Author:  Naga Fan
Title:  Lina x Zellas  Chapters 11-15

 
Chapters
1-5 6-10 11 12 13 14
15 16-20 21-25 26-30 31-32  

CHAPTER 11
xxxxxxxxxx

She awoke in the morning with a start as Zellas called her name. She realized she was still in bed while her "Mistress" was up and about doing her evil. She sat up and blearily looked to the Greater Beast. "I, I beg your pardon, Mistress." she said, her voice a bit thick with sleep.

Zellas smiled and said "I left you to sleep. You can't draw energy as I do from the Astral plain and you needed it. But now I need you."

"Y-yes Mistress, I, uh, can I wash first? I'll be dirty down there..." Lina replied.

Beastmaster howled with laughter. "Oh my! Lina-dear! You surpass all my expectations! Oh honey, it would be my honour to wash you clean all over with my own tongue, but alas, I didn't mean it like that. No, today is dear Luna's whipping day, unless you can convince her to comply, remember? I want you to get up, freshen up, eat a bit, then go talk to her. I will warn you right now, I'm not going to feed her, just like I didn't feed you. It makes the pain a little less intollerable if your stomach is empty, it lessens the nausea a bit. But I can't give you long. It is already ten in the morning, as you humans count time, and if she hasn't willingly given in by just after lunch I'm afraid it's the lash. I need her to be a good girl, just like you are becoming, and I don't have much time. But I promised you that I'd give her a chance, so here it is."

Lina was awake and out of bed in a flash. No arguing here. She cleaned quickly, and dressed in what Zellas had laid out. For a change it was a modest skirt of about calf length. Sheer leggings made of a filmy material that Lina had never seen before went over her legs. Alas, no panties, Zellas hadn't entirely let her off the hook. That reminded Lina of something.

"Uh, Mistress, just so you know, I'm, uh, I think I'm going to be getting near to what we humans call "That time of the Month" soon." she said as she put a frilly peasant style blouse on. It was modest, but, no bra either, nor her usually yellow band. And it was loose too. Great, she looked respectable, even feminine, but if Zellas wanted to grope there's be no resistance...

Zellas nodded, and gave Lina a curious smile. "I can taste it, Lina dear, after ten thousand years, I can tell when my lover is about to do that. But it isn't today, don't worry."

The real treat were the soft shoes that almost acted like slippers. Not bunny slippers of course, but she could walk without feeling the cool stone for a change. "I, uh, I am ready, I hope..." she said.

Zellas took her to the main room of her chambers where a modest breakfast was laid out. Zellas insisted that she eat, and even had a cup of tea with her captive. Lina did eat too, though she was worried about Luna and wanted to talk to her as soon as possible. Sis was probably going to need a bit of persuading, after all.

"I know you are anxious, but I want your strength up so that you do a good job." said the BeastMaster.

When Lina was done they left, Zellas herself leading the petite mage back down into the dungeon. Lina pondered what to say, but had no brilliant plan. Too soon, they arrived. The door opened and Lina walked in to smell...

""You too..." she said quietly, more to herself, as she smelled, then saw, that Luna had been forced to do what she herself had done a few days ago. No bucket, biological neccessity, and the spaces between the bars in the cage. Luna looked angry, frustrated, and terribly embarassed as she sat naked in the cage.

"Honestly Beastmaster, have you never heard that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar? Couldn't you have given me a bucket for this?"

"Lina-dear is here to talk to you, dear Luna. I suggest you listen. I'm only giving her a chance to have a chat with you because I like her. If you don't listen then that stench is going to become the least of your worries. And Lina-dear, you leave the filth where it is, or you'll wish to gods you had done so by the time I'm done." Zellas threatened. She wheeled around and walked out, the door booming shut behind her.

"Going to talk "sense" to me are you?" smiled Luna, grimly.

"S-she's going to whip you if I can't get you to comply, big sister." said Lina, sounding timid. "S-she whipped me the other day. Oh Luna, please, please, I've never felt such pain, and I have been in battles, taken hits both magical and physical, even deadly and almost fatal ones. I thought I knew pain, but that was terrible! Please Luna. Don't suffer needlessly. We won't get out of this if we don't at least pretend to comply, so, please try to pretend. I beg you, Luna, I don't want you hurt."

Luna looked at Lina then looked down. "I will see what I can do, but she really sticks in my craw. Sorry sis, I don't like pain either, but I don't like her. I hope I can fool her. So, how was last night?"

Lina looked down. Tears stood in her eyes.

"Did she hurt you?" asked a very concerned Luna.

Lina shook "no", then "yes", then "no" again, more strongly this time. "N-not physically, no. Oh Gods! She brought me to several orgasms. Sis, I never had anything like that before. I admit to touching myself impurely, but I never... oh Gods, I long for Gourry, I do, but she makes me forget all that. I-I can't tell, am I a-a lesbian or something?" She looked frightened and confused.

Luna pondered before she spoke. "Hard to say, you can't base that just on sex, you know. From what I've heard, anyone who's given enough stimulation will have a forced orgasm, even if they didn't want to. Also, some people are apparently more suceptible if they are under stress, believe it or not. No, I feel that it isn't whether you cum, as they say, it's how you feel about it afterwards. Does she make you happy? Do you feel complete? Does your "loving" making feel clean?"

"No, never." said Lina. "You think that's it, that I'm reacting to her touching me, not giving in to something I want?"

"I don't know, you'll have to answer that one, Sis." said Luna quietly. "But I want you to know right now that whatever you decide is okay with me as long as you are truely happy about it. and as long as the love of your life isn't her..." She sighed. "Okay, listen, I'll try to be as good as I can. Bite my tongue and all that. You help me if I get carried away, okay?"

Lina smiled. "Deal, big sister, and thanks. I woke up here in this room after being knocked out and captured ina battle and I've never been able to get back to an even keel since. She's taken, or atleast sealed, all my magic or I'd have Giga Slaved this planet a long time ago, I'm afraid. Maybe it's good that she did, but I've been having to do everything without my usual resources, I'm afraid. She's even kept Gourry from me, though she showed him to me once so that I'd know he was alive and happy, as it were,and so that I'd get the point that I had to be good to keep him that way."

"Keeping you off balance is a form of control. She's a master control freak if I ever met one. Don't take anything for granted, okay? Even about yourself, your feelings, or anything." warned Luna.

Lina nodded.

The girls exchanged news about their doings and about how things were in each others lives. Lina appreciated hearing about mom and dad, and Luna seemed a tad envious about Lina's adventures. Just girl talk, really.

The door banged open. Zellas was standing there, puffing away on her eternal cigarette, waiting.

after a second of being startled Lina remembered to sink to her knees and look submissive. It took Luna a second longer, but she followed suit, reluctantly.

"Times up, Lina-dear, any luck?" smiled Zellas.

"Sh-she promised to try, Mistress." said Lina, quietly.

"She'll have to do more than try, she'll have to succeed." replied Zellas. "Isn't that right, dear Luna?" she added, addressing Luna for the first time.

"Yes Mistress, I must succeed." Luna replied, the strain evident in her voice.

"You know what's expected of you?" Zellas asked.

"T-to do whatever you say." replied Luna.

"Good answer, but you'll have to prove that with actions, not just words, you know." warned Zellas.

"I get it. I will be tested." replied Luna.

"Yes you will. And here's your first one." said Zellas. "You'll remember this one Lina dear." she nodded and a servant brought in a bucket. There was a snap and the cage opened. "Get out." ordered Zellas. Luna did so.

"Use your bare hands to clean that mess up under the cage. What you can't get with your hands mop up with your hair." the Mazoku Lord ordered.

Luna hesitated, naturally.

"It'll wash..." whispered Lina.

