Author:  Naga Fan
Title:  Lina x Zellas  Chapters 16-20

 
Chapters
1-5 6-10 11-15 16 17 18
19 20 21-25 26-30 31-32  

 

CHAPTER 16
xxxxxxxxxx

A short time later the dungeon door opened again and ZellasLina walked in, looking like the cat that ate several canaries. "Well? Aren't you going to thank me, Lina-dear? Now Gourry need never know of your rebellious little secret! And he's had so many years of wanting you, you should be ashamed Lina-dear, leaving a beautiful man like that waiting all this time. I'm warning you Lina-dear, if you make him wait any longer, I'm going to take him away from you. He can have me any time and any way he wants to." she said, with a wicked laugh.

"He's MINE!" hissed Lina. "You leave him alone!"

"Make me." said ZellasLina, sneering.

"Quite a change from loving girls, isn't it?" asked Luna, perhaps a bit snidely...

"Oh? Didn't I tell you I'm a fully functioning bi-sexual? Oh I guess not, my bad." teased ZellasLina.

"I-If you don't mind, can I have my form back?" said Lina, looking crushed, despite herself.

ZellasLina smiled, glowed, and morphed back into Zellas. "Better?" she coo'd.

Lina nodded and then bowed her head. "Thank you..." she said softly.

"Here's the deal Lina-dear, behave yourself, or who knows what'll happen between you and Gourry next?" smirked Zellas.

"I don't want to know, Mistress, please, let us be, let him be, I will be good for you..." said Lina quietly, defeatedly...

"It was the virginity, nothing else, Mistress." said Luna, as she held Lina protectively.

"No, you are doing it again, right now, dear Luna. You have to let Lina-dear deal with her own fate, even if it means standing by and doing nothing. Then I will know you have submitted. So, let's deal with you, now, and see if you can eventually learn anything." The cage clicked open. "Get out." ordered the GeaterBeast.

"W-what kind of monster won't let a girl support her own sister when she's hurt and scared? How well do you really understand us?" said Luna with a frown, not moving.

"One who understands humans better than most humans do, dear Luna. Proof? I am not having you dragged out of the cage, but I am giving you one more chance to do it yourself, becuase I know you are in a turmoil of the mind. A human ruler would be beating you right now. So, let's get this learning moment underway, and please, get out of the cage..." responded Zellas.

"Sis..." started Lina.

"The same applies to you, Lina-dear." warned Zellas.

Lina got it and stood there, trying to be demure. She also stopped talking.

Luna nodded, reluctantly. "Let's get this over with..."she sighed, and stepped out of the cage.

"You come too, Lina-dear." said Zellas. Lina came out of the cage.

Servants came forward and gave Lina clothes to put on. What the hell, a maid now? Luna was bound in chains and left naked. They were led from the chamber. Zellas went first, Lina was quickly guided into a submissive position following her several paces back, then came the perpetually smiling Xellos and the prisoner detail.

The walk was both too long, and not long enough. Eventually they passed trhough a door and were outside in what looked to be a sort of ampitheater. In the middle was what could only be described as a sort of a ground level punishment stock. It was kind of strange though. It had three holes in it, and there was a kind of a low trestle off of one side of it. Actually she could see it was joined to the stocks, so it was part of the device. But what the hell?

"Make her assume the position." ordered Zellas with no build up.

Luna was roughly taken to the device and made to kneel before the trestle. She was then bent over it and her head and hands secured in the stocks. She snarled in frustration. Anotjher board that Lina hadn't seen at first was used to bind her ankles so that her legs were open. So, Luna was held down in the stocks with her legs open and her ass in the air, ready for whatever BeastMaster was going to do to it.

"Elaborate way to prepare me for a spanking isn't it?" asked Luna, trying to be brave.

Zellas smiled. "Who said anything about a spanking, dear Luna? In fact, who said anything about getting hit at all? I am punishing you two according to the words from your mouth, remember? Lina made it plain gave up her virginity to you to deny it to me, because she wanted Gourry. Illogical, but what can I say? So she had to watch as Gourry deflowered someone else. You snarled something ridiculous about not being poked against your will, so, guess what your punishment is?"

Luna trembled."Damn you, I'm to be gang raped, aren't I?"

Zellas laughed. "And how. I'm going to show you what poking is really like dear Luna, then you can decide if what I wanted was so bad." She turned to her priest. "Xellos, release the hounds..."

"What?" said Luna, sounding shocked. A door sprang open somewhere and there was a padding of feet, then literally dozens of wolves all entered the arena. It took no time at all to realise they were all male...

"Do you know about wolves, dear Luna? The top male and the top female are the only ones to mate. The rest help support them and raise the cubs. An efficient system, but it sure leaves a lot of frustrated lower males. Every now and again I feel pity on them and like to give them a release for their pent up frustrations. It's ever so much fun for them, they are so eager, and they return again and again for more..." explained Zellas, helpfully.

She was interupted by a hight keening sound that quickly turned into an ear splitting scream of pure fear. Luna almost ripped the stocks from the ground as she suddenly broke into a panic at the thought...

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n... not by animals..." she mouthed, barely getting the words out.

"Who else? I'm not good enough for you, and you obviously enjoy people too much, you even did your own sister... Oh my dear, dear Luna, you do need to be punished..." smirked Zellas.

Luna did something Lina never ever thought she could do.

She lost it...

And she hadn't even been touched yet...

She begged most pitifully, promising eternal servitude to Zellas if she would spare her, and crying in profound terror. It seemed that Zellas had found a secret phobia in the Knight of Ceiphied...

And then Lina got in on it. She threw herself at Zellas feet, hugging them and kissing them. "Mistress. Please, don't do this. I'll take Luna's punishment, let the wolves rape me while she watches! Please, Mistress that will be enough for her, don't do this,. You want her broken, I know, but this will shatter her and she will be no good to you at all..." she plead. It was difficult to tell which sister was crying the hardest.

Zellas looked over to Xellos and gave him a smirk.

She looked to Lina and then to Luna and said sternly "Against my better judgement and ten thousand years of practice, I will give you both one last chance. Get this straight though. You will do whatever you are told and not interfere if I am doing something with the other one, no matter what it is, good or bad, got it? And if either of you fail in anyway, well, you will get to watch as the other one is punished in your stead. So, Lina, screw up again and Luna will be back here with no mercy. And if Luna fails Lina will get to watch as I do all sorts of things to Gourry. They may be pleasant, they may be terrible. For example, men can be raped too, that's why they have asses. So, absolute obedience from here on in, or else. This is your last chance. Got it?"

