Author:  Naga Fan
Title:  Lina x Zellas  Chapters 6-10

 

Chapters

1-5 6 7 8 9 10
11-15 16-20 21-25 25-30 31-32

CHAPTER 6
xxxxxxxxx

Of course, it was to pain that Lina awoke. She sighed and cried. And she had another thought.

Besides being painful beyond belief, this was getting boring...

She waited a long time, then got up as carefully as she could to do what she had to do. As she was settling back in, the door banged open and an excited looking Beastmaster walked in, looking as cheerful as a Mazoku in the middle of a pity party.

Er, that is...

"Lina-dear! And how are you today? In terrible pain still? I have good news, the reason I've needed you to suffer has paid off and I am glad! Listen, I'm in an unusually good mood, so I've come to make you an offer. How would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" exulted Zellas.

"I hurt, I'm too sore to eat, Mistress..." said Lina softly, the agony plain in her voice. And the frustration. Too sore to eat? Oh, she could so not believe she was saying that, and that she was serious...

Zellas smirked. "Is that all? What if I fixed all that?"

Lina looked sad, and tired beyond endurance. "But why? You'll just renew it all again later."

"Maybe, maybe not." said Beastmaster, still smiling creepily. "Here, does this help?" she said as she suddenly blasted Lina with an unexpected burst of white, soothing light. Lina seemed to float for a long time and when she settled down she was...

Healed???

Healed!!! As if the past several days had never happened. Even her marks were gone!

No, not quite, she still had the rings in her nipples to remind her of the reality of what she went through.

Zellas puffed her ever present cigarette as she studied Lina, then snapped her fingers. Several large monster servants appeared suddenly through the door. Lina's jaw dropped. They had a tub. A tub of clean steaming water. She gave a little scream and tried to cring against the cage, remembering the whipping. "Please don't whip me." she barely managed to beg.

"Oh? Oh, right..." said the Greater Beast, as if just remembering Lina's last, um, bath...

She pointed to the door. Lina looked. Some female looking mazokus entered. One had what was clearly clothing, though not much of it, another had towels and washcloths in her hands and a third carried soaps and oils. And another ominous mystery box. Lina was too dumbfounded to do anything but stare.

"Can't have my dinner guests in anything but the finest form, now can I, Lina-dear?" smirked Zellas. "Come, no pain today, and if you behave yourself with these fine ladies, I'll even have a wonderful surprise for you at the table!"

"Yes Mistress..." replied Lina, softly, as she exited the cage and let herself be led over to the tub by the female servants.

Zellas smiled. "Now girls, take good care of Lina-dear here. I'll send Xellos when it's time." She left the room, but as she reached the door she stopped and looked back at the mazoku women, and in a pleasant, but clearly threatening voice, which matched her smiling, but clearly threatening look, she said to them "And I do mean take good care of her..."

Lina wondered if this was an invitation for more torture, but the way the monsters cringed and cravenly bowed before the Greater Beast was somehow comforting, in a bizzare way.

She took a deep breath, and decided that, pain tommorrow or not, the best way to try and survive long enough to see what the Mazoku High Lord was up to was to play along tonight. Besides, she might get some news. And food!

She let herself be taken to the tub, where she was gently settled into the water. It was just the right temperature. The servant with the oils consulted with her and they found just the scent for her. She settled in and a long, healing soak followed. The attendants did their best to entertain her, and she found it highly amuzing that creatures she'd normally blast into the astral plain were slaving away over her. She was gently scrubbed from head to toe, and even her poor hair was finally, and thoroughly, washed, and combed out. It was heavenly.

Which, given that she was currently a prisoner in the middle of a living hell, was wierd beyond belief.

Eventually she had soaked enough, and was let out of the tub. She had a fright as she was turned towards the torture table, but just as startled to find it was replaced by what could only be...

A massage table???

YES!!!

She was oiled up and rubbed down from head to toe and back again, and when her back was as limp as it could be she was gently turned over and her front was rubbed down.

Carefully, very carefully, nothing naughty here...

Finally, she was relaxed and, despite her better intincts, she was happy. She let herself be cleaned up from the oil, and then came the dressing.

Lina was a bit perplexed at the clothing chosen. No underwear, for one thing.

Ew...

No bra.

Oh great...

The too short skirt (ending just above mid thigh) they gave her was a fairly simple, pleated affair, in blue. Well, at least there was a petticoat...

Then came the white blouse, with the wide blue and white striped collar, and blue striped highlights on the short sleeves, the blue matching the skirt, made of just too thin a material for Lina's liking. She really didn't want it to be so obvious that she had rings in her nipples. Or that she had nipples, for that matter...

And it didn't help that the blouse was short and loose and tended to show off her belly just a bit.

Plus the fact that the neckline plunged a bit, revealing that Lina did have more cleavage than she was usually given credit for...

Finally, there was a silky red neckerchief that set everything off, held with a blue ring.

Finally? Oh no, now came the white bobby socks and the black patent leather shoes...

Sheesh.

The overall effect was of a bad fanservice schoolgirl's uniform, somehow.

A grade, or maybe middle, school girls uniform at that...

Lina wanted to protest that she wasn't an underaged slut, but decided not to in the end, after all, the only option she seemed to have was to go back to the total nudity of the last several days.

Well, the night promised to be wierd...

She sat down and let the women fuss over her. The mystery box was opened to reveal delicate make up in just her shades, and she was very delicately, and sparingly, coloured, the monster women declaring her to be so beautiful it was almost a sin (the monsters cared about that???) to use any on her at all, well, a touch, maybe, here and there, and every dab argued over...

Finally she was declared perfect.

"Of course I am, I'm Lina Inverse, remember?" she sneered at the Mazoku.

"As you say, Prisoner of Beastmaster." said one of the servants as they bowed low.

Oooohhhh, for her power! They'd pay for THAT!

She was spared as Xellos opened the door and came in. "My my, Lina. As if you weren't perfect enough already! Why, a goddess has come to earth, I declare it!"

Lina frowned. All her life, hoping for someone to give her beauty a complement worthy of it, and where does it come from? A monster.

Well, shit...

Xellos asked her if she was ready. Lina explained to him how some truths should be self evident and then...

AND THEN!!!

Xellos escorted her out the door! Lina exulted. She was out of that nasty, nasty room! True, she was still in the castle of the Greater Beast, but now she could see what was beyond...

They went through a rough, stone lined hall, then up a large flight of stairs, and eventually came to a more pleasant floor. Lina gasped as they came to what was likely the main hall, a vast expanse of light and marble. The floor was done up in the usual pattern of white and black, but rather than the usual annoying large chessboard, this one had interesting shapes, even figures that intertwined in a regular and interlocking pattern. It was strangely beautiful, given that it was the home of the fearsome Beastmaster. There was the obligatory balcony many feet up and it came down the obligatory double staircase that ended in a landing and turned into the obligatory wide single staircase that went the rest of the way. Lina stopped and blinked as she looked around, taking it all in.