"SILENCE!" roared the Greater Beast. "No one told you to talk Lina Inverse! You! Take her there." she said ordering her servant to bind Lina and hang her from the whipping hook. Lina tried not to scream as it was done.

"M-Mistress! I'm cleaning, please don't hurt Lina." begged Luna as she dug into the dung with a will.

"That's for me to decide." said Zellas firmly. "You two will learn absolute submissive obedience. It is part of your preparation for your mission, not just a whim of mine, got it? Understand this, both of you, you aren't going to get away from this, if you want out you'll have to go through it. Get used to that and be good, it'll be easier and faster.

"Yes Mistress." both of the girls said.

"Good." was the reply.

In short order Luna had cleaned the floor as best she could and made a degraded mess of herself. "W-what shall I do now, Mistress." she asked.

Zellas looked at the floor, and at Luna. "Very good. Go stand by the far wall." she ordered. Luna did so. Zellas ordered the servants to finish cleaning the mess up. She went over to Luna.

"Xellos." she commanded, and the trickster promptly appeared. "Mistress?" he asked, bowing.

"Fetch the hose and clean this thing up." was the reply, as Zellas pointed to Luna. xellos grinned, well, of course he always did, and ran to obey.

"It'll be cold..." said Lina, cringing.

Beastmaster wheeled around and strode over to the suspended mage. She slapped Lina dead across the face. "Again? Shut up, Lina-dear, that's an order!" she shouted.

Suddenly she was hit from behind as Luna charged her. "Leave Lina alone!" screamed the Knight of Ceiphied in what sounded like battle rage. She tried to fight Zellas with her bare hands. Alas, the fight didn't last long. "Hurt me, torrment me, kill me, but leave Lina alone!" Luna shrieked in rage as she was subdued and bound.

Zellas looked at her, puffing her cigarette and looking as if she were contemplating a poor piece of art, or something.

"Dear, dear Luna, I gave you a chance. Lina-dear would have learned from her slap, but now..." she said finally. She turned to her servants. "Hang them up, naked, facing each other." she commanded.



CHAPTER 12
xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry sis, I lost it. I love you." said Luna quietly as the two girls hung from their bound wrists, on the same hook, naked, and facing each other.

Lina smiled. "I love you too, Luna. Let's be brave together okay?" she said.

"We will try." smiled Luna.

Zellas inspected the girls, and ordered Lina to be hung a bit lower. The girls exchanged worried looks, what was that for?

"Bind their legs open with a spreader bar." ordered Zellas. Rough hands grabbed the girls and spread their legs until nothing was hidden. Tight bonds to a metal bar at their feet held them in place. Zellas approached. She circled the girls several times, just looking, then she started touching them, intimately, as she continued to circle. She seemed to be breathing hard...

Suddenly she grabbed Lina and turned her face towards herself, and gave her a rough kiss. "Lina-dear, I'm sorry for what must follow..." she said. Lina gulped. Beastmaster looked into her eyes, then said "But first..."

With that, she began to kiss her way down Lina's body. She managed to expose the little breasts that seemed to delight her so much, and suckle them before kissing her way down Lina's body, then around to the small of her back. Lina gasped as her captor went lower and shamelessly kissed Lina's tight little ass, then began to lick it. Lina cringed as her brown little rosebud of an anus was gifted with attention from the mazoku's tongue. Then, Zellas slid forward. Lina gave a gasp as she was delicately, but expertly, "eaten"...

"M-Mu-Mistress... please..." she panted as, incredibly, the pleasure slowly began to mount. Oh gods! No, not here, not before torture. Not in front of Luna..."

But Lina's body said otherwise, and in the fullness of time she gave way and with a cry of intense joy she had a gasping orgasm right there. Zellas tongued her for a bit more to let her down gently and then got up and tenderly soothed Lina, hugging her, calling her beautiful, and promising much better to come, later, after...

Then she turned her attention to Luna. "You will fulfill this role too, Luna Inverse, along side your sister, so, let us begin right now." So saying she kissed Luna full on the lips. Luna pulled away and was quickly held in place as the kissing continued. Soon Zellas' tongue found its way into her mouth. She supressed the urge to bite it, only the gods knew what the monster would do about that, but Luna was smart enough to realise that sis would be in on it. No, she wouldn't let that happen, she had done enough already this morning.

She returned Zellas kisses with reluctance, then slowly surrendered to her fate which she knew was unvoidable. Zellas kissed her way down and lingered over her breasts also. Frankly the evil woman thing seemed to have a tit fetish...

Fetish or not she soon kissed her way down to Luna's back and was clearly going down to Lunas heart shaped ass. "I'm not clean..." reminded Luna. "I'm not human." replied Zellas softly as she began to clean Luna with her tongue. The Knight of Ceiphied could only hang there and accept.

After a time Zellas moved forward and Luna knew what Lina did, the power of pleasure given by the tongue of a mazoku Lady. After a time of resistance she began to surrender, and a moan escaped her lips. Then several. Along with faster, and more ragged breathing. Then groans escaped. Luna was clearly a lot nosier than Lina...

Finally she was built up to the breaking point. One more well given lick, and she broke with a scream of extacy and came with a gush all over Zellas. "Gods, yes!" she cried, spasming in pleasure. Finally, she collapsed, panting heavily. "Oh sis, the circumstances are horrible, but somehow, that was beautiful." said Lina, quietly.

Luna smiled and said "Now I get your plight..."

Zellas stood up , a strange light burning in her eyes. "Catch your breath girls, you still have to be punished. but then? We shall see..." she gasped. Then, to the shock and amazement of the girls, zellas walked over to a chair, sat down and shamelessly masturbated herself to several orgasms. Finally she stopped and with panting speech explained. "I was given the gift of Lust by Daddy when I was made, but it is a powerful gift and it rules the senses more than it is ruled by them. Soon you will do this for me, but for now, I couldn't wait. Don't disbelieve me when I say I have needs too." With that, she seemed to drift off into a little nap.

"Must be nice." muttered Luna. Then she smiled and said to Lina "You orgasm pretty, too, sis. I think you'll turn Gourry on as much with that as with everything else you have. Just don't be embarassed by "Bitchtress" forcing you, okay? And those were forced orgasms." Lina gave what she hoped was a brave smile as she nodded in reply.

Then, suddenly, Zellas was up again, and looking fully recharged. Damned ability to draw power from the astral plane...

"Well, ladies, now you will learn why to obey is better than to resist." she sneered, the cruel side of her back and in full control. A snap of the fingers and a table, with a frightening box, in one corner of the room, came front and center. Lina started to whimper. Luna shushed her, but Lina could only shake her head in apology. She knew what was inside...

Zellas smiled. "No art work today, just business." she said as she opened the box. She rummaged and produced a few items. First up were two gold rings with inset rubies. "I promised you these earlier Lina, it's time. With that she removed the plain gold rings from Linas nipples and put the slightly bigger bejeweled ones in. "And now for you, my fine young trouble maker." she said, turning to Luna with a set of rings that had amethysts set in them.

Luna couldn't avoid the instinct to pull away as Zellas roughly grabbed her nipple. But the Beastmaster was too srong, and Luna gave a scream as she was pierced and a ring snapped in place. "It hurts so bad..." she moaned. "And will again." said the Greater Beast, as she grabbed the other nipple. Another poke, another scream, another ring...

"Now for the fun." said Zellas returning to the box. Lina gasped in horror as her tormentor pulled out the long needles, skewers really, that would go from breast to breast. Zellas approached and took Luna's breast in her hand. Lina cried as much as Luna did when her sister was pierced. Zellas pushed through, slowly but steadily, and soon the point broke through the taller girl's large breast. Now Lina clued in to why they had been hung at different heights awhile back. The bitch had lined their breasts up! Sure enough, Zellas now grabbed the petite mage's breast and Lina again knew the agony of having her breast pierced through. She screamed with the pain, and immediately felt shame at her weakness. And when the point broke through it was her turn again as the other poor breast was also pierced through. Finally, the torment returned to Luna as her other breast was pierced in it's turn. Finally, the point broke through to the other side and the two girls were now joined not only at the wrists and ankles, but also impaled together at the breasts. The agony was intense.

