Author:  Naga Fan
Title:  Lina x Zellas  Chapters 31 - 32 (End)

 
Chapters
1-5 6-10 11-15 16-20
21-25 26-30 31 32


CHAPTER 31
xxxxxxxxxx

The trip had been long and dreary for the girls. As far as trips go it had been simple and uneventful, with pleanty of sunshine and the bracing salt tang of the sea air. Maybe that had been part of the problem, not a single pirate ship or anything to vent upon one last time. Just the sure knowing that every day the steady winds brough them closer to hell, aka "Wolfpack Island".

"What do we do?" asked Lina to herself for about the hundreth time. That day. Possibly that hour...

The sisters could only pace. Sylphiel sometimes joined them, but she was often off by herself, thinking. But she never said about what, and Lina and Luna were too caught up in their own sense of impending doom to insist.

At one point Luna had suggested that Lina and Sylphiel escape, and she'd tell Zellas that they had died. Lina hugged her and said Zellas would know she was lying and she'd be sure to have Lina back before the end of the same day Luna lied. No, it was better to just face the music.

So, for several days there was just gloom and doom on the part of the passengers.

Not having been told anything the crew was fine, except for general concern about the destination, and curiosity why the Queen was sending three woman, two of whom were pregnant,to be "special ambasadors" to the dread mazoku Lady Beastmaster ZellasMetallium...

Finally the dreaded day came. The ship stood off from the shore, ran up a white flag of parlay, and announced it self by setting off one of the new Jilas guns in salute.

Then they waited.

After a time that was too long for the crew and too short for the girls a powerful looking mazoku appeared on deck. No fanfare, just "poof" and he was there...

"What do you want?" he said with a bored expression that had an undercurrent of "This better be good..."

"We're back." announced Luna, trying not to quaver as she spoke.

The monster hadn't seen her and gave a jump. "Yes! I'll go at once." he said and dissappeared.

There was some concernation amongst the crew, but in less than five minutes the creature was back and simply said "The water beside the pier is three fathoms at high tide, which is at four bells. When it is that time, dock the ship." The captain said he would and the monster left again.

"Ye've got about two hours ladies, four bells be high noon. 'Tis now about ten. Can we be doin' anythin' t' help ye?" the captain asked his passengers.

"Just have our trunks ready, so you can depart quickly, please." said Luna. Their traveling trunks, containing some travelling clothes provided by the queen to cover them for the voyage, were brought up on deck, and the girls sat on them. Lina and Luna hugged, as sisters do, but Sylphiel seemed to be very nervous. Oh well, now that the moment had come, perhaps she didn't have the courage after all. Facing an adventure where there might be death was one thing, going to certain slavery and torment was another. Lina and Luna both hoped she'd back out at the last minute, but they wouldn't tell her out of respect for the bravery she had shown so far.

When the time came the Captain, with some reluctance, gave orders to hoist enough sail to get the ship moving slowly towards the shore. Even with that it wasn't a quarter of an hour before they were gently bumping against the landing and man like monsters on the shore were tying the vessel up. Some last minute business, and a gangplank was produced.

As the girls started walking down to the dock there was a shimmering in the air, and Zellas herself was there, in all her slinky finest. And so was Xellos. And he was holding three leashes, connected to three collars, on three necks, Mommy, Daddy, and Gourry...

"Something's wrong." snapped a suspicious Zellas. "You've returned too fast, I'm sure of it."

Before the sisters could answer, Sylphiel, who had not come ashore, spoke from the foredeck of the ship. "Lady Zellas. You can't have your wish."

Zellas whirled and glared at her. "Says who!?" she snapped.

Sylphiel's reply was to the point and cut Zellas to the quick. "The Ferryman. I crossed the Astral plain and he told me that only by the Lord of Nightmare's permission can a soul come back. He also said not to take that to mean that any actually had."

