Author:  Zephilia_Wine
Title:  New Revelations : Chapters 1-5

 

This fan fiction is purely fan made (thus the name FAN fiction) and is in no way actually affiliated with the creators of the actual Slayers franchise. I do not own Slayers and no copyright infringement is intended, nor is any profit being made off of this work of fiction.

 

On another note, this story contains an original character... [To see a picture of her click here]  (ducks the tomato's and balks at the boos and hisses) yes, yes i know. The character is based loosely on the concept of some of the works of the author R A Salvatore. Once again no copyright infringement is intended here. I merely borrowed the Do'Urden name for a while and a little fictional DNA here and there. (can sperm and eggs be copyrighted...?)

 

A warning to all who decide to continue to read this work... The story is fairly tame now, but will INEVITABLY contain scenes of graphic, descriptive violence, as well as sex. This will be a Yuri Fanfic as well so it will contain girl on girl sexual situations.

 

If you are offended by any of the things mentioned above or are NOT 18 years of age or older, TURN BACK NOW. You have been warned... now let the good times commence!

 

New Revelations

Chapter Selection

 "Ceiphied Knight, I've summoned you here today due to the dire circumstances that have befallen the great Kingdom of Zephilia." the Eternal Queen stated bluntly.

"Two members of my royal council have been slain and this is UNACCEPTABLE. In the entire history of this Kingdom, no assassin or spy has managed to infiltrate these royal gates until now and I require ANSWERS." she exclaimed obviously flustered and struggling to maintain her composure.

 "I understand your highness, but I'm already leading a investigation of my own at this time for another matter completely. Rumors of a dangerous ancient relic from the Resurrection War have been spreading, and Ceipheid is troubled. I apologize, but if the rumors turn out to be true, then the entire world may be in danger. This possible threat has top priority and investigating the matter you have brought to my attention as well would stretch me much too thin to handle something of this importance properly."

 "Well what do you propose I do about this situation then?" the Eternal Queen asked, visibly strained. "This matter is too important to assign the task to anyone with lesser ability than yours. And on top of that, I would prefer not to bring a non-Zephilian in on this case. Word of this breach in security must be kept from potential enemies of this Kingdom at all costs, you do understand."

 "Yes, of course your highness. I already have a suitable replacement in mind." the warrior said with a wry smile. “My dear sister is Zephilian through and through.” 

"I was afraid you'd say that." the Eternal Queen moaned, lowering her head and placing her fingers on her temples to massage them.

 The servant closest to her re-doubled his fanning efforts worriedly.

 


Chapter 2

 

 "Ooohh...hown..." Lina moaned miserably while flopping back in her chair dejectedly. "Someone actually went and did it. The only reason that they'd request for me to come alone HAS to be for security reasons." the sorceress said to herself with an agitated rustle of her crimson mane.

"I'm all for breaking records and altering the path of history, but did they have to go and do it in my hometown?"

"And what am I gonna do with Gourry? Lina thought. "I can't just... tell him to wait for me here. I have no idea how long I'll be gone, or even what it is exactly that they want me to do...The message was pretty vague." she pondered as she studied the magical communication device absently.

“That jellyfish brain would wander off for sure, and it'd take forever to find him again." the red head blurted audibly.

 “Let's see... Seyruun boarders Zephila..."

But if I try and drop off Gourry there, Amelia will start asking all kinds of question and try and get involved." she countered.

"Sometimes there's just no stopping the girl." Lina said quietly with obvious affection for the priestess.

 "Maybe Sairaag...Its way out of the way, but I'm sure Sylphiel could use an extra hand there."

 She's really got her hands full leading the project to repair all of the damage that was caused by first Copy Rezo and then Phibrizzo during those two huge battles... Besides, Gourry loves manual labor anyway... and maybe while he's there he'll catch a clue about how Sylphiel feels about him... As much as she's been through it'll be nice to see her happy for once, and she's always happy when Gourry's around.

 That'll keep Gourry occupied and in one place so I don't have to go and find him after I've dealt with this." the redhead thought to herself.

 "Yeah that'll work!" she exclaimed, casting a modified version of the Fireball spell to destroy the magical device as requested. With that, Lina headed out of her inn room to meet Gourry for dinner.

 


 

 

"So we've gotta make a stop to the Kingdom of Zephilia for something, right Lina?" Gourry asked in between barely chewed mouthfuls of steak.

 "Not ‘we’ Gourry, ‘me’." Lina re-explained to the swordsman savant. "You can't come with me this time, it's something that I have to take care of alone." she said gesturing at him with a shish-ka-bob of various smoked meats and veggies.

 "But, Lina can't Zerphima make an exception? I am your protector after all." Gourry asked while reaching for the next plate of food.

 The redhead twitched visibly at the butcher of her homeland's name before answering. "Zephila is a place not a person, and no... there can't be any exceptions this time, Gourry. The summons came from the Queen of Zephila and... my sister." Lina finished with a shiver.

 "Oh, you mean the one that even you're scared of Lina?" Gourry asked reaching for Lina's plate.

 "Mono Volt." Lina said nonchalantly.