Zellas then got her most wicked smile yet. She went to the wall and took down the bull whip. "Lina dear..." she said in a too sweet voice. Lina gulped and nodded. Zellas smirked. "I promised I wouldn't whip Luna if you got her to submit, didn't I? And you did too, even if it didn't last long. So, I'll keep my promise. I won't whip Luna." She chuckled as she walked behind Lina. She spoke again "But alas, you never made me promise the same for you..."

Lina started to scream even before the whip reached her. A resounding crack and Lina jerked and danced under the blows. And to make it worse, every time she moved she tugged on their abused and painful breasts. Soon both the girls were screaming and writhing in pain, making matters worse, and unable to help themselves. The whipping went on for a good long time, but Lina wasn't allowed the luxury of fainting this time. Zellas stopped and said to Xellos who had been standing there quietly all along "Wash them down. Use the salt water. Then let them rest. I'm going on a date with both of them tonight, and I want them ready." Xellos bowed and went to set up.

"Girls, be on your best behaviour tonight. Don't forget I can always pick up where I left off here. Oh, and Luna dear, now that I've kept my promise to Lina-dear, your back is fair game if you disobey again. Won't that be fun?" As she spoke she drew the skewer out of the girls breasts. This time there was no healing spell. Zellas left.

Soon Xellos was back, and true to Zellas' order he had a big vat of hot salt water with him, from which he proceeded to wash their wounds with. "Now, now, we don't want an infection." he chided as the girls cried, struggled, and wept, with the pain. Soon he was done and the girls were finally let down. They ached all over from their wounds, from the wash, and even from having to have their shoulders take the strain of bearing their bodies. Indeed it was a wonder they hadn't ripped their arms from their sockets with their agonised writhing.

Finally they were put back in their cages which were now back down to bare metal bars. They didn't even get to share the same cage.

After they were left alone the two sisters just cried for a long time from the pain. It took a long time, but eventually the pain became a little less unbearable and the girls were able to calm themselves. Luna looked over to Lina. "Oh gods little sister, that was all my fault, I'm so sorry." she sobbed.

Lina shook her head. "She set that up, don't flatter yourself, big sister. This was meant to happen. I just fear what she has in mind for tonight. We must behave."

Luna nodded. "Be brave, little sister, it's all we can do. I'll be brave too. And remember, there is no shame in screaming with major pain, it's unavoidable."

Lina smiled through her tears and said "I wish you were far from here and safe Luna, but since you are here, I'm glad. You give me courage."

Luna smiled too. "No fair, little sis, you beat me to it." Despite their pain they both managed a small chuckle over that.

A while later Xellos returned leading a small party of servants with...

Bath tubs.

"Medicated waters, my dear sisters Inverse." he explained. "It will sooth you and prepare you for tonight. You have a date, don't forget. Mistress wants you at your best!" The girls were lead out, somewhat painfully, and having no choice they entered the tubs. To their surprise, there was medicine in the water and it did help a bit. Soon they were clean. After that they were even fed a small supper. Now that was disappointing.

Then came the dressing. They were given bizzare, tight, and for some strange reason, leather, garments. Corsets were bound tightly to the girls, leaving the important bits exposed fully. Indeed, the corsets did what they were meant to and Lina found herself sticking out up top, and down below, in ways she wasn't used to. Luna also seemed uncomfortable with the extra curvature the garment gave her. "Now we know why dinner was so skint..." she joked.

Long shiney leather gloves and tight spike high heeled boots were expertly affixed to the girls. Luna wore red this time, and Lina, white. Finally, they were given a bit of dignity as matching capes were placed about their shoulders and draped in front of them to cover them, for now. And maybe keep them warm?

"At least it isn't pink, eh sis?" said Luna as she and Lina dressed in the provided clothing." "Uh..." grimaced Lina, remembering.

It had happened when the local magician's guld had awarded coloured robes to Lina. It was supposed to be a great honour, being given a colour was a sign of achievement and recognition.

But the guild was mostly composed of older men...

Lina had been given a garish pink outfit that was supposed to make her look like a cute little girl. Luna had immediately burst out laughing when she saw it, and made an unkind comment about Lina working at bars in that outfit, and not the serving drinks kind of work either...

Thus ended the brief career of "Lina the Pink!"

Too soon, they were ready. They were given a primping and a preening, and make up and scent, and sent out with Xellos. This time they didn't go upstairs but were obviously being taken to a different part of the dungeon. They gulped. Too soon they were at a door and were let in. They entered a room full of strange devices they couldn't identify, which only proved that, hentai fanfics to the contrary, they weren't active in their local BDSM community after all...

They were let in and they sat down on a couch. Yup, leather...

Xellos poured them both a large glass of spiced red wine and the girls were left to wait for whatever was about to happen.



CHAPTER 13
xxxxxxxxxx

They waited a bit, sipped at the wine, then, not knowing what else to do they started exploring the room. It had a wooden floor instead of the stone one they had been used to, which they found strange, and two floor to ceiling pillars in the middle. They realised without having to say a word that they were the right distance apart to tie someone up in between them. That was ominous...

There was a kind of leather hammocky thing hanging from the ceiling. They had no idea what that was for. The whips were obvious, and scary, and what looked like branding irons...

They were relieved to see the bucket they rested in was cold, it was metal and could easily have been full of hot coals preparing the irons for their devilish use.

Lina trembled as she looked at them, and said "I know we are trying to be brave, but if it came to that, I don't know how I'd do."

"I don't know how I'd do either, sis, and I hope to never, ever find out." replied Luna, also sounding a bit shakey.

Strangest of all was the long table against the far wall, the one with many odd objects on it. There were various sized and shaped cones, and several rods of differing lengths and thicknesses. The girls knew enough about anatomy and physiology to recognise the essentially phallic nature of the devices. "I-is she going to, you know..." gasped Luna.

Lina gulped. "She's threatened to take my virginity, she said she wouldn't "for now", but perhaps that's up? Oh, I hope not."

"More likely she'll keep her word to you, but remind you she made no such promise about me. Well, I guess it'll help in the long run, if I ever get a husband and he doesn't care about that over-rated flap of skin we "pure" girls keep between our legs then it'll be a big plus for him." Luna responded, sounding rather grim about it all.

"I know, I just wish it'd be Gourry, not a roll of leather my first time is all..." sighed Lina, already sure that she knew what was going to happen. Part of the punishment.

"I don't like the looks of these clamp things either." went on Luna as she held up a thing that was obviously meant to pinch something. But what?

"Sis, looking at those things makes my nipples hurt." said Lina.

"Mine too, and they are already on fire from the piercing. "How the hell do you ever get used to these rings?" asked Luna.

"Beats me, I wasn't used to the others, and here she's given me new ones. And I got some healing applied after I had my poke, she's left you to your own devices, except for what ever was in the water." said Lina.

They wandered around a bit more and looked at the stocks clearly meant to hold a head and two hands, leaving the victim bent over and exposed. Well, that would be fun... NOT! The ceiling was high and had several rings mounted in it, and there was a rope and pully system for lifting things as well. But what would be lifted? The girls shuddered and returned to the couch.

"Are you through sightseeing?" asked a quiet, evil voice from behind them. They turned with a start. Emerging from the deep shadows was, well, who else, Zellas.

"Sit my dears, sit." she said soothingly as she came around in front of them. The girls stared, partly because she was wearing the same leather garb that they had on, only in black, and with a heavy leather colar arounf her neck. From it hung a leash.