Lina kissed Zellas' feet repeatedly and kept saying " Yes Mistress, yes Mistress..." Luna cried and cried and managed to blurt out "You will have no more cause to complain Mistress, please forgive us..."

Zellas smiled. She looked softly at the wolves. There were howls of protest, but they eventually slunk off...



CHAPTER 17
xxxxxxxxxx

Lina and Luna worked their very hardest the rest of that day. They went to bed tired, and were roused in the morning to do more. They made sure the palace was very clean indeed. They barely talked, they were too shaken, and ashamed, though Luna did thank Lina very emotionally that first night. You could tell they had both lost some of their spirit.

On the third day the girls were slowly cleaning down the main staircase, Lina on one side, and Luna on the other. Lina had bent over to reach the bottom of a post when she suddenly sensed someone behind her.

"You are quite the worker these days, Lina-dear." said Zellas quietly.

Lina gulped. "Please Mistress, have I been good enough?" she asked. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Luna noticing, and not noticing...

"Very good. I think it's time for a treat..." Zellas said softly, as she started to fondle Lina's butt.

"If it pleases you, Mistress..." replied Lina as demurely as she could.

Zellas wasted no time.She flipped Lina's uniform up and exposed her nakedness. With a sigh of pleasure she lowered herself down to where she could reach Lina's womanhood and began to kiss it. "You must be good now Lina-dear. I have missed you so much..." Lina was good, and moaned softly as Zellas began to expertly administer her tongue. Lina decided not to ask why ther was no foreplay this time...

After she was definitley turned on Zellas stopped. Lina moaned in dissapointment, but accepted.

Zellas looked over and said "Join us, dear Luna..." Luna gulped, but bowed her head and came over, obediently.

Beastmaster had her get on her hands and knees and take up with Lina where she had left off. Then the GreaterBeast went behind Luna and began to lick her. Soon the two girls were moaning as they let the pleasure course through them, no more thought of resistance in their hearts. After a time they were directed into a "sixtynine", and with Zellas' coaching they brought each other to orgasm.

Zellas smiled. "Now for a treat." she said, removing her own garment. "Who's first? Let me think..."

She smiled."Lina-dear, it's only fair you go first, after all, this is inspired by your Gourry. Have you ever heard of Futa magic?"

Lina shook her head "No." She looked fearful, what was this?

"Watch here." ordered Zellas, indicating her womanhood. Lina did, and after a few seconds she gave a gasp as what could only be described as a phallus of sorts grew from Beastmaster.

"No balls, sorry." said the Greater Beast. But the size and shape is exactly that of Gourry's. I thought it only fair that you should get some of what I took from you back. This is not meant as an insult, Little Lina." she explained gently, rolling Lina onto her back and settling in on top of her with a kiss. Now there was foreplay and plenty of it. Luna quietly resumed her dusting and left Lina to the Mistress. And the mistress put her through her paces too. Lina made no objection, no matter what she thought inside about Zellas being about to enter her with an imitation of Gourry. But it had to hurt.

Lina surrendered to Zellas and soon her desire was built up again. Now Zellas positioned her and with a little thrust, Lina was entered for the first time in her life. Her fears had come true, but not quite as she had imagined. Still, Zellas had "taken" her now. And still she didn't object. This was better than what awaited Luna if she was bad. She let her body do it's thing, and soon enough she was brought to her second orgasm. If anything it was more solid and pleasurable than the first one was. It certainly left her gasping as she floated on a pink cloud...

As she did so, Zellas thrust a bit harder, and in a minute she too exploded in an orgasm.

Literally.

Lina could feel her cum inside. She didn't ask, she didn't want to know. "D-did I give you some pleasure, Mistress?" she asked instead, in an almost kittenish voice.

"Oh Lina-dear, how do you describe perfection?" whispered Zellas.

After a bit she withdrew from Lina and called out a mischevious "Oh Luna, be a dear and come here..." Luna had dusted her way to the bottom of the staircase by now, She nodded and came back up to the landing where Zellas and Lina were.

Soon enough Luna found herself on her back too, responding passionately to Zellas, or at least faking it really well. In her turn she too was penetrated and brought to orgasm...

When it was over Zellas looked very pleased. "Now you are being obedient!" she enthused, then called "Xellos." When the Trickster arrived she said "That business we discussed. I do believe it's time..." He bowed and then took the girls in hand.

"My my, how things have changed. You have done so well in the last few days. Well, well. Listen, you are going to be fed now, then bathed and changed and then Mistress has something very special indeed for you this afternoon. So, keep on being good." he said as he led them to the servants dining hall. Luna flashed a puzzled, worried look to Lina who gave one back. They said nothing. They tried to exchange pleasantries as they ate, then it was off to the dungeon, again.

When they got there they found the tubs set up. They were given a long perfumed soak, and a luxurious rub down that they could almost but not quite relax enough to enjoy as they worried about what ws coming next. There was a lot of sugar going on to this pill they both realised, but still they didn't speak. What was the point. They had to obey, no matter what.

Finally they were dressed, first with proper underwear this time, and then they were given what only could be wedding dresses. Lina's was white with a faint undertone of pastel pink. It seemed she's never be free of pink...

Luna's was also white, and had a faint undertone of lavender. Somehow purple was her colour it seemed...

But the dresses were beautiful, and that's what made it hurt the worse inside. Zellas was obviously mocking them. Were they to be married to each other? They were made up, and even given veils and bouquets of roses. Just what any girl about to be forcibly married in a dungeon could want...

It seemed totally bizzare when sedan chairs arrived and they were carried to the great hall, then to a place they had never been before. It could only be called a Throne Room!!!

And sitting on her throne was GreaterBeast ZellasMetallium! Now she looked regal indeed. She wore a tiara, and robes of state. Her cigarette was gone, or atleast it had been morphed into her slender and elegant bejewelled scepter. And there were flowers everywhere, the room was all decked out for a festival!

But Lina hardly noticed as she saw someone standing in front of the throne. It was a man, and he had what could best be described as a tuxedo on, without the tacky mask, ofcourse...

The groom...

Lina looked closer...

Oh GODS! It was Gourry!

She stopped, stunned, and had to be gently prodded along by Xellos who seemed to be acting as the father figure here. The girls walked up the aisle as some sort of music played, but they were so overwhelmed by all that was happening that they could hardly take it all in. What mockery was this in aid of?

