Author:  Suten Net
Title:  Vergüenza Chapter 2


Part One: Vergüenza

Chapter [1] [2] [3] [4]

Notes of the Authress: Thankies to Pammy and DragonLady Sakura who reviewed my story!

***

Part One: Vergüenza: Chapter 2

          They were in Valgaav's stronghold now and the walls around them glistened oddly as if they were coated with black mother of pearl. Valgaav sat in the throne on the dais that was once Lord Gaav's. His legs splayed out before him as he rested his head on one of his hands. The other hand lay casually against the other massive armrest. Before him stood Filia, her clothing was still rumpled and dirty from being pushed into the dirt and she stood erect and proud in spite of that, with her eyes dry and her face clean.

          "Tell me, do you know what to do now, Shrine Maiden?" Filia did not like the way he had been calling her "Shrine Maiden." He mocked her title.

          "I disrobe," Filia said cautiously. Valgaav chuckled at her,

          "Then do so." She kept her eyes unfocused and did not dare look at him. She looked off to the side of him at a particularly interesting spot on the wall.

          Filia slipped off her headdress and let it fall from her fingers onto the floor. It clattered to the ground and sounded strangely loud in the audible silence. Her long, pointed ears were now bared as well as her entire head of golden hair. Her twin bangs were the only things left to frame her face. She stepped out of her soft boots next and untied her cloak. It slipped from her shoulders and pooled around her in a puddle of white.

          Valgaav could not tear his eyes away from her as she moved through the motions mechanically.

          Filia began to untie the belt at her waist and let that drop to the floor as well. She took her shirt then and lifted it over her head. It slipped unnoticed from her fingers to the floor as she moved to slide off her skirt. It pooled around her in a puddle of pink.

          Valgaav immediately noticed the rather large mace strapped to her thigh with a garter.

          As she stepped out of the clothing around her feet he said to her,

          "I might be part demon, but I draw the line at masochism. I believe we will be leaving the mace out of foreplay." Filia looked down blankly at her mace.

          "Oh, yes, of course," she murmured as she detached her mace and dropped it to the floor. For some odd reason, it did not report as her headdress had. Filia bent down and slipped off her socks and then her garter. Valgaav observed that the only clothing that remained on her was her chemise and gloves. Behind her, he also saw her tail swishing about slightly in a nervous action. If the Shrine Maiden would come to him displaying her tail, then he would respond in equal measure.

          He hissed with pain, and his one hand gripped the armrest of the throne as he unleashed his enormous dark wings as his top ripped slightly. His wings were covered in scales that looked oddly feather-like. He released his white-knuckled grip on the throne as he let his wings relax.

          Filia looked up at him fearfully; she had seen his wings before, but never at so close a distance. They were huge, much larger than her own golden wings by far. They frightened her even more than the curved, spiral horn on his forehead.

          "Why have you stopped Shrine Maiden? Please, continue," Valgaav stated with an edge to his voice. Filia's eyes snapped back to his, then darted away again. She slipped her chemise over her head and at last took off her gloves with shaking hands. She glanced around her and swished her tail in agitation. She did not know what to do with her hands so she crossed them over her middle and clutched her sides. She would not hide herself from him; she would be stronger then that. She kept her eyes downcast; waiting for something to happen or for some sharply spoken words to break the silence.

          Valgaav let his eyes travel in appraisal of her form perhaps thrice before he noticed something not to his liking. He raised his head from his hand and bent forward slightly.

          "Come here, Shrine Maiden," he commanded, slurring her title and making it sound dirty, like whore.

          Filia padded slowly towards him and stepped up on the dais. When she stood before him, his arm shot out and he clawes fis fingers through the hair on the top of her head. She stumbled and cried out in pain, falling to her knees before him. With his other hand he reached for her tail and gripped it hard; she thought he was breaking her bones.

          Filia let out a long screech as tears spilled out of her tightly closed eyes. Once again her fangs shown as Valgaav's hand moved to cruelly cup the back of her head and force her face upwards.

          "What is this?" Valgaav said with a maliciousness that made Filia sink her fangs into her lower lip and open her eyes. He held her tail between the two of them in his tight grasp.

          "My tail," Filia choked out before sobbing. Valgaav's face twisted and he bared his teeth at her once more.

          "I am not ignorant," he yelled, "I know what a tail is! I was talking about this!" He ripped his hand from her hair, pulling some stands of gold out, as he gripped the pink ribbon tied at the end of her tail. He ripped it from her tail and Filia watched in horror as the mangled pink ribbon floated to the ground. She panted as her eyes filled with tears and spilled out over her cheeks.

          That had been horrible. More horrible than she could have possibly imagined and she honestly did not know why. That had been far too personal and struck to the very core of her soul. She wanted to wail at the injustice of that action, but found that she could only scream in mute horror at the sight of her ribbon lying tattered on the dais.

          Valgaav gently cupped her chin with his fingertips and slowly turned her face towards his. Filia starred into his eyes on the verge of breaking down and weeping openly in front of him. But no, she must be stronger than that.

          He smiled slightly at her, his features soft even though his eyes remained hard.

          "Now, you are disrobed."

End of Chapter Two

Previous Chapter               Next Chapter

Go Back To Archive