

It took a long time, but eventually Lina had another orgasm, weak, and as much pain as pleasure. Now she began begging in earnest, and Gracia, sensing a change in the tone of her lovers voice, relented and stopped. She went to Lina and hugged her and kissed the tears away. "Well? Too much?" she asked softly. Lina gulped through her tears. "Yes, and no, but oh gods Gracia please, please, please, until I get more used to this, don't ever go beyond three cums. I can't explain it, but the sensation goes beyond pain and pleasure, and it's not somewhere I want to go. I- I suppose it’s a bad slave who says that, but I can't take it without a break..."

Gracia smiled. "It's okay, I'm learning too, I'll get it just right before too long." She took a deep breath and looked around. "Oh, it's getting dark out. I wonder when mommy will be back?

It starts to get dark and I curse aloud and run outside and cast ray wing and I push it all the way back and mess up my landing out of hunger hornyness, tiredness, and lack of concentration so as I crash I hit a tree top that sends me into a cat tumble and into the wall hard, my world going black as I go unconscious.

Gracia was deciding how to get Lina out of the swing so she could take her place when there was a thump. "Oh no!" said Lina. "That sounded like a poor bird hit the window or something... Gracia looked puzzled. "From the way the house shook I'd say it was a great fat dragon hit the wall, actually..." she said. "Oh well, We better go look..." With that, she managed to free Lina from the swing, not as easy as it sounded, but several minutes later and she was out. The girls got dressed. "You realize you still have to do me..." said Gracia. "He, he, don't worry." said Lina. "This’ll just give it a rest and then I can do you however you'd like." she replied.

When you girls come out you see a crumpled mess known as Naga out cold

The girls went out side and began looking around. "Err, well..." said one as they found Naga in an undignified heap. Gracia said "I remember her doing this only to pop up a minute or two later and laugh and everything was okay, should we leave her?" she asked. "I remember that too..." said Lina. “Yeah, we better leave her and make sure we don't mess things up for her, she must have some sort of a recovery spell at work..."

You notice my breathing is slow and haggard, and I am unmoving at all, eyes closed mouth slightly open and drooling lightly then I fall over from my impromptu head stand from where my pussy was almost in reach of my face to on my side sprawled out in a very painfully uncomfortable position.

Gracia and Lina looked at each other. "How long should this take?" one asked. "It usually was only a few minutes at most..." said the other. They waited a bit more. "Uh, something’s not working..." "Look at the position she's in, I wonder if she broke her neck?" "Oh, Oh, do we dare move her then? I seemed to remember something about that being bad..." "Waaah, what do we do???"

*after an hour I finally groan still partially out cold but slowly coming to* uhhhhhhhhh owwwwwwwwwwww

The girls were over joyed to see Naga at least moving, they got down by her."M-mommy? What happened? Are you all right?" asked Gracia. "I-is it safe to move you?" asked Lina.

*in a very hushed voice I say yes you can move me I know nothing important was broke because my whole body hurts very very badly and what happened was I crashed into that tree over there and then slammed into the house after rolling for about 20 foot

"Oh, that's got to hurt..." said Gracia helpfully. "O-okay, Mistress, it'll hurt to move you, but we were so afraid you might have a broken back we didn't know what to do..." said Lina as she started to untangle Naga. Gracia lent a hand and soon Naga was at least out of her rather embarrassing position...

As I am being moved I scream out in pain “OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY BE GENTLE!!!!!!!!”

The girls started crying as they try to help. "W-we are trying mommy... We are sorry we are hurting you..." she said.

“HEALING MAGIC FOR THE LOVE OF L-SAMA YOU TWO HAVE MAGIC SO DAMN USE IT”

"Oh, we do?" asked Gracia blinking in surprise...

"Oh yeah, you took white magic training... uh yea Gracia, you have it, try to remember..." Lina added. Gracia thought for a bit "Oh, oh no, all this time, and it didn't click, oh, I'm so sorry, I, I am so unused to using the magic I, I forget... Let me concentrate, I've never used it before, I don't want to get it wrong..."

“YOU HEALED MY VOICE BEFORE REMEMBER GRACIA RIGHT AFTER WE MEET BACK UP IN THE MARKET”

Gracia took a deep breath, or three, and concentrated. Finally, with a little faltering she managed the spell, and there was an immediate white glow all over Naga. "I-I just hope I got it right..." she said.
"I, but that was just a little spell like we use to heal cuts and things, this was your whole body, mommy..." explained Gracia.

“Oh so very much better” *I grunt as I get up myself and still wince a little but nothing to bad as I say* “thank you my sweet little girls.”

"We-we're sorry mommy, we don't do a crisis very well, you and Lina do them too well and we are stuck being the opposite." blubbed Gracia. Lina said nothing but was obviously upset she hadn't thought to use the magic to help either...

“Its ok my lovely’s, so tell me, did y'all get supper ready for when I got home?”

Lina and Gracia sweat dropped and blushed deeply. "Uh we were too busy with a different kind of, um, eating, to think of supper, mommy, sorry..." said an embarrassed Gracia...

“Oh well its ok dear I am hungry for both kinds of things you eat...”

The girls tittered at Naga's comments and helped her into the house. "Um, how did you make out with the Spa?" Lina asked as she got Naga seated. Gracia was over at the stove and had the cooking fire stoked up.

“Well, I got about 1/6 of the way on repairs but cleaning before the repairs is done after seeing the inside I can tell it hasn't been used in a while and it needed a good bit of interior work inside and out.”

"S-so is this going to take long?" asked Lina. "The dresses for the wedding are done enough that I can leave anytime if you want us to move to the spa mommy." added Gracia.

“Well, seeing as I got so much done today, if I had Lina with me I could have it done tomorrow and then all that we would need to do is move the furniture and stuff over there and it will be done.”

Lina and Gracia nodded. "Okay, so I will give them one last day at the dress Shoppe and then we will be good to move..." said Gracia. "And I will certainly come to help. I'd love to see the place!" said Lina, enthusiastically.

“Well how about this, you go into town with Gracia tomorrow and when y'all get home from work we can all go there and work on it ok what do you say to that?

Lina said "Well, but I don't have anything to do in town..." "Well, you have rumors to quell..." said Gracia. "But if we leave the next day, does it matter?" asked Lina. "I... don't know..." said Gracia.

“Well Lina has a point and who cares right we will be long gone by then and by the way who was that one girl you said wants to meet me?”

Gracia said "Well, if you are interested there was one girl at the shop that seemed to be unable to keep her eyes off of what you two were doing. She’s a pushy sort, and she kept asking me questions like she didn't believe I knew nothing about what was going on. I can't tell if she was into the domination or the submission, but something intrigued her. I don't know if you want to meet anyone, mommy, but it seemed she would be the one person in the village you might get a nibble out of. But, it's up to you...

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe a 3rd sex slave to have fun with and maybe fun to break. Ok once we have the spa up and running we will send her an invite to meet me ok what do you say Gracia?”

Gracia shrugged. "It's up to you mommy, it might be fun, but yeah, I'd like to be secure with Lina in the new place, I don't know why, it seems like a house warming thing to do, bring in a new girl... " she smiled. Lina said "I like serving, I can't say I'd have any objection. Besides, the spa will need staff, right?"

Yes, that is very true. I mean you two own it and yet I will be helping you two run it and also helping the customers and cooking yeah we are going to need help.”

Lina and Gracia smiled. "And it won't hurt if they are all like us, will it?" said Lina. "Well, but as long as you and I get to remain special..." said Gracia quietly...

“No one will ever take your place my loves, in fact I plan to have you as the mistresses to anymore slaves I get and I above you two so no one will replace you.

Lina smiled, and hugged Gracia. "Thank you Mistress!" she said. "Yes, thank you, mommy." added Gracia, hugging Lina back.

“Now Lina while Gracia cooks you eat me out now.”

Lina smiled. "He, he, Sorry Gracie, duty calls..." she said as she got in position. "Yeah, well, it serves me right, I guess, but next time, I’m not letting you get off so easily..." Gracia muttered as she went on with the food prep. Lina shuddered, then, with Naga open and ready in front of her, she got to work.

“Mmmmmm very nice Lina and don't worry Gracia I will have plenty for you too.”