They arrived and Gourry gasped "Lina?" as he saw her. She was, after all, beautiful, in the drop dead gorgeous way. Xellos had no problem getting him to link arms with Lina, but he had to be coaxed into taking Luna's arm too. They all looked at each other. The girls were too afraid to speak, and Gouury was too puzzled to.

So, Beastmaster did. "Well, unusuall, no doubt, and I've not prepared anyone, so a surprise? Of course. But, here's the thing. You girls have finally become obedient, and I need you to continue to practice that. But you have become too afraid of me, you need a break. Still, because of it's intensly personal nature, I want to use sex as your training activity. Solution? Give you partners you can live with, not just cravenly serve. So, I give you Gourry, and, each other. And to make it better, I am marrying you to each other. I am ruler here, it is perfectly legal." she explained.

"What???" asked Gourry.

"Don't worry, while you are here, it is fine. And when you go home? I looked in to it." Zellas went on. "It seems that Zephilia has no law limiting a man to one wife, though there is the social custom that most people follow to practice monogamy. When you are successful, you can all go home together." she smiled. "Now listen Gourry, I know you love Lina and I know she loves you, so the two of you won't have any problem together. But don't forget poor Luna, she also needs. And I have chosen you to be the one to provide for her. I know, I know, it's a shock, and not what you had planned. Well, being here on Wolfpack island wasn't what was planned either, was it? If you want off, the girls have to be prepared for their mission. And to do that they have to practice obedience. And the best obedience for my purpose is that of a dutiful wife to her husband. Add the twist that they've got to share, and they will be even more obediant. And then there is the matter of their taste for each other..."

Gourry's eyes bugged out and he seemed to be on the verge of collapse.

"The girls will explain all, in their own way, Gourry, don't worry."

She then addressed the sisters. "Lina-dear and my dear Luna, you want out? Then you must accept this. For now, as long as you serve me, you are married to Gourry, the both of you. You are also married to each other. You will each give Gourry one orgasm a day, and receive one from him as well. You will also give each other one orgasm a day. There will be no discussion, and if one of you fails the other two will be punished severely in your stead. Be obediant and you will be rewarded, and eventually sent on your mission. Then, freedom! Do you all understand?"

The three humans looked at each other. They were stunned and confused, but they knew the threat and the promise were real. In the end they each said "I do."

""I do" has been said." smiled Zellas. "Now Gourry, the rings, if you please."

"Huh?" said Lina.

Gourry gulped and fished two little boxes out of his pocket, one with a red top, and one in purple. He opened the red one first. "Um, Lina, this is to be yours." he said quietly taking out the most elegantly made ruby ring she had ever seen. And not just a common ruby, this was a rare star ruby, properly cut in half, and with the rarest of all phenomenones, the much valued silken sheen...

For a second the merchant's daughter in her woke up. By the nine hells, that stone was worth more than half of Zephilia city! Oh shit! She felt a bit staggered.

Now Gourry turned to Luna and opened the purple topped box. "Luna, here is the ring for you." he said and placed on her finger a ring that clearly bore the mate to Lina's stone. "Pretty." she said, looking stunned. Despite her bangs you could see Luna's eyes getting enormously big. But then, she too was a merchant's daughter. "Y-you could buy over half of Zefilia City with this..." she said, stunned.

"Yes, and the other half is with Lina's ring." responded Zellas with a smirk. The mazoku Lady went on "Well, now, isn't this all proper and in order. "I do" has been said and rings have been given, there's only one thing left to do. I now pronounce you wife and wife, and also man and wives. I now send you to Gourry's room so you may celebrate. Good behavious will result in being left alone and being given grounds privelages. Bad behaviour will see you back in the dungeon, or even the pit. Now, please, come into the formal dining room where a banquet is laid out. Please eat and drink your fill, then you will be taken to the room."

They shuffled to the room, and they did eat and drink, but it was all so bizzare they couldn't enjoy it as they would have if it was a regular wedding. The eventually ended up in Gourry's little room, now made smaller by someone sticking a bigger bed into it. At least they would all fit...

Gourry sat on the bed with the girls on either side of him. "Lina?" he asked softly. Unable to help herself, Lina's dam finally burst and she could do nothing but hug Gourry and weep and weep. Of course, this released Luna as well, and she also ended up in Gourry's embrace, crying as well. Eventually they cried themselves out and were exhausted. There being nothing else to do, they all went to sleep.

But obviously, things would have to be worked out in the morning...



CHAPTER 18
xxxxxxxxxx

When they woke in the morning the girls were lying next to Gourry, one on each side. The blond warrior found it hard to move, it was like being very sweetly pinned down somehow. But when Lina woke up and kissed his cheek he decided he'd stay there forever if need be.

Fortunately that wasn't the case, and soon they were all up. The girls were still in their wedding gowns and Gourry still had his tuxedo on. Lina took a long moment to look at her ring. Somehow, that's what made it all real to her. Luna gently took Lina's hand and looked at the ring as well, comparing it with her own. "It really happened, didn't it, sis?" she asked.

"Uh huh." replied Lina. They looked at Gourry. We need to tell him everything, I'm afraid." said Luna.

Lina nodded. "I'll start." she said.

It took most of the early morning to get the story told, and explained. Some things were new to Gourry, some things he had, surprisingly, heard heard from Zellas. Apparently she would show up from time to time to cry on Gourry's shoulder about how Lina and Luna were making it hard on themselves and why couldn't they just behave?. Gourry had always tried to console her and recommend a gentle approach when dealing with the girls, though he had his suspicions that nothing of the sort would happen. Still, he had always suspected she was toying with him, and never knew what, if anything, to believe of her tales. He knew Lina would do what was right.

"Told you you got a good one." smiled Luna.

"We did." sighed Lina back.

"No, Lina, I can't, it's you he loves, and besides, I don't know him well enought to actually love him either. What are we going to do?" said Luna, showing herselfto be a bit afraid.

"We do as we are told." replied Lina with unusual firmness. "I know it is hateful, but it is nothing as bad as the pit, Luna. I can bear this. I know why it has to be, and I know you and love you, big sister. Trust me, it'll be alright."

"I know you too, and no it won't." returned Luna.

"Yes, it will be hard, and yes, I admit that I do have a jealous streak, but no, I can take it and I will. I will NOT let you be taken to the pit ever again, Luna, even if you beg me to." replied Lina, trying to be brave.

"Pit?" asked Gourry.