She knelt in front of them. "Are you primed from this morning, my loves?" she asked in a quiet, pleasant voice. "Let me tell you what's on tap for this evening. This is my private dungeon. I don't play in it that often, but sometimes the mood takes me and when it does, I come here. Here's the deal. When we are in here, and I am dressed like this, it is I who am the slave, not you. You must take me and avenge yourself on me this evening. You see, I have to give out pain so often that sometimes it overwhelms me. When that happens I need to receive pain in return. You may abuse me as you like. Don't worry, I am a Mazoku and you can't kill me with anything that's in here, nor can you kill yourselves. Until I trust you I have locked most of the ropes, and all of the swords and knives away, though if you demand it, and prove your intentions by making me hurt with what is here, I may fetch the box with the breast needles."

"That stuff?" asked Lina, perlexed and confused, looking over the contents of the room.

"O-kay..." said Luna, slowly, not sure what to make of this turn of events. "In that case, give us a tour of what's here, and explain it. That's your first task, uh, Mistress..."

"Slave, please..." said a pouty Zellas as she got up off her knees.

Luna got a clue, from somewhere...

"No. You want to be our Mistress so damned bad you will just have to put up with the dissapointment of getting your wish, even on nights you don't want it. I command it."

Zellas gave Luna a funny look then smiled. "Well, unusual, but not a bad start. I take it you two are basically unfamiliar with the finer points of sexual slavery?" she asked.

The girls nodded.

Beastmaster nodded then got professional."Ah well, it's where you do unto me something like I've been doing unto you. My mission tonight is to bear your pain and your contempt. I wish to be humiliated and abused. It's that simple. And to help you out, you have all this equipment. I imagine you can figure out that you can tie me to a pillar or between the two of them, leaving me helpless to a whipping or anything else you want to do to me. Over here we have a sling, another way of leaving me open and helpless. You tie me into it with my legs open and my breasts exposed and you can then proceed to torment me. You can use the whip, or you might enjoy doing what seems impossible, but isn't, and find out where, and how deep, you can put your fist. And then there is this impressive collection of what are generally called "dildos"." Here she picked up one of the leather phalluses. Then she picked up one of the strange cones. "Actually, they usually call these things "butt plugs". Care to guess why?" she smirked.

"After the tongueing you gave us both earlier today I think I can guess. But don't they stretch you going in? They look painful..." said Luna.

"They can be." replied Zellas. "Sometimes that's the point."

"Do you mean to penetrate us?" asked Lina, cringing slightly at the thought of having one of those "things" inside her, in either hole...

"Well, not tonight." was the reply.

"No, tonight is about your pain and humiliation, we get that." stated Luna.

Zellas picked up a small dildo. "Listen, untill you have tried them for yourselves don't judge. Look at this small one here. It's actually the size of a normal erect penis, and with proper excitement it needn't hurt any more than a real one would. Trust me girls, when you are wet and turned on and wanting your lover inside you, there is no pain at all."

She reached back and pulled out a triangular patch of leather with some straps on it and a hole in the middle. "This is a specially designed garment that a woman can wear around her hips with the patch that has the hole to the front. You can then work a dildo through the hole and suddenly, you have a penis. The term for this is a strap on dildo. Once you get the hang of it you can fuck a woman just like a man would, either to love her, or to dominate, even rape, her. Just like a man. And you can put different sizes or lengths in, according to your wishes or your lover's desire. Or, dildos can be used by hand. You can masturbate with them. They can even be hooked up to exotic machines and golems who will do the motions for you if you want to just lie there and have a good long bang!"

"And then there are the pleasures only two women can share, pleasures you'd be foolish to ignore, girls. Have your men, ladies, have them in droves if you want, but don't overlook your own sex when it comes to pleasure. The ideas you have of what's naughty and what's nice are after all only ideas you were raised with. Many people all over this world take great pleasure in what you find hard to contemplate. But it's just a matter of finding out what you like, isn't it?"

Luna and Lina looked at each other, trying not to turn green. "We weren't brought up to think so." one of them said quietly.

"You are right. Lust does take you over." said Luna finally. "But this is wrong."

"Why? What's wrong about it?" asked Zellas.

"It's, well, it's not our way." said Lina, struggling. She wanted to shout out it was a bunch of evil fucking perversion, but her experiences from earlier that day warned her not to upset Zellas too much. Still, how would they ever do the things she wanted them to do?

"Are you sick?" asked Luna quietly.

Zellas nodded. "I am Mazoku. What is right for me may not be right for you after all. But humans play these games too, I had hoped..."

Luna nodded in her turn. "That's the sticking point. We see things as humans do, you see them with Mazoku eyes. You are right, what may not be good for us might be just fine for you, we all need to remember that. Right, got it. Let us start again, Mistress. I will do my best here, you must accept it for what it is. And leave Lina alone if she can't, okay? Can we make that deal?" she asked.

"If your best is good enough, alright. I am forcing the issue a bit, I understand that. If you were my prisoners for life I could take more time with you, so, I will take what I can get and leave it at that, this time." Zellas replied.

Lina piped up "I can do this, I just need guidance, it's my first time." she said, sounding nervous.

Luna smiled. "Well, how about this, we will try our best, and if we are stuck we will ask Mistress about it and she can give us guidance from there. But if we can't do what she wants she has to just put up with it."

Lina nodded.

Luna reached out and said "Let's get started then, shall we? Give me your leash Mistress. You may be our Mistress, but tonight you are also our bitch and you beter remember that."

Zellas handed her leash to Luna, looking grateful. As soon as Luna had it she gave a hard tug and toppled Zellas to her knees. "On all fours, slave." she ordered. Zellas complied.

They started out by taking turn walking their slave around by her leash while making nasty comments about blondes, smokers, and slaves in general. Lina remembered to bite her tongue about large breasts, Luna might not approve...

Then, Luna had Lina stand in front of the slave and let her kiss and lick her boots. As Zellas did so Luna looked around, desperately trying to decide what came next. Her eyes lit upon a riding crop. Oh well, it was worth a try.

She took the crop back to Zellas and stood behind her. "Lower, you scum. Lick the bottoms too." she commanded, then gave Zellas' upturned ass a hard smack. Zellas yelped in pain and surprise, and what sounded suspiciously like pleasure. Luna shrugged, then started to smack Zellas hard and fast. "Come on, I have mops at home that clean better than you do, bitch! Get busy!" she shouted as Zellas doubled her efforts to clean Lina's boots while voluntarily sticking her rapidly reddening ass in the air for more..

Lina gulped at first, then gathered her courage and joined in. "Come on you. You'd think you've never done this before. Are you new to this? Or are we just too much for you already?" she snarled.

And it wasn't all pretend, she did let some of her anger at Zellas come out, as did Luna. As perhaps Zellas intended. As the night wore on the girls got "into it" all too easily and Zellas went from bad to worse, from the riding crop, to an all out whipping, to having her ass, pussy, and tits (the girls didn't want to use any other words) kicked repeatedly untill they were badly bruised and swollen, then eventually whipped, as she was ordered to scream out praise and submission to her two torrmentors.

Eventually, Luna lead her over to the table with the toys. "Hell, yeah, let's do it, I'm in to it now." she said with a wicked smirk. Shge tossed a strap on thingy to Lina and grabbed one for herself. Zellas was "forced" to help them put them on right, then came the choosing of the "instruments" of torture. Luna settled for a dildo about three inches around and nine inches long. Lina decided the two inch around and one foot long modle suited her mood better. And they had decided where they were going too.

Lina went first. She sank to her knees, on a cushion of course, she was the Mistress this time, and ordered the well abused buttocks of Beastmaster to get over there. With little ceremony, and no mercy she began to work her "toy" into the Greater Beast's back passage, and with several hard thrusts managed to sink it full length. Of course all this was accompanied by some rather delicious screams of pain. Lina couldn't help it, she had been hurt by the woman and it felt good to give her some payback. She just hoped Beastmanster wouldn't think turn about was fair play. But for now, much as she hated to admit it, this was exciting.