Lina got in to her task and soon she was lapping at Naga like it was the only thing in the world. Never mind Naga, Lina was moaning with pleasure... Gracia kept sneaking glances, but managed to carry on with the food preparation. Soon enough it was on the burner waiting to finish cooking.

While moaning I point to a spatula and mouth the words “spank her” when Gracia is looking.

Gracia cocked an eye at Naga. Quietly she picked up the spatula and wandered oh so casually behind Lina. As soon as she got in position... "WHAK!"
Lina screamed in pain, but even more in surprise. She turned her head "Gracie, what are you doing?" she yelled.

“Doing as she was told to do Lina, now get back to licking. Gracia you eat her out and don't stop till the food is done, ok?”

Gracia pouted, gave Lina one more good spank, and then smirked as she knelt down behind Lina. "Let's see if you are rested.." she said as her tongue started it's magic dance. Lina moaned, but maybe not from pleasure...

“Mmmmmm yes that feels nice, now Lina, show me how much you love having me as your mistress with your tongue on my pussy.”

Lina dug her tongue into her pussy for all it was worth. She wanted Naga to know she appreciated her very much, she also wanted to try and distract herself from the oversensitive tickle coming from Gracia going all out on her... Somehow she just knew Gracia was enjoying this way too much...

“Gracia, seeing as I can’t reach that far right now please spank her for me please.”

Due to the position she was in Gracia wasn't able to keep using the spatula, but she was able to smack away at Lina's ass cheek with her hands while still drilling her tongue into Lina's little pearl. The smaller girl began to squirm and squirm, unable to control herself. Now if only it was an orgasm building, but, alas, it wasn't...

“Ok Gracia.” I moan. “I don't think Little Lina can cum again after earlier so lets stop and finish supper because I am starving.”

"And just when it was getting fun..." smiled Gracia, as she reluctantly got up from Lina. Soon the table was set and food was out. Lina breathed a sigh of relief, but found it hard to sit still, "down there” was still very sensitive.
“Thank you L-Sama for this food we are about to eat may it make us strong for the day ahead amen. Now lets eat.”

The girls dug in...

I take my time eating like a true princess should.

Not being good Princesses the girls don't...

I just shake my head and keep eating. “So Gracia do you have to go in tomorrow?”

Gracia thought a minute, and then said "It isn't totally necessary, though I suppose I should at least help them one last day. I have already told them we are moving though I never gave them much of a reason, only that we found better jobs and have to go. But it would only be a polite thing to do. I can stay if you want me to mommy..."

“No dear that’s ok, you go, and I will wait till you two get back then we will start work, and even stay the night there. What do you say?” I ask as I keep eating.

"What do I do in town?" Lina asked.

Gracia sighed. “Ah never mind, we don't need to deal with controlling the situation anymore, seeing as we will be leaving.”

"Okay..." said Lina. "So, can I come and help at the Spa?" she asked.

“We will wait till Gracia gets home then we will but for us we have packing to do so it will be easy to carry over there.”

"Okay!" smiled Lina as she finished the last of her food.

I just hope we can find a way to carry it long distance especially the heavy stuff
Gracia thought. "Uh, well, uh, can't we use "Levitation" or something?" she asked, trying to remember the magic that she had never ever used...

“Yeah if you want to take 3 days carrying one load that far remember it is near the mountains of Zoana.”

"Uh, well, I mean, we can do that if we have to, can't we?" said Gracia, sweat dropping. "Uh can we move everything at once, or will we need several trips?"

“Well we might be able to take it all at once but it will take a looooooooong time to get there.”

"Well, but it would be a one time only trip, and faster than walking with a cart, yes?" asked Lina.

“We are talking somewhere in the area of 2 to 3 days and do you two think any of us would be able to last that long? And that is a non-stop flight, no rest or anything.

"Oh..." said Lina. “Ah..." said Gracia. "So we need a cart then... um, well, I suppose we could trade this place for one and sell the ox and cart when we get set up..." she offered, hesitantly...

“Well if this new spell I was working on works then we won't need to do any of that. The thing is I have never tested it at all.”

"Oh? What spell? Tell us!" the girls said at once...

“It is a spell that opens a dimensional pocket to be used to store stuff away from everyone but the caster of the spell, in theory.”

Gracia was puzzled. "I thought you did something like that with your cape, the way you hide things in it..." she asked.

“Well that is true but it is only for small things dear not things bigger than the opening.”

"Oh..." Gracia replied. "Uh, can't you make a bigger cape or something?" asked Lina.

“It’s not that simple Lina, can you see us trying to pick up a bed and work it into a cape hollow? Or a chest of drawers for that matter?”

Lina thought. "No, but if the cape was big enough we could drop it over the bed..." she offered.

“And how would you feel wearing such a giant cape in flight?”

"Well, maybe the three of us could hold it at once?" asked Gracia being helpful, she hoped...”

“Are you not happy about me making a new spell at all girls?”

"Oh, uh, yes we are, we just got caught up in the discussion..." said Gracia with a blush...”
“Ok I got you and I understand that a few of my original spells went haywire but that was because I wasn't half paying attention to what I was doing when I was making them and this spell I have worked over and worked over and I know it will work no problem and Lina who did you say resides inside Luna?”

"Huh? Oh, uh, she's the Knight of Ceiphied..." said Lina.

“Well what luck that’s who this spell calls upon so find me something that will not be missed at all in any way shape or fashion.”

Lina looked around. "Hmmm, I can get a piece of firewood..." she said going to the wood box and grabbing one." "Wow" said Gracia; I never knew you could call on Ceiphied..."

“Like I said this spell is totally a spell in theory.”

The girls nodded. Lina handed over the log.

“Ah, lets go out side shall we?” I walk outside to the clearing and get ready to cast.

The girls followed Naga out and stood there, watching...

I take a big breath and start to cast. "You whose reach is beyond mortal limits, open a small door to the unknown void" Storage Void!

A void opens up and I toss the log in and I say “Close.” and it shuts then I walk to the other side of the field and cast it again and reach in and pick up the fire wood and toss it to Lina and Gracia's feet.

The girls clap their hands and cheer. "It looks like it works!" said Gracia. Lina picked the log up and looked at it. "It looks like the same log..." she said, smiling.

“Yeah it worked. I am a genius, now we can move everything in one shot.”

"Okay, so tomorrow we can just pile everything we want outside and get it ready for the spell?" asked Lina.
“We might even be able to do it inside the house.”

"Why not just take the house?" giggled Gracia.

“You want to try to lift the house to put it into the void and to take it out of the void?”

Gracia blinked. "Oh, you can't just cast the void under the house?" she blinked.

“No I don't think so.”

"Oh"

“Well tell me what all happened after me and spot left Gracia.”

"Oh, well, there were a lot of people walking in and out, looking at me and wondering who you were. Several people ran in to report I had gone mad and was picking on Lina, until they saw me there, sewing and then they didn't know what to make of it. Most backed off, a few had questions, and then there was the girl I told you about, the one that gave me a creepy feeling. I don't know her too well, mommy, I think that she has some magic powers, but I've never seen her use them. She kept going over it and over it, almost like she knew I knew something I wasn't telling. Especially when I had to tell about how I was actually created... I dare say this will be the talk of the town for many a long day. Oh well..."

“Wait how many people did you tell about the truth about your birth?”

"Uh, I-I don't know, there was such a crowd and there were all these questions, and I hope I didn't do wrong mommy, but I had to tell them I wasn't your twin sister, that would have really set them off..." said Gracia.

I sure hope not, Gracia, I hope not.”

Gracia looked worried. "Well, what do you think will happen?" she asked.

“So is it possible to assume that we are going to sleep well tonight, or will we be fucking all night long?”

"I opt for sleep if we are going to be hauling furniture all day tomorrow..." suggested Lina.

“That really sounds like a plan to me but first lets see your control with the ray wing spell.”

"Ho, boy..." said Lina. “Lemme think a minute..." She concentrated and eventually chanted the spell, then shot up in the air. She gave a scream of fright as she felt disoriented, but eventually she got in control and was carefully zooming around the property. "I-I never knew I could fly!" she shouted to Naga...

“Both of you can fly so now it is your turn to fly Gracia.”

"Oh my..." said Gracia quietly.”Well, uh, I guess there is no other way to get to the spa..." she gulped a few times then dug down deep and found the chant. Soon she was up in the air looping around like Lina was. "Er, mommy," she asked timidly, "H-how do we land?"