It turned out that the events of the past few days were not known to him. With pain he was brought up to speed, including a total revelation of all the sex and sexual abuse. The part he took the hardest was when he found out it hadn't been Lina but a disguised Zellas that he had loved that night. Lina had never seen Gourry weep before, but the idea he had betrayed her was too much for the blond warrior. Of course, what could she do but love him all the more for that.

"You see?" she said to Luna as she sat there hugging her love. "If you don't join me in this, he will be shattered by my suffering. Luna, I will be shattered if I have to see either of you suffer, let alone both. Be his wife too, big sister, it's the only safe way."

Luna nodded. "I hate this Lina, but you are right. It is the only way that is safe, but I am so sorry." she said.

"I know. When we get free we can decide then, okay sis?" said Lina soothingly. She then turned to Gourry. "Do you understand what's going to happen, Gourry?" she asked.

"Not really." replied Gourry. "What's all this double wedding stuff in aid of anyway?" he asked.

He looked stunned and shocked after it was explained, and sunk in...

"T-two wives..." he gulped."What am I supposed to do?"

Luna gave a small, ironic smile. "Mistress was most insistent that you make love to us." she said.

"Yeah, and we have to as well..." added Lina, looking defeated.

"How do we even begin?" asked Luna. "I mean, this is all so forced..."

"And rushed." added Lina.

"And we still don't know what this mission is that we need to be so obedient about." Luna went on.

There was silence for a space. "Any breakfast?" Lina asked. A quick search of the room revealed nothing, except that the door was locked.

"Oh, that's not a problem." said Gourry, as he opened a panel in his wall to reveal a small dumbwaiter. He picked up a piece of paper from somewhere and a pen and wrote out "Breakfast for three, please." and sent the note down. "It'll be only a few minutes..." he said with a smile.

"Y-you have a direct line to the kitchen?" asked Lina.

"Any other secrets?" asked Luna.

"Yes to Lina, and no to Luna" Gourry said, looking a bit overwhelmed. "Is that not in order?"

"Just hope, for your sake, that they hurry..." snapped Lina.

"Wow, a toilet, and a tub, you got everything here..." said Luna as she discovered the washroom. It was small, but functional. At least they'd be clean and civilized again. After the last few days Luna was almost ready to bless the Beast Master for this mercy.

Almost...

"Check out those tap things." said Gourry with a smile as he pointed out the bent hollow tube coming from the wall and the two knobs next to it.

Luna did and gave a little squeal. "Running water?! Oh, I've heard of it, but wow to actually see it? And one is cold and the other hot! Amazing!!!" she said.

"It is too." added Lina. "Ha, even Amelia needs servants to bring her the bath water, ha, ha, ha! We have more luxury here than the royal house of Seirune. I hope I don't get too used to this..."

It was a bit forced, but they all laughed at the little miracle and started to feel better again.

And soon there was a "ding" of a bell as the little elevator brought the food up. The girls dug in with a will, feeling hungry now. Gourry tried to be on company manners because of Luna, but as soon as Lina found out she started to teach her big sister how to take the choicest morsels from his plate, and soon it was a food stealing free for all.

In other words, things were getting a little bit back to normal.

After the meal Luna announced she was absolutely going to have a bath. She winked at Lina. If there was no other way she would let her have some free time with Gourry.

Lina smiled, but said "Don't take too long, and I mean it."

Luna cocked an eye.

"I want one too." Lina explained, with a smirk.

Luna was off and soon was laughing and even singing cheerily as the tub filled. Now, it wasn't a big tub, so she hadn't the luxury of a long soak, but it served very well to get her clean. And it felt sooo good! Even better than those wierd servant assisted baths Zellas had given them. She stepped out, and relised there were no fresh clothes. She wrapped a towel around herself and looked in the mirror as she combed her hair. She gave herself a long look, and resolved to go through with whatever it took to get out the other side of this situation. It was the only way to kill Zellas after all. She nodded to herself. Yes, she'd do what ever and help Lina deal with the hurt. They had to survive.

With her qualms settled finally she drained and cleaned the tub, then she started it filling again, and went out. "Your turn sis." she announced. She could see Gourry gulp and flush slightly as he looked at her. He turned away politely. Luna smiled sadly.

When Lina was in the tub Luna went up and gently hugged Gourry from behind. "Please don't be afraid Gourry. I'm not unhappy to be yours, except that it hurts Lina. But we have no choice, so lets have no regrets okay?"

Gourry nodded, then slowly turned around to face her. "I, that is you, uh, please, I don't hate you and you are beautiful Miss, uh, I mean Luna. It's just that I'm in love with your sister and she's also beautiful and, uh, ..."

Luna giggled. "Well, now you don't have to make a choice. Gourry, be at peace, and love us, okay?"

Gourry nodded. Luna kissed him. The kiss lasted long enough for Lina to catch them at it when she came from the tub room. She did have an initial stab of jealousy but remembered why it was happening. "Okay, okay, break it up you two, Gourry needs his bath too..."

The couple broke up, Luna with a pleasant laugh, Gourry with a guilty start. "Right, bath..." he said, heading rapidly to the bathroom.

"Time to get started, eh?" asked Lina. Luna nodded. "We must, so we might as well..." she said. then she reached out and tugged Lina's towel so it fell from her sister. "Hey?" said Lina, grabbing for it.

Luna let her towel drop and grabbed Lina at the same time. "We must, you know..." she said, and hugged Lina into a kiss as passionate at the one she was just giving Gourry. Lina gave in, sis was right, they had to, so they might as well do it.

Somehow they made their way to the bed, and that's how Gourry found them when he came from the bath. They were naked and on the bed, clearly making out. He was only a man, so, the inevitable happened, he felt self concious and tried to hide the bulge in his towel, but Luna spotted him and jumped from the bed. With a quick move the towel was off and a red faced Gourry was exposed in all his maleness.

Luna laughed and said "I knew the bitch got it wrong, I just knew it! If she never uses her futa thingy on me again it'll be too sone, but this, this I want. No, I need..." she said as she reached out and gently grasped Gourry's manhood. She grabbed Gourry into a kiss as Lina came over to join them.

Lina giggled."Jellyfish, I've never seen you blush so red before." she said.Then she hugged him, and her hand joined Luna's on his shaft.

Gourry broke away from the kiss and turned to Lina. "I can't help it Lina, you are both beautiful women and seeing you two naked and making out was too much. But It's you I love Lina, and this feels so wrong...