Luna also seemed to be excited as she laughed "My turn" and positioned Zellas untill she could simply ram her thicker shaft into the other passage. Zellas screamed again and the girls simply went to town on her. After awhile, Luna managed to get her mouth up to the bouncing big breasts of her Mistress/victim, and in revenge for the pain she had given them earlier she bit down hard on the nipple.

"YES!!!" screamed Zellas. "YES MISTRESS LUNA! BITE IT OFF!!!"

Luna was taken aback for a second, then reminded herself who she was torturing. She bit down harder and started grinding her teeth back and forth. it took a bit, but she gave Zellas exactly what she had asked for. The nipple came off in her mouth, Zellas sceamed louder than she ever had before, and there was no denying it, she went into a genuine orgasm that seemed as if it would never stop. It went on for minutes, or atleast it seemed so. Then, most incredible of all, she fainted...

After a minute, Luna spit the severed nipple out and said "Well, that was interesting..."

"Can we stop now?" asked Lina. "Before I throw up?"

Luna said "Your suggestion is acceptable." Lina went to pull out but Luna stopped her and had her undo the harnass instead. So they left the prostrate and bloody form of Zellas, one nipple off, her ass and pussy plugged full, and one last indignity, they took turns trying to revive her by peeing all over her.

It didn't work of course, but it did do for a bit of payback for being forced to clean up after themselves, with themselves. With a shrug, and a smirk, each they left the room. Of course, no sooner had they closed the door then Xellos spoke from the darkness of the hall. "Done, are we?"

"Well, she's fainted and we can't wake her, you tell us." replied Lina, rolling her eyes. She had hoped they might sneak a few minutes of freedom, but no such a chance...

And thus it was they ended up back in their own room. One pleasant change though, Lina's cage had again been made into a soft wonderful bed, and both girls were put into the same cage. And even better, they had food, water, both to drink and to clean up with, and the oh, so nessessary buckets for afterwards.

"Let's not talk about this." said Lina as they peeled off the too tight leather clothes and snuggled into the covers.

"Yeah, I'm wierded out about it all right now too." replied Luna, as she and Lina drifted off to sleep.



CHAPTER 14
xxxxxxxxxx

Lina awoke in the small hours of the morning realising that something, um, unusual was going on. Luna seemed to be asleep, but she was moaning and begging someone for what was obviously sexual relief, and to make it worse, she was pulling Lina close to her in her sleep. Lina lay there for a minute, not sure what to do, then she began to call out to Luna and try to shake her awake. It was harder to do than she had thought it would be, but eventually the bigger girl grogged awake.

"Huhhh" she said. Then she woke up more. "W-what wrong Lina?" she asked.

"It's just that if you are going to rape me I want you to be awake and realising what you are doing." replied Lina.

"What?" said Luna, now fully awake and sitting up. Then "oh gods! My dream, wa I, oh..."

Even though it was dark Lina could just feel Luna's blush. "It's okay sis..." she said.

Luna gulped. "I was dreaming and I was insatiably horney. I was asking someone for release, but I don't know who it was. I, I'm sorry sis, I feel, I feel... horrible to have done that to you. Please forgive me."

"Of course I do, big sister." said Lina quietly. "After what we've been through I can imagine having wierd dreams..." She decided not to tell Luna about her own wierd dreams, dreams of food, dreams that had even found her waking up trying to bite people in her sleep, dreaming she was about to eat something delicious...

Luna gulped out a thank you and tucked in again. Lina did too. She tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. Luna wouldn't let her.

Not that Luna was doing something deliberate, but Lina could feel her sister vibrating with some kind of tension. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing." said Luna, but obviously something was...

"Tell me, please." said Lina.

Luna was silent, then she said, very quietly "Okay, okay. I'm horney still, I want to cum so bad. But I am not alone, I can't jill off in front of you. I, I'm sorry Lina, if I could get out and have a few minutes of privacy..."

Lina gulped. "I understand." she said.

For a time she lay there, trying to sleep, but she realised she couldn't. Not with sis. Not with...

"Luna." she said quietly. "Uh huh?" said Luna eqally quietly. "Now that I'm awake, I realize I'm horney too." said Lina. "Let's relieve ourselves together, then it won't be so bad, or atleast it'll be mutually shameful..."

Luna turned around and faced Lina. "That'll be so wierd..." she said.

"I'm sorry, I just thought..." said Lina, feeling crushed for some reason. Luna hugged her and said "Wierd or not, let's, I need it so bad after this evening, and I don't know why, just too much all at once, I think."

She gave Lina a kiss, then started moving her hand down her own body. Lina returned the kiss, feeling relieved, and also started giving herself pleasure. They soon came to the main event and were rubbing themselves, moaning in pleasure, and even giving each other encouraging little kisses.

Which, instinctively perhaps, became longer as they got closer...

Soon Luna was on the verge. and on the vege, and on the verge. "I, I, can't she said finally, panting. I am still embarassed about being in front of you, Lina..."

Lina was pretty close herself, which is probably why she did what she did next. "Trust me sis, Beastmaster might come in handy after all..." she shispered, then, gently, pushed her sister on to her back and...

"L-Lina, what...?" asked Luna, yeilding to her sister.

"Hey, she's been training me, remember? I want you to get the relief you need, and I want my own, big sister. If we've gone this far let me take you all the way now, and we can hate ourselves later, when things have calmed down."

"Okay..." said Luna, realising, and surrendering, to Lina's proposal.

Lina rolled on top of Luna and gently slipped her thigh between the older girl's legs. In short order they had gotten the hang of it, and Luna and Lina were stimulating each other's womanhood with their thighs. they were making love...

Or atleast having lesbian, incestuous sex...

And doing a lot of kissing and hugging. For some reason they didn't feel ready to go for the breasts, perhaps it didn't seem like total surrender to all out kininess that way.

Anyway, they both finally came and Lina collapsed into Luna's arms. The girls snuggled in together and Luna said "Thank you Lina."

Lina smiled. "Big sister, don't take this wrong, but I love you. I'll do anything you need, anything, even this again, for you, Luna. I hope that when the bad feeling scatch up to us for this we don't stop being sisters, that would hurt so bad."

Luna nodded. "Let's resolve to remember that we both did this of our own free wills." she said. Lina nodded.

They drifted off for a nap.

It was still early when they woke again. Lina was tucked in Luna's arms still and enjoyed it too much to move. Well, she'd have to soon, nature was calling, but not loudly, yet. As she lay there she thought about all that had happened, and she came to a decision. Now, if only Luna wold go along with it.

She finally go up to use the bucket and to wash. Damned cold water...

Luna was right behind her. "Musn't spill this..." she joked. When they were back under the covers Lina built her courage up and spoke to Luna. "Sis, listen. I-I'd like you to do me a favour..."

"Sure, what?" said Luna.

Lina gulped then explained. "I believe it's only a matter of time before Zelas rapes me. she keeps talking about my virginity and how it's hers. I don't want it to be hers, but I also have a real feeling I should be given to someone I love, not taking it myself. I'm sorry, it's something wierd I want, but, would you help me beat her? Since I can't get to Gourry, and it's going to happen anyway, would you do me the honour of being the one to take my virginity? I'd gladly give it to you, but I don't want her to have it, ever. I'm sorry if this is too awful for you, and if you say "No" I won't ask again, I promise."

She gulped and waited for the answer.

Luna pondered for a long time too.