I bust out laughing as I say “The ray wing spell is all about concentration so if you break it you will crash so concentrate harder to slow down and ease down ok I just hope you two can keep up tomorrow.”

Lina asked "What was that?" she had gotten higher. Asking the question broke her concentration and she started to tumble, screaming in panic... Naturally, this distracted Gracia, who also started to fall, screaming in her turn...

I cast ray wing and snatch up both of you and ease you two down to the ground with a look of pure concentration until we are on the ground.

"EEEK!" said Lina as Naga caught her. "S-sorry, I-I never flew before, I, I forgot to concentrate..." Gracia shook a bit. "How do people do this?' she asked, quivering...

“What is wrong with you two would it make it easier for you two if I carry you girls all the way there?”

Gracia shrugged and looked helpless. Lina got the giggles. "No, but if I could, uh, yoke up a matched team I’ll bet I could get it pulled in no time flat!" she said...

I look at Lina and growled “Don't even think about it Lina Inverse.”

Lina smirked, dangerously... Naga might have a surprise in store for her some day in the future. But for now "Yes Mistress..." she said, sounding coy enough...

“LINAAAAAAAAAA I know that smirk better than you think you are planning something”

Gracia giggled. Lina assumed an innocent air and said "Who, me Mistress? I'm sure you must be mistaking me for the real Lina..."

“No Lina I know that damn look regardless of if it is the real Lina of you that look says you got something planned.”

"Oh, no Mistress, I don't..." said Lina, still sounding innocent. "Uh have we decided on what we are actually taking?" asked Gracia trying to break the mood and get back to the matter at hand...

“Just know Lina if you try to pull that stunt again I will push you to the brink of your physical limits do you understand?”

Lina nodded and dropped her head. Gracia shook hers. Mommy really ought not go challenging Lina like that... Oh dear, there was going to be future trouble, that's all she could say...

“Well, Gracia, lets see, how about we take everything from the inside of the house?”

Gracia looked around. "Okay, mommy, if you think we need everything, but are you sure it wouldn't be easier just to modify the spell so you can just take the whole house?" she asked with a bit of a sweat drop...

“Yes, I am sure that it would be too much to deal with.”

"Okay. Well everything in the house it is, then..." said Gracia...

“Well we have a very busy day ahead Lina so we all need to go to sleep.”

Lina said "Okay." Then a thought struck her. "Mistress, will this place be too far to come back to? We still have a garden that's about ready to harvest if we want food for this winter, and of course, we haven't made any decisions about the chicken flock. We can't just abandon them. Plus the stuff in the shed...

“No it wont and tomorrow will be great practice for coming to work the fields and we can take the chickens and the stuff in the sheds with us.”

"Okay. So, if it's okay, I will go to work and say my goodbyes, tomorrow." said Gracia. "They'll pay me, of course, do we need anything from town? I think the food’s okay, but do we want cloth or anything to decorate with?" she asked. "Yah and I'll get the vegetables that are ready to go, in, we can do the preserving at the spa, it must have a kitchen, I'm sure, and we can feed the chickens really well, and water them, then they can last a day or two till we get back. We better have a pen ready for them before they get moved or they will run away for sure." said Lina. "Oh, kitchen..." she added. "How's the firewood supply at the spa?”

“Trust me there is enough wood there to last 3 years and there is already a chicken pen there so they can come on the first trip and there is a massive kitchen twice the size of this house.”

"Wow..." the girls said together...”

“Yes and it is already fixed and ready, the chicken coop was in perfect shape and it even has a shed the size of this house.”

"Well, uh, I guess we still need more eggs when we have guests..." said Gracia with a sweat drop...
Lina nodded. Okay, chicken round up would be on the list tomorrow...

“Yeah and that will be your job Lina, I am not getting mobbed by those chickens again. Wait I forgot we can use Shadow Web and freeze them all in place.”

"Would work... but it'd be less fun..." smiled Lina.

“Yeah that is true but it would less stressful for us and the chickens.”

"I was teasing..." smiled Lina. "It's okay, mommy, she does that..." added Gracia.

“Oh, ok, I see we need to see about what and all we can take with ease.”

Gracia asked "I imagine we need all our clothes. What is already there, furniture wise?"

“Well it is very well stocked, and all the wooden furniture might need to be replaced but the rest is in great condition there is even a iron stove and a few strange things for washing clothes.”

Lina asked "So what do we need really? Sounds like it has beds and everything heavy like tables and chairs already?"

“well the bed is like what Mommy and Daddy had Gracia remember that bed?”

"Er yeah... I even remember the night you hid under it to try and find out what adults did in bed..." she giggled...

“Yeah that was interesting wasn't it Gracia? Except for getting hit by the mattress as it bucked from their fucking...”

"It was what happened after when you blubbered from the pain that I was thinking of..." Gracia said, smirking more evilly. "Oooo sounds juicy! Do tell!" said Lina...

“Oh god Gracia please don't go there that was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.”

Gracia winked at Lina "I'll tell you later, then we can laugh at mommy behind her back and irritate the heck outta her." "Ah, we have a plan..." Smirked Lina...

“Why Gracia why you got to bring this up?”

Gracia blinked. "You asked if I remembered the bed. That was the first thing that came to mind. How could it not be?" she asked.

I was asking if you remembered how big it was not went on in it

Lina laughed. "Why, Mistress, whatever could go on in a bed?" she smiled. Gracia giggled. "Oh you'd be surprised..." she said then added "Yes, it was bigger than the thing they call King size, wasn't it?"

“Yes it was an Emperor size and I hate to say it but Daddy was really big no wonder Mommy was like that in behind closed doors.”

Gracia blushed and laughed. "Well, she did like wearing that "bikini" dancing costume of hers a lot. I guess she was just one really satisfied woman... But for all that, I've often wondered why they only had you and Amelia, and why so many years apart?"

“It's called he pulled out before he came in mommy.”

Gracia blinked. "When did you learn that? I have no memory of ever hearing that, and you had run away from home before I was made, I should know that one..."

“It was a recent thing I learned after you were made, Gracia.”

Gracia cocked an eye at that. "You don't go home, how did you hear that? Anyway, I think it was what she said that night before you got caught about liking other holes getting stuffed..." she smirked.

“Hehehehe yeeeaaaaaahhhhh that... I guess I take after Mommy in that aspect teehee”

Lina perked up at that one. "Oh? Do tell..." she smiled, dangerously...

“I found out about that fact after looking into it to find out why I don't have any other sisters”

Gracia shrugged. "I guess so, I mean I haven't been there, I just don't see you going home to ask anyone those kinds of questions..."

Lina whispered to Gracia "Just how big was daddy dearest supposed to be? Do you think part of her problem is a frustrated incest wish?" Gracia had to bite her tongue really, really, hard to avoid reacting to that one...

“I heard that Lina!”

Lina looked innocent. "H-heard what, Mistress?" Gracia shook her head.

“I did NOT want Daddy to fuck me and to answer your question he was about a foot long.”

Gracia and Lina exchanged looks... "I've heard that when someone is trying to deny the truth they get mad..." said Lina.”Ummmmm, just what I was thinking..." said Gracia...”

*I start to sputter and curse under my breath and look at you two with a very dangerous look in my eyes.

Gracia said "Or maybe, given her love of girls, she really wanted mommy to abuse her with a dildo that cloned daddy's manhood. I remember hearing her parents say they had such a thing made up, a strap on I believe, so that daddy could double penetrate her mother..." Lina nodded gravely. "A foot long eh? Was it straight, or did he have a good curve to it?"

“Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what is your plan girls are you two trying to make me mad?”

"Oh no, mommy, you were insane already, remember?" smirked Gracia. It was dangerous, but the girls were on a roll now, and having fun... Lina thought out loud "I wonder if we could roll up some leather???"

Under my breath I cast shadow web catching both of you in a trap unable to run

Lina looked at Gracia, Gracia looked at Lina, neither seemed too worried...
I cast a muting spell to keep you girls from talking and casting any spells

The girls were a bit perturbed by that, but still remained calm...

“You girls want to see what it would be like to have something as big as daddy invade your bodies in the ways Mommy liked to be fucked?

The girls just stared mutely at Naga...

“Then fine I will molest you girls in every way I desire.”

The girls exchanged silent glances. Ah, the hells of a muting spell...