Lina kissed him as she stroked him. When the kiss ended she said "Sis and I aren't exactly happy with this either Gourry, there was no free will in all this. But unless you want to see us gang raped by a pack of wolves, please accept that this is how things have to be, okay?"

Gourry nodded. "I do, I understand, it's just going to take a bit of getting used to, is all." he said.

Lina nodded."Well, but then there is no time like the present to get started, is there?" she asked.

There was time for one last sigh from the three of them as they considered their situation.

"Shall we?" asked Luna softly. "Yes."said Lina. Gourry nodded.

They made their way over to the bed. The got themselves arranged with Gourry lying down and the girls on top of him taking turns stroking and kissing him. Luna started to kiss him all over and smirked when she found out he had sensitive nipples when they were sucked on. "Maybe we should have rings put in them?" she teased.

Lina also grinned wickedly then took a turn sucking them."Might be a plan."she concluded. "W-w-what?" asked Gourry, trying to sit up.

The girls pushed him down and proceeded to examine his body, very intimately, using thir hands and their lips. At one point Luna laughed and confessed "To be honest, the last time I was this close to a man I was still inside daddy..." Lina found that immensely funny. She also cruelly declined to explain it to Gourry...

Mind you, where she started to kiss next made him forget the question...

"Oh..." was all he could groan ans Lina and Luna took turns licking and kissing his manhood. Finaly Luna winked at Lina and said "if I remember correctly,didn't you do this for him?" With that the gingerly took Gourry into her mouth.

After a few strokes she let him go again."How is it?" asked Lina.

"It'll take some getting used to, but for now, as long as he doesn't cum there, it's okay. But try it and see what you think?" replied Luna.

Lina did just that and after ater a few sucks she also let go and said "You're right, it'll take some getting used to, but hey, we already did that with Zellas and each other."

Luna nodded."Well, I gather from hearing the night walkers talking at the bar that some of them hate it and some of them enjoy it. I assume it's an aquired tasete, pun intended. But don't forget we have to make love to him the "proper" way fIrst before we can dally around with, um, alternate arrangements..."

Lina laughed."Yeah, I hadn't forgotten. Say listen, big sister, after he's had his manly way with us I don't know if I'm going too be keen on oral, atleast until I get used to this. So, should we agree to do it some other way, or should we go first? After all, she ordered us to do each other as well."

"Well, I don't know. See, she also told us we need to come off from Gourry as well as from each other, it's always going to be a case of who's going to be the odd one out isn't it? But I know that for this time, I really want you and Gourry to do it, so that you have a real first time. I can help, or just watch, but please Lina, I want you to go first." said Luna.

Lina nodded. "Alright, and thank you, Luna." she said. then she smiled up at Gourry. "I love you, Gourry." she said as she softly kissed him.

This time the kisses were exchanged in earnest, going far beyond the playful kisses of a few minutes ago. Luna sat to one side, and realised why Zellas had had to masturbate the other day as she too was so overwhelmed that she did the same thing. Meanwhile Lina and Gourry slowly kissed each other all over. Lina gasped in pleasure as Gourry worked on her earlobes and down her neck.

He slowly came down to her breasts. "Hey, she didn't have rings..." he commented as he got to Lina's nipples. He sucked on them and played with them a bit, but it was soon obvious that the rings tended to interfere with the pleasure. "Grrr..." said Lina. "I bet that's why she did this. And I don't dare take them out right now. Well, we must save that for later, I'm afraid..."

Gourry nodded and began kissing down her body. At this point Lina moved and said "I want to kiss too, not just be passive." She gave Gourry a shivery kiss on his nipples and made her way down his body with her kisses, matching him as best she could. In a few pleasure building minutes they had reached each others groins and were experimenting with a male/female "69" Lina seemed to like it...

After a couple of minutes she broke off and moaned "Oh Gourry, I'm going to cum soon." She took a breath and murmured "Please get inside me and do it right. Make me your wife for real this time."

A shifting of position and Gourry gave her a deep, passionate kiss. As he did so he positioned himself and...

Entered...

Lina pulled him tighter and pulled him in! "Oh, so good..." she gasped as Gourry was fully in. A few experimental thrusts, and Gourry found the right rhythm. "Oh yes, love me Gourry, I need you..." Lina moaned, rocking to the pleasureable thrusts of her lover.

They were that way for a few minutes, Lina's pleasure was obviously mounting and Gourry was getting short of breath. Luna also let out a loud moan or two as her fingers gave her womanhood a work out.

And then the magic moment, for real this time. Lina gave a cry of joy as her world went all pink and velvety, and she thrust down hard to meet Gourry's upthrusts. She exploded into pleasure, and was followed not long after by Gourry as he groaned and thrust in deeply.

"Oh, I feel it, I feel you, cumming in me..." said Lina, exhausted.

"What's it like?" panted Luna lying down beside Lina in her own exhaustion.

"Great, but you'll find out soon enough, sis."replied Lina, softly, as she hugged the collapsing Gourry to her. "I love you, Jellyfish, you do that with me anytime and anywhere that you want, okay?"

Gourry moaned something that sounded vaguely like agreement...

A time of quiet and rest followed. Eventually they dissentangled and began to rouse again.

"Okay, so when do I get a turn?" giggled Luna,as she sat up again. "You two had fun."

"Soon as you can get him up." smirked Lina in challenge.

Luna sighed and lay back down. Then, after a minute of silence "You don't know of any breast shrinking spells do you sis?" she asked, sounding serious.

"Huh?" replied Lina, sounding genuinely shocked.

"Well, he seemed to like your perfect and petite bosom so much that I actually began to feel too hugh. Just these big udders and not your petite breasts." she whined.

"I-I'm not going there , Luna..." said a stunned Lina.

"Meanie." said Luna, rolling away from Lina.



CHAPTER 19
xxxxxxxxxx

The day progressed. Lunch was had, they talked, and did other things to entertain themselves. Gourry read more of his poetry. Lina gushed and Luna tried not to laugh too heartily. They took turns picking out tunes on the recorder and even took turns dancing with each other. Anything to seem as normal as possible.

Later in the afternoon the girls decided it was time and they made love to each other. "I'm afraid I could get to like this for real, with you,sis." said Luna afterwards. "You've been warned."

"I have the same feeling I'm afraid." replied Lina, a bit sleepily.

The girls napped and Gourry watched them sleep and tried to figure out the situation. It seemed hopeless...

Supper came, and more talking, and bed time arrived. "Well, I hope you are ready, my dear Gourry, I get to be your wife now." whispered Luna. Gourry gulped. "Physically, I'll be okay." he replied. "Forgive me if I get stuck on you not being Lina." he begged.