There were tall windows letting in the sunlight. By the colour of the light it was probably evening. Well, it was suppertime, right? Some windows were clear glass, some had panes made of decoratively cut segments fitted together in designs that acted like prisms and scattered rainbows everywhere. At key points some were stained glass, with disturbing pictures of wolves and other carnivores attacking and killing other animals. Lina was relieved to realise that there were no pictures of people being eaten.

"Impressive, isn't it?" smiled Xellos. "A thousand years, and I'm nowhere near tired of the beauty of this room." He caught Lina's puzzled look. "Does that surpise you, Lina? That I can appreciate beauty? I assure you, you and most other humans know very little about the mazoku. But come now, Misteress awaits. And your surprise."

Lina gulped and nodded, then submissively followed Xellos. She didn't know what was up, but she had realised that even out of her prison room she had no power. Better play this one cool...

Xellos took her down a short hall. It was high ceilinged and had pictures on it. Unfortunately there were more disturbing scenes of wolves being wolves. Then, just before they reached the far door, there was a blank space on the wall, and in the middle of it was, incongruously, a moderate sized picture of, of...

"Sunflowers???" asked a puzzled Lina.

Xellos shrugged. "Mistress loved the way the artist used almost no colour but varying shades of yellow to paint this picture. It looks strange at first, but actually, it grows on you after awhile. Why not ask her at dinner, if the conversation turns that way?" he suggested. Lina nodded.

They entered the door and were in the dining room. Lina gave a gasp. The room was big enough to fit in at least two of the restaurants that Luna worked at. And running nearly full length along one wall was a real, honest to goodness, groaning board, laden to the breaking point with every kind of food Lina had ever seen, and many kinds she hadn't. Her jaw dropped, and try as she might, she couldn't stop drooling. The smell was heavenly after so long on what she had considered to be the shortest of commons...

It dawned on her this was probably her next torture, to watch Beastmaster eat and get none herself. Oh life was way too unfair!

Then Xellos ushered her along and she came to the great, hugh, long table. It was made of a wood strange to her, it was obviously a rare and rich wood, with a dark, warm reddish hue. She was taken up one side and brought to the far end. It was there she saw the first chairs. Three, one at the head, one at either side. That was hopefull, wasn't it?

"Please stand here beside this chair and wait until Mistress comes. When she sits down, so may you." said Xellos, pulling out one of the seats. "She won't be more than a minute or two, I promise."

Lina did as she was told, observing that the chair was a great carved thing made of rich and exotic wood, the same reddish colour of the table. The carvings were geometric and in some cases, magical designs. No wolves?

On the other hand she was apparently going to be at Zellas' right hand, the seat of honour.

Now what did that portend?

She stood there silently, waiting, as Xellos went around and pulled out the chairs and made sure every last already perfect finishing touch stayed that way. He glanced at Lina with one of his damned smirks, letting her know he would be of no help in solving any of her riddles.

She sighed and resigned herself to wait.

Fortunately, it wasn't long. Another door swung open and Beastmaster walked in like she owned the place.

which, of course, she did...

She looked at Lina and held up a hand to someone behind her, stopping that person from entering for a minute. She gave Lina one of the tenderest, most awe filled looks that Lina had ever received in her life. "Perfect..." she whispered to the petite mage.

Lina decided that she was now officially creeped out...

It only lasted for a moment, then the usual sadistic smirk returned. Zelas dropped her hand and beconned the waiting stranger.

For a second Lina wondered who was coming in. Probably one of the other Mazoku lords, maybe to consult with Beastmaster on new ways of torturing her...

A tall, well developed male, in a corresponding male version of Lina's uniform, entered the room. Lina didn't notice the clothes. The instant she saw his long blond locks and his smiling face she knew him.

How could she not?

"GOURRY!" she screamed, launching herself across the room and into his arms without anyone's leave.

"Hey! LINA!" enthused Gourry, returning her hug tightly. "I was really worried about you, you know." he said.

Lina couldn't help it and for a minute she cried in crazy relief. He was okay!

Then she bopped him on the head...

"Ow! Why???" he asked.

"That's for not coming and rescuing me, you bad guardian." Lina explained, grabbing him into another tight hug. "Oh Gourry, I've been so worried about you too. Are you alright? Have they treated you okay?"

"Uh, yeah, well, except for not letting me wear any clothes, which is a bit freaky when our hostess here comes for a chat, but usually it's just Xellos here and we get along just fine. How about you? You don't seem so well." he replied, looking concerned as well.

Lina gulped. How much to tell him? "Oh well, it's been okay for the most part, I've been in some pain, but I'm, you know, beter now." she said, trying to be diplomatic in front of Zellas.

"Oh? So, she hasn't been torturing you then?" asked Gourry, looking puzzled.

Lina gulped.

"She's just trying not to worry you." said Beastmaster pleasantly, as if discussing the weather with the blond warrior. "I have tortured her, and I have told you everything I ever did to her."

Gourry then reached out his hands. Lina gasped and pulled away as he touched her nipples. "Whatareyoudoing?!" she yelled at him, pulling away.

Gourry looked sad. "There are rings. I was somehow hoping she was making that up." He grabbed Lina into a hug and said "I'm sorry, Lina, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to protect you. I... I don't want you to be hurt..."

Lina sank into his hug. "It's okay, Gourry, we will survive this one, I'm sure of it."

Zellas smirked at Xellos. "You are right, my dear boy, they do talk all around it but never say it. How amusing."

"Hey?" asked Lina, wondering what she meant.

"You two, you never actually say the thing most important to you, namely how you really feel about each other." the wicked lady answered. "Yet when I threaten you enough, Lina, you let me know what you were saving for him. Show me how real that feeling is, Lina, I still haven't decided if he's going to get it, or if I will take it instead."

There was something super evil about her smirk as she said that.

"Huh?" said Gourry.

Lina looked at Zellas for quite a while, not sure what to do. Finally she turned back to Gourry, blushed deeply, and said "She was threatening to take my virginity, Gourry. She asked if I was saving it for someone special, and I had to tell her the truth, that I was." She looked shyly up at Gourry.

He looked puzzled. "She did? Did she hurt you, like that?" he asked, with more than a hint of protective anger in his eyes.

Lina smiled and shook her head "No".

"Don't you want to know who it's for?" asked Zellas, clearly wondering if Gourry was really that dense.

Xellos smirked "He fears, and hopes, and is afraid to ask, Mistress."

Zellas nodded and puffed her cigarette. "Go ahead and make his day, Lina-dear. Tell him who you are waiting for."

"Don't you know, Gourry?" asked Lina. She felt deeply hurt, worse than anything even Beastmaster had done to her. Surely to goodness he had known, hadn't he?

Gourry gave her a small smile. "I know it will be for the one you truely want, Lina." he said.