Zellas looked confused, and an honest to goodness tear came to her eye. "Y-you're a Shaman then? Charon doesn't talk to me anymore, not since I got pissed off the last time he thwarted me and I pushed him into the Styx..." she said, sounding quieter, and almost weepy.

Sylphiel asked "Charon? Is that his name?"

Zellas nodded. Xellos said "Yes it is, and the Styx is the name of the river."

Sylphiel nodded in thanks, this was new information as far as she knew.

But then Zellas hardened again. "So, I can't have what I most need? Then I'll take it out on you, all of you..." she said, dangerously, looking first at the sisters, then letting her gaze sweep all the humans present, including the now cowering sailors. Then her gaze seemed to sweep in the whole world.

Lina and Luna fell to their knees. "We are the ones who failed you, Mistress, blame us, not the others, not the world." they plead. All the other people were feeling panicy too. "Zellas, it's not the world's fault, take it out on us..." said Mom, trembling in terror as her husband held her. Gourry took a different approach. "Lina. Luna. Are you okay? How are the babies?" he asked.

Well, he didn't get called "Jellyfish" for nothing...

"DOOMED!" yelled Zellas. "You are all doomed! I will show you my true power! You want the world saved? Gladly! For then I can turn it into hell! A living hell! Like I live in now, come, join me." she shouted and snarled.

"No, Mistress! Make our lives hell forever! We are the deserving ones." said Lina.

"Oh, I'll start with you, you better believe it." said Zellas in a blood chilling evil way as she walked over to Lina and yanked her head back, forcing her to look in the High Lord's wildly evil eyes. "I'll start with you, alright. I'll rip that now useless baby from your body so you don't get to be a mother after all. Then Luna. And then I'll heal you both so I can torture you all over again. I'll even get you pregnant again, only this time your baby's father will be your own. But it'll be such a relief for him because I'm going to make such a pain slut lesbian out of your mother that she'll never want him again for the rest of her life! But she'll have lots of fun with you two. I'll show you what incest is REALLY all about, bitches! And you and Luna can watch me break them in as you take turns being tied down in the pit! Those cubs Luna freaked out over were just a fraction of the total number I can summon! And of course, poor dear Gourry won't be left out, I'll use my futa magic to show you what a man really has an ass for, as I turn him into a sissy girl! Oh yes, you will pay dearly for failing me. I warned you! And then I'll be ready for the rest of the world..."

"YOU WILL NOT!!!"

Everyone turned in surprise. The voice was that of Sylphiel's...

"Lady Zellas!, This is madness not worthy of you. You want something that simply just can't be done. You can't command the return of Lord Gaav, no matter what." she said with a voice charged with emotion.

Zellas looked at Sylphiel, rage in her eyes. "Did I say you could speak? Reincarnation was my last hope. Now you go and dash it..."

"I have dashed nothing!" yelled Sylphiel, angrily, and yet fearfully. "Lady, all I said is his return cannot be commanded by anyone on this side of the Great River, the one you call Styx. There is still a chance he will return, but you must just wait. And being immortal you can do that." she tried to explain.

Zellas seemed to stagger. Then, shockingly, she burried her face in her hands and began to weep. "Yes, no, I don't know, I, I, he has to come back..." she cried. But then her anger returned. "But he can come back to a world made hell as easily as one the way it is now! she said with an evil hiss.

Magic began to gather around her, as if she was gathering for a big strike. But perhaps it was just her rage. Lina gasped, so did her mother. Even Sylphiel seemed to stagger. "So much power? No, Mistress, Luna and I are your targets! Torment us!" she cried.

"Yes, I will." said Zellas. "And knowing it was your failure that made the world hell will be one of your tortures. Gaav will love the world I prepare for him, and I know he'll take great delight in you two when he gets around to it..." she said in a mad triumph.

There was a panicy silence from the humans, they knew of no way to stop the Mazoku Lady. The Mazoku on the dock were loving it, war, destruction, pain, oh yes, this was going to be fun...