Finally, she spoke. "Under our present circumstrances, what you say makes sense. I have to agree, it's only a matter of time, and I'd feel shattered if I had to lose it to one of those damed leather cocks of hers. Yes, Lina, I'll do it for you. On one condition. You do the same for me. I want to beat her too, and I agree, it should be given to someone you love. I don't have a Gourry of my own, so that definitely leaves you. And it would be my honour to both take yours and give you mine. When do you want this done, and how? I really don't have anything I can use except my fingers. Your fingers would be good enough for me, how about you?

Lina smiled, slid forward and kissed Luna's nose, of all places. "Your fingers will be great, as long as it's you, your body, in mine. And I can't say I don't understand how you feel, so yeah, I'd be happy to be your first one too. As for when, anytime you are ready, I guess. To be honest, I'm still a bit horney from before, so it's up to you."

"You're horney still?" said Luna. "Me too, yeah, no time like the present. Teach me some of Beastmasters tricks okay? I want to be good for you." she added.

Lina smiled, and began to kiss her sister full on the lips. After Luna started shivering with delight Lina moved down. this time, she gathered her courage and took the plunge. she had always been envious of Luna's big rack, now it was time to make friends. Luna gasped and gave an audible moan as Lina began to suckle. "oh gods, Lina, if you weren't my sister I think I'd make you my wife right now and to hell with what's right. It's so good, I never knew..."

Lina took that as a complement and kissed herway down Luna's belly. She paused to tease her navel for a bit and murmur "If not for Gourry, I'd accept, sis. Zellas might have been forcing me, but it's left its mark..." With that she continued her journey down her sisters body, wanting too much to care, only that she and Luna would have pleasure and exchange virginities, that's what mattered.

A bit of teasing and she was there. Her first taste of a real woman. Somehow, it seemed sweeter than the had expected, but she had to admit that Zellas was very close...

Lina ate and ate, enjoying the giving as much as Luna's groans made plain that her big sister was enjoying the getting. Luna gasped and said "S-Sis, I'm going to come soon. Do it then, put your fingers in me as I cum..."

"Uh Huh..." said Lina as she tongued Luna the more, and got her fingers ready.

Luna gave a gasp, a cry, and a scream of delight. Lina shoed forward as carefully as she could, tasted a drop of blood, and knew she had freed her sister. It made her unbelievably happy. She knew she'd never be able to look at Luna the same, but to hell with it. If she was going to be a sex slave prisoner to a monster then she'd give and take pleasure where she could, it made life ust a bit easier. If they ever got free, that wold be the time to work it out...

Luna stopped pulsing and lay still, panting heavily. "L-Lina come here..." she gasped.

Lina came up and Luna gave her an exhausted kiss. "Wanted to know how I tasted..." she joked.

"Honey is now officially bland, compared to you, sis." sighed Lina. She held her fingers up. "Blood, see? You're safe now Luna." she added. Luna took her hand and looked. She smiled. "Thank you Lina..." she said.

After a few minutes she sat up with a big smile. "Okay, my turn. coach me, Lina, I mean it, I want it as good for you as it just was for me."

Lina lay back and said "Well, just start out with kissing, and see where you go from there..." she encouraged.

Luna did just that, and soon the girls were at it again. Now it was Lina's turn to moan and breath as her sister gave her pleasure. Luna also found her way down to Lina's breasts and returned what Lina ahd done to her a short time ago. "Damn, sis, Zellas is right, you ARE hot!" she said at one point. "I'm actually glad that we were thrown in this situation, I like this, 'cause it's you. I can't explain why, but yeah...".

she made her way down, and was eventually enjoying her first taste of a woman as she lapped at Lina and found that her sister was right, honey was now officially bland...

Lina eventually came with a magnificent orgasm, and Luna did as Lina had done, pshing her fingers in at the supreme moment.
The tasted of blood gave her a strange feeling of satisfaction. She had given Lina her saftey...


Afterwards they cuddled and exchanged kisses, then found that although tthey were tired, they didn't want sleep.

"I can't believe how easily that came to us." said Lina at one point. "Too easy, it seems."

"That's been mulling in the back of my mind too, though other things have overshadowed it, he, he,..." chuckled Luna. "But still..."

"It's like we either gave up the will to resist, or were compelled to, somehow. I wish I had my magic still, I could tell if we were charmed somehow.

"I don't sense anything like that and I think Ceiphied in me would..." Luna said, then stoped. She sat up and buried her face in her hands. "Of course. Oldest trick in the book, though maybe it wasn't meant to have us work on each other, but on her. It's the only explanation, they drugged the wine with an aphrodisiac..."

Lina gasped, then lay back with a groan. "That would explain everything..." she said softly. "But, hey, it was good then, it gave us the courage, or need, or whatever, to get our virginities safely out of her reach forever. I don't regret it sis, though I guess I'm relieved we didn't do it to ourselves." she said, smiling. Zellas' plan had backfired that time, he, he, he.



CHAPTER 15
xxxxxxxxxx

Lina and Luna woke again, this time to the opening of the door to their "room" and the entrance of a suspiciously refreshed looking Zellas.

"Babies! Darlings! Thank you for a wonderful time last night! You got in to it a lot faster than most first timers, I am so impressed. We will have to do it again, sometime. How do you feel this morning?" she called out sounding like they had just had a soothing day at the spa or something...

"Sleepy..." muttered Luna as she sat up.

"...Mistress." added Lina, remembering who they were talking to.

Zellas gave a laugh and walked to the cage. "Well, now, what's going to be on the agenda for today, I wonder? I know, let's get you water so you can wash, then a nice breakfast perhaps?" She clapped her hands and servants with buckets of wash water, basins, and towels appeared.

You'd almost think it was planned...

The girls sighed and realised they were getting used to their captivity as they began to wash without worrying that they were being watched. Or that Zellas obviously liked what she saw.

Until, of course, she saw...

"Wait." she said in concern, as she walked up to Luna. Before the tall girl could do anything the monster stuck her hand through the bars and pulled Luna to the side of cage. Zellas forced her legs open and looked perplexed, then suspicious. She gave Luna a hard look then quickly went to the other side of the cage. "Lina-dear. Come here." she ordered.

Lina hesitated, then slowly obeyed. Now what?

Her legs were parted too...

"Why do you both have blood on your thighs?" asked the Greater Beast.

Luna frowned and quickly washed. Lina cringed and said "That time of the month?"

"You think I'm a fool?" snapped Zellas. "I know what menstrual blood looks like, this is..."

Her eyes went wide. "This is virgin's blood..." she said finally. "What have you two done?"

"What did you expect?" said Luna, shrugging. "After last night we realized it was only a matter of time before you deflowered us by raping us, so, since we didn't have a man, we gave our virginities to someone who we loved, and who loved us, namely each other. If you don't like it, next time, don't drug the wine..."

Zelas gave her a curious look.

"You mean that you both still have the will to resist after all?" she asked quietly, dangerously even.

"Do you have any idea how important it is to us who takes our virginity?" asked Lina, also quietly.

"Did I not say you could give yours to me when you were ready, Lina Inverse?" asked Zellas, again sounding dangerous.

"Yes, Mistress, but I have come to fear you wouldn't wait long, that you would twist it like you did with the whipping, and besides, you made no such promise to Luna. I couldn't stand her being raped and me still being a virgin." the smaller girl said, still speaking quietly.

Zellas stared at them for a long time. Finally she said "I can't forgive this. You two are to learn how to submit, obey even, and this is rebellion at a subtil level. You will have to be punished, but how?"

"Rebellion, maybe, but damn it all, we don't like being poked against our wills." said Luna, a bit huffily.

"And I wanted to give myself to Gourry, not you, Mistress, you knew that." added Lina, sounding more passionate this time.

Zellas thought, then smiled, wickedly. "Out of your own mouths, let it be so." she turned to Xellos who had come in with her and said "Get the pit ready for dear Luna."

"That will take until this afternoon, Mistress, they will need time to gather." Xellos replied ominously.