Lina began crying tears of genuine sorrow. "D-don't you know? Have you no idea who that is?"

Gourry lifted her face until she was looking at him. Though blurred by her tears she saw a strange look on his face she had never seen before. He spoke. "I am your guardian Lina, and I will protect you as best I can until you decide who is the right man for you. That I promised, and that I will do." He paused, and then gulped. "I also know that I secretly always hoped it would be me, Lina. But I knew you wouldn't make that choice until you were ready to settle down, and, and, well, I didn't want you to feel any pressure to make that choice until you were ready, so I haven't really said anything about how I feel, like the Mistress lady said. But the truth is, I love you. And, and, I hope that when you are ready, you will marry me..."

"You love me..." said Lina, her tears of sorrow turning to those of joy in an instant. She grabbed the swordsman and kissed him long and hard. "I love you too Gourry.I don't know why I didn't say that earlier. And yes, yes with everything I have and hold dear in my life, I will marry you, Gourry Gabrieve, for I want no other man as my husband, and never will."

She was about to kiss him again, when a thick cloud of choking smoke was blown on their faces. As they coughed and hacked, Zellas asked, rather driely "Are you two done polluting the air with your pheremones? It's time to eat."



CHAPTER 7
xxxxxxxxx

The meal was hugh. Lina ate and ate, like she was starving.

Which she was...

Across the table, Gourry devoured easily as much as she did. And there was no lack. Lina was gald of that, she just hoped that they wouldn't forget themselves and try to steal food from each other like they so often did in the days before they were captured. Not in front of Zellas.

Not while she didn't have the power to blast the Mazoku High Lord if she laughed at them...

Then Lina realised something. Long before she had consumed her ususal amount, she was full. Too full to carry on. What did this mean? She was perplexed for a minute, then she realised.

One of the things she did everyday as part of her routine was to swallow certain pills, herbs, and potions that were designed to augment and help her use strong magic with great power. One of the things these magical medicines did was to enable her to eat prodigious amounts of food to get the energy she needed. But, she had been cut off from them for several days now, ever since her clothes, including her all important cape, were taken from her, and their effects, which had to be renewed daily in most cases, had worn off.

She was...

Weak...

No, not that, she was like a normal girl now. Once she got her potions back she'd be stronger again. And able to eat superhuman amounts of food again. But now she knew how bad things were. Even if she got free now, she'd need time to become the mage she was before she was caught.

Damn...

Was this what Beastmaster had been waiting for? For her to weaken?

Bitch!

Beastmaster looked at her with a too knowing smile, and raised her wine glass. "Lina-dear, will you propose the toast?" she said.

Lina was startled by this. Now what? If she blurted out something like "freedom" she was sure it would be used against her, but if she toasted Zellas it would be more of a surrender than she wanted to give. She thought fast.

"To life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness..." she finally said, remembering some laughable propaganda she had heard somewhere. Strange thing though. As she was raising her glass she realised it didn't sound so funny, now that she didn't actually have any of that...

Zellas gave her a deep, bemused look as they drank, then responded "Well then. To the hope we can all get our heart's desire..."

They drank again, Lina wondering what the Beastmaster had meant by that.

Now it was Gourry's turn.

Lina had to prod him...

"Oh right. To, to..." he stumbled. Then he brightened up and said "To true love!"

He drank, so did Lina. Then she realised that Zellas hadn't.

"I can't drink to that. I don't know what it is. I wish..." she said quietly. Lina's eyes popped open wide as she realised that Zellas said that with genuine regret. The Beastmaster had a side that Lina hadn't even suspected that she might. A soft one! What had Xellos said!

Lina responded quickly, raising her glass again. "Then, to Transendance. May we all truely become what we need to be." They all drank, and Zellas turned to look at Lina, and gave her a deep, strange stare.

"You are full of surprises, Lina-dear." she said, finally.

There were no more toasts, and after a bit of awkward silence Lina asked about the sunflower painting. It turned out it had a rather gruesome story attached to it as it was painted by a mad artist who had a sad life, trying, but failing, to convince others to go along with his brilliant but too radical ideas of colour theory. At one point he had cut off one of his ears, allegedly to impress a woman, but Zellas said she believed it was really to relieve his inner pain, a pain that eventually drove him to commit suicide one starry, starry night...

Lina sighed softly. She should have known. What other sort of artist would a mazoku have been interested in?

Many other small things were discussed as the evening went on, but it was clear that Zellas was distracted. Finally, after two hours she said "This has been a pleasant diversion and an interesting one, but I now must prepare for the morrow. I will grant you two leave to have a half hour alone, then you shall return to your rooms." With that, she was gone.

Lina gulped, then plucked up her courage, and her chair (she was just so not ready to sit in the one Zellas had just been using), and moved to Gourry's side of the table. They spent a part of the half hour "communicating" non-verbally, and the rest discussing their situation. Lina learned that he too had been hit from behind and knocked out, but that he had come to in a pleasant room. His wounds had been healed, but he had no clothes, and al his things were gone including his sword. Since then he had spent his time in that room, taking air on his balcony, which was so high up that to fall would be fatal. He had been spending his time alternately sighing for Lina, exercising to keep his strength up, and reading the strange books that were available in his room, many of which told of knightly arts of courtesy. Nothing on fighting, but much was written on manners, the duty of the strong to protect the weak (he knew those parts already, Grandma had told him), and on developing his artistic talents through music, calligraphy, or some other creative outlet. And he had been trying his hand at it too, slowly learning the recorder, and even turning out poor love poetry to Lina. He gave her a few of his halting verses. She told him they were terrible, and the sweetest things she had ever heard, and rewarded his twisted hexadecimalpentameters with showers of kisses. Bad as they were, they were all Gourry, and they made up for all the years of silence, when she could have been hearing him say "I love you..." instead, if only the two of them hadn't been so silly about it all...

Then, of course, Xellos showed up and ushered them back to their respective cells. Lina gulped and blinked back the tears as she returned to her cage. At least she was allowed to keep the silly clothes, and after the last several days of nudity she was glad of them too. She had a full belly, she knew Gourry was alive and well, and had even made some sort of an unknown, but hopefully good, mark with Beastmaster. Now, if only she could turn this to an advantage. But she was also tired, her body might have been healed, but it was still recovering from the shock of the torture, and there was a certain low level of pain. Apparently Mazoku healing wasn't like the white magic of priestesess like Sylphiel or Amelia, there were somethings that weren't healed. She settled to sleep.

Only to wake sometime later with a start, to find Zellas sitting in her cage, looking at her with a strange, longing look.

"M-Mistress?" said Lina, hoping to stay on her captors good side.

"Lina-dear." replied Zellas with a slow smile. "You woke up. I was enjoing watching you sleep. But that is good." She was silent for a minute then said "Lina-dear, tommorrow I have a battle I must fight. And win. There is a chance I won't make it, my opponent is that dangerous. It's a small chance, of course, but it's still a chance. How does that make you feel?"