A wicked smile crossed my face as I began to lick my lips I walk over and grab the oxen yolk and drop it in front of Gracia and Lina as I do I say “Now Little Miss Lina Inverse time for you to feel what you put me through and don't worry Gracia I wont forget you.” I walk behind the girls and push them over onto their hands and knees and put them into the Oxen Yolk and lock it.

The girls looked at each other with an "Uh, oh, kind of look. Still, they could move a bit. They wondered what Naga was going to do next. Lina smirked. She had thought of something she could use that would be just as good as a dildo. Gracia sighed, catching Lina's smirk...

I get some chains and chain the yolk to the floor and I walk outside and return with a vine that is strong and starts out thick at the bottom and slowly becomes very thin at the tip I have it coiled up like a whip and I drop it out of your reach I then get dressed into my complete outfit and pick back up the whip and walk behind you girls “So you girls like pain huh? Well prepare for a lot of it!” I quickly rip the clothes and underwear right off of you girls and step back I give the whip a test crack leaving a welt across Lina's ass and legs* Ohhhh I love that sound.”

Lina tried to scream, but the mute spell interfered... Still, there was no doubt that she felt it...

*I lash it out a few more times catching both Lina and Gracia on the ass instantly bringing great big welts onto your asses.

Gracia also tried to scream, the pain really hurt, but, it was so odd ,no sound at all...

“Oh yeah, I am loving it, you two love spankings and being dominated so how do you like this?”

The girls wiggled around, they weren't quite sure what message Naga was getting, but they knew what message she was giving...

I give both of you girls 20 more lashings each nailing your clits at least twice with the very tip of the whip.

There was no doubt from the action that the girls were feeling the whip...

I put the whip down onto the kitchen table and go rummaging around to find something to serve as a Dildo of Fathers 12" long 5" diameter cock while on the hunt I find two big sheets of leather and I roll them up to about the right size length and width of daddies cock and wet them good so they aren't dry and with one in each hand I kneel behind the girls and start to ease the dildos into the girls slowly so their pussies stretch and not tear.
Lina's eyes shot open wide. This was very intense... Gracia had the opposite reaction and closed hers tight. But all without sound...

“Nod your heads if you like being invaded by Cousin Alfred, my Little Girls?” as I say this my voice cracks to a high tone and pitch a sign of repressed and forgotten memories that would have even been repressed and forgotten by Gracia until this time of something traumatic that happened after being caught by mommy and daddy when I hid under the bed to do research on what adults do in the bedroom.

The girls struggled, partly to escape, partly to accept, it was all so, so, well, whatever it was, they only felt that they were slowly being opened more than they ever could have thought possible...

I slowly move the leather Dildos in and out in the girls pussies letting them relive it with me all the while tears start to well up in my eyes and I say”Why Cousin Alfred why do you have to do this to me Why?”

Gracia and Lina were too caught up in their own plights to be able to notice what Naga was going through. The worst part was the not being able to make a sound...

Slowly the thrusting starts to get more frantic and jerky as my body is racked with emotions enough so that the girls notice it finally and seeing as I can no longer concentrate the 2 spells break leaving them able to scream and move all they want.

Which they do with a vengeance. Naga was now thrusting with a will and the girls were stretched to the maximum they could manage..."Nooo!" mixed with “Please!” as they jerked around. They hadn't realized, yet, that the web spell was also broken...

I yell out in hurt emotional pain. “WHY ALFRED? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? WHY?”

After a particularly hard thrust the girls realized they were free. they scooted forward and relieved the hard thrusting they were getting from Naga. "What's wrong with her?" asked Lina. "I-I don't know..." said Gracia, as they turned to look back at Naga while fumbling with the yoke to get it off...

The yolk was locked by a powerful lock spell and the girls see the tears rushing down my face and the hurt in my eyes and face.

Lina looked at Gracia and said "Now what? It's locked on with a spell..." Gracia nodded. "I might be able to remember the unlock spell but give me a minute to think... Lina turned back and said to the weeping Naga "Mistress, what's wrong?"

“Why Alfred? Why do you have to do this to me?”

Gracia struggled to concentrate. Her mother had used them all the time, so naturally, she herself hadn't used them ever. It didn't help that Naga was weeping away... Lina asked "What? What did Cousin Alfred do?"

“ALFRED DON'T PUT IT IM MY ASS PLEASE! I BEG YOU DON'T DO IT!”

Lina stared at Gracia. Gracia had her eyes shut. she muttered something, and to the girls relief the yoke unlocked, they began to remove the neck pieces...

“I start to shake and fight violently crying harder and harder reliving the rape in vivid detail.”

The girls got the yoke off and went over to Naga. "Mommy?" said Gracia, shaking her. Lina looked at Naga and said "What do we do now?"
“NO COUSIN ALFRED STOP THIS AT ONCE I ORDER YOU TO STOP BEFORE I TELL DADDY”

Lina looked at Gracia. "Alfred?" Gracia blinked. "A cousin. But my memories are of a nice man who was very friendly with mommy, especially after her mother was killed...

“NO ALFRED DON'T HURT ME I WON'T TELL DADDY JUST DON'T HURT ME”

Lina reached out and held Naga, trying to calm her down. "Mistress?" she called. Gracia was confused, as usual...

“NO GET AWAY YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT ME! OWWWWWWWWWWW”

Lina shook Naga as hard as she could "MISTRESS! SNAP OUT OF IT!" she yelled. Gracia came up and took Naga's flailing hands "Mommy? Wake up, it's a bad dream!" she said.

I black out and faint after smacking the teetotal hell out of Lina in my panic just like I did to get away from Cousin Alfred

Lina screamed as she got hit, and not in fun... After Naga blacked out the girls looked at each other. "Well, that was weird..." said Gracia. “And unsafe..." said Lina. "Do we want to go to a spa with a mad woman?" she added. Gracia looked around, then went out to the shed and came back with... rope. "Let's tie her up and see how she is when she comes to. If she's better we can undo her, if not, we better not..." she said as she began to gently but securely bind Naga...

An hour later I finally come to and ask how did I get tied up? the last thing I remember was fucking you two with leather dildos while y'all was in the Oxen Yolk.

Lina and Gracia told Naga what had happened and why they had tied her up. "I have no remembrance of Cousin Alfred ever hurting us..." said Gracia. "What's going on?"

Tears well up in my eyes as I tell the tale. “It is no surprise you don't remember I was only 6 when it happened it was a hot day in summer and I was in a bikini similar to mommies and I was playing with Cousin Alfred when something in him changed he told me that if I did what he said he would save me for my husband but he was going to take something else from me and that was my innocence and seeing as I didn't know what he meant I said ok and he started to play doctor and I thought it was a game until he tried to put his cock in my ass and fuck me only then did I realize what he was doing was wrong and I tried to fight him but he was to big and strong for a 6 year old and he kept telling me that if I told anyone he would kill me his self so I told him I wouldn't tell a soul just please stop but he wouldn't stop finally I hauled off and slapped the teetotal hell out of him knocking him out and I ran and ran until I was in my room hiding under my bed I was so traumatized by it that I made myself forget it became a super repressed memory and out of nowhere it volcanoed to the surface during our revenge session for embarrassing me.
I turn to Lina and hug her and say while bawling “Please forgive me Lina-Chan I am so sorry that I hurt you.”

The girls looked at each other with blank stares. "Oh my..." and "How horrible!" were said... Gracia said "are you better now mommy?' Lina asked "Is this going to happen every time from now on?"

“No I should be fine now that it is no longer a repressed memory, thank you girls I am so very sorry about that little episode please forgive me.”

"Okay, so now what?" asked one of the girls.

“We go to bed and rest for tomorrow.”

"Okay..." said the girls, getting up and making their way to the bed room...

“Do you girls still want me to sleep in the bed with you tonight after what just happened?”

"Well, just don't bind us so we can't move..."said Lina, as Gracia nodded...

“I giggle and say we have a deal.”

The girls shuffled off to bed and lay down in it. "It's not as big as the bed you hid under..." said Gracia. But it was big enough for two of us..." added Lina with a touch of nostalgia in her voice...

“Well girls if you want to have one last night alone in your bed I will be ok with that.”

"Who said we wanted to be alone?" asked Gracia. "I was trying to build up the courage to leave this behind..." said Lina a bit quietly. "I know it's old, small, and lumpy, but, well, we have memories..." Gracia smiled and nodded. "Well, and we can have new ones too, like how it feels with three people in it..." she said.