"Stop your maddness, Zellas." commanded Sylphiel. This was surprising, one so demure was commanding the terrible lady? "Stop it now. You've forgotten something!" she went on. She was obviusly nervous, trembling even, sweating in fear, but, somehow, it wasn't fear of Zellas...

Zellas sneered at her, but then a more cautious look came to her eyes. "What? What have I forgotten, human?" she asked in evil challenge.

Sylphiel took a deep breath. "For Gaav to return there has to be a world for him to come back to."

Zellas stopped then, and looked confused. "Huh???" she asked.

"I won't let you turn the world, or the lives of my friends, into hell. You have lost. I will destroy the world before I let you make it into hell, and Gaav will never be reborn.

Zellas stared at Sylphiel. Forthat matter, sodid everyone else. "You? Your a white witch." she said. She turned to Lina "She's a white witch." She turned back to Sylphiel and said "What are you going to do, big girl, sit on me?"

"Don't tempt me." said Sylphiel as she took a deep breath. Lina stood up, shocked, Sylphiel was clearly getting ready to summon. But what?

"You can't cast magic on my island, by the way." sneered Zellas, crossing her arms and looking triumphant, as Sylphiel prepared to start the chant.

Sylphiel turned her pure green eyes on Zellas and suddenly went calm. Her resolve had held.

"Sylphiel?" quavered Lina, having a suspicion...

"I'm not on you island..." the Holy Priestess said, stamping on the deck of the boat.

Zellas suddenly went white. "So you aren't..." she conceeded softly. Then her frown returned. "But you have no spell strong enough to stop me, so you still lose. And after you fail I will make you suffer along with your friends. What do you say to that, white mage?"

Sylphiel didn't answer, she just began to chant...



"Darkness beyond blackest pitch,
Deeper than the deepest night..."



Luna gasped. "S-she knows that spell?"

Lina gasped. "I don't know how, but yes, I guess she does.

Zellas was just plain stunned. A mortal, other than Lina, of course, was going to use the Giga Slave, on her?

Had she acted right then she might have stopped Sylphiel right then, but the shock froze her in indecision. Even the Mazoku could be caughtt by surprise, it seemed.



"King of darkness, who shines like gold upon the sea of chaos..."



Lina cried "Oh, no! it's the imperfect form, she really will destroy the planet!"



"I call upon thee, and swear myself to thee..."



"That's what she wants!" shouted Luna, in fear. "Zellas, it's up to you, surrender, or die with the rest of us!"



"Let the fools...."




"I- I..." mouthed a trembling Zellas.
"No rebirth for Lord Gaav." said Luna.



"who stand before me..."



"H-he has to come back..." Zellas said, shaking now as she tried to act, to do something...
Anything...



"be destroyed..."



"N-NO..." said Zellas in a panic.
"Mommy?" asked Xellos, also very afraid now.



"by the power..."



"S-Stop!" shouted Zellas...



"you and I"



"I- I- "



"possess!"



"I SURRENDER!" screamed Zellas, throwing her self to the ground in total submission.



But Sylphiel was too caught up in the spell! There was a big ball of terrible energy between her hands now. She lifted it up over her head.

"GIGA..." she started to command.

"NO! screamed Lina, running for the gang plank, though it was too far away to reach in time.

But not too far away for a voice.

"STOP!!!" shouted Luna with all the will of Ceiphied she could muster. It was aimed straight at Sylphiel.

"SL---" the White Priestess started to say, then Luna's command hit her like a stone from a catapult. She gave a scream and fell back. She landed on her back with the ball of energy just above her. She seemed to come back to the real world. "Help! Help me!" she screamed, panicing totally." I can't stop it!!! HELP!!!" she cried trying to keep the ball of energy held up.

In a second Lina had sprinted up to her and thrown herself onto the deck beside the struggling priestess. She grabbed Sylphiel's hands and willed her own power into them.