"I have mixed feelings, believe it or not, Mistress." replied Lina, partly trying to be political, and partly telling the truth. "I want to be free more than anything in the world, but, you showed me a hidden, tender side of yourself, just for a minute, at supper, and I wish I could know more about it. Not as a weapon, but from genuine interest. Is this what you want from me? That I help you win this fight?"

Zellas smiled. "It would be nice, but you won't do it, and I have something else I need you to do for me even more desperately. If I win, and live. Don't worry, it will be clearer tommorrow, one way or the other."

They sat there, silent for a space, then Zellas moved in beside Lina, inside Lina's personal space, and indeed, she was so close they were touching. Lina gulped.

"I want to do something with you Lina-dear, before I go." said Zellas, softly. "I want you to see the tender side of a mazoku, the only way that's in my power to do so."

Lina gulped and had a bad feeling. "H-how is that?" she asked.

Zellas was silent for a space of time, then said, very quietly "Make love to me Lina. I want you. No, I need you, and I will have you, but if you give yourself to me willingly, I will be gentle and leave your virginity in tact. Refuse me, or struggle, and I will take you, and it, by force. I know this is shocking to you, but it is the way of a mazoku. But I want to make love, not rape, Lina, will you yield?"

Lina gulped several times. There was only one answer, wasn't there? "Not, Lina-dear?" she asked, not knowing how else to try and buy time.

"I feel too close to you to be silly now." the Beastmaster replied.

"I have never made love to anyone, and I'm not attracted to women. I don't know how to do this." said Lina, shivering with nervousness now. She knew that after tonight nothing was going to be the same, and she had had no time to prepare. Doubtless that was part of the plan...

"Do as I ask, and all will be well." was the soft reply.

"I will." said Lina, having a hard time believing she had just said that. "But, I don't know if I can, you know, go all the way, though I will do all I can to please you if you leave my maidenhood intact."

"Do as I ask, and we shall see what happens, Lina. When you are ready to start, kiss me." said Zellas, a husky note slipping into her voice.

Lina knew a momentary panic. What the hell was going on here? She was a mage, someone who went around righteously Dragon Slaving evil doers like Zellas here, not a prostitute, and certainly not a gay one. But, that wasn't quite true was it? She was a prisoner right now, a slave, really, no power, and with an insane but immensely powerful captor to keep happy.

Or else...

Shit...

Literally and figuratively...

She gulped, blinked back her nervous tears and leaned over to Zellas.

Their lips met, and Zellas drew Lina into a gentle but definite hug, allowing her to turn what Lina had intened as a peck into a long, passionate kiss.

Well, at least it was passionate for Zellas. Lina couldn't stop her heart from beating way too fast from fear. And maybe disgust?

But Beastmaster knew what to do if Lina didn't and soon they were in a tight embrace, Zellas' hands running slowly and sensuously along Lina's back. The red haired girl gave a gasp as she felt Zellas' tongue seeking entrance, and it took some will power to open her mouth. She didn't mind the idea of tongue kissing, but she had so wanted it to be Gourry's tongue, not a monster's. She had better not try to make it into one of those "tentacle" things Lina had had to hear about

And yet, she also noticed that as they went along, and Zellas remained gentle, that she could slowly relax into it. She decided that since she couldn't avoid it she should do what she could to make it...

Well, not enjoyable, but tollerable, perhaps?

She felt a momentary thrill of fear again when Zellas slipped her hand under the blouse. Lina suspected Zellas had been planning something like this from the start, or else why the easy access schoolgirl slut outfit? On the other hand, Lina was relaxing into it, and, if she viewed it objectively, it felt nice to have a warm hand caressing her skin like that. Without meaning to, she moaned softly.

"There you go, it's not so bad after all, is it?" murmured Zellas as she renewed her kiss with Lina.

Then came the moment Lina had known was coming, the hand went around to the front. Zellas caressed and fondled Lina's breasts and started to moan. "I'll tell you a secret, Lina, I have always prefered my women lovers to be small, like you. I'm not sure why, but girls like you make me melt. Remember that, you may be able to use it to your advantage.

Lina nodded. Oh you bet she'd remember that. Horrible as it was, if it was an advantage she'd take it. She decided to be a bit bolder. Trying to mean it she said "Take my blouse off please Mistress, I'm ready to show you...

Zellas needed no second invitation. In a flash the top was off and Lina was semi nude before her captor. Funny thing though, even though she had been naked and even tortured by this woman monster over the past several days she somehow felt like this was new, like it was the first time. She had to really push hard to keep Gourry from her thoughts over that one.

Then Zellas began to kiss her way down from Lina's lips, to her neck, her throat, her shoulders...

Lina gasped as Zellas' lips gently left a trail of little kisses along her breasts. Then, they met Lina's nipple, and Lina groaned as a pleasurable sensation she had never known before coursed through her body from her nipple, straight down to her womanhood. She was aware her pussy was getting wet, and hot, and realised that she wanted more.

If it was only Gourry it would be perfect, but at least Zellas was being gentle...

Then Zellas slipped a hand down Lina's back then across to her thigh, and...

Under the skirt. Lina gasped, as first in surprise and fear, then a second time as Zellas made contact...

And pleasure...

Lina had a fearful thought. Was she actually liking this?

But, wasn't that part of it? The survival?

Now she was confused.

But Zellas was stroking her most intimate place now, tenderly and expertly. Soon her fears were subsumed by the pleasure. Lina began to surrender to Zellas for real. She was breathing faster, not quite panting, but definitely realising she was entering an altered state. She gulped, which caused Zellas to look up from where she was suckling on Lina's breasts. "K-kiss me..." begged the petite mage, suprising herself.

In an instant Zellas brought her lips to Lina's, and at the same time she upped the pressure on Lina's pussy a little bit, causing Lina to shiver with desire. Lina gave in more, and threw her arms around Zellas and returned the kisses. She was begining to breath deeply. She moaned again, louder this time.

Zellas gently laid Lina down then sat up for a second and shucked her own clothing off. She gave Lina a longing look, then reached down and pulled the skirt off. Lina was naked again, well the socks didn't seem to count, but she didn't mind this time.

"You're starting to want for real, aren't you?" murmured Zellas. Lina nodded yes.

Zellas smiled and said "Your turn." Lina was confused for a second, then when Beastmaster brought her breasts down to Lina's face she got it. She reached up and began to fondle her captors large breasts, and to suck on them, bringing a loud moan of pure lust to Zellas' lips. "Here, one second." said Beastmaster as she broke contact. She quickly swung around so that she was lying beside Lina, and after a slight adjustment, the two girls were able to suck on each others breasts at the same time. Lina's logical mind marveled in a horrified fascination that Lina was so quickly taking to the pleasures of loving another woman, even if there was no choice. But the rest of Lina didn't care, and little by little she gave herself over to the pleasure.