“Well ok if you insist *I ease down into the bed between you two girls after striping naked.

"Yep, crowded..." said Lina as she was somewhat squished against the wall... Gracia giggled. "We should put you in the middle, a Lina sandwich, perhaps?"

“Mmmmmm I like the sound of that, and I would gladly take the wall.” I get up on all fours and crawl over Lina my tits hovering a mere inch in front of Lina's face as I try to get to the wall.

Lina sighed as Naga passed over her, but Gracia was already scooting away, and if Naga was going to lie down she needed to move too... so she did...

While my face is towards the wall I pout for a few seconds once room is made I lay down on the bed between the wall and Lina.

"Well, happy?" said Lina as she settled in. "Well, it works..." said Gracia, turning to face her. "So, um, goodnight?"

“I sure hope so he he. So what no good night kisses before bed?”

"Well, of course, it's just going to take a minute to... wiggle... around in this thing...” said Lina, turning awkwardly to face Naga. "There..." she said finally facing her. "So, good night Mistress..." she said, kissing Naga...

I kiss Lina passionately as a stray hand grazes her slightly exposed clit

Lina moaned slightly. Even though she had been in an intense situation not that long ago, it seemed she recovered very fast these days... Gracia grabbed Lina in a fierce hug that threatened to pull her away from Naga. "What, starting without me, again?" she asked, sliding her hands down Lina's buttocks and onto her pussy from behind...

“Mmmmmm a torrid 3 way I like it no mistress and slaves tonight just lovers what do you say?” I keep teasing Lina's clit as I kiss her passionately.

Lina just moaned louder, accepting passively as her lovers used her body. She clung tighter to Naga, slipping her tongue into her lovers mouth...

My other hand wandered around to Gracia's clit teasing both girls clits as I kiss Lina more and more passionately.

Gracia took a more direct approach and began to work her fingers into Lina. Heck, if Lina was going to pay attention to mommy more then her, she'd darn well just start taking what she wanted when she wanted it...

I keep teasing both girls clits as I keep kissing Lina.

Lina gasped as Gracia entered her with all four fingers at once. "Not like the old days, eh Lina? You like this better? Am I giving you what you want?" she asked softly. Lina nodded, still kissing Naga deeply and managed to make a muffled "Uh huh!"

I got a surprise for you girls. Do you two want it?

"Hmmm?" said Gracia, still taking Lina for all she was worth. "Uh, uh... sure... what is it?" asked Lina, her words timed to the thrusts she was getting from Gracia...

“A sex spell me and the real Lina made together.”

The girls stopped their making out and looked at Naga, a bit puzzled. "Oooo, what's it do?" asked Lina...

“It will be easier to just show you.”

The girls looked on, not knowing what to say...

I begin to cast the trigger words. “COCKFUTANARIS MALEDICKTUS”. A cock starts to sprout from just above my pussy and it stops growing at the 10" long 3 1/2" diameter.

Lina gave a shriek, she was getting good at that, and backed up into Gracia's arms. she stared and stared. Gracia was a bit more verbal. "Uh, wow!" after staring a bit longer she said "H-hey, can you make it as big as daddy's?"

“Yeah I guess I could why? Oh Gracia why would you want it as big as daddy? I will do it but why do you want it that big?”

Gracia smiled. "Well, I can imagine it, but I've never seen it, have I?" she said...

Well I will be stuck with it until I cum four times Gracia, and I can only change the size once.”

Gracia nodded."Okay..." she said, still staring...

I concentrate very hard and it grows the rest of the way to 12" long 5" diameter. “I would like to let you know Lina that your real momma took a lot bigger of a cock than this up her pussy before.”

Lina whined in fear at the size of the, the, thing... Gracia stared and stared fascinated. She said "And our, er, your mommy liked it in her back passage..."

“Mommy loved it up the butt more so than in her pussy I think that might have something to do with it only being me and Amy-Chan after 16 years of marriage.”

Gracia stared some more. "Me too, I want to try it there..." she said. In fact I don't just want it there I want to be..." A look of shock and horror came over her face. "Oh no, no, I can't ask for that..." she said quietly, turning away...

“I think I know where this is going you want both me and Lina in both of your holes don't you Gracia?”

Gracia looked up with a sad face. "N-no mommy, you forget, I'm your opposite. The thing that made you cry earlier, the bad, bad memory, if that had been me; I'd have let him, and asked for more. No, Lina's the humiliation whore; I'm a pain slut..."

“That’s right so you want it to be very forceful don't you like rape don't you?'

Gracia nodded. "Yes, I'd love it, that and a super long spanking, but, I saw what the memory did to you, mommy, I don't want you to go through that again..."

“I will be fine now Gracia, but we can't leave Lina out we have to include her somehow.”

Lina thought, "Well, uh, I had a full day of it, this evening should be Gracia's turn, Mistress, um, how shall I help? Did your mother like anything else that could be used to give Gracie what she likes?

“Yes actually she liked sucking daddies cock so Lina are you ready to grow a cock like me she also liked it in both pussy and ass.”

Gracia chuckled, "Well, good for you, you get her one way and me the other...."

Lina looked between the magnificent member sticking out of Naga and the tight, waiting hole on Gracia. "Uh Mistress, I'll do that if you want, but, don't you need four orgasms? How about, if, uh, you take Gracia by force for the first orgasm, then, uh, oh I hope this isn't silly, let me, uh, use my, uh, uh, my mouth to clean you... off, uh you know! You could have the second one in there, then go back to Gracia for the third, and back to my mouth for the fourth, then, uh, well, anything else you want to do..." she said, stuttering at first, then rushing a bit nervously to get her idea out...

“And what about you Lina wont you have a cock as well hey Gracia what is that is it a rat in the corner over there?”

Lina smiled. "While you have your cock Mistress, I'd rather, uh worship it. After you’re done, if you don't think Gracia’s had too much, maybe I can have one and rape her as well?”

“Lina I told you no mistresses’ tonight only lovers.” I prepare to pounce on Gracia and ram my new cock deep into her asshole.

Gracia turned. "A rat? Oh probably, though it's a bit early for them to be coming indoors yet..." She went over to look where Naga had pointed, with a knowing smile...

Lina smiled, "Okay, then let me love your cock for a cum or two before you give me one..." she said.

Gracia had an idea what was coming, but she was so eager for it she did what Naga told her and bent way over to look...

I jump up and over Lina and landing right behind Gracia I ram my new cock deep inside Gracia shoving her into the wall thrusting violently I grab two handfuls of hair and pulling all most ripping it out of her head. “I have been wanting to fuck your ass like this since you was born you little slut.”

Even suspecting what was to come Gracia was surprised at the ferocity of the attack. And grateful. Naga slammed her into the wall and proceeded to enter her violently. It felt like she was ripping and being impaled. But above all, she felt like she was being taken! She screamed in true pain, and for a time that was all she could do. Finally, words entered in. "YES! YES! OH BY THE GODS YES! TAKE ME; IT'S WHAT I WAS MEANT FOR! USE ME FOR YOUR PLEASURE, AND DON'T GIVE ME A SECOND THOUGHT! YESSSS!"

Lina was taken aback by the fierceness of the attack. But she was also fascinated. Gracia was in her pain slut glory, and there was no mistaking the truth of the old saying about it "hurting so good..." Now, how to help?

I thrust more and more violently I give up on the pulling of hair to grabbing the back of her neck and squeezing not to choke or paralyze but to just plain hurt I also claw up her back leaving long bloody trails from the sliced skin from my fingernails and in the state I am in the blood only turns me on more making my hard on harder and bigger as it does I slide my legs a little bit apart exposing my bald pussy for Lina to lick or finger what ever she chooses as I thrust slightly ripping her ass I moan loudly.

Gracia continued to scream, thrusting back as best she could to take Naga even deeper. She was in hell and heaven at the same time. Lina didn't need coaxing, she knew what she wanted and in a flash was on her knees, burying her tongue deep into Naga's ass, licking her dirty hole for all she was worth. God's maybe she should get her own ass raped too...

That was all it took for the first orgasm to erupt like a long dormant volcano spewing a huge load deep into Gracia's stomach as I do I jerk even more violently but sporadically screaming out “OH FUCK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS L-SAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA” I fall back onto the floor missing Lina barely going right over her head.