"Mistress of the Universe! Golden Lady of Chaos! Hear our plea! Forgive us and turn your anger from us, we had need of you, but at the last second the need went away. Please, please don't destroy us..." she cried out to the energy ball. Not that Lina was normaly given to prayer, especially to the Lord of Nightmares, but in this situation, what did she have to lose? And she had nothing else to do anyway...

There was a pause, then, as if it were whisper on the edge of hearing, a woman's voice seemed to laugh, as if at a good joke "Why Lina, I'm not mad at you. Be it as you wish then..."

Lina was just plain speachless...

The energy dissipated. After several stunned seconds Lina and Sylphiel looked at each other. "What did I do?" whispered Sylphiel. Then she began to weep...

On the dock Luna sprang up. "Zellas surrendered, and I accept it." she announced, walking over and putting her foot on the neck of the prostrate Mazoku Lord. Zellas didn't move, she yielded to Luna.

Luna breathed a sigh of relief. It was over, at least for now. she turned to Xellos. "Let everyone go and return all our belongings, please." she said. But it was not a command. She realised that Xellos hadn't surrendered, even if his Mistress had. Xellos nodded and dissappeared. In seconds he was back and returned everything. Luna's armour gleamed in the sun as it lay on the dock. Gourry laughed as he swung the Blast Blade free of it's sheath after too many months of inactivity. And they all rejoiced that the collars were gone.

But Luna just looked down at Zellas, deep in thought.

"Something's wrong here..." she mused.



CHAPTER 32
xxxxxxxxxx

In a few minutes there was a circle of people around Luna and her prisoner, Lina, their mom and dad, Gourry, Sylphiel, Xellos, of course, and even the sailors from the ship. They just stared.

"Unheard of." said the captain. "A mazoku lord surrenderin' "

Luna nodded. "And not dying. That is strange." She reached down and yanked Zellas up to a kneeling position by her hair. "Hey. You. Why aren't you dead? I thought you Mazoku died when your self worth was taken from you?"

"I - I don't know..." Zellas said, looking absolutely...

Well, but how did she look? One would have expected that to be captured by your mortal enemies, enemies whom you had recently brutalised in many horrible ways, with the threat of worse to come, would be an absolutely terrifying position to be in.

But Zellas was calm. Too calm. It was like she was just where she wanted to be...

Luna took all of that in. Then she said "You are a Mazoku. You can't love. You said as much. So, your need for Gaav, it isn't love, it was a need for something that he gave you, something you need for yourself. But what?"

She mulled. Then it began to dawn on her as she thought over all that had happened. "I think I get it. You said you were burned by 10,000 years of lust. You have been dominating people and other creatured for all that time. But lust burns with two flames, doesn't it? There is the flame of pure heat,when you get what you want and can do with it as you please, and the impure flame of thwarted desire. That's it, isn't it? You wanted something, maybe for 10,000 years, but only Gaav, after he became humanized, could give it to you, and now that he is gone the impure flame hurts all the worse. So, solution, find another Gaav. But you couldn't, so, in pain and despair, your self worth being truely threatened by that, you came up with a terrible, and desperately flawed, plan. Bring him back."

A thoughtful light came into Zellas eyes as she mulled. "Your words, I never thought of them before, but they seem to ring with truth."

"But what did you need?" asked Luna.

Zellas looked down.She began to tremble.

"Speak." commanded Luna.

Zellas nodded, and began to speak with a trembling voice. "I - I have been in command since I was made.I have raised armies of evil, and done terrible things, as is the Mazoku way. I am a high Lord. But, it was never... right... somehow. I discovered my lust and succumbed to it's power. I have had slaves and harems in my time. I have caused much personal pain. I learned the fine art of torture and hideous death. I discovered how to break people of all races to pieces so fine they could never be put back together again. I have been cruel just for fun as well as for research. I have fought even the dragon gods themselves, and often won..."

She paused.