"Now to go all the way..." Zellas finally said. Lina gulped, wondering exactly what was coming. The Greater Beast began to gently lick and kiss her way down Lina's body. The petite mage gasped, and felt a small rush of fear, and a larger rush of desire. She instinctively spread her legs as Zellas got down "there" and was rewarded by the Beastmeaster kissing, and finally, and most heavenly, licking, then sucking Lina's womanhood.

"Lina, you taste sweeter than any honey in the world!" enthused Zellas as she began to expertly lap at Lina in earnest.

Lina gasped. "Y-yes, oh gods, I never knew how good it was..." she moaned, despite herself.

Well, it beat being raped...

Oh wait, she was being raped, just not violently...

"Do me too..." begged, yes, begged Beastmaster.

Lina nodded and then, with Zellas help, got herself between her captors legs, and clumbsily started trying to imitate what Zellas was doing to her. With a little guidance, and practice she found she got the hang of it all easily. Perhaps far too easily, but she no longer cared.

She hadn't known what to expect from the taste, and found it slightly sour and salty. And musky. Above all, musky. Not a combination that seemed like it should taste so good, but, it did. Okay it wasn't food or candy, it tasted like sex, but in her arousal, it was exactly what she wanted. She began to lap as greedily at Zellas as Zellas was lapping at her.

For a time it was the sounds of lapping, licking, and moaning, and the feelings of pleasure, then Lina suddenly felt a rush starting somewhere deep inside. She knew what it was, but she didn't know what to do about it. It seemed so irresistable. And indeed, it was. The pressure, and the pleasure kept building, and Lina had to stop licking Beastmaster and just moan loudly as the wave built up inside her. Zellas smiled, though Lina couldn't see it, and continued servicing Lina's needy pussy.

Soon enough it happened. Lina could only describe it as a pink, velvet wave that rose up, and suddenly broke and washed over her. She was totally consumed by it and could only give a little cry as she spasmed over and over again. And she had thought masturbation was fun! Zellas laughed quietly and lapped up the abundant nectar that flowed from Lina, as if she couldn't get enough.

Finally Lina lay back, exhausted and, well, relaxed? Happy? Mellow? All of the above?

After a minute she felt more alert again. Zellas had gotten off of her and now kissed Lina fully, her lips and tongue still wet with Lina's juices. "You are beautiful when you cum, Lina. I can't describe it. How do you like your own taste? Isn't it addicting?"

Lina nodded as she tasted herself. Well, what else was she going to do? It's not like she had forgotten who was kissing her, or why. But, she did realise she tasted similar to Beasmaster, and that her captor's love juices (or maybe lust juices was a better way to say it) had tasted irresistable to her a minute ago. Speaking of which, Zellas now begged Lina, in a lusty, needing way, to "do" her.

Lina nodded and sat up. She gently pushed Zellas back until the blonde mazoku was lying down, then Lina kissed her lips passionately, and then kissed her way down Zellas body, spending a bit of time at the breasts again, and finally found herself back at Zellas' pussy. She began to lap and lick and soon settled into a routine that seemed to be working for Zellas. She did hope that the Beastmaster wouldn't take too long, there was something about the angle that was making her neck kink, but it wasn't bad for now.

And fortunately Zellas was in the mood to be reasonabley quick, and in a few short minutes Lina was rewarded with a gush of mazoku cum as Beastmaster gave a loud scream and bucked into Lina's face in a spasm of pure delight.

After that there was a lot of holding, cuddling, and Zellas thanked Lina many times for a most wonderful experience. Lina returned the thanks too. Finally, Zellas coaxed Lina into an exhausted and relaxed deep sleep.

It was the first such sleep that the poor girl had had since she got to Wolfpack island.



CHAPTER 8
xxxxxxxxx

When Lina awoke she was alone. She sat up, and remembered the night before. She looked down at her body, as if seeing it for the first time ever and a look of horror came over her face. She realised something.

"Beastmaster. You foul piece of shit. What did you do to me? What did I do to myself? Oh gods, no..." she said, then she began to cry. Deep tears of regret and guilt came welling forth from her red eyes. What had she done? She had started out intending to do whatever Zellas had desired in order to make her captor happy and had ended up enjoying it. She was supposed to be being raped, and she had given herself up to her assailant.

She cried her mournful tears and emotionally beat up on herself for a long time, then she realised she wasn't alone. Xellos had arrived with the morning's food and water. "Was something wrong with last night then?" he asked, curiously.

Lina looked at him through a river of tears. "Oh no, I just realised what your Mistress took from me last night, and I should have realised it when it was happening. But no, I had to go and enjoy it. Oh gods, Xellos, she got me so worried about protecting my physical virginity and avoiding any more torture that I didn't realise she was really after my innocence. I, I never meant to, but, I gave myself to her. I should have made her take me by force, it would have hurt less. I, I am unclean, impure, now. I don't think I'll ever be clean enough for Gourry now. I am undone, and I did it to myself..." With that she could no longer hold back, and she lay down on her bed, weeping tears of bitter regret. She didn't care at all if xellos was there or not

All sorts of thoughts forced their way through her mind. And her heart. She was so caught up in the good feelings she had had from the supper with Gourry that she had been off her guard. She was weak and didn't want to be tortured, but she should have been. But she had given herself freely to Beastmaster in the end, and she had liked it. Loved it. She had cum...

Oh gods above and below, what did that mean? She was a lesbian slut after all, wasn't she? She just hadn't realsied it, though Zellas had obviously seen it. Now what? She really, really did love Gourry, she had meant what she said about being his wife. In fact she still did, but now this, this, uncleanliness had entered her soul. What was she going to do? She wished she had someone to talk to. But who? She could never tell her family about this. Mommy, Daddy, and above all else, Sis, would be so sad and dissapointed. Gourry? No. Not at first at any rate. One of her friends? Amelia? Sylphiel?

Yes, Sylpiel. She would help. After all, Lina had to make sure Gourry was taken care of, she would give him back to pure, holy Sylphiel. She would take care of Gourry. Lina cried and cried.

Xellos took this all in, but honestly didn't know what to say, for once. Then he turned his head as if hearing something.

"Already? Sooner than expected..." he said.

He turned back to Lina and said to her "I must go now, Lina. You should try to be strong, for now, and whoever wins will try to help you deal with it. But now, I must go." And he did.

Lina was slightly distracted, realising the battle that Zellas had mentioned yesterday must be about to begin. She also realised that she didn't care at all. She lay there, mourning her loss. It was all she could do, anyway, stuck in the cage.

A long, long time passed. Finally thirst brought Lina out of her deep grief and forced her to pay attention to the rest of the world. Like, how long had it been? Was it over? A thought struck her. What if Zellas died and the victor never knew there was a prisoner? Would Lina be left to die, slowly?

Did it matter?

