Author:  Suten Net
Title:  Vergüenza Chapter 4


Part One: Vergüenza

Chapter [1] [2] [3] [4]

The Dark Lemon Trilogy: Vergüenza: Chapter Four


          Valgaav swept his wings back open and they revealed a softly lit room that seemed to have no walls.

          Filia blinked at the sudden light and was startled as Valgaav plopped back against the bed in the room, pulling her atop him. She made a sound and buried her flushed face against his chest. Filia felt his chest rumble as he chuckled at her. He began to thread his fingers through her hair.

          "What are you going to do now Shrine Maiden?" Wordlessly, Filia turned her head so that her cheek lay against his chest and began to slide one hand down his body. She counted the candelabras around them, keeping her mind elsewhere. Filia was stroking his hip when Valgaav rolled them over so that their positions were reversed. Filia gasped as she sank back into the bed-like cushions, for she had realized that it was not an actual bed they were on. Valgaav's face was close to hers as he said,

          "You are going to have to do more than that, Shrine Maiden." He pushed himself off her and sat crossed-leg with his back to her a few feet away. His kept his wings arched and high as he folded his arms across his chest.

          Filia closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She opened them again and peered up at the seemingly never-ending darkness above. This was a very strange place. Filia pushed herself up and leaned on her arms stretched out behind her.

          "What is this place?" Filia asked as she began to crawl on her hands and knees towards his back. He moved his great wings and turned slightly to look at her. His orange, slit-pupil eyes gazed from their corners as he said ruefully,

          "Welcome to the Astral Plain."

          "The Astral Plain," Filia whispered to herself aloud. She had been told of this realm, but had never before entered into it.

          The Astral Plain itself was a parallel of the Terrestrial Plain. Beings of higher power, such as Mazoku, Shinzoku, and Ryuzoku truly existed in this plain. It made sense to Filia now; there was no ceiling, nor were there walls. The darkness beyond the candelabras was indeed infinite, but such was the nature of a sub-spatial pocket of the Astral Plain.

          Filia crawled around to face Valgaav. His eyes followed her wearily as he rose up on his knees. Filia knelt before him and he finally relaxed his wings. There was a moment's pause as Filia stiffened her resolve. She inhaled deeply as she clenched her hands into fists. She inched closer to him as his nostrils flared and his chest puffed up. When her knees touched his, his wings flinched and his eyes flashed. Filia released one of her fists and rested that hand on his thigh.

          Valgaav nearly glared at her hand on his thigh with narrowed eyes. He watched as her hand moved to his member and hissed as her fingers ghosted against him. Filia started, then continued to administer her gentle touches.

          Valgaav felt like fidgeting. There was nothing wrong with her touch, but it was merely too gentle. Is this what it was like with a female; all gentleness? This he was not used to; all he knew was hard, fast, and nearly downright savage. This gentle, teasing touch of hers left him aching for more.

          His hand shot out and captured her other wrist. Filia cried out and tried to pull away from him. He jerked her forward and stopped her struggles. She looked up at him with wide, fear-filled eyes as he said to her,

          "Use both hands." For a moment he continued to hold her wrist, meeting her gaze. Finally, he dropped her hand and looked away from her. Filia once again reached her hand towards him and began to touch him again. She made sure to use both hands.

          Valgaav decided to close his eyes and just feel the touch. Unbidden, a memory of Gaav unfolded in his mind. He remembered how Gaav had touched him and felt the first stirrings of desire in his loins. He let the memory play further as he felt her hands move against his stiffening member.

          Filia thought she must be doing this right, else he would not be quivering and gasping at her touch.

          Valgaav's brow was beaded with sweat. By now he had his hands fisted in the sheets of the bed-like object. The memory of Gaav furthered in detail and he began to pant heavily. Valgaav began to shudder in earnest as he lost control.

          Filia recoiled as Valgaav climaxed, his seed spurting in warm splashes across her chest and belly. She scooted away from him as he bent down trembling and groaning. His great wing arched into the air as Filia panted hard and her eyes flashed with fright at the whole situation.

          In spite of her fright, Filia began to feel deep, primitive urges. She knew what they were in the back of her mind. It was the smell of his seed that triggered a reaction in her body; it was also uncontrollable. She could already begin to feel the flush that slowly settled over her skin and the need for more air that consumed her.

          She keened as Valgaav recovered and lifted himself by his arms. He brought his head with a piercing gaze to meet her eyes. As his gaze traveled downward, however, they appeared to become dazed. He inhaled deeply through his nostrils and rolled his eyes back. He could smell her as well.

          He crawled toward her on hands and knees as Filia leaned back and clenched her hands haphazardly in front of her. Her teeth bared in fright and her eyes wide, Valgaav reached out with one hand to touch Filia.

          He shuddered, dropping his head, and drew his hand away from her. He had to, above all else, keep control. He did not want to hurt her; that was not the purpose of this encounter. He raised himself up on his haunches and slid an arm about her waist. He held her towards him and placed his other hand on Filia's collarbone. Valgaav knelt down again and placed Filia on his lap with her thighs spread apart. He held her in place with his one hand at her lower neck as the other slid across her chest. He gathered up his warm seed with his fingertips and brought them down between her thighs. He parted her and spread his seed between her folds to moisten her. Filia made a sound deep in her throat as her fingers dug welts into her palms with her nails.

          Valgaav gathered more of his seed and returned his fingers to their ministrations beneath the golden curls at the juncture of Filia's thighs. As he touched her, Filia tensed up and she jerked her head to keep from uttering any sound. Each time she flinched her hair would brush against the back of his hand that he held against her spine. This reminded Valgaav of Gaav's hair.