"But, something was never right. The crueler I became, the more it hurt inside, and the greater hold lust had over me, especially sexual lust. None of the other High Lords understood, or cared to, they didn't understand lust, and the need it brings. I -I think that is what lust gave me, I learned to need. And for so long I was alone, and in pain I could never slake my need with the suffering of others."

"But then, Gaav got changed! He took on that human half of his, and he understood. He knew the heat of desire, the mind altering intoxication of lust. And he was finally able to give me what I needed! He teased me, he tormented and aroused me, then he denied himself to me until I promised to be nothing less than his slave. Then he... he raped me, his own sister, he just overpowered me and had his way with me. And in that moment I knew something. I knew that this is what I had craved all along. To be a worthless slave..."

She gulped and looked shyly to Luna. "It's true. I not only inherited lust from Lord Ruby eye, but also the darkness of self loathing." She held out her arms. "See? They always heal, yet there have been times I have cut my arms, slashed them, despising myself. Mutilation like when you bit my nipple off. But, I never died. Somehow the pain protected me, reaffirmed me, and I lived on. And then Lord Gaav came, and filled me with joy..."

"I'm so sorry Luna, I can't spare you and just die, you will have to kill me." she said finally.

Luna looked thoughtful, then said "Let this be a lesson to all that we should never believe we know everything about anything." She looked thoughtful.

"Well, then let's take the safe route and get it over with." said Lina. "Gourry, kill her."

"No." said Xellos."If you attack her, I must defend her." he warned.

"No. Xellos, do not interfere." That order came from Zellas. Xellos looked shocked and hurt, but had to obey. "B-but mother..." he said, stepping back.

"Let me have peace..." she pleaded.

Gourry drew the Blast Blade. He lifted his sword to swing and sever the neck of Beastmaster. That was, after all, how to kill a monster like her, the head was the attachment point to the Astral world.Sever the head from the body, then you would quickly destroy the head before the monster can escape to the Astral plane, and with that you destroy the mazoku for eternity.

Just as he was ready to swing Luna put her foot on Zellas neck again and said "No!"

There was silence.

Luna looked around,then spoke. "Listen, there is something else that has to be considered here." she said. "In this world evil and good are finely balanced. There was one Ceiphied and one Shabradnigdo. But then came the fight that ended in a draw, though Ceiphied did win just enough of an edge to ensure that good had an upper hand. But the balance has always been fine. Then, a thousand years ago, came the war of the monster's fall, the second one, and the death of the Aqua Lord, among others. The balance tipped. But, in the fulness of time, the balance rights itself again. That was Lina's destruction of one of the pieces of Shabradnigdo. Ah, but then came the deaths of Gaav and Phibrizzo. Alas, the balance went out again. Someday it may tip itself back into place. But here's the rub. If we destroy too many of the Dark Lords the tip will come quickly, and violently, perhaps in the form of another planet consuming war. We will lose another Dragon god, and possibly the piece of Lord Ceiphied that lives in me, if we kill Zellas. As dangerous as leaving her alive is, we need to try and find a way to do just that, if we can. Now, just let me think...."

The others listened. It was odd, but somehow it seemed true, what Luna said. There was, however, one person who had a different idea.

"No." said Sylphiel. "She's too dangerous and too evil. I did something I never ever thought myself capable of, and nearly destroyed the world because of her. No, she can't live. Yes, there will be concequenses, but she still has to go..."

Lina blinked and looked at the Priestess."You? You want death? Sylphiel?" she said, surprised.

Sylphiel blinked back her tears."I - I'm sorry, but in this case, yes, yes I do. Please Gourry-dear, do it. Get rid of her." she pleaded through her sobs.

Gourry looked confused. "What do we do?"

Luna sighed. "We give Zellas the choice. It is the farest way" she said. Then she walked over and picked up one of the leashes and collars that had been around the neck of one of her loved ones when she had arrived, just a short time ago.

"Zellas. Your life changes forever, now. You get to choose how, but you cannot go free. You may choose to have Gourry cut your head off, or you may choose to change places with me and wear this."