Gracia gave a scream, almost of frustration, and collapse onto the floor on her shoulders and knees, ass conveniently up, still... Lina, after getting jerked back, landed on her belly, between Gracia's legs, looking at her magnificent hard on, fresh from Gracia's ass. Oh yes!! She instantly pounced and began to suck on Naga's cock. Now, if only she could figure out how to take the whole thing down her slutty little throat...

I moan happily as my hands go to the back of Lina's head and I start to help her to go further down on my new cock fresh out of Gracia's ass finally forcing Lina to deep throat the whole length.

It took Lina a gag or two, okay well, ten or twelve, to get the trick of relaxing her throat, but eventually she got the hang of it, and soon enough she was happily choking Naga's full length down, gulping, slurping, and gagging all at the same time...

I am now face fucking Lina wildly as I moan happily “Yes Lina you suck cock better than your mother by far.”

Lina couldn't talk, but Gracia was heard to moan "Hurry up Lina, and get her off! I need her back inside..."

I groan loudly as I cum as hard into Lina's mouth and throat as I did in Gracia's ass.

Lina managed to jamb Naga down past her throat as Naga bucked and fucked her mouth, finally shooting a load of something into her mouth. Lina assumed it was cum, never having been with a man... She lay there after Naga had ripped herself out of Lina's mouth, gasping for awhile.

I jump up and ram my cock deep inside Gracia's pussy this time by accident going all the way to the hilt into her and thrusting violently.

Gracia screamed again as she was violently entered. "My ass, MY ASS, RAPE MYASS!!!" she cried meaning Naga should pull out and try again. Of course, it remained to be seen if that's how Naga understood it, or cared...

In mid thrusting I pull all the way out and slam as hard as I can all the way to the hilt into Gracia's ass hole fucking her 100 times more violently than before causing her asshole to rip loudly as I devastate Gracia's back with my fingernails again only much worse as well as slapping her ass cheeks as hard as I can blood blistering them after only 1 or 2 smacks on each cheek all the while groaning and roaring like a wild dragon in heat that doesn't have a human form or can't even talk not caring for anything but laying my seed inside her ass.

Gracia was in her own way happy, finally, she was getting what she had wanted, to be used and abused as painfully as possible. She felt the ripping, heard the tearing, and didn't care, let it rip; all that mattered was Naga's cock in her ass, using her for Naga's selfish pleasure...

Harder faster and even more violently starting to make my own self bleed from the friction I yank Gracia up against me as I bite her collar bone as hard as I can trying to control her like a dog or cat does as I do she starts to bleed bad and the bone even starts to crack and fracture under the pressure of my pearly whites with my hands I grab and dig my talons deep into tender tit flesh bringing blood to the surface and pouring down your front*

Gracia went over the top with all the pain and dissolved in to one long orgasm. It felt for the entire world like she was flying...

I scream over the top as well gushing twice the amount as before deep inside her ass I then jerk out of her ass and tell Lina to suck it clean bitch and I mean yesterday and use your teeth for L-Sama's sake.

Gracia fell into a heap on the floor, drifting away on the pain and the pleasure, now fused to one. Lina didn't need to be told twice, she swallowed every inch of Naga, and she set to with a will, raking her Mistress with her teeth as ordered...

“Mmmmmmmmmmm ohhhHHHH GODSSSSSSSS YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NOW THAT IS HOW TO SUCK A COCK YOU LITTLE FUCKING CUM SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Lina also came as Naga took her mouth. It seemed intensified somehow, as if the lack of air was getting to her, or something...

I lustfully and very bitchily face fuck Lina's face till she passes out from lack of air and then I pull out and as she comes to I gush a giant load covering her face and entire front with my very thick and sticky cum after words the cock shrinks and goes away completely.

Lina gasped. She was completely used and covered in cum, lying there on the floor panting and letting the blackness slowly lift. Gracia remained out of it in a heap in the corner...

“Mmmmmmmmmmm did you enjoy that you little cum slut?”

Lina could only nod happily, her throat was way too sore to speak...

I cast resurrection on Lina and then Gracia healing you two to 100%

Gracia moaned and came to. She slowly got into a sitting position. She was exhausted and very sore, but the spell had worked enough that the major injuries were all healed. Lina groaned and finally was able to speak again. "Now, that was a fucking..." she said...

“And it was very fulfilling to top it off girls from my end of the fun.”

Emptying don't you mean? ^_^

“Well I am very tired girls lets hit the bed what do you say?

Groans of agreement came from both the girls. They half crawled, half staggered to the bed and were so tired they just flopped them selves down and rolled under the covers. "Thank you Mistress" whispered Lina. Gracia murmured "Again, please..."

I crawl into the bed against the wall and under the covers where I almost instantly I start to snore lightly

The girls, still sore from their abuse, Resurrection not healing everything... also made a heap on the bed and drifted off...

Chapter 12

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


The next morning I awoke refreshed and I cook a feast for the last breakfast of all the greatest Vegetarian dishes possible with what is in the house.

The girls woke to the smell of the cooking. "How does she do that?" asked Lina. "Do what?" counter asked Gracia. "Get up and bustle around? I don't know.”

“How do you feel this morning?” asked Lina.

Gracia smiled. “I'm grateful for Resurrection or I'd be in agony, but I'm still tired and stiff and sore from last night.”

“We got raped but good, girlfriend..." replied Lina.

"Oh yes." said Gracia, "Oh well, we better get on with the day, we have work to do..." They dressed and stumbled out to the food...

“Mmmmmm welcome to the world of the living girls I hope you brought your appetites because I cooked a huge feast seeing as it is our last breakfast in this home

The girls looked around. Sure enough it was a big feast. And they were hungry. The sex, and to a smaller extent, their use of magic had made them hungry, and though they had eaten supper last night they didn't necessarily take in as much as they should have. If Naga was going to make them use their magic, she was going to have to teach them the ways of the sorceress, including the pigging out...

“So my little munchkins are hungry huh? So tell me Gracia did I give you all the pain you wanted? Well breakfast is ready so dig in. I set to eating with a will never witnessed by anyone before even putting the real Lina Inverse to shame in the amount of food put away.

Gracia smiled naughtily. "No, but with practice you might get there..." she smiled. "But yeah, I will need a rest to be able to do it again, he, he... thank goodness for that Resurrection spell, I'd have died from some of those injuries, I think. Somehow, I don't know if I would have minded, not that I want to die..."

"That's creepy..." said Lina...

“I reply to that with a muffled mouthful of food. I try to say “That sounds pretty rough sweetie maybe we can try a much bigger size the next time?”

Gracia just laughed, possibly she was teasing, but they had all the time there was to find out... Lina sighed and shook her head. the old life was dead, that was for sure. "So, you still going to town one last time today, right?" she asked Gracia.

"Yep, I think so." said Gracia, looking at Naga...

Still eating faster and shoveling the food down like 10 Lina's all rolled into one as I say “Yeah sweetie you go ahead and go into town and tell them that today is your last day at work.”

Gracia ate delicately, like Naga used to. Lina also ate delicately, after all, she wasn't real Lina...

I keep eating like I was doing until I am full and my magic reserves are replenished once I am done I sit back and relax.

Finally the girls are done, and Gracia got up and went to wash and get ready to go. Lina joined her and soon the girls were ready and dressed. Gracia said goodbye and walked off to work, then Lina started looking around with a critical eye. "Okay, my guess would be that we should start with the clothes?" she asked.

Sure once everything is packed I will cast Storage void again and put all the stuff in it I start to cleaning the dishes and packing them up.

Lina took a long time digging in the closets. The girls didn't have a huge amount of clothes, but they had enough. Especially coats and sweaters, it had been cold in the winters... The biggest thing was finding something to store the clothes in, there were a few bags, and a couple of chests, but most of the things to be moved would be just piled up...

I keep packing up the kitchen and then heading to the other rooms working to meet Lina in the middle.

After a time, all the movables were packed. Clothes, books, knick knacks, dishes and cups, tableware and silverware, in short, everything but the heavier and bulkier furniture, such as the table or the bed... "Whew," said Lina, wiping the sweat off. "Now, how do we get it ready for the spell thingy?" she asked?

“Just move it all into the living room and we can put it all in to the void

Lina set to and soon the piles were all stacked and ready. "Well, that's been a fair morning's work, yes?" Lina said.