More time passed, though Lina felt herself to be in a timeless state. Somewhere along the way she got dressed. They might be slut clothes, but they were better than nudity. Or were they? Or did it matter, did lesbian sluts wear clothes?

Should they?

In Lina's defence, her more logical mind did fight back against the black emotions. It told her that she was surviving, and that meant doing what had to be done, regardless of whether it meant she ended up screaming in pain or pleasure. After all, when she found out her mission, and got her power back, she might end up dying anyway, did any of this matter?

Given enough time, Lina would have pulled herself out of her funk and dealt with it, but...

The door suddenly banged open and some large monsters entered with a heavy cage, just like the one she was in. With difficulty they hung it up on a hook from the ceiling. Xellos entered at that point, looking, strangely, like he had been badly hurt. But there was a triumphant smile on his face as he directed the set up of the cage.

Lina was curious and scared. So, they had won? Lina realised she was about to get a cell mate. But who? She stood up to get a better look.

She gave a startled little scream as the worst monster of all entered the room. It was easily eight feet tall, and looked like a werewolf, only with eagles wings. It wore a tall spikey crown, and had a kilted skirt on, and a breast plate that looked like it was meant to fit a female being. So, the creature was a she then? And she carried two long triangular swords on her belt.

The worst thing about it, er, her, were the eyes. One was pure white, one pure black. No iris, no pupils, just all white, on the right, and all black, on the left. For some reason those eyes scared Lina deeply. The eyes glanced at Lina when she screamed, and Lina felt like she was being crushed by the gaze alone. What was this nightmare?

Then Lina realsied the nightmare was carrying someone over her shoulder. Lina couldn't get a good look, but she felt the prisoner was a female. And nude...

The woman was placed in the new cage, and the door clanged shut, with a horrible sound. But Lina didn't have much time to think about it as the evil thing came over to her cage and stared down at her, with a strangely bemused look on her face. Lina almost thought she recognised the look...

Then the creature spoke. "Why, Lina-dear, does my battle form displease you?"

Lina was agog. "M-Mistress?" she whispered. "I-I had heard of it, but I have never seen it before now. Truely you frightened me, and indeed you still do."

The being was enveloped in a painful white glow for a second...

And there was slinky blonde Zellas, puffing her cigarette, and chuckling at Lina. "Now now, my dear and lovely Lina, that won't do, not at all. Is this better?"

Lina nodded.

Zellas smiled. "I have brought you a present. To thank you for being such wonderful bait I have spared her life." She turned to go, then looked back. "I need you, Lina dear, be ready for me this evening..."

Lina gulped and sat back down, her forgotten remorse washing over her anew. She nodded, her voice too choked up again to speak. But, she deserved nothing better, she now knew.

Somewhere inside her more resliant self tried to bitch slap some sense into Lina...

The mazoku swept out of the room, leaving Lina to stare at the prostrate figure in the other cage. For awhile nothing was said, then Lina said "Hey, Miss? Are you okay? Beastmaster caught you too, did she? Uh, I'm Lina, by the way. Lina Inverse."

There was a moment of silence and Lina thought the girl unconsious. From what Lina could see she was a bit older, and a lot taller than Lina was, and, she was beautiful. what was Beastmaster doing? And how had Lina been bait for this person? It made no sense.

Until the girl sighed, and spoke, very painfully. "I'm... okay Lina. Sorry my rescue didn't go as planned. Mom and dad send their love..."

Lina was speechless with shock as she stared at the girl, recognising her now, at last.

"Big sister..." was all she could say.



CHAPTER 9
xxxxxxxxx

Luna slowly managed to sit up, then she looked over at Lina and said "I hurt all over..."

Lina gulped. "It's only going to get worse..."

"Torture, huh? I'm not surprised..." replied Luna. "I wondered what she was up to. I made a couple of mistakes before they got me and any other monster would have tried to kill me for them, but this group backed off instead. I got a lot of good licks in, and even sent a fair number of her goons back to the astral plain. Heck I even managed to nail Xellos pretty good, twice, and that was while I was taking on two, or even three others at the same time. But, then Bitchmaster showed up and wanted to play, and she was bigger and stronger than me, always was, and the outcome was fixed in her favour after that. Oh well. I lost. Sorry."

Lina shook her head and blinked rapidly. "But... why?"

"'Cause I found out, or was made to find out, that you were in big trouble. Captured, no powers, no friends, no sword, being tortured. Not like when you took on Shabradnigdo, or Hellmaster, or even Darkstar and had all your friends and your resources. This time you were in trouble deep, and had need of me. So, even thought I realised it was a trap and you were the bait, I came to try and save you anyway." Luna shrugged.

"But, you shouldn't have... I mean, I never wanted to be the cause of you... oh GODS! Luna I'm sorry..." Lina said, fighting back her shame.

"Shouldn't have what?" smiled Luna. "Loved my own sister to the point that I'd be willing to die for you? Sorry sis, I fell into that one the day I looked into your eyes for the first time. Let's see, you were, what, maybe half an hour old when I got to hold you the first time? Even at two I realised you were someone special. And I don't mean your magic and stuff, I mean you are my little sister, and the daughter of the same mommy and daddy as I have. I know that over the years I've been a bitch at times, but I hope you have never ever doubted how much I care for you. One mommy, one daddy, and one sister, and not for the world would I give up a single hair from any of you."

Lina cried at that one. "Me too, big sister, I love you too. Oh sis, it's good to have you here, though I wouldn't have ever wished for it. But be careful, to make sure you'd come she said she needed me to be in pain and she has tortured me for real, horribly, though she has also healed me. I never realised it was you I was bait for, but I knew I was bait, and I could do nothing about it. She's kept me hungry, in pain, without my magical items, or even my clothes, until she gave me this stupid slut outfit to wear yesterday. Plus we are in orihalcon cages and there is a magical seal on this castle if not the whole island. Right now I'm just what you see, a runty little girl, no power, no sorcery genius, nothing. She even has Gourry as a hostage for my good behaviour..."

She sighed, and stopped, wiping her tears. "I feel so helpless, and so mad at myself for letting it happen. I thought I was a better fighter than to be hit from behind in a fight. I've been in fights before, and manged to not get caught out. I don't know what happened."

Luna smiled. "Well, when Beastmaster is involved, you can expect tricks you've never encountered before. SOme say she is the weakest of the five lords, but I've always understood her to be the sneakiest, and the dirtiest trickster of the lot."

""It's a secret..." yeah, where have I heard that one before?" said a rueful Lina as she finished drying her eyes.

"Xellos perhaps?" smiled Luna as she attempted to massage a sore wrist. She gave up quickly, afterall, it made all her other sore spots hurt too much. "Anyway, knowing Beastmaster, she probably recruited Gorgol to fight you..."

Lina blinked. "I forgot that, now that you mentioned it I do recall Xellos saying that I had been hit by someone, or thing, called Gorgol. Who is that?"