She threw the collar in front of Zellas, but kept hold of the leash. "Choose quickly, the tide begins to turn and I am going home as soon as the ship can sail again. Death, or servitude to the Knight of Ceiphied. Choose."

Zellas gulped, and looked up at Luna in surprise. As did the others. This was unexpected. She looked to Gourry, then to Xellos, then back again. She thought for a minute.

She seemed about to indicate her choice, then hesitated. She looked back to Xellos. "Xellos, love, either way, you are free. Do you understand?" she asked. Xellos stared at her in shocked wonder, then slowly nodded.

Zellas turned to Luna. "I can only decide for myself." she said softly. Luna nodded. "Yes, I agree. Xellos is free, your choice is for you, and you only. Now choose."

"Thank you." said Zellas.

Then she reached out, and, with no hesitation, fastened the collar around her neck, and bowed her forehead to the ground before Luna.

Luna breathed a sigh of relief. As did everyone else, except Xellos who just looked too stunned to comprehend.

And Sylphiel, who shouted "NO!" then turned with a stomp of her feet and walked to the end of the dock, vibrating with emotion.

"Captain, please ready the ship to sail as soon as you can." said Luna. "Ay, ma'am..." was the response.

Thus it was that in a short time later the ship was once again at sea, sails billowing with the wind, and they were off for home.

With a few extra passengers...

Luna had been able to get a private berth, she had dangerous cargo after all. She had let Lina have exclusive access to Gourry in their own berth, this first night, and her parents had been set up with a makeshift berth at the front of the ship. But they'd have to share with Sylphiel.

Luna had asked the white priestess to come by once they were under sail and talk to her. Finally, she had arrived...

"Sylphiel, please come in and have some tea." said Luna in greeting.

Sylphiel gave her the minimal politeness back, then apologised, and gave her a proper greeting. "It's okay." said Luna. "I understand. I need to talk to you about this situation actually. I need your help."

Sylphiel looked puzzled. "My help?"

Luna nodded. "Look, I meant what I said, it's too risky to kill her, and she did surrender, so I want to give this a shot. But I'm tired, and I'm pregnant, I have to get home, and I have to set up house and prepare for my baby, and Lina's. And a million other things. I need an assistant to help me with the bitch over here. You feel strongly about her, I was hoping you'd want the job. It's up to you, I am just asking, but if you would, it would be wonderful." she said.

"W-what do you want me to do?" asked Sylphiel.

"Oh, just keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't get away with anything." was the reply.

"Hmph." said Sylphiel, looking shaken and intrigued at the same time. "If I do this I'm afraid I might succumb to the intense desire to kick her in the crotch, repeatedly." she warned.

"Fine by me." replied Luna. "Just don't kill her. But just be aware, if you do that you'll likely be doing something she loves, even though it will hurt her." She then reminded Sylphiel of what she had told her that night at the pond, about the time Zellas went masochistic on them. "That was what she really wanted all along." she said. Then she turned to Zellas. "Right bitch?"

Zellas fell to her knees and bowed low again. "Yes, Mistresses, hurt me, I need it. Mercy is the one thing you cannot show me if this is to work, Mistress Luna, it was to escape mercy I chose life as your slave rather than a "merciful" death..."

Luna shrugged and smiled. "Too bad there is no way to sound proof this berth, I'd let you go at it right now" she said to the White Priestess, with a little shrug.

"M-Mistress, I can seal us in an interdimensional bubble, where no one would hear..." said Zellas, softly.

Luna and Sylphiel exchanged glances. "Let me have a go, then I'll decide." said Sylphiel, softly, and dangerously. No one who knew her would have realised it was the same girl at that point...

Ans so it was that a half hour later the girls were safely locked in a bubble and no one could hear Zellas scream as Sylphiel made good on her threat. She had lost count of how many times the hard toes of her boots had slammed into the cunt of the blonde slave, eliciting such wonderful screams.