"Fine by me." said Zellas. "I will start with Lina-dear." She smiled, almost happily.

It was terribly psychopathic to see...

Zellas went to the door. She then turned and looked at Lina, her evil grin sending shivers up and down the petite mage's spine. Then she morphed...

And turned into...

Lina...

"I'll let you watch when the time comes." she said, in Lina's voice.

"W-watch what?" cried Lina.

Zellas just laughed, and left.

Lina and Luna looked at each other.

Suddenly ZellasLina popped her head back in the room. "Oh, by the way, dear Luna, there was nothing done to that wine, it was just plain old spiced wine..."

Then she was gone, again.

"W-what's going to happen?" asked Lina.

"You'll see." smirked Xellos as he gathered up the used buckets of waste and wash water and gave the girls new ones. Then he was gone too.

"Not drugged?" said Lina, very quietly.

"She's lying, she has to be." said a trembling Luna. "Otherwise, oh, gods, what have I done?"

Instinctively the girls hugged each other. Lina said "I don't mind sis, something got to us if it wasn't a drug. And I'm still glad you took my virginity. Thank you."

Luna hugged her even tighter and said "It was an honour Lina, it really was. And I am grateful to you for doing the same for me.I'd have felt sullied forlife if it had been her. thanlk you." She was sorry fora bit then said "I, I'm sorry if there were no drugs, I'll have to think on that, but I felt so needy, like you said, something happened..."

Lina replied "We were not dishonoured by it."Brave words, but it was a bit hard to tell if she meant it or not...

A few minutes passed, then, suddenly, a shadow projection appeared in the room in front of them.

"GOURRY!" shouted Lina at the image in front of them.

"He can't hear you, sis..." said Luna.

Lina could only stare. Gourry had his shirt off and was obviously doing some exercises. His skin glestened with sweat and his tough muscles rippled.

"Is he a man or a god?" asked an opened mouthed Luna.

"Huh?" said Lina, also staring.

"I knew he was handsome, but this, oh gods sis, you are sooooo lucky. He's physically perfect..." said Luna.

Lina turned her head. "What?"

Luna shook her head, and said "Sorry, sis, automatic reaction when I see a god, I drool. It's called being a woman. Did you never?"

Lina frowned at the sister, then realised what Luna was doing.

"Yeah, at first, before I realised what a yoghurt brained jellyfish he was." she said.

"So you do love him then?"

Lina nodded. "With all my heart, and for all my life." she replied.

"You are so lucky. I'm too picky I think, but he's someone I'd be happy to date. If you ever, ever get tired of him, send him my way, okay?" said her sister.

"Sis, you're freaking me out..." said Lina.

"No, it's okay, I don't want to take him from you, he's yours." said Luna. "But he's so beautiful. Does he have a brother?" she added, trying to joke a bit.

"He's dead." said Lina softly.

"Oh. Bugger. For so many reasons..." said Luna. Then she smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, Lina, I don't mean this personally, but pretty boys turn my head, always have. I'll screw it back on straight now, please, I'd never hurt you by taking someone you love away from you. Okay?"

Lina smiled back. "I understand, Luna, trust me, I do."

Gourry was done his exercise, and was standing there, panting, his broad chest rising and falling in an enticing way. Lina gave her head a shake. Well, at least she realised she wasn't a lesbian for sure, now...

There was a knock on the door. The girls turned to look at their dungeon dor, then Gouury said "Yes? Come in..." It had been his door...

Lina gave a gasp as, well, she entered the room. Okay, it was ZellasLina, but the way Gourry's face lit up it was plain he had been fooled.

"Lina!" he said. "Oh thank the gods, Lina. But, no one said, what are you doing here? Hey! Did you escape?"

ZellasLina ran to him and grabbed him into a big hug. "Are you kidding?" she said. "I wish. There may be a way out, but I haven't found it, yet." She looked Gourry in the eyes and said "I've been being a good girl, Gourry. There isn't much else I can do. But Mistress Zellas said I could have the morning with you as a treat, so, here I am."

"What should we do?" asked Gourry quietly.

"Hold me." said ZellasLina. "I need to feel human contact so badly, Gourry. It's not like we are alone on the open road with places to go and people to fireball, I'm helpless and alone here, so just hold me."

"Hey! That's MY line!" said Lina.

"That's why she's using it.' said Luna.

Gourry held ZellasLina and gazed tenderly down at her. She gazed back up, just as tenderly. After a bit she whispered "Kiss me..."

Lina sobbed as Gourry complied and a deep, tender kiss developed in front of the two prisoners.

"That's MY kiss..." sobbed Lina.

Luna gave her a hug, then let go."I'm sorry, after last night you must..."

"It's okay, sis..." said Lina, returning the hug.

The kiss deepened and then it finally stopped. "Gourry, listen, Mistress hasn't been nice to me. She's, well, she's uh..."

"Has she hurt you?" asked Gourry all concerned and looking fierce.

"N-no, well, yes, but not like you are thinking." ZellasLina broke the hug and turned away as if struggling with emotions. Gourry hugged her and said "Hey, it'll be okay, tell me."

ZellasLina began to cry. "She's, she's a lesbian, Gourry. Do you know what that is?"

Gourry pondered. "A citizen of the Greek Island of Lesbos?" he finally asked.

ZellasLina frownd and gave Gourry a to Lina like smackdown. "Yes! But what else is it, smartass?" she shouted.

"Leave him alone! Only I get to hit him for being a jellyfish, bitch!" Lina shouted from her cage.

"I don't know..." replied Gourry.

"It's a woman who has sex with other women for love." replied ZellasLina.

"Oh." said Gourry. He paused then said "I forget what we called them in Elemikia, Sappho something or others..." he explained.

ZellasLina sank into another hug. "I, I should have known that, I'm sorry. Listen Gourry, whatever name you use, Zellas is one of those, and she's been picking on me. I've been a good girl, but it means I've had to... please her... like that..."

A tear fell, then several, and ZellasLina pushed away from Gourry. "You shouldn't touch me, I'm so dirty..." she wailed.

"Never! Not if she's forcing you." said Gourry, grabbing her into a fiece protective hug that he refused to let her go from.

"R-really? You can forgive me?" sobbed ZellasLina, laying on the tears for Gourry, who responded beautifully and drew her in closer. "I don't blame you to begin with, there's nothing to forgive. But I will hate her forever for making you cry." he said.

ZellasLina reached back and gave him a long, long, deep kiss.

By now Lina was crying as Luna held her. "Sh-she does know how to hurt me..." she sobed. "That's my kiss. Oh gods, Gourry, can you really not see?"

Apparently not. ZellasLina kissed Gourry some more then quietly said "Gourry, listen tome, please don't be upset with what I'm about to say."

Gourry nodded.

"I, I love you Gourry." the mazoku clone said, lying to his face. "I want to be your wife."

Gourry smiled happily too. "I love you too, Lina. I want to marry you."

ZellasLina gave him another kiss then said "I'm afraid of one thing, Gourry, that one of these days soon she's going to enter me. D-do you know what I mean?"

"Uh, like a ghost trying to take possession of you or something?" Gourry asked.

ZellasLina turned away sadly. "No, I mean she's going to enter my body with her fingers or something even worse. She's going to take my virginity, Gourry, I can feel it. But, I'm yours Gourry, it belongs to you." She gave a little cry, and Gourry, believing her, hugged her to his broad chest.

Lina was struck dumb by the audacity of the BeastMaster, and Luna quietly said "Oh, no..."

"What can be done?"asked Gourry, innocently.

ZellasLina looked up, timidly. "We may never get another chance Gourry. Let me give it to you now, let me become your wife properly. I can deal with whatever I need to afterwards, but please, there might not be another opportunity like this again, before it is too late. Love me, Gourry. Please, love me now."

Gourry looked a bit stunned. He gave ZellasLina a long look. Real Lina found herself hoping that perhaps he'd see through her...