          That had been Gaav's one vanity; his thick, red hair. He kept his hair long, well past his knees, in fact. He had always kept it as neat as his bushy mane would allow, holding it back with a clasp. Valgaav had always loved Gaav's hair...

          Without any conscious though, Valgaav's hand had slipped up her back to toy with strands of her golden hair. His hand traveled up further to run his fingers through the hair at her nape. Though she tried to suppress the noise, a strangled sound escaped her lips. A reflexive action of hers was to uncurl her hands and grasp at his chest. Her nails left welts there as well.

          Valgaav's fingers continued to stroke her moistened flesh, as he became aroused once again. Filia closed her eyes tightly as she panted heavily. He pushed his sweaty forehead against hers and discovered that hers was sweaty as well. Filia tried to turn her head away from him, brushing her bangs against his face. Valgaav caught their scent and nuzzled her forehead with his.

          He gathered more of his seed on his fingertips and returned his hand between her thighs. This time, however, after a few stokes he snaked two fingers inside her.

          Filia threw her head back and screeched as her entire body arched at the unfamiliar contact. She reflexively dug her nails into the skin on his chest, drawing blood, as her tail thrashed about behind her.

          Valgaav moved rhythmically as he moistened her inside, stretching her as well. Valgaav remembered his first time, how painful it had been. Even afterward, it was still painful in the beginning, but then it always gave way to pleasure. Cruelty was not the objective of this encounter, Valgaav reminded himself. He could not lose control.

          Filia keened softly, uncontrollably as he continued to stroke her intimately. Valgaav's member twitched in response to her wailing. Filia continued to keep her eyes tightly closed, as Valgaav became more amorous in his touches.

          Filia's hair flowed everywhere now, tickling his arms, chest, face, neck...

          Valgaav nuzzled Filia under her neck, making sure to be careful with his horn, smelling her scent and feeling her hair against his face. He could feel her pulse beating rapidly and nearly taste the salt from her sweat against his lips. Valgaav could feel her clenching his fingers. He knew she was ready now, as ready as she would ever be.

          Valgaav pushed her back and Filia's clawed hands were torn from his chest. As Filia's back came in contact with the cool sheets she arched up hissing between clenched teeth. Valgaav flipped her over and Filia tried to brace herself up on her hands and knees. He moved her tail out of his way. Valgaav rose on his knees and held her hips as Filia tore at the sheets with her clawed hands.

          Filia was slightly out of touch with reality as the massive amounts of hormones pumped through her speeding blood stream. As Valgaav thrust into her, however, reality came roaring back.

          Valgaav tried to keep an iron grip on her hips as she screamed and fought him. He loomed over her and gripped her shoulders instead, pulling her back against his chest. He could tell that she was crying. Tears leaked out from her tightly closed lids and clung delicately to her lashes. Filia ripped at the sheets with her nails, tearing them.

          Valgaav could not blame her for her actions. He vividly remembered his first time; the blood, the pain, the screaming, and the lack of control. It was terrifying for anyone. Valgaav did not doubt that when he was done, her blood would be smattered on both their thighs.

          Valgaav had managed this far to keep control of the situation, but had no real hope of keeping it up for long. Already she was making him lose it. Being that she was a maiden made her tight and her struggling did not help.

          He bent his head forward and nuzzled the mass of golden hair at the nape of Filia's neck. He breathed in the scent and relished the feel of it against his face. Before he knew it, Filia had quieted herself and tried to breathe deeply. She opened her eyes blearily and fixated them on the endless darkness that surrounded the room that was not a room. Filia hoped it would all be over soon.

          Valgaav began to move, slowly at first, as he moved her hair over her shoulder. He put his lips against her neck. Filia could feel his breath against her flesh and her whole body twitched because of it. She was trying to ignore his penetration.

          Valgaav inhaled her scent deeply, growing a little dizzy. He dragged his lips across her neck to her long, pointed ear. He moved one hand back to her hip and gripped her hard.

          Filia gasped in shock as she felt his breath brush her sensitive ear and her own hips move in adancdance with his. He growled and nipped at her ear. Filia arched her back in response and her hips thrust back against him without his urgings.

          Valgaav shouted and his grip on Filia tightened to the point of bruising her. The last of his resolvll all away and he began to move against her wildly, uncontrollably. Filia moaned and keened all at once and she thrashed haphazardly. Her clawed hands ripped at the sheets, her whole body shuttered and quivered, twitched and jerked, and her tail slammed repeatedly against the bed-like object and Valgaav.

          When her thrashing became too much, Valgaav sunk his teeth into the flesh between her neck and shoulder in an attempted to hold her steady.

          Filia shrieked, arching and becoming rigid. He had hit the stop that all ryuzoku posses. It was a bundle of nerves used in courtship and mating rituals. The stimulation from previous activities had made this area extremely sensitive to Filia.

          She climaxed, her muscles convulsively clenching against Valgaav's member. Valgaav forwent the urge to scream and sunk his teeth into her flesh harder instead.

          T he next thing Filia knew was that her body was face down in the lashed sheets and Valgaav's weight rested atop her. She was also very sleepy. She thought about what had just happened, about what lead up to the events of what had just happened. Her lips trembled and her throat ached as she felt tears rise up from within her. Filia sobbed softly, her body wracking slightly.

          Tiredly, Valgaav rolled over with Filia and lay on his back. He kept Filia at his side and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her temple lightly, catching a few salty tears on his lips.

          "Do not cry, Shrine Maiden," he told her softly. As she continued to sob softly, he drifted off into sleep. He did not catch what she said next, as Filia cried herself to sleep,

          "N-not a-a...Sh-rine...Ma-mai-den...any-more..."

End of Chapter Four End of Part One

Previous Chapter               Next Part 'Zozobra'

Go Back To Archive