Cunt. They had decided early on that slaves had cunts, tits, and asses. Those words sounded hard, like the corresponding body parts were being hit.The mistresses would have pussies, breast, and tushies...

Sylphiel was in an emotional frenzy, she clearly had come to see that this was more fun than killing Zellas after all. She delighted in telling the Mazoku lord how evil she was and how she was worthless, and any other insult that she could think to throw at her. She was in a sweat, all over, but the wet mark seeping through her pants was suggestive that there was more turned on than just her sweat glands...

Luna was more brazen. After watching Sylphiel make the hated mazoku scream in agony for awhile, Luna had half cried out "Zellas! I owe you an apology. That night I made love to Lina and I acused you of putting an aphrodisiac in the wine, I now realise it was abusing you that turned me on uncontrollably. Beating you is what made me want Lina so badly that I took her. You, you woke up an inner sadist I never even knew I had." She gave a less than pleasant laugh then sat back and said "I can't hold it in any more. Forgive me, I'm new at this and have much to learn." She then brazenly flipped her dress up and began to masturbate.

Sylphiel looked at Luna and seemed to hesitate in mid kick. She resumed the kicks, but her hand had a mind of its own and strayed down into her pants. After a few minutes of fingering herself she bent over and began to gasp. "Oh gods, oh, gods, I can't hold it in anymore.I...need..." she said, as she began to pant with excitement.

Luna, also caught up in her own need said "I would help you, Sylphiel, but I cannot promise you Gourry.".

Sylphiel may or may not have heard,she just became more and more intense. She sank to her knees and said "To hell with it..." Her pants came down enough to provide free access as she now got both hands involved. She manipulated her poor abused pussy, and fingered herself vigorously. Luna took time out from her own Jilling to watch, Sylphiel was that intense.

But there was a problem, it seemed. After a time Sylphiel began to cry, despite her pleasure. "Not again..."she moaned."Why? Why?" Then she gave up and bagan to cry.

Luna was over there in an instant and hugged the White Priestess to herself. "Sylphiel, honey, what's wrong? What's wrong?"

Sylphiel cried a bit then explained "I - I - I can't...can't... cum..." she whispered through her tears.

Luna hugged her tight."Baby, what's the matter? Can you tell me?"

Sylphiel just shook her head and hugged back. Then she spoke. "I, I don't deserve this..." she said. "I'm not what people think I am."

Luna looked confused. "Uh, how so?" she asked.

"I, have to be a good girl." Sylphiel moaned.

"But you are. You are a wonderful, soft, gentle, and demure girl. Well, okay, not this last half hour, but usually you are. You are a good girl." said Luna.

Sylphiel sniveled and just said "I can't explain, I'm not sure I know myself."

Luna looked around, trying to understand. She saw Zellas staring intently, as if she knew something.

"Well?" she asked.

"I have seen something like this before, Mistress. May I try something?" the Mazoku Lord replied, softly.

Luna nodded. Zellas gently reached out and caught hold of Sylphiel's hair. She pulled back and Sylphiel tipped her head back with no resistance.

Zellas smiled and said "If I did this to you, Mistress, or Mistress Lina, or your honourable mother, father, or husband, or proabaly any of the sailors on this ship, indeed, just about anyone, the natural instinct is to resist the pull and try to make me let go. But she doesn't resist. She's not demure, Mistress, Mistress Sylphiel is also submissive..."

Luna cocked an eye. "Well, Sylphiel, is it true? Do you dream of a lover, or of a master?" she asked.

After a pause Sylphiel gave a great sigh. "A master..." she said with a whisper.

"Why?" asked Luna.

"Zellas is bad, but so am I." said Sylphiel, her head still back, her eyes closed, tears still flowing.

"Explain." said Luna, making it sound like a command.

Sylphiel then recounted everything she ever did that she thought was bad. Little girl naughtyness. the incident with the Bless Blade. The time she tried to steal Gourry away from Lina. Her willingness to use sexual temptation to rescue Gourry from HellMaster. Some other things. Like throwing herself at Gourry sumbissively, which was when he withdrew from her.