Luna nodded. "He is a very dangerous mazoku. Power wise he's only lower level, but he can do something no other mazoku can, he can transition from the astral plain to here and back without having to open the portal first. Every other mazoku, even our dear Btichmaster here, goes through the astral plain to here using a portal something like we go through a door, namely, you open it first. He can do the equivalent of walking through a closed door. Hence his specialty is sneak attacks from the Astral plain. You can sense the portal opening, and be aware that someone is coming, but he is just there with no warning. So, if you were distracted by a fight and he just showed up behind you, already swinging a club or something, your first warning would be getting knocked out, or killed. I have some immunity to that from Lord Ceiphied within me, and it has been the danger of having the Knight of Ceiphied go after him that has kept him from being too big a bother over the millenia that he has existed, but he can be a real pest if he's put to it, and I'm sure Beastmaster knew just how to recruit him."

She sighed. "Well, that's all academic now, I wonder what Beastmaster is after with me?"

"Me, I think." replied Lina in a thoughtful manner. Now that her big sister was here and she had started talking to someone she was feeling much better. "I think she has a mission for me, one that likely involves the Chaos magic that I can use but she can't, and she wants to soften me up to doing it. I suspect you are back up in case Gourry isn't enough inducement. But she hasn't told me what she wants."

"Hum. Well, what does she need you for tonight then?" asked Luna curiously.

Lina cringed and backed away. "D-don't ask, please, big sister, don't ask..."

Luna was instantly concerned. "Is it that bad? I'm sorry..."

Lina just shook her head. "I'll tell you when I can find the courage, it's okay, I'll be okay, just trust me." she said.

"Okay." said Luna, looking perplexed, and concerned. Someone was hurting her little sister and she couldn't stop it, at least not now...

She figured it was going to be very interesting for the next while, no matter what. The girls continued to chat, talking about anything and everything. At times it would have been hard to realise they were actually in some degree of mortal danger, even though they were suspended in cages in the middle of a dungeon owned by a Mazoku High Lord...



CHAPTER 10
xxxxxxxxxx

The time finally came. The door opened with a bit of a bang and Xellos walked in looking all healed and happy. "Lina, Mistress has sent me to fetch you. Come along now, she doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"No shit?" said Lina, sarcastically, some of her old "'tude" creeping back in her voice.

"Ah, she was right, having your sister with you has made you feel better. Good. Show her how you appreciate it and maybe she'll torture Luna less than she was planning to. Maybe, if you tire her out enough..." he smirked back at her.

Lina cringed back at that. "Leave her alone, Xellos, I know it's me you want, she's a hostage for my good behavior, so I'll be good. You could have tried asking you know..." she said with a bit of a snarl.

"What, asked you to be tortured so that Luna would come here and get herself captured? Do you think that would have worked then? My, my, we'll have to try it next time, I'm sure. No, I think you can see why we kept that part a secret. And you are wrong, Lina, we want both of you on the mission, not just you. Luna's a star player in this too, like you are." He smiled at her with his infuriating smirk as he lead Lina to the door.

At the door he turned and addressed the sisters. "Ladies, here's the thing, we have entered phase two, where you are to be prepared for your mission. Right now you are simply to do whatever the Mistress tells you to do, no matter what it is or how you feel about it. Remember that. The rest is a secret, of course, but that too shall be revealed in time, so, be patient. Now, let's go Lina, she is impatient, no, hungry, for you. And Luna, try to get some sleep, you will need it, I'm afraid, as you get brought up to "speed" tomorrow, as it were, with Lina."

He left, with Lina, and the door banged shut, leaving Luna alone to ponder her pain, what the future held, and how much of Xellos speech was hint, how much bravado, and how much was designed to set them off the track.

Lina meantime was taken back to the great hall and this time up the stairs, then into a series of halls that quickly lost Lina, despite her best attempts. Finally they came to a very grand and big door. Xellos knocked.

"Enter." came the command. Even through the door Lina knew it was Beastmaster. She wondered if this would be a bedroom, and was not too surprised to find she was right. And what a bedroom too. It was not just a room, but a whole suite, and it had every luxury that Lina had ever imagined in her greed for her own super rich bedroom of her fantasy future when, if, she settled down. And there also were many luxuries that she hadn't imagined. They entered a kind of parlor first, with a magificent fireplace, complete with magnificent fire, some sort of large animal skin, bear most likely, in front of it, on top of the obviously rare wood hardwood floor, and other furs were lying around as if someone was used to lying by the fire at times. A rich, heck, luxurious even, couch, that seemed to have it's frame made of gold, faced the fire. Expensive throws and cusions covered it, and Lina couldn't miss the velvet used for upholstery. The thing reeked of sensuous, decadent luxury, and yet, it managed to be put together in a way that avoided pretentiousness and above all else, tackiness. Through one of the open doors Lina could glimpse what was some sort of office with a big, rich desk. She wondered what sort of paperwork Zellas, of all beings, needed to do.

Another door suggested a small dining room. Oh goody, maybe she'd get more to eat than what she knew was going to be on the menu. Or rather, who...

Then there was what had to be a bathing room. Not just a cleaning up bath, a luxurious soak in a hot tub followed by a massage, and who knew what else around this joint, kind of room...

And finally there was the bedroom proper. There was a rich, four poster bed in it, with satin, or maybe velvet, sheets. It was pink and white and feminine, but for all its richness, it, like all the rooms, avoided pretention and gaudiness. It actually touched Lina's sense of wonder and beauty, and did not disgust her.

This had to be Beastmaster's room. Oh gods...

And, there she was! Zellas came out of the bedroom to meet Lina with a big, and obviously sensuous hug. "No wasting time then..." thought Lina. Surprisingly, or not, Zellas dressed for the occasion with a down right erotic sheer neglegee that was almost see through, and an equally sheer, fimly housecoat. The neglegee had a deep plunging neckline that emphasised her breats very obviously, and would have made any one who fancied them salivate. The hem of the garment was mid upper thigh at best and cried out to be lifted to reveal the golden treasure it only half hid through it's gauzy fabric, a treasure Lina knew too well already. The straps of the neglegee were already down the shoulder and were only stopped from sliding down completely by the housecoat being in the way.

Zellas obviously wanted to get naked fast, it would seem.

Lina gulped as Xellos bowed, smiled, and, without a word, left Lina alone with the mazoku mistress. She began to tremble.

"Still nervous, my Lina-dear?" asked Zellas softly.

"V-very..." the red head replied.

"Well, we must set you at your ease then, musn't we?" purred Zellas.

"I, I'm willing to try, but..."

"But?" asked Zellas, softly, dangerously.

"Spare Luna what I went through, please. I will be good, and I'm sure she will be too." Lina said.

Zellas smiled gently. "We shall see, Lina-dear, but that will depend on dear Luna too, and I don't know if she has your sense. But, we shall see. No promises, but I will give her a chance. For your sake, Lina-dear, for your sake."