“Ok, well it is time *I start to cast the spell in the living room and start to pile everything into it* "You whose reach is beyond mortal limits, open a small door to the unknown void" Storage Void!

Lina watched as all the stuff went into the void. "Um, what happens to a person if they go in that thing?" she asked out of curiosity...

“They will be fine as long as they put up a windy wall to keep plenty of air for the trip.

Lina nodded. "Okay, now what? What else should we take?"

“Well we could go ahead and take the chickens with us if you think you could keep a wall around them and me carry you or you go into the void with them and me haul ass all the way there what do you think Lina?

Lina balked. "Uh, I think I'd like to try flying again. But how do we keep a windy shield around the birds if no one is in there to keep it up?" she asked.

“A whole lot of concentration is how or we can tie their feet together and put them in a bag and carry them with us.”

Lina nodded. "That might be safer. At least, I don't think I have enough magical practice to concentrate. I know the spells, but if you don't use them you don't have the strength, no matter who your mother was..." she said.

“Well that’s true well are you ready for the chicken roundup Lina-Chan?”

Lina nodded and smiled. "I better get some bags. Oh, but, I wonder if we should wait, the poor things will be in them until Gracia gets back. If you use that sticky spell thingy it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to get them when she returns. Poor things, there is no way to tell them they are about to be moved..."

“We can very easily take the first load to the new house and unload it all and let the Chickens get used to their new home.”

"Sure then!" said Lina. "if we can go and return for Gracia then we can do the chickens now. Let me find some bags or boxes to carry them..." she said, as she nipped out to the shed...

“Bags will be best dear I will go and Shadow Web those for you OK?”

Lina scrounged, and even went and unpacked some of the bags that hadn't been put into the void yet. Finally she had what she hoped were enough. She went to Naga and announced "Ready..."

I walk out to the chicken coop and Shadow Web the chickens and once you are ready to bag them I cast a small Lightning to dispel the Shadow web over that particular chicken until all of them are bagged.

Soon enough the chickens were bagged, and being in bags and cut off from the world they were rather docile, not knowing what else to do. Lina hauled them in to the living room. "Okay, I guess we are ready?" she asked.

“Well ready to follow me Lina?

Lina nodded. She thought for a minute then remembered Raywing. "Levitation is easier because we don't have to concentrate but it's slower, right?" she asked. "How long would it take to get there with Levitation?"

“With Levitation would take 2 or 3 days non-stop flight...”

"Ouch..." said Lina.

“So we only have Raywing to get there in plenty of time so we can get back here in time to meet Gracia. Yeah, ouch.”

Lina nodded. "Okay, I hope I do better than last time..." she giggled...

“Well if I need to I will help lead you to the ground if you wish it well let’s fly like the wind Lina-Chan *I walk outside and cast Raywing and hover just over the ground waiting on you*

Lina went outside with Naga and after taking a deep breath she cast the "Ray Wing" spell, and was airborne!

“Ok, let’s move it we don't have all day.” I take off at a speed I know Lina can easily keep up at heading in a bee line for the spa.

Lina had some trouble at first with balance as she flew, then there was the altitude thing, but between her memory of the Real Lina and her practice she soon got them under control and was keeping up with Naga quite handily. After a bit, she began gently picking up the pace to see just how fast she could go.

“You know Lina your mommy could never keep up with me but maybe you can?” I pick up speed almost leaving you behind after I get to the point that you are a speck on the horizon I stop and hover waiting on you.

Lina laughed and accepted the challenge, but carefully. When she finally caught up to where Naga was hovering she shot past at a tremendous clip... Let's see Naga catch that!

I easily catch up and pass Lina within mere inches making her dress flop over her head like an umbrella in a hurricane covering her face with the bottom of her dress laughing hysterically.

Lina was grateful they were at altitude now, there was nothing to hit immediately. She slowed until she could get the dress off her face, and realized she was slowly diving down. In fact the ground was rather close, but she managed to get righted and blasted back up to altitude. Right, this meant war... She accelerated again gaining back the speed she had lost, but she didn't immediately rush up to Naga's speed, she needed time to plan. Now, what had real Lina done in the past with this? Aside from wearing pants of course, Lina now realized why Real Lina had liked them so much...

I pick up speed going faster and faster leaving you behind again still only going about 1/3 of my top speed. “What’s wrong Lina can't keep up to mommy?”

Lina continued to fly at a steady pace, keeping some distance from Naga, as she reached back into her memories, Real Lina had to have a trick somewhere...

“Come on slow poke you are almost out of sight little one.”

Lina smiled as she thought she found something. "Oh, I’m just getting my bearings back after almost plowing into the ground, Mistress, don't mind me, I'll be along shortly..."

“ell we will be there soon we are well over 3/4 of the ways there.”

Lina smiled, and picked up speed to keep Naga happy...

“GOOD LITTLE CUM SLUT!” I yell right as we pass over the main town of Zoana at a low altitude so that the crowd of people out in the square can hear me clear as a bell. “That’s the way to fly Lina Inverse I BET YOU CAN'T CATCH ME IN A MILLION YEARS!” I yell the last part.

I think to myself “Gods I hope Lina knows to act like the real Lina right now.”

Lina blinked, and then simply put on a burst of speed to get over the town. She was a bit puzzled, though she didn't mind Naga making a scene. Still, weren't they going somewhere?

“Gods I can't believe the great Lina Inverse was such a slut.” I yell as I keep heading towards the spa in the mountains going in the direction of Queen Martina's bedroom balcony as I yell. “LOOK OUT ITS LINA INVERSE ON THE WARPATH.” I cast a small freeze bullet in the general direction of Lina to give her the idea to fire a spell or something at me.

Lina saw the freeze bullet come at her and she gave a little scream. With a twist and a turn, and a less than graceful dive she swooped to one side at the last second to avoid being hit. But, at least it jogged her memory. Yes, she had it, but it would be better to use on the way back. So for now, she just called out, "MISSED ME, GOLDFISH POOP!" and took off as fast as she was able to in the general direction they had been flying in...

I cast a barrage of Freeze Arrows at Lina in an attempt to piss her off. “LOOK WHO'S TALKING MISS FLAT CHESTED DRAGON SPOOKER!”

Lina had to swerve from her straight flight to avoid the arrows. As she looped around she replied "ATLEAST MY BOOBS AREN'T BIGGER THAN MY BRAIN...", remembering an insult from the time Naga and Real Lina had been in some sort of a ridiculous golem fight...

"Oooooh hoo hoo hoo hoo Oooooh hoo hoo hoo...!" AT LEAST I HAVE BOOBS *as I yell this I stop right outside the King and Queens room on their balcony*

Lina thought fast. What were Naga and Real Lina often fighting about? Money? Well, yeah... hmmm.

“Freeze Bullet!” I cast in rapid fire.

She yelled back "AND THAT'S ABOUT ALL YOU GOT. WANT ME TO TELL YOU HOW TO USE 'EM TO EARN SOME GOLD SO YOU CAN PAY ME BACK?" She gave a yelp and dodged the magic attack...

“YEAH AND WHILE YOUR AT IT WHY NOT TRY TO MAKE ME PAY YOU BACK YOU FLAT CHESTED WANNA BE WOMAN WHO IS ALWAY HAVING PMS AND CAUSING UNTOLD AMMOUNTS OF DAMAGE TO BUILDINGS AND FRIENDS IN THE MIDDLE OF A TEMPER TANTRUM LIKE A LITTLE TINY BABY!!!!!!!! YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH!!!!!

"Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows...” I start to cast making a picture frame around Lina with my fingers. “Buried in the flow of time; in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness!”

Lina was now worried Naga was serious. Not realizing the significance of where they were, as she had no memories of real Lina's adventures with Martina, she thought she had set Naga off for real. She began to fly low, zooming around the buildings, hoping Naga would not fire if she thought she'd hit innocent people... Finally there was activity as a tall lady with long green hair and what could only be a new born baby in her arms ran to the balcony. "WHATTHEHELLISGOINGONHERE???" she screamed in obvious panic. "You! Who are you? Go away! We never did anything to you! Have a fight with Lina Inverse if you must, but please leave here and don't hurt my baby!!!" she yelled. Right behind her a tall man with very dark green hair, and a weird floppy hat ran out, unsheathing a sword. He said nothing, but glared at Naga, waiting to see what she would do...