"I'll be right here to help you, Gourry." said Lina as she hugged them both. "And I think once you've loved sis once it'll be okay." she added.

Luna seemed subdued as Gourry snuggled in beside her."Oh gosh, now that it's actually time I'm feeling nervous about it all." she said.

"Kiss him." replied Lina.

Luna did. "Kiss back, Gourry..." said Lina, a bit exasperated...

Soon, there was kissing and being kissed, and yes it did help. As Gourry explored more of Luna's body, and she his, the nervousness dropped away and it became more natural. Gourry repeated much of his same performance with Lina and slowly kissed his way down Luna's neck and shoulders. There was a simialar reaction when he got to her breasts, she liked it, but the rings got in the way...

"Perhaps with time I'll get used to it, they are still sore..." sighed Luna.

"Yeah..." said Lina quietly feeling a stab where the long needle had run through both their breasts...

Gourry played his way down her body. Luna prefered to let him do the work, rather than join in as Lina had She made up for it by responding with powerful moans as he found sensitive points. This time he got to go down past her womanhood, and soon he reached her toes. "Ohhhh, they do feel good..." moaned Luna, loudly. Gourry smiled as he started up her inner legs, stopping at her knees for a bit of ticklish fun.

"Where did you learn all that?" asked Lina, amazed.

Gourry looked at her and blushed."Mercinary days..." he muttered.

"Oh..."said Lina.

It was true, Gourry had spent some time in his youth being a mercenary. He had learned a lot about sword fighting, what it was like to have blood on your hands that wouldn't come off, and he also learned why most mercenaries never made any money as they fatalistically spent their day's pay on food, healing, alcohol, and the pleasures offered by certain of the women who followed the camp...

He had learned he didn't like the way he felt so unclean afterwards.

Apparently, he had learned a few tricks about giving pleasure too...

For her part, when he had told her about those times, on nights when she could get him to talk, Lina had realised how he must have felt, expecting to die every day at the start of battle, and being he was a teenager and new to the world. She had noted early on that he had learned from his mistakes and was not one to go anywhere near any of the brothels that they passed by in the various towns they had visited. So, she had forgiven him, even before she had ever thought to blame him, and had no problems with his lack of virginity. So, now, all she did was smile at him and say, gently "Put what you learned to good use, Gourry, then it'll have been worthwhile."

Gourry flashed her a grateful smile as he closed the distance with the panting Luna's most sensitive spot...

Luna cave a cry of plasure as he made contact with her. He quickly found "the spot"...

"Yes! Yes, oh right there!" she cried out, bucking in pleasure, instinctively trying to increase the sensation. Gourry responed as a gentlman should, he gave Luna pleasure, then teasingly backed off before giving her more. Luna quickly proved herself to be not too proud to beg, at least when it came to pleasure...

The difference was when they had reached the point where Gourry was ready to enter and Luna was ready to receive. She insisted on not doing it exactly like "sis" had and got over onto her hands and knees. "T-take me like this, Gourry..." she panted, waving her addicting ass in the air to tempt him.

Lina's eyes shot open for a few seconds, but she wisely witheld any comments about "doggy style..."

Gourry did what they both wanted and entered Luna. He gently slid in until he "bottomed out" so to speak, then began the rhythmic thrusting they both desired. Luna had him adjust the rate and thrust a bit then obviously went ballistic , climbing steadily into the heights of pleasure. And her enthusiastic moans left no doubt about how high she was getting. Gourry had to grab her hips for stability. "Yes! Yes! Take me Gourry!" Luna gasped as he continued to push into her.

Luna was shaking now and near the point. Lina crawled over and hugged her, supporting her as she shook. Gourry grit his teeth, the motion was getting to him too, and doggedly hung on.

A minute or two later Luna screamed and came. Lina's eyes shot open. Luna hadn't been this enthusiastic when Zellas was taking her, though she had been noisy. Gourry gave a cry and emptied himself into Luna. There were several seconds of quivering, tense silence as pleasure washed back and forth like a tidal wave, then, finally, the slow peaceful collapse as the extacy receeded...

FInally they were lying on the bed. Lina had both Luna and Gourry's heads on her lap somehow and as she stroked their hair she smiled and said "See, I told you it would be okay."

Finally Luna rolled over and looked up at Lina. "Love you sis..." she said quietly.

The next morning they awoke to a knock on the door. Gourry went cautiously over and opened it. Xellos was there, with clothing! "Mistress wondered if you'd like to take breakfast on the lawn?" he asked, his perpetual smirk as irritating now as it was the day they first met him...

"YES!" yelled the girls in unison as they whipped the clothes from his arms and began dressing.

Sigh, of course the dresses were low cut and a size too small, there was no doubt at all that the girls were, well, girls...

"Does this make my butt look big?" asked an exasperated Luna as she struggled into her gown.

"Mine too..." sighed Lina, doing the same thing. "What do you think Gourry?"

"I think I want to live." replied the blond warrior.

"What does that mean?" the girls snarled, again in unison.

Gourry turned red, put his hand behind his neck, sweatdropped, and prepared for the inevitable pain...

"They make both your butts look big and curvey in all the right sexy ways. Come on girls, you'd have to be on death's door from starvation not to have any curves down there. And they are mighty fine curves, at least from my point of view..."

The girls frowned, thought about it, and looked at each other. Finally Lina said "Okay, this time, but only because it'll take away from our time outside."

"Yeah, and you better show us just how much you appreciate our big curvey butts later, mister." warned Luna, in her turn.

"O-okay..." said Gourry, not sure how nervous to be about that.

Gourry was also dressed in an open short sleeved tunic and a short kilt. Beastmaster still had a thing for easy access, apprently...

They were led out and down, and down, and down. Lina realised that Gourry's apartment prison had been higher up than she had realised. She didn't remember going up so much from the throne room, so that must mean that the dungeons were either on ground level or just below? Or were the gardens on a lower plot of land? It was hard, but she wanted to try and develop a mental map in case they ever had a chance. Finally they were at a big door, then...

Outside...

How long had it been? Days? Weeks? Eternity? They had lost track of time. The sun was rising overhead, so it was still morning, but not too early, and warm, and there was real air, and a cool little breeze...

Lina could only stand there taking it in...

"It's been a long time for someone used to wandering around in the great outdoors, hasn't it, Lina-dear?" said the still too familiar voice of Zellas from one side. The group turned to see their captor decked out in a light summer dress with a big brimmed sun hat on her head. And the inevitable cigarette, of course.