Lina bowed.

"Now, tell me something, Lina-dear, it has been overheard that you seem to be upset about last night. I thought I did it right, your precious virginity is still intact, isn't it?" Beastmaster said softly, gently, coaxingly...

"It is, but I didn't realise that my innocence was more important..." admitted Lina, falling into the soothing trap. "I gave you the wrong thing."

Suddenly she pulled away. "I feel so unclean!" she cried. "I'm not worthy of Gourry now. why? You should have known, did it feel good to trick me so?"

Beastmaster merely chuckled. "Lina-dear, am I being too kind to you? Perhaps I should take your now "useless" virginity tonight, then, and complete your ruin? If a little thing like what happened last night makes you feel this way, perhaps the real problem is that I awoke something deep, something hidden, inside of you, and you aren't able to accept it yet. We shall see, Lina-dear, oh yes, we shall see."

Lina gasped. "N-no, no, I-I'm not, not a, a..."

"Lesbian?" finished Zelas. "Don't be too hasty, you gave in pretty quickly last night. I did nothing to you except what I wanted, and I was prepared to take you by force to get it. You surrendered, wisely, to avoid being forced, perhaps painfully, but, how did I make you enjoy it against your will? Hmmm? Think on that Lina dear. Now, let's get you ready for tonight. Come here."

Lina gulped, feeling a panic coming on. No, dear gods no! She wasn't in to girls, she knew that, but Beastmaster was so skilled she had overcome Lina's ability to resist.

Hadn't she? No, no, this was not the time to be confused.

But, she was...

zellas didn't give her too long to dwell upon her confusion. Lina was led in to the bathing room and with Zellas herself acting as attendant she was quickly stripped, and given a rather sensuous cleansing wash. Zellas quickly lost her clothes as well, probably Lina's mood negated any planned sensuous, slow removal and then Lina washed Zellas, trying to be as sensuous as she could through her trembling. Then the two young women turned and stepped into the big warm tub for a luxurious soak. Zellas worked some sort of magic and a tray of snacks, and wine, no, champagne, slid over to them. Romantic music of the sort Lina liked started to play in the background. But there were no visible musicians.

And just how did Zellas know Lina's taste in music?

Lina sank into the warm water. It was all over now, this was what Beastmaster really wanted, wasn't it? Lina was going to be her sex slave, with Luna and Gourry used for good behaviour,and maybe the occasional reward.

But would she still want Gourry that way after all this...

She was interupted in her twisted revirie by Zellas handing her a tall, thin fluted champagne glass. "Well, then, a toast!" she said, smiling prettily at Lina. "To , what did you say? Ah yes, trancendance! Lina Inverse is going to trancend herself and discover wondrous new things about herself. All she needs to do is accept!"

"I, yes, I hope so..." said Lina, timidly.

Zellas slid closer and clinked her glass against Lina's. She looked into Lina's eyes with a look of pure lust. Lina shivered inspite of herself.

"Do I scare you that much?" asked Zellas softly.

Lina shook her head. "N-no, Mistress, I scare myself. I don't know what to expect now, but if I am "that way", why didn't I feel it before now?"

"When did you ever have a lover who knew what she was doing?" purred Zellas. "If you have no push on your trigger you won't go off. Lina-dear, I'll make a deal with you. If you go through the motions willingly I'll respect your virginity. You can examine how you feel about our love making, and if the day comes you decide you really are a girl's girl you can give it to me of your own free will. Of course you have to behave or I might just take it from you by force as a punishment, but be good,and I'll let you think about this. What say you?"

Lina gulped. What could she say? She had had enough terrible pain lately to know she wanted no more, and she knew her only hope was compliance. Still, Beastmaster was being unusually kind, for a Mazoku rapist that is, so...

"Deal." gulped Lina, after a minute.

"Good, good girl..." smiled a happy Greater Beast as she slid over and took Lina in her arms. Without further ado she kissed the redhead human girl,and after a minute to calm her initial panic Lina kissed back. After five minutes of intense kissing, tongue kissing, and the sensuous exploration of each other's bodies, Lina surrendered to the situation. Well, what else could she do?

Oh yes, get raped...

Zellas soon kissed her way down to Lina's breasts and began to play with them and suck on them with a will. Lina found that she soon had a similar hunger wake up in her and soon they were again in the position that let them feast their appetite on each other's bosoms. Lina wanted to suck all of Beastmaster in to her mouth at once, impossible of course, she was too big, but Zellas realised what was happenng and with a muffled chuckle proceeded to take almost all of Lina's petite breast into her mouth, which sent the petite girl into a spasm of pleasure as she truely discovered her breasts were deffinitely part of her erogenous zones. She managed to moan very loudly, despite having her own mouth full. She realised that if Beastmaster did nothing else she'd end up orgasming just to breast stimulation alone.

Well, but, under the circumstances, was that bad?

After a time the twowomen instinctively began kissing their way down each other's bodies, seeking the sacred center of their femininity itself. In a very short time they arrived and Beastmaster gave a littlegasp of pure desire as she doeve in. Lina tried to clumbsily tease Zellas a bit, trying to do anything that might feel good, but soon her desire began to mount and she too set towith a will. Zellas gently but insistently ground down into Lina's face intil the redhead found just the right spot and the right way of licking, and then she groaned with delight as the heavenly sensations coursed through her. For a time all was just licking, then Lina felt her need rising to a peak again, just like the last time, and she could do nothing but surrender as the pink velvetwave again lifted her and crested passionately in rhythmic waves of pure soul possessing pleasure.

she came back to the real world to find Zellas kising her passionately on the lips. "See how you taste Lina-dear? How can I refuse? You are so sweet, so addicting."

Lina gulped."I, uh, would say it's more salty and musky, Mistress..." she whispered.

Zellas laughed. "Alright, you are right, but when the lust is on a woman, that is the taste she desires, not sweet like sugar, but sweeter than honey in its own way." She looked at Lina for a bit then said "It is too bad you aren't ready for fingers. If you had let me in, I could have given you many orgasms. I'll teach you to do that for me, now, and you will see. Remember, it doesn't have to be bad, loving a woman."

Lina nodded. Beastmaster then began to instruct her in the gentle art of fingering another woman as she ate her. Eventually the Mazoku lord's passion rose to the point where she pulled Lina up into a fierce kiss while the petite mage's fingers continued to work their magic inside, and like she said, Lina brought her to several powerful orgasms. Lina was unable to resist realising that there was something beautiful about it, even if the woman beneath her was implacably evil.

Shit, was she really liking this?

More of the same went on, Lina had several more cums herself, and when the night ended she felt content and exhausted. In the end she was gently lifted and carried to Beastmaster's bed, where she simply surrendered and snuggled in to sleep next to the woman who was her captor.
 

Previous          Next

Go Back To Archive