"A-are you sure, Lina? I mean, really sure?" he asked, quietly.

"Yes, my Jellyfish, I am more sure of this than of anything else in the world, except my love for you." ZellasLina gulped back.

"Sis, she's had ten thousand years or more to practice..." said Luna, hoping to soften the blow.

Lina nodded. "Go ahead Gourry, show me how it would have been if we had been able to do it the right way..." she whispered, hugging her sister hard. She could not tear her eyes away.

Gourry looked puzzled, but he let ZellasLina slowly start to kiss him more and more intently. He carried the woman he thought was his love to the bed and they kissed and cuddled some more. ZellasLina gave an encouraging little moan. It was delicate really, but Gourry instinctively relised his love's need and began to kiss his way down her neck, and started to fumble with her clothes. Soon they were open and he looked at her small chest. he looked down and smiled.

"D-do you like what you see?"ZellasLina asked timidly.

"Flat." said Gourry. "And perfect." he added. he looked at her, grinning sheepishly. "I have been trying to say that all along, Lina, but you usually hit me before then. I like small breasts, I always have. Not that I hate big ones, it's just, I don't know, these ones, their great!"

ZellaLina gave Gourry a strange look. Ah, so she hadn't know about that? "You do?" she asked. "You show it strangely, but it's you, I'll get used toit,if you show me how great they are..." she coaxed.

Gourry needed no second invitation, but was all over ZellasLina, sucking and suckling, kissing and fondling. "Oh GODS!" moaned ZellasLina in obvious pleasure. Well, she had liked it when her usual boobs were sucked, why not now? He worked his way down, and then bypassed the red tuft between the girl's legs and soon had kissed his way to her toes, which he proceeded to tenderly kiss and suck on.

"Y-you like my toes?" asked ZellasLina,sounding puzzled.

"I heard girls really like it when you suck on them." Gourry replied.

ZellasLina giggled. "You're right, and I never knew it. That's making me hotter you know, but I like it."

"Huh?" said Lina in her cage. "Toes? What the hell?"

"Gourry's thinking of things to pleaws you." said Luna. "Don;t hate him sis, he doesn't realise..."

"I don;t hate him, and I never will!" interupted Lina. She looked at Zellas and growled. "I know he's been tricked. But her, oh let me have my power back, just long enough to cast one all poweful spell..."

"Easy sis, the day will come, but patients must rule here, no matter how bad it is." was the reply.

"You are right..." said Lina. With that she got a grip, and began to dry her eyes. BeastMaster was not going to get the better of her, not even with this.

By now, with ZellasLina's coaxing, Gourry was slowly and erotically kissing his way up the inner legs. then the thighs, and his partner began to make little high pitch moaning noises of obvious pleasure. "Shes; got your style, sis."said Luna.

"I know, I know!" snapped Lina back.

Soon, Gourry reached, well, the spot, heaven on earth, the object of his heart's desire, aka the pussy...

"Oh GODS!" Gourry, Yes, do me like that!" gasped ZellasLina as Gourry began to kiss, then tongue, her. She gave a soft cry of pleasure and began to writhe. "P-put it in me, Gourry, I want to have you in me now, let my first time be with you making me a woman..."she plead softly.

Gourry looked up. "Are you sure?" he asked. ZellasLina nodded.

Gourry stood up and undressed quickly. ZellasLina moved over to his semi-erect manhood and took it gently in her hands. "Oh, goussy, I've never seen it like this..."

"Huh?" said Gourry.

"So close and getting ready for me, I mean." explained ZellasLina. "I-I'll do something I've heard helpd get a guy ready, tell me if I'm doing okay?" she asked, then, clumbsily, ZellasLina began to use her mouth on Gourry. "Oh! That's good Lina, you are doing fine..." he said, huskily, as his erection very obviously came to its full potential.

"You ever...?" asked Luna

"No. We've been very pure." said Lina. Then she added "Because I knew that if I EVER touched him in a sexual way we'd have become man and wife instantly."

"He'd not be able to control himself?" Luna asked.

"Who knows about him?" admitted Lina sheepishly. Then she went on. "No, Gourry got it right a long time ago. He realised he could probably get me to go to bed with him any time he wanted, but after that I'd probably leave him. He wants me forever, so he knew to wait until I came to him. And I was just about ready to when this happened. Damn her to hell, she's playing the part perfectly, that's why he's fooled."

Luna put her arm around Lina. "Look sis, since he thinks it's you he's trying to please you so much. Please don't change your mind about forgiving him, he's perfect for you."

Lina smiled softly. "When we get out of here, the first marriage temple we find, we're going in, then we are going to spend the rest of our lives doing this properly."

The girls were interupted by a gasp as ZellasLina stopped her oral temptation and lay back on the bed. "Now Gourry, please, I need you now..." she gasped.

Gourry got into position, lined up, and gently asked "Are you ready, Lina?"

The girl on the bed nodded. There was a quick, gently thrust, and she gave a gasp. Gourry stopped for a minute. "Okay?" he asked.

ZellasLina reached down and when she came back there was a bit of blood on her fingers. "There, it's yours now..." she said with a big, soft smile. After a few more seconds she began to wiggle. "Okay Gourry, love me..."

Gourry began to rock slowly back and forth, sliding in and out of the girl he thought was Lina, smiling tenderly down at her. Responding to her cues he picked up speed and intensity as she indicated and soon she was moaning in obvious pleasure. "Yes, Gourry, yes, so beautiful..."

A few minutes later she began to vibrate and then she clamped her legs round his buttocks, pulling him in deeply. As she did so she gave a little cry and began to buck rhythmically. "I, oh, GODS!" she screamed, arching back, then fell back panting. "Oh - oh - so - good..." came out in gasps.

Gourry looked down on her with a look of awe. And was that a tear in his eye? "Lina, you've never looked so beautiful..." he said, reverently.

ZellasLina panted fora minute then looked up and said,softly "Really? God. Now, show me what it's like."

Gourry shook his head. "Hey?"

"Do I have to smack you? Now?" she said. "It's your turn, and I want you to show me how beautiful it is when someone you love comes."

"Oh! Okay." chuckled Gourry. he resumed his position on top of Lina and resumed his thrusting in and out. After a couple of minutes his breath was hard and he was thrusting purposefully.

"I - I can feel it getting so big in side!" gasped ZellasLina.

Gourry started to tremble. "L - Lina... l-love you..." he gasped, then he exploded.

Lina gasped again. "Your cum, it's inside me i can feel it. Fill me up Gourry, oh by all the holy gods, fill me up!" she said excitedly as Gourry pumped himself out.

Finally he collapsed on to her and they hugged for a long time. then they cuddled and kissed. Finally, they parted, after Gourry had gone limp again.

Alas, there came a knock on the door shortly after that and Xellos voice was heard "Lina, sorry, but Mistress wants you, it's time to tend to Miss Luna..."

ZellasLina sat up. "Oh, not now..." she moaned. Gourry sat up and kissed her. "Go now, don't get into trouble, who knows when, or if, she'll let you come back." he said softly.

The girl nodded, gave him one more kiss and got up. She dressed quickly, then grabbed a washcloth from the stand and plunged it into some cold water, giving herself a quick clean. "This is sticky." she smiled. "But I love you and I want it again. Thank you Gourry." she said quietly.

There was another knock, and she ran to the door and opened it. "C-coming, I'm sorry, Lord Xellos." she said, going out. The door closed. The projection lasted a minute more, just long enough for real Lina to see Gourry give a silent tear. "Lina, this was beautiful, but it should have been done on our wedding day..." he said quietly.

Then the image stopped.

Lina was hugging Luna again, silent tears again trickling down her cheeks. "We have to get out of here..." she said quietly.

 

Previous          Next

Go Back To Archive