 "Huh...?" "Arrrrrrgghhhh!" Gourry exclaimed as Lina placed her hand on his, electrocuting him.

 "One and the same Gourry, which means that there's absolutely no room for argument." she finally answered to the steaming, crackling pile of swordsman savant now lying on the floor.

 "Anyway, the way I see it... we can just stop by Sairraag first and talk to Sylphiel." she continued now helping herself to Gourry's food.

 "Yeah, It'd be great to have some more of her great cooki -- hey, I didn't even take any of yours Lina!" Gourry exclaimed picking himself up off of the ground.

 "No, but you tried." Lina shot back. "Anyway, you'll probably have plenty of time to enjoy Sylphiel's cooking, because I want you to stay in Sairraag with her until I get this thing taken care of in Zephilia, or at least find out exactly what's going on there." Lina continued thoughtfully as she finished her meal.

 "OH, now I see!" Gourry practically shouted, smacking a fist into his open palm in enlightenment. "You want me to stay in one place so that you can come get me after you're done in Zephilia with the summering thing!"

 "Now you're catching on Gourry!" the sorceress exclaimed standing up from the table and stretching. "Anyway, we set out first thing in the morning so let's try and get some sleep." the redhead said with a yawn.

 


 

 

 So this is the great Kingdom of Zephilia. She thought to herself while removing the black wig that she was wearing. "I still can't get over how easy that was. How can a kingdom with such frail defenses actually be known as impenetrable up until now?" she wondered with a shake of her hair.

  Formerly restricted, a mane of platinum colored hair fell around her back and shoulders. The locks of platinum were only occasionally interrupted with sparse streaks of crimson.

Everyone relies so heavily on magic here; I even sense it on some of the most trivial things. And the guards and everyone else fell for some of the simplest tricks in my arsenal that night. She pondered glancing out the window in the direction of the still heavily patrolled castle.

Smoke and mirrors, cloak and daggers. she sighed quietly to herself.

 Either way, I've been here almost an entire week now, with no further orders of the kind. The assassin brooded while applying her face paint remover.

 And on top of that, I'm out of this. She thought, giving the empty container of chocolate colored face paint an irritated look before tossing it onto her traveling kit to dispose of later.

 Staying here looking like this would just be foolish. She continued to herself washing off the face paint in the basin before looking up to survey her blue skin and stunning half elven features critically in the mirror. The woman blinked a lavender eye reflexively as a drop of water made it's way down her face and into it… "I do have the tendency to stand out in a crowd." she added audibly with a smirk.

I'll leave tonight by cover of dark.

 


 

 

 "GOU-RRY, I said that was MINE!" Lina shouted as she kicked the chair out from underneath her blond companion, causing him to reflexively release the pilfered roast he'd been holding as he crashed to the floor.

 

Sylphiel merely watched the two in silence, sweat-dropping. Gourry dear and Miss Lina haven't changed at all...

 "Anyway, as I was saying before, I need to head to Zephilia to take care of some business." the sorceress continued, after snatching the formally airborne roast out of the air and taking a huge bite of it. "I can't have anyone with me when I go this time, so I'm going to drop Gourry off here for awhile. OK Sylphiel?"

 "Oh of course it would be wonderful to have dear Gourry around again Miss Lina, but what is this all about? You aren't in some kind of... trouble again are you Lina?" the shrine maiden asked with a concerned look. If Miss Lina has been summoned and the Knight of Ceiphied is already there...

 "You didn't say anything about there being any trouble, Lina." Gourry interjected. "If that's the case then I should definitely come along." he finished with a serious tone as he set his chair back up to it former upright position. "I can't be your guardian if I'm not there." he added matter of factly.

 "Oh come on guys, it's nothing like that." Lina replied around a mouthful of roast. "Zephilia is just one of those Kingdoms that doesn't like to air it's dirty laundry for everyone to see is all." she added waving her hand dismissively.

I can already tell that Sylphiel isn't going to stop asking questions… the redhead thought to herself. She's already gotten an idea of how serious this could turn out to be and if she keeps this up, Gourry will too.

Damn, and I really wanted to sleep in a real bed before hitting the road again too. she brooded to herself.

 "Well, thanks for the food Sylphiel; I'll see you guys later!" Lina said as she stood up abruptly from the table.

 "Oh... Miss Lin..." Sylphiel trailed off quietly. She doesn't want to worry Gourry dear, I suppose...

 "Lina, you're leaving right now??” Gourry exclaimed.

 "That's right, the sooner I leave the sooner I get back!" Lina replied, giving him her trademark Lina Inverse wink.

"Take care of Gourry for me while I'm gone, OK Sylphiel?" she called over her shoulder through the doorway. "Ray Wing!" and with that, the sorceress flew off toward the already setting sun.

 "Miss Lina..." the shrine maiden said quietly.

 "LINAAAA!" Gourry shouted.

 "Don't worry Gourry, I'll be fine!" Lina shouted back to him before picking up her flight speed. I hate to do this to the poor guy, but it's just the way it's gotta be for now.

Next To Chapters 6-10

 

Go Back To Archive