“OH WOULD YOU SHUT UP MARTINA?” I take off in a flash and I catch up to Lina and say almost in a hiss into her ear. “Damn it Lina I was trying to get you to fight back you may not know it but the Queen here was a total pain in your mothers ass always trying to put a curse on her to make her life hell so I thought I would make a little bit of a ruckus in her life by having you cast at least a few Fireballs Fire Arrows and Elmekia Lances at me and don't worry I will be fine so make it look real ok and I will make it up tonight ok I promise.” After saying what needed to be said I fly off shaking my tits at Lina and taunting her by saying over and over* FLAT CHEST FLAT CHEST YOU COULDN'T EVEN HIT THE BROAD SIDE OF A BARN WITH A DRAGON SLAVE YOU LITTLE WANNA BE WOMAN!!!!!!!”

Lina didn't really follow a word Naga said, after all, she knew nothing about this, and it went against her pacifist nature to make that kind of trouble for strangers.
Still, Mistress had something up her butt about this bigger than the cock she raped Gracia with last night... Okay, maybe the little trick would have to be used now... How to set it up?

She flew after Naga and screamed as if in rage. it was all she could think of. Okay Mistress wanted a spell?

“OHHHHHH I AM SO SCARED. THE GREEEAAAT LINA INVERSE IS MAD AT ME. WHAT WILL I DO? OH I KNOW.” I start to cast a rapid fire freeze bullet aimed right at Lina I say this with a lot of sarcasm.

Lina chanted quietly, hoping she got the words right... "Origin of all power, Glittering, burning red flame, Gather to my hands and be my power..." This wasn't so easy to do as she had to dodge the attacks from Naga, but she was getting the hang of that... She twisted and turned as a glowing red ball formed in her hands. Amazing! She had never used magic like this before...

I cast windy wall to protect my ass.

Lina snarled and dodged around the wall. If only she could get a clear shot... And she didn't know how long she could hold the spell, or how much she could give up concentrating on the Ray Wing before it gave out on her... ohh, this was going to be tricky... What the hell game was Mistress playing any way?
Lina growled and let the spell in her hands dissipate, she'd have to do something with the new barrier first... Hmmm, it was a wind spell, what would another one do to it?

“BOMB DI WIND!” I cast aiming right at Lina blasting the windy wall to pieces*
She dug into Lina's memories, and suddenly swooped at Naga, only to get blown back by the same spell she was about to cast!!!
After some rapid tumbling she flew into the air to get her stability back. Gods above and below, how did real Lina do this all the time? Hmmm, another tactic was needed...

“FREEZE ARROW!” I cast a barrage of arrows at Lina leaving a hole open for a fireball to hit me as my back is to the castle.

Lina suddenly remembered something! Windy Shield took as much concentration as Ray-wing! Naga was really strong if she could hold two such spells at once! But that meant... When she cast a spell to attack, the windy Shield had to drop, or the Ray-wing had to fail! She was still flying, so that meant... NO PROTECTION!!!

I continue to cast Freeze Arrow one after the other.

Lina rose fast and outpaced the shock wave enough that when it hit it was just annoying. Then she dove straight for Naga, coming in fast, and chanted "Blowing wind that passes by the eternity, Gather to my hands and be my power" At the critical distance she released the spell "BRAM GASH!" Instantly a group of what cold best be described as "wind arrows" flew at Naga. They wouldn't pierce, but it would be like getting punched...

As she released the spell one of Naga’s Freeze Arrows caught her and she spun off, out of control, and very low to the ground...

“AHHHHHHH DAMNIT LINA INVERSE!” I go flying like a bullet at the castle screaming in pain.

Lina tried to regain control, but all she could do was moderate her fall. She hit the ground hard, and skidded to a stop in the street. Oh great...
Lina staggered to her feet. Hopefully Mistress would call off this silly game now?

I finally stop my impromptu flight and speed fly back with a full powered freeze bullet in my palm ready to be fired*

“FREEZE...”

Lina could see the irresponsibility in Naga's eyes. Oh well, if they were alone she'd handle this in a way that was more fun, but this had to end... She chanted "Origin of all power, Glittering, burning red flame" She raised her hands as she spoke, then released. "FLARE ARROW!" A red hot bow formed instantly in her hands and Lina loosed...

“BULLET!” I yell the flare arrow and freeze bullet meet in mid flight and explode concussively sending me backwards like I was shot out of a cannon slamming into the wall of the castle luckily NOT hitting stone.

Lina hit the ground and avoided the worst of the shock. Seeing Naga was flying out of control she followed up with another Flare Arrow, and another, and another, and another, just for good measure...

Faster and faster I fly getting beat into and through the wall into the bedroom of the King and Queen of the Kingdom of Zoana*

Martina had gone to her room to recover from Naga and Lina fighting. She had almost calmed down when Naga came bursting through the wall and landed in a sprawled heap. She could only scream in panic and grab her baby. The door burst open and the same man came in. "Zangulas! She's attacking us!" Martina screamed. "Oh great Zoamelgustar! Protect us! Save my baby!" she cried.

Zangulas didn't hesitate this time, he whipped his sword out again and chanted "Demonic Howling Sword!" There was an evil screaming noise as the clearly MAGICAL sword activated. He charged Naga...

I slowly get up and hobble to the hole in the wall and crawl out the hole and start to try to fly but fail and I start to plummet to the ground*

It didn't help Naga that as she tottered on the brink Zangulas ran up and gave her a great kick to boot her out through the hole...

As I fall I pass out and fall in a dead drop to the ground some 20 stories down to the ground head first.

Lina ran up to Naga as she lay there on the ground. She wasn't sure what to do, Naga was unconscious, and badly injured, worse, there were guards coming, and an angry mob as well. Okay, first things first, get the hell out of there... She dug deep into her memories as she scooped up Naga. She chanted quickly then released the spell. "Levitation!" She rose into the air and began to drift off towards an open field. While she flew she searched her mind. Recovery wouldn't do it, she needed a strong spell. What was the one Naga used last night? Oh yeah, Resurrection...

Lina landed about a mile from town. Not safe for long, but enough time to cast the spell. But... what was the chant??? Suddenly she realized... Lina didn't know that one!!!! She panicked for a second, then with a great effort got herself in control. If she could get Naga to wake up she could teach the spell to Lina. Right? Right? She set Naga onto the ground. Her Mistress didn't look too good... "White flow; The healing power." She released the spell. "Recovery!"

I heal enough to come to and I sit up and groan in severe pain.

"Lie down Mistress. You aren't well yet." said Lina. "My mommy only knows recovery, you need Resurrection, and I don't know what to do. We are in a dangerous spot, please, teach me the spell quickly so I can cast it on you, then we can leave before the towns people get here...

I tell you to chant these exact words* "Oh, blessed and humble hand of God, life and breath of Mother Earth, come before me and show your great compassion and deliver us: Resurrection

Lina nodded. She took a deep breath then said "Oh, blessed and humble hand of God, life and breath of Mother Earth, come before me and show your great compassion and deliver us." She released the spell. "Resurrection!"

I heal enough to be 90% healed and I say “Thanks Lina you did very good job now lets get the hell out of here I have a feeling we pissed a few people off with that little display *I cast Ray-wing and take off and wait for Lina so we can get a move on to the Spa.

Lina cast the Ray wing spell and soon they were off again, just missing the angry arrival of the soldiers.

“Ouch lets get out of here and you might want to check on the chickens dear.”

Lina asked "How do I do that in mid air???"

“Just shake the bags a little to see if they react to the shake if not then we got dead chickens.”

"Uh, you have the bags hidden in the void..." replied Lina, wondering if the blow to Naga's head had rattled her memory...

“Uh Lina I thought you had the chickens because the void has no air in it.
Lina reached back and tried to shake her backpack. "It was a good thing I took my fall on the face" she said. I can't tell for sure, but I think they are okay. We will know when we get there, poor things..."

“Well lets step on it then, I know they are going to be pissed if they are alive.” I pour on the speed and stop over the most beautiful hot springs spa resort looking for all the world like a famous ancient Chinese Spa.

“Well Lina, we are here.”

Lina looked down and gasped. It really was a beautiful spot! "Wow..." she said quietly, as she circled overhead, taking it all in.

“Do you need me to help you to land, Lina?”

"Errrrr," said Lina.

Previous Set of Chapters               Next Chapters

Go Back To Archive