"Coffee?" she offered, holding a silver coffee pot up. The gang gulped, then collectively gave in. How long had it been?

There was a polite rush to the table, and as soon as they were seated the elegant black liquid was poured. It was all steamy hot and smelled heavenly. And then, miracle of miracles, there was sugar, and cream...

After some happy sighs the toast arrived, hot, buttery, with jams and jellies, and marmalade, and honey, all available as the eater's taste desired. Due to Zellas being there they did put on company manners, but they ate all they wanted with no lack, or suggestion of restraint...

Except for the promise of sausages, bacon, and eggs, and porridge. all to come yet. Had to leave room for that...

"So, tell me, how's married life?" Zellas asked with a pleasant smile.

"It's, uh, good...?" said Lina after they had exchanged looks.

"You are trying to say it's better than having me force myself on you? I agree." smiled Zellas."But then, I was using it to help prepare you, alas. It would be nice to be able to just love you three just because we all want to, but I don't have that luxury. Please, forgive me, and be good to each other, and I will stay in the background."

"Prepare us for what Mistress? Is it time to tell us now?" asked Luna, very demurely. This was so not the time for another confrontation, but they were getting restlessly curious.

"Soon, dear Luna, soon. Just keep on being happily married for a litle longer, please." replied Beastmaster.

"Yes, ma'am." the girls replied, not knowing what else to say.

"How are you Mr. Gabrieve?" asked the Greater Beast, turning her attntion to the blond swordsman.

"Well, as always." replied Gourry. "But, why did you want me to marry both of these girls?" he asked, boldly. "You know I love Lina. Don't get me wrong Luna's wonderful, just like her sister, but I think she'd be happier with her own husband, would it have been so hard to get one for her?"

The girls gulped, but stayed silent.

"Oooo, nice way to complement both the girls at once, you silver tongued devil..." smiled the Greater Beast. Then she got serious."Actually, yes it would have been. Finding the right man and then breaking him in to accept her whle breaking her in to accept him would have taken such a long time that she wouldn't have been ready to go with Lina on the mission. I need them ready together, and using you with both of them was the most expediant way. I am sorry, Gourry, but I can't wait. I didn't mean to upset your relationship with Lina, but I need Luna too."

"And you really can't say why?" asked Gourry.

Zellas was silent for a bit then said "I can't give you details, let me just say I need them to get something for me, something that only women can get, something I need. Need, mind, not just want. And I need strong capable women to do this, and very few women are as qualified as Lina and Luna for this thing, so, alas, it has to be them." she said, sounding a bit sad.

Then she smiled. "Here comes the food..." she announced, as the main course arrived.

The girls and Gourry, realising they would get no other satisfaction that day, set to with a will on the meal and ate their fill.

Lina sighed after feeling full from just her second plate. "I could eat more when my magic was up to full power and I had all my pills, potions, and talismans with me..." she commented.

"They are all safe, Lina-dear." said Zellas. "But you won't need them for this mission, believe it or not."

Lina cocked an eye. "You want the world's most beautiful sorcery genius to do something important for you, but you don't want my sorcery? In fact, safe or not, you've locked me away from what I need to be at peak performance? What kind of, no, never mind, you won't say. I just can't imagine what kind of thing you want me to do that doesn't require my magic." she said.

Zellas gave her a strangely warm smile. "Oh, you'll do something magical, Lina-dear, just not what you are used to doing." she replied. "Wait and see." she added.

Then, everyone was full. "Well, I am happy that you are happy." said Zellas, which struck everyone as a strange thing for a Mazoku to say. Usually, they loved it when people were despairing, they fed on the energy from negative emotions after all.

She got up and said "Much as I'd love to stay and indulge my desires, I know it's time for me to leave. Please, enjoy the garden. You can stay out here as long as you want or until the sun goes down, which ever comes first, just remember that you are not let off from your "obligations". But, you may enjoy yourselves here as much as in your room. I will leave you undisturbed. The water in the fountain is pure and safe to drink, when you want food, or to come in, knock on the door and tell the servant who answers what you want. Other than that, you are alone here, enjoy."

With that, she simply faded away...

The three people looked at each other, not sure what to make of the turn of events. "A little sex, a lot of submisivness, and we get a garden. It doesn't make sense. What mission do you prepare for like that?" asked a puzzled Luna.

"Maybe we have to find something in a place full of hedonists?" asked Lina, trying to make a joke.

"Full of what?" asked Gourry.

Lina sighed...



CHAPTER 20
xxxxxxxxxx

The day was spent in the garden. How could it not be? Fresh air, sunshine, romantic settings, and an absence of stone walls...

And the grass was soft, there was privacy, and they did have their appointed duties.

Not to mention the fact that they actually enjoyed it...

Exhausted and happy they came in at sundown and were sent back to Gourry's room. A good sleep, and the next day was upon them.

And so it went for the next several days. Sometimes they managed to sneak in a day of not making love, just because they wanted a physical rest, and no one seemed to catch on, but they generally did remember to do as they were told. The consequences were just too risky, and the pleasure was a reward unto itself...

And always there was the puzzle of what was wanted by Zellas, what they had to do to be ready. The girls wrapped their minds around it from every angle they could imagine, but nothing made any sense. It was a real headshaker.

At about the two week mark Luna gathered her courage and remarked to Beastmaster that while she was happy to be Gourry's wife, sitting around doing nothing was starting to become hard to do. And the general lack of clothing was losing it's appeal due to over exposure. After some negotiation a deal was struck. The girls and Gourry promised to be as good as humanly possible, and in exchange they were moved to a little cottage, in a fenced in compound.

"Run of the pen..." muttered Luna upon seeing the high and magically charged fence that surrounded the ten or so acres they were now given to live in. It had a basic small house, and was surrounded by trees. Beastmaster provided Gourry with an axe, a saw, a shovel, and a long prybar and set him to the task of clearing the acreage by hand. She wanted the trees down and turned into firewood, the roots out, and the ground ready for a lawn and a garden.

All by hand.

You'd think he was a kid with a big bag of candy...

Lina smiled."He always did like doing physical things." she explained.

The girls were handed domesticity on a silver platter. Cloth, scissors, thead, needles, they had all they needed to make their much desired clothing. There was basic food provided, but it had to be prepared and cooked, and the dishes cleaned up afterwards. And the sweeping and other chores too.