Luna nodded. "I don't think he wants a submissive wife, Sylphiel, that was Lina's biggest appeal, she's as much of a grab life by the throat kind of person as he is."

Sylphiel nodded,then the tears flowed afresh. "The worst thing I ever did though, was earlier today. I tried to murder the world..."

Luna said "I'm not sure that counts."

"Yes! it does!" snapped Sylphiel as she rolled foreard and buried her face in her hands.

Luna looked perplexed. Zellas said "Mistress Luna, you are logical, and if this came from her head you could talk her out of it. But trust my experience, I beg you.This is of her heart. You have only two choices, let her go or meet her need."

Luna thought for a bit. "Sylphiel, what do you need? Can I provide it?"

Sylphiel hesitated. She had finally told someone her deepest and most hidden feelings, and now felt very afraid and vulnerable.

Luna grabbed her hair and pulled her back into the submissive posture. "There is no end to this unless you talk, Sylphiel."

Sylphiel gulped, and took the plunge. "I need a spanking..." she whispered.

Luna understood. "You think just one will do?" she asked. "You have been horribly naughty, you know."

Sylphiel got an eeirly grateful look in her eyes."One is fine, if it lasts a life time..." she said, quietly.

Luna smiled. "You'll have to take it in installments of course. How will you thank me?"

Sylphiel thought a bit. "If you still want me, I will renounce Gourry, and I will be yours for life... Mistress..."she said, softly. She sounded demure, but now Luna got it, she was being submissive...

Luna smiled."I think if you give me time to work on him we'll get one of his babies in your belly yet, Sylphiel. But you will have to be a good girl for me. Understand? You have enough to be punished for already without adding more to it."

"I - I will try, Mistress..." said Sylphiel.

"You'll do more than try, if you want those babies." replied Luna. Then she said "Now, get up and get naked. I'm not spanking you like this. And get a hairbrush or something, I'm not hurting my hand on the likes of you." Sylphiel ran to obey. Luna looked at Zellas. "Now see what you've started? There I was a perfectly happy good girl, now I'm a wife, a mother, I have a lesbian lover on the side who happens to be my own sister, and now I have two submissive slaves... Are you sure Gaav had anything to do with this? I wouldn't put it past you to have made this your real objective, to screw my life up totally..."

Zellas smiled, a bit of her old self coming through. "It's more like I just siezed the opportunity when it presented itself, Mistress." she said.

Luna nodded. "We shall see, oh yes, we shall see. You can regenerate fromm anything, right? Except the head cut off thingy?" she said.

Zellas nodded."Certain magical attacks can be fatal too, but as far as hurting me physically, you can do anything you want. A target for your sword, whip the skin off me, burn me at the stake...."

"I get it, I get it..." sighed Luna. "Well, you will have to help me take care of Sylphiel too, so, when I get done spanking her ass, you're going to fuck it. I expect you to use a big futa, but not too big, she's still a virgin. Just big enough that you can take her where she's as tight as a woman can be without caring how she feels about it."

Zellas nodded, and smiled gently. Ominous sign, she was doubtlessly thinking of "payback" for the cunt kicking...

Luna stood up and quickly undressed too. She sat down and looked up into the trembling green eyes of her new human servant, who had, of course, heard everything. "You'll make a wonderful maid I think, Sylphiel." she said, patting her thighs, indicating that Sylphiel should "assume the position..."

"Y-yes Mistress..." said Sylphiel as she handed Luna the hairbrush she had gotten. She gave a fearful look to Zellas.

"Yes, she's going to rape your ass when I'm done, Sylphiel. You want to be submissive, you have to prove it and be submissive all the way. So, you can back out now, or get over my knees and take what's coming to you." said Luna, with a smile, of all things...

Sylphiel took a deep breath for courage, then committed herself to Luna's lap...



THE END
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
 

Previous

Go Back To Archive