Like keeping their big bed clean. The extra work and sense of purpose actually had an aphrodisiac effect that just lying around waiting to recover from sex to do it again never could provide. Perhaps it was just the sense of purpose they gained from the work. Whatever it was they settled in to a routine that gave them real happiness. They could almost forget they were in prison still.

Except for those times when they reached the end of the property and saw the high, forbidding fence, that is. And the wolves that seemed to always be patrolling on the other side...

On the other hand, Zellas kept her visits infrequent and brief. It was as if she was just waiting for something. Xellos did come by once a day, usually in the evening, to see how things were, though.

"I am afraid of all this sugar coating." muttered Lina one day, several weeks into their new life.

Luna nodded. "And we are still no nearer to a reason why. Honestly sis, couldn't you have been captured by a Mazoku who did things right, like just torture us to death?" she said, making a dark joke.

Lina burst in to tears, which caught everyone by surprise, even Lina herself. After apologising for her lack of judgement in getting captured, and startling Luna by actually meaning it, she manged to calm down. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me these days but lately I'm moody and my emotions go up and down easily. And it doesn't help that these past couple of days I've been feeling tender to the touch. My nipples and breasts are senstive in all the wrong ways, and my tummy too. And I'm always hungry in ways I've never felt before. Am I getting sick? Oh gods, what's going on?"

Luna consolled her sister and got Lina settled down. "Look, sis, something is wrong, I can feel it, but it's like no illness I've ever seen. I'm hungry too, but then I throw up once a day lately. And some days I can't get enough of Gourry or you, and other days I don't want to be touched. I thought it was only me, but I see now that it is us. As far as I can tell Gourry is okay, but what do we do? I don't want to tell Zellas, but we may have no choice."

Lina thought a bit then nodded. "Sadly, I think you are right, Luna, it's either let this thing kill us, or give in and accept help. But what I fear is that she will find out we are sick anyway, heal us, and then punish us for not speaking up. What do we do?" she said.

Luna sighed. "We will have to tell her..."

That decision made they went to find Gourry and tell him what was about to happen. He was very concerned, and worried about how he might help. He did anything he could think of to ease the girls suffering, including doing things that were counter productive, but somehow they all managed to survive until Xellos showed up that evening. "My, my, I will have to inform the Mistress at once." he said, sounding concerned, which was unusual for him.

And a short time later Zellas herself was at the cottage, seeming most concerned indeed."My poor, poor dears! What could possibly be going on with you two?" she fussed, going over the girls with her hands, and using rather too much familiarity. She poked and prodded, and prodded and poked, it was as if she was enjoying being able to touch the girls again. The worst part was all the "hmmm"ing she kept doing, as if she was finding things out, and not sharing...

"I do believe..." she murmured at one point. "No, acid test first." she smirked. She suddenly ran her hand up inside Lina's dress and groped her past her underwear. Lina gasped at the assault and did her best not to cringe too intensely as she was fingered. Mistress was stil Mistress, after all...

Zellas tasted the wetness on her fingers and a big smile broke out on her face. "I thought so!" she said. Then she turned to Luna. "Let's see about you." Luna also had to hold herself in as she got the same disgusting treatment, and the taste test.

But, oh, the broad, happy smile it brought to Zellas' face...

The evil lady laughed and laughed and danced around the room in obvious glee. "At last! At last!" You are both ready! Oh YES! One last little preparation and I can reveal all and send you two on your mission! The time has come!" She smiled at the girls in pure delight. "Tommorrow, I will reveal all tommorrow!" she said to the sisters Inverse. She prepared to leave.

"Can't you at least tell us what's wrong with them?" asked an obviously concerned Gourry.

Zellas stopped, then turned and walked up to Gourry. She grabbed him into a long kiss that he couldn't break free from until she was ready. She looked him in the eyes, a wierd, evil flame dancing in hers, and said "Thank you, Gourry darling. You've done your part well, and gotten them ready for their task." She hugged him and walked to the door. The three humans were upset, but didn't know what to do.

"Please," said Gourry one last time. "Will they be alright?"

Zellas turned and gave Gourry a conspiratorial smile. "They will be just fine. Oh, right! Let me be the first to congratulate you... Daddy!"

With that she left the room, leaving the three people in stunned silence.

"Pregnant..." whispered Lina when they could finally speak again.

"She was after our bellies?" asked a perplexed Knight of Ceiphied.

"W-wait, you two are... I'm going to be a... we're going to have, uh..." stuttered Gourry, looking stunned by the news.

"Yep." replied Lina. She seemed to give Gourry an expectant look as if waiting for him to do something.

And he did. He got more confused...

"T-that would be great news if we were on our own, Lina, but here, with us being prisoners, is this a good thing?" he asked.

Luna smiled as she saw his perplexity. She went and hugged him and motioned Lina to do the same. Gourry just wasn't going to come to them, not in these circumstances. "Gourry, my love, it will be just fine. We don't know what she wants, or why she wants us pregnant to do it, but now that we are ready, Lina and I will do what we must and get us free. Then we can all go home and have a real life together. This is not how I or anyone else imagined it, but now that it's here, I think we will be alright, as long as we love each other."

"Do you love him now, sis?" asked Lina, softly.

"Yes... please forgive me Lina, this was not supposed to happen, but they don't call it making love for nothing. I've grown too close to Gourry over the past few weeks to be able to avoid it. I'm sorry." was the heartfelt reply.

"No, I don't mind. And I approve, since we are going to be together for life now, you should love your husband." smiled Lina. "I just wanted to know for sure."

"Together for life?" asked Gourry. "I mean, is that okay too?"

Lina explained "I will not separate you from your children Gourry, whether from my belly or Luna's. We are going to be a family, for better or worse, so we better get used to it. Do you love Luna too?"

Gourry gave a soft smile. "Well, how can I not? But I find myself torn in some ways too, so I hope I'm going to be good enough for the two of you."

"And in all honesty, neither of us totally likes having half a husband." said Luna. "But, now we are comitted we will adjust, and because it's you, and because this wasn't something any of us plotted, we are happy." she added.

Finally Gourry smiled. "Well, then, I can let go and be happy. I mean, a daddy, wow, this is, this is, I don't know what to say..."

And so they went into the night, happy, afraid, perplexed, all at once. But most of all they were happy. Life won, as it always did when there was hope. And now that they were going to get to go on their mission it seemed as if there was light at the end of the tunnel after all.

Just as long as it wasn't heading straight for them they'd be okay...

 

Previous          Next

Go Back To Archive